Irashaimase, welcome to the First Class VIP (Vagina Is Pretty) area. Only gentlemen of taste are allowed to move in. Take it or leave it MOTHAFUCKA!!! Go back to China if you're too much of a FAG (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧

Moderators: CutieHoney, MeisaKuroki

Iwazaru
qishmish

Suehiro Maruo ~When you squint at the sun, you see it's cosmic cock~

Post by Iwazaru »

Weirdly we didn't have a thread about Maruo-san already.
Anway, I was bored and decided to see what people say in reviews on Shouji Tsubaki / Midori (1992) at MyAnimeLust, and one of reviews had curious idea I didn't think of.

It's about Magician character:
His ability, an incredible magic from the west is obviously a reference to the atomic bomb, the complete dominance it establishes over other characters also showing the state of Japan at the period. In one of the show more fantastic surreal sequences, it even plays imaginary pretty similar to people being burned to death, an iconic image of effects of the atomic bomb.
Source: https://myanimelist.net/reviews.php?id=274620

Not sure how am I rating this review, but it made me remember how in the past I once came to conclusion that both Maruo and Araki ( viewtopic.php?f=8&t=121 ) grew up in post-WW2 era Japan, which is why there is enough darkness in their hearts.

Anyway, I'd like to ask on recommendations of Maruo manga works. I only 've read just few of them so far.

wow.. we're sky high.. that shark we just jumped over is tiny.. we're so high right now (c)