The realm of Politics, crime conspiracy theories and MAGNIFICENT TERRORISM! Is Trump still in the White House? What was on the 4th 9/11 plane? Spree shooters, serial killers and other feds, join us and find out!

Moderators: Lisker, 51anon

Rake
MPD-Psycho
Preferred pronouns: Heaven/Smile

Gamers Offline News Echo

Post by Rake »

I'm sure that many of us take sick enjoyment in peoplewatching- speculating on what kinds of interior perversions haunt the minds of random faggots, retards, or any other synonym for fuckup you might be gang stalking for the lulz.

The most important question, of course, is - "are they a gamer?"

As such, I'd like to keep tabs on what our people get up to in meatspace.

I'd caught the news of this Las Vegas stabbing (an event I was already a fan of) earlier, but only learned today the owner was one of us.

Sputnik News wrote:“Stop, please! I’m dead! I’m dead,” the suspected thief is heard exclaiming before collapsing to the floor.
xiaomxlol wrote: I am the shopkeeper xD, but the potential criminal charges aren't really too concerning for me. I know I was in the right. They didn't have to rob me, I gave them an option to leave but they escalated the situation.
xiaomxlol wrote: never been in this situation before or anything similar. But I feel like i learned to stay calm under pressure because of my experience playing league, teamfights made my heart rate rise but i was able to keep calm in that. weird how stuff in games can apply in real life.
p2im0 wrote: What kind of knife was it that you were using? A box cutter?
xiaomxlol wrote: basic flip knife looks like the flip knife in csgo
From the East:
REhorror wrote: Apparently he said he played LoL to maintain his stone cold composure in a fight.
Betcha nobody's seeking fight with gamers now.
(Quoted from REhorror via Pakistan Defence)

So true.
DanDez wrote: What happened to the robber that you stabbed? What happened to the others?
xiaomxlol wrote: they're arrested all of them are alive
As they were all (unfortunately) apprehended alive at the scene, Mr. Nguyen's score remains 0/0 - as far as we know.

I'll be back with more soon.
ImageImageImage
Cat
Bombhead Smile

Re: Gamers Offline News Echo

Post by Cat »

Noteworthy gamers
  • Stone-age celebs Eric Harris & Dylan Klebold admitted to playing the worst game ever made Duke Nukem and other boomer shooters, though we don't know if the third gunman did.
  • Jack Thompson claimed the playwright Cho Seung-hui played Counter Strike to train for his 33.
  • WoW features heavily in My Twisted World.
  • Anders Breivik said that he practiced for his own mission using Call of Duty 2.
Edit: Obviously just about every act of spree violence will be committed by a young man who has played vidya. This is because they cause violence.
"Don't be crazy.
I would never go near such a poisonous flower.
She is carnivorous. She disgusts me"