Irashaimase, welcome to the First Class VIP (Vagina Is Pretty) area. Only gentlemen of taste are allowed to move in. Take it or leave it MOTHAFUCKA!!! Go back to China if you're too much of a FAG (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧

Moderators: CutieHoney, MeisaKuroki

Krizzx
Giant Smile

Re: Jrpgs

Post by Krizzx »

Yep. I'm talking abut HR6 Mizu. If you are getting one shotted by anything, then you needed a stronger armor with a compatible resistance, because if you have a weakness to an element, you will get obliterated. Mizu is water, so you should get some High grade armor with high water resistance like the ludroth armor. I used the armor that was dropped by that HR5 fish monster, because it gives special block which lets you block any and every attack in the game type in the game. I'm guessing you have an armor with a weakness to water if you are getting one shotted. Having a weakness amplifies the damage you take. With the armor I had on, he took off 1/5 to 1-3 of my health with an attack depending on what hit me, and I have blademaster armor. Gunner armor is half strength(unless they changed that) so you if you are weak to water, then yeah. Its going to one shot you.

Also, you just reminded me of something else they changed in Rise. In older MH games, every armors had a melee, ranged variant. Now its just certain armors have melee while others have ranged.

I would laugh at anyone who tried to liken Monster Hunter to the souls series. MH is built way more around skill. The only other games I'd liken to Monster Hunter was Lost Planet 2, which was like Monster Hunter with Guns. Its a shame that series that with that shitty 3rd game.
Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

So is this Nocturne garbage even worth it?
viewtopic.php?f=3&p=1802#p1802

I wanted to get it because of the new spooky voice acting, but it's at odds with the actual translation which is goofy as fuck. WTF does Nocturne have to do with Internet geeks? Why are they speaking like internet geeks?! I was thinking of getting rid of the rest of my Xeno games for it, but I dunno. I don't need the money or anything, I get mad when I see that I have more than 10 physical games in my collection, lol. I feel it's a waste of space.
AIn't nothing wrong with Xeno, I just see no reason to play it anymore (aside for the fucking sexy bitches.) when Monster Hunter gives me the same thrills & gameplay flow progression that XB2's challenge mode had, but MH (& its copycats such as God Eater) feel much better to me, due to how MH style games are pure blown action games, which are only technically Rpg , coz reasons.

I honestly don't know why the MH style games are labeled as Rpgs. Call of Duty multiplayer has a similar amount of focus on classes, loadouts & shit but nobody would ever call COD a Rpg lol!
Ghost Recon & Rainbow 6 games are just as methodical as MH, and also have a similar amount of focus on loadouts & items. Yet again no one would call those games RPgs either. It's weird. At least God Eater has all of the corny anime crap going on, where it's easy to see why it's mistaken for an rpg when God Eater is actually just a melee-based version of Daemon X Machina.
DxM itself plays like a Monster Hunter style game, but rarely anyone calls it a Monster hunter style game, they describe Dxm as generic FPS or shooter, LOL!

I traded in Trials of Mana for God Eater 3. Trials was good, but you know, I really don't like RPGs and TOM's Expert & No Future modes are terribly unbalanced. You're still only fighting about 4 enemies at a time, but you die in one hit. Unlike Dark Souls or Monster Hunter where you can go for an entire day without getting hit. TOM is more like a traditional rpg where you're eventually going to get hit by force, just due to the battle engine.
It's a real time action rpg, but like the Mana games before it, the combat still seems scripted by numbers.
This isn't a bad thing. The Xenoblade franchise operate under a similar type of system, but Xenoblade games play more like Phantasy Star Online. The difference with XB vs TOM, is that you can actually evade & cancel out attacks, and create builds where aggro is centered around a tank who will either dmg sponge the dmg, or (in Morag's case) straight up dodge hit.
In Trials of Mana, you don't even get a fully kitted party until near the end of the game, even in NG+ due to how the class system works. So for most of the game, you're stuck playing it like an action game, but the actual battle engine functions more like a MOBA. Tough luck if you don't have Duran in your team, the only real Tank in the game.

As for God Eater 3? It's fucking great. I'd love this game if Monster Hunter Rise didn't exist, lol.
It's cool as hell how in God Eater, you get a melee weapon & a gun, instead of choosing one or the other. I eventually switched to Great sword full time in MH, coz I finally got sick & tired of crafting more ammo, every single fucking mission due to how much ammo you waste gunning shit down. I wouldn't change it for the world though. That's part of what makes MH feel like an actual hunting game. Damn near every resource is limited.
The actual shooting in God Eater functions like Daemon X Machina, but to my shock, DxM & God Eater are actually made by the same devteams. Even the music sounds similar.
Too bad, DXM's combat felt really repetitive. God Eater's combat, while nowhere near as good as Monster Hunter, GE has an addicting feedback loop on account of how fast the combat is.
God Eater is the Devil May Cry to Monster Hunter's Dark Souls, as much as I'd hate to make that comparison. (coz Dark Souls sucks.) By which I mean, DMC & God Eater is all about fast twich-based combat centered racking up massive combos. Dork Souls & Monster Hunter is all about knowing when to strike, to fuck shit up.

God Eater has the same exact problem that all Monster Hunter wannabes have, it plays more like a hack n slash, rather than a fighting game.
In Monster Hunter (& especially Rise where LBG has gunplay that's as deep, or deeper than Resident Evil 6.)
Every single weapon type has its own rulesets and the individual weapons within those weapon types each have their own eccentricities & gimmicks that make them unique within their own weapon type.
Mastering the weapons takes as long as it would, mastering individual characters in a Tekken game. So it's a modest amount of time, but it's not as time consuming as something like Virtua Fighter or Guilty Gear

In God Eater, I don't even really understand the differences between the weapons other than their moveset animations. What the fuck is the difference between a Longsword, Great sword, Hammer & Scythe? THey all play the same exact way, other than having differing length, speed & completely different battle animations.
In Monster Hunter, Great Sword (my fave melee weapon) feels nothing at all like sword & shield, long sword, etc. and it's primarily focused around concentrating power into single hits to knock down monster or chop their limbs off. In MH, Scythe & Longswords are effectively the same thing so Scythes are avaialble to you under the longsword weapon type.
If God Eater followed this labeling system, damn near every single weapon would fall under Long sword except for the Ring, which is actually God Eater's most unique weapon, and you see nothing like Ring in MH. Ring is badass coz if you charge it up, it can turn into a fucking chainsaw!

So in this regard, God Eater weapon types feel like Dynasty Warriors, it's nothing but hack n slashing.
Main difference is that God Eater enemies fight back since its modeled after Monster Hunter.
This is where Monster Hunter remains KING, coz in Monster Hunter, each monster feels like a Megaman boss, where you have to study their movement, and little tells, which signify what move they're planning to initiate.
You have to actually spend a lot of time just studying the monsters' behavior, movement patterns, where they like to hang out at what not, just to fucking kill them.
In God Eater, every single monster has the same exact AI, they're extremely aggressive, and when they're about to die they run away to heal up.
Monsters from MH also run away when they're about to die, but the key difference is that some MH monsters become even more hostile & dangerous, forcing you to adapt to a new set of patterns, & behaviors for that one monster.
It's these little details which make MH king.

God Eater 3 is still good though. I'd actually recommend Rise noobs to get God Eater 3 over Generations just due to how similar the movement is. I do recall reading a post talking about how similar the movement is between both games.
Generations is still the much better game if you want the core MH experience with the much deeper weapon movesets, much more weighty combat & monsters who all have their own memorable look & behavioral patterns.

I don't even know a single name of the monsters I'm killing in God Eater, coz they all look the same, generic brown demon things, who all have the same AI.
The reason why God Eater 3 is actually good though is because of how fast-paced the combat is. THe combat is so up-tempo that I don't really mind the simplified combat & hunting, because I'm addicted to the rush of killing demons.

This is yet another aspect that makes Monster Hunter much better though. In MH, you're interacting with nature so most of the monsters you come across aren't even hostile towards you. (Xenoblade games also do this.) You actually feel as if you're living as part of an eco-system within their world.
God Eater has a reason fro why you only see demons though, coz it takes place in some kind of apocalyptic world that barely has any civilizations left and its overridden with monsters.

I don't even think Monster Hunter should be talked about in the RPG thread. Monster Hunter style games are nothing like Crpgs or Jrpgs. Dark Souls games usually aren't talked about in RPG threads, but Souls games actually function like Dungeon Crawlers at least.
Monster Hunter & other games that mimic it such as Toukiden & God Eater, follow a gameplay flow that's similar to Shooters & FPS like The Division or Earth Defense Force. You just pick out missions and then you run around & kill shit for epic loot & gear, so you can become strong enough to fight much more deadly opposition.
A half a decade ago, Monster Hunter was considered as its own genre. I think it makes more sense as a genre than Survival horror does, coz even Resident Evil Revelations 1's Raid mode, played like a Monster Hunter game.
Nobody calls Rev 1 an Rpg though.

WTF is even a survival horror game anyway? When I was kid, Survival horrors were Item-management shooters starting with RE1 & Silent Hill. They became action horror during the early 2000s and now they're shitty ass games where all you fucking do is run away from shadows as gayass Pewdiepie Screams at the screen.
At least with Monster Hunter style games, they have a consistent gameflow that's easily understood.
God Eater & Toukiden, imo are nothing at all like Monster Hunter, but it's undeniable that they mimic a similar gameplay flow.
It's similar to how Doom & Half-Life are unquestionably part of the same genre, yet they play nothing like each other, but still conform to the same exact gameplay flow.

It's just weird to me how Survival horror became a genre (by force, through internet Reddit, somethingawful & 4chan nerds.) but Monster Hunter didn't coz I'm addicted as fuck to Monster Hunter games, but if I were to ask for similar types of games, most people would just tell you to play Dark Souls or Dragon's Dogma or something, lol.
God Eater actually does fulfill the MH itch, as an Arcady appetizer before the real deal.
MH is arcady too, but MH is arcady like a Contra game. In fact, that's what got me hooked on to the Rise demo, maining LBG and playing it as though it were Contra Hard Corps.
When I say arcade in reference to Toukiden & God Eater, I'm referring to beat em up style combat which is what those two games feel much more similar to, yet the gameplay flow is so consistent with Monster Hunter's game-progression systems that they all fulfill the same sense of acheivment.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
Va11 Hall-a Faggot: He's such a Chad. I bet he fucks an Asian bitch every night.
CapN Jack: Who the fuk These moFuggaz? :lol:
Krizzx
Giant Smile

Post by Krizzx »

Monster Hunter is more RPG than Most RPGs its close to the D&D style where you create your character avatar who has no script and then go on quest after quest to grow and eventually take down some super malicious supernatural entity and same with the Legend of Zelda. Monster Hunter has complex numerical calculations behind the scene that govern all combat just like D&D's dice rolls. You even level up in the form of HR.

That it is not a like other typical RPG is great. Its the kind of thing I like to see. More individuality instead of everything copying each other. I have god eater 1 and 2. I could never get into them. The plots are way to anime for me and the games were overall, just too shallow content wise. In more hunter, you had the monster tracking, fleshed out foraging and building up your village part. God Eater was just killing killing anime boss with anime weapon over and over, to unlock more anime plot.

I'm glad you showed me that they injected "net jargon" into SMT3. Now there is no way I'm getting it. I HATE when they do that shit. Its the reason I don't watch localized anime or read localized manga. The localizers inject their interpretations, views and ideals preferentially when translating, like where I saw this localized manga that translated lolicon as pedophile. While I'm sure a lot of them are, that is not what that means at all. Lolicon is an attraction to females with a youthful appearance and its not even necessarily sexual. For many is simply an artistic preference, meaning they would rather see arts of young women as opposed to fat old biddies. What's worse is that the word is English at its core. Its taking an English word and then changing it to another English word that better suits the translators bias and agenda, thus altering the intended context from the original work. Or when they translated newhalf to "transexual"(it would be more accurately translated to transvestite crossdresser, but western society doesn't even actively acknowledge transvestism anymore Now everyone is always full purported to be full transexuals, because it better suits current agendas and has more social benefits.
CENSORED
BANNED

Post by CENSORED »

They're DUNKING on us manikins! We better summon our MEAN GREEN POUNDING MACHINE!!
Most comedy scenes have been retranslated to use internet lingo even though it makes no fucking sense, every time I get linked a new scene I find new examples of it
The original was already funny, the added internet lingo is completely useless

I don't really understand why everything has to pander to twitter, reddit and 4chan nowadays considering they're not exactly a sample size of the entire consumer base of videogames but it is what it is
RicoPimping
Heaven Smile

Post by RicoPimping »

Hello bros! New user here lol! I heard that smt3 is a game with funny memes so I decide to make a smt3 themed funny meme. Please rate me on knowyourmeme and consider leaving a reddit gold!
Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

RicoPimping wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 9:51 pm Hello bros! New user here lol! I heard that smt3 is a game with funny memes so I decide to make a smt3 themed funny meme. Please rate me on knowyourmeme and consider leaving a reddit gold!
Fetanyl Floyd. Speaking from an occult perspective, the American Left did a damn great job at turning him into a religion. Similar to what they tried way back with Saint Skittles, but with Floyyd, I see tons of dumbass White people praying to him & bowing to him & shit. He was no saint.

It's why I fucking hate the American Right, they keep bragging about their "MUH FACTS & LAWGIK!"
Not realizing that the rest of the American political dialectic, are playing a completely different game.
The Left has decided that Facts & Logic are 'White Supremacy', so you can't win by 'oppressing' them with Facts, lol.
The Left are nation building, creating culture by destroying the old world.
https://i.postimg.cc/SmPHSdSx/Amrikkkakultur.jpg
If the Right weren't fucking mouth-breathing idiots, they would've realized that they had a winning hand with Trump, and they should've turned him into a religion. (Which is funny coz that's exactly what the Left accused them of doing.)
When the left claims that Trump is resetting the world back 30 years, they're speaking the truth.
Thing is, most of us prefer the way the world was 30 years ago, back when merit was the pinnacle of value, and everyone of all ethnicities were thought of as the same, so long as they've assimilated within the main host culture.

The chance for that has passed though. The only move the Right has left, but won't ever do is to fight back through force, similar to what Myanmar did, when they suspected that their elections were rigged by the USA, lol.
The American right are fucking idiots though, they're the masters of masturbation coz they're so consumed by wanking off their own little dicks to how they allegedly have all the facts & logic on their side, when all I'm seeing is one side gaining all the power, and the other side constantly patting themselves on the back coz they "triggered duh libs!"

The Left actually are trying to erase White people from history which is why they keep making movies of White historical figures, but cast them as Black.
I don't give a shit, coz I ain't White. I'm just laughing at Whites, coz they allow themselves to be so belittled in their own damn countries and then they have the nerve to whine about, when they allowed it!
Could you imagine American Lefties trying to turn Guan Yu, The Chinese God of War into a White, Hispanic or Black guy?
It'd never happen coz nearly the entirety of Asia would boycot them, and possibly even try to kill them due to such a disrespect of their culture. I'm not sure if it offend Japs as much (they have their own War gods), but I know the Koreans would get really violent of if you disrespect Guan Yu like that.

American Whites are so fucking weak, oh Whites choose not to fight back because the government always retaliates much harder on them than they do to the likes of BLM or Antifa.
So? WTF do these White motherfuckers think that the Muslim terrorists are? I'll even name one, HAMAS. (American Cuckservatives think Hamas is the devil when its the IDF who has indirectly killed more Americans than any other nation in the world.)

Middle Eastern terrorists are actually freedom fighters who are forced to resort to drastic measures just to try and get the American-alligned goverments to fuck off from their country. They're being clamped down on hard by their own governments who are allied with the USA, but you don't see them sitting on their fat asses whining. They go out & fight. I originally planned to stay & fight, but then I was horrifed by how weak & cowardly the White American character truly is. I'd rather just leave & let the Hispanics take over, which ironically would result in Whites being the top caste coz that's how every single Hispanic society is organized including the Spanish-influenced, Philipines where the Chinese, Castizos & Whites are the most prestigious class of their caste system.
Last edited by Jack on Tue Jun 01, 2021 3:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
Va11 Hall-a Faggot: He's such a Chad. I bet he fucks an Asian bitch every night.
Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

This entire subject seems like it should be its own thread coz the subject of culture is interesting, due to how 2020 Americans have zero culture, minus consoomerism. 2020s USA destroys culture, ex. LatinX.
I HATE when they do that shit. Its the reason I don't watch localized anime or read localized manga. The localizers inject their interpretations, views and ideals preferentially when translating, like where I saw this localized manga that translated lolicon as pedophile. While I'm sure a lot of them are, that is not what that means at all. Lolicon is an attraction to females with a youthful appearance and its not even necessarily sexual.
Yeah lolicon has nothing to do with pedos. When I was a kid, english translations were bad simply coz they Americanized everything. it was harmless though. Who fucking cares if they changed gyoza to hamburger & what not? This modern era 2020 shit though, they're completely rewriting the story.

Gongals & Gyaru are being mis represented as Black in modern Anime translations and even Guilty Gear, when Gongals & Gyaru culture was really just the Japanese imitating the American California girl culture, with deep dark fake orange tans, and rich designer wear.
I don't understand how that gets translated as Black in the USA, when it's obvious to anyone with a fucking brain, that Gyaru culture were a Street-Gangster version of Paris Hilton, AYY LMAO!

I was growing up in Japan during the height of that fashion and I don't recall Japs contrasting Gals with American Black culture. The first time I saw it being compared to Blacks was when Americans wrote about it, lol. The most commonly accepted origin of Gongals is Namie Amuro, an ITALIAN Japanese woman who naturally has dark tanned skin, and she also dressed like Paris Hilton lol.
It really was meant to be more like Hulk Hogan's daughter or something which makes a whole lot more sense than the 2020s American depiction of GonGal culture.
For many is simply an artistic preference, meaning they would rather see arts of young women as opposed to fat old biddies. What's worse is that the word is English at its core. Its taking an English word and then changing it to another English word that better suits the translators bias and agenda, thus altering the intended context from the original work. Or when they translated newhalf to "transexual"(it would be more accurately translated to transvestite crossdresser, but western society doesn't even actively acknowledge transvestism anymore Now everyone is always full purported to be full transexuals, because it better suits current agendas and has more social benefits.
The way I saw Newhalf used in Japan, it actually was in reference to transexuals. Japan had visual kei who are primarily crossdressers, but they're never referred to as NewHalf. NewHalf generally referred to chick with a dick.
The problem is, that the word tranny is supposedly a racial slur now when trannys aren't a goddamn race, and tranny was always just a silly slang word that was shorter to say & spell than transgender.
Americans hate the English language though, or all languages in general. They prove this every day by constantly butchering & rewriting the English language into a hard to navigate mess that nobody understands what anyone is saying any more. Who needs to destroy the Tower of Babel when late 2010s American English is already incomprehensible?

Krizzx wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 8:07 pm Monster Hunter is more RPG than Most RPGs its close to the D&D style where you create your character avatar who has no script and then go on quest after quest to grow and eventually take down some super malicious supernatural entity and same with the Legend of Zelda. Monster Hunter has complex numerical calculations behind the scene that govern all combat just like D&D's dice rolls. You even level up in the form of HR.

That it is not a like other typical RPG is great. Its the kind of thing I like to see. More individuality instead of everything copying each other.
I could agree if we're talking about Tabletop rpgs, but videogame rpgs are generally something that's much more adventure focused, and are centered much less on theory-crafting.
When it comes to gamers, I think MH would appeal more to action gamer, online mp combat & arcade gamers more than it would the Rpg gamer who are generally looking for something much more centralized around story building & adventure. Monster Hunter's bosses feel like Megaman bosses, they operate under the same logic. Figure out the pattern, to effectively destroy them, and figuring out the pattern is part of the fun. I can name way more similarities that MH has to other action games than I could with vidgeogame Rpgs.

MH is very low on adventure, although that's what Dragon's Dogshit is for. Dragon's Dogshit is basically the videogame rpg version of MH, and it's nowhere near as good due to its heightened sense of adv & exploration.
Dragon's Dogma's battles aren't as fun or as intense as Monster Hunter due to the lessened focus on killing monsters.

Say we were talking about classic rpgs. There's no doubt that Might & Magic is a rpg, and it has as much depth & complexity as Monster Hunter does, to its character build theory-crafting
Yet if I were to force a M&M player to try and enjoy Monster Hunter, they'll hate it coz the fighting is far too challenging for the audience who prefer to play video game Rpgs of the ilk of Divinity Original Sin, Sword World,
or any of the D&D games from the 90s like Dark Sun.

Normally when people think of RPG in regards to video games, they think adventure shit such as Planescape Torment or Final Fantasy, either that or they go all the way back to Ultima which later spawned the Legend of Zelda. Zelda itself is often argued if it's an Rpg or not. I consider Zelda a full blown action game with heavy puzzle elements. If Zelda is a rpg, than classic God of War & Itagaki Ninja Gaiden games are also rpgs. Although Itagaki Ninja Gaiden 1 actually already played like a fastpaced version of Dark Souls.

I believe that Monster Hunter is unique enough to spawn its own genre, coz I'm at the point where I lose interest in any game that doesn't have Monster Hunter's progression or MH style games due to how rewarding they are, the more time that you put into them.
You even level up in the form of HR.
That's misleading. You're making it sound as if you actually level up in MH games, when you don't level up at all.
Hunter Ranks function like hunter licenses from the real world or any other similar hierarchy where you must first prove that you can handle the duties of the higher much more esteemed ranks within a guid or trade.
D&D has actual traditional levels which are built through experience but the lvl cap is 20 or somewhere around there, which further illustrates that your skills cap at a certain point.

Video game rpgs operate under a different logic where the player eventually becomes a god, at least this is true in Jap rpgs. Western Rpgs do try to go for a more trades & skills approach like the Fallout series does, but for the most part, this is completely different from the HR in MH, which only goes up after successful hunts. This is far more similar to taking a series of tests, to further qualify your expertise on a subject.
Sure you're referring to Tabletop in regards to HR, but that's completely different from how nearly 90% of how videogame rpgs operate.
In Tabletop, you're pretty much only limited by your imagination, your stats & your DM.
Videogame Rpgs are much more confined & feel like a prison where you're trapped inside someone else's story, never affording you the ability to create your own fate.

That's part of the reason of why I fucking loved Fallout 2 & Arcanum when I was a kid. They were the closest I've seen to a Rpg in videogame format. I played as a Debutante with maxed out charisma in Arcanum and she never fought anyone, coz she always had an army of a bit over 10 companions who'd always race to her side and do all the fighting for her shall diplomacy ever failed.

In Failout 2, I played as a prostitute who manipulated the wastelands through bribing everybody with sex, lol
You can't do anything like that in modern rpgs any more. It suck. Gaming keeps going fucking backwards, just to appease social media whiners, who were artificially anointed their grand position within the culture, as a control-mechanism so that the Corporations can have excuses on why their modern works fucking suck dick!
I'm damn certain that the whole transgender push is party due to how Ubishit, Bioware, etc. needed an excuse to only make male animations for every single character, because biological females are so different from biological males that it required way too much money to render & create assets for both genders.
The end result is that we now have "ALL Genders" but every single genders functions & looks like a male, AYY LMAO!

I see this first hand at Safeway & Albertsons where they have Unisex & All gender bathrooms but both bathrooms are actually just co-ed, and there's zero difference between the two.
What's the point of choice when you don't actually have a choice?
LOL, sounds like I'm criticisizing Bioware, since that's exactly why I've hated Bioware games since Dragon Age 2. There's zero fucking choice, you jsut get 3 options that sound different but all have the same exact result.
I have god eater 1 and 2. I could never get into them. The plots are way to anime for me and the games were overall, just too shallow content wise. In more hunter, you had the monster tracking, fleshed out foraging and building up your village part. God Eater was just killing killing anime boss with anime weapon over and over, to unlock more anime plot.
I agree with all of that. The argument would be, is this a bad thing? I think GE is good mindless fun for when I just want to go on a hunt and see a bunch of crazy ass shit happening.
Shitty anime story is a deal breaker, but I don't GE's animoo story is that bad. I've played through Sword Fart Online, and those games have plots that are so fucking bad that I just press start through everything.
God Eater's storylines are about at the same level as Daemon X Machina. Yeah, they're bad, but I don't think it's that bad. Interesting ideas, but poorass execution. Who cares, I'm just here to kill shit and the killing is done fairly well. I'd give GOd Eater 3 at least a B -. The two main Xenoblade games are both a B+ or A - to me depending on what aspect of the game I'm grading. (Except Xenoblade 1's combat, that's a pure C average.)
Monster Hunter though? this shit is damn close to A+.
I'm come at Monster Hunter from a fighting game perspective, as a fighting gamer, I love how deep each mover set is. Which will keep me playing forever.

I love raising an army of Palico & Palamutes, and creating this whole meta game where I raise some as gatherers, others who go out in exhibitions, some who are hunters, those who go out on the hunt with me, and some who get to be full blown Prowlers. (I don't think that's in rise, but whatever.)

Godeater is usually the game that everyone namedrops when asked about another game to play that's similar to Monster Hunter. I think it's similar enough in that they fufill the same niche on a surface level.
As I said in a previous post, God Eater 3 feels like an appetizer when you're in between Monster Hunter games.
It's similar to how I think Silent Hill games are really fucking shitty, and have zero gameplay but I do acknowledge it as the same exact genre as Resident Evil.
There's a reason why Silent Hill has only sold 9 million copies from 20-30 different games
While Resident Evil has sold over 150 million and 4 games within the series alone has sold over 10 million.
Nobody else on the market can quite grasp the formula that RE does so well, and it's the same case with Monster Hunter.
I'm glad you showed me that they injected "net jargon" into SMT3. Now there is no way I'm getting it.
That was Xed. I just reposted it in this thread.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
Krizzx
Giant Smile

Post by Krizzx »

Fetanyl Floyd. Speaking from an occult perspective, the American Left did a damn great job at turning him into a religion. Similar to what they tried way back with Saint Skittles, but with Floyyd, I see tons of dumbass White people praying to him & bowing to him & shit. He was no saint.

I fully disagree with that, because that would imply that they cared about him at all. Most of the people didn't give a flying fuck about George Floyd. They just saw the opportunity his death gave them to use for their own prosomal benefits. Especially those man hating feminists that started BLM. They couldn't care less about any black men beyond what they can get out of them, and with BLM, they found a way to exploit them even in death. Hell, one of them is married to a white "transman" if I'm not mistaken.

For most other people, it was about the fear that it could easily be them in that same situation.
The Left has decided that Facts & Logic are 'White Supremacy', so you can't win by 'oppressing' them with Facts, lol.
Progressives maybe. Unlike the right, the left is not, nor has it ever been a singular entity. It is, by definition, anything that is not part of the current status quo. Liberals are all about facts, but they are no longer the majority politically. Progressives are. Liberals, like ShoeOnHead, do not like progressive's. They representative of everything liberal's despise.
When the left claims that Trump is resetting the world back 30 years, they're speaking the truth.
Thing is, most of us prefer the way the world was 30 years ago, back when merit was the pinnacle of value, and everyone of all ethnicities were thought of as the same, so long as they've assimilated within the main host culture.
50 Years would be more accurate, because Trump wasn't about to bring techno, house and dance oriented hip hop back into style. The only things he set back were public and national relations, and health regulations. Things got progressively worse economically and socially. We were heading for another recession even before Covid hit. It just accelerated it. You can check that on any national financial record.

Trumps policies were horrible. They are the reason would prices are up 3X vs. this time last year. People are blaming covid, but its actually because of the tariffs on imports prevents us from brings wood from Cananda at affordable rates lower output, and an increase in consumption from people rushing to build houses while mortgages are low.
If the Right weren't fucking mouth-breathing idiots, they would've realized that they had a winning hand with Trump, and they should've turned him into a religion. (Which is funny coz that's exactly what the Left accused them of doing.)
Its more than an accusation.

I could agree if we're talking about Tabletop rpgs, but videogame rpgs are generally something that's much more adventure focused, and are centered much less on theory-crafting.
When it comes to gamers, I think MH would appeal more to action gamer, online mp combat & arcade gamers more than it would the Rpg gamer who are generally looking for something much more centralized around story building & adventure. Monster Hunter's bosses feel like Megaman bosses, they operate under the same logic. Figure out the pattern, to effectively destroy them, and figuring out the pattern is part of the fun. I can name way more similarities that MH has to other action games than I could with vidgeogame Rpgs.
I was speaking of RPGs like Neverwinter Nights. When I say you level up with HR, I don't mean like a Japanese RPG. I mean how like in western RPGs like D&D games where the main component of growth is progressing past a point where you can get +1 on your gear which just marginally increases you damage and survivability, though the strength of the enemies tends to outpace it. The HR rank gatekeeps your access to stronger gear, and thus acts a nonconventional level system. You don't get immediate strength from leveling HR. You gain access to more and stronger gear, amulets and decorations.
It's similar to how I think Silent Hill games are really fucking shitty, and have zero gameplay but I do acknowledge it as the same exact genre as Resident Evil.
I have to disagree there. Silent Hill has some fundamental differences from RE on the gameplay end. 1 being that the main character are not trained combatants, and thus are not physically adept at combat which is factored into the gameplay. They get exhausted from running, and have poor aim at a distance. RE/Biohazard is more of a science oriented type game, why Silent Hill mysticism oriented game and the game world of SH is more domestic taking place in schools, hospitals, and stores, while RE is more oriented around offices, labs, and mansions.

There is a lot of depth and nuance to SH gameplay, like how sound plays a role in combat and how you could jump back to dodge attacks.
Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

Bruh You should know by now, THAT I HATE AMERICAN politics and I think both sides are a fucking joke. Just read one of Xed's posts on the subject of American politics to get a clearer perspective without any of my hyperbole coz I'm laughing that you think there's a difference. At least not in regards to American citizens. USA's government cares way more about certain foreign countries (no, not just Israel & China, although they are some of the main benefactors.) than they ever did its own people.

I'll start it with what I truly think about American culture, coz I really don't fall under the American cultural binary at all. Another poster here, I think it was Malden, called you Liberal or whatever, but it is true that you fall into that categorization. Rico seems to be troll-bait, fishing for a typical American 'RIght wing' reply, but I responded to it anyway so I could veer it in a completely different direction of occultism, but then you went and steered it back into the American cultural mindrot binary. Why mang? Why? lol.

This was in response to some Retardera faggot who sometimes posts at gamefags. Nearly everything this trannytard says is stupid, and extremely judgmental. It's what I really hate about the Left, they always talk about the Japanese as if we're fucking cavemen who need to be taught how to behave like a proper White boi!, As if we want to be White bois! HELL no! I feel that the enlarged bolded text, is the best TLDR of my belief system in regards to the USA. I can't stand that every single REAL culture is being erased by Americans.
Taki's design is most certainly terrible. She's fan service by design, so are most of the women in Soul Caliber. If you're trying to make a point about terrible designs you should probably avoid using an example where it's commonly acknowledged how terrible a lot of the character designs are.
Real life kunoichi were courtesans. Now sure, they didn't actually fight in spandex like Taki does, but it's coz they didn't fight at all. They basically just dressed up like geishas & acted like triple agents.
That's the first I heard of Soul Calibur having notoriously bad character designs.
That just shows how differenrt the crowds that most of us have been around.

I grew up during the arcade scene, which was filled with gangsters & sluts, so from our environment, we didn't bat an eyelid when we saw most fighting game designs. We used to see people who looked like or at least dressed like that in real life, all the time.

That's what I'm hating about modern day internet. How we all have to conform with middle class White America and what's considered the norm among their culture. The norm for their culture is extremely goddamn boring.
I fully disagree with that, because that would imply that they cared about him at all. Most of the people didn't give a flying fuck about George Floyd. They just saw the opportunity his death gave them to use for their own prosomal benefits. Especially those man hating feminists that started BLM. They couldn't care less about any black men beyond what they can get out of them, and with BLM, they found a way to exploit them even in death. Hell, one of them is married to a white "transman" if I'm not mistaken

Yeah that's true, but I don't see how that disproves what I said about turning him into a religion.
Do you think that most Christfags actually care about God or Jesus? Hell the fuck no, they just worship the holy trinity for fear of going to hell. That's truly how vapid the average American is.
I see the same reverence for Saint Floyd. (BTW I was fucking laughing that some White bois honestly thought that Logan Paul could beat Floyd "Money" Mayweather in a boxing match. If not even Pacman Pacqiao could beat Mr. Money, how the fuck was that random White boy gonna do it?)

White people bow to BLM, and George Floyyd. That sure as hell looks like a religion to me. They worship him out of fear, not love. Just like how these White motherfuckers worship the Jewish God, and Jesus, out of fear, not love.
You're correct that none of these White motherfuckers truly care, but what they've done is replaced their Christfaggot dogma with the worship of Black people. They fear Black people, for better or for worse.
You seem to have a Malcolm X streak in you, in that you know you're being used by these assholes who claim to be Liberal. (There's no difference between American Liberal & American Conservative, they're both American Classical Liberals.) Which is better self-awareness than most.

There's a reason why I specifically said Occult. One i didn't want to turn it into a political issue.
The other reason, I believe that nearly everything that American people consider as political, is actually nothing but sorcery. The true meaning behind the term sorcery which refers to influencing societal-change in accord with the will.
You change the nature of man, by changing the culture around it. The weak-minded individual eventually conforms with the culture.

When I say turning Floyyd into religion. I refer to the New Materialist Christianity that's currently shaping the USA.
Thou shall not speak against the new will, or else you be labeled as a raycissss.
A century from now, Floyd will be rewritten as some kind of god figure and that we helped defeat racism after we sent that White devil (what ever the fuck his name was. I forgot, the kneeling faggot.) to hell, aka prison.
It's all symbolic, it all shapes a narrative, it paints the picture of justice being served against the greatest sin, racism. It doesn't matter how true the statements are. Americans aren't a logical people, they only understand dogma. It's something I've been complaining about for nearly 2 decades.

Don't believe me? Then who the hell is Abraham Lincoln? We talk about Abe as if he were the American Jesus Christ, when he actually hated Black people and wanted to deport them. The fact that Biden & Trump fight over who gets to be called Abe, just shows to you how fucked up the USA actually is.
Abe is no hero, and definitely no saint.

The reality is that he was the USA's first lobbyist who aimed to completely federalize the entire USA, which he did after he won the Civil war. The Civil war was fought over states' rights, not slavery. Slavery still existed in the North after the Civil War. They just replaced Black slaves with Chinese slaves, AYY LMAO!
Lobbyists-politics is the USA's largest problem when it comes to politics because they answer to the lobbies of foreign governments over the will of the nation's people.

Do keep in mind, that most of the people who still post at this forum, about what only, 7 of us? (LOL!) Are Black, or are part Black, so you don't need to feel defensive about your tribe & what not. I'd name names, but I think they all want to be kept anonymous.
I'll just state that Xed, Qish & I aren't Black.

Progressives maybe. Unlike the right, the left is not, nor has it ever been a singular entity.
Progessives are Leftists. I didn't say Liberal.
I mention all the time how I agree with Che, Malcolm X, Richard Lindsay and I used to agree on some of Iihan's perspectives. As if it needed pointing out again, I don't view the USA as legitimate. USA has retarded politics & culture, which is specifically designed that way to sow discord & confusion among its people. Look at someone like Xed, he'd be labeled as Far Right in the USA, but in the rest of world, he's more of a Libertarian Left, Liberal than anything.
He completely disagrees with me in regards to Monarchism. I'm one of the only real ass Right wingers you'll ever see on the internet. American right wingers, they're all just Liberals or Libertarians who hate Monarchy, and then they wonder why their culture sucks dick. Culture comes from the top-down.

Since when were the Right a singular entity? It's amusing how you don't realize that a lot of what you assume to be facts, are actually just lies you've been told through either the media or the education system.
The Right has never been singular either. They have Christfaggots, Constitutionalists, LOLbertarians, Tea party, Republicans (Just another word for corporatist.)fuck they even have Anarcho capitalists.
The one thing I could agree on is that most of them don't fight with each other, but that's due to the nature of Right wing politics, which is focused on individualism.
They don't fucking care about what group you belong to so long as you leave them alone. Leftists often fight with each other, because they're more about conformity or forming a consensus.

That's beside the point. I really don't care. I only talk about Americant politics coz I live here, but I only talk about Americant politics to laugh at it, because it's such a joke.

In real countries, people talk about land acquisition & attaining power.
In the USA, they talk about tranny bathrooms and all sorts of random ass garbage that makes no fucking sense to anyone outside of the USA, but then the USA has the gall to enforce their views on the rest of the world.

It is, by definition, anything that is not part of the current status quo. Liberals are all about facts, but they are no longer the majority politically. Progressives are. Liberals, like ShoeOnHead, do not like progressive's. They representative of everything liberal's despise.
American Liberals are the status quo, they're not real liberals. That vast majority of them are corporatists who repeat corporatist-propaganda as their own. I don't understand why the fuck American Liberals think they're rebels when the entirety of the mainstream media agrees with open borders, defunding the police and all sorts of dumb bullshit that just increases the power-base of the rich Elites, who can afford to build their own walls and hire their own police security detail. That's why I don't believe in bigger government or Liberalism.
Liberalism doesn't make us equal, it deepens the divide between the 000.1% and those who aren't in the club because the powerbrokers, royal families, moneylenders & self-made billionaires don't even fucking follow American laws to begin with. They just buy their own guns, their own police, use foreign banks, use their own air & sea-transportation while they convince the masses through the media that they bought off, to live liberaliy.

Fuck that, my shit, is my shit. I don't give up my shit. My family gave up their shit when the Japanese cut their fucking heads off, and the other side got nuked by the fucking Americans.
That's how Conservative I am with my shit. I die on my feet, not grovel and share with the rest of the plebs while the 0000.1% live in luxury through usury & taxation of my families' labor.

Liberals aren't Leftists. Today's Liberals get lumped in with the Right & Cuckservatives if they don't conform with Progressivism.
You need to define to me what you think an American Liberal is.
In the USA, Liberals are just the Social-political side of Classical Liberalism.
American Right wingers are the Financial side of Classical Liberalism.
They're the same fucking party. It's just that the American DNC often lies about what the Cuckservative side is about, and it doesn't help that most of the Republican politicians are basically just Hillary Clinton, but with a R before their name.

I see Cuckservatives also claiming to be nothing but the facts, and quite honestly I see truth siding far more with Cuckservatives more often than not.
Speaking as someone who fucking hates both sides, a lot of what Cuckservatives claim is true outside of the USA.
Most countries protect their borders, most countries keep illegal immigrants out, most countries do racially profile.
This is normal, in every country in the world except the USA. What makes the USA so different that they believe they should act completely different from the norm, when in reality all they're doing is handing more power to the untouchable Elite class.

Xed spelled out the USA's immigrant policy spot on in the story thread.
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=40&start=10
Is mass immigration really a good thing for the immigrants if they are sent to die in dangerous jobs for little pay and no benefits? Is it really possible that the displacement of millions of people was self financed by their want to "escape to a better life" (where they get smuggled, their children sold into slavery, prostitution etc. etc.)?
How is displacing people to use them as slave labor and fuck sleeves the "humanitarian" thing to do by the western world, the same people who keep their countries into the stone age through constant military occupation and political destabilization?
This is exactly what's happening in the USA, via the DNC's immigrant policies.
He was responding to my claim that this is occultism. Which it is, magick the manipulation or shaping of reality in accordance with the will.
Magic is usually known as karma or karmic-law. Sorcery is propaganda, which is cultural-change through force. When you navigate the world using the original meanings of the words, the labyrinth of deceit which governs the world, starts to form a straight line or at least dots or blips near hot spots, because it's much easier to see through the bullshit when you stop using the language of the Elites.

Xed's not Cuckservative either, but he's also not a Liberal. He's just looking at American politics from the perspective of an outsider.
Americans argue over stupid bullshit, coz they believe it's true.
Americans believe in so many lies, that they will their lies into reality, through militant force.
Which is another thing that Xed was accurate on when he made that snide comment about the USA's shitty ass foreign diplomacy which was at its worst during Bush jr & Obama.

What most American Liberals label as facts, are really just the gospel that they learned from their modern-day clergy at college universities, the American version of the Church, teaching their new gospel, woke-progressivism.
It all functions like a religion, which informs & shapes the culture around them.

Even Kanye West was saying things similar to me, as far back as 2007. Then he got his brain fried & was implanted with a killer7 style alter personality during 2016, so now he claims that "bi-polarism is his superpower." The man is lost. A shame, coz I found Kanye to be almost as smart as Michael Jackson back when Kanye was still Kanye during the Bush-era.
I'm still pissed off that a White Liberal anchor forced Kanye to apologize to Bush when what he said is 100% true.
50 Years would be more accurate, because Trump wasn't about to bring techno, house and dance oriented hip hop back into style. The only things he set back were public and national relations, and health regulations. Things got progressively worse economically and socially.
That's funny, coz I sincerely remember the world outside of the USA going to shit under Obama, but Asia actually improved under Trump. (In Xed's case he hates both, I think Obama & Trump were both shit for Italy.)
I remember my property values going up under Trump, but were in danger of being bankrupted while under Obama. A week after Biden, the price of nearly everything went up due to Biden and his policies. He even fucking gave jobs to Russia.

I'm not going to get into that, coz I've already ranted & raved about it at that thread.
viewtopic.php?f=3&p=1804#p1804
I'm Asian, a real ass Asian who still keeps in contact with his roots, most of us vastly preferred Trump over
Obama or Biden, coz Trump kept China's ass in check. Trump always spoke up for Taiwan, he was homies with Shinzo Abe, and he was down with the Philipines.
Where's Biden at huh? Where the fuck is Biden at? He throws Taiwan under the bus. As soon as he gets in, China is allowed to just act like they own the entire region again, tries to take over some Philipine islands, and North Korea started firing nukes at Japan (that always miss) a month after Biden became potus. Lil Kim didn't do shit when he potus, coz Asians respected Trump.
I'm talking real Asians. Not this fucking retarded Amercanized Asians that you've most likely met who have more similarity to a White Liberal than they do an Asian national.

None of this shit happened under Trump. it happened under Obama, and to my shock, under Biden.
Not that I thought that Biden would've kept relations strong. I just didn't expect him to reverse Asian geopolitics back to the American-Lefty status-quo so soon after taking office. I thought it'd be a gradual 3 year change.
Now everyone in Asia is in fucking danger of being attacked by China, coz China no longer has to worry about the USA moving their jobs to India.
I still remember all the fucking disrespect towards Japan from Obama, and it's almost as bad with Biden. Biden called Japan's PM a little kid. He didn't say that as an insult. I don't think so at least.
It's just disrespectful coz like Obama before him, you'd know that Biden would be on his best behavior when in front of Xiping. Yeah sure, he talks trash about Xiping while in front of the American public but then he shuts down the Wuhan investigation for no reason

The most disrespectful potus of all time was Republican George Bush Sr, he vomitted on the Japanese PM, lol!
It doesn't get worse than that.
At the same time, the most respectful towards Japan was actually Richard Nixon, but you only ever hear about how "evil" he was due to how American history doesn't actually teach American history.
It teaches American dogma, and hides what America actually is, an occupied state.
I said Religion, As in the governing structure & cultural-basis of the nation. That's just fearporn to scare stupid ass soccermoms & zoomer kids who live completely fake lives.
How do you respond to a message from me, where I clearly state "occult" perspective but you respond to me with the Western-European/American dialectic, as if I'm speaking from a ZOG-centric mindrot?

Occult means hidden or ancient knowledge. If you haven't noticed, Christianity is undergoing a change in the USA.
Modern American Christianity is actually the Progressive-Woke cult which is a reverse puritanism of White Anglo Saxon Protestant.
The USA is currently fighting over which religion will become the dominant creed of the USA,
The Diversity Progressive Woke cult, or the dying out White Anglo Saxon Protestant denomination.

I say, fuck them both.
The reason why WASP is dying out is because most children of WASPS have become Woke, and Whites in general are being out bred by other cultures.
I live in one of the Whitest states in the USA. One of the Whitest cities around where I live is a place called Bellevue, it's allegedly predominantly White, but they only have a 40% White population, and are in danger of being bred out by the 30% Asian population.

I don't care, coz I'm Asian. I'm just pointing out the reason why WASP as a culture is dying out and being replaced with a similar culture that's categorized as Progressivism.
(American Progressivism is nothing like actual progressivism. I've said this before, In Japan, I'm labeled as a Progressive. In the USA, I'm called Alt-Right. WHY? THE USA IS FUCKING RETARDED! THAT'S FUCKING WHY! I don't trust the American Left or Liberals at all precisely due to how they treat Asians. Earlier in 2021, The Left categorized Asians as White, but now we get to be 'cool' non-whites again due to the StopAsianHate campaign. It's all fake bullshit)

When I say that Trump should've became the new religion for the Right, I meant that the Right should've counter-attacked Woke-progressivism by using Trump as their new version of Christfaggotry, because the USA no longer has a dominant culture. Nobody believes in Judeo-Cucktanity except for goofy ass White people. (Not even the Jews believe it, AYY LMAO!)
No matter how you paint it, A Trump religion wouldn't be Right wing at all. He's still an American-Liberal so a religion under him would just be Wasps with Gays, Trannies & Non-Whites, but they place the basis of your worth on your merit rather than on the progressive stack

I don't mean any of that Western Dialectic you've been citing where they make him off to be Luciferian (when he's a Zionist, LOL!) , which just sounds like typical brainlet Liberal fakenews to me.
I can say this with sincerity coz I've watched nearly all of Trump's speeches in its entirety.
Most of his speeches just comes off like a stand-up comedian where he's roasting people. He never preaches or tries to spew dogma. He's honestly doing nothing but bragging about how awesome he thinks he is or making fun of people.
It's fucking hilarious, the dude is petty as fuck but the American Right & the American Left completely portray Trump as something that he's not. Truth be told, the rest of the world laughs when Americans treat Bush, Obama & Biden like gods too.
It's amusing to me just how steeped in Occult rituals the USA actually is, yet they constantly claim to be "Facts & logic-based" My ass, barely anything in America makes any fucking sense. Americans use the wrong measurement systems. Americans speak zero languages, because they can't even speak English either.
Americans don't even know history beyond the Civil War, WW 2 & the civil rights era.
This is all by design, because it's a new religion, mass marketed by the USA.

I hate both parties, I call them both out, because the USA doesn't function or act like a real country.

TLDR: The Left is trying to install a new religion, which is just another form of American Christianity
The Right are fucking retards who don't yet realize that nobody in the world outside of the USA, believes in Judeo-Christianity, thus the need for a new religion. Judeo-Christian is just another word for WASP, where they placed Jewish in front of WASP to brainwash retarded ass White people into thinking that Jews & Whites are from the same cultural background.
Judeo-Christianity is a fake word. It's as fake as Judeo-Shintoism, except everyone would tell you that's fake as fuck whereas enough people believe in Judeo-Christianity so it exists purely off of the will of the people.

EDIT: By Western Dialectic, I refer to how among Westerners, Trump is viewed as a dumbass low-IQ Luciferian retard, and the next Hitler in the making. In the East, in places such India, South Korea, Japan, Philipines, Taiwan, etc., Trump is viewed as similar to Samson or any other noteworthy figure who had the weight of the world on his shoulders, trying his hardest to stand up to the Elites. That's how I view him.
The difference in perception is due to the differences in culture. (Which is why I hate that the American Left and American Liberals are trying to erase all foreign cultures by replacing our cultures with their stupid bullshit.)

Asia's politicians are cutt-throat killers, gangsters & fighters (I mean that literally. In Japan alone half of their diet are former fighters, wrestlers, mma and most of their dynasties are descended from Yakuza, I already named some in the story thread.) who laugh at pussies like Obama.
They view Trump as a man to be feared coz he'll actually try to destroy your country's economy if you don't get on board with his plan. That earns him respect amongst the Asian nationals, coz they would do the same if they had the power to do so. China only has that power over the USA, coz USA politicians are weak.

Anyone in the know, is already well aware that Billionaires such as Trump or Vince Mcmahon, are considered as lower-classed among the world's Elites and they don't belong to the 0000.1%. Trump probably tried to move up a class during his POTUS run when he became full blown Zionist, but it didn't seem to work out lol
_____
I have to disagree there. Silent Hill has some fundamental differences from RE on the gameplay end. 1 being that the main character are not trained combatants, and thus are not physically adept at combat which is factored into the gameplay. They get exhausted from running, and have poor aim at a distance. RE/Biohazard is more of a science oriented type game, why Silent Hill mysticism oriented game and the game world of SH is more domestic taking place in schools, hospitals, and stores, while RE is more oriented around offices, labs, and mansions.
Where's the disagreement? How does that imply that they're different genres? Shin Megami Tensei, Tales of Destiny, & Final Fantasy are all Jrpgs, but none of them play the same either.
They have enough similarities to be considered as part of the same genre.

i do consider RE as more of a shooter, and it originally was meant to be a FPS.
It's just too bad, that Crapcom listens to internet too much, coz now they've turned RE into a screamer-meme game, made for twitch thots & youtube ecelebs

I'm guessing your disagreement is that SH is not a terrible game. Sure why not. I think it's fucking trash and only beloved for its art & sound design which are great. Game design is not dictated by their art though and SH only became what it was due to its art & sound design. This is why every SH game without Yamaoka has received lukewarm reception at best.
What the fuck even makes a Silent Hill game, a Silent Hill game? Even SH's lore is a fucking mess. I recall making fun of SH's attempts at occult, but I forget which thread. I don't blame the SH team though.
It's obvious that the SH team were just throwing in a bunch of random shit that looked cool or scary.
The problem is the fanbase, who try to poster Silent Hill as something that it's not.
Silent Hill has this weird gibberish going on with ancient Indian burial grounds & wiccan hippy bullshit.
There is a lot of depth and nuance to SH gameplay, like how sound plays a role in combat and how you could jump back to dodge attacks.
Nuance maybe, not depth since all it did is added to the atmosphere but it didn't actually make SH's ruleset any more complex.
Sure that was sorta original back when SH1 did it (Enemy Zero did it first), but even that's been in RE games ever since RE1 remake, and it made a come back in the Revelations games.
I don't know which thread it was where I stated this, but I don't consider survival horror as a real game genre.
It's like the only game genre which is structured by its art & sound design rather than its play mechanics.
How could it possibly be considered as a game genre?

Doom meets a lot of the same art & sound design criteria, but most survival horror fans would recoil in disgust if you were to mention Doom as a survival horror.
I've never seen a survival horror game that's disgusted me as much as Mortal Kombat 11 does

To steer it back to Jrpgs. OOOH Kiseki!
The battle system looks more like Arc the lad or Growlanser now.

I don't care coz it's not on Switch and I skipped 3 & 4. Xenoblade (the entire series) is interesting to me due to its gnostic themes. it actually makes me laugh how in the USA, they can't stop talking about how XB2 is porn or whatever, and Americans pretend that the gnostic themes are slight or unimportant when gnosticism completely informs the entirety of XB's story structure.

I honestly would've never noticed that XB2 was porn or very perverted & sexual were it not for enraged American Right Chrisfaggots & American Lefty Woke-Faggots (STILL!) whining about the voluptuous women.
It makes me laugh coz I think the Gnostic themes of XB2 are much more pronounced than the supposed sexual themes of the games.
I've heard the theories of sexism & misogyny, and I've disputed them quite a bit in other forums, only to be called an "incel" "virgin" or whatever. Even the girl who created Dahlia gets called a virgin incel. It's like what the fuck is up with Americans man? They're so damn uptight.

It's one of those cases where I just go back to what I stated in the beginning of this post, modern internet is being forced to conform with Middle Class White American culture, which is actually Liberalism & Progressvism. It used to be Liberalism & WASP/Judeo-Christianity which is just as shitty.
They make fun of Muslims having sexual issues, I honestly think that nobody has it worse than White Americans. The only reason why America seems as openly sexual as Brazil, is coz American entertainment is mostly Jewish, who are the opposite of prudish.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
CENSORED
BANNED

Post by CENSORED »

That's funny, coz I sincerely remember the world outside of the USA going to shit under Obama, but Asia actually improved under Trump. (In Xed's case he hates both, I think Obama & Trump were both shit for Italy.)
the USA as a whole are bad for Italy because they impose all their dumb shit on us. I don't give a shit about your desert wars, no italian does because they don't relate to us in any way. Hell we didn't even get any islamic terror attacks here in Italy, probably because the weapon market is tightly controlled by 'ndrangheta and that's an actual racist system where they discriminate against people who are not from their home town, and don't speak their specific dialect lmao. That wouldn't explain why we didn't even get muslims running people over with vans. We simply are not a target, despite the fact that amerilards have been scaremongering us with 9/11 style attacks on the vatican for 20 (twenty) years.

Despite all of that, our yearly military budget is around 25 fucking billion euros, spent exclusively on USA sponsored wars through NATO, under the threat that if we leave NATO, we'll immediately be attacked by some invisible enemy. Last time I checked that's the basis of mafia protection payments lol.

Italian politicians were always corrupt, but at least, in the 70s and 80s, they would actually use corruption & bribery to build infrastructure and empower the country. Even the old italian deep state (which is not a conspiracy theory but a proven fact) empowered the economy for everybody, not just themselves. There was a time in which every Italian was a decently rich man, who could afford several properties, luxury cars and what not. That's also because citizens were not afraid to actually shoot the shit out of politicians, journalists, bankers and each other with machine guns LOL!
I laugh at gun toting americans, constantly bragging about their legal guns they never fucking use. Average joes were so violent back then that the 70s and 80s are dubbed the "lead years".

Modern italian politicos are all slaves to the EU, & to the USA through NATO. They are just as corrupt, except they now take bribes from globalists instead of local entrepeneurs willing to build industries and give high paying jobs. That's not even getting into the fact that italian journalism has been replaced with Twitter summaries, our news just reports on whatever the fuck is said on twitter which is a foreign-owned platform.

In any other time in history, people would be setting cars on fire and planting bombs and shit. Unfortunately my generation produced absolutely nothing but myself. I don't give a shit about zoomer, boomer or millennial shit, I have no idea where the boundaries are, I just know that everyone around my age is fucking worthless, and possibly chemically emasculated.

I got so tired of playing the game, I am now trying to push to get into politics with my dad lol, so I can just pocket the same blood money everybody else does.
Occult means hidden or ancient knowledge. If you haven't noticed, Christianity is undergoing a change in the USA.
Modern American Christianity is actually the Progressive-Woke cult which is a reverse puritanism of White Anglo Saxon Protestant.
The USA is currently fighting over which religion will become the dominant creed of the USA,
The Diversity Progressive Woke cult, or the dying out White Anglo Saxon Protestant denomination.

I say, fuck them both.
It's really not that different from what happened when the Catholic church was established. Christianity was originally anti-state counterculture. Christians rejected state power & Jewish dogmas and their form of peaceful protest, was to build an alternate community/state where christians would provide for one another instead of paying taxes to the state.

That's why Christians had no rights. They were not recognized as legal citizens by the Jewish & Roman state structures, because they refused to pay tribute to the hebrew & pagan temples.

Once Catholicism was established, what was once counter culture suddenly became mainstream culture (golly gee where did I hear that before) but only on the most superficial level, that is to say, that Christ was canonized as God and the child of God.

In reality, the Christian mythos got completely rewritten to be part of "judeo-christianity" (Christianity was originally considered a new covenant with God, which voided the previous covenant of the tribes of israel) and a religion based entirely on slave morality, and celebrating your own misery (damn this sounds familiar holy shit) rather than about elevating yourself & your community, to free yourself from the bondage of state power.

Christian cults that were actually based on holy texts closer to the life of christ than any of the "canonical" testaments that are currently propagandised, were deemed as "heretic" and exterminated. Hell the only reason we know about gnosticism at all (which in itself is a christian understanding of reality based on ancient greek philosophy, mostly plato) is because some crazy motherfuckers hid the gnostic texts in a sand tomb, to preserve them from the catholic purges.
https://earlywritings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1392
The worship of Saints & the Virgin Mary was created specifically to integrate paganism within Christianity, as one religion of control where instead of challenging the state, you worship your status as a victim of the state because you will one day be given "heaven" after you die lol.

What I'm trying to point out with this, is that this is a tried and true process that is being applied nowadays for the hundredth time or so. Americans worship "Science" (I've been saying this since the 2010s lol) but said dogma has been built by silencing 90% of scientists, and only allowing one point of view to exist. (One of said point of views being that "male" and "female" are social realities instead of biological ones, and that you can easily switch between one or the other by undergoing a blood ritual which coincidentally prevents you from reproducing)
Same as how Catholicism tried to destroy every single alternative interpretation of Christianity that deviated from the "canon". That is to say that Catholics don't actually worship Christ, they just worship a version of Christ that has been carefully constructed by propagandists. Said version of Christianity actually disagrees with every single point brought up by Christ, much like modern science is actually against the scientific method of constantly doubting your results, and conducting a potentially infinite amount of tests. Modern Science actually relies on dogmatically accepting what you are told by the priest class lol.