Irashaimase, welcome to the First Class VIP (Vagina Is Pretty) area. Only gentlemen of taste are allowed to move in. Take it or leave it MOTHAFUCKA!!! Go back to China if you're too much of a FAG (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧

Moderators: CutieHoney, MeisaKuroki

melonbread
Spiral Smile

Re: NintenDOMINATION

Post by melonbread »

Kaneko is probably my favorite Japanese character designer. I adore his asymmetry and erm...playful taboo pushing.

".ᴎoiꙅivɘ|ɘƚ ᴎɒʜƚ ᴎuᎸ ɘɿom ɘɿɒ ꙅɿoɿɿim"
DaRealEvilone
Giant Smile

Post by DaRealEvilone »

Nintendo full domination deepens down

https://www.gematsu.com/2020/12/famitsu ... 0-12-20-20

Ps5 is dead and Xbox Series, doa

No so excited about nintendo yet, or maybe a switch pro can make it up
Krizzx
Giant Smile

Post by Krizzx »

DaRealEvilone wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 5:26 am Nintendo full domination deepens down

To be fair, scalpers are hoarding so many consoles, that's there is no reason for most people to buy games on the platforms.
Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

Get yourselves Immortals Fenyx Rising while it's still on sale. I just bought me a physical copy for $20. (I still had membership vouchers from Gaystop that I didn't use yet, coz I haven't been around since september.)
I was always interested in Fenyx, but I was never going to buy it, coz it's Ubishit and Immortals Fenyx Rising is the dumbest name I've ever heard of, for a game. That sounds like some shovelware bullshit. (It's not. It's like the one Ubisoft game, not called Rayman or Tom Clancy, that isn't shit.)

You play one Ubishit openworld game, you've played them all. Hell if you played BOTW, you basically played an ubi game that doesn't suck lol. (I actually liked Fart Cry 5 though. It's basically what Fallout 3, NV, & 4 would be if they actually had good gameplay. That Fart shit had badass battles against airplanes & ghettobirds. The problem is that it sucks ass when you beat it, coz you murdered the entire cult, so there's nothing to do in postgame.)

Fenyx is what BOTW & AOC should've been lol. Fenyx has everything that I thought BOTW lacked. BOTW feels more real though, as in it felt like a fully realized virtual world with a fully functioning weather system. Fenyx feels more like a Saints row type of open world, where it feels like a game or playground, rather than an actual virtual world that dumbass NPCS live in. ALthough Fenyx is way more interesting than Sains, coz it's platformer based sandbox game, where you can climb up everything and there's plenty of badass monsters to kill, and they're tough to kill. (AOC's main problem. Fights against bosses were good especially when facing hordes of bosses at the same time, but in typical musou fashion, you're wasting hours of your life fighting against retards that just stand there.)

Honestly though, if BOTW didn't have such shit combat, annoying ass rain that makes you fall to your death & that fucking retarded weapon break system, BOTW could easily be the best game of all time. It's just meh, aight though. I like how in BOTW, even the weather would kill you. Sometimes lightning will zap you to death if you're wearing metal. So far, I haven't seen anything like that in Fenyx. Fenyx gets the action, story-based objectives overall gameplay flow right, but BOTW's Shenmue elements are what propel BOTW to the legendary status that it has.

Fenyx feels as self-referential as Kid Icarus Uprising, but Uprising had a much more funny script.

Fenyx is still funny, it just doesn't make me laugh as much as Pit & Palutena do.

If only I weren't left handed (AKA retarded.) Uprising would've been my fave 3ds game, but I could only stomach playing through it once coz the controls hurt your hand if you're left handed.

BOTW is a much better simulator, the fun of BOTW for me isn't even the gameplay (which is shit.) I just liked hording things & climbing up stuff. Fenyx Rising has Classic God of War's combat, but with a full sandbox open world which looks like a 3d version of Kid Icarus.

Actually the default look of the main character looks like a female version of Pit from Kid Icarus. (I made her look like Schala from Chrono Trigger.) Ubishit & Nintendo have a good relationship and I'm thinking that Ubishit would make mad bank if they just reskinned a Fenyx Rising gamr as a Kid Icarus game. They would also need to buff up the bow, so it can be as powerful as the Uprising bow.

I may buy the overpriced DLC (It's fucking $40, but I only paid 20 for the base game lol.), coz the DLCs they have planned for "Not Kid Icarus Fenyx Rising" sound pretty good. One of them is a mode where you play as a Chinese god, and it takes place in a Chinese mythological world. (Watch them copy the dragons from BOTW.) The final dlc is a Beat em up brawler. I don't care about the first dlc.

I'm guessing that Nintendo doesn't work with Ubishit as much coz they're not Japanese. AOC while not a bad game, in small doses. Would've been way better had AOC been Fenyx Rising. Fenyx deserves to sell over 3 million. It just came out and it's already on sale. I've always loved the anime-ish look of the game (it reminds me of Kid Icarus, which I think is intentional. They do make constant jokes about BOTW.) and the combat and gameplay vids I saw before hand looked fun.

LOL the PC version looks so much better.

Great game either way though.
Krizzx wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 1:21 pm
DaRealEvilone wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 5:26 am Nintendo full domination deepens down

To be fair, scalpers are hoarding so many consoles, that's there is no reason for most people to buy games on the platforms.
That's Japanese sales, man. They weren't going to buy a Xbox anyway, lol.
I think the "MUH SCALPERS" is just a cope. Scalpers do their thang all the time every time a new console comes out. How come only BS5 & XshitXseriesXLOOK MOM, My name is fucking confusing X are granted the Muh Scalpers excuse. Scalpers did that same shit back with PS4 & Switch, but I didn't hell no "MUH SCALPER!" excuse coz PS4 sold over 1 million in a day. Switch did like double that in two weeks, so not as impressive.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
Va11 Hall-a Faggot: He's such a Chad. I bet he fucks an Asian bitch every night.
CapN Jack: Who the fuk These moFuggaz? :lol:
Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

melonbread wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 7:45 am Kaneko is probably my favorite Japanese character designer. I adore his asymmetry and erm...playful taboo pushing.

LOL wrong thread. As for Kaneko, his designs aren't really taboo in Japan.
They're just controversial among Westerners, especially the way he depicts angels, as sexy, naked blonde bimbo bondage slaves lol. It's like I was saying in an another thread.
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=76&start=10
USA likes to force their morals on to everyone. It wasn't so bad back then, coz they just had generic Christfaggot morals. Modern USA sucks ass though, coz they're hardcore into that Tranny shit, even to the point that the USA wanted to push an omnibus bill which included 10 million dollars being sent to Pakistan, to reeducate Muslims in gender studies, LOL! Yeah I see that turning out well, nope. Hell I'm at the point where I feel like defecting. Osama Bin Laden was right! Amurka sucks, dicks, and they love teh dick!

EDIT: FUck this save draft button. I keep pressing that by accident instead of submit.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
Va11 Hall-a Faggot: He's such a Chad. I bet he fucks an Asian bitch every night.
Krizzx
Giant Smile

Post by Krizzx »

Jack wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 2:02 pm Get yourselves Immortals Fenyx Rising while it's still on sale. I just bought me a physical copy for $20. (I still had membership vouchers from Gaystop that I didn't use yet, coz I haven't been around since september.)
I was always interested in Fenyx, but I was never going to buy it, coz it's Ubishit and Immortals Fenyx Rising is the dumbest name I've ever heard of, for a game. That sounds like some shovelware bullshit. (It's not. It's like the one Ubisoft game, not called Rayman or Tom Clancy, that isn't shit.)

You play one Ubishit openworld game, you've played them all. Hell if you played BOTW, you basically played an ubi game that doesn't suck lol. (I actually liked Fart Cry 5 though. It's basically what Fallout 3, NV, & 4 would be if they actually had good gameplay. That Fart shit had badass battles against airplanes & ghettobirds. The problem is that it sucks ass when you beat it, coz you murdered the entire cult, so there's nothing to do in postgame.)

Fenyx is what BOTW & AOC should've been lol. Fenyx has everything that I thought BOTW lacked. BOTW feels more real though, as in it felt like a fully realized virtual world with a fully functioning weather system. Fenyx feels more like a Saints row type of open world, where it feels like a game or playground, rather than an actual virtual world that dumbass NPCS live in. ALthough Fenyx is way more interesting than Sains, coz it's platformer based sandbox game, where you can climb up everything and there's plenty of badass monsters to kill, and they're tough to kill. (AOC's main problem. Fights against bosses were good especially when facing hordes of bosses at the same time, but in typical musou fashion, you're wasting hours of your life fighting against retards that just stand there.)

Honestly though, if BOTW didn't have such shit combat, annoying ass rain that makes you fall to your death & that fucking retarded weapon break system, BOTW could easily be the best game of all time. It's just meh, aight though. I like how in BOTW, even the weather would kill you. Sometimes lightning will zap you to death if you're wearing metal. So far, I haven't seen anything like that in Fenyx. Fenyx gets the action, story-based objectives overall gameplay flow right, but BOTW's Shenmue elements are what propel BOTW to the legendary status that it has.

Fenyx feels as self-referential as Kid Icarus Uprising, but Uprising had a much more funny script.

Fenyx is still funny, it just doesn't make me laugh as much as Pit & Palutena do.

If only I weren't left handed (AKA retarded.) Uprising would've been my fave 3ds game, but I could only stomach playing through it once coz the controls hurt your hand if you're left handed.

BOTW is a much better simulator, the fun of BOTW for me isn't even the gameplay (which is shit.) I just liked hording things & climbing up stuff. Fenyx Rising has Classic God of War's combat, but with a full sandbox open world which looks like a 3d version of Kid Icarus.

Actually the default look of the main character looks like a female version of Pit from Kid Icarus. (I made her look like Schala from Chrono Trigger.) Ubishit & Nintendo have a good relationship and I'm thinking that Ubishit would make mad bank if they just reskinned a Fenyx Rising gamr as a Kid Icarus game. They would also need to buff up the bow, so it can be as powerful as the Uprising bow.

I may buy the overpriced DLC (It's fucking $40, but I only paid 20 for the base game lol.), coz the DLCs they have planned for "Not Kid Icarus Fenyx Rising" sound pretty good. One of them is a mode where you play as a Chinese god, and it takes place in a Chinese mythological world. (Watch them copy the dragons from BOTW.) The final dlc is a Beat em up brawler. I don't care about the first dlc.

I'm guessing that Nintendo doesn't work with Ubishit as much coz they're not Japanese. AOC while not a bad game, in small doses. Would've been way better had AOC been Fenyx Rising. Fenyx deserves to sell over 3 million. It just came out and it's already on sale. I've always loved the anime-ish look of the game (it reminds me of Kid Icarus, which I think is intentional. They do make constant jokes about BOTW.) and the combat and gameplay vids I saw before hand looked fun.

LOL the PC version looks so much better.

Great game either way though.
I've been hearing people talk about Rise of Fenix for like a month now. I just figured it was another game that was making a lost of bus because its ripped off BOTW's art style like Genshin Impact

I didn't give it a second though.
I think the "MUH SCALPERS" is just a cope. Scalpers do their thang all the time every time a new console comes out. How come only BS5 & XshitXseriesXLOOK MOM, My name is fucking confusing X are granted the Muh Scalpers excuse. Scalpers did that same shit back with PS4 & Switch, but I didn't hell no "MUH SCALPER!" excuse coz PS4 sold over 1 million in a day. Switch did like double that in two weeks, so not as impressive.
Nah, it has never been this bad. They ar edoing the same things they did with the Nvidia RTX 3XXX cards. They are using bots to mass buy up all orders the moment they beocme available everywhere.

https://www.tweaktown.com/news/76804/sc ... %2C%202020.

Its gotten so bad, that the parliament in European nations have stepped up to pass legislation to combat it.
DaRealEvilone
Giant Smile

Post by DaRealEvilone »

Double check those swastikas, nazi is going to right while Japanese one is going to left
Some scholars say nazi one is the black sun, sabbath
While the one pointing to left used by Buddhists, Hinduism means sun, life
So is dark sun death vs sun life

Like the @dl will sue anyone just to hide the truth
Since they are worshippers of saturn, its occultism hidden knowledge

Fenix rising, I remember being called gods of Greek a direct resembles of kid icarus
Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

Krizzx wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 7:32 pm I've been hearing people talk about Rise of Fenix for like a month now. I just figured it was another game that was making a lost of bus because its ripped off BOTW's art style like Genshin Impact
Yeah you seem to do that a lot. You seem to think that any game that imitates or is inspired by another, is bad.
When sometimes some products are so good, they spawn imitators, which in turns creates a genre. Some of those imitators are actually better or good enough to be compared with the original.
That's like saying that Final Fight is better than Streets of Rage 2 simply coz FF is the original of that style of beat em up. (Kunio Kun & Double Dragon are the originators but who cares about them? They're fucking slow LOL!)
Even SOR1 compares well to Final Fight, but I'd give it to FF, since FF is harder, but not as cheap.

It's fucking funny, coz you're acting as if BOTW didn't copy Ubishit first. BOTW clearly ripped off Ass Creed & Far Cry, but BOTW actually made it fun by making the world feel more sim-like. I enjoy BOTW as some wussy ass life-simulator Animal Crossing type of game. I think BOTW is fucking terrible as an Action game. (which is what it's catgorized as.) The action part is where Fenyx completely kills BOTW.
It also does dungeon design & puzzles way better. You actually do puzzles out in the over-world, instead of some cheapass copy & pasted Shrine bullshit like BOTW.

Amusingly, Ubishit later ripped off BOTW, with Fenyx Rising but they made Fenyx Rising feel less like a Ubisoft game than BOTW did. BOTW honestly feels like a mod of Ubisoft games, even down to the easy as fuck combat. What made BOTW brilliant is that they actually made climbing towers fun, whereas I fucking hated towers in every single Fart Cry I ever played. Fenyx Rising doesn't even have towers.
ACG actually addressed this in his review, he pointed out that it plays nothing like a typical Ubishit open world game.
He compared it more to Fable or whatever, I thought it was more like Sudeki.
Fenyx reminds me of the large, epic grand-scope that 2000 era Xbox action games had. (Ninja Gaiden was basically a Zelda game, that focused on action.)
BOTW's world is much larger but Fenyx's is much more interesting to me, due to how it's so action packed. It reminds me of a modern version of NES era Action Platformers.

Fenyx's combat is good, and it plays as well as God of War 2. Shit this is what I wanted God of War 4 to be, just an open world hack n slash game, like some modern version of Sega's Beyond Oasis.
I was surprised how enemies are actually a challenge in Fenyx Rising, even during the tutorial level. I was fucking shocked to find out that I only completed the tutorial so far, coz the actual game, is when it gets fucking awesome. You finally learn how to fly and go anywhere you want but it functions like an NES era open world game, where you'll just get your ass kicked if you venture too far out from where you should go.

BOTW is still the better overall package, but it's due to the small touches like the horseback riding combat, the lively villages, the realtime weather (Fenyx has a day/night system but the weather doesn't seem to change.), climate hazards, being able to build a village, actually living & buying a house inside of a village, being open world enough to the point that you could just play BOTW as a life sim, and do nothing but horde cash & buy a bunch of stuff. I wish you could just buy every business out like in Xenoblade 2.

Fenyx Rising is clearly more of an action game, and it doesn't have any rpg elements at all.
Which is shocking coz Ubishit openworld games normally have level ups & villages, but Fenyx has none. It feels more like a Metroid where your level ups are just your equipment. I prefer this approach, coz you can paly the game forever, but never become too overleveled, which was Dragon's Dogma's problem. I actually thought that Dogma was the only open world game that close to what BOTW did, but now that throne has been taken by Fenyx Rising. It's clearly just a first attempt, and I don't expect to see more of the BOTW-like elements until a sequel. Or maybe the DLC, but the dlc sounds much more action-based to me, since one of them is actually a beat em up, which is right up my alley since I play just about every beat em up.

In any case, ACG raving on about Fenyx Rising so hard, that he actually forgot to rate the game, speaks volumes for how good it is. I hate his rating system, coz I don't think Buy, Get on Sale, or Pass is descriptive enough, but I now understand why he does that. You can clearly tell he liked Fenyx Rising and he does confirm that it's a must buy within his comments section.

I already bought it before I even saw his review. (I don't watch that faggot anyway. I think all video reviewers are retarded shills.) I didn't bother to look up any impressions or reviews at all. I just took one look at the combat, and I knew I was going to like it. I looked up if it had a postgame first though. Saw it had nightmare mode, alright that's the game for me, coz it focuses on areas that I thought BOTW sucked at (music, combat, dumbass rain, dumbass weapon break system, BOTW feels like a training wheels open-world game for babies.), but fenyx does it better. Especially the combat. Every single fucking enemy is easy as fuck in BOTW. It feels like a fucking kid's game. It's why I eventually got rid of BOTW, the combat is shit. BOTW does do everything else well though, which is why I don't really talk shit about it.

The only thing I hate so far (besides the fucking ugly HUD that you can thankfully turn off), is that the tutorial area is too fucking long. Even the actual game makes fun of it.

I was gonna post the screen cap but my mac doesn't seem to read sd minis any more for some reason. It still sd cards, just not mini. It made me laugh when Zeus made fun of the tutorial coz even I was like, why is it so fucking long? It took me 4 hours. The tutorial area was easily the worst part of BOTW but that like only took me 30 minutes. Realistically, I think Fenyx's tutorial is only an hour long. I just wasted 4 hours on the open world, not knowing where to fucking go coz I turned the ugly ass hud off. I wanted to play it exactly like BOTW, and just go out exploring. I completely forgot that even BOTW trapped you inside a boring ass tututorial zone when you first start the game.

You can clearly tell that Fenyx Rising's tutorial area was made first, coz it looks nothing like the rest of the game. The rest of the game looks so damn pretty, bright & colorful. The tutorial area looks like a generic PS4 game with grainy ass brown, & grey color scheme. I'm shocked that the game didn't make fun of how horrid the gfx were, at the start of the game.
At least with fenyx, you start seeing pretty ass landscapes as soon as you fly out of the tutorial island. In BOTW, I saw nothing but flat & generic grasslands up until I finally discovered the giant toilet Zora town.
AOC actually reuses all of those landscapes that we saw in BOTW, but fuck I much rather be playing Fenyx. Fenyx is a legit 9 out of 10 game. It really should've been a Kid Icarus game, that way it wouldn't have got lost behind Cyberderp & Watchdogs take a shit.

It basically is a Kid Icarus game though, since the main character is a Female Pit (You can customize them however you want though. You can even turn him into Kratos, which some people have already done.)
Her default design is Pit, but with tits and fiery red hair like a Phoenix.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

https://www.tweaktown.com/news/76804/sc ... %2C%202020.

Its gotten so bad, that the parliament in European nations have stepped up to pass legislation to combat it.
You say that like it's a good thing. You do realize that Eurofags are doing this shit coz they want to crack down on a secondary market that's making more profit per-console-sold than the corporations are.
This is the reason why SOYNY & Microshit want to crack down so hard on Used games, by forcing us to all go digital or gamepass, coz they can't stand that shit ass Gaystop was making huge profits off of the Used games market.

You know, there's a much easier way to solve the used game market? Do what Nintendo does, and actually make good games, AYY LMAO! Oh wait, no that would require effort on the corporations part, and time is money! I rarely buy used Nintendo Switch games, coz they generally don't even fucking exist. People rarely sell off their Nintenderp shit.

Back to the original point. Fuck Europe. Fuck the USA too for that matter, but in this specific issue, FUCK Europe. It's always nice to know that our governments love cracking down on individuals increasing their own power, by profiting through a secondary market.

It's kinda like how the USA is the world's largest drug dealer, but it's ok when the USA does it, coz they have 'professionals' otherwise known as Doctors, prescribe it to you. Meanwhile local weed farmer gets taken out & shot, but is reported by the police as if he were a drug dealer kingpin who had to be killed, to protect society!, lol.
What they do with his weed? The government confiscates it, and then sells it back on the fucking street via their government snitches like a Snoop Dogg. It's always the same fucking pattern.

A law is created whenever the government realizes that people are making too much money off of a market that they could just tax the hell out of. We're currently seeing them do this with internet social media.
The funny part is that the corporation at the end of the day, doesn't even lose money since they already made their cheddar when they shipped their product out, and the fucktard scalper bought it.
What has the government pissed off, (Especially a European.) is that these Scalpers didn't have a 'License' to sell overpriced bullshit, based off of the high demand of the product.
Double check those swastikas, nazi is going to right while Japanese one is going to left
Some scholars say nazi one is the black sun, sabbath
While the one pointing to left used by Buddhists, Hinduism means sun, life
So is dark sun death vs sun life
I'm well aware of that. I actually explained what the Nazi symbol means in Asia, in that thread.
Edit: I linked to the wrong thread in my previous post.
This is the correct thread.
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=39&p=1272&hilit=swatika#p1272
Xed responding to a quote I wrote.
Japs get in trouble for the Swatika shit all the time, coz to us it means Peace. (The symbol came from Asia.) It still means Peace in Asia, but like Xed said, Americans always take over the conversation, and force their standards on to the rest of the world.
Yeah I noticed that whitebeard's swastika in One Piece was censored from western releases. Hell to this day I still hear criticism about the original TLOZ having a swastika shaped dungeon. People are just fucking retarded and ironically extremely racist because they cannot even ponder the idea of different cultures existing. Let alone certain symbols having different meanings across different cultures.
It doesn't matter though, I've been explaining this for ages. No one ever fucking cares, because they act as though the alternate meanings of the Swaszi symbol are niche, when there's billions more Asians in the world than there are of Whites. White are a fucking minority, but they be acting like fucking Jews mang!

The only thing that a White dickhead sees, is the Nazi symbol, and therefore must be banned. One Piece can't even keep the Manji symbol, coz it's associated with Nazis. I'm really sick of that shit. It's kinda like how the Confederate flag is banned everywhere, when the confederacy wasn't even a racist symbol. Confederate flags used to be every where as late as the 1980s, coz it actually does not have racist connotations at all. (A lot of non-whites were Confederates. You're being lied to about the Civil War.)

The reason for this is that the Confederates, symbolize an armed opposition against the Federal government, who merely wanted to get rid of the South's slaves (but not the North. 6 states in the North actually still owned slaves after the Civil war ended, AYY LMAO!) to kill the South's economy.
You don't hear any of this from dumbass Trumptards or American Liberals. Damn near everyone in the USA is fucking clueless about their own damn history. Fuck Abe Lincoln, he's the origin of the USA's big government.

Culture is constantly homogenizing, but it's labeled as multiculturalism for some reason, when we're all just forced to adopt American't culture, but they label it as diversity lol.
All they're doing is trying to hide from you, and all of us, what actually happened historically, by erasing all of our history, rewriting it, and then making it forbidden for you to learn about history by calling you a racist.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
Krizzx
Giant Smile

Post by Krizzx »

Jack wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 4:08 pm
Krizzx wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 7:32 pm I've been hearing people talk about Rise of Fenix for like a month now. I just figured it was another game that was making a lost of bus because its ripped off BOTW's art style like Genshin Impact
Yeah you seem to do that a lot. You seem to think that any game that imitates or is inspired by another, is bad.
When sometimes some products are so good, they spawn imitators, which in turns creates a genre. Some of those imitators are actually better or good enough to be compared with the original.
That's like saying that Final Fight is better than Streets of Rage 2 simply coz FF is the original of that style of beat em up. (Kunio Kun & Double Dragon are the originators but who cares about them? They're fucking slow LOL!)
Even SOR1 compares well to Final Fight, but I'd give it to FF, since FF is harder, but not as cheap.
I was more pointing out that the game simply looked unremarkable to me among the streams of BOTW inspired games that came out in just this year alone, and that I had seen no reason to think otherwise. There weren't mountains of people jumping up and down and sucking its dick like with Hades, so I had no reason to pay it anymore attention than any of the others.

Breath of the Wilds admitted main inspiration was Skyrim. Outside of the Ubisoft towers you had to climb, the content didn't really feel like an Ubisoft derivative to me.

Personally, I'd take the Technos style beat-em ups over the Capcom styled ones any day of the week, and the Konami style over both. They had more soul and ingenuity. All capcom beat-em ups felt the same from Final Fight to Captain Commando. Knights of the Round, The Punsher, all that shit felt same just with different cosmetics.

Technos rewewned the feel and flow of their combat mechanics with every single game. Final Fight 1-3 all felt the same. Double 2 felt nothing like 1 and 3 felt nothing like 2.

The Konami style felt the most fun, though.

Its a shame Konami has fallen off so hard in the past decade. We'll never see a collection of beat-emups from them. Probably more do to licensing than anything else. Especially all the old Ninja Turtles games.

They could at least give up Gaiapolis.