The Man, the Myth.. The Missing? Q spoke to me, "Mr. TD is trapped in the Black Lodge. You must Kill the Past to free him."

Moderator: MagnificentTerrorism

Krizzx
Giant Smile

No More Heroes | Topics

Post by Krizzx »

I just realized that there is no No More Heroes thread on here, so I made one.

They've released NMH 1 and 2 on the Switch. Strange that they decide to release an HD version of the original Wii NMHs and not NMH Paradise which was the HD port for the HD Twins last gen. Doesn't look like it supports motion controls, though, which is a shame. That was the best way to play as NMH was one of the few third party games to actually use it to make gameplay better. It had some of the best motion conrol usage on the Wii. I remember when NMH too added support for the classic controller and the reviewer all said they prefered the Wiimote, which is usually the opposite of what those crybabies usually said. I don't see why they can't map it to the joycons.
CENSORED
BANNED

Re: No More Heroes | Topics

Post by CENSORED »

There's also a new trailer for part 3
Anyway the PS360 HD port was terrible, I'm glad they ported the wii version. Any idea if it still runs at 60fps? I'm glad they added controller support honestly, I was never a fun of motion controls outside of lightgun games
CENSORED
BANNED

Post by CENSORED »

Nevermind, it's confirmed both games are 1080p 60fps
NMH1 is missing the licensed music (heavenly star and the track from K Entertainment) and the extras on the tv (the heavenly star music video or the original trailer depending on the version)
HOUSELANDER
Spiral Smile

Post by HOUSELANDER »

?
Last edited by HOUSELANDER on Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
CENSORED
BANNED

Post by CENSORED »

HOUSELANDER wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:58 pm i was expecting a remake with a new engine,i guess its too much to ask.it just like Killer7 Pc version,i believe it ported the gamecube version.
I honestly prefer it this way. I'm not gonna buy the switch version despite the controller support because I can run the original at 4k60fps through dolphin and I would rather end my life than replay 2, but I am happy when games are being preserved in their original state instead of being completely remade like final fantasy 7, or resident evil 2 and 3.
You have to realize, without emulators there's no way to play some old games at all. I like to do castlevania marathons at least once a year, but I have to run most of them through emulators because outside of the games included in that shitty collection konami released recently, I have no alternative.

Capcom actually does a good job at making most of their games available on the widest array of platforms possible, though it's not perfect. Nintendo sucks ass with preservation lol, every console they made past the wii has had less and less from their past catalogue. Konami is just doing next to nothing, they just re-released the unplayable metal gear PC ports from 20 years ago that aren't even optimized for modern platforms
CENSORED
BANNED

Post by CENSORED »

New trailer, game comes out on august the 27th

Suda posted some concept art on twitter and a list of voice actors, I was happy to see takashi miyamoto provide some illustrations, the actor for henry was replaced because he was cancelled recently

Iwazaru
qishmish

Post by Iwazaru »

Should have been casted Rowen Atkinson instead of that Robin Atkin Downes :p

wow.. we're sky high.. that shark we just jumped over is tiny.. we're so high right now (c)
HOUSELANDER
Spiral Smile

Post by HOUSELANDER »

?
CENSORED
BANNED

Post by CENSORED »

A new trailer and some "gameplay", they actually just showed off the minigames because the combat is all shown in stillshots
Krizzx
Giant Smile

Post by Krizzx »

I don't like the new voice actress for Bad Girl. She sounds terrible. The original was so much better

I'm glad this support motion controls with the Joycons, though. I still need to play TSA.