Irashaimase, welcome to the First Class VIP (Vagina Is Pretty) area. Only gentlemen of taste are allowed to move in. Take it or leave it MOTHAFUCKA!!! Go back to China if you're too much of a FAG (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧

Moderators: CutieHoney, MeisaKuroki

DaRealEvilone
Giant Smile

Re: NintenDOMINATION

Post by DaRealEvilone »

Lmao first Kirby forgotten land trailer looked so bad
It was las Kirby smt apocalyptic scenario
Or last of us crap
Unlike this new trailer has upgraded graphics
Looks fun and vivid reminds me of good N64 days, this could be so gud

That's my criteria about Pokemon arceous legends
As for now idk care about arceous legends looks like it's a fanmade game and graphics
As a PC mod
But only time will tell
Krizzx
Giant Smile

Post by Krizzx »

Yakumo is the only one imo who fits most of the Christ-criteria, because he completely discards the rules (he metaphorically flips the usurer table over.) and were it not for him, you wouldn't even know that you could simply discard the game altogether and just destroy the throne.
This entire game of god making just sounds like usury to me, but instead of paying with money, we're paying through karmic debt. Not unlike SMT2's Aleph. Aleph paid the price, because he still played by the rules.
Yakumo doesn't play by the rules but he was too weak to pull it off, so it fell to Nahobino to break the system.
Yakumo is far from anything I would call christlike. He was closer to be a Nazi, except he hated demons instead of nonwhites. He was actually pretty strong, but couldn't stand against a Nahobino
Spoiler
Every demon can become a Nahobino(reborn god) if they find the human who possesses their knowledge and fails when he tries to go up against Abdiel in her Nahobino form as she is literally a god, and he is just a human
He was more like a satan, which probably why he was named Yakumo which means devil if I remember correctly.
In real life this would be like the Alt Right retards who want an all White Empire spanning from the USA, Russia, Rome, Germany, and to the UK. LOL it's quite clear that the Alt-Reich are fucking morons who never read a history book or understood basic economics.
They have an inability to understand that Russians don't think of themselves as Germans or that Italians don't think of themselves as British, German, American or Russia.
I try to explain this shit to people all the time. That their whole concept of "race" is retarded and its based on nothing other than a single phenotypical trait. Armenians, Irish, and Russian people are all classified as caucasion, but they look nothing alike. Talk nothing alike. Have nothing else in common, but in the minds of racial supremacist they are all one race. Same with east asian's and peolple of Africa. American black's aren't "nubian". Those are northeast African people who look distinctly different. American's were mostly bantu from were from the west coast. Chinese, Koreans and Japanese do not in anyway see themselves as one racial group and they share more in common than most of the European ones.

People in America are so mixed that they think its the norm for families to have brothers and sisters with 3 different hair and eyes color. They then try to project this on the rest of the world.
Do Americans even have spirituality at all?
They *believe* they do. Even though they don't even follow their own texts, which mind you have been heavily edited(The King James "Version") to make it more appealing to Europeans. They still don't follow it. Instead they've turned it into a tool for elitism which is one of the main things it constantly spoke against. lol

Then you got all of the new age, pseudo old age bullshit like Wicca that people follow like a trendy fashion statement. I've also seen a huge spike in the number of out and about luciferians. Seems to coincide with the huge growth in people claiming transexualism. People in this society have gotten so spoiled and overprivileged that they've started worshipping just about anything to feel like they have purpose.

As for genuine spirituality and attempts at understanding of the soul...nah theirs none of that.
Last edited by Krizzx on Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DaRealEvilone
Giant Smile

Post by DaRealEvilone »

DaRealEvilone
Giant Smile

Post by DaRealEvilone »

Acti vi Zion
Bought by Microsoft
All I cansay is the Same
Microsoft is owned by black rock
Black Rock is monolith
Stanley kubrickklan a space Odyssey 2001
Black Rock is sabbath
Saturn Saturday Santa Satan
Same one they worship at mecca black cube
Same isis rael nwo worship
Star of David

Microsoft headquarters moved to isis rael

Economy is driven ai
Maybe quantum ai as I posted video about dawe quantum computer
Is lean to dark side
Economy is going to flunk
Reason they are doing Money laundering
As Microsoft buying activi Zion is money laundry
Too many millions will gone missing
Is like a global recession, worldwide depression .2
Since everything is connected for a reason

Activision Microsoft are subsidiaries of government

They are working on mind control mk ultra

Screw square for betrayal Nintendo

Sony is owned probably by black rock rival

Both are part of LGBT agenda
Sony wanted to screw Nintendo with their contract
Screw them
Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

LOL I also called out Black Rock when that happened.
DaRealEvilone wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 9:02 pm Acti vi Zion
Bought by Microsoft
All I cansay is the Same
Microsoft is owned by black rock
Black Rock is monolith
Stanley kubrickklan a space Odyssey 2001
Black Rock is sabbath
Saturn Saturday Santa Satan
Same one they worship at mecca black cube
Same isis rael nwo worship
Star of David

Microsoft headquarters moved to isis rael

Economy is driven ai
Maybe quantum ai as I posted video about dawe quantum computer
Is lean to dark side
Economy is going to flunk
Reason they are doing Money laundering
As Microsoft buying activi Zion is money laundry
Too many millions will gone missing
Is like a global recession, worldwide depression .2
Since everything is connected for a reason

Activision Microsoft are subsidiaries of government

They are working on mind control mk ultra

Screw square for betrayal Nintendo

Sony is owned probably by black rock rival

Both are part of LGBT agenda
Sony wanted to screw Nintendo with their contract
Screw them

That's even more detailed than what I was saying in the Sega thread.
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=9&start=30
Speaking of which, Sega is in danger of being bought out by Xbox. (They just bought out Activision Blizzard for 70 billion.) I'm at the point where I don't even care anymore though. If Xbox buys them out, I hope they fucking replace all of the Japanese management. Sega has been shit for decades due to those incompetent morons who are still the same exact fucktarded assholes who've been around since the 1980s. Nintendo's Yamuichi never considered those morons as legit competition and with good reason.
Sega seems to be the most likely Japanese acquisition imo, because they're actually the cheapest (yes even Capcom is worth more now, lol.) but not only does Microshit get Sonic, they'll also have full access to Atlus's catalog which means that Persona (a series that's famous in Japan & amongst weebs) would become a Xbox exclusive. Koei Tecmo was actually far more profitable than Sega was last year. Sega last two fiscal years (which includes this one) have been abysmal at best & they've been de-ranking since the pandemic.

Xbox is going for a full monopoly control of the gaming industry by simply buying everyone out. Which sure it's actually against the law, but when has the USA ever gave a shit about the law? AYY LMAO! Xbox was originally designed to kill off the Japanese market anyway, but it took them until now to finally say fuck it, and start buying everyone out.
All Xbox has to do is buy out EA Games and they will effectively kill off the entire Playstation brand since Playstation 4's best selling games are all EA games & Activision games, lol.

If you're a Nintendo fan, you don't really need to worry about Xbox coz they've constantly tried to buy out Nintendo, but they get laughed out of court every single time due to how Pokemon & Mario alone, are both juggernaut franchises which make it hard to buy out Nintendo. Especially since the Pokemon ip is so fail proof that you'll be forced to buy out 4 companies just to own the Pokemon ip, lol.
I'm constantly amazed by just how smart Nintendo plays the game. Nintendo started out as a bunch of strong-arming gangster types who forced all third parties into one-sided contracts during the NES & early SNES era.
(Ironically it was actually Sega Genesis who helped killed off Nintendo's illegal monopoly over the gaming business.)

When Xbox bought out Rareware, they did it with the sole intention of acquiring the Donkey Kong Ip, which didn't happen. As I said, Nintendo are some smart ass motherfuckers. Nobody in the gaming biz plays it as smart as these guys.

Xbox was able to buy out Activision Blizzard coz they just bought Blackrock & Vanguard's shares and then waited for Activision Blizzard's stock market worth to dwindle down to an 'affordable' price due to that manufactured outrage of Bobby Kotick. (That's generally how hostile buy-outs occur. It's always an inside job.)
Seriously this alleged Sexual Harassment bullshit was just a fake news hate campaign from the start, simply to lower the value of Acti/Blizz's stock value.
When you look into these cases, a lot of what's being labeled as sexual harassment is just typical slapping a girl in the ass type of bullshit which is normal. There was not a single actionable crime at all. It was all fluff, to get actual virgin nerd prudes (The American gamer populace), to raise hell on social media to lower the goodwill of Blizzard which in turn hurts Activision.
The long game is that Xbox wanted to own the Call of Duty brand, and you fucking American gamer retards fell for it!!!!

The problem is, Millennials SJWS are extremely anti-social and live 24/7 online where they believe they're enacting social change.
Not realizing that they're being used by Big Corporate interests to widen the class divide between the poor & the billionaire class.
You need to repost this and related info to these recent buyouts at the Microshit thread or Sega I guess, although I don't think Sega is getting bought out. I thought that at the time though.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
Va11 Hall-a Faggot: He's such a Chad. I bet he fucks an Asian bitch every night.
CapN Jack: Who the fuk These moFuggaz? :lol:
DaRealEvilone
Giant Smile

Post by DaRealEvilone »

I back tracked what I say about arceous probably is a good game besides PS2 graphics
I am a huge Nintendo fan but fear the Pokemon cult
An1 know her name?
https://motherless.com/ECCDDDE

Gorgeous

I was looking for another girl sexy too, looks Persian
These sexy bitchez just drop clothes off

Does Nintendo goes along with?

I went again found another gf or wifey to king
Why would you say?😅 Cus none of those chicks are good for king
Just by seeing her face you can tell has thick panocha 🤣🤣🤣

Only Nintendo is the way
Others can't release half assed games and get away unlike golded Nintendopfffts
Only Nintendo releases crappy games and gets away lmao

Nintendo pimp
Best video to start another year of Nintendo full deepens domination

Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

DaRealEvilone wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 3:19 pm I back tracked what I say about arceous probably is a good game besides PS2 graphics
I am a huge Nintendo fan but fear the Pokemon cult
One of the most maniacal Pokemon fans I know is the son of the former La Eme boss, lol. I showed Xed some pics of that guy with his Pokemon crap. That MexiCartel dude is so crazy about Pokemon that he even hunts down the overpriced cards that are like worth $10K.

Legends has some fucking great music.

Why are Pokemon battle themes always so damn badass? It's like Kirby, you'd never expect their osts to sound like an epic Grand-scale war.

LOL Kirby be motherfucking sounding like Conan the Barbarian. Caveman Ugg approves!

I tried getting Legends Arceus yesterday & today, but it's fucking sold out everywhere. It's not in Bestbuy, Gamestop (any gamestop), Fred Myers, Walmart (They still have those two copies of SMT5 that's been sitting there forever. I thought someone finally bought that shit, but it's still there lol!), Target, and fuck I even stopped by at a mall that has a Pokemon vending machine, obviously there were no copies lefpt of Legends there either kek. NO I don't want to order from Amazon, coz I did have the chance to preorder it through amazon but I chose Ys 9 instead. (Great game btw.)

I couldn't find Legends anywhere. So I had to settle with Pokemon Brilliant Diamond that I was able to buy for $29 coz I traded in Dying Light & boring ass Final Faggotry Xii. I'm shocked by how addicted I got to Brilliant Diamond that I played it for the whole day until it was night time in real life and in-game.

I went in the morning, and I'd be waiting outside a goddamn gaemstop with other motherfuckers wanting to get their hands on Legends Arceus. For some reason most of these dudes looked like gangsters or something. (We were all talking to each other & hanging out of course, but you don't ever ask anybody if they're a gangster. You just know. You couldn't know today though coz we're all covered up with masks, shades & hats & long overcoats & shit.)

WTF is it with Pokemon and gangsters? I know for that one Mexican dude, he legit enjoys the games as can be proven by his playing times. (had over 300 hours in all of the main Switch Poke games.)
I'm pretty sure the other half of these types are jusrt collecting Pokemon games, coz theyr'e worth a shit ton of money once the gen is over. Nintendo games in general are worth tons of cash, but Pokemon goes up in value higher than even the avg Nintendo game.

I remember ds & 3ds Pokemon games selling for hundreds of dollars at niche gaming stores, which is insane when you think about how those games were originally $20 or $40 new. Let alone the gameboy games which are motherfucking worth $10k these days.

Legends has to be the most popular Switch exclusive that I've seen in my friendlist since Animal Crossing. (Most popular overall is of course Smash Bros & Mario Kart.) Last year the only game that came close was Monster Hunter Rise but only two people were playing that day 1, and I was one of those two. By the end of the month Rise was doing double digit numbers but nowhere near the scale of Legends Arceus.

It makes me wonder how insane BOTW2's player traffic is going to be if Legends Arceus is already moving copies like gangbusters. I doubt that Splatoon 3 is going to be anywhere near as insane as Legends already is. I even saw a few dormant accounts, finally logging in & playing the Switch again just to get their Pokemon Legends on.

Is Pokemon Sword & Shield worth it at all? I might try it, since there's a couple used copies of Sword. It depends on how addicted I still am to Briliant Diamond once I get to the endgame. I only ever played the rom of the original game so I just deleted it once I got to endgame. Whereas now I can actually participate in the endgame due to NSO.
I went again found another gf or wifey to king
Why would you say?😅 Cus none of those chicks are good for king
Just by seeing her face you can tell has thick panocha 🤣🤣🤣
That's coz you keep linking to generic LaTeenas who look like they came straight out of Walmart or something.
(Ain't a bad thang. Kelsi Monroe was discovered at walmart and she's hot. )
I like em Gothic meng.
I don't fucking care wot anyone say. She is so damn hot, lol.

I've always been a huge fan of her music since I was 18, but I never realized that I actually thought she was hot this entire time, until I started thinking about traits that I find attractive in a biatch. She fits nearly all of them, except she has zero curves.

She even looks good without make up. More cute though, than hot.

Shit according to that date, I was still living in Japan when she recorded that. yeah she started out as part of the same underworld culture that I was with (she dropped out of highschool around the same time I did, but she was chasing dreams), but she vastly moved up in life since then. To think, there was actually a small window of time where she could've fucked up her entire life by hooking up with me lol. It wouldn't have lasted either. Man she was with, was manlier than me and she ditched him.

I digged that Lauren Cohan before she got old. She's only a year older than I am, but she looks fucking ancient now whereas I still look like a damn teenage senior.

I'm attracted to that Lily bitch though. She got big ol hairy poosy, big ol hairy ass, really flat tits lol.
Nintendo pimp
Best video to start another year of Nintendo full deepens domination

I budget my gaming purchases around Nintendo's schedule. Right away, I already know I'm getting
Kirby Odyssey BOTW, Zelda Wind Waker + Toilet Princess (I'm hoping it's dual pack. I'll get both regardless.), The new Fire Emblem & BOTW 2.
Advance Wars Reboot I might get, it just depends on what else Nintendo is releasing this year. Of course I'm getting the new Donkey Kong.

My mom who's in her 70s, was listing the games she played when she was young (coz we were traveling all over just to look for this Pokemon Legends game, that's fucking sold out everywhere!), the main ones she played were Donkey Kong, Pac Man & Q-Bert.
I was like damn, they still make Donkey Kong games and he's prob getting a big release this year. I'm hoping for a DKC 3d World game done right, but most rumors say its 2d, which is good too. I still play Metroid Dread.

I really need to get me Links Awakening if I'm having this much fun with an old ass Pokemon game.
Brillian Diamon & Legends Arceus take place in the same region, and it seems to be the same exact characters too. Akari looks exactly like Dawn.

I know in a post ending mission you find out that one of the main characters from Diamond/Pearl actually did travel to the past.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
Va11 Hall-a Faggot: He's such a Chad. I bet he fucks an Asian bitch every night.
CapN Jack: Who the fuk These moFuggaz? :lol:
DaRealEvilone
Giant Smile

Post by DaRealEvilone »

She is working at rt now

I wanted to buy Pokémon brilliant diamonds or pearl
But looks so chibi, i was like we aren't at 3ds era anymore lol

But i remembered when playing pokemon y that those games are so well polished for 3ds
Look so good
DaRealEvilone
Giant Smile

Post by DaRealEvilone »

Nintendo domination

You so right about Pokémon

Is a gold mine

https://www.nintendo.co.jp/ir/en/financ ... index.html
DaRealEvilone
Giant Smile