The perfect club to WINE and DINE, KILL and UNWIND. Heaven Smiles when you speak BULLSHIT, perhaps fate shall smile at you as well.

Moderator: LGBTQanon

melonbread
Spiral Smile

Re: Merry Christmas!

Post by melonbread »

A very merry CHRISTMAS (and only CHRISTMAS) to everyone.

I'm kidding of course, happy all other holidays as well (actual hoidays, not Kwanzaa).
".ᴎoiꙅivɘ|ɘƚ ᴎɒʜƚ ᴎuᎸ ɘɿom ɘɿɒ ꙅɿoɿɿim"
WesleySnipes
Machine Of Pain

Post by WesleySnipes »

melonbread wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 10:48 pm A very merry CHRISTMAS (and only CHRISTMAS) to everyone.

I'm kidding of course, happy all other holidays as well (actual hoidays, not Kwanzaa).
After tonight, any holiday I've missed will be hoiday for me.

Though the 24th is my special remembrance of the first time I saw KISS live.

I was a very sick child and for one day in November I had to lay on my sickbed to recover.

One day was all it took for me to fall in love with them and a whole year to live and breathe their music.

(I've never fallen as hard for another band as I did for KISS)

I am going to veg in front of the tv and watch the long awaited Rockstar movie.

After the movie I'm going to pop in a christmas cd of my own.

Fruitcake, Merry Christmas and Little Drummer Boy will be included.

I'm going to turn on my Christmas lights and to sit in my very comfy (especially after vegas) leather chair and enjoy my very christmas eve.

I hope that all of you will too.

Thank you.
The dragon breathes truth into its lips, and that is what we call our natural intelligence.
Rake
MPD-Psycho
Preferred pronouns: Heaven/Smile

Post by Rake »

ImageImageImage
Brandon
46th President of The United States

Post by Brandon »

Lucille

Post by Lucille »

In the spirit of peace upon earth, on behalf of everybody from believeinthenet I wish the men of Paradise Hotel a Merry Christmas.
ThorHighHeels

Post by ThorHighHeels »

Hi everyone ThorHighHeels here. Quiz: why is this my favourite season? Because it’s so “chill” ! Of course! I hope everybody is having a swaggy basedmas. Thank you for all your support and here’s to another year of gang
MattDagati

Post by MattDagati »

More than 20 years ago when I got into the renewable energy business I never thought it would be the beginning of a life-changing friendship. Yet here we are. Another year is behind us and another year beckons. The sleeping Phoenix, the cyber truck, the humanitarian crisis in Gaza. Fortune mocks at the hubris of foresight. What I’m certain of is that there is no group of damned sons of bitches I’d rather have in the passenger seat of the cyber truck or this crazy life. Thanks for the memories. Christ was born in Bethlehem or so they say. I’m only a businessman.

Merry Christmas, Hanukkah, Divali… Whatever crumbles your cookie… When we have each other we have everything.
WesleySnipes
Machine Of Pain

Post by WesleySnipes »

I wanted to wish all a merry christmas even though islamic people are asking all their christmas gift to be rejected.

Yesterday me and my cousins went to bath area to rest and the water outside there is so so cold.

Inshallah we can go swimming later with my mom.

We had dinner and after dinner me and my cousin went to the internet cafe to surf the net.

Just now we decided to buy some snacks to eat later.

I have been staring at the small penis figure on the dress I bought for my cousin.

Yes, I've bought my cousin a dress.

She is currently in Madinah visiting her husband's relatives for ten days and she is looking gorgeous.
The dragon breathes truth into its lips, and that is what we call our natural intelligence.
Copper Age Pervert
Heaven Smile

Post by Copper Age Pervert »

Merry Christmas from Yuki Uchida, Rina Kobayashi, Mizuki Tokita, Airi Yamagishi, Nana Takayama and Rinon Ohshima
Odious James Stewart

Post by Odious James Stewart »

Now just see here a minute mister. I might not be some big shot but I know a square deal when I see one and I know a raw deal just as clear! Old Dagati thinks just because he has a bigger house or a bigger suit that somehow makes him better than the little people of this town that starch his collars and get their own hands dirty on his assembly lines, making those solar panels he’s so proud of… Oh you know those little people, they’re only the ones keeping the lights on. What would they need their Christmas bonus for? Doesn’t he pay their wages already? Aren’t they the ones who owe him something?

Well, maybe he thinks so. But I sure feel like I couldn’t give back what this town gives me every day even if I won the lottery. The kid who delivers the newspapers, the butcher, the baker, heck even the candlestick maker! Everybody is invited to James Stewart’s house this Christmas! Bring your families! If we all pitch together and give what little we have we could throw the biggest bash you ever saw! Even Mr. Dagati’s welcome, sure, why not!

Mer~ryyyyyy Christmas!