The realm of Politics, crime conspiracy theories and MAGNIFICENT TERRORISM! Is Trump still in the White House? What was on the 4th 9/11 plane? Spree shooters, serial killers and other feds, join us and find out!

Moderators: Lisker, 51anon

Krizzx
Giant Smile

Re: Shinzo Abe has been shot dead in Japan during a speech

Post by Krizzx »

Finally started looking into that Unification Church thing, and it makes more sense now. The shit was a cult that influenced the government and was getting passes on things it did do to its influence.

Looking at it, while what this guy did was wrong, he did bring a spot light to what this church is doing internationally. Then again, Japan is no stranger to cult. There is also that one that makes anime. Could this be the same cult?

I remember a unique thing about that cult that makes anime to promote itself is that is believes in nuclear destruction or something like that. The unification church advocates for World War 3... Though I think that cult has sunshine in its name or something, but damn. This shit even has influence in the U.S. political sphere. How come I've never heard of it until now?

WesleySnipes
Machine Of Pain

Post by WesleySnipes »

I know what happened. It was another religion. Shinrikyo, founded in 1973 by Naoko Kikuchi (a.k.a. Yoshiko Osawa). Shinrikyo was a cult that does not represent the world religion. It was a cult that created destruction in Japan during the 1980s and 1990s. Its cult name is probably named from the term Shinjuku, which is the name of one of the important street in Tokyo.

The major reason why the representatives of religion in Japan don’t say anything in support of the truth of Shinrikyo, is because Shinrikyo cult is a cult with a negative connection with Christianity. There is a comparison with the Mormons and the Jehovah’s Witnesses. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (Mormons) and Jehovah’s Witnesses are Christian groups. Shinrikyo is not a Christian religion. Shinrikyo did not give back the Christian doctrine. It didn’t refer to the first apostles of the Christian faith. It doesn’t do the Christian beliefs. It was a cult of Satanism, cult that murdered thousands of people in Japan. A cult that supported a third world war.

Japan is under Satanism. Shinrikyo was a cult. It did a crime. It was not something that should be protected. The government of Japan should prosecute the people involved. It is a crime to have a criminal organization in the country.
The dragon breathes truth into its lips, and that is what we call our natural intelligence.
Krizzx
Giant Smile

Post by Krizzx »

Happy Science! That's the name of the other one I was thinking of.

They even responded to the video made by Vice.
Its unsurprising that Japan has a problem with cults and cult like groups.

DaRealEvilone
Giant Smile

Post by DaRealEvilone »

Azvrok battalion are nazis , lol
Why pepper keeps denying it lol
Besides that no one speaks about the bio labs
Regardless urkraine invasion is mirrors and smoke
China is behind it , Russia is top country But Russia is being played by china
If Russia isn’t so weak then I hope that we end in Russian order than china transhumanism order
Russia is in Mexico, china is in Mexico
Reason if they say Mexico was invaded is another mirrors and smokes
It is looking bad

Trump was already working with russia reason they stole his elections
All government are corrupts
Start saving up foods
DaRealEvilone
Giant Smile

Post by DaRealEvilone »

Europe is done start moving to Russia
Russia is the top country of the world not USA