Irashaimase, welcome to the First Class VIP (Vagina Is Pretty) area. Only gentlemen of taste are allowed to move in. Take it or leave it MOTHAFUCKA!!! Go back to China if you're too much of a FAG (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧

Moderators: CutieHoney, MeisaKuroki

DaRealEvilone
Giant Smile

Re: NintenDOMINATION

Post by DaRealEvilone »

I don't know what to say
Don't think I want to censor either one
It's awkward for me

Come to peace talks before you gone nuclear

Cancel culture nwo sionist vs Russia

Arceous isn't cannon
Pokemon detective 2 looks great
Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

DaRealEvilone wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 2:51 am Arceous isn't cannon
Pokemon detective 2 looks great
Don't be hating. Arceus is legit good, but gets kinda repetitive.
I'm glad that Scarlet basically is Arceus but in a real Pokemon game with a modern setting.
Arceus plays a little too much like Monster Hunter. MH ain't bad, it's just that mainline Pokemon is more interesting to me due to the Trainer combat. Arceus barely has any trainer battles at all. The ones you get, are mostly easy.

Scarlet, Battle Striker & the new Kirby are the only must haves for me so far. Oh and Capcom Fighting Collection.
I have about 43 NSO friends playing Arceus right now, but not a single one of them comes from this site lol.
I saw Krizz playing Ys 9 though. Yeah that game seems boring at first, but it starts to get good once you finally get to walk outside of the town near the end of chapter 5.
Last edited by Jack on Thu Mar 03, 2022 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
Va11 Hall-a Faggot: He's such a Chad. I bet he fucks an Asian bitch every night.
CapN Jack: Who the fuk These moFuggaz? :lol:
DaRealEvilone
Giant Smile

Post by DaRealEvilone »

Lmao

Oh yeah darkstakers collection look sweet 4 switch

Isn't this funny?

It's just random post

Olivia munns
http://archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/59705300/#59705300

https://leakedpie.com/olivia-munn-nude-leaks/
Krizzx
Giant Smile

Post by Krizzx »

Damn, I didn't know there was a Soul Hackers 2...and doesn't look like that makes a difference after seeing how anime as fuck it looks. More anime than fucking Persona. I guess this is the direction Atlus is heading in now. Kiddify and anime the fuck out of everything. If you had told me that was a new Persona spinoff, I would not have questioned you, because that is what is looks like. The artwork is just UGLY.
No I never bothered with Dread mode, you don't get anything from it so why bother?
That's how I felt about Dread's replayability as a whole.
So anybody here ever play Luigi’s Mansion 3 yet?
I still haven't finished 1 yet, lol. Just never been compelled. I love the art and texture effects in the GC original though. Even, though 3 is graphically superior by leaps and bounds on an on paper level, on an artistic level, the way the lighting, shadows and shading looked on the GC makes it a way better looking game to me.

Vega Matador is a Heterosexual Ladies man who's completely disgusted by Zangief, who is actually a canonical Homosexual who is attracted to Vega. Vega just finds Gief repulsive.
Woah...I did not know that shit. I was aware of how they associate really muscually mean with homosexual's though. It lead to the Cho Aniki series. Also, even in gay works like Apocolypse Zero, all the dude are really muscular. Not bulky but toned. The manga by the dude that did Apoloypse Zero always seemed interesting to me because the author has this stance where he's like " I may be gay, but I'm also a hardcore nationalist". His character are basically militant trannies.

I really need to hook my switch up and update it. I didn't even know a demo for the new Kirby was out. For the past month I've been playing nothing but PC game. Pathfinder Kingmaker, Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous, I'm nearing the end of Elden Ring, and after that I'll jump into Elex 2...when they fix it. Game has bugs out the ass. Frame rate randomly tanks to single digits and characters start spazzing out. No clue what causes it or how to fix it. Something it will just randomly go away. Other times, nothing I do work. I can close the game and restart and the graphics will still be glitching.

I'm getting overloaded on all these new games. I still have switch games I bought a year ago I haven't finished. Atelier Sophie 2 just came out, but I haven't bought it because I have no time to play. I started Caligula 2, though. It seems great so far. Has an interesting battle system where the results of what you do play out before you finalize it, so you can plan out different strategies to deal with enemies in the most efficient manner.

I've given up on trying to get an RTX 3000 card. I'll just wait for the 4000 series or maybe even jump ship to AMD GPU. Their 7000 series is suppose to be over 2.5 times as strong as their current Gen GPUs. If they have tech comparable to DLSS 2 in them, then I'm sold.
DaRealEvilone
Giant Smile

Post by DaRealEvilone »

First luigis mansion was developed being focus for 3D
Actually looks more detailed than luigis mansión 3
For the first one , shadows were so important
Unlike luigis mansion 3 looks generic
I played Nintendo switch oled looks awesome , more colorful
I must resist cuz switch pro lmao
I was reading Microsoft Sony began suport for Ukraine over Russia
But then another list of companies showed up and it was Nintendo in, idk it could be demolition of our economy or only russian, or global demolition, they lied all time.
As I said when Microsoft brought acti vi zion was all a dirty money laundry cus both are owned by blackrock vanguard so selling to oneself is dirty money laundering .
Nintendo isnt polítics, are they now controlled by nwo or being blackmail?
I Wonder how much money Nintendo Takes from pokemon go or if niantic is blackmailing them
Niantic seems to be part of nwo government, in Irán it was banned
It coud be a software for mapping, since they wont send personnal for mapping to every corner of the globe they sent players, how amart

How Sony destroyed this cutie into West forbidden diet

She reminds me of deena
Another hottie. She never replied on Facebook ingrid
https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1 ... rce=result

Anyone familiar With?
DaRealEvilone
Giant Smile

Post by DaRealEvilone »

Doesn't has to do with Japan Islands dispute with Russia?
Lmao or russian Islands or whatever

Smt iv apocalypse is good , you go do hard on it lol

Let's take what xed thinks cus actually music industry is owned by mafia, it's broader of what people think
Hollywood, nba nfl etc. French president wife is a tyanny just as Michelle obama
LeBron James was made wear dress
There are secret societies of music industry called boule
Kat Williams made jokes about going to these Hollywood parties saw them coming out of the closet, reason they threatened him
According to Kay Griggs, elite prefers them becurious since they are easy to control, you keep saying yes to them, then they put you into mk ultra, spells, black magic, dark magic kaballah.
There are many videos musicians talking about music deals they spoke to the devil, as record deal men changed their voice and showed them it was the devil, devil has power to posses many people, takes different forms. I actually don't believe there is a Satan or devil, but there are múltiple demons from lower plane dimensions. A famous regeton singer is bad bunny, he talks how he made contract with devil
He is always wearing dresses, in a magazine cover he weared dresses as bophamet, even making music videos as a travesty, what about the rapper made the 666 Nike shoes, I could go on
The devil is trany , I see it as a batallion of demons, or lower plane beings , I go to spiritual world never saw one I could say is the devil, they feed from fear, I argue with people over this all time because when they call it the devil, all powerful, king of the evil basically they give power to it, it or they or whatever it is they just Wants to do all opposite from god

Those beings are the devils , but Satan is sabbath unless in other dimension has life so is a being planet of the dark, is the black sun.. Opposite is sun
Santa Saturn the 6th day 6th planet from these planet Saturn they send some kind of technology waves that humanity on earth is like on amnesya, reality or what we think is reality isn't
Satellites has to do with it too
CENSORED
BANNED

Post by CENSORED »

ChocoboGp is trash. The new Valyrie Profile/Elysium is trash. Soul Hackers 2 looks interesting, but it's on every system except Switch.
I bet Dread's Easy mode was made for dem Chicas like Neptune.
She sure looks eazzy. You have no chance with a chick like that though, if you ain't at least a little tolerant towards Trans since damn near every younger woman these days says that they're into that. That's the way the game has always been played. Biological women always dictate the rules.
During the 1930s-50s, women were extremely Intolerant towards anybody who wasn't a Christcuck Conservative, and it was actually the men who were overwhelmingly Liberal.

No I never bothered with Dread mode, you don't get anything from it so why bother? Dread mode should've been Zero Suit Samus mode.
I unlocked all of the Samus pictures like a week or two after it released, and I did it with no sequence breaks. I just killed most of the bosses in 30 seconds. The only boss that gives me trouble is Escue, that Mosquito looking thing.
I was way more hype for Dread than I currently am with Kirby. I didn't like the kirb demo, the combat is nowhere near as buttery smooth as Dread. I'm still holding out hope that the full Kirby game gets way better though. (Kirb games always have extra modes, and the Arena modes are always worth it.) Shit needs to get leaked so I can see what to look forward to. I didn't get mega hype for Dread until I saw the leaks, and how badass the combat looked.

I actually bought that GTA Trilogy, although I already traded it in for another copy of Mario 3d World. GTA trio really is a fucking bad port. (The games are still aight, but I noped out when I got to San Fiero. San Fiero’s missions are fucking terrible.)
It’s playable with the patches, but holy fucking shit when you try to play San Andreas straight from the game card, CJ’s skin will suddenly turn green & orange like he mixed with Gumby & Dorito man. Back when I first played the GTA games, I did always view them as some kind of Urban Super Mario. Kinda funny how Mario actually did go Urban with Odyssey.

My dream game would actually be a Mario Odyssey style game, but with San Andreas’s scale, so you drive to the next kingdom with your Mario Kart. Bowser’s Fury already kinda did that with Tessie, or at least Bowser’s Fury seems to be Nintendo’s attempt at making one large world that’s connected through a vehicle.

If I got to choose which 3 Kingdoms to use for a San Andreas scaled-game it’d be Mushroom Kingdom, Metro city, & Donkey Kong Country.
Shit even in the lore, Mario can already go from Mushroom Kingdom to Metro Kingdom just by jumping inside of pipes.
DKC, you’re going to have to Mario kart your way to smaller islands (similar to Bowser’s Fury) to get to DKC. I think those three would be perfect since there’s already a lot of Mario/Donkey Kong games that happen between those 3 settings. Metro must be pretty close to DKC if Cranky Kong was able to kidnap Pauline so much back when he was The Donkey Kong.

So anybody here ever play Luigi’s Mansion 3 yet? It’s Mar10 week, so that means that most Mario games are $20 off in the USA.
I just don’t know or even understand what kind of game it is.
I didn’t really like the Kirby Forgotten Land demo (it was way too linear), but the game looks so good. I feel tempted to get a Shining fates trainer pack though. My local gaystop has 4 copies of Shining Fates, and I just saw this dude net some damn good pulls.

He made $224 just from two $50 Elite trainer boxes. I should’ve got that, but I wanted to get 3d World + Bowser’s Fury coz although Odyssey is the much better game, none of Odyssey’s maps are anywhere near as good as Bowser’s Fury. Metro Kingdom & Mushroom Kingdom have potential, but they both feel small when compared to Bowser’s Fury. Honestly, Mario Odyssey would’ve been way better had they just stuck to 3 main kingdoms the entire game since nearly every other kingdom is completely forgettable.
Mario Odyssey is easily in my top 3 though Switch games though.

I don’t know where to put Mario 3d World + Bowser’s Fury. 3d world itself would be at top 8 or 9. Bowser’s Fury imo is better than Odyssey & BOTW combined and could’ve easily been top 3, but BF is nowhere near as long or as filled with content as those two. Bowser’s Fury is just the best designed open world that anyone has ever done. It never feels boring exploring BF, although Godzilla Bowser gets really fucking annoying since you can’t turn off his rampages.
Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

Krizzx wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 11:56 pm Damn, I didn't know there was a Soul Hackers 2...and doesn't look like that makes a difference after seeing how anime as fuck it looks. More anime than fucking Persona. I guess this is the direction Atlus is heading in now. Kiddify and anime the fuck out of everything. If you had told me that was a new Persona spinoff, I would not have questioned you, because that is what is looks like. The artwork is just UGLY.
I like the art. It reminds me of 7th Dragon & Valkyria Chronicles, both are Sega games.
https://games.sega.com/7thdragon/
SH2 comes out the same month as Xenoblade 3, but I'm actually hype for SH2 & don't give a shit about XB3. SH2 would be in my Day 1 list had it came to Switch. (WHy the fuck was Switch signaled out? Nobody is going to buy this shit on Xbox1 or Series X)

This doesn't look kiddy to me at all.

That's way more violent & bloody than anything from Shin Megashitensei 5. This is the most 90s styled MT game since Devil Survivor 1. This shit is so oldschool MT, I'm even seeing your party members shooting mobster styled Tommyguns to gun down demons. I can't even remember the last time that Megaten characters used realistic guns to fight off demons.

Soul Hackers 2 looks about as Anime as Valkyria Chronicles, a gritty war game where the main cover girl is actually a big titty Nazi & the main bad guy.
My fave Megaten game of all time is Devil Survivor 1 which looked even more animu than Soul Hackers 2 does. So long as the writing is as mature as Devil Survivor 1, then it doesn't matter to me.

I see a lot of people claiming that it looks nothing like Soul Hackers, but that just has me thinking that they didn't play the game. The Devil Summoner Raido games had zero in common with Soul Hackers, whereas SH2 pretty much covers the basics of what I would expect from a SH game, especially since the plot revolves around an always online digital space. The only thing that the Raido games had in common with Soul Hackers was the Kuzonoha clan, who are also in SH2. (They mention the Kuznoha family during the trailers.)
Everyone is using a GunComp just like Soul Hackers, it uses the superior Soul Hackers demon designs (which Nocturne also used.), Ringo has the same spunky personality as Nemissa (Nemissa was described as a gangster though.), Nemissa & Ringo were both born from Internet Digital Space, both games revolve around the Phantom Society (MT's version of the Illuminati, which is actually more accurate than most depictions since Megaten's version worships demons just like the real life secret societies.)

So far, I like the writing. It appeals to me anyway since they're referencing Breaking Bad of all things, from out of nowhere.

It reminds me of 90s era Megaten writing back when they would constantly reference David Lynch movies & Twin Peaks. The Breaking Bad references are weird as fuck to me though, coz does the average Jap even understand or relate to Breaking Bad at all? Japan is a culture where you get sent to prison just Marijuana lol. I'm guessing they can understand the Organized crime aspect of Breaking Bad but even as a Yakuza tale, I can't think of too many Yakuza who even enterprise in hard drugs.

I prefer Nemissa over Ringo, but you really can't bring back Nemissa without completely rebooting the series. Which I wouldn't even mind, but Atlus decided to go with a direct sequel for some reason.
Nemissa is of Native American origins (the entire Soul Hackers game revolved around Native American cultures & mythos) so any game where she somehow comes back would most likely be set in the USA. Nemissa is also a normal demon who can only exist in this planet through possession of a physical host. Ringo is more like Man Machine Interface Motoko Kusanagi, she's some kind of AI god who digitizes her own earthly body, but she's of demonic origins similar to Nemissa. Nemissa was actually born from a demon. With Ringo, we know nothing about her other than she's an Ai program born through digital space. She has a twin sister and their dynamic reminds me of Morrigan & Lilith of Darkstalkers. You also sorta chose Nemissa's personality. Kind of, she has the same personality regardless but if she has a cold hearted personality, she focuses on Ice magic. If she has a Latin/Korean style hot temper, she mains fire magic. In SH2, you're actually playing as Ringo, which is awesome to me. Finally you get to play as the most interesting character and she has a personality, not a boring ass blank slate mute.

They could also pull off a Xenoblade 2 and just say that Nemissa & Ringo are different personas of the same individual entity. I don't know where they're going with Ringo but I understand why they did it, and I hope they turn Ringo (or Nemissa) into the main character of the Soul Hackers series from this point onward since Nemissa was easily the best thing about Soul Hackers anyway. It's just with the way they wrote Soul Hackers, the only characters who could've returned are Six, YuuIchi and the Protagonist. Who gives a fuck about any of them? LOL!

What I find fucking weird is that for some reason out of all the games from Sega's catalog, it was Soul Hackers that they were dead set on making a sequel to. I remember the survey that Sega did a few years back and Soul Hackers (without the Devil Summoner branding) was one of the games that they planned to revive. Even when you go on to the Sega Wiki, Nemissa is heavily featured on it, when she's not even an in-house born Sega character.
https://sega.fandom.com/wiki/Sega_Wiki
Sega gives more of a shit about Nemissa than they do Bayonetta lol. Sega never makes any goddamn sense. They licensed out Streets of Rage in hopes of killing it, but the plan backfired coz SOR4 sold over 2 million copies lol.

Sega's plan? They're just going to let the SOR IP die anyway as they pool resources into Soul Hackers of all things for some reason. I love Nemissa, I know that she's the reason why Sega turned Soul Hackers into its own Sci Fi Cyberpunk series. I like Ringo so far, she could be a cool Nemissa successor. Ringo has a cuter name anyway. Reminds me of Sheena Ringo. In some videos, Ringo looks smug as fuck just like Nemissa. Nemissa is way sexier though, but the problem is she only looks like that because of Hitomi, Without Hitomi, Nemissa just looks like a generic Power Ranger demon.

BTW Valyrie Elysium looks liek complete trash and I don't understand why anyone is looking forward to that. Even Silmeria wasn't even that good of a sequel but this looks worse than Silmeria, since it's trying to be a character action game.
At least SH2 is keeping true to the lore that SH had for the most part, so long as SH2 gets the dungeon crawling right, it'll be a good successor to me. Thinking about it, that's probably another reason why I love Devil Survivor 1 so much, that game has tons of references to Soul Hackers.
Vega Matador is a Heterosexual Ladies man who's completely disgusted by Zangief, who is actually a canonical Homosexual who is attracted to Vega. Vega just finds Gief repulsive.
Woah...I did not know that shit. I was aware of how they associate really muscually mean with homosexual's though. It lead to the Cho Aniki series. Also, even in gay works like Apocolypse Zero, all the dude are really muscular. Not bulky but toned. The manga by the dude that did Apoloypse Zero always seemed interesting to me because the author has this stance where he's like " I may be gay, but I'm also a hardcore nationalist". His character are basically militant trannies.

That's actually very common amongst the Japs. There's this very muscular, Nationalist Traditionalist guy who's very popular with American Far Right elements called Yukio Mishima, and it always makes me wonder if they have any idea that he was actually gay lol. He was cool as fuck though.

Japan actually has one of the largest populations who are infected with Butt parasites through homosexual anal sex, but that's just the gay & tranny community within Japan.
DaRealEvilone wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 3:05 pm First luigis mansion was developed being focus for 3D
Actually looks more detailed than luigis mansión 3
For the first one , shadows were so important
Unlike luigis mansion 3 looks generic
I played Nintendo switch oled looks awesome , more colorful
I must resist cuz switch pro lmao
I was reading Microsoft Sony began suport for Ukraine over Russia
But then another list of companies showed up and it was Nintendo in, idk it could be demolition of our economy or only russian, or global demolition, they lied all time.
As I said when Microsoft brought acti vi zion was all a dirty money laundry cus both are owned by blackrock vanguard so selling to oneself is dirty money laundering .
Nintendo isnt polítics, are they now controlled by nwo or being blackmail?
I Wonder how much money Nintendo Takes from pokemon go or if niantic is blackmailing them
From what you guys are saying, it sounds like Luigi's Mansion 1 is fun at least. Luigi's Mansion 3 has a Multiplayer mode that sounds as open ended as LM1. I know several Japs through my Switch fwends list who have over 900 hours into LM3, but that's due to the multiplayer. I'll get get LM3 sometime down the road, I'll just get the new Kirby for the time being. Kirby Superstar is one of my fave games of all time, but the only other game I've come across that compares to it is Smash Bros Ultimate. They both have tons of modes, tons of movesets & characters, plenty of unlockables.

Nintendo delayed Advance Wars again and they said the reason is because of the Ukraine conflict, LOL. That makes zero sense. First off, Fuck Ukraine. I fucking hate how every American suddenly pretends that they give a shit about Uktaine when you damn well know that none of them could point out Ukraine on the fucking map. I sure fucking can't but I'm honest, I don't give a rat's ass about Ukraine. They're not Japan, they're not Taiwan. Nobody fucking cares Ukraine, they have fucking nothing. Meanwhile, you completely change the status quo of the world if you invade & take over Taiwan or Japan, since that's both a large economy & a central hub of culture.

I can't actually say my opinion on Russia vs Ukraine because I'll get in trouble if I state the truth. That's how serious this shit is, which is funny, Americans are that damn afraid of Russia rebuilding the Soviet Union. Why does that even fucking matter? Russia plus the soviet states would still be relatively poor. Japan alone out ranks them in terms of pure cash flow, even with USSR back in the game.

I'll just get quote Elon Musk.
It's funny to me, how the USA can invade & bomb any country it damn well pleases but when Russia does it, holy shit it's a state of emergency the entire world must band together to battle against Russia.
I mean sure, go right on ahead but why the fuck do we give the USA a free pass when they've been doing that shit since the end of WW2? AYY LMAO!

We have Russians at this forum, Qish & Derp. Must suck to be Deep, he actually owns a Nintendo Switch but now he can't buy Nintendo games coz Nintendo doesn't want to do any business with Russians lol. This is just like the 80s & 90s all over again, except it's missing all the cool parts from that era. At least Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is back. Shredder's Revenge looks to be the best beat em up since Fight N Rage.
Let's take what xed thinks cus actually music industry is owned by mafia, it's broader of what people think
Hollywood, nba nfl etc. French president wife is a tyanny just as Michelle obama
LeBron James was made wear dress
There are secret societies of music industry called boule
Kat Williams made jokes about going to these Hollywood parties saw them coming out of the closet, reason they threatened him
Yeah that's common knowledge outside of the USA. There are pics out there before the transition. USA is bizarro world where they all have this bad habit of collectively disbelieving in the reality right in front of them, simply coz their favorite TV or internet personality told them otherwise.
What I don't agree with is that Trannys as a whole are part of the Rothschild conspiracy (That's where that American Tranny shit originated from.) coz I sure as fuck know that the Trans in Japan, don't ever try to politicize and they actually do just blend in.
In Japan, the trannies are among you and you won't ever know, because they don't draw attention to themselves.
Japan legit has a culture where the nail that sticks out, gets hammered down, and this applies to everybody especially gaijins.

There are many videos musicians talking about music deals they spoke to the devil, as record deal men changed their voice and showed them it was the devil, devil has power to posses many people, takes different forms. I actually don't believe there is a Satan or devil, but there are múltiple demons from lower plane dimensions. A famous regeton singer is bad bunny, he talks how he made contract with devil
He is always wearing dresses, in a magazine cover he weared dresses as bophamet, even making music videos as a travesty, what about the rapper made the 666 Nike shoes, I could go on
The devil is trany , I see it as a batallion of demons, or lower plane beings , I go to spiritual world never saw one I could say is the devil, they feed from fear, I argue with people over this all time because when they call it the devil, all powerful, king of the evil basically they give power to it, it or they or whatever it is they just Wants to do all opposite from god
Have you seen the DMX interview where he claimed that he met the devil and that the devil speaks to you through vessels, as in it will take possession of random humans and speak to you through them. It's similar to how Miang from Xenogears will completely take over random women's bodies and completely erase the identity of the original host. That dude was dead serious about it too, but I believe they he may have come into contact with something coz his story corroborates with plenty of other experiences that I've heard about. I genuinely believe it, because quite frankly most of these actors, singers & what not, have zero fucking talent.

So even if you don't believe in the super natural shit, it's still fairly obvious that most Celebrities are being artificially propped up by Big Corporate interests.
It's just, I view the world more from an oldschool Megaten lens, than a Deus Ex perspective. Deus Ex has more of a Libertarian Materialistic viewpoint on the world so they explain these types of phenomena through Geopolitics.
Megaten games go straight to the point and tell you straight up that every government & organization is backed up through a collective belief in an ideal which can take shape into a thoughtform deity. The energy was already there, it just needed people to help it take shape.

Humanity itself started out as Androgynous. Baphomet is both genders, which is what you're referring to when you claim that devil is a tranny. I agree with you that it's really just more of an energy that eventually takes shape, similar to what God is. It's funny coz a lot of Japanese video games have this same interpretation of these entities, like the Phantasy Star series.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
Va11 Hall-a Faggot: He's such a Chad. I bet he fucks an Asian bitch every night.
CapN Jack: Who the fuk These moFuggaz? :lol:
DaRealEvilone
Giant Smile

Post by DaRealEvilone »

Good video to give you another perspective

Japan needs to join Russia anyways

Soul hackers not coming to switch, I don't know what to say
Was going to say maybe Microsoft paid them
But is coming to playstation lmao
DaRealEvilone
Giant Smile