"Inclusivity is an ongoing education for everyone, and nothing is set in stone." - Tim Schafer
Fun fact: God of War is on sale right now, but the SJWs are trying to stop it!

Moderators: WhereGamingDies, Airport51

Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Re: Vidya with legitimately good "writing."

Post by Jack »

What's with the Xenoblade fanbase anyway? They keep fronting that XB1 has a good plot, and I'm like hell no. They look at XB2 as the downfall of the franchise, when it's actually the only XB game that sold over 2 million copies, AYY LMAO! you can't use the Resident Evil 6 excuse either (RE6 allegedy only sold as high as it did coz it was bought for $10 new.), coz XB2 never priced down. It actually priced up, AYYYY LMAOOOO!

I'd like to see Xed's take on the games just to confirm to myself if I'm going insane or what not. Although I have seen at least 2 posters spoke about how deep XB2's plot actually is, and they even compared it to Xenogears coz it is basically the same plot. Blade 2 just has different answers to the same set of questions that were proposed in Gears. XB2 comes off like a much more mature & content/self-assured (regardless of what the answer is.) take on the subject whereas Gears felt like a teen lashing out at their miscomprehension of what God is.

Xb's fanbase is so annoying that I have considered many times, to just get rid of the Xeno games I have left (Xb2 has high trade in value for some reason. It's way higher than XBDE. I'll replace it with Persona 5 Stikers, coz it turns out that the DLC music actually is styled after the original Mortal Kombat-sounding rave battle trax.) so I won't always have to see the same fucking claims over & over again, The oh XB2 is so unsophisticated because it has nudity claim. As if a product automatically lessens in intellectual value just because it has nudity or sexual content that appeals to "male-gaze" or what not.

I felt I did a good job of rationalizing XB2. For fuck's sake, how come I'm the only one who seems to notice that Kos-mos from Xenosaga looks way more anime & fan-servicy than any character from XB2? (Not counting some of the blades, which shouldn't count imo coz you can play the game for 300 hours and still not see them.) Kos-mos even has rainbow colored hair & shit while Mythra is just a typical Blonde & Pyra a typical Red head. I don't see how that's too animu. If Tora is the problem, then what the fuck is Chuu Chuu?
https://dmlou.livejournal.com/178564.html

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/20 ... 2/79260357
LinkJoker posted...
https://images.app.goo.gl/MUEWqzpP6QVHy9zr9

https://images.app.goo.gl/LTmq6gyeo4aQrbP78
What do you think, I think it's time you accept the series for what it is rather than what you think it is
That's a good point.
What I don't understand is why Westerners cry so much about fan service and call it childish.
Does the constant fan service & nudity hinder Ghost in the Shell at all? In the original movie it was actually making a statement about how humanity tries to transcend into the next stage of evolution through the merging of the human soul & machine.

Ever read GITS Man Machine Interface? It's filled with constant nudity, yet I'm most perplexed by the writing coz it doesn't feel like anything that a human wrote. It literally feels as if a machine wrote out declassified documents and you the reader are left to piece together whatever the hell it's trying to say by navigating through the information overload.
It was displaying consciousness of a higher level living organism, a machine-god of sorts, and it MMI did it far more intelligently than any Xeno game has ever done.

I like this approach that MMI took to its narrative, coz it's displaying you what the flow of information looks like from Motoko's perspective and how even at her level of higher evolved existence, she herself is still a student of life, trying to figure out what this Machine, God-like deity is.

Yeah, costumes design for female characters is one thing but I agree with the TC that this game dedicated cutscenes and dialogs to a rather anime trope-ish stuffs more.

Character designs that look like general anime also didn't help.
How are these arguments though? It just seems to be more of a preference, and what you find to be culturally distasteful in regards to modernized American culture , which comes off as extremely puritan. (Japanese entertainment still hasn't adjusted to modern 2010s/2020s American cultural values.)

Ghost in the Shell (The original movie, GITS2 & SAC series, plus the two main Manga.) have constant full frontal nudity, and even sex scenes. It's far more in the "verboten" T&A zone than XB2 ever was, yet it does not detract from what the quality of GITS at all. I like how SAC has a geopolitical focus, that showcases how the world is still the same corrupt warmongering crap it's always been despite how much humanity claims to have evolved within the surface-world. Which is why half of the series revolves around the neuro-link and the world inside of it.
I like how the movies have more of a philosophical focus that revolve around what existence is, which is what the Xeno games also try to explore. (but don't do it any where near as well as Gits.)

I didn't even notice XB2's alleged over abundance of sex & what not coz the series always had nudity & sex appeal. How is Mythra or Pyra more animu or fan-service than Kos-mos?
Xenogears starts out with a cutscene of a naked chick who was in turn the Malos/Mythra equivalent of Xenogears. Except she serves the same purpose of both Malos & Mythra rather than being separated into two selves.

What I'm perplexed by is why is the presence of "OMG scantily-clad women!" such a detriment to the product when it doesn't do anything to lessen what's already there?
Would I still like the game even without it/ Of course, but the main reason I like the game is for the combat system anyway. It feels like a real time Valkyrie Profile Silmeria. It's just a sad shame that the harder difficulty modes & the challenge mode were locked behind DLC since the original XB2 release actually is bad, or fairly avg at best in terms of gameplay.

Storywise, I don't think any of the Xenoblade games are good although people seem to be more emotionally drawn to XB1, which for them paints it as a much better story. I get too disgusted by how simple the plot is though and I vastly prefer the factional wars from XB2, where there's multiple factions chasing after the same goal, God (AKA the random nerd who created their planets.) but for completely different reasons.
One faction wants to control or replace him. Another faction wants to kill him, another just wants a conversation. Their conflicting interests collide with each other by the game's climax which imo flowed much more smoothly than XB1's "You thought this character was on your side, but actually they were against you all along! No wait, retract that it was a ruse they were on your side, OH nope that character is neutral. HAH HAH psyche, that character was on your side but I made you second guess yourself
!"

If anything, XB1's constant attempts at a plot tweesst are what make it far more animu to me.

XB2 honestly comes off like an attempted retread of Xenogear's plot, but from the perspective of an adult trying to comprehend creation & all that is, rather than teen-angst perspective of Xenogears that raged against God. (And rightly so coz Xg's god is a machine that literally ate people, AYY LMAO!)
XB1 in contrast, felt like a basic ass medieval fairy tale story complete with a Mad Prince out for revenge, that the plot only became slightly more sci-fi as the game carried on when Nintendo mandated to Monolith, that they try tie in Blade to the Xeno series' name.

Doesn't even Neon Genesis Evangelion have nudity? I could've swore it did, but that show gets a pass while XB2 is considered childish even though the sexual relations seem to be on par with Evangelion, in that it's mostly just unresolved sexual-tension.

I also brought up a great point with Ghost in the Shell, where Motoko straight fucks around with two other cyber-chicks in both the Manga & the tv series.
This is the same community of retards though, who told me straight up that One Piece is trash, so from the get-go, you can already tell that the Xeno fanbase are pretentious retards who can't comprehend a narrative beyond what is told to them.

Hell in this thread, you see a dumbass trying to compare the stories between XB1 & XB2, but all he does is describe events, rather than what the events shown are actually referring to.
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/20 ... 2/79198687

It reminds me of an exact criticsm that Xed has about film critics.
How critics do nothing but explain to you events that were shown on screen but they can't elaborate to you what the scenes actually infer to or are meant to represent.

I actually bring up narrative devices when I talk about the Xenoblade games.
I bring up how XB1 feels sorta like Greek myth or play coz the God-Machine characters interact with the cast in pretty much the same manner as how a Greek god would. (Gods play around with the humans and make their lives shit on purpose.)

I also brought up a good point about how XB2 actually references the Wizard of Oz and reveals the man behind the curtain of the entire Blade series, explains who he is, how he got there, and the true nature of what the Xenoblade setting is. It's a multi dimension dual-reality that wrote over the previous reality. The previous reality is the world that we in real life, currently reside in.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
Va11 Hall-a Faggot: He's such a Chad. I bet he fucks an Asian bitch every night.
CapN Jack: Who the fuk These moFuggaz? :lol:
Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

That has to be one of the dumbest opinions on vidya gaems that I've ever seen.
I agree with the top quote, I try to make the most of my purchase through the gameplay. I don't understand the point of wasting $60 on a game that you only play once for the story, when the stories aren't even good. I haven't even enjoyed a game story since the Xenoblade games (Yes I even liked Xenoblade 1 up until the retarded plot twist.), and I still think that the Xeno games are vastly inferior to something like Ghost in the Shell.
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/70 ... g/68058098
If you're playing a game only for the main story, you don't know what real fun is. You should actually make it worth your money by playing it fully. Most of the time for me, side quests are more fun than the story because you learn things you didn't know were in the game. Exploring and roaming gives you that experience as if you were in the game. Brotherhood, Skyrim, ACIII, ACIV are more enjoyable that way.
mwulaflaga:
If you're playing a game for the side activities, you're playing the wrong game. A game should be 90% main story, 10% side activities. If you want to do the same stuff over and over again, with no objective, pick up games from the 80's and have a blast. Along with movies, TV, and books; games are a form of storytelling. Assassin's Creed was conceived as a big history project, with a grand-scale story. At some point, the developers decided to place the focus on everything but the main story. ACIII was 33% "main" story, 67% side stuff, which really degraded the game for me. The homestead stuff could have easily been incorporated into the main story rather than an optional series of somewhat tedious side quests. You can make a game that's fun to play that builds that solid gameplay directly into the story. So there's plenty of stuff to do that has a purpose for doing it. The post-ending activities are fine, but the majority of the content in a game like this should serve the story.

If this were true, how come not a single Western gaming narrative has been good enough to be filmed as a movie? What the fuck causes some one to just eat up a gaming narrative as though it were comparable to a novel or a film? The quality of writing is not comparable at all. Games, even the story-centric games have simplistic plots that do nothing but pantomime what other story mediums do. It's monkey-see, monkey-do. There's nothing interesting about it.

This comment says it straight up how I feel.
roguebot:
Because I don't play just for the story, because the story's not that great. I mean, it's okay, but nothing special. I wouldn't watch the movie or read the book, I'll put it that way.
Deus Ex 1 was good, not because it felt anything like a movie. It's nothing like a movie at all. You saw the entire game from your perspective, so DX felt immersive in the sense that your knowledge of the in-game events depended on how much you explored every secret in the game, which showed to you conversations that you otherwise would've never saw, and documents that you would've never read. You could replay DX1 as a hacker and gain acess to data or emails that you would've never read prior which builds up into a much more wholistic perspective of what the game is. It feels like a giant world. That's how I prefer my games, which is prob why I prefer XB2 over Xenoblade DE. I generally don't like myopic straight forward plots that only focus on the main cast. It makes it look like that the world only revolves around a small subset of people, when worldbuilding should make your main cast look tiny in comparison to the grander world.

Bioware games are well-versed at worldbuilding but actually suck at the story aspect of the game. Most games do, which is why I prefer the worldbuilding & lore approach to game story telling where the lore is so expansive, that the actual gameplay is your story, working off of what the worldbuilding & lore gave you.

DX1 was good because it functioned like an information dump of Alex Jones conspiracy theories. Back in the day, I actually thought most of the crap that DX was talking about was pure shit, or insanity. Only to find out since 2016, that the fat guy is mostly right. (He's not to be trusted though, coz he conviently always uses Communist China or 'Globalist Luciferians" as a scapegoat for everything, not mentioning Israel even once.) Even his belief of what he thinks Aliens are, is pretty similar to what they are in DX1, just animal hybrid science experiments

I can not understand how the hell modern Western games get passed off as good writing. What movie genre would they actually be? Assassins Creeed actually was a movie and it fucking sucked, coz it read like a video game, lol. (Everything is too on the nose, acts as if what it's saying is so deep when the substance is lacking and relies far too much on style. Just like nearly every other Western gaming narrative in existence that tried too hard to be a movie.)

I honestly feel that the NES era had the best gaming story lines, coz they felt like stories that you would find from an 80s or 90s era Action movie, or an Action anime from the same era such as Golgo 13, or Ninja Scroll. Those type of films actually had good stories that were about morals, of good men making a stand against cowards who uses the state to their benefit.

It pisses me off how Cyber Shadow's story is nowhere near as well told as these old ass NES plots are. Even something like Kabuki Quantum Fighter feels like an old Sci-Fi movie that questions the limits of what can be perceived by humans. It's weird as fuck to me how NES games had much deeper subject matter than modern games do.

How did old ass NES gaming get story telling so right when every generation after it has always been awful at telling you stories that actually move forward and aren't filled to the brim with pointless gibberish & jargon. (In an attempt to create some stupid PLOT TWEEST!)

On 16bit, I think only stuff like Super Metroid had an interesting story but Metroid, Ecco the Dolphin and the like aren't traditional Film media story telling. They fit the mold of gaming immersion, stuff like System Shock and the original Deux Ex. I don't recall a single Genesis or SNES game that had a cinematic plot similar to NES action games. I guess Phantasy Star 4 comes close, but it doesn't feel like a real plot that I would see in a movie or a novel.

PS4 just feels like anime, back when anime was cool though.

In fact Phantasy Star 2 itself had a fucking nuts ending, but the actual story within the game is barebones.
PS2's ending pretty much scarred me for life, seeing it as a kid,

similar to how Wurm the Longest Journey
completely blew my mind as a kid.

Nintendo even had cinematic game plots that revolved around Lemuria or Mu Continent, lol.
Wurm is actually one of my favorite games that mostly influenced me & my outlook. (My other main influence were the classic SMT/Persona games coz they revolve around the same exact subject.) I rented it so much as a baby, that I should've just kept the game and paid the full price for it since rentals back in the day actually let you borrow the instruction manual, box & the cartridge. I was attracted by the pretty nearly naked anime girl, but the shit that game talked about was so fucking crazy to me. It's basically referring to the Antarctic gateways that lead to a subset of caves underground that lead to a hidden civilization.

NES games talked about a lot of shit that I would never even be made aware of until I played the old school Shin Megami Tensei & Persona games. I played Wurm far earlier than I did those games, but I was too young to understand what Wurm is actually talking about. What I really liked about NES gaming narratives, is that they didn't ruin everything with a globally homogenized perspective on world beliefs as if everyone in the world thought exactly like an American Liberal. NES games were colored by the perspectives of the people who wrote them. So you were shown perspectives of the world that you otherwise never even thought of until you played their games.

I haven't even scratched the surface with NES games like Nightshade

, Shadowgate, Maniac Mansion, Deja Vu, Uninvited, Tombs & Treasure

, Sweet Home where the actual gameplay is cinematic.

Modern games actually do this fairly well though. They just lack identity coz they try too hard to copy hollywood whereas the old NES stuff had to rely on moody music & gfx to create an engaging atmosphere.

NG1 & NG3 showcase how even government agencies are actually corrupt assholes who try to manipulate everything to the benefit of their superiors.
Using a foreigner (Ryu Hayabusa) to kill off another foreigner (Jacqio Gaurdia de Mieux, lol what a name.) while they assassinate the only American among them (Walter Smith) is text book American Foreign Diplomacy bullshit via the CIA. I played NG when I was only 6 and that crap blew me away.
As a kid, I actually thought it was far fetched and that NG was being anti-American, lol. Only to find out as a grown up that NG games were relaying to you the CIA's basic MO to overthrow developed nations all throughout the world.

Notice how anti-establishment narratives like that are demonized now, as plots made for simpletons. There's a reason for that, the state itself doesn't want their own populace to rebel against them, after they realize that they're living inside a slaughterhouse that only raises them to feed off of them through taxes, health plans (that you never use, and when you finally need it, you can't use it coz they already gave your money to a hedge fund, AYY LMAO!)
I guess the main reason why NeS games actually had far more mature narratives than most games generations later, is coz the NES era was back when gaming was dead and practically zero big corporations outside of Nintendo were willing to fund & meddle in it. The end result was a far more lenient take on subject matter (outside of Nintendo's censors which complied with the 90s era American Christian values.)
Even then, a lot of games for some reason, escaped Nintendo's censors coz I guess Nintendo just never bothered to monitor cutscenes from NES games. They generally only edited gameplay graphics like what happened with the Castlevania games.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
Va11 Hall-a Faggot: He's such a Chad. I bet he fucks an Asian bitch every night.
Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

I finally beat Resident Evil Revelations yesterday. To my surprise, the plot is actually a good political spy-thriller.
The fact that there were two triple-spies was pretty fucking ridiculous but it still made me hype for the next game. TOO BAD THERE WAS NEVER A FOLLOW UP TO REV1! Rev 2 was just some Last of Us wannabe and managed to be even worse than LOU.

Crazy, coz Rev 2 has one of the worst plots from the entire franchise and you could easily ignore Rev 2, and it wouldn't change a damn thing about the overall RE plot.
This got me thinking, Resident Evil actually has one of the better political-based plots out of the entirety of the gaming medium. The problem is, most gamers are fucking stupid, and they're still whining & crying about how they didn't get to kill Umbrella HQ, AYY LMAO!

I wrote a series of novel posts at the RE Village gayfags board, that I decided to repost here coz I think I did a decent job of explaining what RE's plot is. I got fucking annoyed at how RE fags keep pretending that the "Umbrella Saga" were Shakespeare, when it's just as hokey as everything else in the series.
I do actually like the RE story though, or at least my understanding of its overarching narrative anyway.
RE actually feels more like what Metal Gear Solid should've been if Kojima actually understood politics. He doesn't at all, lol! Xed explained the war economy far more accurately in a single post than MGS4 did its entire game.

I never even paid attention to Resident Evil's politics. I just assumed it were nonsense, but it's actually nearly on par with Killer7, but this time from the perspective of Globalized Corporations & Alphabet Agencies, instead of Geopolitical & information/Propaganda warfare between countries like Killer7 was. I find it fucking hilarious how I'm not considered as a real Resident Evil fan, coz I do believe that I have a much more pronounced comprehension of RE's plot than the majority of RE's fanbase... who are still fucking crying about how Umbrella was just skipped over. When it wasn't fucking skipped over! Umbrella fell to bankruptcy due to mass-lawsuits & anti-legislation.
RE's fans are so fucking stupid, they call Resident Evil 4 "A SIDE STORY". When RE4 directly continues from the events of RE1-2 + CV. I explain how in my posts ima bout to quote.

The problem is, over 98% of RE's fanbase has zero clue what's going on in the games at all.
They just say stupid Reddit-tier shit such as "Vampires & Werewolves are lame, RE jumped the shark." " The Umbrella saga was the last time teh story was good!" As if Vampires are any less believable than a fucking T-virus that turns you into some mutated monster. I explain why the virus outbreaks make zero sense in the posts.
It makes no sense to mass produce a weapon, that betrays & kills the person using the fucking weapon, AYY LMAO!

When you ask RE fans what the Umbrella saga was, they can't really explain it to you. Half of these morons don't even understand that it was actually Albert Wesker who destroyed Umbrella. I don't know why that confuses people when we literally see Albert kill one of its founders during a RE5 flashback

This is where RE Revelations 1 comes in, because it takes place shortly after RE4, as it fills in the blanks to show how Tricell rose to its prominent role in RE5. Rev 2 is an epilogue of RE5's plot, you could easily ignore it though coz nothing really happens in Rev 2. Unlike with Rev 1, where an entire arc of storyline happens in that one game. Rev 1 alone is what finally allowed me to piece together the rest of RE's plot, coz I honestly always thought it was just random bullshit where a new corporation & a new alphabet agency steps in coz Crapcom is lazy.
When in reality, the fall of Umbrella HQ is like the death of an empire, the rest of the series is 3 Secret Societies vying for supremacy with Albert Wesker eliminating most of the factions, but the short-lived winner was actually Simmons of RE6

There's an unknown faction, that Raymond, Jessica & possibly even Ada answers to, but we never got a chance to see who since Crapcom abandoned that plot after RE6 received such serious backlash from Plebbit BasedSOY types

who hate any game that they can't relate to.

I hate this "I can't relate" argument coz it just reeks of White Liberal Supremacy to me. In the Mortal Kombat community, I see so many retards making fun of Mortal Kombat's sex Ninja character designs from MK9, when I'm out here thinking, weren't female ninjas always based around sex, IN REAL LIFE!?
Kunoichi were courtesan spies but since AMerilards are such hardcore prudes, they want to force female Ninjas to look more like Islamic Hijab attire, lol! Despite how in real-life, Female ninja actually were prostitutes. That offends Ameribabie's sensibilities though! WE CAN'T HAVE THAT!

Well anyway, I'll just copy & paste what I wrote. I'm a fucking retard and I kept calling Albert Wesker, Adam, LOL!
Hustler Nine posted...
The good story ended with Raccoon City.
I think he's saying that he preferred it when RE was intentionally campy & goofy, as evidenced by his Jill Sandwich comment.
I'm part of that camp too. LOL at all of you who overrate the hell out of the Umbrella story, acting as if the Umbrella story isn't still ongoing. I'll elaborate on that in a bit. RE fans really annoy me with how they try to paint Umbrella as The Empire from Star Wars, when Umbrella is basically Starbucks, who conspire to slowly kill you legally through diabetes and disease, LOL!

Most RE fans agree that the story was better during the Umbrella arc and it went to s*** with 4’s s*** side story that threw it all away.
How the hell was RE4 a side story? Do you really need to play a game where you control a politician doing nothing but boring politician crap as you take down Umbrella through anti-legislation & thousands of lawsuits from the families of the victims of Raccoon City?

It always makes me laugh that RE fans want some Leon,Claire, Chris, Jill team up where they infiltrate Umbrella HQ and murder every single person in it. It shows to me that you peeps didn't understand RE's plot as much as you thought you did.
RE4 was about the power grab that happened in absence of Umbrella. This is where The Illiminados chumps, and Adam Wesker's Organization come in.
Adam Wesker basically is Umbrella. He's the Frankenstein's Monster who rebelled against Umbrella, and tried to replace them with Tricell.

Who the hell do you jabronis expect to fight at Umbrella HQ? Old Man Spencer? Oh great, so we could just crack his neck too just like Wesker did, LOL! Miss me with that. I don't need to waste my time killing an old crippled man.
continued...
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

Yeah yeah I got roasted coz I continously typed Adam Wesker. Who cares? It's the substance that matters, and I bring the substance. Everyone else is just screaming "I Miss Umbrella! FUCK Mikami for skipping the Umbrella plot with his RE4 side story!" "RE4 killed Resident Evil!" "RE5 killed Resident Evil!" "RE6 killed Resident Evil!" RE7 Killed Resident Evil!" "Re Village killed Resident evil!"
Yeah you get the picture. RE fans are over-dramatic, and extremely fucking stupid. Their arguments generally amount to emotions, that do little to explain to you why the plot was so much better when Umbrella was the focus. I'm of the argument that Umbrella has always been the focus, and that's where my posts come in.

The issue, is that RE fags are fucking idiots who want a final showdown inside of the Umbrella HQ Death Star or something that's just as hokey. It's funny coz these idiots are constantly crying about how Reisdent Evil is like some stupid anime or comic book now. When I'm out here thinking, you though RE1 & 2 were serious? LOL! I played those games when I was like 12 yrs old and even back then I thought the RE games were funny.

Last time I was in that thread, the RE fags were crying about Satellite-guided laser weapons as though that were unrealistic. Are RE fans that damn stupid, that they still don't understand that Chris & Jill are Spec-ops? Leon, Helena & Sherry are Feds? Ada Wong, Jessica Sherawat are Mercenary Spies.
We're not dealing with normal people but RE fags keep trying to force Resident Evil into being some lame ass Walking Dead type of zombie drama, when since Resident Evil 3, RE has been more of a Tom Clancy movie,

with horror elements

FUCK GAMERS! They're the reason why we can't have nice things. RE was always military focused, but now we're pretending that only RE4-6 were military, as if BEING IN THE FUCKING AIR-FORCE like Jill, Barry, Chris & Albert weren't military.
I'm sick to death of these nerdy assholes ruining all of my fave game franchises, by trying to force every piece of entertainment to be talking head social-political boring ass bulllshhhhiiit!
I used to love God of War, Mortal Kombat & Resident Evil, coz all three of them were extremely gory, extremely sexy, and filled with attractive people. They all had good combat too.
MK's combat is still gud. RE & GOW? MEH!
Now all 3 games lack sex appeal, they're still gory but now it's "gore with a message!" Instead of something that's just extremely badass.
The latest MK movie at least tried to be sexy. It lakced Nitara's thong, but I guess it's for the best.
The MK Kommunity is so strange now, coz I see so many people insulting MK9's character designs, acting as if Armageddon, Deception & Deadly Alliance never existed, those three games have full blown pornstar character designs. MK9 is just the classic costumes with 90s bimbo bodies. This shows to me that modern gaming communties are mostly populated with posers who don't actually play the games.

Storm_0wl posted...
That is pretty much the rule with every japanase gaming franchise with western oriented characters like RE, Time Crisis and MGS, they start strong with a "grounded" setting before introducing anime and comicbook s*** on it.
Whatever. Berserk became even more awesome after they elaborated more on the super natural cosmic elements. I'd also argue that there are far more Western-inspired Japanese properties that have stayed grounded, such as Black Lagoon, Ghost in the Shell, Cowboy Bebop, Gunsmith Cats, Golgo 13, etc.
When it comes to video games, most of the Western influenced ones died out like Contra, or were completely taken over by Westerners like Streets of Rage. (I'm thankful for that though, since Sega was never going to do anything with SOR.) Metal Gear was always anime, or similar to a comic book.

The problem is, Resident Evil was never grounded. Classic RE1 was basically John Carpenter's The Thing. It was pure action body-horror.
It's just that you Reddit-tier Internet RE fans have projected on to RE, themes that it never was. RE was never meant to be anything like Walking Dead
, and thank goodness for that coz Walking Derp is boRRING! The only zombie influences that RE ever had were from George Romero films although Cap's Dead Rising has always done a better job at paying tribute to Romero, due to Dead Rising's focus on anti-consumerism messages.

Starting from Classic RE2 & RE3, the series injected more & more John Woo influences,
too bad the Remakes turned them into boring Walking Dead melodrama instead of the awesome action that original classic games actually had.
Re4-6 was the culmination of the John Woo influences, complete with mass conspiracies, multiple government agencies & stylish action.

Too bad RE6's actual writing & gameplay were trash, but they had the right idea.
RE6's plot should've been about you protecting the President as you cooperate with him to leak the Raccoon City incident to the public, with the ending being right where Leon's campaign started. (JUST IGNORE EVERYTHING THAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED IN RE6 AFTER LEON'S INTRO coz iT'S ALL TRASH!, lol!)

The problem is that all of that plot from RE1,CV up to RE6 ultimately ended with a limp whimper coz it turns out that The Family faction of RE were just a bunch of pervs who wanted to make an Ada Wong waifu clone, loL! WHO THE HELL WROTE RE6? AYY LMAO!

RE Revelations 1 should've been RE6 because Revelations 1 did a damn great job of connecting Umbrella to Tricell, up to The Family which was the main faction that Ada Wong fought against when she was part of Adam Wesker's crew.

I'm peeved that we may never get a direct follow up to Rev 1 (I want to know who Jessica works for, she's probably part of Ada Wong's crew.), coz Capcom is busy constantly chasing after this lame Walking Dead audience, when it hasn't even increased RE's consumer-base.
Rev 2 didn't really add anything to the RE plot, since it's just a Post-Adam Wesker Tricell being backstabbed by a Wesker-sister who in turn created her own faction that got destroyed in the same exact game it was introduced in. LOL what a loser she is.

Finally muh Umbrella rant:
This is what I don't understand about RE fans. Why do y'all always cry about not invading Umbrella HQ? Do you guys realize how goofy you sound? Umbrella is just a pharma company. The way you take them down is exactly how it happened in between CV & RE4, through legislation & bankruptcy and a whole lot of political backstabbing which is exactly what happened through Adam Wesker's The Organization which was a transitory group he used before he took over Tricell.
It annoys how so many people are critical of RE's story, which it has always been crap, but at the same time a lot of RE's fans don't even really seem to understand what's going on in RE's story.

You all just seem to think that Umbrella is the big bad, and that other groups tried to take over, when it's always been the same groups of people behind the viral outbreaks, for the purpose of selling them the same way an arms manufacture would sell nukes to PMCs to the neverending wars in the Middle East.
What happened though was a power grab, with Adam Wesker trying to take over everything, while there was another faction called The Family who was trying their best to cover up the Raccoon City incident until the political quagmire of RE6 happened, which led the series down a big clustercluck, that RE still refuses to continue the plot, from RE6.

Instead focusing on these smaller stories since RE7. RE6's plot should've been about the assassination of the president, rather than the dumb Ada Wong waifu plot that it actually had, lol!

RE's biggest problem when it comes to story is that the actual spoken script is at odds with what's actually written in the games. The cutscenes, & spoken parts all come off like some bad B-movie filled with corny melodrama, and the plots hardly link together at all. Even RE1 & RE2 did a bad job of connecting the two games together through the actual spoken story.
The written documents, letters, diaries & unsealed documents that you find throughout the entire series are actually written fairly well though, and do a good job of connecting the entire series togeter. This is true, of even RE6.

It's funny, coz RE6 also has the worst plot I've ever seen, but the actual written documents (from notes you read scattered throughout the game.) is just as political spy-thriller heavy as the rest of the RE series.

The issue is that RE fans have a 1-dimensional idea of what RE's plot is. You guys seem to think that Umbrella are this big bad evil entity, when it's their experiments that are the problem. Throughout the entire series, you see countless other politicians, secret service agents & scientists trying to revive & improve on Umbrella's original research.
You don't need to take down Umbrella, coz Umbrella lives on through the greed of ambitious people within high echelons of power who use their positions to hoard the viruses for their own profit.

What I've always liked about Resident Evil is that it doesn't have a 'small world' type of plot like Metal Gear Solid does where every single incident is connected to the same 3 people (Big Boss, The Boss, & Revolver Ocelot)
In RE, we have multiple secret societies such as The Organization, The Family, Illuminados, etc. who have their own splinter cell groups within official government entities such as the CIA & FBI.
The FBC were one such group, before they were absorbed into the BSAA.

The real equivalent of Umbrella would be someone like Bill Gates or Apple. You don't just invade their HQ, most of their employees are innocent, and know nothing about what Umbrella is actually doing.

I have no opinion on RE7 or RE8 coz I never played them. Not even interested in Village. I'm not shocked that the spoilers are underwhelming though. I don't really mind vampires & werewolves, coz I tihnk they make way more sense than RE's super viruses that turn people into giant monsters, which has been a RE staple since RE1. Do you jabronis how nonsensical that already is? How do you make more body mass, 5 times the size of a human just through a virus?
When you're dealing with a series of games where its perception of science is tha magical, I'd say that Vampires & Werewolves make far more sense coz they at least try to blend in with humanity, and seem to actually function as a culture.

RE's bio hazard experiments never made any sense as weapons ever since RE1 first showed that the experiments always turn on their creators. The biggest bad guy of the franchise, Adam Wesker, turned on his own creators, and he metaphorically destroyed Umbrella.
Too bad So-called RE fans want to take that victory away from Albert Wesker, coz you're all greedy and want to gun down Umbrella HQ secretaries yourselves, LOL!

This fanbase mang. They claim to be fans of the series, but they don't actually seem to understand what's even going on in most of the games.

That's a good point I made. Why are we acting as if Resident Evil's viruses that turn you into a fucking giant blob monster or a 30 foot tall T-rex, makes more sense than Vampires? I actually think that the vampire theme makes Village interesting. It gives off a Wetworks or a Stargate vibe where you need to petition treaties with foreign cultures of different species to prevent war between the factions. As usual, RE fans have zero imagination.
They're the same fucking idiots who think a game ceases to be scary if the controls don't suck or that a game ceases to be scary is you're not by yourself.
Which is amusing to me, coz Alien 1 & The Thing were some of the better horror movies, but most of the horror came from the suspicion of people who you though were your comrades. That's the problem with gamers mang. You can't write anything for them, they're too fucking stupid to comprehend anything that isn't gifted to them on a silver-platter.

I'm not interested enough to buy Village, but that's coz I hate Reddit-entertainment, made for Redditors.

That guy is Jewish btw. He just looks & acts so much like what a stereotypical Fat White American looks like, that he's the best example to cite when speaking about this annoying subculture that's completely taken over most of entertainment.
To my surprise, live-action movies are still filled with sexy people for the most part, coz they have to cater to a global audience. Most non-White cultures in the world, fucking hate ugly people. For some reason, Whites love the UGGGGLIES!
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
CENSORED
BANNED

Post by CENSORED »

I agree with you that the worldbuilding of resident evil is actually fun and engaging. You have to suspend your disbelief in regards to the fact that war is waged by creating fucking monster men through viruses in the RE world, but once you've done that, the world mostly behaves in sensical ways.
For example, ex-members of the Umbrella private military banded together after the fall of the company itself, to form a mercenary unit whose specific purpose is to go inside biohazard zones, to retrieve viral samples to sell to the highest bidder, since several companies are competing to become the next umbrella (as in, to achieve a market monopoly) at this point in time.
In RE7, the umbrella corps were posing as a peace keeping organization, that seeks to "right the wrongs" that umbrella did in the past, to the point where they were doing joint operations with the BSAA.
By the time RE8 turns around, they managed to infiltrate the european BSAA branch (at the very least, that's what you see in the game) to the point where they are now deploying BOWs on the field instead of soldiers. Chris' unit has gone independent. (Claire has seen actual Umbrella Corps operations in the heavenly island manga, which is likely why Chris is aware that their do-gooder attitude is just a façade. He even states as much in his RE7 DLC.)

There is a fan theory that there's actually two Umbrella Corps, a "good" one and an "evil" one, but I don't subscribe to it at all honestly, the only hint being that they have multiple colors for their logo (something that is also true in their game, which nobody fucking bought nor played.)

I'm glad RE7 and 8 did not drop the whole tom clancy spy thriller aspect of the series. You just so happen to play as a civillian now (who just so happens to have enough training to use assault rifles, magnums and sniper rifles lol), who happens to get involved with biohazards because his bitch of a wife has been smuggling BOWs as a job, and kept it from him lol. So the main character is mostly unaware of what's going on in the background, until you actually get to play as Chris in both games and you get some exposition on what's actually going on. (The incident in RE7 was initiated by a BOW which was the pet project of The Connections, an undercover mafia style business created by a disgruntled Umbrella employee. He was stated to have been killed off by Spencer in RE5, but documents in RE8 seem to imply he actually faked his death and went undeground. RE7 also seems to imply that the connections was the organization that Wesker and the HCF were working for during CV and RE4.)
RE actually feels more like what Metal Gear Solid should've been if Kojima actually understood politics. He doesn't at all, lol! Xed explained the war economy far more accurately in a single post than MGS4 did its entire game.
What upset me the most about that game is that it actually did hint at having a point about the privatization of the military, specifically blackwater, in a fucking cutscene that was not played in the main game and you had to go through a menu to watch. Then the game proceeds to go on about bullshit, on how the difference in philosophy from Zero and Big Boss actually shaped every aspect of the modern world (which is as childish as a position you could ever take. In reality, accountants for both Outer Heaven and The Patriots ended up having more money & influence than either figurehead ever had lol. At least that's what would have happened in the real world. The men behind the curtain of the third reich actually went on to shape most of the modern world's history, after being recruited by the USA and effectively being put in charge of scientific culture going forward, while hitler and his cronies killed themselves like retards.) or just nanomachines being a shorthand for magic. Interesting shit was already there in the setting waiting to be used, on how the military industrial complex has grown so big that the USA is constantly destabilizing different regions of the world just to incite war, because if you stop selling weapons the western economy will crash and kill millions. But I guess discussing dogshit that is not relevant to anyone was more important.
I never even paid attention to Resident Evil's politics. I just assumed it were nonsense, but it's actually nearly on par with Killer7, but this time from the perspective of Globalized Corporations & Alphabet Agencies
The BSAA is acting like a real alphabet agency in the latest game, where they supposedly use "bioterror to fight bioterror" lol. Revelations even deals with false flag terrorist events being perpetrated by state agencies, to have more political power allotted to them.
Resident Evil's story could easily be high brow, if the plots of the games themselves weren't so fucking retarded and goofy. I enjoy how stupid it is though. I'm also glad that most games (that aren't RE6 ironically lol) don't actually waste your time with cutscenes for most of the runtime, except for the very beginning and end. RE7 and 8 nearly go overboard with their long ass half-interactive intros, but most of the game is actually spent playing the fucking game so I can't be too pissed.

I'm in a very similar position as you where I bought and played through pretty much every single RE game, yet I'm not considered a "true fan" and I never will, because the "true" resident evil fans exclusively like RE2 and the RE1 remake, and consider them high brow art masterpieces while every other game produced in the series is a low brow call of duty clone.
There isn't actually any RE games that play like call of duty or even remotely resemble the call of duty structure, but I must be a retarded mountain dew drinking dudebro for thinking that.
There's an unknown faction, that Raymond, Jessica & possibly even Ada answers to, but we never got a chance to see who since Crapcom abandoned that plot after RE6 received such serious backlash from Plebbit BasedSOY types
Ada was working for the same organization as Wesker during the events of RE4, when she finally resurfaced after faking her death in RE2 (she was revealed as having survived in the same game she supposedly died. She's the one who gave Leon a rocket launcher during the final Mr. X fight.)
That organization has been implied to be The Connections in RE7 and 8. Which is not an official pharmaceutical company like Tricell, Umbrella or that chinese company whose name I can't remember that was introduced in Heavenly Island. It's actually an undercover, mafia like organization.
However, it does seem suspect that she has so much support for being an independent agent, jumping from organization to organization.

Ada Wong was actually meant to appear in RE8, which might have clarified her current allegiance (I still don't know who the fuck she was working for during RE6), but it was cut from the game.
https://www.ign.com/articles/resident-e ... -character
Which is a shame, the only classic RE character to appear in RE8 is Chris, who is now running his own paramilitary unit fucking with both the connections, and the BSAA. His men are straight up killing BSAA soldiers (before realizing they were actually BOWs and not humans) during the final showdown.
I hate this "I can't relate" argument coz it just reeks of White Liberal Supremacy to me.
There's two types of gamers in the world. The first group doesen't actually play videogames, just watches twitch streams and agrees with everything their favourite streamers say, because they are so fucking lonely they need parasocial relationships where they imagine gaining the approval of strangers. The second group actually plays videogames, but it's specifically to self insert as a fantasy character (much like a discord user would self insert as a woman) so they can feel powerful and righteous. Which just sounds like insanity to me, but you can see it in everything. People get so angry when fake characters that don't exist in real life are "done dirty" it's fucking unreal, because I don't actually give a shit what happens to a fictional character. Like I do in the sense that I might be invested in a story, but I cannot possibly put my self esteem in the hands of a 3D polygonal construct because I have too much shit to do IRL.

Third wave feminism is right about one thing, which is the one thing we've been saying since 2005 and that's that gamers are fucking human trash bags LOL!
Well anyway, I'll just copy & paste what I wrote. I'm a fucking retard and I kept calling Albert Wesker, Adam, LOL!
Okay you fucking retard. Yeah sure you might have had a point but you typed one name instead of another, ahah good luck with real life faggot. You're done.
MK's combat is still gud. RE & GOW? MEH!
I actually prefer the gunplay in RE7 and 8 to the one in the RE2 and RE3 remakes, because it is shallow as fuck and basically amounts to just pointing your gun and shooting and unless you're disabled you'll never miss. Which means it has the same function as RE1-3 and CV's autoaim, where the gunplay only exists so you have a resource (ammo) that you need to ration for enemy encounters & bosses. But yeah I wouldn't argue that the combat is actually good under any circumstance, just like I'd never argue that RE 1-CV had good combat lol.
Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

I've seen enough of RE8, to the point where I think I would enjoy it, as an RE at least. (rather than as a shooter)
It has enough of the crazy that I normally associate with the RE series. Almost every Alcina meme I've seen has me laughing out loud. (She's so popular that Cap will most likely resurrect her, kinda like how I suspect that Albert Wesker will finally come back for the final showdown.)

I don't like Ethan one bit, but the writers don't seem to like him either, ayy lmao.
A lot of people hated that plot twist, but I was like "YES!" Fuck him, he's basically Rachel Foster (another dork who just got one hit killed
Spoiler
during the beginning
of the game and then stays
Spoiler
around as a monster
), but nowhere near as hot.

There is a fan theory that there's actually two Umbrella Corps, a "good" one and an "evil" one, but I don't subscribe to it at all honestly, the only hint being that they have multiple colors for their logo (something that is also true in their game, which nobody fucking bought nor played.)
That sounds has bad as that Lovecraft Elder Gods, Outer gods Darleth bullshit where Darleth's benevolent gods function like Christcuck Saviors.
(The incident in RE7 was initiated by a BOW which was the pet project of The Connections, an undercover mafia style business created by a disgruntled Umbrella employee. He was stated to have been killed off by Spencer in RE5, but documents in RE8 seem to imply he actually faked his death and went undeground. RE7 also seems to imply that the connections was the organization that Wesker and the HCF were working for during CV and RE4.)
This is exactly what I meant. How RE's actual written documents, are far more well-written than its actual spoken plot. It's like there's two different plots going on at once, and they practically have nothing to do with each other, other than the spoken plot, usually serving as a connection between the competing factions that are interacting within the background of the games.
. In reality, accountants for both Outer Heaven and The Patriots ended up having more money & influence than either figurehead ever had lol. At least that's what would have happened in the real world. The men behind the curtain of the third reich actually went on to shape most of the modern world's history, after being recruited by the USA and effectively being put in charge of scientific culture going forward, while hitler and his cronies killed themselves like retards.)
It's funny how WW2 shaped a lot of the current establishment & dogma of the current-day world. Modern day Japan is basically run by a political system that was formed by 6 Yakuza families (Ryoichi Sasakawa, Yoshio Kodama, Nobosuke Kishi to name a few) who were freed by General Mcarthur for the sole purpose of murdering Communists. Kinda funny though, how Japan is still in Kill-Commie mode while 2021 USA are full blown Communist-symphathizers.
It's a problem that I've always had with The Yakuza games, they never once talk about this ever. Not even during Yakuza 3 where it would've made the most sense.

GrandGrandWizard Grandpappi Bush actually had his business sieged by the USA due to his Nazi-affilations, and supplying them with arms, but his son HW Bush (Raygun's VP), later went on to become the director of the USA CIA, Criminal organization. The CIA created most of the motherfuckers that they've supposedly fought against lol.
The modern CIA is even more fucking hilarious.

To think, this is the same organization that originally had Nazi ties.
I find it amusing how in the USA, nearly everything that actually is Nazi-related, is labeled as diverse & progressive, but everything that is anti-statist is considered Nazi, when the Nazis were full blown statists.
Interesting shit was already there in the setting waiting to be used, on how the military industrial complex has grown so big that the USA is constantly destabilizing different regions of the world just to incite war, because if you stop selling weapons the western economy will crash and kill millions. But I guess discussing dogshit that is not relevant to anyone was more important.
It really pisses me off, that the world was so close to finally ending that cycle of inanity, but Biden just refused to abide by the accords, (simply coz OrangeManBad originally arranged the deal. It's currently being labeled as bad diplomacy on Orangeman's part coz he dared to negotiate with terrorists. Despite how the USA always bows down to Antifa terrorizing their streets, lol.) and now there's talks about the USA possibly going to war again, to aid Israel from little ass Palestine, AYY LMAO!
It's kinda like how, if you're a Taiwanese national from Taiwan, and support Taiwanese independence from China, Americans will call you a White supremacist who's brainwashed by Trump. They do the same thing to Japan, who militarily support the Taiwanese with their SDF.
When it's like, the fuck does Taiwan have to do with Trump? Taiwan is the Chinese government that existed before the Communist government took over the Chinese-mainland and chased the original government out into the fucking ocean!

That's what is really setting me off these days. Lots of knowledge that used to be common sense, have been gaslit out of reality now, coz the plutocrats have successfully implemented the OrangemanBad programming to short-circuit the minds of the mindless masses (most of whom, are Upper Middle Class White idiots!) who can't compute anything that's more complicated than a Binary Good vs Evil plot.
Fuck Zion-Don btw, but that's not the point.
LOL Trump is so fucking random, that I'm fully convinced that he knows fucking nothing about what the hell he's been doing these past 4 years. I think he only understood, that he made certain people that he hated, angry, so he kept pushing their buttons, daring them to retaliate. AYY LMAO!
Revelations even deals with false flag terrorist events being perpetrated by state agencies, to have more political power allotted to them.
Yeah, Rev 1 is actually the first one I've seen where the background plot is actually part of the main plot. It's what finally made me realize how similar to K7, RE always was.
K7 just follows more of an MKUltra, Manchurian spy op, over RE's (Bio)Weapons-smuggling operations.
I'm in a very similar position as you where I bought and played through pretty much every single RE game, yet I'm not considered a "true fan" and I never will, because the "true" resident evil fans exclusively like RE2 and the RE1 remake, and consider them high brow art masterpieces while every other game produced in the series is a low brow call of duty clone.
It's sad, coz it's these types who understand the RE setting the least. They try to portray RE as a "HOOOMANS R TEH REAL MONSTERS" Zombie-style of fiction when the actual monsters are treated like a side-show when contrasted with the actual plot, of government agencies & corporations engaging in corporate-warfare, for full control of its niche of the war-economy through biological warfare. That's a far more interesting plot! Too bad, nearly every single RE internet-fan, is completely uninterested in that plot, lol! They prefer the plot that they have envisioned inside of their head, rather than the actual plot that's displayed in front of them.

I started watching the RE live action movies through Netflix (Only coz one of my fave music artists, Mika Nakashima is in the RE movies, as a Jpoop zombie.)
and I was shocked by how accurate the RE movies actually are to the source material. They may not be accurate, in the sense that the RE movies don't retell the RE story at all (The movie-Reboot will be 'accurate' & I bet it'll flop!), but they're accurate when it comes to how well integrated the Spec-ops Spy fiction is, with the bio-terror horror.
By the 3rd RE movie, the setting becomes a post=apocalyptic wasteland and it stays that way throughout the duration of the movie series.

RE looked to be heading towards that with RE6, but then the story just stopped with these two smaller RE7/RE8 stories due to constant Reddit/4chan fags constantly crying about the military bullshit, as if the original Stars members weren't Spec-ops to begin with.
There isn't actually any RE games that play like call of duty or even remotely resemble the call of duty structure, but I must be a retarded mountain dew drinking dudebro for thinking that.
Some of the side games do like Survivor, and Raccoon City plays like a retarded version of Gears of War (Gears itself was inspired by RE4, but RE fans usually assume it's the other way around.), but all of these titles are side-games. The main games don't play anything like typical shooters at all. I wish normal shooters played like RE4-6 & Rev 1.
The only thing that really comes close are Tom Clancy games or Tom Clancy-inspired games like Rogue Company, but they're more on the realistic side of ballistics.
I liked RE for its Hollywood interpretation of combat, where everything is so over the top, that the only thing that actually is realistic to me, are the RE wrestling moves, that they no longer do coz too many RE fans cried about it. As if real life Spec Ops & Military don't actually employ the use of grappling moves in real life.

Helena's lucha-libre may look hilarious (& sexy, & horny, & hentai, & ecchi) when she does it, but imagine a 250 pound man throwing his body at you the same exact way she does. The fool is going to knock you to the ground and then he'll rear-naked or armbar your limbs off right after.

RE was fucking awesome back when it actually utilized Melee with gunplay.
No other shooting game really did it, except for maybe Metal Gear Solid. MGS only does Judo & Aikijutsu though.
RE Mercs straight up did Kill-blows that would kill a normal human if you did it to a hooman. Again, imagine Helena as a 250 pound man, knocking you to the ground, & then elbow-dropping her bodyweight on a man's head.
The same case with Jill and her knee-drop, except it actually still looks vicious when Jill does it, coz she goes all in, at full force straight into your liver.

You know what happens when you get punched in the liver? Well you normally get knocked out in one punch. Jill os basically blowing up your internal-organs with one sexy knee drop, where she drops both of her knees into your. Most people only use one knee.
RE was my shit back when they did so much research on close-quarters combat.

I remember Claire in Mercs 3d, was using full blown Savate strikes, where if she were a 250 pound man (Ok let's just say, if they were Chris Redield, LOL!), she'd completely rearrange the face of a human, with her 3 hit combos. Claire Redifeld attacks like a Falcon, digging its claws inside the skin.
Too bad, the 3ds game is the only time we ever see Claire fight like that.

LOL, in Rev 1, Jessica does a sexy ass Axe Kick, which would decapitate you or break your neck if you were Chris Redfield doing it. Since Chris is so big, he just throws Mike Tyson style punches. Parker doesn't even box, he throws haymakers.
Ada was working for the same organization as Wesker during the events of RE4, when she finally resurfaced after faking her death in RE2 (she was revealed as having survived in the same game she supposedly died. She's the one who gave Leon a rocket launcher during the final Mr. X fight.)
During the time that Rev 1 was made, it was implied that Wesker disbanded or left The Organization to infiltrate Tricell throuch Excella, who in turn interviewed Jessica. Jessica already had a full dossier knowledge of every main RE character including Ada Wong.

That organization has been implied to be The Connections in RE7 and 8. Which is not an official pharmaceutical company like Tricell, Umbrella or that chinese company whose name I can't remember that was introduced in Heavenly Island. It's actually an undercover, mafia like organization.
However, it does seem suspect that she has so much support for being an independent agent, jumping from organization to organization.
See that's cool as fuck. It's amazing to me just how much detail the RE setting actually has. It's the type of detail, that I thought only Killer7 had, LOL!
The Organization were actually a group that are hostile to The Family. Who knows what happened to The Family though after Simmons died, but him being one of the heads of the CIA sure shows to you just how connected The Family actually are.

I forget the name of the Chinese company, but I think they were meant to be a Chinese version of Umbrella, and are no where near in the same league as The Organization & The Family are.

The Organization may be the same group that Randy, Jessica & Ada work for, but if that's so, then it really shows how meticulous Albert actually was, coz he was basically drip-feeding Organization-aligned triple-agents into the FBC & Tri-Cell, with the sole purpose of destroying FBC, incriminating Morgan Lansdale (who could've been a threat to the status quo), and strengthening Tri-Cell.
The FBC got absorbed into the BSAA, but the BSAA themselves, are actually turning against the original founders, including Jill Valentine who's still stuck in Africa I think. They won't let her out of quarantine because of her exposure to the viruses.
Ada Wong was actually meant to appear in RE8, which might have clarified her current allegiance (I still don't know who the fuck she was working for during RE6), but it was cut from the game.
https://www.ign.com/articles/resident-e ... -character
Which is a shame, the only classic RE character to appear in RE8 is Chris, who is now running his own paramilitary unit fucking with both the connections, and the BSAA. His men are straight up killing BSAA soldiers (before realizing they were actually BOWs and not humans) during the final showdown.
It's really fucking badass just how good the RE story is shaping up. All of the pieces are falling into place, for a final showdown, with Chris being the one who may set off the chain of events.
Too bad on internet, you only hear about how it's a terrible X-men plot. Which just further illustrates to me, that practically no one actually understands what's going on in RE. Kinda funny to me, how this is so common among video game communities. Barely any of the fans, understand the story of the game that they're supposedly a fan of, lol!

I'm not sure if Leon is a statist or not (it doesn't matter. He's going to betray the USA & join Ada by the end of RE9/X or whatever, LOL!), and Ada's crew are the most likely to either be the main antagonists or the main protagonists since they seem to fuck over everyone. I was laughing by the time Rev 1 ended, both coz Chris finally grabbed Jill's ass (He just wanted to take her gun to kill a zombie, but Jill was like, "oh you finally showed some affection, I guess you're not gay- OH NEVERMIND!") and when it finally revealed that Rand & Jessica are actually part of the same crew. It's like what? Jessica was trying to kill him every single time she came across him in the current timeline.
That's like some Infernal Affairs or Departed shit right there, where everyone seems to be in on the scheme except for you the gamer/viewer.

As funny as it was, it was also clever, coz it immediately hand-waves how she acts like Randy, or Ada (via the report that you can see on youtube.) are strangers she's never met before when she's actually just doing her job, as an espionage spy.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

LOL I saw this Gnosticism meme posted at /tv/ on a thread talking about how Shang Chi is banned in China, coz Akwafina is ugly as fuck, & well, Chyna thought that all of the gooks in the movie were ugly as hell. I'll talk about that a bit more at the MK thread.

Well anyway, I'll just post the Gnostic meme. The meme has nothing to do with Xenoblade, but the plot from Xenoblade 2 is near spot on with the first part of the meme, that it amazes me that the writers understood gnosticism so well. The Fullness existence is laid out exactly like how the Blade & Titan evolutionary-chain is explained in XB2.
https://postimg.cc/47Vsf6jV
https://i.postimg.cc/vYGVbN6s/gnosticshiiat.jpg

I'm impressed with how well Xenoblade showed the duality of the two worlds. Although it's kinda reversed in the Xenoblade series. In Xenoblade series, Klaus & Meyneth are meant to be origin cosmic forces, but she's completely missing in XB2. The reason for this is coz in Xenoblade, the Demiurge actually kills the feminine aspect of God, who is Meyneth, the female companion of Klaus

XB2's world is actually the original world created by cosmic forces, but had its data erased & remade by Klaus who functions as the god of the setting. This is where it gets really confusing coz Klaus is the same god of both Xenoblade worlds, but only half of himself was present in XB1.
The amusing part is that Klaus from XB2 has more of the typical Demiurge origin story of being cast out into a world of emptiness, so he sets out to create life, that replicates life until a civilization is formed.
In XB2, these are called Blades, with a special Holy Trinity of Blades who in turn also act like micro versions of himself with one of them also getting lost or cast out from the XB2 world, only to be stuck in XB1's world where
the Klaus of XB1, has more of the typical Demiurge false god personality, he lives in the same planet that Meyneth got stranded in.

Meyneth doesn't even exist in XB2, beyond Klaus's memory as a human so it's actually Malos & Mythra of the Trinity Processor units who function like Gods, on a micro-scale of being the masculine & feminine aspect of creation, who go on to store & collect data of the blades that were created, with the intent of relaying the information back to Klaus, to continue the circle of life. XB2's world was dying though, coz it lost its divine shit

Conclusion: Xenoblade is an extremely Sci-Fi take on Gnosticism. Sure, all Xeno games are I guess, but Xenoblade 2 seems to take the least liberties. (Although you'd never guess, coz Internet just calls you a Waifu fag for actually liking XB2. It's why Internet sucks, you're hated on for simply having a much better grasp on shit, that these imbeciles can't fucking understand. AYY LMAO!)
Mythra is like Miang, she brings forth the destruction of society. Miang

The difference is that Miang is malevolent, who raises & nurtures society, only to destroy & feed it to Deus. Mythra is supposed to be benevolent but she unintentionally destroys the cycle of life on Alrest, while actually trying to protect it.
Mythra is an imperfect creation by a human, who is an imperfect god who no longer gave a shit, coz he allowed Malos & Mythra to be brought down into the civilizations of the world he created, with the sole purpose of allowing them to destroy it.

Malos & Mythra are like super-computer versions of Archons, and the blades themselves function like an Archon.
When you cease the cycle of rebirth which eventually evolves into a Titan, you end up with a slowly dying world like Alrest which no longer had the ability to sustain or self-replicate itself.

XB2 Klaus is clearly meant to be the original architect of the XB2 setting, but since he himself is just a human from our timeline. He is technically a false god, which leads to Blades within the XB2 setting questioning why nothing about their world, makes any fucking sense. Klaus regrets becoming a creator and murmurs to himself about how Meyneth was right.

TLDR:
Xenoblade's setting is a What if Gnostic-scenario where the Masculine & Feminine aspect of creation are somehow separated from each other with the Feminine being stranded in the world of the Demiurge, and the original planet slowly dying out due to the absence of the Feminine aspect. Which results in the original creator ironically living out a similar role as the Demiurge, if only due to loneliness & despair.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
CENSORED
BANNED

Post by CENSORED »

I've seen enough of RE8, to the point where I think I would enjoy it, as an RE at least. (rather than as a shooter)
It has enough of the crazy that I normally associate with the RE series.
Yeah the game gets pretty crazy. RE7 does too around the halfway point (Ethan has a chainsaw duel with Jack Baker).
One thing I liked was how they went into this 1800s style alchemy, as a predecessor of the more clinical viral research you see in the previous games. Lady Miranda was pretty much a sorceress, or an alchemist.
Again I'm not arguing Resident Evil is some high brow thoughtful masterpiece of narrative, I just think it has a fun setting that is conductive to games where you shoot monsters in the face.

It really does suck as a shooter though, it really comes across in the mercenary mode which plays like shit, and is actually the worst extra mode in any RE game ever made.
That sounds has bad as that Lovecraft Elder Gods, Outer gods Darleth bullshit where Darleth's benevolent gods function like Christcuck Saviors.
Yeah it sounds pretty stupid to me. The Umbrella Corps have only appeared in two games for now, their titular online game (which nobody played because it sucked lol) and RE7. They also appeared in the Heavenly Island manga.
https://residentevil.fandom.com/wiki/Umbrella_Corps
In UC, they are portrayed as a PMC made up of ex-umbrella soldiers (At least they're implied to be, since they know who HUNK was) collecting viral samples for the highest bidder.
In RE7, they are conducting a joint operation with the BSAA and they claim to be a peace-keeping organization seeking to "right the wrongs" of Umbrella.

Now the conclusion I would come to, is that that is the public face of the UCs. As in they actually pose as a peace-keeping organization, while taking bribes under the table.
The conclusion the fanbase came to, is that they're actually two different organizations with the same exact logo and name, except one is good, and the other one is evil lol.

I believe my understanding of the situation is more likely, considering that by the time RE8 comes around, the BSAA is shown as a corrupt organization, as a direct follow-up for their dealings with the UCs in RE7. I can't exclude the idea that Capcom will actually settle for a showdown between "good umbrella" and "evil umbrella" though.

The online mode of UC also has voice clips from Albert Wesker which might indicate he is indeed alive, though I would take that with a grain of salt.

It might just be an online mode easter egg
It's funny how WW2 shaped a lot of the current establishment & dogma of the current-day world. Modern day Japan is basically run by a political system that was formed by 6 Yakuza families (Ryoichi Sasakawa, Yoshio Kodama, Nobosuke Kishi to name a few) who were freed by General Mcarthur for the sole purpose of murdering Communists. Kinda funny though, how Japan is still in Kill-Commie mode while 2021 USA are full blown Communist-symphathizers.
A similar thing happened in Italy after WW2, when loads of mafia leaders were freed by the americans and subsequently gained positions of political power.
History books regard this as an "oopsie" on the part of american troops, who assumed they were communist political prisoners. This justification is so fucking stupid it's hilarious, because even during WW2, I doubt american troops would just randomly free communist political prisoners.
GrandGrandWizard Grandpappi Bush actually had his business sieged by the USA due to his Nazi-affilations, and supplying them with arms, but his son HW Bush (Raygun's VP), later went on to become the director of the USA CIA, Criminal organization. The CIA created most of the motherfuckers that they've supposedly fought against lol.
Wasn't the original CIA basically just Skull & Bones?
Either way, even Hitler was directly inspired & funded by the USA, history has been completely whitewashed in regards of the American Eugenics Society & how their research provided the basis for Hitler's ideology, and the role that Wall Street had in funding the National Socialist party. The USA's foreign policy was always to arm a threat, in order to face a different threat, that in turn they originally armed to face a different threat lol.

Even Resident Evil got a bit into that with their alphabet agencies funding terrorism in order to create a threat they would then react to, in order to have legislators allocate more power to them so I guess that while I make fun of RE's plots, they actually have smarter writing than 100% of modern american "entertainment" which is written specifically by social engineers to dumb down the population to the level of animals.

Hell even the fucking star wars prequels hinted at the construction of the anti-terrorism surveillance state, and how it would eventually label its own citizens as "terrorists", which is exactly what is going on nowadays in that shithole of a "country" where everyone who is even moderately anti-state, or against the mainstream is labelled as a Nazi racist.

Now granted, the American government actually sanctioned the poisoning of blacks
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuskegee_Syphilis_Study (even fucking wikipedia still states this fact LOL!!!)
But turns out they actually love diversity, & immigrants who are not, in fact, imported en-masse to serve as a slave class for high level capitalists. It's a completely independent decision on the part of millions of people to displace themselves, and work high risk, highly debilitating job for a meager pay & no rights, that they all come to together as one. One who would oppose slavery, oops sorry, I mean asylum, is in fact a racist who doesen't like seeing all those darkies on their cotton plantations.

I really got spoiled as a kid because a lot of entertainment contained all sorts of anti-statist messages, and I just took it for granted until every single piece of western entertainment became a piece of propaganda that you consume to learn how to worship your superiors. Even the fucking simpsons became a tool for shilling whatever they were paid to that week lol, I happened to watch a random recent episode and lisa simpson has a whole fucking monologue on how GMOs are actually good for you and a tool of freedom and liberalism to make everyone happy.

I remember playing Beyond Good & Evil as a kid, not a game I think about that often, but even that had a message on how terrorism & anti-terrorism are two faces of the same coin, financed by the same people in order to enact control over the population. The planet is under attack by "aliens" and the Alpha Sections show up to stop said terrorist attacks, you can even read in-game propaganda papers portraying them as valiant heroes until it is revealed that both sides are actually one and the same, and the Alpha sections are a front for state sanctioned human trafficking.

Killer7 went into that as well, but a lot of people are confounded by the final scene. (Most people are confounded by the game in general because they don't understand politics, so they default to thinking it's a game about magic lol.)

The supposed terrorist leader, is revealed as being the bound & gagged servant that allowed for the existance of the Killer7 in the first place. DAMN, WHAT COULD IT POSSIBLY MEAN!?
Hand in Killer7 even outright states that the balance of power where the Heaven Smile would provide terrorism, and the Killer7 would be allowed to destroy them was pre-ordained.
I'm not sure if Leon is a statist or not (it doesn't matter. He's going to betray the USA & join Ada by the end of RE9/X or whatever, LOL!), and Ada's crew are the most likely to either be the main antagonists or the main protagonists since they seem to fuck over everyone. I was laughing by the time Rev 1 ended, both coz Chris finally grabbed Jill's ass (He just wanted to take her gun to kill a zombie, but Jill was like, "oh you finally showed some affection, I guess you're not gay- OH NEVERMIND!") and when it finally revealed that Rand & Jessica are actually part of the same crew. It's like what? Jessica was trying to kill him every single time she came across him in the current timeline.
Leon is always portrayed as a faithful aide to the president. However, the president (we have seen two of them for now, Graham and whatever the old man in RE6 was called) is constantly depicted as powerless when facing private organizations.
The state is not portrayed as guiltless though, he originally was recruited as an agent through blackmail to ensure the safety of Sherry Birkin. I guess he managed to rise through the ranks after saving the president's daughter & refusing to fuck her in RE4.
In Darkside Chronicles, it's even revealed that Krauser joined Wesker's HCF specifically because the Army would just dump him after he got injured in the field.

That's why I think it's a fun setting for the series as a whole, there is no "good faction" at all in the RE universe (I forget if Terrasave was ever depicted as being corrupt as well, but I wouldn't be surprised) and each organization is out to line their own pocket. It could potentially go on forever and still be engaging.
RE8 ends with a timeskip where we are shown Ethan's daughter as an adult with mold superpowers (lol there's so many x-men super powered people now, yet they never show up again. Post-RE5 Jill, Sherry, Manuela, now Rose too.) and a lot of people took that as a confirmation that the series will indeed skip forward 20 or so years, but I doubt it will be that drastic. We already got a lot of games set in betweeen previous releases (both revelations games, both chronicle games, re0 etc.) and re8 hints at conflicts going on in present time that are yet to be resolved. Rose's epilogue is probably a lose thread they might pick up at some later point in time, much like Barry's fucking daughter housing the spirit of Albert Wesker's secret mutant sister (LOL!) which was never brought up ever again
Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

Xed51 wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 10:04 am Yeah the game gets pretty crazy. RE7 does too around the halfway point (Ethan has a chainsaw duel with Jack Baker).
One thing I liked was how they went into this 1800s style alchemy, as a predecessor of the more clinical viral research you see in the previous games. Lady Miranda was pretty much a sorceress, or an alchemist.
Again I'm not arguing Resident Evil is some high brow thoughtful masterpiece of narrative, I just think it has a fun setting that is conductive to games where you shoot monsters in the face.
Sorcery is the science of influencing change in accordance with the will. So that's pretty interesting.
Japanese games tend to do much better research on the old world which existed pre-1930s..
I can't stand most American games coz their research is just the internet, but modern-day internet is exactly what MGS 2 warned about, an excess of information, but it's all bullshit.
the worst extra mode in any RE game ever made.
Worse than RE0's Leech mode? I doubt it. I doubted you when you said Rev 2 & Rev 2 Mercs mode sucked but it really was fucking garbage.
A similar thing happened in Italy after WW2, when loads of mafia leaders were freed by the americans and subsequently gained positions of political power.
History books regard this as an "oopsie" on the part of american troops, who assumed they were communist political prisoners. This justification is so fucking stupid it's hilarious, because even during WW2, I doubt american troops would just randomly free communist political prisoners.
I don't even think that's in American history books. I sure know that they never say fucking anything about Yakuza being allied with American military. I doubt they are anymore though. American military turned into trannies.
I'm not even exaggerating. Look at that shit!

"With a little girl, raised by two moms. Although I had a fairly typical childhood" TYPICAL? LOL!
Meanwhile China & Russia have these badass recruiting commercials which make you damn proud to be a man from those nations.

America is just weird man. There was a fucking Zombie walking around in Seattle, but if you ask reddit.

They tell you this is normal, and "nothing to see here" lol. How the fuck is she normal? Seattle women are normally fatass Landwhales. That's actually the skinniest White chick I've seen around here, lol.
It's true that she's not the first zombie roaming around in Seattle. There was another one back in 2017, but I can't find anything on the net about it. I generally don't save that shit, coz that just gets you targeted. I saw it being reposted at /pol/ and even the Brazil monkees are perplexed by what the fuck is going on in the USA, since you don't ever see anything like that in Brazil. Brazil is basically just Chicago with sexier women & an actual military police-state who just gun down everybody.
The Shit that's going on in places like Oregon or Washington though? It can only be described as insanity.
In WA state, we no longer have male & female bathrooms. We only have Uni-Sex & All-Gender bathrooms, but they're both co-ed, lol!
It must've been installed this month, coz I still remember female & male bathrooms from a month ago.
But turns out they actually love diversity, & immigrants who are not, in fact, imported en-masse to serve as a slave class for high level capitalists. It's a completely independent decision on the part of millions of people to displace themselves, and work high risk, highly debilitating job for a meager pay & no rights, that they all come to together as one. One who would oppose slavery, oops sorry, I mean asylum, is in fact a racist who doesen't like seeing all those darkies on their cotton plantations.
All of these contradictions you've pointed out are actually examples of Sorcery. This is how you take control of a populace by succumbing the collective will of a people, through their raw primal fear. That's why none of this shit makes any sense. It's not supposed to make sense. It's supposed rot your brain, so you can be rewritten with the 'correct thoughts' gifted to you by The State, which makes your anxiety go away, and in turn builds you into a more compliant slave who obeys GodDaddy-Government.

Americans are imbalanced people, they lack the Yin & Yang, they're taught to hate everything that's masculine, which is why Americans treat the government as their actual Daddy since the Government is the only presence within their lives who actually emits masculine energy. The American Government acts more like a pimp though, managing a bunch of crackwhores called the American people.
Wasn't the original CIA basically just Skull & Bones?
Skullbones is a fraternal order death cult, but well that doesn't exactly clash with what the CIA is lol.
Either way, even Hitler was directly inspired & funded by the USA, history has been completely whitewashed in regards of the American Eugenics Society & how their research provided the basis for Hitler's ideology, and the role that Wall Street had in funding the National Socialist party. The USA's foreign policy was always to arm a threat, in order to face a different threat, that in turn they originally armed to face a different threat lol.
So that's why Americans won't stop whining about Hitler as if Hitler were American. They fucking created him, lol.
I always thought that Hitler was just some pawn who went Rogue.
Even Resident Evil got a bit into that with their alphabet agencies funding terrorism in order to create a threat they would then react to, in order to have legislators allocate more power to them so I guess that while I make fun of RE's plots, they actually have smarter writing than 100% of modern american "entertainment" which is written specifically by social engineers to dumb down the population to the level of animals.
Have you seen the live action RE movies? They're actually good, and do a better job of paying tribute to 80s Action movies than The Expendables trilogy ever did.
I actually don't understand why everyone keeps saying that they're crap when the original RE movie was actually the best copy cat of Aliens that I ever seen, way better than Paul Anderson's later attempt with Aliens vs Predator, which was only ok.

The Alice character is kinda of an hillarious Mary Sue though, coz instead of Jill bonding with Carlos, it's Carlos bonding with Alice. About the only character who doesn't get sidelined by Alice is Claire Redfield. Claire is also the only RE character who actually survives.

Foe the life of me, I can't understand why everyone hates the RE live action movies so much, when you get such raw action like this. (Funny though, how this is exactly what I said would happen if you tried to invade Umbrella. You'd just kill a bunch of random 9to5 people, and kill nobody important at all.)

That's way better combat than most modern day action movies. What I really liked though is how Extinction, Afterlife, Retribution & Final Chapter all immediately follow the same story.
RE & Apocalypse immediately happened after each other but there was a time skip between Apocalyse & Extinction.
Apocalypse & Extinction were the worst RE movies coz Paul didn't direct them, but they were still good.
Why does Extinction get hated on when it's basically the Dawn of the Dead remake in Vegas.

Afterlife is so far my fave of the RE liveaction series.

Muh girl Mika, she has yakuza tattoos on her ass. (That you of course don't see. You never see her tats in any of her movies or music videos anyway. You could see her ass & tats back in my facebook though, back when I actually felt welcomed there. I got kicked out of practically everywhere on intenr by 2017.)

I don't like the RE CG movies at all, they're fucking boring coz they talk too damn much while standing around doing nothing. The CG movies feel like I'm watching a video game due to how they're segmented between talking scenes, and action scenes, and the dialogue scenes are so boring & overwritten. I'm just basing this off of Degeneration. I haven't seen Vendetta and the other CG film, but it looked to be the same shit, cool action scenes, with 50 minutes of fucking nothing in between.

The live action movies, actually feel like I'm watching a movie, since the story is always moving forward no matter what, and there's always something cool or funny going on in every single scene in the movie.
Don't let Siskel & Ebert hear that though, he gives these movies a half star out of 5, coz it's the worst movies ever.

What I'm getting at, is that the video game fanbase are just wannabes of film critics, but who gives a fuck about film critics? They're just fat ugly losers who don't even make movies to begin with.
It makes no fucking sense to me how Aliens is considered a classic, when the first Resident Evil movie is the same exact shit, but the Big-corporation functioning as a government storyline is much more pronounced in RE than it was in Aliens.
Shit, I don't understand why Paul Anderson is labeled as a bad director.
Event Horizon alone shows that the man is a genius. He just doesn't bother with movies like that any more, coz they barely make any money. I've liked damn near every movie I've seen from him, and his version of Mortal Kombat is way better than that 2021 MK movie that just came out. His MK movie actually felt like a movie. New MK movie was told like a videogame where you get shitty dialogue scenes that go on forever and then a cool fight every once in a while, but the plot never moves, lol.

I see the dumbest critics about the RE movies.
Media studies scholar Stephen Harper said that both Apocalypse and the first Resident Evil film present "highly ambiguous" perspectives on the themes of corporate power, race, gender and sexuality. Describing them both as postmodern and postfeminist texts, Harper argued that, despite containing some progressive elements including feminist themes that undermine patriarchal power, the films also played into several stereotypes. He said the relationship between Alice and Valentine differs from interactions between male characters in action films as seen by a lack of camaraderie and co-operation between the two and, unlike male characters in Apocalypse, both Valentine and Alice are separately shown being "protective and nurturing" of the young Angela; Harper stated even violent action heroines are often portrayed with such characteristics. Harper also criticized how their revealing clothing and camera angles objectified Alice and Valentine throughout the film, and noted that through the African-American character L.J. Apocalypse showed an "ironic awareness" of racist stereotypes, though "it stops short of challenging them and, indeed, often deploys them"
TLDR: "BASICCCALLLLY, IMA MALe FEMINIST, and UHHHH It's Misogyny to imply that women care about children!
Also, this movie is racist! IH AAVE A SCHOLARSHIP IN MEDIA STUDIES, DAT MEANS I'M SMARRT! I WASTED 300k tuition on bullshit that nobody needs!"
Mike Epps had some of the best lines in Apocalypse "GTA MOTHERFUCKEr!" as he's running over zombies, lol.

Hell even the fucking star wars prequels hinted at the construction of the anti-terrorism surveillance state, and how it would eventually label its own citizens as "terrorists", which is exactly what is going on nowadays in that shithole of a "country" where everyone who is even moderately anti-state, or against the mainstream is labelled as a Nazi racist.
Now granted, the American government actually sanctioned the poisoning of blacks
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuskegee_Syphilis_Study (even fucking wikipedia still states this fact LOL!!!)
The Drug war, Abortion-rights and the banning of gun rights are also anti-black. They were originally started to keep guns away from Black people, and to keep their population numbers low. Although you'd never guess if your only experience with the USA is American tv, when they make Blacks look like they're 20% of the population when that's actually the Hispanics.

What amuses me, is that these acts were all committed by Democrats but it gets blamed on Republicans, when the Republicans are the usesless do-nothing party who never fucking do anything.
Even videogame censorship gets blamed on Republicans when Liberman, Johnson and all those motherfuckers from the 90s & 2000s were all DNC too.
USA is a Unitparty, so them being LOLberal or Cuckservative doesn't matter, but it matters to the Midwits of the USA, and it's funny to me how they'll believe that someone is GOP, even when they have a D before their name, simply coz some 'funny' comedian-man told them what to think.

I really got spoiled as a kid because a lot of entertainment contained all sorts of anti-statist messages, and I just took it for granted until every single piece of western entertainment became a piece of propaganda that you consume to learn how to worship your superiors.
Media used to be anti-statist back when the West used to be a Christfag-Theocracy. Now it's been replaced with a new religion, that they supposedly label as Science, but it's actually the exact opposite of science.
Science is about questioning everything, but modern day Trust the Science people just sound like clergyman who force you to obey the word of God, otherwise you're a heretic.
Even the fucking simpsons became a tool for shilling whatever they were paid to that week lol, I happened to watch a random recent episode and lisa simpson has a whole fucking monologue on how GMOs are actually good for you and a tool of freedom and liberalism to make everyone happy.
The narrative changed, because they want you to love the government, love big pharma, love big corporations.
The final hold out was the military, but since Trump is such a dumbass, the military got taken over under his watch, AYY LMAO!

The plus side, I don't see a tranny army being able to do much dmg. I honestly believe that once the Boomers all die out, people like me will eventually rise coz who's gonna stop me? Millennials? Millennials are fucking retarded, and can't do shit without Boomers. We skip GEN X, coz they're a non-entity and have nearly zero influence.
Late 2010s was when the Millennials took over, and holy shit they're way worse than Boomers. Boomers actually knew how to build & pilot the ship. Millennials just take a shit and then fling it at you.

Everyone hates Boomers, yet they love to imitate Boomer culture. Boomer culture was the 1980s and for the longest time, the DNC Boomers were actually some of the best strategists I've ever seen.
They fucked up with Hillary though, back in 2008, and by the time 2016 rolled around, much of the workforce was replaced by incompetent Millenials lol.
Once the boomers are gone, who's gonna take over? AOC, Ilhan Omar? I don't think so. Yes I can imagine AOC becoming President, but as we can see from Trump & Biden, being president doesn't mean shit. You don't fucking control anything when you're president. The President office is just the most compromised position who only exists to provide corporate kickbacks.

I remember playing Beyond Good & Evil as a kid, not a game I think about that often, but even that had a message on how terrorism & anti-terrorism are two faces of the same coin, financed by the same people in order to enact control over the population. The planet is under attack by "aliens" and the Alpha Sections show up to stop said terrorist attacks, you can even read in-game propaganda papers portraying them as valiant heroes until it is revealed that both sides are actually one and the same, and the Alpha sections are a front for state sanctioned human trafficking.
We had a lot of games like that, because they were allegories about the Bush administration. Look at how all of that saber-rattling disappeared once Obama came into power.
Even though Obama just continued everything that Bush did, and increased the surveillance state.
Huwite people believe that they'll be saved through a Black savior, coz all of the movies they watch tell them so.
Dave Chapelle had a funny bit about that, about how he would just let them all die, lol.

Killer7 went into that as well, but a lot of people are confounded by the final scene. (Most people are confounded by the game in general because they don't understand politics, so they default to thinking it's a game about magic lol.)
The supposed terrorist leader, is revealed as being the bound & gagged servant that allowed for the existance of the Killer7 in the first place. DAMN, WHAT COULD IT POSSIBLY MEAN!?
Hand in Killer7 even outright states that the balance of power where the Heaven Smile would provide terrorism, and the Killer7 would be allowed to destroy them was pre-ordained.
K7 is the odd one out, coz I don't think it's talking about Bush at all. It was always criticsizing how Japan places too much faith in the USA. K7 believes that the USA would just let China nuke Japan of war were to ocurr. I believe this too. Look at what's fucking going on with Taiwan right now. We're selling them out.
Now granted, that didn't happen under Trump, he stood up for Taiwan, but Trump doesn't exist. Americans don't treat him as if he were ever president. To most Americans, Trump is just a Russian puppet, which is hilarious coz it's actually Biden who just recently (a week ago) gave thousands of jobs to Russia while destroying our own industry.

I just can't even deal with this fucking retarded country anymore. I already fucking hated it under Bush & Obama. I hated how Obama always sold out USA's allies and kissed ass to China, but Biden is worse coz in public, he'll shit-talk China, Israel & Russia but then you look at his policies, he's actually giving them jobs, money & Biden just shut down the probe to investigate the Wuhan viral leak. The fuck is this fucking retarded country? I've never seen anything like it. I mean sure I have, from places like Zimbabwe, but the USA is supposedly a 1st world country.

Leon is always portrayed as a faithful aide to the president. However, the president (we have seen two of them for now, Graham and whatever the old man in RE6 was called) is constantly depicted as powerless when facing private organizations.
Seeing how Trump went down, that seems 100% accurate. Like dude, just fucking pardon Assange. Can't coz he was under threat from the GOP who all threatened to impeach him for good if he dared to.
The state is not portrayed as guiltless though, he originally was recruited as an agent through blackmail to ensure the safety of Sherry Birkin.
In RE6, Sherry is working for her freedom to repay the 'debt' of the USA government.
That's why I think it's a fun setting for the series as a whole, there is no "good faction" at all in the RE universe (I forget if Terrasave was ever depicted as being corrupt as well, but I wouldn't be surprised) and each organization is out to line their own pocket. It could potentially go on forever and still be engaging.
RE8 ends with a timeskip where we are shown Ethan's daughter as an adult with mold superpowers (lol there's so many x-men super powered people now, yet they never show up again. Post-RE5 Jill, Sherry, Manuela, now Rose too.) and a lot of people took that as a confirmation that the series will indeed skip forward 20 or so years, but I doubt it will be that drastic.
Even if it did have a timeskip, you'd still see Chris & crew since cloning technology exist in RE. It's actually a huge plot point in the Live action Re movies, and Revelations games actually reference the movies through the Red Queen & the like.

RE6 Ada Wong was basically Crapcom's attempt at trying to give her Alice's plot from the live action movies.
A sad shame that Cap doesn't seem to bother implementing anything more from the movies.
The Sheva & Chris vs Wesker fight scene is actually a rip off of the same exact fight from Afterlife, but its Claire & Chris vs Wesker in the liveaction.

The RE shooter series & the live action movie series made so much damn money. Afterlife alone raked in over 300 million dollars. I don't understand why the fuck Crapcom stopped making them, just to make some shitty looking liveaction RE movie that's supposedly more accurate to the games, even Leon (the whitest guy ever, who evn has an Asian fetish.) is turned into a Mexican guy and Jill Valentine became a Black woman, lol.
LIke nah. I'd rather see Alice again. She was cute, and she's actually a believable fighter.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
CENSORED
BANNED

Post by CENSORED »

All of these contradictions you've pointed out are actually examples of Sorcery. This is how you take control of a populace by succumbing the collective will of a people, through their raw primal fear. That's why none of this shit makes any sense. It's not supposed to make sense. It's supposed rot your brain, so you can be rewritten with the 'correct thoughts' gifted to you by The State, which makes your anxiety go away, and in turn builds you into a more compliant slave who obeys GodDaddy-Government.
It's also an example of double think, where the propaganda instills in you two contradicting thoughts that coexist at the same time. They are more or less the same thing though considering both are based on raw emotion and ritualistic magic words (alt right nazi racist hater etc.)
The institutions will tell you that Covid-19 vaccines will not prevent infection. Therefore, you need to keep wearing a mask to avoid infecting others.
The same institutions will tell you that in order to travel, you need to take a Covid-19 vaccine in order to prevent the spread of infection.
Obviously it's either one or the other, but questioning this contradiction will just get you labelled as an alt right nazi racist america first groyper proud boy domestic terrorist and no conversation will ever happen about it.

Is mass immigration really a good thing for the immigrants if they are sent to die in dangerous jobs for little pay and no benefits? Is it really possible that the displacement of millions of people was self financed by their want to "escape to a better life" (where they get smuggled, their children sold into slavery, prostitution etc. etc.)?
How is displacing people to use them as slave labor and fuck sleeves the "humanitarian" thing to do by the western world, the same people who keep their countries into the stone age through constant military occupation and political destabilization?
Skullbones is a fraternal order death cult, but well that doesn't exactly clash with what the CIA is lol.
Yeah I meant the actual members. I seem to remember that most early CIA high positions were occupied by people who came from skull & bones. I might be misremembering though, it was ages ago and it's not like you can look up stuff like that anymore.
So that's why Americans won't stop whining about Hitler as if Hitler were American. They fucking created him, lol.
I always thought that Hitler was just some pawn who went Rogue.
Eugenics developed as a science only because the rockerfellers and other billionaires financed its research.
https://embryo.asu.edu/pages/american-e ... Society%20(AES,programs%20for%20the%20US%20public.
Hitler wrote several letters praising the work of the American Eugenics Society but luckily, as luck would have it so to speak, the PDF does not exist anymore on the internet, though it does still appear on google searches. It just leads to an empty page lol. He wrote to Madison Grant that his book on Eugenics was his "bible".
https://www.amazon.com/Wall-Street-Rise ... the%20WWII.
Hitler was even person of the year on Times magazine though it's impossible to find the original cover now

Hell the american eugenics society even survived hitler, and only changed its name because they thought the association with national socialism would make them look bad after WW2 lol.
What amuses me, is that these acts were all committed by Democrats but it gets blamed on Republicans, when the Republicans are the usesless do-nothing party who never fucking do anything.
Republicans exist to appease the actual gun toting americans while they push the worst shit onto you. In the Bush era it was the Iraq war and the surveillance state, under Trump it was the covid "pandemic" and mandated vaccination I guess. They are subsequently demonized as the sole responsible for anything bad, and then those policies are carried onto the next administration and never addressed again because politics is a puppet show for actual retard submentals who believe the child-like fable that by choosing between a few different geriatrics, they can actually influence the course of their country more than literal actual trillionaires who can buy off entire industries and control voting blocks on a whim