The realm of Politics, crime conspiracy theories and MAGNIFICENT TERRORISM! Is Trump still in the White House? What was on the 4th 9/11 plane? Spree shooters, serial killers and other feds, join us and find out!

Moderators: Lisker, 51anon

cake
Spiral Smile

Re: I HATE WOMEN

Post by cake »

ImageImage
Cat
Bombhead Smile

Post by Cat »

Interesting site. I'm not much of a biologist.
A little off-topic (the thread's topic is women) but something that occurred to me is how vulnerable that type of blog/website is.
Having one's own host isn't really any greater guarantee than using Blogspot, as we've seen.
I'm referring more to the structure.
Lists of links are probably not very robust. And hasn't a precedent already been set for removing things from Waybackmachine?

Yesterday I saw a girl with silver nails at the farmer's market.
"Don't be crazy.
I would never go near such a poisonous flower.
She is carnivorous. She disgusts me"
Cat
Bombhead Smile

Post by Cat »

I woke up in the middle of a dream. I wanted to return and see the same woman.
I couldn't fall asleep until I finally could.
When I got back she was there except it wasn't her anymore.
It was a woman I know in real life who is close to my own age.
"Don't be crazy.
I would never go near such a poisonous flower.
She is carnivorous. She disgusts me"
CENSORED
BANNED

Post by CENSORED »

Cat wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 8:12 am I woke up in the middle of a dream. I wanted to return and see the same woman.
I couldn't fall asleep until I finally could.
When I got back she was there except it wasn't her anymore.
It was a woman I know in real life who is close to my own age.
I also woke up in the middle of a dream. I had to compile a weekly schedule that was also a crossword puzzle. My hint for the second line (the only one I was missing) was a picture of a town I had to drive by to get to my destination; however, the answer was in numbers rather than letters. The way I found a solution was by poking a hole into a cardboard box so I could see the answer reflected on the ground like an eclipse. One of the numbers was a 7.
I love women, never had a bad experience with one
RealHunterBiden
Heaven Smile

Post by RealHunterBiden »

Rentago wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 12:54 am So I just got over a 10 year relationship which has taught me that all women are monsters, how are all of you today?
What's wrong with you?
[url=magnet:?xt=urn:btih:6EB42AB6EE7FA68D1CBD56AFD78A3F6CEC898829&dn=My+Son+Hunter+1080+%28+2022%29&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.dler.org%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopentracker.i2p.rocks%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2F47.ip-51-68-199.eu%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.internetwarriors.net%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2F9.rarbg.to%3A2920%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.pirateparty.gr%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.cyberia.is%3A6969%2Fannounce]Magnet link[/url]
Rentago
BANNED

Post by Rentago »

An update on my status!

So I've been running around California, I've gone on a few dates even! I have however concluded that not only everyone in California fucking insane, but they are also no longer human beings. No sane reasonable person would still live here if they could leave. The women here are the worst and would at best be discarded or catch spit in their mouth rather than turn them into anything relationship worthy.

I also did not like Arizona and I can't believe people are living there willingly.
Rake
MPD-Psycho
Preferred pronouns: Heaven/Smile

Post by Rake »

ImageImageImage
melonbread
Spiral Smile

Post by melonbread »

How are women getting abortions if they’re away from men? I mean, I have the rest tattooed on my back because it’s Allah’s objective truth, but that part perplexes me.
".ᴎoiꙅivɘ|ɘƚ ᴎɒʜƚ ᴎuᎸ ɘɿom ɘɿɒ ꙅɿoɿɿim"
DaRealEvilone
Giant Smile

Post by DaRealEvilone »

If you hate woman how you interbreeds lol
Rentago
BANNED

Post by Rentago »

I've been going around hitting on women at bars as well as stores.
No game, all pain.
However I've been learning a lot from my interactions with women.

See while I was talking to like 6 girls at the bar trying to datamine these low IQ subhumans for info:
Interests: Nothing
Goals: Whatever I'm told to do
Literally going to college cause they are told to not because they have a goal, they only care about current trends/fads and keeping up with them. It was demoralizing, but not surprising, it just means women are a dumpster fire for a gender and the human race would be better off without them.

The most interesting thing I can inform you guys here that I learned was that as soon as some gweedo looking faggot with a zoomer perm, tan skin, fake gold, black shirt, and plain jeans showed up. They all immediately quit their fucking clucking as this guy walks in and stands by the wall for a moment. "I hope he asks me for my number!" "Gosh I'd love to go on a date with him!" was immediately what they started saying. Granted to me the guy looked like this skinny lanky faggot, but I could identify what it was they saw.
advancedAIrecreation.PNG
advancedAIrecreation.PNG (370.4 KiB) Viewed 997 times
I have used all the cutting edge technology available to me to recreate my mental image of this enigma.

What you need to do is become more like this and women WILL want you. They don't care what you do or whether you are in shape or not. They DO care about height, and they DO care about if you are keeping up with popular fads. They really don't see anything except height, hair, and clothing.