Fix that shit, mothafucka! I told you, nothing works, nothing worked, nothing will work. You can't fix this degenerate non-culture of our non-society, so shut up and fix this damn site already! What are you looking at? (๑•̀ㅁ•́๑)✧
Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Re: Ok, suggestions?

Post by Jack »

So did everyone from Italy die by Coronavirus lol! I haven't been around lately coz I caught the Norovirus, which is apparently something you catch from ass to mouth. That's fucked up, so essentially some fuckhead prob stuck their finger up their ass while preparing muh chicken, I ate the chicken (nothing seemed wrong with it, although I throw up that chicken when I ordered from them a week prior.) and I've been barfing for 3 days straight.
Hillarious how I'm that fucking hated. This is the first time that I've ever been this seriously sick in decades. (Sure I prob have early-stage skin cancer or something but I still function like normal.)
I also now finally have a wrinkle, in muh 37 yrs of life. A forehead wrinkle, which typically denotes heart failure. (Which I've been having probs with the past 3 days due to some punkass tampering with my food.)

I still have a typical Mobster-babyface even with the forehead wrinkle but it pisses me off coz it makes it look like I do drugs. I really was a boyscout so I pride myself in being straight-edge, I Don't do drugs, ever.
My point was never that she's not a demon, just that most of these elite types are fucking losers :lol: and even the most grotesque cultural power doesn't make them not losers.
I never implied that anyway. I just think she's an organized-cultist on the medium-level. Similar to how you wouldn't know who's in the Mafia back in the day, due to omerta. If such things as demons exist, then they don't have corporeal forms, they merely possess objects & other bodies like what Xed was saying about Devil May Cry 1 & how none of the other DMC games have enemy-design that's as good as DMC1.

Did I ever send you the PM? Well whatever at least I know we're on the same page here about some pedo hooman trafficking ring. I had to do it through pm coz I was sending a direct link from the CIA website about the Salem Bitch trials, as well as two personal encounters I had where if they think you're one of them, they go for the handshake and if you don't know it, they act completely different as if the previous convo didn't happen, it's all part of hiding in plain sight.
I had a detailed account of it on Livejournal way back when it first happened. I deleted muh lj way back in 2012 due to an OSI background check after I was sent a message to delete everything by a certain date.
Your brother sounds like a more extreme version of the same people I associated with all that stuff, when I saw people reading comics as a kid Spawn was #1 in America so it was all leather clad metalheads that looked like they were coming from or going to a Slayer show. Gaming was cool when it wasn't cool, same for comics, D&D and everything else.
LOL that's my bro to a tee. I even got my Spawn no.1 from him. When you google my name, you usually get pictures of him instead, although we look alike. He's just physically-bigger, and friendlier-looking. (He's the guy with the guitar & the long Blonde-hair White Rocker wife.)

This was the band he was in although he doesn't even show up in the complete members list.
https://www.metal-archives.com/bands/Vital_Remains/720
I guess he wasn't in the band long enough to count, although the previous iteration of that band did go to his funeral. There were thousands of peeps at his funeral & they buried him with some premium collectors edition of World of Warcrap. If I died today, there'd be like zero peeps showing up 'cept for my folks and prob a couple of their friends. If it were 5 years ago, it prob be a bunch of angry purdy girls realizing they've been played.
Microsoft was king of console online since the original Xbox because they understood how to make it work and make it fun before anyone else.
Is it still like that on XONE? I got the impression that they all moved to PS4, coz the PS4 scene I was in, was nothing like PS3. I actually liked hanging out all day just starting shit with other crews at PS4 and starting huge gangwars in GTA5 or some shit lol.
But, there are dissidents that make money. Sam Hyde makes money and he puts everything behind a paywall, but he got there putting out free shit for years.
He had his own tv show on Cartoon network. It was popular too, but a 2nd season was cancelled due to backstage politics. Something bout him being a 'KKK Trump Alt-Right Far-Right *insert word salad here*' supporter. He was honestly none of that. Hyde doesn't even consider himself as right wing.
If I had to guess, Hyde's politics sound similar to MGTOW more than anything. His most funny skits were MGTOW memes making fun of "The Wall".

This shit is so ahead of its time. One of those contestants is a fucking tranny :lol: .

That one is also hilarious coz he's making fun of Shaun King of BLM, the little White bitch who cosplays as Black.

That's a damn good Cali-accent lol. It's crazy to me how Shaun being White is considered a conspiracy theory when both of his parents are White, and he has his pop's facial features, who is also White, lol.

Damn that show got memory-holed like fuck. I forgot that it exists, and Hyde hasn't even done anything since then. Sad. He looked like he was going places during that era. Motherfuckers used to post his old ass Weeb & Faggot rants at the other site. THis was way back in the day before he was ever labeled as 'alt-right'. Some of the fools who were posting his vids at the other k7 forum are actually full blown Bernie-bros these days.

Yeah these guys Hyde & that Horror dude are making some money (that horror game guy has interesting projects.), but they make nowhere near as much $$$ as chumps like that Va-ha11a faggot, who's game is constantly pushed on Nintendo Switch. That motherfucker actually talks shit about me & calls me out by SN. He doesn't know who I am I think, but it still pisses me off that he jokingly calls me a 'chad' when it truly looks like I'd rip him to pieces in a fist fight.
It's like who the fuck do these nerds think they are? OOOOH, ur popular on the net. I was too, until nerds took over & banned everyone like me off of their platforms, AYY LMAO!

The only way to truly affect culture as a dissident is to uproot your own business, buy your own building & have it exist as an actual physical entity. Course you're still going to get bled dry anyway due to random lawsuits & scandals that come your way coz these pussies don't play fair. It'll just be harder to take you down, coz they can't just ban you when your org actually exists in real life.

OH BTW, NICE SITE! There's fukkinh nuffing.
https://www.paradisehotel51.com
At this rate it doesn't even matter anymore. You lose just about all of your audience-retention by the 4rth day of being down, and this site has been out of order for 5 months.
I keep getting banned everywhere for the most mild of comments so I'm prob just going to use my site blog to rant as well as post uploads.
viewtopic.php?p=223#p223
(BTW FUK U MOTHERFUKKERs for ignoring me & then posting bout how Commies Be gud & shit just coz they're Anti-Israel, when I think they're all shit.)

It's crazy to me how I get banned without even trying. I'm just speaking like a normal man, BBBAAAANNNED!

It's fucking assine how making a simple observation that American-transgenders are a fad, similar to American 90s-era Gangster-wannabes can get you instantly banned for a week with no means of rebuttal or a chance to explain yourself, since even the comment I posted didn't come off as demeaning. I even took the time to say transgender instead of mothafucking tranny. I wasn't even being political. That's the state we live in these days, where you can't even have a fucking opinion that isn't approved by some obese male, wearing an 18 yr old girl's thong.

It reminds me of that shit.

They're both rerporting on the same story, just different aspects of it.

Blacks have some diplomatic-immunity, coz they can get away with saying 'common-sense', I can't. I'd lose my account instantly if I ever posted anything political, coz I get instantly banned when I say shit that's not political at all. When I bring up the same points that those dudes do, I'm instantly banned & labeled as transphobic like what just happened at the Wrestlefag forum. I'm like mothafucka I don't care what you like, but you're still sticking ur dick up some dude's dirty ass.

Look at how I sick I got just from eating & digesting food that was smeared by some workers' (male or female) finger that they previously shoved up their ass. (It's how the norovirus is usually transmitted, ASS to MOUTH & I haven't fucked a bitch in half a decade so I know it's from that damn Safeway chicken.)
How could anyone think that sticking ur sasauge up a booty hole were a good idea when you get instantly sick with bugs growing inside you just from anal to oral, regardless of how it got there? (In my case, safeway-prepared food.)
It's fucking crazy to me how the entirety of society purposely wants you to be sick & on meds. I got fucked up by vitamin water (gave me food poisoning.) & ill-prepared chicken (gave me norovirus on the same day.) so even when you go to great lengths to not be by pozzed by it all, you still get pozzed anyway.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
Va11 Hall-a Faggot: He's such a Chad. I bet he fucks an Asian bitch every night.
CapN Jack: Who the fuk These moFuggaz? :lol:
CENSORED
BANNED

Post by CENSORED »

Yeah I honestly don't know why the WIP page is still up. Qish told me he was gonna redirect to the main site like a month and a half ago. I wanted to have an 18+ warning before the front page, but I may just change the link and redirect it if nothing changes. I don't really want to worry about it this week, as a good friend of mine just came down with a tumor (she'll likely survive it, but she's also probably end up sterile which is a shame) and I'm a bit fucked up about it, I want to spend some time with her

That being said, as I said multiple times, you act as if we had an audience past 2016 when everyone who knew our site existed was tranny men in wigs acting as if I was a "lolcow" despite actual lolcows being shit eating pedophiles or transexual men asking for their balls to be waxed by women or other crazy shit.
You don't even smoke or drink, I do those things but other than that I'm the most boring motherfucker in the world. I even took up birdwatching as a hobby, but apparently I am "insane" because I neither dilate, nor do I think minorities need to be murdered by the government LOL. Basically I'm labelled as "insane" for not being american, and not even having a twitter account. The new norm online is being a manic schizoid.

I think you care too much about having an audience though. Who gives a fuck? I do the website for my own amusement, not for the sake of some "audience" who simply does not exist online anymore because the site is hosted on a private server and it does not advertise on Twitter/Facebook/Instagram/Tiktok/Youtube because I consider them hotbeds of mental illness.
If I wanted it to be popular. All I would need to do was get a twitter account, and stir up controversy with motherfuckers such as that fucking faggot, who had pictures of myself saved on his hard drive from back when I had a facebook and posted them as evidence that I am a 'crazy person' LOL. Because saving some stranger's facebook pictures from 2014 is instead a sign of being well adjusted.

There is a whole section of Suda51 fans who cannot stand the current trend of 3 or 4 people just deciding what matters and what doesen't through sycophants spamming everyone who is guilty of "wrongthink" (you see it on every single platform, and it's the same users every time. You're not allowed to say something that goes against the groupthink, even if it's something as dumb as enjoying Killer is Dead or some shit, or if you want a port of no more heroes because that's supposedly offensive to Suda's art) and I'm sure they'd be happy to come hang around over here or anywhere else really. If I stirred up some argument online, that would signal to those people that the website exists.

I could also revive my old youtube channel, post some rare stuff that I have and have it link directly to the site. I could open an instagram page just to post pictures of my collection, and have that link back to the site (there are many instagram pages about old videogame collections that are quite popular)
Another thing I should do, is cover latest news related to Suda51 or niche gaming in general, so that the website shows up in google searches more often
I should also pressure Qish into taking down the older versions of the website because I believe they actively take traffick away from the new one lol, considering they show up in google searches quite more frequently
That is just an example of things that could be done to reach a new audience. I'm not gonna do any of them though because I don't give a fuck about having an audience, I'm not monetized, I don't enjoy the company of people and I don't pander to anyone. Now if I were making money that'd be different, but I am not.
What I'm trying to say is that I am aware of the proper procedures to gain and keep a userbase, I don't care about employing them because there's no money in this for me, so I only want to work on it as a dumb private hobby

It's ironic that you passed through history as the "asshole" because to me, you always seem fair with how you treat people. You actually were defensive of some people I was shittalking. Like the bald fat fuck nerd creature whom I hope gets corona virus, AIDS and cancer lmao.
I'm the real asshole as you know from communicating with me in private, I often describe people as subhuman or subnormal (not for racial reasons. As I stated multiple times I think racism is bullshit because I come from a "mutt" country of "niggers" LOL. I just think they're inhuman.) and I legitimately hate interacting with them.
My endgame is to isolate myself as much as possible in life. I don't enjoy social interaction. I understand what you're saying because you treat running a website like a business, and you have to maximise your client base if you are running a business. My problem is that I already run my business as a business, that's why I can afford to live life as I do now. I'm not gonna treat some dumb free hobby I have with the same alacrity as my actual money-making schemes. I could (I already made some examples as per how I could go about promoting the website) but I won't, because why would I do that? To get some other gamedev faggot piece of shit claim I'm Alt Right despite me not even being american? The attention this place is gonna get is just gonna be negative from now on anyway. Hell you even noted that when you said that the name is burned forever and that you want to do your own projects by distancing yourself from me and using different screen names. Yet you act as if me not using (good and proper) tactics to keep the website popular and well known is an oversight rather than me legitimately not giving a fuck LOL. I mean I do appreciate the advice, I simply don't care, I would apply such knowledge to endavours that actually make us money instead.
Again I find it funny that you passed through history as the "asshole" one, when you're always trying to be helpful, and I am the "nice guy" even though I legitimately hate people and their company and despite me giving zero fucks about advertising my own work
Iwazaru
qishmish

Post by Iwazaru »

I'm not gonna do any of them though because I don't give a fuck about having an audience
shame, place would feel more lively if we could have even ~20 active posters and not ~4 as we usually do
Qish
i felt in endless loop "i need to make page better looking that wip one - > i ve no idea what to do exactly -> will return later when i get an idea". Though your "no need to hurry" also contributed, maybe you should have shouted at me months ago.
blog
Yo, did you ever logged in? https://www.paradisehotel51.com/blog/
wow.. we're sky high.. that shark we just jumped over is tiny.. we're so high right now (c)
CENSORED
BANNED

Post by CENSORED »

Oh I'm not shouting at you, I just had no idea what was taking so long. Honestly even just plain text asking the viewer if he's 18 is fine, I mean who gives a fuck it's literally there just to cover my ass legally, it doesen't have to be a work of art
Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

I saw that this site was actually offline for a bit yesterday, so I figured it was finally an update, when it's actually fukking nuffin :lol:
That being said, as I said multiple times, you act as if we had an audience past 2016 when everyone who knew our site existed was tranny men in wigs acting as if I was a "lolcow"
I'm pretty sure we did. We had a bunch of /pol/fags, that crazy Black dude who only speaks in ebonics and a couple other weirdoes. It's what made the site interesting, what it lacked in cold hard numbers, it more than made up with pure-character. We had a lot of people back in 2016/2017 who only posted bout 30 - 50 posts, which is a lot imo, since that's how many posts I had before I got recently banned from yet another fucking forum just for making the 90s gangbanger comparison with trannys.
I'm pretty certain that a distant relative of mine who still lives in Spain (or was it Germany?) was hanging around here back in 2016/2017.

My pm box was usually active with peeps who rarely ever posted in public. That's always been a problem with the website though. Half of the people who hung around it never gave a shit about the actual GHM games or video games in general which is why they didn't interact with the site much. They only stuck around coz of me. Even then, most of those people only bothered to keep contact through email or pm coz a lot of those motherfuckers also recognized that the forum didn't feel right, as though it were constantly being watched (by troons, not that any of us knew that at the time.), back when the forum was still public.

On top of that, even the forum we just left had more active users. Most of them didn't bother to rejoin like GyroJojo (of which I'm shocked by, but we still cool.), or the DanSmith dude who admitted 7 years back that he was only here for the Miku Hoshino content that I never got to post up. (Think I'll finally post it up through spankbang.)

It was a good move to start over, but it could've been done much more smoothly. I actually had an admin email but I never got a fucking message that we actually moved or even an anouncement. I only know we did through a random post that I saw Qish write when he was replying to someone.
You don't even smoke or drink,
Neither does Trump. He actually chastised Vince Mcmahon for smoking weed in front of him.
I can think of plenty of badasses who don't smoke or drink.

Ever since this recent Norovirus shit that I hopefully finally got rid of, I'm actually thinking of going vegetarian now, Or at least a veggie-focused diet that still eats meat every once in awhile so long as I know well in advanced how it was prepared.

I've always explained away what my TD sn meant way back when I opened that k7 site. It refers to "Pinnacle Truth" coz Drunks Always tell the truth as far as they can perceive it. It was also meant to be a rapper name that some people irl knew me by. "Howdy howdy Part-nah!" was an actual catchphrase I had. Even my other bro knew about it. I was part of that Culture Universal crew which exists nowhere online anymore,
but it was a similar movement to Universal Zulu Nation, except it focused on French & Jap hiphop culture. (The founder of the site is actually a fairly well known MetalGearSolid Online fan. We all thought he was Black when we first met him, until his sudden reveal, he's actually just some big 6'3 bald White boy who sounds Black :lol: He was badass, it's just that, you'd assume he was Black, instead of White.)

This is prob the only visual evidence of that site existing and it's just a url link.
It had a damn great layout though. The way we rolled was professional & big time, but our main problem is that we predated youtube, myspace and all of that garbage by 2 or 3 years. The babe who made CU's layout is the same babe who made my facefuk account, and the same babe who does some of the art for the Far Cry games. (I think that's actually the main reason why that site died. She got a real career in the European gaming biz and she eventually divorced the MetalGearBro.)

I find it fucking funny just how consistent I am, In that img, I'm actually linking to wrestling & combat sites, and that's from one of that k7 site's original builds.
It's exactly what I've been saying. How the fuck did I become so hated, when I'm still the same person I've always been? I'm shocked that I haven't changed a bit.

That site is prob the closest thing to what the site we had going was.
https://www.kawaiikakkoiisugoi.com/2019 ... -industry/
Our shit was filled with graffiti & the four elements of hiphop though. I eventually splintered off into my own group with that eme kid, coz I was always more about the gangsta shit, whores, underworld culture.
I think you care too much about having an audience though. Who gives a fuck?
Why should I give a fuck about writing TLDR posts without an audience? Why waste my fucking time talking to fucking nobody? (I was going to say, "When I could just go elsewhere, but that doesn't happens coz I'm always instant-banned even when I speak in plain non-confrontational English.)
My posts at the k7 forum actually got referenced (through screencaps or text.) quite a bit on right wing sites & /pol/ which was why I was kinda mad when you privated the entire site at first. It's what usually led to a steady stream of new posters (who eventually leave anyway coz I'm prob the only person that they thought was interesting. Although I've had heard a few good things about Qish and I don't even think you were around during that era.)

We were able to shape the culture quite a bit coz a lot of the garbage that Alt-right fags say (in regards to culture.) actually came from me and how I explained Japanese culture, but they're actually misinterpretations of what I originally said.
I was the guy who originally leaked who Brianna Wu was, directly through that fucking forum. I think the actual forum posts I wrote were deleted (by me.) but it was still screencapped by 8ch gaemergayte & 4chan /pol/ sometimes reposts those screencaps and a few other posts I made that they also screen capped during that era coz I was one of the main voices telling them that this is a cultural-battle and I backed it up with proof.
There's a lot of stuff online that originated through me (that I never bother to take credit for, coz I just want to get the info out.), KTP is prob that work that I've done, that you're most familiar with. Hell even that CU site kinda lives on in spirit through a Japon Urban fb group that's managed by the son of the former boss of La Eme. That's how much I used to get around. His son respected me so much that he once considered me as his brother. He prob still has me listed as his bro even though we haven't spoke since the 2k16 election.

There was once a time when we were actually bigger than Nichegamer or OneAngryGamer. We prob even share a few users. Seeing how fucking retarded OAG's userbase is though (They're basically Reverse-SJWs, they can't argue worth shit. All they do is meme & cuss a lot.), I can say that that's a boat that I happily skipped over. During that era I was constantly pressured by this site's former-users to be more in the open & public, instead of just doing everything anonymously. I'm glad I didn't though coz everyone during that era is cringe as fuck like Sargon, Queen of pol,Metokur, Sh03onhead, etc. Not that I would blend in.

I'd most likely have gotten that Doctor of Common-Sense treatment & get completely deleted coz I actually talk about real tactics & shit. (He was at 300k subs before he got Alex Jonesd out of existence.)

http://commonsensenation.net/
It's ironic that you passed through history as the "asshole" because to me, you always seem fair with how you treat people. You actually were defensive of some people I was shittalking. Like the bald fat fuck nerd creature whom I hope gets corona virus, AIDS and cancer lmao.
I don't recall being defensive. I was giving him the benefit of the doubt.
I do the website for my own amusement, not for the sake of some "audience" who simply does not exist online anymore because the site is hosted on a private server and it does not advertise on Twitter/Facebook/Instagram/Tiktok/Youtube because I consider them hotbeds of mental illness.
How did you find the site? I'm pretty sure I had it posted on Myspace back when I didn't even know what a myspace was. Of course there ain't going to be a fucking audience if you don't even try to have one. You treat this site more like a Blog just based off of what you're saying, and then you fucking wonder why I tell you motherfuckaz that this site is confusing as fuck lol!
What's so bad about Youtube as a medium so long as you attract an audience that likes what ur doing? Like shit, a half a decade ago I'd see k7site peeps spamming the shit out of muh United Jazzy whores talking about how they came to the various vid-links through the syndicate & shit.

It's through youtube that I know about Shaun Attwood, Big Herc & Wes Watson. I would've eventually found out about them regardless, but youtube made it easier for me to acess their actual websites & product-lines.
I don't enjoy social interaction.
LOL and you said MBTI is bullshit when that's the most introverted statement I've ever heard.
Ironically I eventually reached that point myself, due to introverts backstabbing me when all I did from my perspective is initiate smalltalk. So now in days, instead of legit enjoying peoples' company, I'm now constantly paranoid thinking about how they're going to backstab me since every fuck up in my life came from a random comment I made to some random nobody that I just happened to be speaking to at the time coz I have the personaliy-type who speaks with practically everyone regardless of who they are.

I understand what you're saying because you treat running a website like a business, and you have to maximise your client base if you are running a business.
I'm not treating it like a business. That's literally how you're supposed to maintain a website, by providing a service.
I thought it was a website. You should have told me from the fucking start that it's a fucking blog. Like I asked many times before, I'm confused by what this place is supposed to be. It started out as a website so I assumed that's what it was.

The attention this place is gonna get is just gonna be negative from now on anyway. Hell you even noted that when you said that the name is burned forever and that you want to do your own projects by distancing yourself from me and using different screen names
I didn't say anything about distancing myself from you. Just this brandname, the PH51 brand. I ain't got no issue with you faggot. The funny thing is, it even either of us's fault. When I tried establishing a twitter presence back in 2016 for the website, I was instantly banned due to retweeting a funny Trump tweet in Japanese. He wasn't even potus yet and you already got demonized just for laughing at some dumb shit that some fat fuck said.

I want to get my brand back to make money off of it. I view it as a side-revenue stream. That doesn't mean that I care about popularity, coz I don't give a shit. I only care about maintaining a steady loyal fanbase who will always appreciate & support your work, no matter what it is you do coz I'm an interesting motherfucker who had an interesting life.
I had that for myself (not the actual website, just me.), then some motherfuckers just fuck that all up just coz I tried being friendly with them & small-talked. OOOHH NO!! Don't you dare smalltalk to a fucking introvert! They gon git you sukka, they gonna talk shit about you behind ur back and spread lies about you. To my surprise, it actually works.

I mean I can see how it worked within the other communities I was a part of since it was a fat chick (I knew in real life, but pretends not to know me online.) lying about me to all of our common contacts fucking u every fucking thing I was working up to that fucking point in time.

Then we have this little side shit going on with this damn website where some idiots apparently held a grudge with me just coz I asked them what their job is, when I wasn't even criticisizing them. I even said that I was a neet to break the ice. NOOOOPE, Nerds gootttaaaa initiate their revenge, over imagined-slights, lol.
I could (I already made some examples as per how I could go about promoting the website) but I won't, because why would I do that? To get some other gamedev faggot piece of shit claim I'm Alt Right despite me not even being american?
Why would it matter what some gamedev said if you had the online-influence to counterback with your own server & everything? I don't give a shit, mainly coz I was already thinking way back in 2009 that my move to gaming may have been a bad one. It only took me 2 years of being on the internet to get VIP treatment with multiple International music scenes, but I've always been regarded as a pompous asshole within the gaming arena.

Again I find it funny that you passed through history as the "asshole" one, when you're always trying to be helpful, and I am the "nice guy" even though I legitimately hate people and their company and despite me giving zero fucks about advertising my own work
You can give 0 fucks, but what's the fucking point in sticking around? That's what I'm thinking from the surfer's perspective. Like for fuck's sake mang. I can't even fucking acess most of the site you wrote coz I have to do it through a url that's passed around somewhere through the forum.
You should've said from the start that what you fucking have here is a fucking blog, a private blog at that since you don't actually want people reading it :lol: .

Well mofukka I thought that was the fucking point of a website, to have people actually mothafucking read it lol! What is this site, a fucking diary? I don't give a fuck about fame (only respect) and my work speaks for itself. I'm the origin of a lot of that Japanese shit that got passed around on the internet and I never once took credit for my own work coz I believed it didn't matter. Oh my goodwill backfired on me when it came to gaming though, coz it just lead to a bunch of assholes claiming that I made everything up.

The prob with gaming is that it's fiction, so it naturally attracts an audience who lived an entire life of lies, even down to their own gender & identity. Every other thang I've ever worked on were with, or about real people with whom you could actually converse with, who can then confirm themselves how accurate my work on them is.
Yo, did you ever logged in? https://www.paradisehotel51.com/blog/
I never got around to it coz of Xenoblade 2. Now I'm playing BOTW but I don't love it anywhere near as much as XB2. BOTW's openworld doesn't look anywhere near as alive as XB2's does. XB2 & Torna have such a lived-in setting that you can see how the entire ecosystem functions. In BOTW, I'm left thinking damn how the fuck these mothafuckaz eat? Everything is so spread far apart & wide and there's barely any wild life anywhere. In XB2, there's wild life everywhere and most of them actually ignore you except for the predators & meat eaters.

I was planning to just post uploads. Seeing how I get banned everywhere for saying stuff that's not even controversial to even the average American (In real life, not internet.) I figure I may as well use it as a space on the net to shout at a wall on how bonkers everything is these days. At least here, I won't get my entire account instant banned just for saying a slight remark about how Americans have the craziest fads. Referring to trannys as a fad is apparently a 'disparging' remark. Do they even know what the word 'disparge' means? Of course not, they don't even know what gender means. Nothing I said implied that they had little value. In fact I was saying the opposite when I referred to them as the same as 90s-era wannabe gangbangers. It's a culture of death & assisted-suicide.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
Va11 Hall-a Faggot: He's such a Chad. I bet he fucks an Asian bitch every night.
Iwazaru
qishmish

Post by Iwazaru »

wow.. we're sky high.. that shark we just jumped over is tiny.. we're so high right now (c)
CENSORED
BANNED

Post by CENSORED »

It's exactly what I've been saying. How the fuck did I become so hated, when I'm still the same person I've always been? I'm shocked that I haven't changed a bit.
The overall userbase of the internet changed. People my age and yours, organically shifted away from online life when it became focused on social media and groupthink.
I'm assuming most people our ages, browsed the internet to get different perspectives on things, for the humor (tv at the time was just as PC as the internet is nowadays LOL, that's how the angry videogame nerd got popular just saying FUCK and ASS.) and for the unprecedented level of access to foreign information.
Modern internet is custom tailored for close minded, racist americans who are baffled and disgusted at the idea of any different culture existing. That's why every single bit of information is immediately discerned by the average internet user to be either "SJW" (american racists) or "Alt Right" (also american racists LOL!).
Only two narratives are allowed to exist and everything is "politicised" despite having nothing to do with politics.
Therefore, people like you and I become undesireables to the new generation, who will most definetly frame everything we say as either side of the internet "political" spectrum. I'm supposedly alt right just because I use "forbidden" words in the english vocabulary LOL.
You can easily see that with 4chan, how the new userbase is absolutely nothing like it was 10 years ago. The site is paraded as an example of free speech yet only one perspective is allowed. Whenever someone dares speak out against the hivemind, said opinion is associated with some random amerimutt on facebook and some image macro is made to parade such opinion as undesireable, because it is posted under the face of a "lesser race".
It is basically the same platform as Reddit, even though they both make fun of each other.

What I'm trying to say is that you didn't change, the internet userbase has changed. Modern social media is a hotbed of mental illness, where the functionalities themselves encourage manic/schizoid behaviour, ADD and autism. Most online time is spent on those platforms, so younger generations inevitably learned how to communicate and process informations through those platforms, which are ironically built around national socialist propaganda techniques.
Why would I advertise my presence? To be shittalked by obese white americans who are so ugly and so lonely, they think a man becomes a woman if he wears a wig? They're so insecure than any foreign culture who does not submit to every single american value (fast food, psychiatric drugs to children, consummerism, funko pops LOL!) is deemed savage and irredeemable.
Is it really so weird to you that I just want to run a website because I enjoy doing it? I really don't give a shit what other people think. If one has an active Social Media (mainly Twitter) account, I just assume they're schizoids whose opinion should be disregarded.

Of course I don't mean that if anyone shows up, I'm gonna chase them away. I'm not even trying to be edgy about it, I'm really not that sociable a person lol. I have to hang out with people for work reasons and I hate every second of it. I have no reason to lie and say I enjoy it, most people are braindead, ugly and insufferable, they're so stupid yet they think themselves infallible geniouses who take every differing opinion as a slight that must be corrected.
That's what I think of those I have to hang out with, my opinion of internet americans is even worse. Most of them are legitimate schizos whose sense of reality is completely warped by the fact that they only experience reality through fiction and their phones. The economy is not even real to these people despite the fact that coin is the way all basic resources are accessed through.
(That's why it pisses me off to see covid dismissed. My whole country is on lockdown and it's already impacting me negatively, to the point where I was doing pretty well financially but I now have to tighten the belt because business opportunities suddenly dried up and once this whole thing blows off, it's gonna take me a few months to establish new clients. That's a real thing that impacts my livelyhood but apparently that's not a real issue, Trump saying bad words is LOL.)
Even disliking some videogame they like is a capital offence that must be rooted out and punished to the average netizen. That's why most of Suda51 fanbase hates me by the way, because I don't really care for the no more heroes games or the supposed endless depth of Travis Touchdown as a character lol.

I'm actually very approachable, as anyone who actually tried to contact me will testify. I'm to this day very good friends with O'Blivion and his family. I will respond to pretty much everyone who contacts me, I just don't seek people out, nor am I especially available because most of my time I (used to) spend working or being away in nature, or watching movies. Nowadays I am confined to my house because of this Corona garbage so I guess I'll just watch movies and get laid instead.

Anyway I'm not policing what anyone should do. As I said the only use of my administrative powers on this forum would be to avoid having too many off topic threads going on because I find it confusing. So if you want some more people to show up here why not do that yourselves? Why do you expect me to do it myself, I don't care for people. I just want to write about some dumb videogames on a webpage that I own.
CENSORED
BANNED

Post by CENSORED »

Anyway the site is open and I reworked the front page to make it even clearer how you're supposed to navigate it
I also explicitly mention how the forums are more laid back and broad, and not really focused on GHM stuff
I'm not sure what else I can do to make it less confusing? I feel once you read the front page you should be caught up at this point
Iwazaru
qishmish

Post by Iwazaru »

I turned your word "forums" into a link cause people are blind and will miss it otherwise, lol.
Also changed text with Joker Trick music to something less cryptic.

Forums i also updated a bit. Finally i added extension to display those who visited us during last day. Also submitted this place to google search because otherwise google were not indexing this forum or current site at all. And lastly, moon phases for you all because you mazafakas should know when full moon is and LUNATICS. DECOYMAN IS COMING SOON...
Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

Fuck after I finally got rid of the noravirus, I became dehydrated for 3 days straight.
The overall userbase of the internet changed. People my age and yours, organically shifted away from online life when it became focused on social media and groupthink.
Aren't you still in your 20s? People your age are the same assholes who think Undertale is the deepest story of all time coz you can choose between being a pacifist who kill nobody or crazy psycho who kills everybody.
My age group isn't to escape blame either. People in my age group are largely behind the Tranny Global-homo coz most of them are gay or bisexual themselves.

Just look at Tranny story time, they look like people in my age group. Ironically I look like a 24 yr old (I think I look 25 at least but my Maria Ozawa-look alike sister told me that I look 24 at most lol.) or younger (I still get hit on teen bitches. Not that I pay attention to it. I get hit on by Grandmas too.), but most people my age look haggard & prune-like.
Even those 2 new & only wrinkles I have just look badass on me, coz it looks more like a battle scar across my forehead, kinda like Jason Momoa's eye scar.

My gen was the first one to grow up with video games, at least the post '83 crash version of vidya and I think that plays a large part into the social dysfunction of humanity. It birthed a bunch of social misfits who create alternate identities through their video games and then lived it out on internet, and now real life because it's supposedly against the law to not identify someone by how they wish to be identified by.

I don't understand how that works? How come I can't identify as a 7 ft tall Genghis Khan or Vlad Tepes? If I say I'm Vlad Tepes, Bitch! Then I am The-mothafucking Vlad. If I did though, I'd get sent into an insane asylum.
Meanwhile fat balding White dudes in their late 30s get to wear wimmin's thongs & claim to be a woman and everyone goes along with it.

Modern internet is custom tailored for close minded, racist americans who are baffled and disgusted at the idea of any different culture existing. That's why every single bit of information is immediately discerned by the average internet user to be either "SJW" (american racists) or "Alt Right" (also american racists LOL!).
Only two narratives are allowed to exist and everything is "politicised" despite having nothing to do with politics.
Muricans were always close-minded & racist though. The difference back then, is that it breathed badass shit such as Attitude Era wrestling. Modern day Murican racism seems to be Reverse-racism that's ironically even more racist than what the USA was. Japan can't even be Japan anymore coz Leftwing Muricans think that Japan is only the way it is, due to White people. Despite how Japan was already culturally advanced before they ever saw a single White person and they were already using toilet people long before the Whites did, lol.
Back in the 80s, Muricans would be racist but they would genuinely love Japan coz Japan had badass Warrior culture.

It's completely different from the modern-era where I get the sense that White Leftys want to erase Japan from Japanese culture, and or animu & video games. Replacing them with White-Lefty approved culture.
When I think about it, Japanese people were like the 'Trannies' of the late 2000s. I recall a time on internet where everyone kissed up to you if you were Japanese or something and that was the 2000s around the time of The Last Samurai.

Japs eventually fell out of favor coz Japanese as a whole, are extremely patriarchal and nobody in Japan sees anything wrong with that mindset. In the future, Trannies may eventually become trans-racial & claim Japaneseness for themselves. Or at least their own consumerist-brand of what they think Japan is since that cultural-relativity bullshit is never going to fly in Native-Japan at all.
Therefore, people like you and I become undesireables to the new generation, who will most definetly frame everything we say as either side of the internet "political" spectrum.
You are the new generation faggot. Them discord trannies are part of your age group.
The youngest gen are completely engulfed by a SJW mindset that's taught to them all throughout their school years mostly by people in my age group. The actual culture-war is being fought by peeps your age.
You can easily see that with 4chan, how the new userbase is absolutely nothing like it was 10 years ago. The site is paraded as an example of free speech yet only one perspective is allowed. Whenever someone dares speak out against the hivemind, said opinion is associated with some random amerimutt on facebook and some image macro is made to parade such opinion as undesireable, because it is posted under the face of a "lesser race".
Current era /pol/ isn't even organic any more. It's just shills shilling shills. I do it half the time. I like posing as a Black guy coz it's hilarious seeing how much they 'hate you just for being Black'.
StyxHexenHammer, Tim Pool, Edge of Wonder, those guys are classic /pol/. You don't see that anymore coz /pol/ is a complete waste of time now. I don't understand how anyone over their 30s could legit enjoy that place.
What I'm trying to say is that you didn't change, the internet userbase has changed.
What I find amusing is that I still received fanmail every once in awhile for this site as late as last year. Last year was when DOA6 dropped right? So yeah it was last year around the Jan - March season. Damn weird to me how quickly every thang changed by about April. Had I not stayed looking after this site for so long, I probably wouldn't have fucked up my rep with the other subcultures that I had a lot of respect in where I also used the TD name.

A lot of people think I'm fake now, coz of the fake shit that Tranny gamer nerds have been spreading around about me. It's funny how peeps you've known for decades will second-guess themselves by what they thought they knew about you all due to how there's a number of people saying some weird shit about you. Kinda reminds me of what happened to Trump, who in reality is just some dickhead Business Democrat but for some reason a number of people think he's an Evenaglical Theocrat White supremacist coz Internet said so, AYYY LMAO!
Anyway I'm not policing what anyone should do. As I said the only use of my administrative powers on this forum would be to avoid having too many off topic threads going on because I find it confusing. So if you want some more people to show up here why not do that yourselves?
It's a joke to me coz I have PSN groups that are way more populated than this shit and I wasn't even trying. All i did is play Paladins every day coz I thought it was fun. I ended up gathering a decent sized following from it through psn.
I'm sure I could do the same with this site, but why bother? I don't give a shit about Suda games. It's why although I did have a sizable following at PSN (Whom I later dissed & daily harrassed when I switched over to the Switch coz I hated how Online crossplay kept pairing me against the unbeatable teams I had on PS4.)
I couldn't convince them to drop by here. The actual content is just not interesting to most people who are interested by me.

I have a pretty cool following on Switch too, but it's nothing like the PSN peeps mainly coz Switch doesn't allow us to communicate, trade pics, vids & shit. Where ever I go, there's usually a crowd that follows.
That's why I do plan to finally move on with my own shit, but for now I'll use your webspace to upload a bunch of videos & music coz I have boxes & boxes filled with that shit.

I'll use your webspace to upload all of my obscure Jap shit, as well as some created content (I made a few badass BGM songs.) but I'm not going to do anything else beyond that.
I have plenty of other projects that I put on hold for a long while due to this site anyway & I still get peeps asking me about that shit. (Mostly just stuff about Japan.)
Why do you expect me to do it myself, I don't care for people. I just want to write about some dumb videogames on a webpage that I own.
Coz it's your site.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage