The realm of Politics, crime conspiracy theories and MAGNIFICENT TERRORISM! Is Trump still in the White House? What was on the 4th 9/11 plane? Spree shooters, serial killers and other feds, join us and find out!

Moderators: Lisker, 51anon

Iwazaru
qishmish

Flags being ganned in gaemz and other statues destroys madness

Post by Iwazaru »

What the fuck is this degeneracy?

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2020 ... a#comments (btw i thought eurogaymer was EURO but judging my comments and moderators, its mostly mmmerican psychoz again)
https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn ... ost1166262
https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn ... a-plz.aspx
https://metro.co.uk/2018/05/16/steven-y ... o-7549332/
https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/6-times- ... l-reasons/

Rising Sun flag isn't even "official nazi collab flag" it was used in jap military before AND after ww2 or Japan's colonial attacks on South Asia, no? :idea:

So tl;dr Japanese army was using this flag during their aggressive colonization of other Asia times, so now offended Koreans want to ban it.
Then why dont u ban flag of UK, Spain, France and more huh. And US itself.. ah yeah, they ban Confederate flag now coz "racism". Shouldnt those idiots ban all us flags instead? Faggots.

I'm offended as designer/artist/whatever that somebody tries to make us stop using fucking SUN with RAYS shape.

Thats fucking orwell 1984 fascism.
Fuck it.
wow.. we're sky high.. that shark we just jumped over is tiny.. we're so high right now (c)
CENSORED
BANNED

Re: Flags being ganned in gaemz and other statues destroys madness

Post by CENSORED »

Even the normiest of normies around me are catching on to this.
Even my youtuber friend, who is submental (through sheer virtue of being a youtuber), has been panicking recently because he believes the cultural backlash that the media is having on people is dangerous.
I can't disagree. I never thought this shit would come all the way to italy but there we go.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ilpost ... ttata/amp/
(Just so you know. While I live in a city, my business is actually in the middle of nowhere and "discreet", so I am not at risk of being fucked over by protesters lol.)
I see these italian kids who are less than shit, because they aim to at least become shit (americans) by importing american issues where they don't exist.
Gays aren't oppressed in italy. Gays are in fact quite a successful cabal in italy lol. Blacks aren't oppressed in italy. Even the word "nigger" isn't considered offensive here. Africans who want to be friendly will call you a "white nigger" as a joke lol.
However I could see it coming because recently, heinous amerimutts on twitter have decided that italians are racist and that italy must be cancelled.

I hope the collective weight of the populace sinks the continent that my ancestors discovered lol.
I finally understand what Jack means when he claims that these issues are foreign to the USA.
I understood before, but now I live it through my own perspective I can see it's actual foreigners (americans in this case) peddling this shit on my people, and it's kids picking them up because they're so below the standard of being human they will settle for being the lowest level of humankind, a modern day american who begs every day for the priviledge of being gelded and poisoned with xanax and macdonalds.
For once, this racist fucking retard doesen't understand that it has nothing to do with being black. When you're in italy you're expected to speak italian. If you're a tourist, you will be looked at with suspicion.
There are areas in every majour city dedicated solely to fucking tourists in the ass. Where prices for everything are 5 or 10 times higher than the national norm lol.
That has nothing to do with race though. Most of those tourists are in fact, NORDIC white people from switzerland, germany or france. Either that or asians.
Blacks (as in nubians) in italy are either just passing by, or they bother to learn the local language and integrate and end up working security at high end establishments. They probably earn more than me.
But this rich lady with a smartphone and a twitter account? Oh that's the real oppression right there, someone in italy was mean to some random american whore and that's a problem, while the USA destroying our economy through NATO after bombing and invading my country during ww2 is somehow fine and dandy instead.

That's another thing that gets to me. How can these americans, the ethnicity of whom I couldn't give any less of a fuck because the entire continent can drown for all I care, pretend to be oppressed as their own country invests billions into bombing and droning the shit out of middle eastern civillians?

These amerimutt idiots want to impose their stupid fucking opinions on the rest of the world, where brutal murder is perfectly acceptable but saying mean words or using "bad" symbols is a capital offence. You can see it in the current riots, where everyone who speaks out against them is deemed an undesireable, while the murders that happened during the riots are perfectly fine lol.

At this point I'm just done with americans in general, I'm done trying to make sense of their insane behaviour because they're probably just looking for ways to kill as many people as possibile, to the point where they will riot over the death of a black man, only to kill way more black people
cake
Spiral Smile

Post by cake »

This shit reminds me of the instances where the Red Cross would get really pissed off when they found out a game was using their symbol to depict health kits and stuff like that. However, this is rather tame (unless they've forced out changes? can't exactly recall instances of that happening) when compared to the stuff you've presented here i.e historical articles.
That being said though, I kinda wish the USSR flags got this kind of treatment. That flag looks ugly as fuck lol.
ImageImage
Iwazaru
qishmish

Post by Iwazaru »

Hammer and sickle one?

you need to play some You Are Empty :) that clunky fps game was pretty good metaphore of "what if we reached maximum totalitarism when pursuing communism".

wow.. we're sky high.. that shark we just jumped over is tiny.. we're so high right now (c)
cake
Spiral Smile

Post by cake »

Iwazaru wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 11:19 am Hammer and sickle one?
Yeah, that's the one. However the Baltic SSR flags like Latvia and Estonia look much more pleasing to me. Reminds me of Kiribati's flag.

Iwazaru wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 11:19 am you need to play some You Are Empty :) that clunky fps game was pretty good metaphore of "what if we reached maximum totalitarism when pursuing communism".

That game sure looks rather promising to me, I might give it a try later on.
ImageImage