You should've killed yourself when you had the chance, BITCH!!

Moderators: RecycleBitn, AdolfHitler

Iwazaru
qishmish

hi, how are you?

Post by Iwazaru »

Sorry folks, wasn't active at all lately, 've been busy and some shit...

Hope u're doing O.K.

:P
wow.. we're sky high.. that shark we just jumped over is tiny.. we're so high right now (c)
CENSORED
BANNED

Re: hi, how are you?

Post by CENSORED »

I mean nobody posts much around here since Jack left so it's not a problem, I have some vague idea of what you've been going through so you really shouldn't be apologising. I haven't been posting much either because I was focusing more on updating the website. I need to get back home to access my collection again and scan the rest of it but unfortunately I am currently in the middle of a familial dispute that led the police to my door. (Nothing serious but I was pissed enough. The policemen were actually nicer than any other I've ever met, as soon as they realized I was just having a family argument they left. Hilarious, because I've been randomly stopped in the street for no reason at all and they were always very rude to me lol.)
So I don't actually know when I'll feel safe enough going home but that really nailed home the idea that I need to change all my doors and locks, because fuck my family and fuck everyone
DaRealEvilone
Giant Smile

Post by DaRealEvilone »

This year has been bad for everyone hopefully things get better
That's what I say about family too

Some relative didn't call me
Orher relatives are why she didn't call you?
Gossiping and making a big deal
She doesn't care about me, why I should care about her
Fuck her 😆 lol
CENSORED
BANNED

Post by CENSORED »

DaRealEvilone wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 3:53 am This year has been bad for everyone hopefully things get better
That's what I say about family too
I can't really go into detail for obvious reasons but everything was going fine for me outside of the lockdown shit. My business was on its way to booming (to the point where I quit all other jobs I had and did nothing through january, february and march) to the point where even though we had a setback that would lead to a loss of revenue in the first trimester, I knew it wouldn't be an issue. Then the lockdown happened and it immediately became an issue because I was locked out of my workplace for three months, which meant that the renting expenses and power expenses kept piling up without me being able to work lol. (I don't own my headquarters unfortunately. That's the only property that I rent.) Plus the whole deal with my equipment being stuck somewhere where I couldn't keep track of, it's quite expensive and I was worried it would get stolen or damaged.
(Turns out some of it did get damaged but I also got a new deal with the manufacturing company which allowed me to replace it with a better model quite cheaply)
Thankfully it all worked out okay and it really just meant I had a six month delay before finally settling, but now I'm doing fine again. I'm getting the next two big payouts soon which will allow me to drop all my other side jobs once again. That's why I kept mentioning I'll probably be finished with the website by february of next year; That date seems very realistic at this point considering I already settled all the expenses for october already
My personal issues mostly stem from the fact that you arrive at a certain point in life where your parents and older relatives have to be emotionally managed like fucking children despite them being in their 60s or 70s. Which is especially frustrating because I have several projects IRL that I like to give my attention to, namely the expansion of my business and reorganizing my properties in ways that are more easy to access, plus taking care of my health and writing a theater play in november and presenting several proofs of concept for movie scripts in october. Then I have to get dragged down to day to day emotional bullshit again and I honestly don't understand why, because my mom has the easiest life ever, so she has to manufacture drama to keep everyone involved in her life.
Who gives a fuck? I feel the same about retards getting emotional over fucking videogame opinions but at least I can just close a tab and ignore them lol. I can't really ignore my mom, especially as she lives right next to me and will stalk my house if I don't want to talk to her.
DaRealEvilone wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 3:53 am Some relative didn't call me
Orher relatives are why she didn't call you?
Gossiping and making a big deal
She doesn't care about me, why I should care about her
Fuck her 😆 lol
Yeah who gives a shit? I didn't really understand boomer memes until I actually started paying attention about what the fuck is going on with my relatives and realized that boomers really are stuck in childhood forever. Granted so are most generations, but boomers fucking revel in it to an unhealthy degree.
I really don't understand how the fuck that happens because my grandparents were both in the war. (One survived a shipwreck at 18, the other escaped the battlefield only to be jailed and break out of jail LOL!)
So you'd assume, they'd know how fucking easy they actually have it compared to their parents. My jailbreak granddad had scars on his face and body and shit from the war.
Instead they live in this weird ass reality in which they constantly have to manufacture drama, and never actually focus on real issues. My dad is constantly embroiled in women drama which he doesen't really need to be. Women love him, hell I know girls my age who'd fuck my dad but he has to get involved in drama with married women and shit for no real reason. My mom is just a crazy woman, who flip flops between saying that I'm too conservative (calling me a jihadist muslim LOL!) and that I'm a drug addict who pops pills at disco parties. I don't know why I even indulge her crazy ass, because she literally refuses to know who I am and just makes up a fake "son" with all sorts of random issues whenever she has to victimise herself in front of others.
It really pisses me off because just three or four years ago or whatever, I slept on the street for a few days and was pretty much pennyless but she didn't give a mad fuck lol, in fact she accused me of gambling my money away (when my tax issues were heavily documented by the family accountant.) However she has to find a way to act as if she must be pitied, because I don't fucking know. I notice this behaviour in older people a lot now. I might be crazy but at least I focus on what matters, making money and providing for myself, being happy and expanding my horizons. Not stupid ass drama bullshit
cake
Spiral Smile

Post by cake »

Honestly for me, there ain't much to say. I got accepted by a decent college. not the one i wished to get into but i gotta admit considering all other options i had it ain't that bad. Right now I don't play as much video games as I used to, mostly because I can't find neither the time nor drive for them. I really gotta haul my ass and finish some Chemistry notes that a friend gave me. That shit's really starting to get on my nerves right now, I fucking hate it! I'm slowly getting myself back into shape, doing calisthenics in spare time. I'm actually surprised by myself with how fast I managed to progress in 6 months. I could barely do 3 push ups (proper ones, that is, not the ones where you just hump the floor and call it a day) before and now I'm THIS close to getting that 1 arm pushup. I guess it can be said that of all things, calisthenics ended up replacing gaming as a hobby for me. In a way, I'm glad that it did because I feel like I'm way too old and jaded for gaming these days even tho i've yet to hit 20, lawl.
ImageImage
CENSORED
BANNED

Post by CENSORED »

cake wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:32 pm Honestly for me, there ain't much to say. I got accepted by a decent college. not the one i wished to get into but i gotta admit considering all other options i had it ain't that bad. Right now I don't play as much video games as I used to, mostly because I can't find neither the time nor drive for them. I really gotta haul my ass and finish some Chemistry notes that a friend gave me. That shit's really starting to get on my nerves right now, I fucking hate it! I'm slowly getting myself back into shape, doing calisthenics in spare time. I'm actually surprised by myself with how fast I managed to progress in 6 months. I could barely do 3 push ups (proper ones, that is, not the ones where you just hump the floor and call it a day) before and now I'm THIS close to getting that 1 arm pushup. I guess it can be said that of all things, calisthenics ended up replacing gaming as a hobby for me. In a way, I'm glad that it did because I feel like I'm way too old and jaded for gaming these days even tho i've yet to hit 20, lawl.
You must be kidding me, I had no idea you were a teenager. How the fuck did you even get into Flower Sun and Rain then?
Anyway I don't think it has anything to do with growing old. Videogames just suck donkey dick nowadays unless you're into multiplayer stuff. I kept saying I'm not really into videogames myself until I went back and started replaying some old stuff. I recently was able to beat Ninja Gaiden consistently and that's such a rush that makes me wonder what the fuck kids see in shit like horizon zero dawn or the lust of ass or whatever the fuck your bretheren play nowadays. I've had way more fun perfecting my runs on mega man, castlevania and ninja gaiden despite those games being 1h long at most than I've ever had with any 20h long "cinematic experience" where 15 of those 20 hours are spent looking at an ugly ass 3d model walking slowly and talking, or watching cutscenes with awful writing.
I'm not even some sort of purist or retrogamer. I like a lot of ps2/gamecube/xbox era games and a lot of story driven games, hell I run a website on Suda51 games (which isn't exactly gameplay centric) but I really can't find the appeal in hollywood rejects trying to push their scripts that are too awful even for pedowood standards, into even shittier third person shooters that run at 15fps. That's not even mentioning season passes, DLCs, microtransactions, in-game currency and all that garbage I can't figure out at all, nor do I care to. (I was interested in the new hitman games but I can't figure out how to buy them LOL! Granted that's my fault for being retarded but if it's so convoluted I don't feel they deserve my money at all.)
The only videogames you actually play seem to exclusively come out on the switch nowadays, though apparently you can easily emulate that through yuzu or so I am told. I've never actually tried it though I will once I finish building my new PC.
Glad you hear you got accepted into college. I'm assuming you're studying chemistry? Are you american? I'm just curious though you don't have to respond to that if you don't want to say.
Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

DaRealEvilone wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 3:53 am This year has been bad for everyone hopefully things get better
Shut the fuck up idiot. The only thing bad for me, is that I have to wear a fucking corona diaper face mask in public, to be on equal ground with ugly people, and it pisses me off coz I'm used to getting special treatment, for being a very good looking man. I couldn't restock up on food the last two weeks coz of the rioters starting fires all over the West coast to the point that our skies were filled with smoke.
edit: posted the wrong pic.
It be looking like fucking SIlent Hill around here, and you will die if you breathe the smoke. An entire family of 3 died and the entire city of Malden in Wa state was destroyed by these fires.

That's the fire station I live next door to.
I don't see that as bad for me though, coz that could've easilly been avoided. Re-fund the fucking police and this dumbasses will stop doing stupid shit. Meanwhile the fucking news blames the Fires on Climate Change, which is fucking hilarious coz even local police claim it was Antifa. No that's a conspiracy theory! Sure if you suck China's dick. I find it amazing that even my older bro (the one that didn't suicide.), who's always been a Centrist that leans Left, is talking about how he always made fun of Koreans & Europeans when he was growing up in their countries because they always have to deal with communism. Only to find out that the USA has commies too, and he claims that it's the mainstream news. Of which I would agree. THis guy is not right wing at all, but even he can see that coz he's actually lived all over the world just like I have.

USA as a country, has always felt completely different from the other countries coz in the USA, you can walk up to a billionaire and spit on his fucking face and talk trash about him. You can't really do that anymore, coz we're slowly becoming Europe.

Anyway, I stopped fucking posting here coz of you dumbass!
You paranoid superstitious moron. I'm sick and tired of reading your scaremongering and nothing you say ever makes any fucking sense! This court jester is always trying to come off as profound, but he's just fucking random.
Last time I asked him how he plans to solve the Jew problem that he's always crying about, he just responded to me with stupid positive thinking bullshit and praying to buddha and not eating meat. Liek wtf mang?
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=27&p=772&hilit=meat#top

I thought this new forum would be a frest start without any of that goddamn Nazi White supremacist bullshit that he fucking keeps spamming the board with. NOOOO, He does it here too! It makes all of us look bad! It makes people assume that we're him.

It wouldn't be a problem if he didn't fucking spam his stupid David Duke bullshit everywhere.
He's constantly ruining every somehwhat political thread I make with his halfwit White incel political bullshit! He ain't even White, which is even more hilarious that he keeps pushing that Nazi bullshit!

For real though, we had a thread that was pretty good at the other forum about Ethnic regional differences, even one of my distant relative from the same chain of Spanish Bloodlines, who raped & pillaged the Philipines was posting there, and even confirmed that my blood line is part of the same family tree.
We're a specific breed of people, with a distinct look that not very many people in the world have, and I even added a link to a youtube brunette/reddish haired European girl who I believe is also related to us. She even had the same behavior that we have, in that we call ourselves Spanish but then whisper "Filpino". The reason for that is coz everyone always mistakes us for the Filipino people who were named after our Spanish ancestor coz that's how much our bloodline, completely colonized the shit out of the Philipines, LOL!

It was an interesting topic, that I wish could've been elaborated on between me and another man from the same chain of bloodlines, but no! You dumb motherfuckers just want to talk about Nazis & Jews as if the entire world revolves around some fucking dead bullshit from the 1930s!

Even while the relative of mine was posting there, he constantly said to me that damn near everyone else at this forum is fucking retarded. You have to constantly waste your time, wading through White supremacist bullshit that I myself have not said or even endorsed but since 8 out of 10 messages is supporting that crap, it makes everyone assume that we do too.

It's funny coz the distant relative I was speaking with, we were trying our hardest to bring the thread back on the subject but it instead got taken over by White supremacy bullshit and the latter half of the thread was polluted with David Duke blog posts. My fukinhhg god mang! What the hell is wrong with the idiots who fucking post here?!

Muh relative, Who is a White European German guy of similar Spanish heritage was eventually like fuck it, and left coz it's fucking hopeless trying to have a serious convo around here with all of the constant White supremacy spamming. It pisses me the fuck off! YOU CAN"T EVER TALK ABOUT ANYTHING COZ EVERY TIME YOU TRY TO, THIS STUPID FUCKING FORUM ALWAYS RANDOMLY BRINGS THE CONVERSATION BACK TO JEWS, HITLER, & YT EXTINCTION! WHY? I DON'T FUCKING CARE!

On the real, I think the Nazis were unfairly ganged up on and what happened to them is exactly what happend to Japan. Both countries were set up by the fucking Brit Anglos, whom may I add were the ones responsible for the petrodollar via Iran until the Brits backstabbed Iran through the proxy of the USA.

If you want to talk about some real shit on Nazis, I'm game, but no! All this motherfucker does is basically repeat the Richard Spencer platform. It's hilarious, Spencer actually endorsed Biden proxy of China.
I'd rather side with the Israel Lobby over China coz the Israel lobby doesn't trample over Amendement 1 & 2 of the USA constitution.

WHich isn't pussy shit unlike Italy's joke of a bill of rights, which actually doesn't even give individual rights to people. Italay's bill of rights sounds more like a collective rather than individual prosperity.
That's how fucking different the two countries are. Conversely, Japan's Bill of rights sounds extremely authoritarian and not at all liberty minded but at least it's not hiding anything. Unlike with Italy's bill of Rights which uses the word Liberty over & over as a mask for their will to control the people under them. Japan's bill of rights straight up says that everything the Emperor does is always right, and anything wrong he does is the political classes' fault, LOL!

USA's constitution is the only one that's specifically worded to grant power to the individual. THAT's WHY I always refer to that whenever I try to explain to halfwits like Kax or Rake on what their government actually is, coz those motherfuckers don't understand it at all and want to turn the USA into an Authoritarian government when the USA's own constitution is specifically designed to prevent authoritarian rule. They then have the nerve to call me a Libertarian when I'm just abiding by the USA's political doctrine. Their mind is fucked up by the fucking internet!

I mean nobody posts much around here since Jack left so it's not a problem,
Every time I try to get everyone on level ground around here. (It's Kax's smug ass posts that angered me enough to start posting here again. That and I've actually been banned 5 times from 4chan in the last two months. That entire site has been taken over by trannies.)

Your punkass always has to interrupt me with your stupid bullshit. "Itally has a Bill of rights too!" Have you ever read your bill of rights? Italy's bill of rights is basically the American Democratic party platform, but that's the constitution of your entire fucking country. LOL! I don't see anything in your bill of rights that's specifically grants power to the people. It just looks like egalitarian ideals, masquerading as rights.
https://www.senato.it/documenti/reposit ... nglese.pdf
Art. 1
Italy is a democratic Republic founded on labour.
Sovereignty belongs to the people and is exercised by the people in the forms
and within the limits of the Constitution.

Art. 2
The Republic recognises and guarantees the inviolable rights of the person,
both as an individual and in the social groups where human personality is
expressed. The Republic expects that the fundamental duties of political,
economic and social solidarity be fulfilled.

Art. 3
All citizens have equal social dignity and are equal before the law, without
distinction of sex, race, language, religion, political opinion, personal and
social conditions.
It is the duty of the Republic to remove those obstacles of an economic or
social nature which constrain the freedom and equality of citizens, thereby
impeding the full development of the human person and the effective
participation of all workers in the political, economic and social organisation
of the country.

Art. 4
The Republic recognises the right of all citizens to work and promotes those
conditions which render this right effective.
Every citizen has the duty, according to personal potential and individual
choice, to perform an activity or a function that contributes to the material or
spiritual progress of society.

Art. 5
The Republic is one and indivisible. It recognises and promotes local
autonomies, and implements the fullest measure of administrative
decentralisation in those services which depend on the State. The Republic
adapts the principles and methods of its legislation to the requirements of
autonomy and decentralisation.

Art. 6
The Republic safeguards linguistic minorities by means of appropriate
measures.

Art. 7
The State and the Catholic Church are independent and sovereign, each
within its own sphere.
Their relations are regulated by the Lateran pacts. Amendments to such Pacts
which are accepted by both parties shall not require the procedure of
constitutional amendments.

Art. 8
All religious denominations are equally free before the law.
Denominations other than Catholicism have the right to self-organisation
according to their own statutes, provided these do not conflict with Italian law.
Their relations with the State are regulated by law, based on agreements with
their respective representatives.

Art. 9
The Republic promotes the development of culture and of scientific and
technical research.
It safeguards natural landscape and the historical and artistic heritage of the
Nation.

Art. 10
The Italian legal system conforms to the generally recognised principles of
international law.
The legal status of foreigners is regulated by law in conformity with
international provisions and treaties.
A foreigner who, in his home country, is denied the actual exercise of the
democratic freedoms guaranteed by the Italian constitution shall be entitled to
the right of asylum under the conditions established by law.
A foreigner may not be extradited for a political offence.
You keep mucking everything up as if the vaguely worded bill of rights of your country is anything at all comparable to USA's bill of rights. Shit it's not even comparable to Japan's.
https://japan.kantei.go.jp/constitution ... ion_e.html
CHAPTER I

THE EMPEROR

Article 1. The Emperor shall be the symbol of the State and of the unity of the People, deriving his position from the will of the people with whom resides sovereign power.
Article 2. The Imperial Throne shall be dynastic and succeeded to in accordance with the Imperial House Law passed by the Diet.

Article 3. The advice and approval of the Cabinet shall be required for all acts of the Emperor in matters of state, and the Cabinet shall be responsible therefor.

Article 4. The Emperor shall perform only such acts in matters of state as are provided for in this Constitution and he shall not have powers related to government.
The Emperor may delegate the performance of his acts in matters of state as may be provided by law.

Article 5. When, in accordance with the Imperial House Law, a Regency is established, the Regent shall perform his acts in matters of state in the Emperor's name. In this case, paragraph one of the preceding article will be applicable.

Article 6. The Emperor shall appoint the Prime Minister as designated by the Diet.
The Emperor shall appoint the Chief Judge of the Supreme Court as designated by the Cabinet.

Article 7. The Emperor, with the advice and approval of the Cabinet, shall perform the following acts in matters of state on behalf of the people:

Promulgation of amendments of the constitution, laws, cabinet orders and treaties.
Convocation of the Diet.
Dissolution of the House of Representatives.
Proclamation of general election of members of the Diet.
Attestation of the appointment and dismissal of Ministers of State and other officials as provided for by law, and of full powers and credentials of Ambassadors and Ministers.
Attestation of general and special amnesty, commutation of punishment, reprieve, and restoration of rights.
Awarding of honors.
Attestation of instruments of ratification and other diplomatic documents as provided for by law.
Receiving foreign ambassadors and ministers.
Performance of ceremonial functions.
Article 8. No property can be given to, or received by, the Imperial House, nor can any gifts be made therefrom, without the authorization of the Diet.

CHAPTER II

RENUNCIATION OF WAR

Article 9. Aspiring sincerely to an international peace based on justice and order, the Japanese people forever renounce war as a sovereign right of the nation and the threat or use of force as means of settling international disputes.
In order to accomplish the aim of the preceding paragraph, land, sea, and air forces, as well as other war potential, will never be maintained. The right of belligerency of the state will not be recognized.

CHAPTER III

RIGHTS AND DUTIES OF THE PEOPLE

Article 10. The conditions necessary for being a Japanese national shall be determined by law.
Japan's bill of rights is hilarious coz the first 8 articles grant all authority to the emperor, but is specifically worded to place all blame on the elected government shall the emperor ever conduct any actions that are unfavorable with the public. Then there's Article 9 which this website revolved around since it's one of the main plot points of Killer7. What amuses me is how every article from 10 onward, is a rule that maintains that Japan will always be Yamato country. Japan's Bill of Rights tries to preserve their culture. Italy's bill of rights makes Italy sound more like a Consumerist Mission statement for a Mall, rather a Country, AYYY LMAO! You think that's fucking comparable!?

The Italian Bill of Rights just sounds like an American Liberal, LOL! Oh gee, and you fuckign wonder why! I'm always blaming everything on Eurocucks? It's coz that Lefty bullshit came from Europe!

Then you have USA's bill of rights which actually grants individual liberties.
https://www.archives.gov/founding-docs/ ... transcript
Notice how completely different & specifically worded it is when compared to Italy. Japan's Bill of rights is as specifically worded, but Japan is clearly authoritarian whereas the USA is the complete opposite Libertarian direction.
Amendment I
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Amendment II
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Amendment III
No Soldier shall, in time of peace be quartered in any house, without the consent of the Owner, nor in time of war, but in a manner to be prescribed by law.

Amendment IV
The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

Amendment V
No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

Amendment VI
In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defence.

Amendment VII
In Suits at common law, where the value in controversy shall exceed twenty dollars, the right of trial by jury shall be preserved, and no fact tried by a jury, shall be otherwise re-examined in any Court of the United States, than according to the rules of the common law.

Amendment VIII
Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted.

Amendment IX
The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.

Amendment X
The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.
For the most part, people in the USA do adhere to these rights, so long as you ignore the fucking internet retards like the Something Awful troons, retardera and all manner of fucking obese morons trying to police the entirety of society through the internet social media platforms.

It's the groundwork that I try to explain so that we could all be on an equal level, but you always fuck it up! Which then leaves discourse open for Kax's dumbass White supremacist bullshit that accuses me of being brainwashed by Jews co I think it's White supremacist bullshit when damn near everything he says is verbatim from White supremacist blogs. It's fucking annoying.

THat's why I can't fucking stand it here and Why I get fucking mad every time I come here ever since July when you fucking idiots keep fucking mocking me. All due to the this forums' collective misunderstanding of what the USA is. I can see why Sieg completely split and stopped talking to me after he came here. That's the thing, at other sites, I attract a wide variety of people towards me when I speak this politics shit coz I know my history. Then when you come here, "you learn that the world begins and ends with Jews and that White people are the final race left standing against their tyranny." LOL! That's all just self-bloviating bullshit written by fat fucks like Millenial Woes or something.
Last edited by Jack on Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
Va11 Hall-a Faggot: He's such a Chad. I bet he fucks an Asian bitch every night.
CapN Jack: Who the fuk These moFuggaz? :lol:
cake
Spiral Smile

Post by cake »

Xed51 wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:53 pm You must be kidding me, I had no idea you were a teenager. How the fuck did you even get into Flower Sun and Rain then?
Found out that there was a game in between The Silver Case & 25th Ward. Thought about how dumb it was that the fact I missed it out and then I got a DS emulator and got going.
Last edited by cake on Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
cake
Spiral Smile

Post by cake »

Xed51 wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:53 pm You must be kidding me, I had no idea you were a teenager. How the fuck did you even get into Flower Sun and Rain then?
Anyway I don't think it has anything to do with growing old. Videogames just suck donkey dick nowadays unless you're into multiplayer stuff.
To me it just seems the big boys got their eyes on the mp portion of games while sp stuff gets sidelined. Every dev seems to really love hopping on the whole "live service" model, which you've already stated here, with focuses on microtransactions and shit like that. Actually, seeing that shit become the standard is what really pissed me off to start with.
The only videogames you actually play seem to exclusively come out on the switch nowadays
I don't own a switch but from a short glance I made it does seem to me that the switch seems to have a well rounded library of games. That is games to be played, not a fucking money sink. It's quite surprising to me seeing how the most underpowered system of em all somehow gets the sweet stuff. I guess despite my ramblings on how all vidya becoming f2p microtransaction traps and shit, there may be some light at the end of this tunnel as well. Perhaps the indies out there may become thriving enough to throw a dent on the big boys, who knows? I just hope that things dont end up like those steam shovelware games tho, those are actual garbage.
ImageImage
CENSORED
BANNED

Post by CENSORED »

Man I legitimately have no issue with you but you keep misrapresenting a lot of things I said; I don't think you do it with malicious intent, I think you legitimately misunderstand what I try to say because you come at it with an american perspective while english is my second language. So at times I have to convey an approximation of what I actually mean to say.
WHich isn't pussy shit unlike Italy's joke of a bill of rights, which actually doesn't even give individual rights to people. Italay's bill of rights sounds more like a collective rather than individual prosperity.
I am pretty sure the only time I mentioned the bill of rights (constitution) is when I pointed out how the italian state betrays the constitution by having a military budget despite the people's constitution rejecting war altogether. Which is also why I shit on DRUMPFFF, for asking Italy to pay more tax money to NATO, despite every single euro in Italy's foreign military budget being an outright theft to its citizens.
That doesen't mean I'm endorsing the constitution at all. I'm pointing that out to explain how corrupt and nonsensical the state structure is.
When I compliment italian society, it's not because of the constitution at all. It's because most italians (who are not northerner corporate slaves, who are the ones complaining when corporations move away from the country despite it being the fault of overtaxation) will eventually band together and form a cosca or gang that is economically self sustaining, rather than bow down to state ideology.

Which involves creating a black market economy where goods and money are exchanged in complete absence of state power and taxation. At higher levels, it involves police corruption and eventually political corruption but that's how I like it.
You can hear a lot of propaganda in foreign countries about how taxes are so high in italy specifically because most people dodge taxes.
In reality taxation skyrocketed esponentially after the entire first republic was jailed due to "corruption" in the mani pulite (clean hands) incident. Older politicians had an interest in keeping the people happy, and letting them earn money. Which involved looking the other way when people would break the rules on the workplace. Hell I talked about how corrupted the italian state is, to the point where you compared it to mexico lol! (Which is probably true. Being a politician in italy is complete bullshit that you do for a paycheck. It doesen't warrant a longer description than that.)

You make me out to be a bootlicker to the italian state, when I really am not. When I say that there's certain things I can't say on a fucking forum, I really do mean it.
I do think my way of life is pretty nice because it allows me to keep the most amount of control over my finances, and I am much happier doing what I do now than when I had to bow down and kiss the boots of corporatists and statists to get a paycheck.
I understand such a way of life is not for everyone. Most people would prefer to have a state that actually takes care of the citizen, and is bothered about basic economy. Is it really so bad that I have my own opinions though? I don't want anyone micromanaging my life at all

The entire issue you have with me, is that I asked the simple question, is it really worth it to invest your time and money into living in the united states?
I get the feeling you take questions as bait or something. I'm legitimately asking. If you say that the greatest part of the american population really does uphold the constitution, I guess I believe you but why the fuck do you get upset at me for asking a question?
You're the one who keeps bringing up how protesters are fucking up the area you live in and then you get upset at me for asking if it's even worth it to stand your ground rather than taking your considerable fortune somewhere where you can live your life without people fucking your shit up. I can see your point when you say that you see it as "running away", hell I've had extensive conversations about never leaving italy because I want to die on my mother soil.
You point out how the "deep state" actually doesen't hold as much power as the media would have us think, and I accept your opinion. How am I making fun of you? I legitimately don't know
It was an interesting topic, that I wish could've been elaborated on between me and another man from the same chain of bloodlines, but no! You dumb motherfuckers just want to talk about Nazis & Jews as if the entire world revolves around some fucking dead bullshit from the 1930s!
Is there really anyone talking about the jews outside of Kax here? Hell I even pointed out how funny it is to me that americans base their politics on worker parties from the 1920s rather than modern day reality. It's a fucking joke.
I am jewish, hell you called me ashkenazi and I didn't bother to correct you but my family actually harkens back from semitic jews. (As in ancient slaves brought into rome from judea, not descendants of converts, like most modern day ashkenazi are.)
You make it sound like everyone here is a white supremacist quoting david duke. I think racism is idiotic, because most of the people I actually respect in life are labelled as "mutts" by amerilards like richard spencer, who is a pussy who will take a punch and cry about it for months.

I will say that american jews (actually european caucasians) are overrapresented in the media and they do make a good job of making it look like everyone else is fucking them over. Good on them, I don't believe they're running the world though. Hell I remember back when I had a facefuck we used to make fun of this misconception together.
My only post in the thread was about how even saudi arabian cartoons have better values to teach to children than "superior" "caucasian" "waspy" cartoons. I have no clue where you think I talked about the jews there. I even prefaced my post with:
Not really central to the topic at hand but I didn't want to make a new thread for this.
Can you name anyone on this forum outside of Kax claiming the jews are behind the white genocide or some shit? I honestly can't
On the real, I think the Nazis were unfairly ganged up on and what happened to them is exactly what happend to Japan. Both countries were set up by the fucking Brit Anglos, whom may I add were the ones responsible for the petrodollar via Iran until the Brits backstabbed Iran through the proxy of the USA.

If you want to talk about some real shit on Nazis, I'm game, but no! All this motherfucker does is basically repeat the Richard Spencer platform. It's hilarious, Spencer actually endorsed Biden proxy of China.
I remember calling out richard spencer as a pussy way back when he was punched by some pantyfa faggot. They're both weak-ass faggot pseudo-men. I even suspected Spencer glowed in the dark LOL!
I'd be interested in hearing what you have to say on the matter. What you typed just now however is just common knowledge to me. (That is to say every sovereign nation was painted as "evil" by anglo skeletal looking fuckers who wanted to impose the petroldollar on the global market. Hell the same thing happened to Gaddafi, who was considered a normal politician in italy when he was doing the rounds in europe to establish a market for petrol that wouldn't necessairly go through the USA, and was immidiately labelled a monster who needed to be put down the second NATO gave the order. My (hot big tittied) cousin even got a copy of the quran from him LOL!)
I don't take the time to repeat that every single time I post. That doesen't mean I am not aware of it. My country lived through fascism, both my grandparents waged war under the fascist regime. I'm not talking out of my ass. They even had two different experiences altogether, one survived a shipwreck while the other ran away from the front and was jailed.
USA's constitution is the only one that's specifically worded to grant power to the individual. THAT's WHY I always refer to that whenever I try to explain to halfwits like Kax or Rake on what their government actually is, coz those motherfuckers don't understand it at all and want to turn the USA into an Authoritarian government when the USA's own constitution is specifically designed to prevent authoritarian rule.
I am aware of what the USA constitution states though. I think you're so used to talking with retards that you don't really take into account that I just assume some information is taken for granted.
Your family is part of the state through the military, I live on the exact other side of the line. Therefore my priorities would be different. I have negative interest in the state prospering.
Every time I try to get everyone on level ground around here. (It's Kax's smug ass posts that angered me enough to start posting here again. That and I've actually been banned 5 times from 4chan in the last two months. That entire site has been taken over by trannies.)
Which boards do you post in? The last time I was there (which must have been a year or two ago) I was only posting on /tv/, but most of the mod positions were already transitioning (LOL!) into internet trannies. At this point all funny threads are banned on sight and only discussion on the shill endorsed movies and shows are allowed.
Hell everyone I know who comes from /tv/ refuses to watch the boys because they've been told it's a "SJW show" (despite it making fun of "SJW" corporate culture at every turn. The latest season has the two soyboy writers show up even more, and they openly make fun of diversity quotas in movies. Fucking retards take that as an endorsement of such policies.)
/v/ was basically a resetera chatroom in 2018 already. To the point where someone from /v/ contacted me about your old RPG maker games but I didn't bother to look it up on the archives because I know I'd just get pissed off by trannies claiming you and I are white supremacists despite neither of us being white
You keep mucking everything up as if the vaguely worded bill of rights of your country is anything at all comparable to USA's bill of rights. Shit it's not even comparable to Japan's.
The only reason why I compared them is to point out how a corrupt government doesen't have to follow the constitution at all. Man I really hope americans fight back and take back control from sylicon valley tycoons over the government.
The reality of what I see every day is that voting blocks are manipulated by the media (either mass media or social media) and the media only conveys the opinions of millionaires who have enough money to run it. That's why I don't have any trust in a collective future at all, and I put my money into a cancer cell that sucks the life out of the state infrastructure rather than any "allowed" business.