"Inclusivity is an ongoing education for everyone, and nothing is set in stone." - Tim Schafer
Fun fact: God of War is on sale right now, but the SJWs are trying to stop it!

Moderators: WhereGamingDies, Airport51

Jack
Thy ILLnifique

One Piece

Post by Jack »

Edit: I renamed the thread to One Piece, but the original subject was Media Epics. I renamed it to One Piece coz I plan to write more posts justifying why I believe that One Piece has the best storytelling that I've ever seen from any modern media.
_____

Epic means Grand Narrative. Recommend any other media with a similar style of story telling, and attention to detail. I'm not really interested in generic ass Lord of the Rings or Gay of Thrones style shit though. I think that medieval shit is fucking boring, unless it's like Berserk, which feels more like a horror setting.
What I really like is fucking weird shit like One Piece, where it seems like anything can happen, but for some reason, everything actually makes sense due to how the story always respects its own internal logic.

I've been binge watching One Piece lately and epic is really the best way to describe it.
I saw episodes of One Piece way back in the 90s in Japan, but One Piece is one of those shows that you need to see from the beginning, otherwise you won't really understand the impact of most moments in the show.
I also saw the shitty 4kids dub in the USA, which completely turned me off from One Piece, all the way up until now. I got randomly interested in One Piece all of a sudden while I was looking at the roster for Jump Force. I wanted to know why Boa is always included in most games over Robin when Robin is actually a main character.
I found out that Luffy's girlfriend is Boa Hancock, and I was like wth? That's strange as fuck. Then I saw that Blackbeard is the main bad guy now, which was really strange to me coz Crocodile was the main bad dude when I was growing up, and now he's just a minor character lol.
The more I looked into the lore, the more interesting the setting sounded to me so I started watching OP on netflix. I even bought Pirate Warriors 4 after I watched 69 episodes into the series. The 4 seasons on Netflix only covers the first 6 stages in PW4. PW4 is an awesome game btw, but I talk about that in a game thread. (It's not a typical musou at all.)

I just got into One Piece 2 weeks ago. I didn't even like anime but I was hooked by Ussop/Kaya's story, Nami/Arlong feud made me realize it was something special, and the Alabasta saga got me hype for the rest of the series coz One Piece apparently stays that high quality all throughout the series. The attention to detail & build-up feels like a novel, but in Manga & Anime form.
One Piece has as much detail as the real world. They even had a warlord system which was similar to what we hav in real life where Big shot criminals ally with the police to take down lesser criminals.
There's even alphabet agencies, several illuminati style groups, etc. One Piece basically has a fully fleshed out world like Suda's KTP games, but One Piece was actually popular enough to have over 20 years of content & build up. One Piece isn't even over yet, but it's still good. Which is the crazy part.

The Kaya arc was a shitty arc, but the ending was a good pay off when it's finally revealed, the reason why Ussop lies all the time.
Arlong Park is my fave Arc so far, and it's what made me realize that this is nothing like typical anime. That shit is dark, but it has a lot of heart. (Most dark anime, is just depressing.)

You really have to watch this show from the first episode for this scene to really hit you hard. 10 episodes before this scene, we were seeing a lot of betrayals, a flashback death, the history of the town, and we had about 30 episodes with Nami before we find out who she truly is. There's a lot of subtle touches such as Luffy giving Nami his straw hat. At this point we only know that the hat is important to him coz a guy named Shanks gave it to him. (The hat is actually Gol D Roger's hat, the guy that you see in the intro of every episode.) Luffy passed the hat down to her in case none of the crew make it back from the battle.

Nami is actually the first character you ever see from the entire show, but you're not even introduced to her until episode 5. Luffy just ran into her all the time during the first 4 episodes, but they never spoke to each other. What's most amusing was how by episode 1, I was about ready to turn it off, until Luffy randomly punches the whiny nerdy kid in the face, and then the kid asks him why he did that. Luffy just responds with, "Coz I feel like it." lol! That made me realize that Luffy isn't a typical shonen hero at all, and that he may actually act like a pirate. He does act like a pirate, but he's extremely loyal to his friends, which is what makes him nominally the hero.

Since Luffy is a pirate, he tends to do a lot of crazy shit.
Alabasta Saga, made me go WTF? Damn! That entire story arc is filled with crazy ass intense drama-filled scenes like this but I chose that scene coz it was the 2nd most "WTF?" scene I saw after the Nami stabbing herself scene.

Vivi seems like she'll play a prominent role again, based off of this scene.

This scene seems to be a prelude to the end, but this actually came from a year ago, and we still don't know what that scene is about. That's not how slow the plot moves, that's just how much plot it actually has. There's so much stuff going on at the same time. You're following the journey of multiple characters, including some of the villains but the main focus is always the Straw Hat crew.

A lot of times you see a minor character from 50 something episodes ago, coming back and becoming a more important character and other times you see major characters doing the exact opposite and becoming less relevant.
The best example is the introduction of Bellamy & Blackbeard. Bellamy comes off as if he'll be the main antagonist of the seires, but he's actually just a bit player who returns 200 episodes later to get used as a obstacle by the main villain of the DressaRosa arc.

Blackbeard on the other hand, seems like he'll become an ally since he's encouraging Luffy to keep on chasing his dreams.

Then 100 something episodes later we find out just how dangerous Blackbeard is and how lucky Luffy was, that he decided not to fight Bellamy that day, otherwise Blackbeard would've killed Luffy on the spot.

One of my fave characters is Vivi, who herself started out as just random joke enemy who rides on a stupid chocobo styled duck. She's later revealed to be a princess who went undercover and the Straw Hat crew just happen to be around when the assassins try to assinate her. This starts the first 60+ episode saga called the Alabasta Saga and it's kickstarted when the main assassin

Oh man, and the main assassin was actually Nico Robin,

who later joins the crew after the Alabasta Saga is over.
When it happen, it's just so unexpected. It's weird, how they just let her join simply coz Luffy trusts her. She saved his life twice, even when she was an antagonist. She actually planned to backstab Crocodile from the beginning, but he literally backstab impales her.
Hell they even go 100 more episodes before they finally explore Nico Robin's background, which is called the Enie's Lobby Saga. I haven't got up to that yet. I'm only at Sky Island, coz I actually wasted my time watching the fillers that came before Sky Island. (Which of course aren't as good. fillers lack the tension & mystery of the canon episodes.)

I originally saw the Enies Lobby scene from the video game, but this scene is just so damn well written, that I actually teared up a bit, even during the video game rendition.

The Enie's Lobby Nico Robin scene in its original form. This is normally most peoples' 2nd fave Saga.

My fave so far is Nami's coz I haven't seen Enies yet, which is basically Government agencies trying to collect on her bounty, but it climaxes with the entire Straw Hats crew being marked for death by the World Government lol. They did that just so they could be closer to Robin, since before this Saga, she was always distant & didn't interact much with the crew.

This is another scene from the game that really caught my attention, and it's just as impactful in the anime.

That entire MarineFord arc seems to be everyones' favorite Saga. It's basically the Marvel Endgame of the One Piece universe.
You're seeing crossovers that you thought you'd never see like Buggy vs Mihawk, LOL!

Buggy himself is actually one of the 100s of characters' whose story that you see play out throughout the entire One Piece series. He's one of my faves coz he keeps gaining notoriety & fame among the pirate culture, due to a misunderstanding. The Marines view him as a mastermind due to his past connections with Gol D Roger & people that he hates like Shanks, lol. They even assume that he masterminded prison breakout with Luffy. (The joke is that Jinbei & Crocodile were viewed as subordinates, even through they're both former WARLORDS)
I hated Buggy when he first appeared, but that's a recurring theme with One Piece. I also really hated Vivi & Usopp, but they all warm up to you the more that you learn about them.
Nico Robin & Zoro are like the only two characters that I loved from the start.

Speaking of which, I find it awesome how throughout the whole series, Sanji always acts & looks like some kind of Yakuza. Only for it to be revealed 500 episodes after he was introduced that he actually is from a Mobster family, lol! They even devote about 80 something episodes to his family as part of the Big Mama Saga.
Oh yeah, the Italian mafia & the five families are actually a thing in One Piece. This setting is so fucking detailed.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
Va11 Hall-a Faggot: He's such a Chad. I bet he fucks an Asian bitch every night.
CapN Jack: Who the fuk These moFuggaz? :lol:
HOUSELANDER
Spiral Smile

Re: One Piece

Post by HOUSELANDER »

i dropped One piece many years ago because i simply burnout,but yeah i like one piece writing,here one of the my favourite arc where it was revealed the fishman clan Arlong & his crew once being treated as a Slave,in fact it was still happen one of the arc we can see human selling the Mermaid like a prostitute.& there is a Celestial Dragon group who nobody dares to touch them & they do whatever they want,in real life i believe those group is equal to the Rostchild family but that just my guess,hillarious part Luffy just straight up punch one of the Celestial Dragon LOL Luffy just make enemy with everyone.i consider Luffy as Anti Hero like the japenese dub Goku who only cares about fighting,in luffy case only care about Adventure & solve the problem in front of him.

the story of one piece is rich they have the Marine,Warlords,Yonko & the Revolutionaries.
Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

Gyrojojo wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:55 am i dropped One piece many years ago because i simply burnout,but yeah i like one piece writing,
Just read the manga. That's what I plan to do when I burn out on the anime.
I'm planning to get some Omnibus editions today. I want to get the Arlong Arc which are two editions and the Paramount Saga. I also want Water 7 & the final half of Alabasta saga but those are sold out in my local barnes & noble.
https://www.barnesandnoble.com/s/one+pi ... =40&page=1
I'm thinking of just getting a box set, but I'm most likely only going to read the sagas that I love so it makes more sense for me to just get Omnibus of the chapters that I'll reread.

I'm guessing Paramount War is so popular that they always have it in stock. It's the arc with the largest-scale battle. Water 7 seems to be the second most popular though coz every single WAter 7 chapter is sold out. I just want a damn book with Pre Time skip Nico Robin on the fucking cover. Water 7 also revolves around her though.

I want the part of Alabasta where Luffy beats the shit out of Vivi, lol! That happens to be the one Alabasta volume that's also sold out where I live.
here one of the my favourite arc where it was revealed the fishman clan Arlong & his crew once being treated as a Slave,in fact it was still happen one of the arc we can see human selling the Mermaid like a prostitute.
Jinbei fucked him up, lol.

Arlong is extremely intimidating during the Nami storyline too, then we find out 300 something episodes later that Arlong is just the Raditz of One Piece.

there is a Celestial Dragon group who nobody dares to touch them & they do whatever they want,in real life i believe those group is equal to the Rostchild family but that just my guess,hillarious part Luffy just straight up punch one of the Celestial Dragon LOL
The people who rule over the Celestial Dragons are definitely Rothschild types, lol.

The Celestial Dragons are just meant to be the European Monarchy, they're even inbred, AYY LMAO! Every time I wonder why White people hates monarchs so much. All one has to do is look at European monarchs, they're fucking savages who ruled simply coz they were born into nobility. We still have monarchs in half of Asia.
Arlong & his crew once being treated as a Slave,in fact it was still happen one of the arc we can see human selling the Mermaid like a prostitute.
Yeah that's what I like about One Piece, it has a lot of mature situations but for some reason, damn near everybody who doesn't read One Piece, assumes that it's little kid shit. When I think One Piece is the most mature Manga out of the big 3, Dragon Ball Z, Naruto & One Piece. I really don't understand how the hell an adult gets into Dragon Ball. DBZ has the shittiest writing where the entire plot revolves around power levels and waiting for Goku to kick everyones' ass.

In One Piece, every single character plays a vital role within their niche. Not everyone is a fighter, but they can contribute through support roles, intel gathering, navigation and the like. One Piece doesn't even have power levels. They have bounties, but bounties only reflect your level of infamy and influence.

The funny thing is, most of us One Piece fans were originally Dragon Ball fans. I can't even get into the original Dragon Ball any more because damn near everything in the original series doesn't even matter except for the King Piccolo arc. One Piece succesfuly merges the adventure of Dragon Ball, with the fights of DBZ, but they do it in a way that actually feels coherent. In the sense that, I can imagine these power struggles occurring in our real life.

The Arlong Park arc was basically just your typical Crime Movie plot where a two-bit criminal lord takes over an entire city and enslaves them. Alabasta Saga was about a Mafia boss named Crocodile who aimed to procure an ancient weapon for himself but to do so, he had to take over an entire kingdom.
If this were DBZ, that Mafia boss would simply challenge the King to a fight, beat him & then take over, lol.

In One Piece, the Mafia boss actually has to do it politically by winning the hearts of the people, & becoming their local hero. Crocodile then colludes to take over the entire country in secret through his secret spy network who work to dismantle the kingdom of Alabasta from within.
Vivi the princess of Alabasta infiltrated the secret spy network, but it's later revealed that Nico Robin allowed her to infiltrate, simply coz they thought it was funny that the princess believed she could save her kingdrom.

This is where Luffy & the Straw Hats come in. They tried to politically take down the secret spy network, Baroque Works but Baroque Works initiated a civil war within Alabasta kingdom through a false flag operation which forced the Straw hats to jump in to the battle and try to stop it with their own physical power.
For several chapters, the Straw hats were actually trying to prevent the rebels from starting a civil war, but the civil war leader got shot down by an Agent Provacatuer.
I really don't understand why so many haters assumed that One Piece is childish, when it has plots that rival Ghost in the Shell's political intrique, AYY LMAO!

This is exactly how world conflicts happen in real life. Except usually the Straw Hat types would've been an expendable wetworks team who get eliminated after the military operation is over.
Most of those wetwork teams in real life, usually employ criminals though, and that's somewhat in line with One Piece co the Straw Hats are criminals who are constantly breaking the law, but they have their own code of honor since the law is corrupt to begin with.

You never see this level of detail coming from something like Dragonball Super or Z, andBaby Goku Dragon Ball.

Speaking of which. Ghost in the Shell, Ichi the Killer, Golgo 13, Berserk, Hellsing, Gun Grave, etc.
Those are the types of manga that I usually read.
They do have good writing, but I wouldn't say that they have good stories.

Ghost in the Shell in particular, is just a series of political & philosophical arguments, but it actually has little to no story. The actual dialogue & writing is smart, and GITs even predicted many world events, a decade before it actually happened.
GITS just doesn't enthral me in the same way as One Piece coz all I'm reading are political & philosophical navel-gazing with Tits & Ass & Violence thrown in for good measure to break up the pacing between the dialogue.
The actual plot of GITS is like only 2 or 3 chapters long, which is fucking short when compared to the typical One Piece saga which easily take up over 20 chapters.

The Arlong Park arc is actually the shortest, most noteworthy arc that I can think of and it lasted for 28 chapters of nonstop continuous story telling.
This is new to me, coz I normally read stuff like Black Lagoon, Ghost in the Shell, Hellsing, or watch stuff like Cowboy Bebop, where yes, the writing may be good, but there's barely any plot. Most of what happens in these types of books are self-contained episodes that don't matter in the grand scheme of the plot.
They're thematic vignettes at most.

These types of books are structured like Killer7, in that you're being presented with themes and commentary on said themes which somehow relate to the main plot, but the actual plot is only about 3 episodes long. This is even the case with Killer7 where there's only 3 chapters that relates with the overall plot of the game.
I forget which chapters since I haven't played K7 in a long time, but I think they were Chapter 2, The Coburn chapter & the final hotel chapter. Everything else that you saw that in game were just presenting to you arguments about the governmental structure and current state of faction-based geopolitics.
(THOSE ARE DIRECT WORDS ACTUALLY SAID IN KILLER7! I'm just stating coz I've read posts from retards at at a game site that's called "Omelette" where they make fun of me for saying geopolitics, when the term "factional politics" is said in the fucking game.)

Anyway, One Piece is of much grander scope than the typical mangas that I usually read, coz One Piece has a similar amount of political depth as the likes of Ghost in the Shell, but the main difference is that One Piece's protags aren't cynical dogs of the government that are partly responsible for the corruption to begin with.
One Piece's protags are Chaotic Good vigilantes who rebel against those who hurt their friends.
In GITS defense, Section 9 often tries to eliminate corruption from within, as was seen with Season 1 of GITS SAC.

What separates the two is that GITS handles politics, the same way we would handle it in the real world, because we care about our self-preservation. The GITS Section 9 crew work within the confines of what the governments of the world allow them to partake in. They can't actually break the law though, without diplomatic immunity
The way One Piece handles politics is from the perspective of those who don't give a shit if they die. The only thing they care about is that they tried.

The Admirals of One Piece, are basically the Section 9 of the One Piece world, although with far fewer reformists. (Fujitora, Smoker, Tashigi & that one guy who quit the Marines to join Blackbeard are the only reformers. Section 9 is led by a reformist and his underlings obey Motoko Kusanagi.)
.i consider Luffy as Anti Hero like the japenese dub Goku who only cares about fighting,in luffy case only care about Adventure & solve the problem in front of him.
Goku is not an anti hero. He's just dumb, lol. Luffy is dumb too, but he clearly is an anti hero because he breaks actual seasoned murderous criminals out of prison and damn near everyone that he's associated with is either a crminal or a Marine. Even his dad is the leader of the Revolutionaries. One Piece does make it clear that a soldier can kill a person during war, and be celebrated as a hero, but if you were to kill that same person outside of war, regardless of circumstance, you will be labeled as a criminal.

The lines between hero & villain are constantly blurred in One Piece, which is another reason why I like it.

What really makes it badass though, is how the first real bad guy in the series, is this badass motherfucker with wolverine claws who looks like Hajime Saito, and then the bad guy after him is Don Krieg, who looks like a parody of what American people think is badass. (Huge, over 7ft tall guy, clad in full tactical body armor and hundreds of big guns.)
All of these villains look like they would've been the final boss of their own video game or anime, but in One Piece, they're just some guy that's in Luffy's way, LOL!

Shit, Crocodile & Doflamingo are some of the most badass character designs I've ever seen, and while they were the big big bad guy during their time periods (Crocodile Pre Timeskip, Doffy Post Timeskip), even those two don't look nearly as exaggerated as Kaido & Big Mama are, lol!
The final boss is suspected to be Blackbeard, and the interesting thing about Blackbeard is that he's one of those Final Fantasy Delita type characters, who schemes & politicizes his way into power.
As I said before, it's the type of story telling that'd you'd never see in Naruto or DBZ.

Unlike Delita, Blackbeard is nothing but a stereotypical Pirate piece of shit, but that's exactly what makes him so engaging as a character.
You'd never expect him to be as powerful as he actually is.
Blackbeard just starts off as some random comic relief character

but he later becomes that guy, AYY LMAO!

Shit, when I first saw him in Jump Force, I was like who the fuck is this fat guy? Why is he portrayed as if he's on the same level of DBZ's Frieza? Then I found out, Blackbeard is far more successful than Frieza ever was, LOL!
It's kinda like when I found out who Boa Hancock really is. I always just assumed that she was like Nami & Robin, I had no idea she was a warlord, and Luffy's most likely love interest.

Kinda weird how my interest in One Piece spawned from a shitty game that I never played, Jump Force.
I was gonna get it, but I ended up loving One Piece the manga/anime so much that I got Pirate Warriors 4 instead.
PW4 feel like Bloody Roar remade as a beat em up and even has Marvel Vs Capcom style air combos.

the story of one piece is rich they have the Marine,Warlords,Yonko & the Revolutionaries.
Don't forget The Worst Generation. There's tons of fucking factions in One Piece. it's what makes it so awesome. There's so much going on at one time, that the entire world feels alive.
It's a far cry from the typical video game writing that I'm used to, like Metal Gear Solid where the entire world revolves around three people, LOL! (The Boss, Big Boss & Solid Snake.)

Even stuff like Xenoblade, Legend of Heroes & Tactics Ogre don't even compare though.
In videogame narratives, I find that most of the text & worldbuilding is superfluous.
Especially Legend of Heroes, they go through all of this worldbuilding and even discusses each countries' military might, but it's irrelevant when a fucking school kid who has like 4 super saiyan transformation plus a big fucking mech can destroy every single army in the world through the power of his classmates, LOL!

I thought One Piece was going to be a similar Shonen-type of narrative, but it really reminds me of a modern day Conan the Cimmerian, minus all of the nudity. (There's plenty of shapely woman in OP though.)
One Piece is a shonen narrative, but it focuses on loyalty, faith & duty over the power of friendship.

Sure, Luffy is always the guy who beats the big bad, but the way he beats them isn't typical at all. Crocodile only lost to Luffy coz he beat the shit out of Luffy so hard, that Luffy used his own blood from his battered body to use as liquid against Crocodile.
Luffy didn't even fucking beat Katakuri, Katakurri just stopped fighting coz Luffy broke his will to fight. Katakuri could've easilly killed Luffy, but he didn't take him seriously and he started questioning himself on why it was taking so long just to beat Luffy. Luffy just wouldn't stay the fuck down, that Kattakuri eventually got tired of beating the shit out of Luffy, and so he gave up, LOL!

I really wonder how the hell Luffy will beat Kaido. It's obvious that Luffy won't win in 1vs1 fight against him. I'm hopping for some crazy battle where the Straw Hats, some of the Warlords (Buggy, Mihawk, Boa, Kuma & former ones like Croc & Doffy) and Charlotte Katakuri (I assume Big Mama might get eliminated during the Wano saga.) and the Worst Generation all just gang up on Kaido as they fall one by one.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
Va11 Hall-a Faggot: He's such a Chad. I bet he fucks an Asian bitch every night.
CENSORED
BANNED

Post by CENSORED »

Your posts actually motivated me to start re-reading One Piece from the start. I was very into it as a kid, but I stopped reading around the Water 7 arc. Not because of any particular reason; the italian edition would release like four issues a year and I would constantly lose track of the plot lol. It's much easier to follow it now, that there's around a thousand chapters out. I'm not really interested in the animation because I don't want to deal with filler episodes and shit. Are the movies any good though?
HOUSELANDER
Spiral Smile

Post by HOUSELANDER »

i just finished watching One Piece continuing where i left off, the Imple down saga-Marine Ford saga,i decided to watch the anime for the best experience.Impel Down is an okay arc focusing on Luffy trying to save ace,the story get interesting when luffy managed to reach level 6 prison & meet former Warlord the Crocodile & first time meeting jimbei they all willing to work together to breakout the prison & heading to marine ford.in this arc warden Magellan is the big bad & Luffy lost to him twice! Luffy can't do nothing with his Poison power even with the help of mr 3.so luffy decided to just run away.even Blackbeard & his crew almost died when they encounter Magellan it was thanks to the former Warden of Impel down give Blackbeard the Antidote & proceed to join BlackBeard crew.
the Marineford war is insane,like all the OP big bad who almost kill Strawhats crew is here (2 admiral who almost kill the Strawhats crew with ease Kizaru & Aokiji,one of the warlords Kuma who beat up all strawhats crew back at the Saboudy island. Mihawk who sliced zoro chest back in the Sanji Don kreig saga) The Marine+Warlord vs WhiteBeard.there is a Dragonball Z level of fighting,Whitebeard can create an earthquake & tsunami to take down thousand of Marine soldier & Akainu who can make a meteor rain to take down Thousand of pirates.what i like about his war the game of wits happen in the middle of it.
Akainu tried a devided & conquer strategy,make a lies about WhiteBeard,& one of the Whitebeard crew Squard eat it up & proceed to stab WhiteBeard,only for WhiteBeard counter it with some sentimental stuff.Akainu really know how to trash talk.near the end of the arc Ace is already freed so the main focus is should be getting out if the Marineford ASAP.but Akainu trash talks Whitebeard & Ace take the bait & try to take him on only for Akainu one shotted him.

WhiteBeard is the main reason why Fishman island is at peace according to jinbei,now that WhiteBeard died no one is going to protect the Fishman Island. the Pirates or any bad guy can go in & out as they pleased kidnapping & selling mermaid for prostitutions.

Edit: its been a while since i watched One Piece i need to look up to know what is Marine actually doing,in Arlong arc none of the Marines comes to save the Village from Arlong gang because they busy at the Grandline or something.its either up to shanks to guard the fishman island if he cares marine? LOL!
CENSORED
BANNED

Post by CENSORED »

I got up to the Dressrosa arc. I couldn't believe when they got into child trafficking during the punk hazard arc. That shit was so dark, they even showed the kids go into withdrawal from all the drugs they were being given.
The larger frame of One Piece's story is so interesting, specifically because it revolves around the balance of power between individuals and the government. The government wants to ammass as much military power as possible, to micromanage the lives of its citizens. During the course of the story, the government has to rely on especially strong pirate warlords, by condoning their crimes but there's a thoroughline through the entire story about the navy getting more technologically advanced, possibly to the point where they'll be able to replace the warlords with their own manufactured weapons. The warlords in turn mostly use this chance to build their own forces, to eventually betray or split off from the world government (both doflamingo and crocodile were attempting it, crocodile even went as far to chase one of the ancient technology weapons)
so it's an imperfect balance, but one that was made necessary by Gol D. Roger kickstarting the age of piracy by promising the "One Piece" to the one who will conquer the grand line.
In reality, he was weaponizing every able bodied man against the world government by using his fame.
How crazy is it that this series actually shares most of its themes with the silver case? LOL!
The child kidnapping ring in Punk Hazard is straight up the same concept as the shelter children policy. Where children are being kidnapped and kept in isolation in order to be molded into living weapons. In TSC it was done mostly by conditioning, though they did attempt eye transplants to achieve silverization. In OP, it's done through genetic experiments. Both are actually financed by the state powers through hidden backers lol.
The Pacifistas remind me of the lospass stock bodies, manufactured human weapons. Hell they even have a name similar to Stephan Charbonie's androids (fantasistas), the purpose of the paramount war being at least in part to show off the power of the pacifistas to the world in order to assert the navy's military superiority on the global stage
The ancient civilization that built the weapons of mass destruction and the ponegliffs would be the equivalent of the lospass natives, creating the silver eyes and then having their history erased by globalist plutocrats.
Hell even the Will of D could be compared to Kamui lol!
I'm not saying that either property ripped off the other. I'm just amazed by how many intelligent messages this manga has, especially when you can then turn a page and see a giant baby man wipe his face with some chick's bra, throw it away, and she immediately wants to fuck him because he's so "hard boiled" LOL!! The manga has a fantastic sense of humor.
Some arcs are a bit of a snooze fest but it's always worth it to power through them. I didn't much care for the tournament arc but now I realize, the whole dressrosa story would not have flowed as well without it.
Metal Gear Solid has similar themes too, but ironically they are handled in a much more believable and mature way in One Piece, LOL! One Piece even has references to che guevara in one of the mini-arcs, and they even hint at the idea that revolutionaries could very well be an amalgamation of different people molded into one through mysticization, impersonation and propaganda, without any dialogue.

You could easily tell the story of One Piece in the real world, simply by replacing the fantasy WMDs with real world WMDs, and devil fruits with various types of weapons and technology, which both civvies, gangsters and stateslaves can access which tilt the balance of power. The cartoony/fantasy setting is actually genious though, because by not talking about these things directly and by using allegory and allusion, One Piece actually manages to deliver its messages in a universal way that isn't colored by local cultures (outside of the characters screaming their techniques and the page format; One Piece could easily be passed off as having being written in any country in the world, rather than being exclusively japanese)
tl;dr it's pretty good
vdartzzjer1
Heaven Smile

Post by vdartzzjer1 »

Me back in the day some time a go, what you not up on one piece right now.

Final some fucking body not talking two man-boys scream laons out as power up like blues
shading one and a nuder super heat up plasma didlo's like stars and out three main miltf's the self hate asina like one out in no were ill kill my kids i see them go 7 gates iner light here a book.
to some blue hair bass head go out of no were fuck by aile race have a master race apets baby.
my mom and dad sell out so i sell soul to the devil just get so pussy red caning all my god like power down po po hole and po po hole look back.
i come back for fat booty tight moors lips Asiatic hoe powerful est footer will no dick
Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

vdartzzjer1 wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 9:43 am Me back in the day some time a go, what you not up on one piece right now.

Final some fucking body not talking two man-boys scream laons out as power up like blues
shading one and a nuder super heat up plasma didlo's like stars and out three main miltf's the self hate asina like one out in no were ill kill my kids i see them go 7 gates iner light here a book.
to some blue hair bass head go out of no were fuck by aile race have a master race apets baby.
my mom and dad sell out so i sell soul to the devil just get so pussy red caning all my god like power down po po hole and po po hole look back.
Wsup mang. Never thought I'd see you again.

Who you think is more gay? Machinegun Kelly or Eminem? It's Em meng, only reason that little faggot has a career is coz he sucked Dr Dre's dick in drag, and then he has the nerve to act hard while bleaching his hair blonde like some girly faggot.

I don't really watch anime, but last year was so fucking boring that I finally sat my ass down to watch One Piece. Damn good show. I always loved Nico Robin's design ever since I was a kid. Funny thing is, she wasn't even in the anime yet back in the late 90s but she was still quite known in Japan when she was only in the manga. I've been missing out. Can't stand live action shows anymore coz most of it is woke garbage.

Speaking of which Nico Robin almost made it to the Top 5. Highest I've ever seen her in the ranking. She's also the highest rated woman. She was no. 4 in USA though.
https://onepiecewt100.com/en/mid-term-rankings/overall
https://onepiecewt100.com/en/mid-term-r ... th_america
possibly to the point where they'll be able to replace the warlords with their own manufactured weapons.
LOL the warlords don't even exist any more. Their diplomatic immunity has been revoked. That's why Boa Hancock's current whereabouts are unknown. Last that we saw or heard about her, she was getting ready to defend her island from the Marines. You know I do find it kind a weird that you like the One Piece & KTP story, but you write off all of the spiritual shit as just metaphors, judging from what you said in the shitpost thread. I never bothered to correct you, coz it's no use explaining it to people who don't understand what this world is yet. Although Hinduism or Dimethyltryptamin could help. I do neither, I just see so many things in this world which were once common knowledge, get erased from the public consciousness, or rewritten & replaced by an American pov, kinda like what they're currently trying to do with language.

The larger frame of One Piece's story is so interesting, specifically because it revolves around the balance of power between individuals and the government. The government wants to ammass as much military power as possible, to micromanage the lives of its citizens. During the course of the story, the government has to rely on especially strong pirate warlords, by condoning their crimes but there's a thoroughline through the entire story about the navy getting more technologically advanced, possibly to the point where they'll be able to replace the warlords with their own manufactured weapons. The warlords in turn mostly use this chance to build their own forces, to eventually betray or split off from the world government (both doflamingo and crocodile were attempting it, crocodile even went as far to chase one of the ancient technology weapons)
so it's an imperfect balance, but one that was made necessary by Gol D. Roger kickstarting the age of piracy by promising the "One Piece" to the one who will conquer the grand line.
In reality, he was weaponizing every able bodied man against the world government by using his fame.
How crazy is it that this series actually shares most of its themes with the silver case? LOL!

Have you seen Im yet? I fucking posted Imu in one of the first two posts. The World Government are obviously much more than just some geopolitical power. (One Piece does a damn good job of lampooning the actual Elite class from our reality.) Then again, you thought I wasn't being literal in that shitpost thread, when I stated that every government functions as though they're sacrificing lives to some god or gods that they believe in.
Yeah sure on the surface, the massive push for abortion is just a means to make more money off of retards, and or used as population control. I think however, that it's actually an annual sacrifice to gradually distort the reality in to their favor (they believe that they're borrowing energy from the Earth, to manipulate it.), through daily tribute of murdered children. Young adults are also a target, which is why the USA has multiple endless wars. (part of it is due to economy, other part is occultism.)

The USA sure as hell functions like an ancient civilization that foolishly sacrifices lives to ideas that they call God, the only fucking traditions they ever keep are the ones that are steeped in the occult such as the formations & formalities they take part in when transitioning from one potus to another.
That's why Biden's presidency is so weird, coz it's the first time where the USA actually didn't bother to keep up with their occult formality.
Amusingly, One Piece actually takes the time to differentiate between foolish superstitions

and the actual state of the world.

It's kinda like when everyone puts words in Elon Musk's mouth about him claiming that AI is like a demon, when he didn't say that at all. Elon said straight up that you're summoning a demon through AI or that AI is a demon. Elon never used the word 'like', which completely changes the meaning of his statement.
What is God, what are Demons? They're ideas that become reality through the actions of man, but where does man first get that inspiration? It wasn't from within, it's channeled into you from outside the veil.
Whether that's through lethal injection or a supernatural being is anyones' guess.

One Piece is interesting to me, coz it seems as though they are referencing these ideas & real world experiments with DMT through their plot device of VOID CENTURY.
https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Void_Century
The child kidnapping ring in Punk Hazard is straight up the same concept as the shelter children policy. Where children are being kidnapped and kept in isolation in order to be molded into living weapons. In TSC it was done mostly by conditioning, though they did attempt eye transplants to achieve silverization. In OP, it's done through genetic experiments. Both are actually financed by the state powers through hidden backers lol.
The Pacifistas remind me of the lospass stock bodies, manufactured human weapons. Hell they even have a name similar to Stephan Charbonie's androids (fantasistas), the purpose of the paramount war being at least in part to show off the power of the pacifistas to the world in order to assert the navy's military superiority on the global stage
The ancient civilization that built the weapons of mass destruction and the ponegliffs would be the equivalent of the lospass natives, creating the silver eyes and then having their history erased by globalist plutocrats.
Hell even the Will of D could be compared to Kamui lol!
I'm not saying that either property ripped off the other. I'm just amazed by how many intelligent messages this manga has, especially when you can then turn a page and see a giant baby man wipe his face with some chick's bra, throw it away, and she immediately wants to fuck him because he's so "hard boiled" LOL!! The manga has a fantastic sense of humor.
KTP & One Piece have similar ideas, because they're just based off of real life. The forgotten history of the Wars of God & Men, and the Lost Realms.
You actually see Malice & Hotep talk about it somewhat in that episode.

(It's funny how I know as much as these guys, am just as charismatic, but I choose to stay so secretive. I used to be very public until them internet trannies really fucked my cred up.)
Hotep tried to talk about this type of shit in the Tim Fool podcast, but as we all know, Tim is not very bright, lol. He's really smart when it comes to making money though. I wish I could pull that off, but I'm not mediocre enough to do his thing, lol.

It's prolly the reason why you love KTP so much, it was the first entertainment that you ever experienced, that was actually trying to tell you that the world isn't what you think it is. For me, it was Okada & Kaneko's Shin Megami Tensei & Persona 1 & 2 that first introduced me to thoughts from outside of the veil.

It's such a shame how these days, when people talk about SMT, all they ever talk about is how Christianity is portrayed as evil or something, when that's not even the fucking point. Back in the 90s, Christianity was simply the most influential demon or god, whose ideas spread throughout the world and made their God stronger through the power of collective-belief. In the modern era, we see this new SJW bullshit being propped up in a similar way, but there is no god or pantheon within their belief system, although some would say that trannies are their god which could be a stand in for Baphomet, who is both male & female.

That's the hilarious part, me just shit talking about whatever the hell SJWs think they are is actually much more informative on what SMT used to be (Ideas as a linguistic meme-form of Gods & Demons), before it just became a stupid dating sim game, and rage against Cucktanity game. (The actual SMT games aren't like that, but their fan base tend to be angry 15 yr olds who rage at Cucktanity.)
Metal Gear Solid has similar themes too, but ironically they are handled in a much more believable and mature way in One Piece, LOL! One Piece even has references to che guevara in one of the mini-arcs, and they even hint at the idea that revolutionaries could very well be an amalgamation of different people molded into one through mysticization, impersonation and propaganda, without any dialogue.
MGS is too random. I was always far more intrique d by Killer7 coz of how real and accurate it was to what it was trying to say. Which wasn't much, it was just about MKultra.
What's ironic to me is that One Piece is actually far more deeper than any Killer7 or Shin Megami Tensei ever were. Well SMT1 & 2 actually do talk a lot about subjects that sound similar to Void Century.

Kaneko & Okada had a really good grasp on how civilizations are formed. It's a sad shame that SMT isn't about any of that now. The fucking hentai Urotsukidoji (the series as a whole, since the first movie is just the Conception from the beginning of SMT3.) feels way more like Shin Megami Tensei than modern day SMT does.
You could easily tell the story of One Piece in the real world, simply by replacing the fantasy WMDs with real world WMDs, and devil fruits with various types of weapons and technology, which both civvies, gangsters and stateslaves can access which tilt the balance of power. The cartoony/fantasy setting is actually genious though, because by not talking about these things directly and by using allegory and allusion, One Piece actually manages to deliver its messages in a universal way that isn't colored by local cultures

That's what I find most impressive about One Piece. It's actually a tale as old as time, which repeats itself every 80 years in our real world history but it always repeats because everyone who fought in the previous war is already dead by the time the War of Gods & Men, resumes again. Which God won during the last geography destroying war from 80 years ago? The Communist viewed God as the State. Nazis thought God was the People.
The dominant God is actually Money which is represented through Capitalism, and we're being ruled over by people who believe themselves to be Gods, because they have so much of it.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
CENSORED
BANNED

Post by CENSORED »

LOL the warlords don't even exist any more. Their diplomatic immunity has been revoked. That's why Boa Hancock's current whereabouts are unknown.
Yeah I just got to that part. I had just started the Dressrosa arc when I wrote that post.
Dressrosa was possibly my favourite arc yet. I was already getting bored when luffy got in a random tournament, as I thought it would just be a pointless side-arc just to shove some battles in there much like 99.9% of shounen manga, but it actually led to him becoming a popular hero and gathering a small army which eventually became relevant through the rest of the arc (he's so charismatic that he won over multiple leaders of various armies, which eventually make a yakuza style brotherhood pact to become his fleet lol.)

I didn't much care for the big mama arc overall. I didn't hate it though. I liked big mama, and I liked her son with the mochi powers (I forgot his name) that had that long fight with luffy, and Sanji's love story was cute but everything else in it is a complete blank in my mind. I read it a week ago, and I already forgot every other general of Big Mama, I remember there was a lot of going back and forth for no reason as well. Oh I liked the mafia guy as well, Bege, but that's just because I'm italian lol.

Big mama is fucking crazy though, I like how she ate all of her childhood friends and stepmother as a kid without realizing, and to this day she just thinks they disappeared.
You know I do find it kind a weird that you like the One Piece & KTP story, but you write off all of the spiritual shit as just metaphors, judging from what you said in the shitpost thread. I never bothered to correct you, coz it's no use explaining it to people who don't understand what this world is yet.
Nah our ideas on theology are very much aligned. What I was trying to explain in the shitposting thread, is that ancient lore and religious text have very real, practical day-to-day applications in how you interact with the world and society, & that religion and cults are an instruction manual in empowering and structuring a group of people (in the case of christianity, they were anti-state dissidents, so religion isn't necessarily a tool of the oppressor, although that's what christianity is used for nowadays.)
While professional atheists will just assert they are fairy tales with no meaning, other than to make people believe in supernatural magic to keep them down with superstition.
Zealots don't even bother with what their supposed religion has to teach them, they just follow their priest class like sheep, despite christ being an enemy to the priest class lol!
Have you seen Im yet? I fucking posted Imu in one of the first two posts. The World Government are obviously much more than just some geopolitical power. (One Piece does a damn good job of lampooning the actual Elite class from our reality.) Then again, you thought I wasn't being literal in that shitpost thread, when I stated that every government functions as though they're sacrificing lives to some god or gods that they believe in.
Yeah sure on the surface, the massive push for abortion is just a means to make more money off of retards, and or used as population control. I think however, that it's actually an annual sacrifice to gradually distort the reality in to their favor (they believe that they're borrowing energy from the Earth, to manipulate it.), through daily tribute of murdered children. Young adults are also a target, which is why the USA has multiple endless wars. (part of it is due to economy, other part is occultism.)
It's both, that's why I referred to the USA as a death cult. All they worship is death, murder and mutilation of the self.

Death acts as a tribute to the american god, which in turn rewards them by perpetrating the society that allows them to earn unseemly amounts of money through the collective will of the worshippers, who uphold the societal dogmas of their god.

Anyway I am at the start of the Wano arc so I only got a glimpse of Imu at the revery. It does seem like a godhead figure, that the five elders of the world government worship. I understand where you're going with this
It's kinda like when everyone puts words in Elon Musk's mouth about him claiming that AI is like a demon, when he didn't say that at all. Elon said straight up that you're summoning a demon through AI or that AI is a demon. Elon never used the word 'like', which completely changes the meaning of his statement.
What is God, what are Demons? They're ideas that become reality through the actions of man, but where does man first get that inspiration? It wasn't from within, it's channeled into you from outside the veil.
Whether that's through lethal injection or a supernatural being is anyones' guess.
That's exactly how theology was understood at the time of the greek & roman pantheons, where in mythological stories you'd have gods fighting over who would get the most tribute & followers specifically because god might be powerful or omnipotent, but it cannot enact its will without human hands
KTP & One Piece have similar ideas, because they're just based off of real life. The forgotten history of the Wars of God & Men, and the Lost Realms.
I don't doubt that. It's just ironic to me that this narrative meant for 9 years old actually has a lot more to say about the state of the real world than supposed "adult fiction" shat out by hollywood's AIDS pozzed asshole
KTP is pretty niche, while One Piece is extremely mainstream especially in japan. Ironically, japan has a much stricter society than the USA, but they're allowed to publish a popular manga that straight up tells you the government is your enemy.
In the country of freedom & liberty, questioning the government is seen as a sin against the gods (celestial dragons), unless the man in power is an orange orangutan LOL!!!
It's prolly the reason why you love KTP so much, it was the first entertainment that you ever experienced, that was actually trying to tell you that the world isn't what you think it is. For me, it was Okada & Kaneko's Shin Megami Tensei & Persona 1 & 2 that first introduced me to thoughts from outside of the veil.
Yeah I played Killer7 when I was 14 I believe, and it really opened my mind on certain subjects. Though I will admit I must have been smarter than most modern day adults, considering shit like Fukushima calling himself an architect did not go over my head lol.

I was not confused at all when Fukushima explained politics as a stage, where actors played the part of politicians, while he was approached to be an "architect", who was meant to design and devise. Which means he broke through the façade of politics, to exert real power by planning out a chain of events, and a narrative surrounding it.

I wasn't particularly smart, in fact I was fucking retarded but most people nowadays must be below the level of intelligence of a middle schooler.

CHILD LEVEL IDEAS!!!

I got introduced to megaten on the old forums, I had no idea what the fuck it was before joining so Killer7 was my first exposure, but I was aware on some level that politics was a sham before playing the game.
MGS is too random.
I agree, but I would say it does have a purpose in introducing young teens or submentals to the basics of more developed ideas. I disagree with the conclusions it reaches though. (THe ultimate moral of the series, after it has shown every single power structure as corrupt, is to just "let the world be", as theorized by the boss and eventually inherited by Solid Snake. Which makes no sense to me, just like nothing from the boss's speech made any sense to me at all. By the end of MGS4, the heroes preserve the status quo, just as long as there's no bad guys pulling the strings, even though young soldiers still get slaughtered daily to prop up the economy, LOL! WTF)

Still, some kid who grew up on Metal Gear Solid is at least given some food for thought (I played MGS1 when I was 9 or so and it blew my mind) that might lead him to higher or more deeper ideas down the line. A kid growing up on uncharted or the lust of ass is just going to take his college mandated HRT and kill himself in his 20s
Kaneko & Okada had a really good grasp on how civilizations are formed. It's a sad shame that SMT isn't about any of that now. The fucking hentai Urotsukidoji (the series as a whole, since the first movie is just the Conception from the beginning of SMT3.) feels way more like Shin Megami Tensei than modern day SMT does.
Yeah modern megaten is not really about anything more than having an excuse to summon badass demons to have badass boss battles. I still like the games because I think the gameplay is actually better than the classics lol. (SMT4A is fucking amazing, yet the fanbase hates it because the dialog is dogshit. I just skipped that shit and played the actual game, and had the time of my life. It fixed every single issue I ever had with SMT4, which was also good, but not as good as 3 I feel.)
That's what I find most impressive about One Piece. It's actually a tale as old as time, which repeats itself every 80 years in our real world history but it always repeats because everyone who fought in the previous war is already dead by the time the War of Gods & Men, resumes again. Which God won during the last geography destroying war from 80 years ago? The Communist viewed God as the State. Nazis thought God was the People.
The dominant God is actually Money which is represented through Capitalism, and we're being ruled over by people who believe themselves to be Gods, because they have so much of it.
Yeah it really has the same timeless, universal quality as say, star wars which explains why both are so popular. My only critique is that a few of the arcs really are a bit of a slog (like long ring or thriller bark, I don't mind skypeia myself) but overall it's a masterpiece, that actually goes into detail over all sorts of real life issues, through a cartoony allegory and likeable characters to make it digestible for everyone. Trafalgar Law's backstory might even be a reference to asbestos poisoning
Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

Yeah I just got to that part. I had just started the Dressrosa arc when I wrote that post.
I'm still at motherfucking Enie's Lobby.The whole election bullshit really screwed up the time I'd watch OP, to the point that I only watch like a episode a two, in a whole month.
I use this site btw, since Netflix only goes up to the Alabasta arc.
https://www13.9anime.to/watch/one-piece-dub.34r/ep-234
I don't blame them for not adding in more episodes, coz over 100 episodes in after Alabasta, I'd say that none of it was really worth your time. (Except for a few Jaya episodes.) Yet at the same time, you can't really recommend jumping straight into Enie's Lobby coz part of the reason why the show has such high stakes is due to how most of their adventures are non-consequential that when they finally reach a good Saga, the stakes feel much higher than it normally would had it not took you 100 something episodes or manga volumes to reach that destination.

LOL Netflix is advertising a One Piece live action. Let me guess, they gonna turn Nami into an Indian or Black chick coz that always happens with the redheads. Oda's official ethnicities for One Piece if they existed in our world: Nami is like the only generic White English Anglo motherfucker within the main cast. Sanji is French, Zoro is Japanese, Nico Robin is Russian, the Luffy D family are a bunch of Brazilians.
I'm guessing that Franky is American, I'd be shocked if he were anything but American, coz he's so goddamn loud & annoying lol. Franky's Jap voice is the best, coz it's a parody of American people and how they sound like to a Japanese person.

You know I do find it kind a weird that you like the One Piece & KTP story, but you write off all of the spiritual shit as just metaphors, judging from what you said in the shitpost thread. I never bothered to correct you, coz it's no use explaining it to people who don't understand what this world is yet.
Nah our ideas on theology are very much aligned. What I was trying to explain in the shitposting thread, is that ancient lore and religious text have very real, practical day-to-day applications in how you interact with the world and society, & that religion and cults are an instruction manual in empowering and structuring a group of people (in the case of christianity, they were anti-state dissidents, so religion isn't necessarily a tool of the oppressor, although that's what christianity is used for nowadays.)
You're an actual practicing Christ-cuck though, whereas I treat it like it's a big fucking joke. (Identifying as Christian helped me land some hot Christian bitches tho, LOL! They weren't weirdos either, they perceived Christianity as a mindset where you have to help yourself but "God" provides you the opportunities to do so.) Granted I live in the USA, where at least half of the populace are so retarded, they think Trump is a God savior when I've never even heard him say or do anything religious at all. The few times he did, it was towards his respect & love for the Jews, LOL!
Well the entire USA populace (save for the 40% who don't vote.) is retarded, they just believe in a different North Korean style lie whether it be the Lefties with their SJW bullshit or the Righties with thier Christfag bullshit.

What's your opinion on Gnosticism? From the shitpoast thread, I got the sense that you have fairly positive notions towards it. Gnosticism is like the one Christcuck denomination I've seen, that actually makes sense.
(Most Cucktanity denominations make you pay tribute & charity to the church, which greatly emphasizes my point that Money is God.)
It's funny though coz Gnosticism hardly sounds Christian.
Aren't they basically making the same points as Hindu & Buddhist fags? That the planet itself is a prison, built by a fake God.
Prison as in we have to abide by fraudulent systems of normality which aren't based off of truth, but consensus.

I don't know shit about Gnosticism, other than what I saw from Xenogears & Xenoblade 2, AYY LMAO!
XB1 has some gnostic elements, but overall it's just a shitty Shonen Anime story. (The ending doesn't even make any sense. Shulk made a world without gods, yet in Future Connected, Gods clearly still exist and Melia herself is worshipped like a God.)

Funny how XB2 has that Shonen ANime reputation, when it's the only other Xeno game besides Gears to deep dive as far as it did with its allusions to Gnosticism.

This was my response earlier to some cuck who was raging hard about how XB2 is the worst Xeno game of all time, and is only loved now coz of Sakurai. (I brought up how Shulk has been in Smash for almost a decade but that didn't attract people to XB DE. What's the fucking excuse that these fags use for XB DE, barely selling over 1 million copies? Even Nintendo stopped promoting XB DE after it became clear to them that those with money care more about XB 2, LOL!)
You hardcore fans are just projecting weirdoes who act as though the Xeno series were high-art when it was always just anime version of Gnosticsm. Xenogears 1 did it the best, but surprisingly the Japanese dub of XB2 is the 2nd best at gnosticism allusions. I say Jp dub, coz the English translation completely tried to eradicated all gnostic themes from the plot, to the point where the Eng dub doesn't make sense.
So what is it that I think Gnosticism is? Judging from what Xenogears & Xenoblade 2 told me (AYY LMAO!)
There exists a One True God, but we are so distant from that entity that questioning about it is a waste of time. We live in a world built by a distant, mutant-bred god who's a motherfucking retard, (That 's why barely anything in our real life makes any sense.) who created our entire reality, at least that of which we can perceive.
Humanity is stuck inside this retard-god's prison unless we somehow find a way to break free from the system.
(Which is what Elon Musk seems to be attempting.)
We the human race will gradually decay & never technologically advance past our ancestors if we can't find a way to break free from this prison.
(Seems extremely likely when you see how retarded modern society is. We actually think men are girls now, just coz they identify as a woman, and for some reason, this dedication to respecting their pronouns, matters more than the actual people that trannys have killed.)
Thus we were sent a redeemer of mankind, via Jezzzzuz Christfag to illuminate us, and reveal to we, the way out of this fucking shithole. Otherwise called, the way to salvation.
The way of salvation is to become Godlike, be like God in the form of a man.

Another belief that Gnostics have is that women are generally depicted as evil, and the fall of civilization.
Seeing how the world currently is, I don't see how anyone could deny that. The modern Western world, is strictly a feminine invention, if not by a woman, it's definitely an insanity concocted by an effeminate man who thinks feeling good or orgasmic, matters far more than the acquisition of knowledge & strength.
(Although the modern Western world has perverted the terms knowledge & strength, as just blind loyalty to the state.)

I like how in Xeboblade 2, they use these concepts as the basic framework for their plot, but they reverse it a bit by making the Redeemer, Mythra who is a female, (In Japanese they call her the Holy Chalice instead of Aegis which makes no fucking sense.) but also depicting her as the one who fucking nearly destroyed the entirety of the planet which we heard a lot about in XB2, but actually see her commit the genocide of 1 third of the planet in Torna. (Torna is the name of the continent that she destroyed while trying to protect it, AYY LMAO!)

I like how this both depicts the road to hell as often paved by good intentions but it also sets up the plot for XB2, where Mythra herself has to be redeemed. Normally when you change the sex of a character from male to female, they generally write the character as a male. With Mythra, they make it quite clear how women are generally the fall of civilization so the entire quest is about salvaging what is left of her fragmented pride, that she hides behind false bravado. (She's not an actual Tsundere. She's the complete opposite.)

By the final three chapters of XB2, it's finally revealed to us, the world behind the veil and we see that the world of Alrest is actually the ruins of L.A or something, populated by zombies who were once human. (Hilariously, I think of most modern Americans as Zombies, consooomerist zombies.)
It's an American style metropolis, but I assume L.A. coz L.A. was in XBX and Elma even talks about Los Angeles in XB2. She's from a different reality than the XB1/Xb2 cast.

Xenogears was even more upfront with their interpretations of gnosticism by making the God a fucking literal machine that devours people as gas to help fuel it and the main servant who feeds that beast is a woman, Miang, who is multiple women who erases the identity of each female body that she inhabits. Her entire existence in XG is to do nothing but uplift society, only to destroy it once they've reached their peak, so she can feed them to Deus, the XG God.

In XG, their god is also depicted as God in name only, coz it only created their world, to breed those within it as cattle & sustenance.
There exists a wave existence which comes the closest to be The God in any Xeno game. I'm not sure what to think about it though. In the Xenoblade games, you don't ever see God at all. Only the retards who claim to be.
What I thought was a nice touch with Xenoblade 2 though is how you actually become friends with the Xenoblade Retard god (It's the same Guy in both games.) and as a favor, he changes the digital code of Alrest to transform the titans into the pangaea landmass from our reality shortly before he dies, coz Shulk murder him in XB1.

The Xb1 conflict is basically the same conflict as SMT Nocturne except it has a mediator in Arlus who instigates a battle between the current God, and Shulk whom he propped up to be their new god. Probably coz he knew that Shulk would create a world without gods.
Yeah the story fucking sucks. I've written dozens of posts at this forum as to why XB1's plot is fucking garbage.

I was once told that the reason why XB1 is much more beloved on the internet is coz it has a simpler much more dramatic story that's easier for kids to get into while XB2 has a slowburn storyline that's more about relationships rather than killing evil kings or gods.
While that does make sense, most people who are hardcore XB1 fags are about my age, yet they have the reading comprehension of a child, LOL!
I find it fucking funny how on internet, XB2 is often spoken of as the game with the childish plot, made for kids.
Westerners have this weird aversion to female sexuality though, coz they always accuse you of being a pedophile if you play a game that depicts young adult women with big tits & ass, AYY LMAO!

It's funny to me, coz from my perspective, you could easily make the argument that it's portraying the women as gods, due to their female form. The manliest guy in the game Zeke, still labels Morag as the manliest, as an insult to her but could you really deny it? Morag is fucking scary when she's angry, lol.
Morag is also the only one who hides her figure to appear as though she were a man (she has a typical flat chest, big booty Brazilian body if you unlock her bikini costume.)

Funny enough, I see so many Ameritards hate on XB2, and claim it would be so much better if Zeke were the main character, who is also the most manliest character of your surviving party.
Would it though? Adam from Torna is like a manly grown up version of Rex (same exact character design, but as a 6ft tall manly badass.) but Torna makes it a point to show that since Adam is a grown-ass man, he's not innocent & naive enough to just blindly accept Mythra as something more than a weapon, because Adam is too pragmatic. Which in turn emphasizes the flaws of man, similar to how Mythra emphasizes the sins of women.
Yet on internet, you only hear trannies crying about how XB is sexist when if you fucking played Torna it directly shows to you (& even Adam admits it.) that like a typical man, Adam just ran away from his problems which led to XB2.

Completely off topic I guess, TLDR on what I think Gnosticism is:
  • World is created by a Retard god.
  • Hoomans must break free from this prison, called reality by attaining troooth & strength.
  • Once civilizations hit their peak, Females or an Effeminate mind, destroys our civilizational advancement through sheer carelessness & lack of foresight.
  • A Redeemer of Hooomans is inserted into the reality, to help uplift us from the despair.
  • The cycle always continues coz men love pussy so much, they let the pooosy destroy everything
How does this relate to One Piece? I dunno, Imu is a girl though, AYY LMAO!
Much of One Piece's Void Century plot line do line up perfectly with how their World government and our reality, both have Elitist Blueblood camps who purposely destroyed our history & knowledge of the old world, so that they can keep complete control over the cattle, which is hooman society.

I speak both metaphorically and somewhat literally.
I don't actually believe that a Super Godly Galactus being, made everything, but I do believe that our world could've been made by similar means as depicted in the Xenoblade franchise, where the world was created through an advanced science that was gifted to them through the Monolith. (It's inspired by the same block from Space Odyssey.)

Xenoblade's worlds were created by some random dude, who in turn was classified as a god because he created their world. He's just an imperfect human, not godlike at all.

Like Xenoblade, I don't think the world is a simulation. It's real, but it's as real as an online video game is real to us. Real in the sense that it exists, but god is really just another name for creator, or more accurately, the developer. The people we meet in the game have multiple personalities, the projected gamer persona, and the real one that exists in the real world. (I'm one of the few who uses my actual personality in both real life & online.)

What is simulation is our comprehension of history & reality. We only know what the Elites wish us to know, which directly relates with One Piece.
In the ancient world, we destroyed The Great Library of Egypt, and gone with it, all knowledge of the civilizations that existed before us. The civilizations which created the Pyramids, world-wide. (Even Japan & China have pyramids.)
While professional atheists will just assert they are fairy tales with no meaning, other than to make people believe in supernatural magic to keep them down with superstition.
Extreme Atheists crack me up, because they act like they have all of the answers, when all they're doing is asking the wrong questions, and provide answers for questions that nobody fucking asked. It's all a strawman.

On top of that, they treat science like a religion which must never be questioned, when science itself, is the process of elimination. You don't reach the truth without asking questions, AYY LMAO!
I'm Agnostic and that pisses a lot of people off, coz it means I'm undecided or indecisive when really, I just don't fucking know. There's not enough information to make a fucking stance on anything.

Most diehard followers of God are just imbeciles who love throwing away all of their money to The Church. God is money. That's what it looks like to me.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage