Dedicated shitposting thread for russian bots and corona shills

General forums where you pontificate about the state of cultural degeneracy that is currently inhabited within the borders of your grandmama's gingerbread cookies.

Moderator: Xed51

Jack
Broken Smile

Re: Dedicated shitposting thread for russian bots and corona shills

Post by Jack »

Man, these Billionaire assholes who fund these political movements & campaigns, are really trying to push this StopAsianHate crap.
https://www.ign.com/wikis/monster-hunte ... unter_Rise
I just wanted to see how much game I had left in MH Rise, but the damn gaming website had to keep shoving SAH in my fucking face. I thought it was already dead.
This shit fucking offends me, as if we Asians actually like or get along with each other!
Japanese hates Koreans, Koreans hate Japanese, Chinese hate Koreans & Japanese, everyone hates Japanese & Chinese. Most Asians love Koreans until they meet them in real life and realize that Koreans are stuck up assholes, lol! The Indians hate the Pakistanis coz they stink, The Pakistanis hate the Indians coz they stink. They both hate the Chinese coz all 3 fight for the same territory.

It's easy to StopAsianHate.
BOOM, Problem solved!

What am I getting at? Why the fuck does some stupid hashtag, most likely masterminded by some self-hating White faggot, dare to presume that they could use Asians as a weapon against the USA when most of us who are here in the USA, did so TO ESCAPE COMMUNISM! Fuck White Communists piece of shit!

Makes me so fuckign mad. You think we're all the same. You think you can use us as Golems, just coz that's what y'all do with Blacks?
I ain't pointing fingers, but if you're an actual Asian, as in you're part of a community where most of us don't even speak English, then you're well aware that most Asians get killed by Blacks. It's always been like that. It's nothing new.

I'm not pointing fingers. I've linked to real life incidents that happened to some real life family friends where they were killed by a mugging in America, by way of a Black man. Only to show a balanced perspective, coz I've also had to deal with White people attempting to rob & murder us.
I don't blame the race though! Stupid people, just do stupid shit.
So we get this one incident of a White man killing a bunch of Asian prostitutes, so now there's this push to convince Asians that White people hate us, when if you're an actual Asian, you already know that we practically own White people. Whites generally love our cultures, and fly to Japan to live as Japanese. It's common, but America wants you to forget that White people are full blown Weebs, lol!

About the only Whites who hate us, are the Liberals and that's why I see this as an affront to the Asian identity coz the only Asian suckas who fall for this shit are Asian Americans, whom ain't never lived in Asia anyway. If they had, they'd just be labeled as a White boy or White girl, like Kamala Harris.
She's Culturally Yankee, she ain't no real Indian. In America, people always say they part Tahiti or some shit, but the only thing they'll know about Tahiti is the food, lol!

Shit, the Indians themselves declared war on Greta Thunberg coz her dumbass is out there, trying to tell us what to do. STFU Bitch. You a nobody.
https://thediplomat.com/2021/02/greta-t ... nage-icon/

See man, this exactly what I keep ranting about.
These motherfucking White poeple, thinking that they can tell my kind what to do. Simply coz they always do it with Blacks, and Blacks actually comply. That's them, that ain't us.
Asians have a long history of destroying weakened White societies, and it's happening once again.

I used to wonder why that happened, but now I'm living in those times and I can see clearly now.
It's coz us Asians as a collective, no matter what Asian ethnicity we belong to, WE FUCKING HATE WEAKLINGS!
It's even constantly in the Animes, where you see the Anime girls laughing at the shonen hero for being too weak minded of both body & spirit so the entire show revolves around Shonen hero becoming a strong family man.
We're like sharks, we see blood in the water with Whites.
The problem is, Whites still think they're abve everyone, still trying to bark orders at us like this little Greta bitch.

All it takes is one dumbass White boy (It could even be Biden.) to piss off the wrong Asian leader, and shit will pop off. Kim Jong's sister was already fronting Biden, as was Winnie the Pooh, Duterte, and shit even Vladimir Putin who counts as Eurasian. The continent, not his ethnicity. He's white, I think, lol! I dunno, Putin acts Asian. Most Asians (Real Asians, not cuck-ass American Asians.), we don't take no shit, from nobody. We'll tolerate it to a point, but if you push too hard, we squash you and that's how Putin acts.
It's why Asians are always at war with each other.

We fucking laugh when we see White politicians pretending to be lawyers. Whites act like politics is a hollywood film. Politics is war, DUMBASS! And you White people have forgotten how to play it. You will pay dearly for that. Hopefully long after I've left the West, coz I'll die along with you retards once shit pops off if I'm still here.
I know this for certain coz it's exactly what happened during WW2, my fam was killed by the Imperial Japs coz you with us or against us.

What they never tell you about the Japanese, is that Japs actually campaigned to make racism illegal before WW2 started. Japs got laughed at, coz back in that era, you truly weren't thought of as a person if you're not White.
Japs in general just want to be left alone though, but that's how they got dragged into war. They saw the rest of asia being taken over by White boys, with China getting the worst of it.

That's the scary part though. China wants revenge and they ain't going to ally with Japan. Japs fucking embarrassed & raped the Middle Kingdom during the 1900s. More likely, China will force Korea to unite under a monarchy, their combined forces destroy Japan & take over Taiwan.
Daring the USA to make a move. The USA won't do shit, coz modern Americans are fucking pussies.
I thought we were past this nightmare once Trumpy came into power but Biden had to step, and fuck everything up by runing the careful balance of Asian powers that Trump somehow engineered.

Under Trump, Russia was too impeded by his tariffs to make a move (not that Putin cares about Asia. Putin focuses more on the Middle East.), China was also impeded by Trump bring back Chinese jobs to the USA which lessened China's sphere of influence, which was why India, Japan, Hong Kong & Taiwan were so eternally grateful to Trumpy.
Trumpy eased tensions between the two Koreas. Japan finally went a year without North Korea firing a nuke over their heads. North Korea fired a nuke over Japan just last month, lol! It's coz no Asian leader is afraid of Biden. They all know he's Winnie the Poo's puppet & he won't do shit.
Under Trumpy, India & China were actually forced to get along. Under Trumpy, Duterte was free to murder Drug dealers who once held complete control over the Philipines, similar to a Mexican Drug Cartel.

It's hilarious to me just how goddamn beneficial Trumpy was to Asian politics, coz it really shows the ignorance of these StopAsianHate retards, trying to push some BLM shit on Asians, as if we Asians didn't already hate other Asians to begin with, AYY LMAO!

I'm mostly mad, that shits all in the gutter now due to clueless ass White Nordic & Anglo people, not understanding what culture is at all. Acting as if we're all just as gutless & nutless as they are. They can easily be placated through money. With Asians? Yeah we'll take your money. We'll also take your country, and then your women. Better yet, we'll take it all.
The reason why I stand against that, it's coz I'm American and I know through history that the real Asians, they'll behead me once they finally invade. It happened before in my family history, by my very own people.

This all could've easily been prevented if White people weren't so fucking stupid, and learned to mind their own business. Stop acting as if you're educating Asians. China has been around for thousands of years. The USA hasn't even been around for 250 years. Even Napolean Bonaparte warned you dumbasses about China, but instead, you White motherfuckers just laughed at him for being short, lol!

That's the level of intelligence that we're dealing with here. I'm fully convinced that Nordics have no fucking clue what they've been doing throughout the entirety of society. Every time something goes wrong, they just blame the Jews, and then create massive conspiracies about how Jews masterminded the modernity of Chinese & Japanese culture, lol! I just can't even with these White motherfuckers any more. I used to just sit & listen but after seeing how badly Anglos & Nordics have been fucking up society since 2013. That goodwill I had for them, it's nearly gone.

Sure their typical reaction is that I don't matter coz I'm not White. I'm like yeah yeah what ever. Say that to the 7 foot tall Chinese Super Soldiers when they come to push your shit in. You're going to be wishing for Deebo from Friday to protect your Snowman ass.
I just really don't understand why White people have a hard time understanding that their society is dying. I've read enough Chinese history to know what the fall of empires look like, and it's almost always kickstarted by Eunuchs, hungry for political power.
WHich geez louise, that sounds exactly like what's going on in the USA right now.

TLDR: StawpAznHaet is condescending as hell to me, coz it shows to me that White people don't know their place in society. They still think they're the top of the hierarchy. You're being led by a bunch of trannies for fuck sake. No real country respects that. Asians generally still know where their father and his father's father came from.
The average American doesn't. Shit, the avg American probably has two dads and no mom. The kid was just born through a sperm bank, lol! Sperm donated by a random Middle Eastern Trillionaire, so the Middle East is constantly fucking White people, in more ways than one!

I sound rude, but all I'm trying to say is," White people, man the fuck up. Sooner or later, real men are going to push your shit in to clean up your fucking mess coz you won't fucking fix it! Fix your damn mess before it becomes everyones' problem!"

You know what I want to see, The Roman perspective of where Whites went wrong. As an Asian guy who actually grew up in Asia. I just don't fucking understand why White people don't discipline their kids or women.
Tis shit would never happen in japan, coz kids still get smacked across the face in school by their own teachers, and women also still get smacked across the face if they did half of the stupid shit that Americans do every day.
ImageImage
Va11 Hall-a Faggot: He's such a Chad. I bet he fucks an Asian bitch every night.
CapN Jack: Who the fuk These moFuggaz? :lol:

DaRealEvilone
Phantom Smile

Post by DaRealEvilone »

DaRealEvilone
Phantom Smile

Post by DaRealEvilone »

I have to check like 3 times I didn't know what the ign screenshot was showing

cake
Duplicator Smile

Post by cake »

https://news.yahoo.com/yahoo-answers-sh ... 40460.html

rip yahoo answers, spent way too much time lurking retarded threads there in my younger days. even though that place is/was a miserable pile of junk it feels rather strange seeing how many of these older sites are slowly being put down as goolag and facefuck keep on expanding their own webs

DaRealEvilone
Phantom Smile

Post by DaRealEvilone »

DaRealEvilone
Phantom Smile

Post by DaRealEvilone »

Jack
Broken Smile

Post by Jack »

I can't believe we're going to war for Israel again.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/pol ... 053344001/
WHO FUCKING CARES that Hamas bombed them? They said they were going to if the USA didn't honor the Abraham accords, and deployed our troops out of the fucking Middle East by May 1st, 2021. Did we do that? NO, coz Big Brain Biden decided to move it up to Sep. 11 for no fucking reason.

LOL at Kiwifarms calling Trump the Chris Chan presidency.
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/donald-j-trump.79004/
I disagree with a lot of their threads. It's just they're the only ones who actually archive accurate information about Alt-right faggots & breadtuber morons.
Yeah Trump was shit, but could Chris Chan settle a peace treaty in the Middle East? Could Chris Chan force China to heel, giving enough room for Japan, Taiwan & Phillipines to breathe without China's little dick constantly trying to poke their asses? Could Chris Chan actually cause North Korea & the USA to be on at least talking terms, instead of "I'll Nuke you, before you Nuke me!"

Tell me, how the fuck is any of that Chris Chan or autistic? What I'm seeing is dumb motherfuckers who don't know what the hell they're talking about .Go figure. The internet is filled with that these days coz we're living out Metal Gear Solid 2's ending where everyone is situated, over-socializing within their own echo-chambers. Rarely any of these motherfuckers have any personal experience to speak of. They just parrot so-called "research" that they found linked through Wikipedia. (No I didn't have a brainfart. That's actually happening. I recall a White boy from Neogaf, named Moose or something who was Middle Eastern researcher, who's research mostly consisted of him looking up Wikipedia, lol. This was back in the late 2000s. IT's WORSE NOW!)
Said research is written by bloggers who in turn did their research on the middle east & Asia, by citing Wikipedia. The end result is an endless sludge of bullshit, where everyone appeals to authority. Despite how the authority are propped up with credentials that are as real as Army medals worn by North Korean Generals, lol.

This entire fucking planet is being destroyed by fake ass bullshit that everyone read off of the fucking internet, coz we no longer give a shit about reality. We seem to be propping up fantasy, in place of reality, by living out our lives through media that reflects the internet fiction, as the real-world reality. The Real world is still the same as it ever was, we just have plenty more crazy ass people living within it, coz they're completely gaslit by internet-fantasies, that masquerade as the real world.

I don't even know what to say anymore. Shit just keeps getting worse & worse, with how fucking retarded everyone is, yet everyone is so cock-sure that their perception of reality is correct, because their echo-chamber said so.

I get called Far Left, coz I think Palestine has a right to defend itself from the Israel Diaper Force, AYY LMAO!
It's fucking funny coz both Biden & Trump are Pro-Israel and they've both issued statements yesterday, about how they stand with Israel. USA as usual, like the good little Golems they are, are demonizing Biden for not helping Israel enough. THen you got this fucktard Trump, bloviating about how he would send more aid to Israel. I'm like fuck you both. America First my ass. WHy does it always look more like ISRAEL FIRST to me? Yet if you point that out, you either get called as a White Supremacist by both the Right & the Left (Have you seen what an Ashkenazi looks like? Ashkenazi juice are White mothefucka!), or you're labeled as Far Left Communist by the Right wing, AYY LMAO!

I've just about had it mang. Emigrating to some third world shit hole filled with hot curvy native bitches like Columbia does sound mighty tasty right about now. I can't really take any more of this stupid shit from Americans. It's like I just got sent into a time machine where we've reset time back to Bush term 2 & Obama Term 2, but replaced the president with some Weekend at Bernies impersonator. This time it's even worse coz we no longer have Julian Assange to leak vids of Obama murdering entire marriage ceremonies or Bush exploding random 15 yr old peds & then labeling them as terrorists.The USA is fucking crazy man.
Someone needs to fucking stop them!
ImageImage
Va11 Hall-a Faggot: He's such a Chad. I bet he fucks an Asian bitch every night.
CapN Jack: Who the fuk These moFuggaz? :lol:

DaRealEvilone
Phantom Smile

Post by DaRealEvilone »

Did you search for uss liberty attack ?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E1oBMSbVEAQ ... me=900x900

DaRealEvilone
Phantom Smile

Post by DaRealEvilone »

Must watch

Shhhsssshhj about nwo real naxis

Xed51
Giant Smile

Post by Xed51 »

Is it morally justified for americans to do this?