"Inclusivity is an ongoing education for everyone, and nothing is set in stone." - Tim Schafer
Fun fact: God of War is on sale right now, but the SJWs are trying to stop it!

Moderators: WhereGamingDies, Airport51

Iwazaru
qishmish

sPEDERASTman Flags Gate 1.0

Post by Iwazaru »

Recently happened.

Some guy made mod that replaces 2 or 3 flags of lgbtQWERTY+ with USA flag in recent PC port of Spider-Man.
Woke people got angry and most big modding sites deleted that mod and permabanned the uploader.

First of all, I don't think that mod is quality one.
Really, who the fuck will replace it with modern USA flag?

That's kinda disappointing, don't you see?
There are much more fitting flags to put instead.

I mean...

Or if you want something more fancy...

Anyway, pour souls who really want it, can get it here.
https://disk.yandex.ru/d/ctdl5Mw9BhCO7w

Enjoy >)
wow.. we're sky high.. that shark we just jumped over is tiny.. we're so high right now (c)
CENSORED
BANNED

Re: sPEDERASTman Flags Gate 1.0

Post by CENSORED »

I don't see the point in this mod considering that if one is playing a spiderman game, they must already be some form of sexual deviant or mongoloid
Iwazaru
qishmish

Post by Iwazaru »

Yeah they should have based game on the most canon version instead:

wow.. we're sky high.. that shark we just jumped over is tiny.. we're so high right now (c)
AngelheadedHipster
Spiral Smile

Post by AngelheadedHipster »

How does that impact my experience of playing the game?
Iwazaru
qishmish

Post by Iwazaru »

Will not impact more than 0,0000000001% because you don't even notice flags while swinging around the city.

P.S.
I haven't looked into the mod itself, but perhaps we can make it have PH51 logo insead. :P
CENSORED
BANNED

Post by CENSORED »

Iwazaru wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:51 pm Will not impact more than 0,0000000001% because you don't even notice flags while swinging around the city.

P.S.
I haven't looked into the mod itself, but perhaps we can make it have PH51 logo insead. :P
I would rather die than have my logo associated with a sony spiderman game
AngelheadedHipster wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:43 pm How does that impact my experience of playing the game?
I would rather attend my family's funeral than play a sony spiderman game, or any videogame for that matter
AngelheadedHipster
Spiral Smile

Post by AngelheadedHipster »

Xed51 wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:58 pm
Iwazaru wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:51 pm Will not impact more than 0,0000000001% because you don't even notice flags while swinging around the city.

P.S.
I would rather die than have my logo associated with a sony spiderman game
AngelheadedHipster wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:43 pm How does that impact my experience of playing the game?
I would rather attend my family's funeral than play a sony spiderman game, or any videogame for that matter
Yeah, fuck video games. Those are for retards, children, and retarded children.
Rake
MPD-Psycho
Preferred pronouns: Heaven/Smile

Post by Rake »

Iwazaru wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:09 pmSome guy made mod that replaces 2 or 3 flags of lgbtQWERTY+ with USA flag in recent PC port of Spider-Man.
Woke people got angry and most big modding sites deleted that mod and permabanned the uploader.
I've been meaning to make (migrate, technically) a thread on gaming POZ, but this is a good update I missed. :lol:
Iwazaru wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:09 pm There are much more fitting flags to put instead.

I mean...

Or if you want something more fancy...
Iwazaru wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:10 pm Yeah they should have based game on the most canon version instead
So true, the Japanese interpretation of Spiderman is the only one that matters:

He looks like he should have a motorcycle and a gun.

A car is fine too.
Which part, the faggot flag or the mod?

The faggot flag's ugly in the game just like it is in real life, so people don't want to see it.
Anyone with an IQ above room temperature naturally gravitates toward what looks good, as such the inverse has a direct impact on enjoying luxury/leisure/recreational activities (videogames).

The mod makes retards unhappy, which is far more enjoyable than playing any Soyny game.
Iwazaru wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:51 pm P.S.
Good idea, but I think we should replace the Santa Destroy flag in NMH instead.
I'm going to look into modding killer7 to do similar things too, but I don't really have any more time to dedicate to site updates and content beyond what I'm already doing.
AngelheadedHipster wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:03 pm Yeah, fuck video games. Those are for retards, children, and retarded children.
Finally, someone talking sense.
ImageImageImage
cake
Spiral Smile

Post by cake »

I feel like this thread's missing out on Hindustani Spiderman
ImageImage
CENSORED
BANNED

Post by CENSORED »

I do not feel I have the right amount of twitter clout to make a valued judgement between something being "classic" and "played out" but is this a spiderman thread now?