The perfect club to WINE and DINE, KILL and UNWIND. Heaven Smiles when you speak BULLSHIT, perhaps fate shall smile at you as well.

Moderator: LGBTQanon

Isuka
Duplicator Smile

Merry Christmas!

Post by Isuka »

Merry Christmas Everyone!
Iwazaru
qishmish

Re: Merry Christmas!

Post by Iwazaru »

Oh. I forget that in most of world it's today.

Have a nice holiday!
wow.. we're sky high.. that shark we just jumped over is tiny.. we're so high right now (c)
CENSORED
BANNED

Post by CENSORED »

happy hannuka exclusively to members of my tribe, or as I like to call them "VIPs"
Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

Isuka wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 6:05 pm Merry Christmas Everyone!
So what you get? If I had a Ps4 still, I would've got me Nioh 2, its season pass & I would've rebought WWE 2k20.
All the money I could've saved had I stayed on Ps4. On Switch, I only truly like Smash Bros, Mario 3d All Stars & Xenoblade 2 Full Season pass edition. Everything else was overrated garbage. Switch has no real wrestling games. Or at least ones that actually work, and no offline tactical shooters, although PS4 didn't really have them either since Rainbow Six Siege is always online like Rogue Company. Well there's Ghost Recon, but the PS4 gr games are really fucking shit. Modern GR playa more like Fart Cry now, rather than Ghost Recon. The Advanced Warfighters games on PSP is way better, lol.

Xed51 wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 7:12 pm happy hannuka exclusively to members of my tribe, or as I like to call them "VIPs"
Hannukkah ended a week ago, you left behind faggot.
Even that "Acshullly I'm half gook" faggot Tim Fool knew that... coz he's a crypto-kike. Seriously you can not say anything bad about Israel around that balding chomo looking bastard! (He looks like a chomo without the beanie.)
It's funny how Dim Fool will claim to be Asian, but always reveals that he's fucking clueless on Gook culture.
He didn't even know what a Won was, when he's half Korean, LOL! Shit, before his groupie whore shadowbanned me on his livechat, I used to be able to roast him every time he fucked up. I'm still laughing at his self-correction of Yin Yang coz I called him out a week prior when he thought yinyang referred to opposites lol.

My Xmas predictably sucked, as was expected coz some faggot did credit fraud on us a week before Xmas, as I said in the shadowban thread.
I have enough money to buy some steam games though. I'm thinking of getting me Xcom 2 collection, so I can put half the girls in bikinis, like 80s era Cyberpunk. I even see mods that allow you to recreate Section 9. I already made Section 9 caws in Phantom Doctrine & Xcom2 switch, but the Steam mods look & sound exactly like them.

I already have Xcom2 collection on Switch, but the switch fucking sucks & can barely run it for some reason, AYY LMAO! My fucking Iphone runs Xcom better than the Switch does. A fuckin phone runs a game with fairly high 2016-era specs that the fucking Switch struggles to run for some reason. Xcom 2 fucking lags all the time on Switch, lol. No surprise since Fire emblem 3 Houses is a laggy mess too, and they're both turn based games. How the fuck are turn based games so laggy on the Switch?

Nintendo sure got lucky that at least half of their Switch userbase now are Sony refugees like I am who jumped ship when they saw that Soyny went full blown SJW and directly censored & banned half of the interesting looking games from Japan. What a fucking cuck company, banning shit from their own country lol.

I won't be shocked if Nintendo Switch userbase goes up to 94 million by the end of next year. People ain't buying XseriesX or Ps5. A lot of us are getting so sick & tired of the political USA bullshit going on in Xbox & Playstation that we'd honestly rather deal with Nintendo's bullshit, and oh boy Nintendo has a lot of bullshit of its own. It's just the way Nintendo always was though, they were always a cult shilling a bunch of overpriced fisher price toddler games that nobody likes outside of the Nintendo umbrella, like Splatoon. I effectively proved that Splatoon games ain't shit in the NintendoLard thread when I showed just how poor both games do (Splat 1 only generated $1000 overall, LOL!) within the competitive esports circuit. I even showed that barely anyone talks about Splatoon within social media. Not that social media matters since social media metrics are just bots retweeting each other, but that was the criteria the other dude was using.

Hell, look at every Nintendo Switch Suckclusive that eventually goes multiplatform, every single one of them actually does worse outside of the Switch (Octopath Traveller being the most damning example. Nintentards actually bought that garbage for $60 and they're still buying it for that price, AYY LMAO! The fuck is wrong with Nintendo fans?)
The one game that actually did way better after it went to PC is Daemon X Machina, which is funny coz it's also the one game that Nintenfaggots universally took a huge shit on, and labeled it as a generic shooter, but when it went to Steam, DxM actually became a cult hit.
Do you see where I'm getting at with the fucktarded Nintendo fanbase?
DxM wasn't the greatest game ever, but I did think it was better than most of the trash I played on Switch.
It's certainly better than Splatoon, which is only interesting if you actually think that winning matches by painting the background sounds like fun to you.

I was actually shocked to find out how much Splatoon sucked, coz ARMS is actually one of the Switch's better games yet you barely hear anyone talk about Arms for some reason. Hell I won't even buy Arms for $60, and I thought it was one of the only exclusive games on Switch that doesn't suck.
I never bought Sfv or Tekken 7 for $60 either though. Most fighting games are bought at $20 or less, since there's nothing to do in them outside of multiplayer and Arms is no exception. ARMS playerbase would be much larger were it not for the $40 Nintendo tax.

I'd ask myself how I ever put up with Nintendo bullshit back in the 90s, but back then we had Sega. Sega is like the WCW of gaming, a large portion of the gaming populace quit gaming after Sega died as a hardware publisher.

I don't give a fuck what excuses those console faggots make. Hurr durr they just ran out of production. PS5 is aallegedly a sooopa success coz it sold 2million units in two months, meanwhile Switch did that same exact number in two weeks, AYY LMAO! XboxSeries X is celebrating coz it sold 1 million, these are the same retards who claimed that Japan was looking forward to XboxSeriesX and then used Amazon Japan as proof, where it actually was number 1 on Amazong Co.jp for a month. As I suspected, it was probably just Microdik shills buying their own product on Amazon Japan, coz as usual, Japs did not buy fucking Xseries X coz why would you? They don't even sale games, they just sell gamepass, lol.

Oh wait I was talking about Xcom 2 right? Damn great game (so great that I'm glad it's multiplatform coz the Switch port is so fucking laggy.), even better on MAC with the workshop & tactical legacy which is remixes of the original UFO Defense ost.

I'm thinking getting Phoenix Point too, coz I've had my eyes on that since it's like a direct successor to OG X-com.
Nu-Xcom is good, but it feels more like Stargate. (As in the aliens are mostly humanoids who can be reasoned with, so exo-politics in SG & Nu-Xcom resemble real world geopolitics instead.) OG X-com had more of a Horror Lovecraft The Thing, Metroid & Event Horizon vibe which Phoenix Point successfully recreates. The aliens are extremely hostile demon looking things.
The music also sounds like OG-X-com.

LOL at Nu-Xcom tards rating the music down coz it doesn't sound like superhero crap like Xcom 2. I hate that super hero vibe but Xcom 2 is so much better than Enemy Unknown was. EU was boring after the first playthrough coz enemies don't even spawn until you get into range. In Xcom 2, they actually patrol the map, so you actually have to strategize around them. It's possible to stealth kill most mission objectives now.

Streets of rage 4 is also finally on Mac. Prob is, the devs are retarded and they patched their game to make it easier for everyone to complete Mania, LOL! It's the entire reason that I quit playing the Switch version. What's the fucking point of playing Arcade style games when you make the hardest mode so damn easy that even a fucking toddler can beat it by button mashing? New age gaming really sucks. I miss the days when you didn't have to fear game devs, retroactively making their game bad due to fan demand.

I really wasted my money last month buying Hyrule Warriors AOC, you can not fucking trade it in at all, which is fucking bizarre to me. They fucking accept trade ins for Cyberpunk which actually is universally reviled, but not AOC which has a pretty solid rep. I just grew out of that Musou shit, and One Piece is the only musou that's actually fun to me. It's weird coz gaystop still accepts trade ins for the first Hyrule warriors game lol.

One game I've always wanted but never bought is Brigandine. I ain't buying no digital game for $50, and this shit never goes on sale.
https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/b ... ia-switch/

I wanna fucking get me Wasteland 3 for Mac, but then I realized that I can't play it unless I finally update to Catalina, which again is fucking bizarre to me coz then I wouldn't be able to play Wasteland 2 anymore, since Wasteland 2 & half of my steam bullshit doesn't work with Catalina.

EDIT:
I deleted half of this post & then reposted it again, coz I feel that ranting about Nintendo should be at the nintendo thread. I repasted the deleted part though, coz I think it's so fucking funny that Nintendo Switch can't even run Xcom 2 on optimal settings, but a fucking Iphone can. A FUCKING TELEPHONE RUNS A VIDEO GAEM BETTER THAN A FUCKING VIDeo GAme SYSTEM AYY LMAO!
Xcom 2 doesn't exactly push 2016 era specs to the limit either, but the switch can't handle it. kek
The reality is that the Switch is a victim of shitty 3rd party ports. It's not that Switch can't handle it, it's that the porters are too lazy to make it work on optimal settings. Hell it doesn't need to be optimal. At least make it run at a steady 30 fps. Why the fuck does a turnbase game lag into 8 fucking frames when the gfx setting already looks low?
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
Va11 Hall-a Faggot: He's such a Chad. I bet he fucks an Asian bitch every night.
CapN Jack: Who the fuk These moFuggaz? :lol:
Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

Aw yeah mang. Cool! Cool! You bitch asses are very talkative. Have fun with your late ass Hanukkah, bitches. It's like Kamala harriss trying to fake that she celebrates Kwanza, when she's not even Black lel! It's funny how that works. Obama gets to be Black, when he's only half Black. Kamala gets to be Black when her one Black parent was himself, only half black so she's like a quarter. Meanwhile I have two Asian parents (one is mixed), but Americans don't allow me to call myself Asian, even though I have the gookiest sounding name evar.
A name that I used to hate, until I realized how funny it was when I'd be standing in front of dumbasses calling my name, looking everywhere for some gook, coz they expected me to look like a Takahashi Tamura Tanaka rather than a Mauracio, Javier or a Raul, ayyy lmao
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
Va11 Hall-a Faggot: He's such a Chad. I bet he fucks an Asian bitch every night.
CapN Jack: Who the fuk These moFuggaz? :lol:
claybraces
Camellia Smile

Post by claybraces »

Im late............but merry xmas to all and happy holidayssz <3
Quarry bird singing
Isuka
Duplicator Smile

Post by Isuka »

I didn't get much out aide of some money for Christmas. I bought Nioh 2 during the Black Friday sales. Still haven't played any thing I bought then or during Christmas yet, aside from a bit of Senran Kagura.
DaRealEvilone
Giant Smile

Post by DaRealEvilone »

claybraces
Camellia Smile

Post by claybraces »

DaRealEvilone wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 4:16 pm
Real ass video
Quarry bird singing
DaRealEvilone