Irashaimase, welcome to the First Class VIP (Vagina Is Pretty) area. Only gentlemen of taste are allowed to move in. Take it or leave it MOTHAFUCKA!!! Go back to China if you're too much of a FAG (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧

Moderators: CutieHoney, MeisaKuroki

CENSORED
BANNED

Re: NintenDOMINATION

Post by CENSORED »

I'm almost done working through my legal trouble. So I'll gradually be posting more and go back to updating the website.

While I was working through all this fucking stress, I 100% completed Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury and Odyssey and holy shit, what fucking masterpieces. I did not go through the exercise of finishing 3d world five fucking times to get all the stickers though lol, but I did get all the collectables in every level.

Odyssey is definetly the easier game between the two but I disagree with those reviewers basically calling it baby shit, it's actually harder to 100% than 64, Sunshine and Galaxy (easier than Galaxy 2 though, the final challenge in that game is insane, 3D World is also way harder overall) just because of the final platforming challenges & boss rush which have to be done near perfectly. Granted you can reach the ending by only getting baby mode moons, but by that logic, 64 is also a piss easy game because you can reach the final boss by only playing through the easiest objectives. Hell even the hardest levels in World 1&2 were optional. SMB3 is the only one that is mildly difficult to just straight up complete.

Since I had nothing to do but sit on my ass all day, waiting for my lawyer to contact me and sending information back and forth, (I can't work either of my jobs because of the lockdowns lol, thankfully I got contracted for a book just a few days ago which will tide me over until better times. I also got quite a bit saved up so it's not like I'm starving.) I marathoned pretty much every mario platforming game, minus the NSMB games because I always found them a bit bland.
I also played through Super Mario RPG but that one is pretty awful as a game, like it has no actual gameplay, but the gfx and story are funny and wholesome I guess. I understand its purpose was to be baby's first JRPG to try and get westerners into the genre so I understand why it's so absurdly barebones, and the style really carries it so it's not like I hated it.
DaRealEvilone
Giant Smile

Post by DaRealEvilone »

That's what I said
No one should be invading your property
Or stealing you
But you came with "at least blm"
If you joking about it I don't know how serious is this matter to you

It's politics because blm is trying to change the order of life
No more family values
Is agenda with sjws, pro abortion

I shut up you don't see the differences anyways

I didn't defend why people,why?
Because educational systems just brainwashed americans
Since it's a marxism agenda
I don't care about cali, there is so many homeless

But when when I talk about order of life
Is what white people had created
Is not black chinks spiks
It was created by White people, this order is being destroyed by soros
To be precise, former white people most retired or desease
Not current wave of white conditioned by hollywood marxism educational systems isis rael
CENSORED
BANNED

Post by CENSORED »

DaRealEvilone wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:17 pm That's what I said
Or stealing you

No more family values

I didn't defend why people,why?
Because educational systems just brainwashed americans
Since it's a marxism agenda

It was created by White people, this order is being destroyed by soros
To be precise, former white people most retired or desease
Not current wave of white conditioned by hollywood marxism educational systems isis rael
Jack's point is that the whole race war aspect is a distraction for the benefit of 1%ers, some of which are also white guys (Biden is white, Bill Gates is white, it's not just the jews. I'm a jew and I'm getting fucked over by global lockdowns LOL. Trump is pro-lockdowns and pro-vaccines and he is also a white guy).
https://www.bitchute.com/video/TY-vLrz9XCc/

For example, the white guy who recently shot up a "massage parlor" full of asian chicks, has been labelled as a white supremacist despite the fact that the shooting had nothing to do with race. He was just an incel who got upset at the fact that he wasted all his money on prostitutes, and went insane. It has to be framed as a race war issue because people must be made to fight one another, and blame the crimes of any individual on their respective race to foment the conflict, so that nobody actually rebels against the trillionaires who actually pull the strings of society. That's why believing that trillionaires have economic power, has also been labelled as a "conspiracy theory" despite it being an obvious, common sense reality that the entity with the most money, can also afford to have the most influence.

It's not about whites or blacks at all, antifa trannies are mostly white as well and BLM is full of white college students, the point is that billionaires are engineering a societal collapse and everyone is going fucking crazy regardless of race or social standing. Hell a friend of mine in the UK, who lives in bumfuck nowhere in the countryside, got their house invaded by their obese angloid neighbor shouting random shit just the other day. I can barely sleep at night nowadays because people just go fucking crazy, crash their cars or scream like madmen in front of my apartment lol. My current legal issues are also dictated by mass histeria, because I rented a property that ended up nearly collapsing over my head because the roof was not up to safety standards, and the owners insisted I somehow caused the damage, despite it being structural and me having no access to the roof area at all. (That's why I've been absent for a while. I had to spend quite a bit into setting up my defense. My lawyer is 100% certain it's already a done deal though, because I had a team of surveyor properly assess the state of the house and how the entire roof is collapsing.)

These groups (including the FBI controlled pederast cult America First lol) are just tools in the hands of propagandists, used to stir shit up. If the excuses weren't abortion rights and black justice it would be something else. Most people around you will behave like fucked up ape-like mongoloids regardless of sex or race.

I would also like to add that whites (as in nordics) did not invent shit considering the idea of society was born in italy & greece (mediterraneans) and christianity came from the middle east. Nordics were fucking barbarians chasing rabbits with their dicks out before the might of the roman empire put them in their place, and if we kept our colonies in england none of this shit would be happening right now LMAO
DaRealEvilone
Giant Smile

Post by DaRealEvilone »

Im done talking to chichy gets too sensitive
CENSORED
BANNED

Post by CENSORED »

DaRealEvilone wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:09 pm Im done talking to chichy gets too sensitive
OH SHIT IT'S ON!!!
Once more with feeling!
DaRealEvilone
Giant Smile

Post by DaRealEvilone »

Lol 🤣😆

:lol:

I know bill gates elon musk soros
Is more deeper than just superficial looks
Reason isn't about race

Is just like they guide sheeple to slaughter house, secretly, slowly

I don't consider it putin part of it

See how they attack putin's vaccine
Putin's atlethes
Sanction his projects

I will continue on other thread
Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

DaRealEvilone wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:17 pm That's what I said
Or stealing you

It's called Dark Humour, or Black Humor.
https://www.masterclass.com/articles/ho ... dark-humor
In America, I bet I'd get called racist for referencing an entire comedic genre coz it uses the words "Dark" & "black".
To most educated minds who read my posts, they're generally well aware that I use a lot of Dark humor.
Non-Whites generally don't understand satire though, coz y'all take everything way too literally.
Even Asians have that problem.

When I said "At least BLM", I wasn't sanitizing them. I was making a joke that even these upitty College Marxist faggots had the decency to come at my front door, during day light. HOW FUCKING HARD IS THAT TO UNDERSTAND? It doesn't sound like a compliment at all. It sounds like I'm making fun of BLM, by pointing out that they're slightly less retarded than White Dopeheads.

DO I have to fucking quote the time when a Black Dopehead killed an Asian family friend of mine back in 2019, inside of her own goddamn store everytime I bring up something that a White guy did?
Damn, I just saw the news today. A friend of my fam was murdered in her own store.
Oh and how stereotypical, she was stabbed to death by a Black guy in a hoodie. The dumb motherfucker got his face caught on camera lol!
https://q13fox.com/2019/10/15/everybody ... d-robbery/

https://q13fox.com/2019/10/15/community ... ore-owner/
I wanna beat the shit out of this guy and destroy his face, but I'll save it for her son. Her son is huge, He's a 6'4 Korean man.
Way too many people that I know are dying left & right these days coz of how crazy it's gotten in the USA recently.

LOL Korean women seem to get murdered all the time around here.
https://q13fox.com/2019/08/09/man-charg ... ns-murder/
No relation to this chick, but my mom did have a friend who was a Korean hair stylist who was murdered by her ex boyfriend.
Must suck to be a woman man, coz I cant imagine this shit happening to me.
Hell I'm shocked that someone got murdered at that Mchord store, coz it's right next to a Military base.
Military bases & the areas near it are usually the safest places in the States coz the local thugs will get gunned down by Military men.
On top of that, her son is a big man. It looked like the last place that anyone would ever try to rob.

I'm sick of these lower class riff raff. Why the fuck you gotta kill someone for $24. We know what he looks like. He ain't drug addict. He's prolly just a wannabe gangsta trying to rack up some cred for killing a neighborhood personality. What's crazy is that I was at that store columbus day, long before the murder happened though. I'm just bringing that up, coz I'm way scarier looking but I'm an example of a man who's on the right side of the law despite the scary way I look. In fact, I look the way I do as a means of protecting myself from low life hoodlums, coz lowlifes never want to mess with me.

I ain't being sensitive. You're the one who always rushes to defend Huwite MASSA, if I so much as say one negative thing about a White motherfucker, especially one who has wronged me.
Of course I'm gonna get pissed. I could've died, but you act like it's ok since he's White, LOL!
I'm Asian, so I live in a reality that's somewhat on equal terms with Huwites. A month ago, SJWS considered Asians as White until a White guy murdered 6 Asian sluts, so now they're trying to sic Asians on Whites. It's not working though coz Asians aren't a Pan-Asian community.
There's no such thing as a United Chinese, Filipino, Vietnamese, Japanese, Korean, Burma, Thai, Mongol alliance. We all fucking hate each other, and we use Whites as weapons against the other Asians ethnicities. The Chinese are the best at this tactic, since they've been teaching Americans through the American school system, the Chinese version of Asian history since at least the fucking 1990s, LOL!

That's why I get disgusted when you're constantly groveling to Whites. The modern culture sucks due to Whites. Who do you think the SJWs are? Most SJWS are WHITE! LOL!
You're the one who's being retarded, just brushing off what happened to me as if it wasn't serious.
I or my mom, could've actually died earlier in the month. That's not over-dramatization. Sure, we could've prevented that by building a bigger wall, but why the fuck would I need a bigger wall for, when you expect people to have common decency, to not trying to fucking enter your goddamn house, uninvited?

Worse of all it was a White dude, we as a whole are trained to assume that it's the Latinos & Blacks you have to worry about so the last person you'd expect to mug you is some White guy. This isn't even the first time either on this block. It's just the first time it happened to my house. It's some kind of White boy operation, that even the Whites on my block hate, and they ain't Liberals. White boys on my block are Military Veterans, but they still be hating Whitey Dopehead like I do.
No more family values

As Xed said, I view all of that as distractionary politics, funded by Foreign Billionaires. You act like a typical American and view it at face value. Isn't Shaun King one of BLM's more influential figures? My point proved, coz that motherfucker is White, cos-playing as a Black man.

They want you to hate on BLM, so that they can fund a media attack on you to further fuel the narrative of the Billionaire classes. You took their bait, hook line & sinker faggot! In America this is actually the New Englanders & the Yankees.

It's not real politics, when the only players are rich motherfuckers using everyone else as their pawns to acquiesce control to Billionaire-funded politicians pushing for bigger government coz "look at all those racists, fighting BLM!"
That's what the BIllionaire faggots want you to do, it's a trap. This shit has been going on since Occupy Wallstreet.

When the rabble wanted the heads of Wallstreet, Wallstreet retaliated with Identity Politics, and now it's running wild coz so many rubes keep falling for it.

My point is that you don't know what the USA is, coz you're from California. Most Californians think that the USA is a melting pot. It's actually not. USA is mostly White, or at least was. When I first came to WA state, it was like 90% White. It looked exactly like Twin Peaks in terms of racial demographics, you only saw Whites & Asians. Even my block is just Whites & Asians. TP doesn't look like the actual WA people though.
Twin Peak girls are fucking sexy. WA state girls are fucking UGGGGGGGGLLLLY! I actually get amazed when people tell me that there's fine girls in Seattle. I'm like what? Those "fine girls" must be from California or New York, coz Seattle people got them ugly ass England genes.

I even tried to explain to you New England culture, but you don't understand it coz you've only lived in states that have a large Non-White population.
Last edited by Jack on Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
Va11 Hall-a Faggot: He's such a Chad. I bet he fucks an Asian bitch every night.
CapN Jack: Who the fuk These moFuggaz? :lol:
Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

Chinks created toilet paper, lol! Japs have always had a tradition of baths, which is why their public baths used to be co-ed until Europeans forced them to segregate the sexes.
You ever been to Europe man? They fucking stink, They don't fucking wear deodorant! I know this is true of Germany & Portugal during the 80s & 90s, I remember them being stank as hell. When I first moved to Japan in the 90s, the Jap gurls, dem bitches be smelling like Cherry.
(Not American Japs though. American Japs in America, smell like Fish. it's disgusting. The was my first cultureshock coming back to America. Asian-Americans fucking stink!)

I'm sick & tired of being to forced to abide by European standards. I understand, living by White boy standards within a White boy country, but why the fuck are they forcing their standards on foreign countries like Japan?
Japan is not WHite! No matter how much White motherfuckers try to claim us as White. The Far Left label us as White coz they hate us. The Far Right label us as White coz they love us! AYY LMAO!

I wouldn't even be American, if White just minded their own business and had allowed me to live a Japanese life in Japan.
White people fuck with Asia too much, Asia was already culturally advanced before the Whites came in, and fucked our shit up.

I'm not hating on Whites. I just have a more wholistic perspective that isn't narrated by White people, who lie, cheat & steal just as much as Jews do. You strangely only care when Jews try to fuck over Whites, when to the rest of the world, Whites have been doing the same exact "Jewish" shit to nearly every other race, lol!
There's a reason why Whites worship Jews. They wish they could be like Jews. Only Asians seem to have the brains to imitate Jews though, since The Chinese are currently taking over the USA's culture as we speak & what do White people do about it? NOTHING! At most they'll blame a random Black guy or Jew, LOL!

In your Latin perspective, perhaps White people have actually enlightened your cultures. From an Asian perspective, Whites have done nothing but steal from us, bomb us, and constantly lie about us. We only put up with it coz White people will nuke the shit out of you, killing off the entirety of your future generations (much of Japan's modern problems stem from WW2), and then rewrite your fucking history & teach it as reality. Huwites R that fucking crazy.

For example, the white guy who recently shot up a "massage parlor" full of asian chicks, has been labelled as a white supremacist despite the fact that the shooting had nothing to do with race. He was just an incel who got upset at the fact that he wasted all his money on prostitutes, and went insane. It has to be framed as a race war issue because people must be made to fight one another, and blame the crimes of any individual on their respective race to foment the conflict, so that nobody actually rebels against the trillionaires who actually pull the strings of society. That's why believing that trillionaires have economic power, has also been labelled as a "conspiracy theory" despite it being an obvious, common sense reality that the entity with the most money, can also afford to have the most influence.
It was actually mostly Black people who have been killing Asians lately, but he was the one White guy who went on a murder spree, so the BIllionaire class used his incident to spearhead that StopAsianHate movement that they tried to place Kamala Harris as a defacto spokesperson of, since she's part Asian.
I don't know any actual Asians who consider her Asian at all. We all think of her as a typical White bitch.
She's not ethnically White, but she acts like a White bitch.

Check up HoTep Jesus, he talks a lot about how there's a community of Blacks who act White as fuck, but claim to be Black whenever it suits them. That's what Kamala is to me. She doesn't look Asian, She's not culturally Asian. Nothing about her is Asian except for whatever Asian genes she has.

I would also like to add that whites (as in nordics) did not invent shit considering the idea of society was born in italy & greece (mediterraneans) and christianity came from the middle east. Nordics were fucking barbarians chasing rabbits with their dicks out before the might of the roman empire put them in their place, and if we kept our colonies in england none of this shit would be happening right now LMAO

THANK YOU! SOME COMMON SENSE! Next!

I get really annoyed when I hear that lie of Whites being the cause of modernity, when they just did what Jews did. Stole from a previous civilization, Killed the people of that previous civilization and then pretended that they never existed. You'd be thikning that Jews doing the same exact thing to Palestine would set up Alarm bells to White-worshippers, but they give Whites a free pass to act like the Khazarian Mafia.

BTW Monster Hunter Rise is fucking awesome and almost a 10 out of 10 game. MH RISE is so awesome that it already outsold all of Nintendo's B-league games. MH RISE outsold Kirby, Donkey Kong, Xenoblade, Fire Emblem, Metroid, Kid Icarus, Pikman, LOL! What's Star Fox & F-Zero? I dunno it must've been an echo.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
Va11 Hall-a Faggot: He's such a Chad. I bet he fucks an Asian bitch every night.
CapN Jack: Who the fuk These moFuggaz? :lol:
CENSORED
BANNED

Post by CENSORED »

BTW Monster Hunter Rise is fucking awesome and almost a 10 out of 10 game. MH RISE is so awesome that it already outsold all of Nintendo's B-league games.
See I want to believe you, but every time somebody hyped me up to play monster hunter I got bored to death. Granted part of it was because of the clunky gameplay, but I'm also not a fan of the structure where you have to grind the same monsters over & over for loot. Maybe the series is just not for me, but I'll give the demo a try.
MH RISE outsold Kirby, Donkey Kong, Xenoblade, Fire Emblem, Metroid, Kid Icarus, Pikman, LOL! What's Star Fox
A series with one good game, or at least one good game that I played. (Which is 64.)
Adventure might have been good, I have no clue but it's an unrelated game that happened to be rebranded as star fox. The original is more like a tech demo and it's boring lol. Any following game was just worse and worse culminating in star fox zero which was just dogshit, and fully deserved to fail.
I honestly never understood the hype behind star fox. I like star fox 64 too but I'm not gonna pretend it was some great underrated series because of one game.
& F-Zero? I dunno it must've been an echo.
Yeah what's an F-Zero? Another american racial riot? Is the F word like a racial slur?
All jokes aside F-Zero GX was fucking amazing and they could have kept the series alive just by porting it but I guess noone actually gives a fuck, I'm pretty sure most nintendo fans don't even know what captain falcon is from, he's just the falcon punch guy
DaRealEvilone
Giant Smile

Post by DaRealEvilone »