Irashaimase, welcome to the First Class VIP (Vagina Is Pretty) area. Only gentlemen of taste are allowed to move in. Take it or leave it MOTHAFUCKA!!! Go back to China if you're too much of a FAG (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧

Moderators: CutieHoney, MeisaKuroki

Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Re: NintenDOMINATION

Post by Jack »

LOL the latest nintendo direct cockteased more Mario Kart, only to reveal that it's some shitty overpriced booster pack dlc for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. At least add in some new characters. I want me Pauline goddamn it. Looks like Zippo lost his own bet about MK, lol. No new Zelda ports or games announced at all!

It was better direct than any of the directs from last year but it was still shit. The biggest games are Fire Emblem Warriors, Mario Strikers (I'm getting that.) and Xenoblade 3.

Xb3 is a direct continuation of XB1 & 2 set in the aftermath of XB2 and XB1's Future Connected. You get a mostly all new cast. The two factions seem to be Melia vs Nia, lol. (Future Connected is actually relevant now. Since she rises to her leadership role during FC.)
Melia's voice actress actually leaked XB3 over half a year ago during a minute long interview with a fan. I didn't take her seriously, coz I was certain she was talking about a XB Warriors, but instead it was Fire Emblem that got a damn warriors. I'd be hype if it were the other way around. A Fir Emblem action game would play more like Nioh or Dark Souls, not Dynasty Warriors.

Nia & Rex are all grown up now. Nia is the evil chick wearing a mask. They completely toned down the character designs. They're SJW & American Christcuck friendly now, every bitch is covered from head to toe. Which is why it took me a while to recognize some of these characters.
I think I heard Rex's voice and a tallish guy who looks like Rex, but he's all grown up now. Thing is, who cares about Rex without Pyra & Mythra?What I was hoping for was a new Fire Emblem, and well I kinda got that in a direct Three Houses sequel, that plays like a Warriors game.

Right now I'm meh on XB3. I enjoyed the fuck out of XB1 DE, Xb2, & Torna but I'll never replay them ever again coz the gameplay just isn't that good. XB2's gameplay was good until you play it long enough where every enemy is lvl 250 and you're stuck with lvl 99 motherfuckers. My Nintendo rpg these days is Pokemon, coz Pokemon has fast & furious turn based combat. Unlike Xb's slow ass real time MMO combat bullshit.
XB2 did the battle system better, but only coz it did a better job of hiding the mmo inspired combat. I honestly thought it was Dance Dance Revolution style action rpg until I played XB2 for about 400 hours and was faced with boring ass terribad grindy game where it takes forever to kill anything coz your max lvl is 99, but their max lvl is 250.

I'll need to see the combat before I get hyped. Overall I would've prefered XBX, but honestly I think that's where XB3 is leading up to since Elma was in XB2. I also would've preffereed XBX's character creator instead of playing as another bland main dude.

The Chrono Cross remake looks & sounds like shit. Why bother to remaster the music when the music was already perfect? The remixed tracks sound fucking terrible when compared to the original. Live A Live remake looks hype. It's prob the 3rd game I'm most excited over, after Kirby Forgotten Land & new Mario Strikers.

Mario Strikers was the best new game they revealed with Kirby Odyssey being the best game overall.

I might get FE Warriors Three Houses, although I don't understand how it actually takes place after Three houses. Wouldn't most of the cast be dead by then? All three faction leaders are still alive.
I need to see the roster first. If Shamir ain't in, then fuck it. Even if she's in as DLC. Shamir & Lysithea are my two mains who murder the shit out of everyone just by themselves in every single path that I played in TH.

BTW, I finally found a copy of Pokemon Legends. (Pokemon Legends is still sold out pretty much everywhere.) Well my mom found a copy. It's a fucking fun game.
It actually feels like the cartoons, where Pokemon are depicted as violent & vicious. Instead of that stupid crap from the games where all you have to do is stay outside of the grass lol. In Legends, the Pokemon are everywhere, and some of them are extremely tribal.

I also have Brilliant Diamond. Diamond was good during its era, but I def prefer Legends. In Legends, I actually feel like I'm hunting pokemon and it's fun sneaking up on Pokemon and capturing them. You can even capture Alphas without a fight by getting the jump on them.
You can also build up armies of Alpha sized Pokemon. I have a 10 ft Ursaling Bear & a huge alpha Bidoof which I like to pretend is the same Bidoof from this cartoon, lol.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
Va11 Hall-a Faggot: He's such a Chad. I bet he fucks an Asian bitch every night.
CapN Jack: Who the fuk These moFuggaz? :lol:
DaRealEvilone
Giant Smile

Post by DaRealEvilone »

Overall
Not so exited

I thought it was 3 houses 2
Warriors is ok
Mario kart 8 dlc
Uhm if you pay online subscription is free
Not interested it seems they don't want to make Mario kart 9 just yet
Or turned Mario kart 9 into dlc instead and use switch Mario kart 8 success sales wise
Mother , wishing it was physical release same for advance wars

Klonoa look good, I saw Tikal playing it
Old games

Xenoblade 3 sharia law
Has good scenarios, thought it was Xenoblade Chronicles x .....
Actually Nintendo was threatened about animal crossing new horizons genders reason genders was removed
I bet government has to do with
They don't tell us everything

Mario strikers looks so gud.
Kirby Odyssey looks better than B4

Pokemon areceus
I keep hearing good stuff
If makes me want to get it

I wonder what they keeping for later announcements

French bitches lol

I found me a new wifey
In new vids she looks different, is make up or surgery
So odd

Linea
Heaven Smile

Post by Linea »

The Mario Strikers announcement was the one that excited me the most, I was really good at it as a kid though while I thought I was good at Smash but got BTFO by high-skilled players regularly, so I wonder how deep its mechanics really are.

The Mario Kart DLC anouncement certainly brought the lulz it was a anticlimax but how can they improve what they laid out with Mario Kart 8? It would be like releasing another F-Zero or Star Fox. A lot of people don't seem to get why these games don't get made anymore obv one reason is sales but another is that they were made during arcade games heyday so it was basically Nintendo's way of saying "you can play arcade racers and rail shooters on our platform too" like Splatoon is their way of saying "you can play PVP shooters our platform too", which is why those 2 earlier mentioned series got transferred to SEGA and Namco, who in the case of the former perfected it.

It would be fun to make a restrospective of all Nintendo EAD developed games, a lot of their arcade-influnced games like Donkey Kong Jungle Beat and Yoshi Touch & Go never got the critical rep they deserve because game critics don't understand scoring games.

Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

Linea wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 12:27 pm The Mario Kart DLC anouncement certainly brought the lulz it was a anticlimax but how can they improve what they laid out with Mario Kart 8?
I could think of several things. An improved physics system. Some actual online servers. (Nintendo 1st party games always have the worst online out of any game on the Switch.) Change it back to karts instead of part selection since damn near everyone always picks the motorcycles anyway. Even I do.
I came so close to winning, but the most Meta pick is of course the one who came in no 1. All of us in top 5 were meta picks except Shyguy. He's just that good. I didn't pick Rosie coz she's meta. I just think she's cute, so I put her on a scooter coz dat ass. It just so happens that this is actually one of the most op builds in MK8.

It wouldn't hurt to see a more complex boost system. Basically shit that Crash & Sonic already does. Now granted, one of the main reasons why Mario Kart is far more popular than any other kart game would ever be is due to how simple the gameplay is, but a bit more complexity couldn't hurt.

My fave kart game is still Sonic Racing Transformed, and it's mainly due to the Tony Hawk trick system, which rewarded you with boosts, the more badass & complex the tricks that you pull off.
Mario Kart superficially has a trick system that does reward boosts, but all you do is press the drift button while airborne & they'll do a pose which all give you the same boost. In the Sonic games, you use the right analog to pull off stunts. You could do triple spins in the air, followed up by a roll, and then land on the rear side of your car which gains you triple the boosts.

That guy does a double flip at 1:58. I feel that he plays it too safe since he usually only does one stunt per jump in the fucking shinobi stage which was designed around stunts, but I don't own the game anymore or even a ps3 so I can't show how awesome the stunt system was in Transformed.

No other Kart game has ever been able to replicate that same feeling of speed that Sega Racing Transformed then. Not even Sega's own Sonic Team Racing bullshit was able to.

I will agree that the booster pack was the best move Nintendo could've done from a marketing perspective since releasing a new Mario/Nintendo kart would just cannibalize their own catalog when MK8 DX is set to achieve world records which won't be replicated in a long while. Some would argue that GTA5 outsold MK8 but that's through 4 damn generations. MK8 DX doesn't even count the Wii U sales, so nearly 50 million sold on a single sku is an insane number for a single game on a single console.
It would be like releasing another F-Zero or Star Fox. A lot of people don't seem to get why these games don't get made anymore obv one reason is sales but another is that they were made during arcade games heyday so it was basically Nintendo's way of saying "you can play arcade racers and rail shooters on our platform too" like Splatoon is their way of saying "you can play PVP shooters our platform too", which is why those 2 earlier mentioned series got transferred to SEGA and Namco, who in the case of the former perfected it.
Star Fox also showcased Nintendo's pseudo 3d tech through the FX chip which is really the only reason why Star Fox was popular back then. F-Zero, I never liked, and I don't understand the appeal of it at all. Sega's Outrun & Outrunners completely destroy F-zero although you seem to have mentioned that since you did cite Sega. I would argue that Namco had better racers over all in the Ridge Racer series, but when it comes to 2d racing Sega was the king. F-zero had speed, sure but the level designs were artificially boosting you whereas something like Outrun is pure skill. I don't mind boosts when it comes to Kart games, because Kart games aren't about speed. Kart games are about item management & mitigating losses since being in 1st place often gives you great disadvantages in Kart games. (Unless it's Crash Trash Racing, where it's always the same 2 in 1st place, every goddamn race lol.)

Splatoon? I really don't like. It's a good game, but I don't think it's a good shooter at all. I might get Splat 3 if it has much better online servers, coz mang there's worse games on the system, like Xenoblade series, lol.
Kinda funny coz I actually think that Arms is a good fighter, but the fighting game community are very lukewarm towards it. Then again the FGC were always a bunch of 2d fags, and Arms is more of a 3d fighter/Arena brawler but with precise punching.
Sure, it does kinda feel like Punch Out but Punch out is a pattern based game whereas Arms plays like a fighter in that you out think your opponent. Plus, you were never able to jump & fly around the arena in Punch Out like your are in Arms. I think Arms could've eaisly been in the Top 5 switch games, but there's just not enough content.
Especially when compared to Smash Bros.

When it comes to shooters, the only good one I've played on the Switch is Rogue Company. Which has it all, you can actually just stealth through entire matches and smash them over the head with a fucking baseball bat.
My secret to my insanely high kill counts as Switchblade, is that I simply do the Arena FPS Quake bunny Hop.
When most people see me do the bunny hop, they think I'm trying to be funny or cute. When in reality, I'm concealing my footsteps since that game has an advanced sound system where you can tell how close someone is by how loud their footsteps are. For some reason, the sound of your hop never changes no matter how close you get, which enables me to get close enough to explode entire crews with Switchblade's RPG, lol.

Phantom is my other main, but I use her like a counter recon, since she has radars and a built in tracking smokebomb.

Like, I liked Mythra, but I can't even have a discussion about her without coomers ruining the whole thing in a matter of minutes.
I'm like whatever mothafucker. I'm practically the only person I ever see who actually talks about the plot. I get ignored, or told that I'm just seeing things. "Have sex Incel schizo." When it's like motherfucker, learn how to goddamn read. Why the fuck are so many gamers, proud of being ignorant morons who have no background in literature at all? I'm just a damn gangsta drop out, but I seem to read far more than the average gamer does, lol.

Enel actually understands the games quite well, and well he basically says the same shit that I say.

He'll actually explain to you the Old Testament & Gnostic concepts that all Xeno games (It's prob why he has the most popular XB3 vid. He's clearly the most knowledgeable Xenoblade fan. He even thinks that XB2 was the best game, since he's like the only person who understood the plot & gameplay.), but unlike me he's actually looking forward to XB3.
I would've been way more excited over some overpriced Toilet Princess or Wind Waker port, coz what I like about Zelda games is that you completely explore your environments. You're not just walking around, you have to test out every tool to see how it interacts with your environment. That's why I never understood why so many people label Zelda as a rpg.
I often find that most people who hate BOTW, hate it due to its lack of Rpg-style exploration. AKA, Walk from point A to Point B, unlock cutscene, grind some levels to get through gatekeeping boss, rinse & repeat.
BOTW is actually Zelda on steroids since the entire damn game is about testing your tools & physics system, to see how they interact with the environmental design, and even the enemy ai.
DaRealEvilone wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 7:26 am
Uhm if you pay online subscription is free
Not interested it seems they don't want to make Mario kart 9 just yet
Or turned Mario kart 9 into dlc instead and use switch Mario kart 8 success sales wise
Mother , wishing it was physical release same for advance wars

Pokemon areceus
I keep hearing good stuff
If makes me want to get it
Expansion pack is a waste of money. You lose the dlc once you stop paying for the NSO expansion pack. It's far cheaper to just spend $24 for the MK booster pack. Yeah Pokemon Legends is fucking awesome. It feels like you're actually hunting. Unlike in the normal games where it just feels like a rpg.

LOL the most one sided fight I've ever been in.
How is that even fair. I have this giant ass beast of a Bear, she has that little rodent.
The gfx actually aren't that bad looking when in motion. At least everything looks fluid rather than stiff.
I compared it side by side with Ys9 and Ys9 easily looks worse. Granted that's coz Falcom is a very small company.

Even Pearl Diamond looks pretty good, during battles.
It's an oldschool rpg anyway. Most rpgs back then, had passable gfx during battle, but looked like cheapo lego shit outside of battle.

I should've took a screen shot of when everyone was playing Pokemom Legends. Shit was crazy. I haven't seen anything like it since Animal Crossing.
Klonoa look good, I saw Tikal playing it
Old games
French bitches lol

I found me a new wifey
What's that white stuff on her face? She looks damn good. Does she have a big ass? (Best combination with that type of face.)
LOL I thought that was Tikal for a bit. Sorta looks like her, but Wishing actually looks kinda underaged despite being almost 30. Frenchies always have these distinct faces, which look kinda weird, but it's fucking hot. That girl look good in that pic. Kinda reminds me of the way (Miku) Emiri Hoshino looks, who's also a frenchie.
Kek the white stuff on EMi's face actually is cum.

You know a woman who surprises the shit out of me?
Melonie Mac. I've seen her on the internet for as long as I've been around, but I always just assumed that she was
a typical girl gamer bimbo. This is the first time I've seen her speak out of her character, and she basically speaks like me, lol. She's a Fucking Bro. I'd treat her as one of The Bros. She's awesome.

I only clicked on the link to see her 'retard takes' coz I assumed she was gonna be like a someordinarygamer and come off with some internet-populist takes "Gaystop bad yo." (I don't think that gaemstop is that bad. According to Melonie, she doesn't seem to think so either.)
Instead she actually wastes most of the video talking about how she's been constantly cancelled by the woke mob, and the way she talks about them, sounds like how a guy would.

There was a hate campaign against her, simply because she prefers old school Lara Croft so a video game influencer who also worked for gamestop tried to get her fired because she's a Mysgonist or something, but
honestly mang, NU-Lara Croft is submissive, whiny & crying all the time. I'd be thinking that Nu-Lara Croft would be the muh soggy knee stereotype. Oldschool Lara croft was basically a dude in terms of personality, she was 6 ft tall, and constantly cracking funny witty one liners.
It's why I really fucking hate soyboys. They can't make up their mind. Like with me for example, I'm stereotyped as liking submissive asian women or whatever, but then you see the actual women I like, they're all hardcore Tsunderes, who seem to get off more by the thought of killing you. Which doesn't sound very submissive to me.

Watch that vid though. I was amazed hearing about Mac's journey, coz she's basically complaining about the same exact shit that I do.
The main one that got to me was when she mentioned that the people who backstabbed her the most, was damn near everyone who was in her immediate social circle, ayy lmao. It made her realize that most people were only friends with her, coz she was popular. That's just like me.
At least Mac still has 1 sponsor and a mostly intact community though. I lost all of my sponsors a long ass time ago, but to be fair, I was always a hard person to control. I'm basically non-existent in comparison to what she still has. All I do these days is work on some games.

You know what I really hate about Fire Emblum warriors? The AOE attacks where you see Dmitri or Edelgard do one slash but it kills 500 people in one strike ayy lmao, that's just so non-Fire Emblem.
The only reason to even play it, would prob be the story but how good could the story possibly be when it was already wrapped up in the original game? At most, you're just going to get fanfiction tier writing so count me out on that. I like Three houses coz it actually references real life history. I noticed a lot of the references to Chinese history and Xed noticed a lot of references to Italian history.

I am getting Dynasty Warriors 9 Empires next week though, coz I've always like DW9's combat. (It's actually the most complex battle system they ever made, but Musou fans are so retarded that they think it's just a one button mashing game coz they're so damn used to mashing buttons.) I've been playing the shit out of demo, and I'm amazed with how much you're forced to rely on tactics & strategy since you'll just get murdered if you run in button mashing.

Plus I made Junko Enoshima lol.
Balrog knows what he wants.
It also helps that DW has some of the sexiest woman ever.

My fave is of course Wang Yi, oh how typical of course I'm going to like the gothic Tsundere.

That girl is fucking gorgeous. She doesn't get as much love since she's not a giga titty monster, or some lolijailbait. She has the hottest face though.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
Va11 Hall-a Faggot: He's such a Chad. I bet he fucks an Asian bitch every night.
Krizzx
Giant Smile

Post by Krizzx »

I was hoping for more Xenoblade X, but I guess that is just not going to happen. Maybe they'll add piloting mechs to this one.

No clue who would be interested in the Metroid Dread DLC outside of people who want to brag about playing 1 hit kill mode.

Switch Sports looks interesting. I don't live in a place where I could actually swing and kick like that at the moment, though. So I wouldn't be able to play it.

I hate Chrono Cross. I was hoping they would actually remake it fully. Then it might turn into something more interesting.

Nothing stood out much on the JP direct this time. I saw an interesting RPG I would like to play. Also, the Swith port of 13 Sentinels got a release date in Japan.

DaRealEvilone
Giant Smile

Post by DaRealEvilone »

French gurl

Actually friench chick is skinny as Melanie Mac
Lmao I didn't remember her name, Melanie Mac
She is kinda hot but one time I saw her no make up lol
One time her friends or bf made her talking about Nintendo policies against YouTubers that didn't get into Nintendo program to upload videos, I told that moron go look for a real job lmao
Moron went and reported my soup videos about taiwanese drama
Lmao nothing happened cus I never was getting paid for it anyways

I don't know how to place it for your perspective
Masculinity and femininity
Are under attack, maybe you didn't watch Shadow gate documentary well they have bots in Twitter to control narrative isn't that people are attacking your ideas is that they just promote their agenda, reason bots make trending subjects or Twitter make certain topics trending
They have bots to control votes too in elections
I'm the schools system I only see white people fighting against LGBTQ gender fluid ideas
It's all comunism
Comunism is satanism
But they want to implement transhumanism

DaRealEvilone
Giant Smile

Post by DaRealEvilone »

Helen is a goddess

PS5 is so powerful 8 terraflops
Why horizon forbidden West has so much smog?
Why horizon forbidden diet has so much smoke?

Melanie Mac is a hottie
Cuz face on your knees
Now I got a chance she is divorced lol
Way before when she was a small YouTuber I messaged her or commented, she never paid attention to me lol
She is white and Native American
It doesn’t matter what you say is attractive or not
Is your way of expression, don’t need to appeal to others people way of thinking. If you stop expressing yourself cus of what others say, it’s censorship.
I asked some people if a man can say other man is handsome there is not problem with it unless you insecure about yourself. So pretty much , you are secure about yourself.
I said otherwise before if you remember because it’s new to me or because in my country they straight out call you gay
Or even for being too friendly , those mofos are aggressive, they start bs for not reason.
Those mofos call you gay and go grabbing each other assses
I was working with them I was about to beat them
I had a big dispute I was mad, , I left work cus those mofos and sissy boss

Cia mossad say Russia is planning false flag event? Alex Jones Territory? Do we have to trust cia mossad
I don't support Kyle 100 percent
Kyle if pro vaccines but regardless is a good video
Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

I've been doing nothing the last 3 days but creating CAWs in Dynasty Warriors 9 Empires. You get about 800 slots. I have about 55 slots used on Capcom characters. Most of them look pretty damn accurate too. Especially Morrigan. (Except I made her like 6'8 tall.) I have a code for my Oda Nobunaga caw which is so damn accurate that I forget it's not official coz he even speaks like "It's just, that simple" Nobunaga.

I kinda want to get me the Switch physical GTA trilogy since San Andreas is on the game card. (GTA3 is too but who cares about that? It should've been Vice & SA.) I know the port is shit, on every single fucking system but San Andreas is one of the only games that I played so much to the point that the fucking disc broke. Romancing Saga Minstrel Song was the one other game that I played so much to the point that the disc stopped spinning. This is one of the main reasons why I moved over to Nitendo, coz Nintendo games generally still work even when it's over 30 years old. Meanwhile gaystation games break in about 10 years if you play it too much.

Poke Legends has some hardcore Porno sounding Pimp music AYY LMAO!

I really need to get back on Pokemon though coz those games are really good. I'll never understand why Pokemon is labeled as an easy mode RPG when you're clearly using far more tactics in a Pokemon game than you would, with a typical Final Fantasy game. Final Fantasy popularized the meme of just press attack and sometimes heal. Meanwhile Pokemon feels more like a sports game (some people describe Pokemon as Poker which it does sorta feel like.) in that you're constantly building 6 man starter teams to fulfil certain roles against the combatants you're fighting against. It's very common to be killed in one hit, but what's awesome is that you can also kill nearly every one in one hit so long as you keep a good roster of pokemon in your crew to counter the opponent's pokemon.

I'm thinking of leaving gaming and just doing Pokemon as my main hobby coz even the fucking Card game is fun as hell.

I like how the Pokemon scene seems to be filled with normies. (I'm not sure about that girl though. It's prob a tranny. They just had the most interesting TCG vid though.)
There's a lot of normal people in the Pokemon community like Pokerev, Leonhart, TwiceBakedJake, etc who just seem to genuinely love Pokemon. They never go off subject, they just talk about Pokemon 24/7. It's a nice refreshing change of pace from normal video gaming, where those idiots are always talking about politics all the time. Sure I do as well, but I've always talked about real politics, as in historical & geopolitical. Not made up corporate bullshit politics that gamers just found off of Reddit or 4chan lol.

This is even a problem with Nintendo content. RGT 85 is cool coz he's basically Melonie Mac, a Dude Bruh. A lot of other Nintendo channels though, they'll just break into soiboi politics all of a sudden when they're reviewing a Japanese game coz the female curvy characters made them uncomfortable lol. Either that or you have the shills like Player Essence who constantly shills for the latest Switch Jrpg. I'm like my guy, most of them that aren't called 'Pokemon', suck lol. Three Houses is like the only good one, and no Three Hopes looks like shit!

I've been trying to build my own real life card deck, but every store I've been to is completely sold out of Pokemon cards. Main reason is coz a lot of Non-Pokemon players buy all the stock in hopes that they find a card that's worth $250k lol.

Yeah mang, Poke cards are worth some serious cash, but the actual card game is really fun. It sorta plays like the video game, but the rules are far more complex than the vidya gaem.
Masculinity and femininity
Are under attack, maybe you didn't watch Shadow gate documentary well they have bots in Twitter to control narrative isn't that people are attacking your ideas is that they just promote their agenda, reason bots make trending subjects or Twitter make certain topics trending
Shadowgate? You mean the one by Millie? yeah I was bragging about it coz she verified a lot of what I was saying about John McInsane. (Ever notice how Establishment Lefties & Righties all seem to love McInsane? Hmm, I wonder why. He did it all for IsitRael.)
DaRealEvilone wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 6:25 pm Melanie Mac is a hottie
Cuz face on your knees
Now I got a chance she is divorced lol!
She's cute, but I never gave a shit about her content coz she genuinely looks like another brainless gamer thot. Her Go Boom channel is the shit though, coz she thinks & processes logic like a guy. You'd never guess from the way she looks and I don't think she's reading a script since I've seen her live on Critical Drinker where she's basically the same ol dudebro. Back in the 90s & 2000s, that's how most girl gamers used to act. Modern girl gamers just play motherfucking boring Playstation movie games.
Way before when she was a small YouTuber I messaged her or commented, she never paid attention to me lol
She is white and Native American
I always just assumed that she was Italian or Irish coz of the way she looks. (She's also extremely Catholic.)
yeah she says in her vids that she's Irish and Native American. A pretty good mix.
I'm damn certain that Ivy Wolfe is part Native or Asian, coz her facial structure looks Asian as fuck, but in a hot way. I'm leaning towards Native American coz Wolf is from the Dirty South.
https://m.imdb.com/name/nm9012607/?ref_=nm_mv
Everyone just assumes that she's White, but I dunno mang. I can def see her native/gook side.
I don't support Kyle 100 percent
Kyle if pro vaccines but regardless is a good video\
Who cares? He's a kid. He's most likely copying Trump or some other retard lol. How much did you know when you were his age? I used to be a Liberal/Libertarian when I was a teen. It's quite common, then reality attacks you. I got shot at constantly just for simply going to school, but the school happened to be taken over by a bunch of Latin fuks who don't even speak English so you had to pick a street (Gang) or you'll constantly get shot at until you die.
Even after all that, I was still Libertarian (but leaning right that time around.), but then I got race baited/race wars when I was in Japan and was accused of racism coz everyone I got into a fight with, happened to have darker skin than me.
For some reason, Ameritards never put two & two together, and realize that I leave everyone alone so long as you leave me alone. If I'm not left alone, I'm like one of those Kirby enemies. Seem harmless but if you try to mess with me, the fangs come out.

Unlike these military kid wannabes, I've been through gangsta shit already so I tried to bring it. Instead what happens? These wannabe gangbangers just run to their White saviors/teachers/principals (Both the highschool & Elementary principals had to deal with me coz that's how much the American brats whined about me.) and tattle tell on me, and call me racist.

When that's not it at all. I thought I was just putting punks down. I didn't pay attention to, or even notice their race. It doesn't help that this happened in Japan where Japs are the majority. So I was pretty much treated, the same exact way that White people are in their countries. Where you're forced to walk on eggshells around Ethnic minorities. (In this case, White & Black people lol.) Course this only mattered, whenever I was on the American military base where USA customs control the entire domain.
I was labeled as Anti-American coz I'd treat these motherfuckers like the scumbags they are whenever I saw them off base, since I lived in an actual Japanese neighborhood, near a liqour store & a school.

So that's basically how I became who I am. I've always been simultaneously labeled as Far Left & Far Right, depending on which dumbass American, I offended that day AYY LMAO!
Shit back in the day, 9/11 conspiracies used to be labeled as Far Left. Now 9/11 Anti Government conspiracies are labeled as Far Right. Which makes no sense, since Right Wing Bush was the POTUS during that era. Not like consistency matters with Americans. FYI, Rudy was in on it (9/11) and IsiTrael did it. Everyone blames the House of Saud, but they (US government) sure love taking Saud money though! (And still do to this day!)
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
Krizzx
Giant Smile

Post by Krizzx »

I knew Bayo 3 was going to be bad the moment it was announced. Still, Sphere is sexy as hell. I didn't know she was tranz. Of course, I don't bother with doing any kind of research into anything Youtuber related unless I'm trying to learn about some huge drama like when people tried to make it look like Dan from gamegrumps banged an underage fan when in reality she was 20 something groupy while he was in his mid 30s, because he simply briefly spoke to her at a concert when she was 17. But damn! I watched that RE retrospective and couldn't even tell.

Guess I'm too busy playing games or working to care. I really need to keep more informed with this shit. The last time I checked into a Youtuber outside youtube was with ShoeOnHead, because she had leaked nudes. A nice body by the way.

Well, I learned something new today.

Its kind of funny that people are raging about the Wii U and 3DS eshops being shuts down. Fake outrage. Like, at least in the Wii U's case, the system has been unsupported for over 5 years. If you haven't bought something for it at this point, you never intended too. I was thinking of picking up a copy of Xenoblade X before it all went offline, but that shit has reached $100 used.

This is just following a trend of outrage that started when Sony shutdown the Vita's servers and people started raging about companies not caring about "video game preservation" and shit like that. I remember Jim Sterling was all over it.
Linea
Heaven Smile

Post by Linea »

Krizzx wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 11:15 am Its kind of funny that people are raging about the Wii U and 3DS eshops being shuts down. Fake outrage. Like, at least in the Wii U's case, the system has been unsupported for over 5 years. If you haven't bought something for it at this point, you never intended too. I was thinking of picking up a copy of Xenoblade X before it all went offline, but that shit has reached $100 used.

This is just following a trend of outrage that started when Sony shutdown the Vita's servers and people started raging about companies not caring about "video game preservation" and shit like that. I remember Jim Sterling was all over it.
The general discontent doesn't stem from the nuking of the webshop as much as it being traded in for a streaming service does. I still think it's so suspicious that dislikes on YT were removed after it's announcement but it probably was planned months in advance. I at least hope that's the reason and not preservation cause something doesn't have to be available legally to be preserved unless you want to purcahse everything the legal way which is crazy if your're a normal wageslave. Nintendo performs way better on that front than SONY tho, the Switch is a DS & Wii all in one with Nes, SNES and N64 controller support.