The realm of Politics, crime conspiracy theories and MAGNIFICENT TERRORISM! Is Trump still in the White House? What was on the 4th 9/11 plane? Spree shooters, serial killers and other feds, join us and find out!

Moderators: Lisker, 51anon

Krizzx
Giant Smile

150 people killed in South Korea halloween gathering

Post by Krizzx »

I remember first seeing this when it was just 50. There were videos everywhere.

Apparently, this is the first time people were allowed to got out to a Halloween festival since 2019. Over 100k people showed up to a small area and they ended up crushing a large number of people to death. You can even see videos of people still partying while the paramedics are trying to resuscitate the one who went into cardiace arrest.

player1
Spiral Smile

Re: 150 people killed in South Korea halloween gathering

Post by player1 »

It's kinda bizarre to read all these things and think how something like this isn't common in Russia with Immortal Regiment gathering 1m. ppl. Though small streets are uncommon there.
Still, even remembering my trip to China and small alleys, I just can't understand how things like these can be prevented. It's not like you can regulate every small alleys in Asian cities. Even when locating most popular ones, it just seems impossible to thoroughly control a large crowd on small streets.