Dedicated shitposting thread for russian bots and corona shills

General forums where you pontificate about the state of cultural degeneracy that is currently inhabited within the borders of your grandmama's gingerbread cookies.

Moderator: Xed51

Iwazaru
qishmish

Re: Dedicated shitposting thread for russian bots and corona shills

Post by Iwazaru »

Xed51 wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 7:34 pm
Is it morally justified for americans to do this?

wow.. we're sky high.. that shark we just jumped over is tiny.. we're so high right now (c)

Jack
Diver Smile

Post by Jack »

Xed51 wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 7:34 pm
Is it morally justified for americans to do this?
LOL, gotta love how 2020 Americants always completely change the entire fucking context of the fucking thing that they were supposedly translating. More like Trannylating.
Reminds me of this. "SUS SUS SUS SUS SUS SUS SUS SUS SUS SUS SUS SUS"

LockSneed was a prophet. He was banned & deplatformed for our sins!
He predicted the trannylating of Japanese produce, and for that, his twitter was deleted! lol!

Seriously, Americans are so fucking retarded that we don't even have normal public bathrooms anymore.
We still have two bathrooms but one is Unisex which is for both man & woman. (I thought Uni meant one.)
The other bathroom is a general bathroom which is for all genders. They're both effectively the same thing. It makes no sense. My mom was telling me the other day about how she has to share the bathroom with men now. That shit just ain't right.

I made a joke the other day about how "Why is it that White people are always so defensive over gays & trannys? I won't be surprised when the USA nukes Iran for Gay Rights. USA is a joke of a country."
I got called a racist, coz apparently, Trannys are a race. AY LMAO!
Shit, in the USA you'll get called a White Supremacist if you claim that Men can't have periods or get pregnant.

I find it funny how the USA is the easiest country to enter (Illegal Aliens do it all the time!), but it's actually the hardest country to leave, coz of all the paperwork, taxes & the coof shots they force you to take. America gives you so much bullshit to deal with, that it's easier just waiting out for the mind-virus Zombie apocalypse to take over, and hope that the country is so shit within a few years that they'll no longer have the resources to force you inside the USA. It's obvious that USA cares way more fo Illegal Aliens anyway, they treat them better.

If you're dumb enough to choose the USA over a real country like Japan, like I did. (Hey man, back in the early 2000s, USA & Japan felt as though they were the same country, except way bigger.) FUck, you're kinda stuck here coz the USA doesn't seem to allow Actual Real Legal Americans to leave, lol!
You have more rights in the USA, if you're an Illegal. How the fuck does that make sense?

Shhhsssshhj about nwo real naxis
That's what always perplexed me. How American Cuckservatives love Israel so much but then claim to hate the Nazis when modern day Israel is very similar to the Nazi regime. These Cuckservatives will always point you to Tel Aviv, the Gay capital of the world, but then magically never seem to point out how racially segregated Israel actually is, lol.

I have the hardest time trying to explain to people about the Palestine situation coz I always get fucking banned.
I thought I had an airtight failproof explanation that would at least get through MAGAtards
"Israel Diaper Force kills & sieges Palestine every day. You just never hear about it coz the MSM never reports about it. Israel acts like BLM, antagonizing you with daily riots, daring you to fight back while the compromised media sits on their fat asses doing nothing.
Whenever Palestine finally hits back, that's when the MSM reports about the Israel vs Palestine conflict as if the Palestinians started it. Doesn't that sound exactly like MAGA Jan. 6 2021? It's the same exact playbook!
I've seen it happen in the Middle East & Africa for as long as I've been alive."

What happens after I post this shit? I get BANNED! Muh Message deleted. LOL! Oh if you delete my message, that must mean that I said something racist.
The funny thing is, to the average American, simply disagreeing with the Zionist narrative gets you labeled as a Nazi, a Far Leftist or an Anti-Semite. They don't even know what Semitic means. They just heard some Boomer Cuckservative said it before & then repeated it lol. Semite doesn't mean what you think it means!
It shouldn't be a surprise though. Americans don't speak English. They speak some weird fucked up language that only Americans understand, such as that SUS SUSU SUS SUS SIMP bullshit.

You know the lie I hate the most? "JUDEO-CHRISTIANITY" What the fuck does that even mean?

Jews & Christianity have nothing in common at all. They lie to your face about how much in common Jews & Christians have, meanwhile they're laughing at you behind your back as they reminisce about the death of Jeeezuz. Jesus gets way more respect & reverence from the Muslims, but your average American Christcuck, HATES MUSLIMS, not even realizing that they all worship the same damn God. LOL!

It'd be like if Jews suddenly went up to Japan, and related to them about JUDEO-SHINTOISM!
Oh we have a lot in common with you slanteye Japs, we also believe in multiple gods.
That's actually true though,
That's where the name Israel comes from.
IS refers to ISIS of the Moon which is the dominant religion of the East, ISLAM. RA refers to Amon Ra, the Sun god of Egypt. This refers to the dominant religion of the West, Christianity which is a religion that stole a lot of the lore of the Sun god mythos to refer to Jesus Christ instead. Even Japan has the same myths that Christcucks think they own sole dominion to. In Japan, their Jeezzzus was known as the MIKADO family.

EL means Gods. ISRAEL. Gods of the East & West.
World Geopolitics makes way more sense, when you look at it from an Occult perspective.
Damn near everything that's going on today seems to be a humiliation ritual to contort the will of Western nations. The word, Propaganda is actually just the Atheistic definition of the word Sorcerery. Manipulation of the mind, through lies.

I see morons like Tim Pool repeat that "AMERICA IS JUDEO-CHRISTIANITY" lie so much, and I'm like this dude hangs out with way too many goddamn BOOMER CUCKservatives, who are the only retards in the world who actually believe that bullshit!
JUDEO-CHRISTIANITY, from the way I see it practiced, just seems to mean that Jews always come first before Gentiles, LOL! It sure seems that way when you see how mad Christcucks get at you, if you so much as dare question the Palestine narrative.
I used to believe it too mang, until I realized that every source of info that I learned from were Crypto-Jews who have a vested interest in forcing you to war for their interests. Palestine is a real country. As real as Taiwan. You tell the average American that, they tell you it never existed and then they're fucking quote to you bible verses that mentioned Israel & the Jews, LOL!

I'm like, GOD iSN'T REAL ESTATE AGENT! Are you fucking insane? They're American, of course they're insane.
What sucks is that Americans seem to believe that Taiwan & Israel are in a similar situation of having their country stolen from them by Communists when Israel is more like China, not a legitimate state trying to kill the remaining nationalists of the country they're attempting to take over.
For the record, I don't give a fuck about Palestine. I just hate how Americans talk about Plaestine vs Israel as if it directly affects them coz "Israel is our ally!"
"We must protect Israel & give them 20 billion more USD, coz Israel is the only Democracy in the Middle East!"
OOOH GEE I WONDER, It's coz you Ameritards bombed every other Middle Eastern democratic nation, into the fucking stone age, and then you have to gall to wonder why most Muslim countries hate the USA? Your murderous brainless baboons! Fuck the USA!

It's funny though, damn near the entire world can easily that the USA is controlled by Israel,
https://www.chinadaily.com.cn/bizchina/ ... 173357.htm
but Americans themselves will label you as insane even though the proof is in the pudding. Look to where all our money goes. Didn't Israel get like 7 billion before the last Stimulus check? LOL!
This shit is amusing as hell, coz China is already controlling the crap out of the USA, so they've learned well.

I was gonna state a bunch of other shit that's common knowledge to everyone except Americans, but since I live in the USA, it's prob best that I shut the fuck up.
ImageImage
Va11 Hall-a Faggot: He's such a Chad. I bet he fucks an Asian bitch every night.
CapN Jack: Who the fuk These moFuggaz? :lol:

Xed51
Broken Smile

Post by Xed51 »

LOL, gotta love how 2020 Americants always completely change the entire fucking context of the fucking thing that they were supposedly translating. More like Trannylating.
I always hear the argument that translators "need" to change up the text because some cultural aspects just "wouldn't make sense".
I only ever hear this argument from americans because they view ignorance as virtuous for reasons that escape me. If I'm watching stuff from a different culture, it is assumed I am interested in a different culture.
When I watch italian stuff with anglophone friends, I make a point to explain cultural differences and what not, or wordplay that doesen't really make sense in english, because why the fuck would they want to watch italian stuff if they had no interest in italy?
An american would just replace all that stuff, with dumb ass internet memes or something because they hate the idea of different cultures existing lol.
Danganronpa V3 had baneposting memes in it.
Seriously, Americans are so fucking retarded that we don't even have normal public bathrooms anymore.
We still have two bathrooms but one is Unisex which is for both man & woman. (I thought Uni meant one.)
The other bathroom is a general bathroom which is for all genders. They're both effectively the same thing. It makes no sense. My mom was telling me the other day about how she has to share the bathroom with men now. That shit just ain't right.
Where is that? I haven't heard it from anybody else yet and I know a few people who frequent various american institutions so it must be a recent thing.
I made a joke the other day about how "Why is it that White people are always so defensive over gays & trannys? I won't be surprised when the USA nukes Iran for Gay Rights. USA is a joke of a country."
https://www.airforcemag.com/secdef-dire ... qi-rights/
I mean they literally are going to use gay rights as an excuse to keep their colonization forces in middle eastern countries forever yes, it is public knowledge
They're never going to leave, I'm not gonna be surprised when they bomb Iran
It's funny though, damn near the entire world can easily that the USA is controlled by Israel,
Before twitter became a thing, italian news would openly describe Israel as a manifestation of american imperialism, and modern colonialism
After twitter became a thing, the news only started reporting on whatever happens on twitter (a platform owned by foreigners)
Make of that what you will

Jack
Diver Smile

Post by Jack »

An american would just replace all that stuff, with dumb ass internet memes or something because they hate the idea of different cultures existing lol.
Danganronpa V3 had baneposting memes in it.
I blame Millennials, THEY CAN'T FUCKING DO ANYTHING RIGHT! (without Boomer aid)
I actually thought that Danganronpa 1 & 2 had localizations that were on par with Phoenix Wright. About the only thing that didn't make sense to me, was when they changed the God of War joke from the Japanese version of D2, into one about Bayonetta. I'd be thinking that more Americans would understand the God of War joke. I know what Bayoneta is, and I didn't even fucking understand what Junko was making fun of.

Where is that?
Albertsons is where I first saw them. (Albertsons itself, has shit tons of trannys working for them, bagging your groceries and shit.) It is a recent thing, coz I don't remember seeing this shit last month. It just suddenly happened during this month but I do believe it's going to eventually spread nation-wide.

https://www.yelp.ca/biz/albertsons-bois ... dent=rocks
It's not just uni-bathrooms either. There's also an all inclusive variant, open to all genders.
If you're a normal sane motherfucker like me though, you don't see a difference between the options. IT's the same fucking shit! We had more diversity back when it was just female & male bathrooms lol!

This type of shit just starts in the most 'progressive' states, before it moves on to normal places like Arizona or Texas.
https://www.airforcemag.com/secdef-dire ... qi-rights/
I mean they literally are going to use gay rights as an excuse to keep their colonization forces in middle eastern countries forever yes, it is public knowledge
They're never going to leave, I'm not gonna be surprised when they bomb Iran
The punchline is that the USA will nuke Iran to save the Gays from those 'backwards Iranian savages'. 20 years ago, USA would've nuked Iran to deliver them FREEDOM. It's the same shit! Difference is, I don't understand how useful a Tranny army is going to be.
The trannys aren't front line fighters, but logistics is the most important aspect of war and when you have faggots who care more about fixing their eyelashes rather than keeping track of supply lines... yeah I'd rather get court marshalled. Fuck that noise.

The irony of it all, is that Iran used to be an advanced Democratic country, but the USA acts as if they're not responsible for fucking up their country, lol.
I do find it amusing, that USA pulled an Iran with Trump. I don't believe that Trump was false opposition, because he's the only one who actually did what he said he'd do. He brought back manufacturing & improved relations in Asia & Middle East. That's why he's Hitler! How dare you unintentionally ruin the profits of under-the-table Trillionaires, & Royal Families! (I think Trump is a tunnel-vision faggot who only cared about trying to make the USA more profitable than China. He probably wouldn't have done what he did, had he realized that he'd anger the fuck out of the entire 1% who are intentionally killing off the USA, to make way for China.)
I believe that Trump is the reason that Fauci & BIll Gates are getting thrown under the bus coz Trump's economy prior to 2020 was so strong, that only 30% of the populace have gotten vaccinated since we're not poor & desperate enough to go through with it.
Florida & Texas show that there's no fucking pandemic going on, in the USA at least. yeah the mutations are crazy in India, but India is even more dirty than China. How the fuck is that a surprise?

I hate, how I'm labeled as Anti-Vax when I'm pro Vaccines. I just don't want that fucking vaccine coz it's a goddamn sickness that only has a 1% chance of killing you. I also hate how damn near everyone is pushing you to get it, especially up here in the North, where they treat you like a fucking retard for daring to do the exact opposite of what everyone is doing.
Americans are so fucking STATIST, they make fucking songs about taking multiple vaccine shots for a virus that isn't deadly at all.

In typical Millennial fashion, they completely missed the point of the original Barbie Girl song. (MILLENNIALS CAN'T DO ANYTHING RIGHT! THat's why I believe I'll be Simon Phoenix up in this bitch once the Boomers die out, coz Millennials are not competent people at all.)
The Barbie girl song was making fun of how fake & plastic, modern society is. Sure, I guess it was back in the 90s & 80s, but it's way more real than today's society. Have you tried interacting with a Zoomer? Their entire perception of reality is fucking fake, coz their reality is just whatever they've been told by dickhead Millennials from Reddit, 4chan & Twiiter.

It's like what I was saying in another thread about how Antonio Inoki is a living legend, nearly every where in the fucking world, except the English internet, coz ENglish internet is completely dominated by nerdy White people who spread the rumor that Inoki is a dumbass who killed his own business. (He didn't.)
I'm talking about legit nerds, sipping that Starbucks bullshit, and always posting at Plebbit or 4cuck.

We live in a society where oversocialized opinions are masqueraded as the reality, rather than what they actually are, psyops through either a marketing committee or lonely ass millennial nerds.
Every time I go out, I'm bombarded with billboard signs, radio, & traffic stops all telling you "Stop Covid, Get the vaccine. Do you part to save the world." Not verbatim, but that's the general manipulative language that they're using.
Even my pops is all trying to shame me. "DON'T GET SICK!" yet he's the one who's sick as fuck & always fucking coughing, after he got the vaccine. Whereas I'm still the fucking same as I always was.

It's the law of karmic-retribution. So long as I don't make a move, I win. The input you deliver on to the world, comes right back to you.

I'm like dude, I would've eventually got the vaccine if you just shut the fuck up. Constantly trying to shame me into getting it, just tells me that I can't trust the motherfuckers who are pushing it.
It just reminds me of college, where your advisors would constantly push you into signing up for more loans & classes that you don't fucking need. In usual T Drunk fashion, I did the exact opposite of what they fucking tell me and I just took the fucking money and bought me an entire library of 3ds games, and I never had to pay the Obama money back.

I just can't trust people who are too pushy, trying to tell me that it's for my own good. It just tells me that they get a kickback at the expense of myself, but I get nothing in return.

I haven't heard it from anybody else yet and I know a few people who frequent various american institutions so it must be a recent thing.
Where do they live? Most American states are normal, or at least they stay that way until they get pozzed due to how every other state surrounding them has been gayed up.
Are they here up north like I am, or at least in San Fagcisco, which is the only other place pozzed enough, to have actual biohazards such as zombies wandering around the fucking city.
You never see it on the news either. I'd much rather know about the fucking zombies, over George Floyd's death anniversary. We're practically turning him into a saint, when that dude has a serious criminal record.
The only reason that I even know about the fucking zombies, is coz I live near Seattle, lol.

USA is so retarded. It's probably the only '1st world' nation in the world that has legit zombies, but they'd rather cry about MUH RAYCISSM as though that were an actual problem in the USA. I know for damn sure that there's way more racism in places like, the entirety of South America, Middle East, Asia, Eastern Europe & perhaps Italy.
Does it matter? No, coz I'd rather worry about them mothafucking zombies, lol. It's not real flesh eating zombies like the movies. It's just sick people, who's skin is falling off of their body for some fucking reason. Who knows from what. That's textbook radiation after-affects but they don't seem to be radiating anything or anyone so no I don't think it's from radiation like what happened in Japan after the USA saved Japan by Nuking the fuck out of them. (LOL!)
The Zombies are most likely from prescription drugs. (This predated that Covid scare, so I don't think it has anything to do with that.) They're more like the harlequin disease, so they just look like monsters.
ImageImage
Va11 Hall-a Faggot: He's such a Chad. I bet he fucks an Asian bitch every night.

DaRealEvilone
Phantom Smile

Post by DaRealEvilone »

Kyle was always a good informant
Idk I unsubbed him long time but I don't remember why

Jesse lee Peterson worshipz isis rael lol these morons say they real Christmas while killing other human beings
It is because they don't consider them human being$?

Lol usa a Zionist colony

Jack
Diver Smile

Post by Jack »

Jesse lee Peterson worshipz isis rael lol these morons say they real Christmas while killing other human beings
It is because they don't consider them human being$?
Come on, you didn't see that coming a mile away? He's a Boomer & a Cuckservative. OF COURSE HE LOVES ISRAEL! lol. I can't think of a single Youtube Right winger who doesn't cuck for Israel. "Israel is our only ally in the Middle East! WE MUST PROTECT THEM BY SENDING THEM 100 BILLION of AMERICANS' OWN TAX DOLLARS!.... every WEEK!"
I'm seriously trying to think of one Conservative E-celeb who isn't a Zionist-shill, just one, but there's none.

There's plenty of Libertarians who'd qualify but I don't consider Libertarians as Conservatives, coz Libertarians are even more useless when it comes to conserving anything. LOLbertarians only care about money.
They seem to think of money as a magical Ambrosia that will heal the world. "If only it weren't for those pesky Crony-Capitalists!"
They believe in the free market like it's a religion. They will not believe you that an omnipotent big government always rises in absence of a big government, which is why you're better off building one yourself before a competing one forces you to comply with their way of life.

Kyle was always a good informant
Idk I unsubbed him long time but I don't remember why
Coz he's a gay loooking Lefty faggot who's wrong on almost everything except Israel. The only reason that Leftys hate Israel is coz they think Israel is White.
Doesn't he think that Antifa is just an idea? I live in the North, I've ridden past Antifa-cucks shitting on the streets.
That's not even the weirdest shit you see in Seattle, coz Seattle legit has Zombies, lol.

I've said it before in the past, the one subject that Liberals are always correct on is Israel
He's the Left wing version of Ben Shapiro & Elijah of Slightly Offensive so it's funny to me

that Secular thinks Ben Shapiro is far right (He's milquetoast Cuckservative Zionist), when Secular is just the left wing version of Little Ben. They're both Centrist Corporatist cucks, who think they represent the Right or Left wing.

This is part of why I fucking hate modern America. There's no room for people like me, the hardcore militant traditionalist. All I see are queers on either side so I begrudgingly ally with the LOLbertarians (who imo are extremely stupid in regards to culture. More on that in a future post.) & Anarchists. LOLbergs & Anarchists are also a bunch of queers, but they're dumb enough to actually want to destroy the government (which is where I have a mutual interest.), leaving a power vaccum open for Simon Phoenix factions to kill every single one of these retards off.

I'm not being hyperbolic either. Damn near every single one of these E-celebs is a closet faggot.
Even Enrique Tario, leader of the Proud Fags has videos of him, buttfucking a White proud boy in public! My mind got fucked when I saw that coz Enrique is a legit manly Black-Hispanic man, but now I understand why he's the leader. He leads over an army of Whiteboy cucks who love big black dick lol.
What's hilarious is that American media tries to scare you with this belief that Proud Boys are this badass hyper-masculine Neo-Nazis when in reality they're just a gang of homosexuals.
Think gaypride parades, but with a manly Black dude fucking a bunch of White bois in the butt.
I don't have the proof, coz why the fuck would I want to save a video of a Black dude in shades & hat, fucking some corny White proud boy in the butt while a crowd of White proud boy faggots are watching in a circle. The video of Proud Boy leader pounding his underling exists.

At least with Secular, I think he's straight. He just looks gay as hell, but I think the reason he looks gay is coz he's a metropolitan sheltered first world loser, who's never been in a fight in his life. If he had been through as much gangsta shit as I have, he'd prob look as gangsta as me.
His taste in women tells me that he's straight coz he's into the same type of women that I'm into. He likes them model-thin with a pretty face & a big butt. Yes, I've suffered through enough of his videos just to piece together what his sexuality is, coz I have a running theory that every single one of these motherfuckers is gay. (If you're not gay, you're deplatformed.) It's true for the most part, especially on the 'Right', Steven Crowder, Tario, Milo, Fuentes, they all legit suck dick & get fucked up the butt. Except Tario, he fucks other dudes up the butt.

I wouldn't trust Secular at all. I mainly judge men on the scale of "Can they survive an apocalypse with just their two fists?"
He couldn't, he's just too faggy. Even Joe Rogan told him to STFU during the 2020 election podcast coz he's a geeky looking know-it-all who reads too much, but hasn't lived much. He doesn't even fucking know what a farm looks like.

I don't likeJoe Rogan much either, but he does pass the test of being able to survive in a Conan the Cimmerian Apocalyptic world.
I'm guessing that the reason why I think Joe is retarded as fuck is coz he's hardcore into drugs while I'm straight edge. Hilariously, I still say a lot of the same stupid goofy shit that Rogan does, coz we're both dipping into that same world of consciousness (AKA The Reality) that he enters every time he takes DMT.
I have a fairly balanced mind (more than most anyway), so I'm able to dip into it (without my mind breaking.) whenever I'm in a relaxed enough state of mind.

I'm already well aware of how fucked up the world is, so rarely anything surprises me. I do think that our reality is more similar to what Xenogears/Blade propagates than the garbage that Shit Megami Tensei propagates.
You know that opening psalm from SMT games?

EL ELOHIM EL... blah blah blah blah blah.
Elohim actually means "Gods of the Stars & Planets", but that's not how SMT uses it. SMT seems to use it as a singular term. SMT is just spitting complete nonsense, but from my internet perusal, it doesn't seem like any of the SMT faggots who quote this shit, even understand what it actually means either
About the only word that does make sense to me is TETRAGRAMMATON, which is the name of the main antagonist of the series.

The word Israel could be interpreted as the puppeteer of Earth's two dominant religions, Isis (Islam) & Amon Ra (Christianity) if you were to look at the word itself as symbolism, transmission of language through symbols.

SMT was cool as fuck to me as a kid, until you realize that a lot of their occult chants is bullshit, and seems to only be designed to anger the fuck out of Christcuck Americans, who interpret SMT's usage of Judeo themes & language as sacrilege AYY LMAO!
To be fair, SMT is much more accurate than the bullshit that's peddled in the Silent Hill games, which is complete & utter nonsense, which also meant to scare the shit out of American Christfags.

EDIT:
SMT is 100% correct that the civilizations of society are shaped around ideas deified as God, which are dogmatically spread globally through the populace via occult, or ancient message transmission methods. Persona 2 completely understood that memes spread via cellphones, would lead to apocalyptic scenarios due to how memes eventually destroy & rewrite the mind. We're undergoing one right now, lol.
Lol usa a Zionist colony
No, USA is ZOG, they're occupied by Israel but if Americans stopped being retarded, they'd easily nuke the shit out of Kikeland.
I bet you Trump would do it, if you made him angry/sad enough.
Trumpy completely ignored King Kike after Bibi congratulated Biden on winning the Spook-style coopted election, LOL!
TRUMP NO LONGER BEST FRIENDS WITH BIBI! WAAAAAH!
https://streamable.com/wgpgi5
Keyword is angry, coz Trumpy was cucking for Israel just a few weeks ago. He was in competition with Biden to see who's sucks off Israel more.
Trump could've easily turned himself into a religion and immortalized himself for all eternity but his weakness, is that he's hardcore pussywhipped by his own fucking daughter, lol!
"DADDY DADDY! PLEEEZ BOMB SYRIA!"

You can't even say anything negative about Israel in the USA, coz they always assume that you hate Jews or are racist against Jews. I'm fucking part Jew goddamn it. I even look like a handsome version of a kike lol.
A lot of Jews look Asian, like Ezra Miller or Jospeh Gordan Levitt. Shit, they look more Asian than I do.
That's what always weirded me out about Americans, they classify Jews as White, when they just look like Asians to me. Gal Gadot is basically a less pretty version of what girls from my fam look like, yet in the USA, she's considered a White woman.

The common mistake that everyone makes with Jews, is that they assume that Jews are a singular entity trying to control the world when Jews act exactly like East Asians. Every single one of them hates each other, and constantly backstabs each other if you don't belong to their specific kike tribe.
Trump was part of the Bibi tribe via Ivanka, until he got replaced by Biden, but now even Bibi just got dethroned, LOL!
ImageImage

Iwazaru
qishmish

Post by Iwazaru »

This... official

wow.. we're sky high.. that shark we just jumped over is tiny.. we're so high right now (c)

Xed51
Broken Smile

Post by Xed51 »

Iwazaru wrote:
Sat May 29, 2021 8:27 am
This... official

ahahahah so funny! That's so relatable! I too have lost all contact with reality, by living a fake life on four or five online platforms I'm allowed to use. I want to see it reflected in every piece of media I CONSOOOOM, because the lack of constant support would make my psyche crumble.

DaRealEvilone
Phantom Smile

Post by DaRealEvilone »

I am amazed how well educated you're in this matter
When I see how aware you're
Iike about time we agreed on something lol

Then I remember is ignorance a bliss? Conversation we had a while back

Maybe ignorance is bliss because knowing all hard truths and I don't see no One saving us

From Stephen king novel cell