Dedicated shitposting thread for russian bots and corona shills

General forums where you pontificate about the state of cultural degeneracy that is currently inhabited within the borders of your grandmama's gingerbread cookies.

Moderator: Xed51

DaRealEvilone
Phantom Smile

Re: Dedicated shitposting thread for russian bots and corona shills

Post by DaRealEvilone »

Amazing, insightful video

DaRealEvilone
Phantom Smile

Post by DaRealEvilone »

Re uploaded

Keeps getting deleted

Krizzx
Bombhead Smile

Post by Krizzx »

LOL. Evening trumps strongest worshipers are jumping ship after that riot he instigated yesterday.

DaRealEvilone
Phantom Smile

Post by DaRealEvilone »

Pence has always been a aipac isis.rael nw0 puppet

Pence has caaes of being a ped0phile and covering up ped0phile cases when he was a major

Also many claimed Pence received a letter in elder Bush funeral

While I don't like violence, that riot at capitol stopped the counting of the electoral votes
It did had a impact by delaying it
It just shows that its possible to kick out the nw0
Since many Americans have weapons is what they fear the most
When antifa and blm does it is democracy lol
Fake news

Trump screwed up for siding with zionists nw0, jared Kushner, Pompeo, satanyahoo,
Trump fired bannon for listening to these nw0 agents
They're are working for agenda
Trump hired William bar, and robsentein
Rosenstein hired muller

Watch the video that lady exposing the agenda
If you do a quick search then you will find out moderna and Pfizer vaccines have nanotechnology

Jack
Broken Smile

Post by Jack »

Krizzx wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:37 am
LOL. Evening trumps strongest worshipers are jumping ship after that riot he instigated yesterday.
You say that like that's a bad thing. Fuck Elaine Cho, the crypto-CCP bitch who resigned from Trump's cabinet, she's married to Bitch Mcconnel.
I'm glad she quit. Trump needs to destroy the GOP more, FUCK THE GOP! I'm laughing at how they're distancing themselves from MAGA & Trump, coz it's like wtf did the Right think was gonna happen? Kumbaya my lord? LOL! This is exactly what I wanted.

FUCK Congress, criminals who love sending Americans to war, but they get scared when millions of Trumptards show up to their door, LOL! Ohhh but it's ok when Congress kill us by the millions by sending us to Israel's wars in the Middle East, where we're supposedly liberating them, but in reality we're invading & occupying the Middle East, which is why they want to kill us.
The biggest irony of it all, during the Trump riot, The Feds gunned down a Military veteran who actually fought in Israel's Middle Eastern wars. I already fucking hate the USA since Nov 3, showed me that not a damn thing changed. Only difference is that CIA now includes the USA within their list of democrat republics to do an Iran or Egypt on.(I'm adopting Egypt as my culture as a joke, coz that's how much I don't like modern USA. Cleopatra fuck yeah)

They already tried with Syria, and we're attempting to do it again coz Israel is now back in Damascus. If Isreal is there, then the USA will also come back, once Biden takes the reins.
I'm so fucking sick and tired of this country killing everybody, and then pretending to be heroes, when they're fucking killing non-combatants who only took up arms coz we killed their entire fucking family!
I can't stand cowards. Americans are cowards, always targeting people who can't fight back. Shit this was even true during WW2. The Imperial Japanese army were forced to fight the USA using only WW1 technology. It's amazing that the Japs lasted as long as they did. Their tech sucked so much ass that they had to do kamikaze suicide strikes on American ship carriers coz the USA destroyed all of Japan's anti-tank guns right when the war started.

Listen to Youngrip to get a clearer perspective on the issue.

I'm not an Anarcho-capitalist like he is, but I side with Anarchism as a means of getting rid of this parasitic government that only exists to bleed its people dry, steal all of our properties, kill us off in wars, and steal our fucking money! yeah fuck you Mitch! Fuck John Mccain too.
John already dead, I don't fucking care, I'd stomp on his grave. Trump should kill that fat idiot all over again.

If anything, this further cements to I, why I hate American Cuckservatives.

When cops kill a Cuckservative, they immediately throw up the White flag of surrender and yell "I LOVE COPS! THIN BLUE LINE!" The fuck is this shit?
They're just pussies who talk tough about MUH 2nd Amendment, and then do nothing but use that amendment to kill cute animals, LOL!

They still don't understand that their own American government hates us all

Conservatives conserve nothing. Fuck dat eceleb Slightly Offensive btw. I saw him calling me out in a stream, and I'm like fuck you. You have a gay lisp bitch. (Why is everyone in the Conservative party gay? LOL!)

I say this about the American government as someone who's related to people who work for the Department of Defense. I'm well aware, that I'm only treated well coz of who I'm related to. I also know that once they're gone, I'm gonna get fucked over by the government like everyone else in the USA.
Conservatards don't care about taking back the country from Foreign Plutocrats. (Don't act like I'm turning a blind eye to Democrats, they're completely taken over by Foreign Plutocrats.)
You just know that there's no such thing as Conservatives in the USA, coz they actually have a thing called Transgender Conservative. In what planet, are Trannies conservative?

If it were Thailand, I could agree coz Trannies actually are a tradition in Thailand.
In the USA, their tranny movement is fake as fuck, just like everything else from the USA.
They didn't statt repping trannies until 2017. American Tradition my ass! I can't respect a country that can't even fucking make up it's own fucking mind on what the fuck their actual fucking culture is.
That's why I' mfucking cussing so much. I get mad just thinking about retarded modern American culture is.
When I was kid, American culture was Baseball, Stoicism, & hard work ethic. Just like Japan. (American culture was also Booze, Big Tits & Guns)
It's why I used to view Japan & the USA as interchangeable. Japan is still pretty much the same, but the USA modern culture, I can't make sense of it at all. That's why I want it destroyed, via the anger of the people, Trump/Chump.

The only thing Trump did wrong, is that he didn't go fell Alea Iacta Est. Not that I expected him to. His main goal was to get in the way of China's economic ambitions which is why he abolished the TPP, but he failed. I wouldn't blame it on him though, coz how the fuck are you supposed to keep the economy going when everything is shut down, except China.
See I loved the USA, when I was benefiting from Trump, now that everyone (except the multinational 1%) is gonna get dogfucked by Biden/Kamala, I'm back to my pre 2016 self. Where I get angrier & angrier as I see everything I own getting devalued by the crooked government.

This is why I wanted two-term Trump, so he'd have enough time to destroy them both, either through ineptitude or tactics. I don't care so long as he got results.
I only got to see one party fall. It was the weaker one. Both parties need to go.
Every single one of them are criminals pretending to be America's royalty, treating us like we're cattle.
I spit on them, for thinking that they're better than me. How you gonna act like you're hot shit when the only thing Politicians do is read prewritten speeches written by Corporations who bought them out as a bartering piece to represent them.

Biden is gonna suck hard, coz he's going to be a repeat of Obama, where this fucking asshole smiles to the camera like he's a hero, all the while he bleeds the upper middle class like myself dry, to feed our money to themselves & give about 5 cents to the poor, and then lie to the welfare poor, about how it was I who was stealing money from them.
It's llike nah, you poorfuck idiot. Your real enemy is Nancy Pelosi living large in her mansions with my family's taxes, skeleton bitch! Your enemy is Mitch "I don't speak English, I just MUMBLE" Mccoonnel
Elizabeth Warren stealing money from the Natives by claiming to be an Indian with her 99.9% pasty White ass, fucking hoe!
Shit even AOC and her squad are fucking frauds. I actually thought they were Progressive, but they're just Neolibs, the Leftwing version of Neocons. I hate Progressives anyway, but I thought we had a common enemy, THE STATE. Nah, she is the State, in the making.

The only allies you poor fucks had were Tulsi Gabbard & Ron Paul. They're both gone.
Even Bernie is a fucking fraud, either that or he's just pragmatic and chooses not to fight back since they give him a mansion or two anyway.
Don's ego is so yuge that he does fight back, and it's making me laugh just how badly he's scaring the shit out of both parties.

OH no, "NOT IN OUR SACRED GROUNDS OF CAPITOL HILL!" Sacred my ass, that's where you lobbyist assholes go to throw our lives away in Foreign wars, as you fat fucks get rich off of our deaths through the war machine, that inbred wrinkle faced motherfuckers put in place to begin with.

We could've had a real life Silver Case on our hands man. Most of the influential politicians in the USA, Silver Cased. Too bad it's really just retarded Trump-larpers who breeched congress, and really didn't know what the fuck they were doing.
Dumbass Baked Alaska was even there. I don't know who the fuck that is, but I saw Xed talk about him once in the forum.

It could've been a reprieve from this fucking hell, that they call USA culture, where everything is fucking ugly and looks just like Last of Us 2. Instead it just gave me a laugh seeing how cowardly, congress actually is. They're so big, throwing the lives of people I used to know away, but when it's their own lives. They cower. It's funny coz the Kavanaugh riots also took over capitol hill, but none of them got shot, and they were way more rowdy. Democrats actually have balls, they get even angrier when the cops kill them.

Like I said to some dude the other day, American Cuckservatives are just Hippies in a Suit.
Like this fucking idiot.
https://www.youtube.com/c/JohnDoyle
It's a Zoomer, larping as a Boomer, dressed up as a 1950s Conservative. He's modeling himself after a ZOG-tv fantasy pushed forth through American sitcoms from the 80s, AYY LMAO! No conservative was ever like this Doyle fuck, throughout the entirety of the 1900s. He's basiclaly wearing a Halloween costume. E-celeb are so damn fake!

I fucking hate Democrats too, I have a lot of beef with them, but most Democrat voters I meet, actually fucking hate the DNC and I commend that.
Cuckservative voters though, they proved to me that they love GOP more than like their Trumpy.
That's insane to me, how could anyone like the fucking modern GOP? Trump is the only reason that Trannies, gays, moderates, Blacks, Latins, etc. even bothered to vote for the GOP.
Without Trump, the GOP has nothing. It's hilarious to me that the GOP didn't understand that simple truth. LOL!

Fine by me, I wanted them gone anyway. The problem is, a one party DNC state is way harder to destroy than a One Party GOP state.
You can thank Mitch Mcconnel for that, when he denied the American people their paltry $2000 that they have to ration for a whole year.
ImageImage
Va11 Hall-a Faggot: He's such a Chad. I bet he fucks an Asian bitch every night.
CapN Jack: Who the fuk These moFuggaz? :lol:

cake
Duplicator Smile

Post by cake »

https://blog.mozilla.org/blog/2021/01/0 ... atforming/

Why the fuck is a web browser going out there talking about this shit? Shouldn't Mozilla be more worried about MS Edge overtaking their market share on desktops? I'm not even american or interact much with the anglo-sphere, shit just seems wild as fuck to me lmao. Guess I'll use the other furry browser or even le shill lion from now on then.

DaRealEvilone
Phantom Smile

Post by DaRealEvilone »

Lin wood said to save up food for at least a week

What's going to happen?

Trump declared state of Columbia in emergency 😳

https://nationsinaction.org/2021/01/pre ... ter-fraud/

DaRealEvilone
Phantom Smile

Post by DaRealEvilone »

Brandron vs catherine's Austin fitts

Must watch , perhaps 🤔

DaRealEvilone
Phantom Smile

Post by DaRealEvilone »

Warning
They want to start civil war
Begin saving up foods
Stay out of politics

I was blackmailed by my democrat family side
When your own family blackmails you, something is really wrong in this country
Mkultra is working fine

Xed51
Giant Smile

Post by Xed51 »

cake wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:45 pm
https://blog.mozilla.org/blog/2021/01/0 ... atforming/

Why the fuck is a web browser going out there talking about this shit? Shouldn't Mozilla be more worried about MS Edge overtaking their market share on desktops? I'm not even american or interact much with the anglo-sphere, shit just seems wild as fuck to me lmao. Guess I'll use the other furry browser or even le shill lion from now on then.
I think you really hit the nail on the head about how most netizens feel at this point, why is every internet company acting as if america's problem are the world's problems?
The USA did nothing but fuck my country over ever since world war 2 lol, I don't give a fuck what amerilard monsters think or do. It's one thing if I'm having a conversation with Jack, Krizz or Kax who are all americans living in america, but why do you have to be bombarded with this shit day in and day out?

It's gotten to the point where younger kids in italy act as if we are legitimately going through the same issues that americans are going through, just because they get all their news from twitter, instagram or youtube. (Only boomers use facebook here, mostly just to get a quick fuck with highschool friends or shit like that. My dad has been getting laid through highschool crushes looking him up for the last five or six years lol, kinda like johnny lawrence in cobra kai s3.)

Some of them even tried to have BLM protests here in italy to which I would ask, what the fuck are they protesting when italian police barely kills anyone at all, let alone george floyd who died on american soil, shot by american policemen employed by the americsn states? Italians are not segregated by race like weird ass amerimutts. Our differences are regional, because every italian region has its own culture, dialect and way of life. (Italy was not unified as one country until 150 years ago. Before the italian state was created, Italy was a name for the landmass, that housed different independent societies.) To the point where people end up looking different from region to region, but at the end of the day, nobody is there to argue that sicillians are a different race just because they have middle eastern descent. They are just recognized as sicilians, a subset of italians.

Modern kids who are growing up online have no fucking clue because all they consume day in and day out, is american propaganda written by american people for americans, both through social media and through american movies, tv shows and what not. They will talk about the plight of the LGBT community, as if gays were ever oppressed in italy, when we had influential gay entrepeneurs like dolce and gabbana or gianni versace decades ago, or even transvestite television personalities like vladimir luxuria who even went on to occupy a seat of government once and is still a political commentator. I'm sure there's people who hate the gays in the privacy of their homes but how is that oppression? I hate amerilards and they're still allowed their god forsaken country, until it sinks to the bottom of the ocean under the collective weight of those blubber golems. If we had systematic oppression, someone like cecchi paone or that crazy gay guy from "ma come ti vesti" wouldn't be nationwide TV celebrities.

Granted it's their fault for being retarded, but I also blame all these platforms for pretending to be upload & chat services, when in reality, they only promote people who shill for their brand. Whenever you're posting on any "social media" platform or any platform whatsoever that is owned by a third party at this point, you can only be seen if you actively shill for the companies and politicians that sponsor the platform owners lol. Otherwise your content will be buried, and outright deleted if your opinion differs in any way shape or form from that of the platform's owner. At this point every single tech company is getting in on it, to the point where I only post online through my own proprietary platform and I will abandon the internet altogether once I'm finished with the website. (I have to change my estimate of finishing it by april or may, because my recent setbacks really threw a wrench in my entire plan for 2021, so I'll probably finish it during the summer instead.)
Warning
They want to start civil war
Begin saving up foods
Stay out of politics

I was blackmailed by my democrat family side
When your own family blackmails you, something is really wrong in this country
Mkultra is working fine
I agree that MKUltra must be working fine considering most amerimutts come off as hypnotized mongoloids, who have been alternating their votes between two parties, both of which just bleed them dry and treat them like shit, for fucking decades and every single time, they still believe the next candidate is going to change everything and make a difference. Our government is even more corrupt, but at least most italians just ignore politics and taxes altogether and don't even bother going to vote.
Americans get up in arms every four fucking years thinking that the next geriatric billionaire is really going to be the providence man who will save the country, to the point where you can't fucking browse the internet anymore because everything is about sgrumpf or bidet. When people keep leading worse and worse lives for 30 years one might think they'll eventually realize it's time for a change.
Not americans though. They are addicted to kneeling, they long for the crack of the whip and the smell of fresh cotton, because their idea of "change" is shilling for the next billionaire, saying the word "CHANGE" LOL!
To the point where even when they storm capitol hill, they don't do it to take back the seat of government for themselves, the people. They do it in the name of some billionaire who doesen't give a fuck about them and denounces them.
(They also do it with selfie sticks and faggy trendy clothes instead of guns and kevlar vests but that's beyond the point.)

I disagree that a civil war is going to happen, nothing is going to happen because as much as americans like to roleplay as gun toting cowboys, they're actually some of the most complacent kneelers in the world, where their government can just fuck them over day after day and they'll take it and even thank them, they will cheer and clap for the removal of freedoms that allow them to cheer and clap while their assault rifles collect dust in some basement.
FUCK Congress, criminals who love sending Americans to war, but they get scared when millions of Trumptards show up to their door, LOL! Ohhh but it's ok when Congress kill us by the millions by sending us to Israel's wars in the Middle East, where we're supposedly liberating them, but in reality we're invading & occupying the Middle East, which is why they want to kill us.
That used to be common knowledge everywhere. During the second gulf war, the position of every single living and breathing italian, was that amerilard mutants were sending their troops to Iraq to secure their share of middle eastern oil. (We know today that destabilizing certain regions of the world is also necessary to keep the war industry going perpetually to avoid a market crash, because it employs too many people at this point lol.)
It was common knowledge to the point where it would never cross my mind to comment on the fact that obviously, the constant middle eastern wars are just an edulcorated version of colonialism.

Nowadays, since the news are monopolized by the same amerilard mutants, every attack on the middle east is always presented as some act of righteous justice and that's what pisses me off about that shithole of a country. I wish they would lie to their people and keep it at that, but now they have a stranglehold on the entire western world newsphere because most commentators have adopted social media platforms, that are owned by americans and exist only to spread american propaganda.
The biggest irony of it all, during the Trump riot, The Feds gunned down a Military veteran who actually fought in Israel's Middle Eastern wars. I already fucking hate the USA since Nov 3, showed me that not a damn thing changed. Only difference is that CIA now includes the USA within their list of democrat republics to do an Iran or Egypt on.(I'm adopting Egypt as my culture as a joke, coz that's how much I don't like modern USA. Cleopatra fuck yeah)
I only got to see one party fall. It was the weaker one. Both parties need to go.
Every single one of them are criminals pretending to be America's royalty, treating us like we're cattle.
That's the end point of every government though. They just try to fuck you in the ass more and more until you push back. Due to modern education and general cowardice, ignorance and people getting poisoned day in and day out by garbage food, pollution and psychotropic drugs this pushback simply never happens in any way that is significant enough for politicos to pander to the people.
No, I don't consider youtubers taking selfies inside capitol hill as push back. They were all unarmed so the police could easily kill or arrest them all.
Italy in the 70s and 80s was extremely violent, with political extremists from different sides, mafia people, police, military, secret militias and body guards getting into firegights, assassinations and terrorist attacks. The average citizen was also extremely rich (to the point that even low skill workers could afford to own luxury homes & high end cars lol) because the politicians were legitimately scared of the people and had to pander to them, and actually impoverished the state to make each household richer in order to appease them. (By creating what amounted to fake jobs where people would basically do nothing, but show up in a state facility and get paid.)

Granted, congressmen did seem scared of baked alaska taking selfies, but subhumans like that don't pose an actual threat to anyone, especially as they are unarmed and untrained. The police or the military can obviously take them down without any loss of life or even effort and that's exactly what happened. Both the protesters and the congressmen acted like pussies. Modern day republicans, trump supporters or whatever you want to call that sort of alt-rightish (I know it's a buzzword but you know what I mean) humus that people like fuented or gionet are part of makes no fucking sense to me because as you pointed out, they constantly go out of their way to pander to cops, even though cops are obviously against them. Hell most cops were actually supportive of the george floyd protests, kneeling in front of the protesters and shit, while those trumptards would cry over the police being disrespected.
Baked Alaska even released a song called "we love our cops", when 90% of his livestreams consisted of him getting harrassed by cops LOL!
When they took capitol hill, they probably thought they were supporting their cops and military when they fucking hate them, and shoot them in the face. They had trump signs everywhere, and trump also denounced them. What the fuck are they doing, claiming all they do is in the name of people who hate them, arrest them and shoot at them? I have no fucking clue.
Then again american leftards also are reportedly anti-establishment and anti-corporatists, yet the establishment and the corporations share every single one of their opinions and support them to the point of banning any dissention to them. It doesen't make any sense to me. How is gender theory fringe and oppressed, if the school system, every news outlet and every platform agrees with it and bans any opposition to it? I have no fucking clue either, it just tells me that americans don't live in reality, they construct their reality through collective belief in imagined alliances and rivalries, lines that aren't even drawn in the sand because there is no fucking sand other than the one they imagined.
Conservatives larp as pro-establishment, when the establishment hates them. Progressives larp as anti-establishment, when the establishment panders to them. Trumptards larp as rebels, when they show up with selfie sticks and yeezes to a hostile takeover. It's all a bunch of dogshit for retards that has taken over the internet entirely which is why it's so fucking boring nowadays
I spit on them, for thinking that they're better than me. How you gonna act like you're hot shit when the only thing Politicians do is read prewritten speeches written by Corporations who bought them out as a bartering piece to represent them.
Yeah I was saying the same thing in our PMs. Politicos are not human
It could've been a reprieve from this fucking hell, that they call USA culture, where everything is fucking ugly and looks just like Last of Us 2.
I'm amazed by how well people adapt to everything being miserable. Their food is miserable, their jobs are miserable, their entertainment is miserable, their cities are miserable, everhthing is ugly and it was made so by design, yet everyone just adapted to it, as long as they have an excuse to feel intelligent & superior. The average subhuman will deny reality all day and all night, pretending they enjoy the most miserable and inane shit imaginable, as long as it will have them identified as "intellectuals" (you can even see it in videogames, with people pretending to enjoy slow ass moviegames where 70% of the gameplay consists in feeling depressed and contemplating suicide, because being unhappy is a more evolved state of mind rather than just playing space invaders or super mario bros and having a good time LOL!!!)