Irashaimase, welcome to the First Class VIP (Vagina Is Pretty) area. Only gentlemen of taste are allowed to move in. Take it or leave it MOTHAFUCKA!!! Go back to China if you're too much of a FAG (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧

Moderators: CutieHoney, MeisaKuroki

CENSORED
BANNED

Re: NintenDOMINATION

Post by CENSORED »

DaRealEvilone wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:19 pm Lol

Sexy bitches
It's a problem when you like Only sexy bitches

Lol

I don't know what game to play
Maybe getting Mario party super stars lol

Tried that switch oled is awesome
So colorful

was this you?
WesleySnipes
Machine Of Pain

Post by WesleySnipes »

Xed51 wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 4:59 pm
was this you?
al'l me bruh
The dragon breathes truth into its lips, and that is what we call our natural intelligence.
DaRealEvilone
Giant Smile

Post by DaRealEvilone »

Is this crappy pasta ???

I don’t him but I admire him, I feel proud about him
We all should do that to liberate humanity from the dark agenda, transhumanism
Swastik is just the sun
Depending what side is turning could be dark sun

We can all be the change we want to see in the world
CENSORED
BANNED

Post by CENSORED »

DaRealEvilone wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:03 pm Is this crappy pasta ???

I don’t him but I admire him, I feel proud about him
We all should do that to liberate humanity from the dark agenda, transhumanism
Swastik is just the sun
Depending what side is turning could be dark sun

We can all be the change we want to see in the world
I am proud to say Kaxantrom is King
DaRealEvilone
Giant Smile

Post by DaRealEvilone »

Nintendo domination
Krizzx
Giant Smile

Post by Krizzx »

I knew it. My foresight hasn't failed me yet. Soul Hackers 2 is middling rubbish.

CENSORED
BANNED

Post by CENSORED »

Krizzx wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 1:33 pm I knew it. My foresight hasn't failed me yet. Soul Hackers 2 is middling rubbish.
Let me preface this with the fact that I don't play videogames at all, let alone Soul Hackers 2
Here's my questions:
Why is anybody expected to listen to someone who looks like this?
What does it say about society that it's legal to look like this?
Solvovir
Heaven Smile

Post by Solvovir »

Krizzx wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 1:33 pm I knew it. My foresight hasn't failed me yet. Soul Hackers 2 is middling rubbish.

I've spoken to two dudes that seem to like it, one of which admits that it's nothing like any other Devil Summoner but still an enjoyable enough game. The other, oddly enough, often says that Atlus hasn't developed a single good game since the Nintendo DS era and has been enjoying this more than anything after that time, but I think he's too busy jerking off over Keiichi Okabe's music to be objective so I don't trust him here (I haven't really gotten into Drakengard or Nier so maybe I'm just missing why he's so hyped)

I think Soul Hackers 2 looks okay but I feel like no one has really seen the problem I had with it the moment I saw the first trailers. No one seems to remember how the Devil Summoner games, even the original Soul Hackers to a lesser extent, were these neat occult detective stories that had their own vibe that you couldn't really get from other JRPGs, even from other MegaTen games. That seems to have been tossed out for playing up the cyberpunk angle more and trying to create something that's a bit more conventionally "cool". I think it does seem cool in a vacuum, but looking back at previous games it really does feel like something was lost in the process.

The funny thing is, a decade or so ago I don't think seeing these changes would phase me that much. Atlus has lost a lot of the good will I had towards them in that time, though, so it looks to me like they have no idea how to handle MegaTen anymore (they got lucky with SMTV selling as much as it did and they will not replicate this feat, besides sales say almost nothing about the quality of a game anyway) and they're just throwing out whatever ideas and hoping they work.
"Harman, the size of the world has changed. It's changed to the size where you can control it with your hands just like a PDA. The world will... keep getting smaller..."
Krizzx
Giant Smile

Post by Krizzx »

Solvovir wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 8:31 am

I've spoken to two dudes that seem to like it, one of which admits that it's nothing like any other Devil Summoner but still an enjoyable enough game. The other, oddly enough, often says that Atlus hasn't developed a single good game since the Nintendo DS era and has been enjoying this more than anything after that time, but I think he's too busy jerking off over Keiichi Okabe's music to be objective so I don't trust him here (I haven't really gotten into Drakengard or Nier so maybe I'm just missing why he's so hyped)

I think Soul Hackers 2 looks okay but I feel like no one has really seen the problem I had with it the moment I saw the first trailers. No one seems to remember how the Devil Summoner games, even the original Soul Hackers to a lesser extent, were these neat occult detective stories that had their own vibe that you couldn't really get from other JRPGs, even from other MegaTen games. That seems to have been tossed out for playing up the cyberpunk angle more and trying to create something that's a bit more conventionally "cool". I think it does seem cool in a vacuum, but looking back at previous games it really does feel like something was lost in the process.

The funny thing is, a decade or so ago I don't think seeing these changes would phase me that much. Atlus has lost a lot of the good will I had towards them in that time, though, so it looks to me like they have no idea how to handle MegaTen anymore (they got lucky with SMTV selling as much as it did and they will not replicate this feat, besides sales say almost nothing about the quality of a game anyway) and they're just throwing out whatever ideas and hoping they work.
All of the people who made Atlus great(hell, who made Atlus period) are gone now. Tadashi Satomi has been out for near 20 years because of his self insert controversy. Tsukasa Masuko left near the end of the 90's. Kouji Okada dissapeared off the face of the earth after his named showed up in the Panama Documents. Then of course Kaneko. I think I heard it said by someone on the old forum he was basically unofficially outsted at Atlus. Then the second gen big names like the guy who made Persona 3 through 5 and Shoji Meguro have also left in recent years.

All that remains of Atlus now are namebrands and legacy popularity from the work of people who are no longer there. They are staying afloat thanks to namesake frandom and brand recognition just like Square, though I guess Square still has a few high profiles devs that churn out good products here and there at least. Anyone expecting games from Atlus that are anything like older Altus is definitely in for a lot of disappointment.

As I always say, names don't make games, developers do. The developers that made a lot of older games good are no longer work on those games. Its why everything Konami produces now is shit. All the devs who made all the good games no long work there. I expect the supposed future Silent Hill to all the ass there is to suck.
DaRealEvilone
Giant Smile

Post by DaRealEvilone »

I wonder what king thinks about it
I knew it it was an too animu approach but they got lucky with persona 5
I didn't watch that girls video
But she seems to young to be into smt
So I give her props
I was getting into smtv but didn't save it and it was like. 2 hours play , I was too lazy to do it again so I stopped it lol