Irashaimase, welcome to the First Class VIP (Vagina Is Pretty) area. Only gentlemen of taste are allowed to move in. Take it or leave it MOTHAFUCKA!!! Go back to China if you're too much of a FAG (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧

Moderators: CutieHoney, MeisaKuroki

Krizzx
Giant Smile

Re: Nihon music thread general AKA they come from Japan

Post by Krizzx »

I listen to Mondo Grosso everyone once in a while. I still think he's kind of a dick for not allowing his song on the Lumines OST, but some of them are kind of catchy.

I haven't heard any major news about BoA in ages. I wonder if she's even still active.

Noacceptance772
Camellia Smile

Post by Noacceptance772 »

Jack wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 8:10 pm LOL you watch SomeOrdinaryGamer too?
Where'd you get it from? I was expecting the worst, coz I've already heard the garbage that she produces by herself, but that actually wasn't bad. I won't be buying it though, lol. At least she didn't lose her voice like I speculated nearly a decade ago. It turns out that her voice was only cracking coz that's how she directs her own music, LOL!

This sounds a lot better (better as in it's "MEH!" instead of complete trash like her self-produced shit.) coz some random dude produced it for her. It sounds like Tsubaki is trying to be a wannabe Chisato Moritaka, who's a 50 yr old pop chick who's still hot as hell.
-
She must've had a great make up team back in the day, coz she didn't look Asian at all back when she looked like that.
_
She actually used to look Hungarian or Hispanic, lol.
Now that was fucking great songs. I wish she still made tracks that. Those were back in the days when she had New York gangsters producing her, lol.

When listening to Running man, I couldn't help but notice how much T's voice clashes with the production style. She has this big diva-ish voice but she's singing over some pop track, lol. It's not a bad song though. It's just something I won't be listening to.
The goal for her was always to become a pop-star, but I always assumed it'd be in the vein of Mika Nakashima & Fayray. Fuck mang, that's who TJ needs producing her music. ICEMAN.
If only Tsubaki had Iceman. Daisuke from Iceman was who produced Fayray when she first came to Japan (She's actually from the USA like me.) and she was in the top 10 oricon ever since she debuted.

By the way, have you listened to anything recent by Mika? That bitch is hilariously lazy as hell. She used to be a way bigger star than Koda Kumi but she's fallen off big time coz she hasn't done anything in the last 8 years but rerelease her old music in shitty ass overpriced compilations lol.

Imagine Tsubaki's voice on that track. That'd be some hot shit. Tsubaki should've stuck with the acoustic guitar vibe. All of her best songs are with the acoustics, but she only did the acoustic stuff back when New Yorkers produced & co-produced her songs.

Anly's been dropping a lot of new shit within the last month, and they're all bangers. If only Tsubaki were a singer songwriter of this caliber coz that is some good soulful music. Her voice is nowhere near the level of Tsubaki, although she can sing up to that caliber during lives. For some reason Anly's produced music never sounds as good as she does live.
WTF even goes on in Tsubaki's head when she writes her own music? She like doesn't understand basic music theory at all. I gotta open up a thread where I post up my beats coz I make a lot of cool chill relazing sounding shit that's heavily inspired by oldschool Streets of rage like Slow Moon.

Were it not for the likes of Haruka, Shachi, Anly, Reol, & Daoko, I'd prob think that Japan had fallen off big time coz Namie AMuro is retired. Ayumi Hamazaki is still shit like she always has been ever since she ditched her Urban hiphop roots. Kumi Koda still prospering but her music was never that goo imo, lol. Koda is a pure Pop R&B hiphop diva though which is what I thought Tsubaki was going for back in the day.

I swear why is it that only Tsubaki has completely shit music-senses when it comes to producing her own shit?
Even Shachi's solo stuff is mostly produced by herself. I can't even get into Shachi's mainstream corporate popgroup bullshit (it's just generic Weeb shit.), coz it completely lacks those chill Oldschool Streets of rage vibes that her solo act has. What's funny to me, is that Tsubaki knows how to play the piano. You'd be thinking that with her voice & piano-skills, that she could just make bank off of a shit ton of self-produced piano ballads. Instead she's always doing this weird shit.Big Running Man is actually the best sounding of the weird shit that she does though, coz it's the only one that doesn't make me shut off the song in disgust over the complete randomness that I'm hearing lol.
-Youtube links removed just to make the quote cleaner and not extend the size of the page by a lot.
Yep, I watch SOG sometimes lol. I never would've expected you to watch him though!

I got the song from Amazon Japan. It arrived quite fast.
For me, I can't stand Big Running Man because of the extremely Pop-ish sound. Tsubaki still has her voice because even after her hiatus from producing music, according to her, she was still singing at venues, etc. She's been doing a lot of public stuff since she started that blog of hers.
And yes, I noticed that too! For Hakujitsummu, they made her look VERY Hispanic. I absolutely loved that look.
My favourite looks were no doubt the Kanata e..., Hakujitsummu, Sea of Love and oh my god, the promotional pictures for the Makiguri song.
Still infatuated.
ImageImage
God, she's so beautiful. I don't know why in the world they went with the official artwork. It is almost baffling and the people behind it didn't even bother to release a bigger version; since the biggest it gets is this:Image
Also yes, ACOUSTICS. I want more acoustics from Tsubaki for god's sake!
"Only you" on the Big Running man album is mostly guitar. It almost sounds like her trying to return to her roots. too bad it is not available on iTunes.

The Fayray being American thing I didn't know. I introduced my little sister to Fayray when she was a kid and she loved her music haha. I didn't listen to any of her new stuff, however.
Mika? As in Nakashima? the last thing I've heard of her was "GAME". If she is whom you're talking of, she's made a massive career for herself so meh; it is bound to happen I guess.
Makes me think of Meisa Kuroki. I bought her album "Attitude" and I couldn't stand most things on there. The artwork was all pretty cool though. Also, how in the world did you ever get your hands on an instrumental of "Kind of Guy"?

I also never knew she played the piano; I assumed it was always by others since on Camellia, the pianos are credited to Ken "baby" H/
If I remember correctly, "In my hands" was Tsubaki's self-produced album? the Jaw dropper is that on the official artwork, it says "IN MY HENDS" lmao.
According to her, Happiness and In my hands were inspired by her watching kids play. Makes...sense.
Virgin Flight, another song on the album, was clearly just commissioned by Virgin records before they let her go.
Krizzx
Giant Smile

Post by Krizzx »

Who's this chick? She looks like a rare instance of an idol that aged well.

Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

Krizzx wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 8:26 am Who's this chick? She looks like a rare instance of an idol that aged well.

She's that girl.
Lately I've been listening to a lot of Chisato Moritaka

never heard of her back when I lived in Japan, but she's like 50 years old now, and she's still hot.
Her 80s tunes were really great though, she was like a Traditional wife version of Madonna, lol.

It sounds like Tsubaki is trying to be a wannabe Chisato Moritaka, who's a 50 yr old pop chick who's still hot as hell.

Chisato's music is addicting as hell though coz she has a voice that matches the poppy nature of her music.
At least TJ's gallry pics in that site look good.
I listen to Mondo Grosso everyone once in a while. I still think he's kind of a dick for not allowing his song on the Lumines OST, but some of them are kind of catchy.
Yeah that dude is pretty good. He's always been known, but I never followed his music though. I always preferred Ua.

That's pretty much my theme song. I'm always jamming that ish. It's funky, jazzy and would be a really badass theme for a Yakuza-Mob related movie or game.

Also yes, ACOUSTICS. I want more acoustics from Tsubaki for god's sake!
"Only you" on the Big Running man album is mostly guitar. It almost sounds like her trying to return to her roots. too bad it is not available on iTunes.
Hey mang I want to hear it.
I also never knew she played the piano; I assumed it was always by others since on Camellia, the pianos are credited to Ken "baby" H/
If I remember correctly, "In my hands" was Tsubaki's self-produced album? the Jaw dropper is that on the official artwork, it says "IN MY HENDS" lmao.
I never said that she played piano in her songs. I said that she plays piano, as in she's trained in it & plays the instrument.
If you notice, my criticism of her is that she doesn't do any of her own production at all. Which is why she's nowhere near as successful as Mika Nakashima, or Fayray, despite being as pretty & talented as they are. Anly is like the modern equivalent of Tsubaki and even Anly is way more popular due to mostly being self-produced.

This should be what Tsubaki could be doing, but with a piano.

That song already sounding like classic-Tsubaki anyway.
Mika? As in Nakashima? the last thing I've heard of her was "GAME". If she is whom you're talking of, she's made a massive career for herself so meh; it is bound to happen I guess.
Game was a long ass time ago though. She only made one original album after that, then she did nothing but release greatest shits albums for nearly the entire 2010s, lol
Interesting thing about Mika is that like Ayumi Hamasaki & Tsubaki, she started out within the underground hiphop scene. Mika has always had connections though since it was actually a tv drama that she starred in the immediately propelled her to stardom. She also sang the credits song I think.

Around that same era, Tsubaki was like the Japanese Jessica Rabbit, performing at night clubs with her sexy voice, and her sexy Hungarian/Latina looks. Tsubaki was signed on to a major label in like only 1 year after she started in the underground. That seemed impressive as hell at the time coz acts like Minmi were underground for nearly a decade before Minmi finally made it big in 2001/2002.
It's weird how Tsubaki had a huge head-start when compared to most people, but 20 something years later, she's nowhere near as known or as succesful as Minmi and the others, even though she's as talented & charismatic as they are. This just strikes me as her being bad at the business side of things.

Mika in particular has her hands within a multitude of scenes and she even gets tattoos from Yakuza tattoo artists.
Makes me think of Meisa Kuroki. I bought her album "Attitude" and I couldn't stand most things on there. The artwork was all pretty cool though. Also, how in the world did you ever get your hands on an instrumental of "Kind of Guy"?
Meisa's music is just shit, but she has great beats & production by Backlogic who's like the Japanese Timbaland.
I remember discussing her music with a group of Japanese babes (Yeah it's crazy to me mang. During my 20s, I was meeting all sorts of bitches. In my 30s, I don't know anyone. It's strange coz I look exactly the same. I still look 24 yrs old, lol!)
and the overall consensus among them is that Meisha's songs are ok. THey'd rather be listening to Nicki Minaji or some shit.
Also, how in the world did you ever get your hands on an instrumental of "Kind of Guy"?
I used to know a guy from France who is friends with the dude who makes those beats. He's the same guy who did that beat.

It's crazy to me how popular I was just a few years ago, when compared to now where I'm hated by practically everybody simply coz trannies been spreading lies about me and everyone believes them for some reason. It makes no sense to me, coz it's not like those fools even know me or even spoke to me.

To be fair though, Japs from Japan were still contacting me even as late as last year. I've just been so annoyed with how every English speaking retard has turned their back on me that I decided to just cut off contacts from peeps in Japan too. That huge presence I had on internet, is all gone now. It's weird.
I just moved on over to online games, where I'm known for being good at shooting people in the head, lol.
Even then, it's just with the weird online gaming aliases I have, which are all just trolling names like "Yo Mama!" "U Mad Bro?" "Okboomer", etc.
The Fayray being American thing I didn't know. I introduced my little sister to Fayray when she was a kid and she loved her music haha. I didn't listen to any of her new stuff, however.
Well she was born in Japan, but grew up in the USA, which is why her English is so fluent. She came to Japan the same year I did. She stayed in Japan up to the early 2010s though. She married some dude from New York during the 2010s, so now she's back in the USA. Not from where she grew up though. She came from like Michigan or some shit.

Most people love Fayray's music when you introduce them to it. She's a way better first choice for J-poop than Utada Hikaru, coz Fayray's music actually sounds mature & sophisticated, even her pop music was very mature & alluring sounding.
Yep, I watch SOG sometimes lol. I never would've expected you to watch him though!
I only watch his Deep web vids. I honestly can't stand looking at his face, lol. I can see why he's popular though, he's a down to Earth guy, and comes off like a random chump that you sometimes engage in watercooler talks when you pass by him at his phone receptionist job. (I don't meant that literally. That's just a racist joke, assuming that he answers phones for a living coz he's Indian, lol!)

Other than that I think he's just some over-opinionated Poo in Loo who doesn't really know what he's talking about half the time. I actually laughed at the vid where someone was making fun of him for being poor coz he doesn't have a Mac. Like clockwork, he says the same exact bullshit that all non-mac owning youtubers always say about Macs which tells you straight up that they never owned a Mac coz they really have no idea how much smoother Mac's services are.

PC has way better customization and can be upgraded to be way more powerful than a Mac. The thing is, I only care about ease-of-service. In 10 years, a Mac will still act as though it were brand new. In 10 years, the avg pc is dead or dying and needs to be replaced. You can have the same mac for 30+ years and it'll still look & function as if its only 4 years old.

Who you think I watch? Joe Rogan? Well yeah I do sometimes coz Tim Pool is on there. I'm a Valuetainment guy.

Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
Va11 Hall-a Faggot: He's such a Chad. I bet he fucks an Asian bitch every night.
CapN Jack: Who the fuk These moFuggaz? :lol:
Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

Krizzx wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 7:40 am I listen to Mondo Grosso everyone once in a while. I still think he's kind of a dick for not allowing his song on the Lumines OST, but some of them are kind of catchy.

LOL, I just noticed that big fat guy. He looks like Big-O from Shakkazombie, sounds like him too.
EDIT:
How the fuck does this guy have 21 million views?

The women in his vid are fucking hot though. Seems to have Yakuza connections just judging from the quality of the girls (I don't recognize any of them though.) but since he's still alive, it means that he hasn't said shit. *Cough COugh* Tokona *Cough Cough* Never heard of this dude and his music sucks. Them girls are fucking hot.
____

I haven't slept yet so this may be a quick post. I'll get to that Hana post later, but this kinda relates with her coz I view Hana as 'one of us', even though she had nothing to do with 'our world' and may have not even accepted it anyway. I mention Ayumi & Mika in my reply at that 4cuck site.

I was trolling at /pol/ for the yous and the lulz, coz I love insulting Right wing retards, about as much as I love insulting Left wing retards, but I saw this post of a guy larping as a Jap that caught my eye.
He really fucking pissed me off, coz he was talking mad shit about one of my friends, lol!
(former friend really. I dropped all contact with everyone from Japan, last year.)
I knew the Black-looking girl. I don't know Yayoi at all, and don't give a shit about her anyway, but she's fam if we all know the same exact peeps.

Other people were accusing him of being a roleplayer, but I think he was a larper too, because of what he considers as degeneracy. (Just write the url of that blog, probably his blog to you address bar. I don't want to link to that Right wing retard blog.)

To an American perspective, sure her feminism & gender 'non-conformity' may look like degeneracy but to a Japanese perspective that just looks more like outsiders or elements of the underworld, who are rebelling against a mass-conformist society. The fact that he didn't implicitly understand this is what reveals him to be a fake Jap.

Seeing this motherfucker talk shit bout my peeps like that, it just activated muh 'aniki' mode, where If this were in person, I would've beat the fuck out of him and forced him to apologize to muh 'family'.
Since it was internet, I just replied with this and then I closed the tab.
I was actually really fucking mad when I wrote that, but I was also in 'business man' Yakuza mode, so I came off as calm, letting them know what they're dealing with. That what you think you're seeing, isn't actually what you're seeing.

As someone from the comments section of Yayo's vid pointed out.

Since I am from that same exact culture, it's why I felt I had to speak out. Disrespecting her, was disrespecting me. In the USA, she prob comes off like a typical Camwhore THOT with an army of simps. In Japan, girls like her are dangerous as fuck, coz the men they know are a bunch of gangsters & military men, some of whom have been assigned to guard them. (I was just a douche who introduced pretty gurls to ugly ass old dudes, although all of us play the bodyguard role if the actual enforcers aren't around.)

This is also why I always acted as though Miku were a part of our 'family' even though she's not at all. (None of the Yakuza Oya-Gs I knew, recognize her in the slightest. They'd actually reply in amusement "She's Japanese?" As in they wanted to taste her, lol.)
Image Image
She's legit with the Koreans, and the Gooks, kicked me out of their Cali, NYC & the Seattle groups, officially this year, although I was already unwelcome around 2014 due to some retarded fat chick.
Koreans are fucking corny anyway. They always act 'Black' but look like ching chongs in oversized clothes, ayy lmao. With Japanese crews, we legit look like Hispanics so we actually look intimidating and we either dress more like Islamic-ninjas or in business suits like how I dress.

The underworld caste operate by a completely different set of rules & regulations that the normal Japs don't adhere to. I don't know what the official category is called, but it's not burakumin. Some would probably call these modern day group of people the Samurai, but they're not Samurai either. Yak types just larp as Samurai for the most part. You know how Gaijins aren't expected to follow any rules at all. It's kinda like that except the outsiders/underworld group are officially recognized as Japanese, they're just a different type of Jap, that you don't see on tv at all, unless it's specifically talking about the underworld like the show Tonight 2 used to do, which was a show about subcultures, but in reality it really only focused on the porno industry & gangsters, lol.

That's the other thing that pissed me off about this 'degeneracy' bullshit. That's more of an American Christian mindset. In Japan, every thing is graded by their group affiliation. Girls like Yayoi and her ilk wouldn't even be placed in the same class as a normal Japanese girl. She'd be relegated to mistress duty or something. In Japan, people have a wife that they come home to, but they'll have about a bazillion mistresses while away from home. The wife does this too, and it's pretty accepted within society that you have those who you uses as a toy, and another whom you share belongings, income & children with. You keep all of those lives separate.

What irked me is seeing some of my fam being compared with a typical directionless Westerner, simply because the styles may appear similar to what a Christfag would deem as degeneracy. In Japan, that's just viewed as a necessary service. Someone has to do it. I don't actually view these girls in a sexual way though, coz in the former life I had, I was trained to think of them as family, and I still do. I only exist to act as a bodyguard within that context. Although sure, you could at any time choose one as a wife I guess, and yeah I would've chosen that Emiri Miku chick. That's finally the story of what all of that crap is about. I was deluded and I kept thinking she was 'one of us' though.

Now in 2020, I'm not even part of that family any more, since I stopped keeping in contact. It's just old habits die hard, and my aniki "Gotta protect the family" mode, sometimes activates even though I'm a lone wolf these days.
Just kinda annoyed, seeing Huwite bois acting like this is some new shit that will bring down the fall of Japan, when Japan has been 'sexually degenerate' throughout its entire history.
That's actually what makes these sluts 'Conservative' within a Japanese context, it's part of the traditions of girls who have been placed into that role or group.

I was refraining from ever bringing up this type of shit ever again on this new forum coz trannys always talk shit about me, and talk about how desperate or incel am & what not coz those morons think we all live the same that they lived.
That random /pol/ post though really reactivated memories of my past, and who I used to be. So fuck those indie game faggots & trannies talking trash about me, without even speaking to me, and making up shit as if they know what my life was like. 18 yrs ago, I could've easily made them all disappear if they ever visited Japan when I was living there.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
Va11 Hall-a Faggot: He's such a Chad. I bet he fucks an Asian bitch every night.
Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

This should probably be a different thread, but it relates to the previous post I wrote, about The Yakuza.
This is the best damn video I've seen on the subject. It would've been funny if I saw some people I knew in real lfie in this vid, but I don't.

The first few minutes of the vid, describes exactly that "underworld" society that I keep referring to, the world that I think Hana shoudl've been a part of. That guy is damn right when says that the Yakuza have enough power to make the general populace submit to them, coz it sure as hell happened with me. I didn't have no tats, no pin or insignia or anything but coz locals have seen me banging with known Yz, they bowwed to me too, in the submissive position. (The normal bow, is when the stand up. The bow reserved for yakuza is when faggots get on all fours like a little bitch. Which is what they fucking are, HAH AHAHH!)

What makes this video so good, is how he does a good job of explaining that the Yak world is really just a different culture that exists outside of the mainstream but it also influences nearly damn everything about the mainstream culture in Japan. (Enka was actually created by Yakuza.) it's a weird dynamic, but he visualizes it by comparing it to the Samurai class. He doesn't make the common mistake of claiming them to be Samurai though. They're just hired hands by the official government who did the dirty jobs that their men couldn't do, & they eventually formed together into a society of their own.

At first, I was ready to troll this fuck but he actually clears up some things that I know to be true, that he contradicted. Earlier on he says that Yakuza trade Methamphetamine.
When I heard that, I was like "I've always been told that drugs are forbidden."
He later on states that only the Yamaguchi Gumi are allowed to control & peddle the drug trade.
What's ironic, is that I lived in the Yamaguchi prefecture, but the set I was with, is not the Yamaguchi gumi. I dunno what it is, but I know it's not Yamaguchi just based off of what he's saying in the video.

I think this is a good video to watch coz he corroborates a lot of what I say in both this thread and the "Ok Suggestions" thread. He details a lot about the family structure and how Yakuza aren't viewed as typical criminals. Which is why I got really fucking annoyed at that Sieg cat when he tried looking down on me, and claimed he'd kick my ass just for introducing him to some girls. Like seriously faggot, you think I keep bitches in captivity? They do that shit, coz they want to. It makes money & it's an entry way to fame & celebrity. Damn near every famous woman in Japan has done a porn of some sort. That's why I have a lot of lewd pics of female wrestlers in the Hana thread.

Just watch that vid mang. It's some good shit. He even perfectly explains where my political world view came from. (I actually had no idea that my politcs are just Yakuza politics until he pointed it out.)
He says that Yakuza are extreme Feudalists who hate all forms of Democracy, Communism & Socialism which sounds a lot like me.
Xed can tell you that I've spoken to him about feudalism quite a fair bit through PM, and he even started to understand why I like it after seeing all that crazy ChAZ/Chop shit breaking out in the USA & even seeing some of that influence sipping into Italy.

This isn't the most informative video. There's definitely some shit I could elaborate on such as how all Yakuza are required to study law, and have full knowledge of the law, equal to that of a lawyer. There's actually a lot of fucking nerd shit that you have to do in the Yakuza before they fully take you in, that I never see depicted in any movies or video games.
I was just a tag along, so I never had to do any of that. I just naturally look scary & handsome at the same time, so I served a useful purpose for simply being around.

Interestingly, I found this vid coz this gook's channel was recommended to me through his funny ass CHAZ vid.

It's like what I've been trying to tell White motherfuckers. The world laughs at White progressives, we think you're sheltered ass bitches who needs Mommy USA govewrnment to wipe your fucking ass.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
melonbread
Spiral Smile

Post by melonbread »

Imo greatest Japanese album ever recorded.

Also great.

ALSO great

ALSO ALSO fuckin great.
".ᴎoiꙅivɘ|ɘƚ ᴎɒʜƚ ᴎuᎸ ɘɿom ɘɿɒ ꙅɿoɿɿim"
Iwazaru
qishmish

Post by Iwazaru »

Somebody said Ruins?!

wow.. we're sky high.. that shark we just jumped over is tiny.. we're so high right now (c)
cake
Spiral Smile

Post by cake »

SOUL'd Out r0xx0rz!!!!!!!11111111111111!!

ImageImage
Noacceptance772
Camellia Smile

Post by Noacceptance772 »

Lol Blue Jaguar Recordings finally acknowledged "Only You"
About time, I prefer it greatly to the title track, Big Running Man.