The realm of Politics, crime conspiracy theories and MAGNIFICENT TERRORISM! Is Trump still in the White House? What was on the 4th 9/11 plane? Spree shooters, serial killers and other feds, join us and find out!

Moderators: Lisker, 51anon

Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Re: internet parties and audience (split from ok, suggestions?)

Post by Jack »

That's what led me to believe that these ideologies originated online as marketing strategies, because they make no sense. You have to accept a magical dogma just to be considered a part of either of them.
What you're telling me instead, is that people like these always existed as minorities IRL (just like crazy people who talk to themselves on the street are a minority) and have been given power online simply because they have the most free time to waste arguing this garbage

I said 'were', bitchass. Gen Z is nearly entirely composed with woke sons of bitches constantly trying to change foreign cultures to conform with their woke-progressive bullshit.

Why do you keep trying to assert logic? These motherfuckaz ain't logical, bitch. When I said they were a minority, I meant that they mostly existed only in California, Washington, Oregon and some parts (conveintely the richest parts) of New York.
They were never widespread outside of their little hellholes. I've been in WA since 2006 so I've dealt with them for nearly my entire Adult life. It's why I fucking hate Leftists so much. I would probably hate Right wingers if I lived where O'blivion lived. I remember reading about some of the Trailer-trash Bible humping Trump-voting degenerates he has to deal with and I recall saying that I'd want to kill the Bible-thumpers just as much as I want to obliterterate the whiny LGBT, SJW, Woke-collective.

USA is a big place so lowlives tend to change depending on where you're living. In the Westcoast, the degenerates are stereotypical soy-latte Hipster SJWs, LGBT, Woke-collective.
In the South, it's probably Trailer Trash Right winger Bible-humpers.
Shit we have some of them here in WA, and I get into fights with them coz they accuse me of being a Liberal who doesn't believe in God even though I wear a cross.

For fuck's sake, the reason why I don't believe in intelligent design is coz, if humanity were made in the image of God, why is humanity so stupid?
Evolution makes way more sense coz evolution dictates that we're just slightly smarter, less hairy, better looking apes.
It's undeniable that the vast majority of humanity is simian.
Just look at how most people are handling the Corona virus. The actual threat is the fearmongering, the real danger is other humans, who act even more feral than apes. I ain't even exaggerating, just look at vids of dumbass humans fighting over toilet paper, ayy lmaoo :lol:

In the real world, things move so fast that you don't have time to bitch about everyone's pronouns and shit. It helps that the italian language is organically gendered, that is to say, you don't have to use a million pronouns per phrase to convey meaning. Ironically the word "gender" itself does not exist in italian. If they have to translate it they do so as "genre" lol.
You think that fucking matters? Spanish is also gendered, and now they got Latin people speaking Latinx, to replace the gender speech patterns.
Also in the real world, most people I see just bury their heads into their cheap ass Androids. (I laugh at all the plebs, I have an Iphone that rarely use, lol!)
Their online reality, is real life now. For some reason the rest of us have to conform with their made up fake life online, when we can plainly see how fat & ugly they are in real life.

The article you linked sounds insane to me, because over here in the business world nobody gives a fuck what you think, just how much money you make.
It's not that they're tolerant of all beliefs, they legitimately don't give a fuck and don't want to know them because there's money to be made.
That's normal to me, because you're there to gain coin to ensure your survival and that of your family. (Since all primary needs are now easily attainable through purchase.)
But apparently I am insane and the workplace should be a space to virtue signal and crossdress instead of getting work done lmao.
For fuck's sake. You do realize that this makes you sound like Trump? (A Business-Democrat.) Stop trying to make sense. Logic is considered 'White Supremacy' now. Do you even watch some of the vids I've been linking to? Back when you first made this forum, I linked to a Tim Pool vid where a former-Liberal said that he was chased out of his own party precisely due to how 'Facts & Logic' are labeled as White supremacist now.

That's actually the same vid where I finally understood where Tim was coming from coz he said he wanted to beat a Far-Lefty to death for telling him that Koreans learned how to schedule & tell time from White people, lol.
He had my full respect, when he said the same shit I would've "My people have known how to tell time for centuries, way before they ever met a single White person."

AKA what you just said, this "logic about just making money", to the Far Leftist, this means you're Far Right Alt-right Nazi White Supremacist now, because you think pronouns are stupid. That's sincerely how these lunatics think.
I don't understand how the hell they took over the American education system & media, but thank fuck they don't have control of the government yet, all thanks to the USA military.

That's actually what I think 'Russian spy' means. The fuckers like Hillary who constantly cry about Russian spy, are actually using that as codespeak for 'USA Military asset'. This makes sense to me coz they also label Tulsi Gabbard as a Russian spy, despite how she's a Democrat. She's military though, pro-military and anti-Israeal's- wars.

I really wish that American businessmen had listened to Trump back when he was trying to force everyone to move their manufacturing back to the USA, way back in September last year.
NOPE, they refused to. Now we're all fucked by Coronavirus. It's crazy as fuck to me how about 60% of the country doesn't even listen to the POTUS at all. Treats him like he's stupid but then every single time it always bites the rest of us in the ass coz it turns out he was right. It's not like Trump is a genius or anything. He just has common-sense & logic, which seems to be outlawed now for some reason, coz 'logic & reason' are labeled as White supremacy to nearly the entirety of Gen Z.

The hilarious part is how everyone thinks that Trump is masterminding this shit, which makes no damn sense to me coz why would he fuck up his own economy just to prove that his warnings about China are right?
That's the type of dumbass magical thinking that the USA is bombarded with these days.
I'm guessing that Non-whites in Italy actually try to assimilate with Italian customs, That's not the case in the USA anymore.
All of these 'Magical thinking' that you speak of, actually came from the onslaught of Non-Whites who illegally immigrated here, and then refused to assimilate. It's also why the DNC is trying to conform with them.
I'm not sure why though coz the non-Whites they're courting actually hate the DNC for being too White, AYYY LMAO! I recall AOC saying something about how it's too White and not diverse enough.

I don't give a shit about Whites or Non-Whites. I'm normal, don't fuck with muh money. I'll side with the dude who isn't stealing my fucking money through max-taxation & other means.
It's true that the advertisers have their minds warped by the internet, because they think most people will sit down and understand that terminator dark fate is in fact a sequel to terminator 2 that ignores 3, 4 and 5 and the tv show in an effort to reboot the franchise and that the female empowerment scenes are presented in a certain way as to appeal to a general online feeling about women blah blah blah
You already lost the average viewer because that's too much effort to have to research something just to sit down and watch a piece of media.
They lost me when they killed John Connor. That was the entire fucking point of the first two movies. Why the fuck should I care about the plot when the writers clearly don't care?
Again here you are trying to assert logic into a movie that was written for third world non-Americans who happen to live in America, illegaly, lol!

They don't care about logic, coz logic is racist. Logic is white supremacy. The fact that you don't understand this, means you're a racist too. I ain't playing. That's exactly how they think.

I don't know what advertisers or whomever is thinking these days. Look at the Mulan controversy for not being Asian enough. The hilarious part, is that it was really only one twitter user complaining about the lack of Asian-purity, but he had over 90k retweets so he was taken seriously.
Another thing that's hilarious, the only people crying about the lack of 'Asian purity' within the cast & backstage filmroles, are Asian Americans. Yup, it's not even Chinese people from China who are mad. It's goddamn fucking Americans.
It's why I hate hyphenated-americans.
I actually get told that I'm racially confused all the time coz when you ask me what my race is, I used to just say American or American of Japanese descent. 'I don't look Japanese enough' to most Americans which is one of main reasons that I stopped calling myself Japanese. Which is fucking hilarious coz my real birthgiven name, is a Japanese name, lol. It's not an online handle, that's my actual name, LOL!

On top of that, I actually do look Japanese.
It's not my problem though. I don't give a shit. I'm aware that to most non-Japs, I look anything but Asian. It's just funny to me, how the Average American seems to believe that they know what a Japanese person is, more than I would, AYYYY LMAO! :lol:
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
Va11 Hall-a Faggot: He's such a Chad. I bet he fucks an Asian bitch every night.
CapN Jack: Who the fuk These moFuggaz? :lol:
CENSORED
BANNED

Post by CENSORED »

Why do you keep trying to assert logic? These motherfuckaz ain't logical, bitch.
That was my original point though. How it's useless to try and find logic in behaviours that are by their own nature illogical, because they rely on magical thinking.
I still stand by the fact that ideologies such as what we see online nowadays, did not develop organically.
My theory was that they were pushed by corporations through marketers, but I did find some old ass discussions that tie more into what Rake was saying, that they were likely injected into the population by secret services in order to destroy the occupy wallstreet movement.

That is interesting because again, I don't think a claim as retarded as "facts and logic are white supremacy" can be concocted organically by a population. It had to have been injected by a higher power.
The Alt Right strikes me as the same exact thing because it was Hillary Clinton who made it popular and built it up as a 'political adversary' because noone online gave a mad fuck about it before she mentioned it in her speech. It's also just as vacuuous and based on wishful thinking as the SJW liberal philosophy is. That is to say, you need to believe in magic. It's like fucking harry potter houses or some shit fighting over gold stars from dumbledore LOL.
I'm sure they both originated from real people at some point, but both movements were raised to the level they are today by powerful people with money.
You think that fucking matters? Spanish is also gendered, and now they got Latin people speaking Latinx, to replace the gender speech patterns.
Also in the real world, most people I see just bury their heads into their cheap ass Androids. (I laugh at all the plebs, I have an Iphone that rarely use, lol!)
Their online reality, is real life now. For some reason the rest of us have to conform with their made up fake life online, when we can plainly see how fat & ugly they are in real life.
I find it hard to believe that's the majority of the population though. Most areas outside of cities here in italy are filled with semi-literate people who work with their hands, and don't understand the internet at all. You'd just never know they exist, because they're not on the internet lol.
Again it's so inconvenient and difficult to get a functioning social media account nowadays that I wonder why anyone would bother going through the motions at all. Just to be then forced to act as a shill for the platform's owner only to mantain the "priviledge" of owning said account.
They lost me when they killed John Connor. That was the entire fucking point of the first two movies. Why the fuck should I care about the plot when the writers clearly don't care?
Again here you are trying to assert logic into a movie that was written for third world non-Americans who happen to live in America, illegaly, lol!
I really doubt this kind of movie is made for poor minorities that can't actually pay for a movie ticket.
They're made for virtue-signalling white guys, who want to feel socially empowered by paying for a fucking movie. The problem is that the marketers don't understand, those people are nowhere near as many as the internet makes it look like, because the internet is flooded by bots and the only real people on social media platforms are forced to behave a certain way or get banned. That does not translate into actual ticket sales.
A movie made for semi-literate minorities, would not expect them to understand the intricacies of continuity at all. The only reason why the MCU is so popular, even though it relies on continuity, is because it's actually the same exact movie being remade over and over again so that even the dumbest motherfucker on earth could follow the plot.
I personally didn't bother watching it because the Terminator franchise is a pile of garbage where only two movies are good lol. They get shittier and shittier every time, I happened to see genysis because I was invited to a screening by one of the voice actors and that's just one of the worst movies I've ever seen. I really don't see why everything needs to be a franchise, especially as they don't even make that much money. Stanley Kubrick didn't even make two films in the same genre, let alone sequels. Even Steven Spielberg jumped between completely different projects all the time. They were considered very popular and successful filmmakers during their time but I guess that never happened because it's pre-internet lol.
Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

I still stand by the fact that ideologies such as what we see online nowadays, did not develop organically.
My theory was that they were pushed by corporations through marketers, but I did find some old ass discussions that tie more into what Rake was saying, that they were likely injected into the population by secret services in order to destroy the occupy wallstreet movement.
I thought that was common knowledge. That's where the Progressive-stack originated from yes. It actually came from the USA education system though since that's what was already being taught to students.
That is interesting because again, I don't think a claim as retarded as "facts and logic are white supremacy" can be concocted organically by a population.
You haven't been exposed to how fucking retarded the average 3rd world non-White is. LIke I said before, your non-whites probably assimilate with Italian culture. Non-Whites as in the recently (ILLEGALLY) immigrated 3rd world, do not conform at all. They don't bother to speak English, they don't bother to show up on time (Coz time is racist.) they don't do anything American coz it's considered racist. They form their own Ethnic-enclaves making so that you as an American may actually die or get robbed if you entered one of their enclaves. The same shit happens in the UK, except you seem to have a higher chance of getting raped by Ethnic-minority gangs in the UK.
It's weird as hell though, coz why the fuck did they bother to come to the USA if they actually hate it here? LOL! The answer is coz they get free money & housing from the USA government, even while under Trump.

To me you're coming off as sheltered. You think everything has to be some huge vast conspiracy when I just think it's all random circumstance and Corporations are trying to control it by injecting marketing campaigns that appeal to Le Current Year standards. As I said before, the corporate world can't control it. They're just going along with it. Apple is rich enough (they're worth over $1,000,000,000,000 trillion) to do everything that you think corporations are doing, but even Apple comes off as fake-progressives to me, who are merely going along with the cltural-flow.

All it really is, is Class divide, divided through race instead of income bracket.
We used to have a term for that, which described it in one word, called 'Cultural Marxism' but we're not allowed to say that anymore since it supposedly has been debunked as a conspiracy theory, even though we can quite clearly see it in action. It's just the economic theory, applied to race & ethnicity.

What's going on right now makes way more sense when you think of the cultural divide through a racial lens with White heterosexual Christfags at the very bottom, and White trannies at the very top.
With every Non-White after tranny having a power tier that's above White Heterosexual Christian.

White Hetero losers are the new Bourgeois class, with all Non-Whites (Which for some reason also includes WHITE-TRANNYs, lol!) viewed as have-nots who must 'rise against the Bourgeois class for hording all of the wealth & cultural influence.'
Seriously mang, just watch & listen to how these Antifa & SJW losers speak. They all talk as if they're living inside the USSR or something. Hilarious, China is an actual Big Government Facist nation, but they don't say shit about China. They act as though China are heroes fighting against oppression & tyranny when that's exactly what China has been doing to its own people.
I find it hard to believe that's the majority of the population though. Most areas outside of cities here in italy are filled with semi-literate people who work with their hands, and don't understand the internet at all. You'd just never know they exist, because they're not on the internet lol.
It's the same in the USA. Last I checked though, Hollywood & Silicon Valley only pay attention to City dwellers so who fucking cares about the 45% of us who aren't living in cities. Just listen to all of the rhetoric, people who don't live in cities are often spoken about as though we don't matter.

Ironic once again, coz a city is the last place you want to be in during a pandemic or a crisis. Most city people, are actually poor. That's where the vast majority of USA's Non-Whites live, inside of cities.
They're made for virtue-signalling white guys, who want to feel socially empowered by paying for a fucking movie.
Now that makes no sense to me coz the original audience they had were White people with money. Who's the main audience that they're antagonizing now? White people.
Listen to what these motherfuckers always say. "We want a culturally diverse audience." "We want to appeal to more women." The focus isn't on making more money. Who the hell do you think that "Safespace, Snowflake" is supposed to appeal to?

SJWs don't even spend money on products anyway, they just talk & whine about shit that don't even watch or play. IMO, I think that Snowflake shit is just a vanity project of 'Virtue-signaling White guys' coz I can't imagine any non-White actually being a fan of Trailblazer AKA Dora the Diabetes, lol.

It's like what Robert Kiyosaki said, Modern Americans worship losers & victims. It's the modern-era version of the 80s cultural hero which were Marines, Athletes, Samurai & Cowboys.

This will prob be my last comment about politics coz I'm getting really sick & tired of arguing this shit.
I'd ask how the world became so political, but it's due to how on internet, political posts tend to generate the most views. The hiliarious part is most of the time, the clicks are from angry people who disagree with the post. So I don't understand why marketers think it's such a valid strategy. You're not retaining the hit or user, but I'm guessing they're banking on an endless supply of new haters who hate-click everything for ad revenue, ayy lmao!
That does not translate into actual ticket sales.
A movie made for semi-literate minorities, would not expect them to understand the intricacies of continuity at all.
Last I checked, most movies don't have continuity anyway. They're just 1 hour long advertisments like the modern Star Wars movies. Tell me which Star wars movies you needed to see before watching the latest Disney dreck which does nothing but kill off all of the established lore from the original trilogy. They actually make the prequels look less offensive in comparison coz the prequels tried to add lore, not replace it.

The most famous movies among non-Whites is stuff like Star Wars, Transformers, MCU because they're mostly movies where shit just happens and has tons of explosions. You keep trying to talk about it from a movie perspective coz you're some gayass movie buff when in general most movie-goers are stupid and don't give a shit about plot at all.
I do, which is why I'm not a fan of most of those movies. I do want to watch Thor Ragnarok though, coz I'm a fan of the Hela character. From what I've seen, they seem to get her mostly right. (Aside for rewriting her as Thor's sister.) Hela seemed way more dangerous than Thanos, who was just dangerously stupid.
Hurr Durr "I'll fix the overpopulation problem by randomly killing off half of humanity. Damn I'm smart!"
Then again Thanos was really just a parody of people who want Closed-borders.

Ironic how it's exactly due to Eurocucks & USGay's lack of sovereign-borders which led to the massive spread of Corona-virus. Funny how that works out.
I really doubt this kind of movie is made for poor minorities that can't actually pay for a movie ticket.
See man, now you're just being dumb as fuck. You act as though illegal immigrants don't already get free money from the American government. Do you even fucking watch the Democractic debates?
Both Biden & Bernie talk about how we Americans need to stay in-doors due to corona virus but that illegals should feel free to come in, they'll take care of them and give them the treatment & economic assistance they need. Illegals are treated like royalty, kind of. In reality they're just an eternal serf-class for White-Democrats. They're only here so long as factions within the DNC protect them from the law.

You don't realize motherfucker, that in the USA even homeless pepople have cellphones coz it's given to them from the government. I'm not sure if that's the case anymore but it certainly was when Obama was around.
The only reason I was even in college was due to Obama. I was actually cheating the system since my networth is technically $0. (My mom was ineligible since she's 'married' to a man who makes way too much money. Funny how that doesn't apply to me when I live in the same house, that he doesn't even fucking live in.)
During the time I was in college, I met a lot of other people who were doing the same thing. Just there to see what it's like while using the tax-payers' dime. To my astonishment were all the loopholes you could capitalize on. I'm like what government would be this dumb enough to just throw away money like that?
(To be fair, the avg person probably doesn't read the fine print. I did, it said I'd be required to pay everything back after graduation.)
I recall that I dropped out a semester early and just spent the rest on 3ds games, lol.

What I really hated when I was in college under some Obama-bill, was when college professors & shit would try to talk to me like I'm poor, even though I'm always the richest looking motherfucker in the entire building.
I got into constant arguments too, with the teachers. They would try to get political on me, but then I would respond with "I could scarecly think of any nation that didn't kill off its indigenous people." I would then list off several non-White nations who did the same exact thing that the USA did. (China, Japan, Philippines, etc.)
It's funny coz College Professors actually don't know anything about that. They think only Indians were victims of being replaced as the dominant force within their own country.

I wouldn't be able to get away with that stuff these days, since "Facts are Racist!" now.
I actually think I'm one of the few people who had caused 'Facts to be racist.'
It's just a control mechanism, to prevent riffraff like myself from being able to out argue multiple College-professors. It's crazy to me how Professors have been in higher-learning for over 20 years but don't actually know basic history outside of the USA,
AYYY LMAO!

College really is a reeducation camp coz all of that shit that you think is just absurd, the SJW stuff & what not. It was already being taught in College back when I was there during the early 2010s. By the time I left, I was being asked for my gender and pronouns, coz it was required.
I got offended as hell coz it's like. I'm the stereotypical pimp guy who normally has at least one celestially-pretty woman draped on his shoulders, and you're asking me what my sexuality & pronouns are? The fuck?

I really don't see why everything needs to be a franchise, especially as they don't even make that much money.
Franchises do make a lot of money, from merchandising. The problem is these days they can't even sell merchandise coz nobody wants to buy a fucking ugly Rose Tico toy. Did Pirates of Carribean ever have toys? That strikes me as a movie franchise that I would've been fanatical over were I a kid back when they were made. Cracks me up how the entire franchise was cancelled coz Johnny Depp was accused of being abusive to some stupid bitch. Only for it to be revealed 3 years later that Amber Heard actually lied and she was the one who was being abusive. She actually tore off Depp's finger which he had to get surgically repaired.
Stanley Kubrick didn't even make two films in the same genre, let alone sequels. Even Steven Spielberg jumped between completely different projects all the time. They were considered very popular and successful filmmakers during their time but I guess that never happened because it's pre-internet lol.
Yeah that requires being talented. The average person is just a copycat who mimics what greater-men before them have acheived. This is widely rampant within Western videogames where all they do is copy famous movie scenes, out of context. The Hitman series is notorious for this. They copy so many epic moments from badass movies but it just makes no sense within the Hitman games coz there's no narrative build up to it, nor does it even add to the narrative since game makers merely copy scenes without understanding why it had a lot of impact in the movie.

Hitman copies so many scenes from Godfather, Terminator 1 & Leon the Professional, but without the movies' context, you just get a scene that's all flash, no substance. Despite how the scene they ripped off did actually have substance.
Kane & Lynch has some of the worst writing I've ever seen, coz each stage ends with the Boomer faggots, crying & whining about his life and then the next stage just starts with him machinegunning everybody down again as the dialogue implies that he's unhappy, and life sucks or whatever, lol. (SO WHY DO YOU KEEP DOING IT!?) I find that a lot of Western games have this style of writing. Spec-Ops the Line is supposedly the deepest plot ever written for a game coz the entire narrative is that you're a shit-human for playing FPS games which dehumanize Middle Eastern people. (Never mind that those Middle Eastern people were already blowing each other up in real life, regardless of whether or not you played some stupid video game.)

I bring up video games coz outside of Nintendo, every other game dev I see seems to be a wannabe film-maker, but are actually worse at it than the typical film maker is.
Oh my god, the Far Cry gmaes have the worse plots I've ever played through coz none of the story or dialogue even matters, but it's presented as though it were meant to be deep & mysterious.
It's no wonder how something like BOTW, which has no plot at all, can be considered as good writing coz it at least has a solid mythos that binds the entire game together. (BOTW's lore is interesting. Far Cry's story is not.)
When I played both Far Cry 5 games, and saw how it became a nuclear wasteland, and then I played the sequel where you're in the nuclear wasteland. All I recall hearing was a bunch of religious gibberish that doesn't mean anything, and apocalyptic end of days sermons.
Then when it got to New Dawn, it didn't really have a plot until the bad guy from FC5 makes an appearance except he's a good guy now who allows himself to be mercy killed, and he's still spouting religious gibberish that's meant to be philsophically deep, except nothing he says is actually philosophical. It's nothing but jargon that sounds intellectually-deep.

I'm not really talking about the plot coz Far Cry games don't actually have plots. (Far Crap's fans would tell you otherwise though. There's actually a lot of imbeciles who think Far Cry 3 has a 'deep plot', lol.) You just kill a bunch of people, get kidnapped and then you escape. You repeat this four times and then the world explodes coz of Trump (Trump gets referenced all throughout the game, but they just call him the Whiner in chief or something. They even reference the Russian golden piss tape.), AYYY LMAO!
Western gamedevs really hate Trump. They made him a bad guy in Far Cry 5, Watch Dogs 2, & Mafia 3, lol. The funny part is how he's always depicted as causing the destruction of the world when Trump is basically just another Ronald Reagan Celeb-turned POTUS, Business Deomcrat in a suit like Truman, with the womanizing nature of JFK.
FUNNY How I actually know enough about American Presidents to be able to list all of the previous ones that Trump is similar to, and every single one of them is a Democrat, including Raygun. The average person these days acts as thought Bush & Obama were the only previous potus.
Granted, Soyboys from the 80s did hate Reagan just as much, we just didn't hear about it outside of comics (As Rake has pointed out. Comics outside of Marvel, were always Far-Left.) coz American 80s culture was extremely macho & Japanese-influenced.

In New Dawn you rescue a survivor settlement from a Mad Max style gang and then you repeat that several imes until you meet Alt-right Religious guy again who is forced to kill his own son coz his son was angry that Alt-right Religious Jesus allowed you to eat the apple (Hurr durr the same apple Adam & Eve ate, LOL!)
but he always kept it away from his son.
His son died & turned into a monster after he ate the apple. AltRight Jesus was sad, said a sermon about how deserves all of this due to his sins and he then allows you to kill him. The end.

HAH HAH this is seriously what passes for plot in most Non-Nintendo games.
Fuck nintendo for being so damn good at what they do though. I'm not saving any money at all coz they make endless hit after hit. On top of that, they have games like Xenoblade which actually do have deep stories. It's just that the plots are so deep that the average person doesn't understand it. They just show off how retarded they are by making fun of all of the stylistic anime elements as though that were reflective of the game's writing.
That guy actually does a good job of explaining why XB2's critics are so fucking stupid.

He says that Xeno was always anime ever since Xenogears, and it's an accusation that always gets hurled at XB2, coz most people don't know how to argue or articulate their points well.

The only thing I disagree with is that I like XB2's fanservice. Fanservice has always been in Xeno games. Xenogears starts with a naked woman in its intro and was the first console game that depicted naked characters waking up in the same bed.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
Va11 Hall-a Faggot: He's such a Chad. I bet he fucks an Asian bitch every night.
CENSORED
BANNED

Post by CENSORED »

You haven't been exposed to how fucking retarded the average 3rd world non-White is. LIke I said before, your non-whites probably assimilate with Italian culture.
Yeah as I often said. Italians themselves do not have a strict ethnic identity, we look completely different from region to region. Some italian regions actually look completely german, others (in the south) look straight up turkish or middle eastern. Italians descend from a wide variety of ethnicities, including north african and turkish so we're not white at all.
Immigrants who come to italy, either leave or become italian. A clear example of that is the romanian community; there used to be loads of criticism thowards it, but in the span of one generation you legitimately cannot tell them apart from other italians. One of my friends is romanian, but you can only tell because of his last name because he speaks and lives italian.
That's why I mentioned the white nigger line is so funny to me. Africans who learned italian and live in italy, call pale guys "white niggers" when they want to be friendly lol.
They don't consider the term offensive at all. It's 100% an american thing.
The same shit happens in the UK, except you seem to have a higher chance of getting raped by Ethnic-minority gangs in the UK.
Now that is something I noticed, because I visit the UK quite often recently. I noticed because, one of those ethnic groups is actually italians LOL.
It's actually proof of what I said because italian communities in the UK are extremely racially diverse (the one I'm familiar with includes a muslim man who dresses in muslim garb, and an african lady I tried to hit on but they all speak and behave italian). Yet it has gotten to the point where supermarkets in london now have italian language on their labels.
To me you're coming off as sheltered.
I've never been to the USA. I was planning a trip back when I was rich in 2015/16, but then the government made my business unviable hence why I had to postpone it indefinetly.
I don't expect to be right 100% of the time, I just talk about the situation as it appears to me.
I think these ideals are being pushed onto the populace rather than developing organically, because you'll get banned online from every platform including paypal and other necessities just for being accused of wrongthink. If it developed organically, what use would there be for such an imposition?
You either accept to suck tranny dick, or you're banned off of Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Tiktok, Tinder and whatever other garbage kids use nowadays. If tranny dick lovers were the majority, would there even be a need for such a system? Those platforms are even filled with bots who just make up random posts from either SJW or Alt Right buzzwords which makes me think it's manufactured.
I used to think it was through corporate advertisement, but what you and rake say makes more sense in that it was forced onto people through the education system and the social media stranglehold on dissenting opinions is just a consequence. It still isn't organic though. Semi-literate people only use racism as a weapon when someone puts it in their hand. People who don't speak the language over here, eventually either learn it or leave the country to go to sweden or somewhere else up north because they'll be cut off from all communication which is necessary for earning money and thus ensuring your survival.
That's not racism by the way. Most italians simply don't speak any language that isn't italian. So it would be in your good interest to learn the language and our way of life, because you won't have access to trade otherwise.
It's the same in the USA. Last I checked though, Hollywood & Silicon Valley only pay attention to City dwellers so who fucking cares about the 45% of us who aren't living in cities. Just listen to all of the rhetoric, people who don't live in cities are often spoken about as though we don't matter.

Ironic once again, coz a city is the last place you want to be in during a pandemic or a crisis. Most city people, are actually poor. That's where the vast majority of USA's Non-Whites live, inside of cities.
People who live outside of cities aren't even mentioned by italian news. Yet they drive their own economy through the work of their hands. Small towns usually have their own bubble economies that are unrelated to what's going on in the big cities which brings it back to my point, that the MSM news and the internet only rapresent a fraction of the population that is made to look as if it were the totality of it, just because you're made to assume that everyone alive has access to the internet or they even want to waste their time on it.
Now that makes no sense to me coz the original audience they had were White people with money. Who's the main audience that they're antagonizing now? White people.
It's because all online interactions are framed as white people hating on other white people. It's a form of virtue signal to go watch a movie that panders to 'minorities', even though those minorities don't actually give a fuck about it.
So in a way, they're hating on white people to market to more white people.
If they are actually trying to pander to non-english speaking illegal immigrants, then they're just fucking stupid because most mainstream movies nowadays are all prequels and sequels and interquels or sequels that ignore specific other sequels or whatever the fuck. Someone with a poor comprehension of the english language, is never going to understand that. How is a mexican who spoke spanish his entire life expected to know what a 'reboot' is? That's nerd speak. I know people in their 40s who have no fucking clue about modern movies at all, because they keep using those english terms to market them over here and nobody goes to see them because they don't speak english and they're simply confused.
Last I checked, most movies don't have continuity anyway. They're just 1 hour long advertisments like the modern Star Wars movies. Tell me which Star wars movies you needed to see before watching the latest Disney dreck which does nothing but kill off all of the established lore from the original trilogy. They actually make the prequels look less offensive in comparison coz the prequels tried to add lore, not replace it.
Rise of the Skywalker was the worst movie I've ever seen bar none yeah, it doesen't make any sense from scene to scene let alone in the context of a series
Star Wars also lost a shitton of money though. As you mentioned nobody is buying merchandise at all.
The most famous movies among non-Whites is stuff like Star Wars, Transformers, MCU because they're mostly movies where shit just happens and has tons of explosions. You keep trying to talk about it from a movie perspective coz you're some gayass movie buff when in general most movie-goers are stupid and don't give a shit about plot at all.
That's exactly the point I'm making though. Maybe I failed to convey it properly. My point is that movies such as the new terminator or the new halloween, pander to nerds in that the marketing is constantly trying to explain itself by claiming that it's a sequel to a 30 years old movie that ignores the other sequels yet takes place in a similar continuity and other shit.
That just confuses audiences. Ironically a movie as complex and slow as 2001 a space odyssey, was more digestible to audiences because they were aware they just had to watch the one movie without having to study some fucking continuity handbook for going to the theatre. That's why my semi-literate father in law remembers 2001 or the shining, yet has no fucking clue what's going on with modern movies.
See man, now you're just being dumb as fuck. You act as though illegal immigrants don't already get free money from the American government.
That's retarded, your country deserves to die
Why would they give free money to anyone? Either you earn your keep or you die of cold and hunger
You don't realize motherfucker, that in the USA even homeless pepople have cellphones coz it's given to them from the government. I'm not sure if that's the case anymore but it certainly was when Obama was around.
Fucking LMAO.
Even my dad, who was a very rich man before the government decided to fuck us all in the ass with taxes, upgraded to a smartphone only very recently when old flip phones were not sold anymore.
Most older people I know, have no idea how to operate a smartphone at all even though they are well earning, respectable people.
I know another american person who went through college at zero expense thanks to Obama. Though he was white (in the american sense of the word. He has dark bushy hair and a full beard, he looks spanish to me lol.)
In italy, politicians just eat all the money which I respect more. They're playing the same game as I am, except they're better at it. I'm actually trying to get into politics myself, by pushing my father into it because he's a very popular man in the Rome area and some of our clients are politicians.
Not to get into some high office or anything. Just a lower role where I can harvest tax money for myself would be enough lol.
That's why it's called the game, and why I don't resent italian politicians. Everyone is trying to fuck everyone else in the ass and get more money than them.
Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

Yeah as I often said. Italians themselves do not have a strict ethnic identity,
One of my friends is romanian, but you can only tell because of his last name because he speaks and lives italian.
I meant cultural identity. I act American, but I obviously don't act White. My dad acts very White and when you hear him speak, he sounds like a White guy. He comes across like a preppy. It's hard to believe that he actually grew up poor. He didn't like me much back then coz he thought I was some Asian chump. (He's a pure bred Asian himself, lol. Weirdly enough, he's hyper into Korean dramas & movies. I'm the opposite and I can't stand anything that forces me to read subtitles. I wasn't like that a decade ago.)

He treats me with a lot of respect now after realizing just how American I am, and how well-versed I am in the English language. He thinks I could legit make a living as a writer. I don't believe I could coz writing has been completely taken over by SJWs, who will make it their personal mission that you'll never get work again. (Like they did with Sam Hyde.)

My pops grew up in the USA back in the times where you had to assimilate, and speak Engligh without an accent.
I have a thick accent, but it's a thick New Yorkish accent coz my mom's side is from New Yawk.

I'm trying to make my accent sound more neutral, so I could speak like The Exalted One.

I don't expect to be right 100% of the time, I just talk about the situation as it appears to me.
I think these ideals are being pushed onto the populace rather than developing organically, because you'll get banned online from every platform including paypal and other necessities just for being accused of wrongthink. If it developed organically, what use would there be for such an imposition?
Be Rake's roomate in Commiefornia for a month, and you'll quickly change your tune. Everytime I get visitors, everyone always asks me why people in WA are so quiet. I'm like, you want them to stay quiet, otherwise they're going to get really political. Those type of assholes live in high numbers in the West coast. I don't really understand why either, but in every state I've lived in, it was only the West Coast states that had those crazy Tumblr idiots.

In New York, you get the American Psycho Liberal-Progressives (There was a scene in that movie where the entire boardroom were speaking Progressive palitudes but then contradict everything in the following scene.)
who are in reality, just Business Democrats and are functionally Republican or Right wing.
Those are the types that you're probably referring to, who aren't organic at all. They're just conforming as part of their high societal class structure. Trump was part of that class. He broke away from it and started his own faction by hijacking the Republicans.

It's kinda weird how the Progressive mindset is both inhabited by Billionaires in the East Coast & Poor Non-White Minority faggots in the West coast.
Paypal and the like, are similar to East Coast Progressives. It's not that they actually believe that garbage. They just fall in line, to conform with the societal class structure. Failure to do so will have them relegated in the same class as Vince Mcmahon or something, a Low-class Rich fuck, LOL!

Silicon Valley is White & Progressive, but they're just geeky, ugly nerds that nobody likes.
The stuff that you're talking about, it all came from Silicon Valley. For some reason, Silicon Valley think they're kingmakers now just from manipulating google search results, :lol: :lol:
Silicon Valley are the types who are pushing AOC, Cenk & Bernie, but it turns out that the rest of America actually fucking hates them, AYY LMAO! They just seem popular, coz of internet and they're only popular on internet due to Silicon Valley who are based out of San Fagcisco.

I was actually kinda disappointed that America hates Commies so much coz I was looking forward to seeing the entire government fall into ruin having to choose between Trump vs Bernie. Either way, Bernie's people were going to rampage the streets, even if he won, LOL!
Those platforms are even filled with bots who just make up random posts from either SJW or Alt Right buzzwords which makes me think it's manufactured.

Alt Right doesn't really exist. (In high numbers anyway. Unless you consider 30k high, LOL! At least 20k are from Europe so don't even count as an American party.)

Alt-right exist merely as a boogieman, to help justify the existence of SJWs.
It's similar to the whole "Russian Spy" allegation. Russian spy was created to help explain how Hillary lost to Trump despite how all of the polls had Hillary winning with a 100% (LOL!) chance of success.
Russian Spy and Alt Right, these are just lies to help carry the facade of SJW politics. SJW politics can not stand on its own without an oppressor class to hold them down.
As I said, it's basically the Marxist Class-Warfare economic theory applied to Ethnic culture.
It's just a never ending sequence of Haves vs Have Nots.

In the economic theory, the 'haves' were simply the middle class.
In SJWcucko-land, the haves are anyone who's classified as White, which apparently also includes me because I don't think like a magical-thinking Abbo or Feather-Injun.
No, I think like a Japanese guy, but in their weird fucked up view of society, they think that only White people can be organized, well-spoken, logical & reasonable.
I don't really understand it myself, but that truly is how they perceive reality. They just create lies, on top of other lies to help perputuate the lie of their cultural-mindrot.

Alt-Right only exists as a concept to further the existance of SJWs.
This is why the actual Alt-Right movement only seems to have 30k at most. I called that way back when Adam Warski was blowing up with his stupid podcast. Alt-Reich dumbasses actually believed that they were the reason he had over 100k subs when he had those 100k subs way before he did his stupid podcast, LOL!

They thought Jp Gairepy was going to blow up to over 100k subs after he ditched Warski. I told them straight up that he's not getting much more than 30k, coz his subjects are too niche and only appeal to ugly nerds, LOL! I got called a Mix bred milquetoast idiot who lacks an ethnic identity, LOL!
(All those fucking morons say that. I quite clearly have a strong ethnic identity. It's what makes me unique, but whatever.)
I was wrong, JP managed to get 40k subs, WHOOOPY DAMN DOO! I'm not that far off.
Warski had a lot of subs coz his content used to be normal back then, he actually appealed to normal people, before he tried to appeal to White virgin-nerds.
So in a way, they're hating on white people to market to more white people.
If they are actually trying to pander to non-english speaking illegal immigrants, then they're just fucking stupid because most mainstream movies nowadays are all prequels and sequels and interquels or sequels that ignore specific other sequels or whatever the fuck. Someone with a poor comprehension of the english language, is never going to understand that
Most movies target China. Avengers 1 made nearly all of its profits from China. Terminator Dark Faggot, actually did ok in China. A lot of dumb shit like Transformers are widely succesful in places like India, Pakistand & China.

I'm not sure what the fuck they're doing with the Illegal alien crap. Terminator Dark Fail was obviously targetted towards Illegal Aliens, but they didn't bother to see it. If they did, they most likely just snuck inside the theather like how they snuck inside the country, lol.
Most Illegal Aliens I know, don't even watch American shit. They only pay attention to their own Spic shows. About the only American thing that illegal aliens watch is WWE wrestling, AYY LMAO!
Vince Mcmahon knows that too, which is why he's been trying hard to find a new Eddie Gurero & Rey Mysterio.
Maybe I failed to convey it properly. My point is that movies such as the new terminator or the new halloween, pander to nerds in that the marketing is constantly trying to explain itself by claiming that it's a sequel to a 30 years old movie that ignores the other sequels yet takes place in a similar continuity and other shit.
I don't think that's it at all coz Terminator Dork Fail didn't flop in China, but it flopped everywhere else.
Non White audiences just respond well to any vapid movie that's filled with tons of explosions & a complete shit for brains plot. Even something like John Wick has too much plot for the average Non-White and those movies barely have plots, LOL!

Amusingly, that Star Wars movie with that fucking ugly ROse Tico flopped big time in China coz it actually offended Chinese audiences.

A lot of these dumb fucking White people just don't understand Asian cultures. Asians don't believe in Pan-Asian identity. Casting some Vietnamese bitch to appeal to Chinese people was obviously going to be met with massive backlash in China coz the Chinese don't view Viets as equals. They view Viets as food or slave labor or something.

It's why I say so much racist shit about Whites. Whites act like they understand Asians more than I do, despite how I actually grew up in their societies. The only asian society who accepts me are the Japanese. Every other one, specially the Chinese just treat me like a White-invader, but they consider me as uglier than the average White or something. (It's just a dehuminzation tactic. It doesn't work though, LOL! Oriental women can clearly see that I am superior to their local men.)
Chinese Men treat me like I'm the ugliest mutant they've ever seen. (Chinese girls like me though, lol.)
That's how Asians actually think. You try telling White people that shit, they don't believe it coz they think only Whites can be racist, AYY LMAO!
Not to get into some high office or anything. Just a lower role where I can harvest tax money for myself would be enough lol.
That's why it's called the game, and why I don't resent italian politicians. Everyone is trying to fuck everyone else in the ass and get more money than them.
My grandma on my pops side was a Republican governor as well as other positions for Oxnard California back in 1986-1995. My mom's side had a few politicians too, in the Philippines. The ones on my mom's side just bought their way in & bribed everyone though.
I used to want to be in politics all the way up until Trump became POTUS.
Trump ran on the same exact positions that I would've and I figure if someone like Trump has a hard time doing anything then how the fuck would I be able to do any better? In his position, I'd already have my head blown off. A lot of people just don't understand all of the multiple factions that he has to appease at the same time. That's why it annoys me when ALt-right calls him Israel's president, coz what has Trump truly done for Israel, beyond a few superficial motions that don't really change anything?
Trump wanted a Two-state solution, who couldn't get it coz the media labeled him as Anti-Kike, so he had to resort to stepping all over the Palestinians to save his ass.

When I see that shit, I'm like fuck, beiing the POTUS of USA must suck ass. Having to constantly suck Israel's dick while getting fucked up the ass by China's 3 inch dick, all the while Saudi Arabia is constantly shitting in your mouth while throwing money at you. Meanwhile there's North Korea constantly laughing & taunting you about how they're gonna nuke some of your friends like Taiwan or Japan, LOL!
(Here's widdle ol' Alt Right, only crying about Israel like the dumbasses they are.)

In reality, you just wanted to help out America, not deal with all of this bullshit.
I wouldn't be able to do it. I'd be like fuck them and start nuking them, but I'd get my head exploded before I made the order to destroy Israel, Saudi, & China in one fell swoop. I'd keep North Korea around and watch as the Asian region scrambles to form a new power in place of China. Being a Jap, of rcouse I would purposely tilt the balance of powers back towards Japan.
It's what Japan deserves, after the USA made the stupid decision of siding with China, only for China to constantly stab them in the back.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
CENSORED
BANNED

Post by CENSORED »

He treats me with a lot of respect now after realizing just how American I am, and how well-versed I am in the English language. He thinks I could legit make a living as a writer. I don't believe I could coz writing has been completely taken over by SJWs, who will make it their personal mission that you'll never get work again. (Like they did with Sam Hyde.)
Most people who make money through writing are anonymous though. I worked as a ghost writer for years, hell I'm working as one right now because that's what life is now, letting your buisness die while you rot in your house lol.
My actual novels never made me that much money. The writing that actually made me money, isn't credited to me at all.
That is to say that you could easily make money as a writer, if you had the right connections and didn't actually give a fuck about anything but making money.
Most movies target China. Avengers 1 made nearly all of its profits from China. Terminator Dark Faggot, actually did ok in China. A lot of dumb shit like Transformers are widely succesful in places like India, Pakistand & China.
Yeah I'm aware. I had no idea that Dark Fate was successful in China though. That movie is widely reported as a flop, though it was blamed on "racism" lol. I have a hard time figuring out why chinese audiences would even respond to it, considering the terminator continuity is so convoluted you have to read a fucking manual before going to the movie theatre. Which I believe is the real reason as per why the movie failed, combined with the fact that terminator movies have been getting shittier and shittier as the series has gone on.

I actually have a theory that character writing is so dumbed down purposefully, so that it's easier to dub over the movie for foreign market. Some of the most recent star wars movies were slightly altered so they could be marketed as stand-alone space movies that have nothing to do with SW in China. Characters in MCU movies have no personalities at all besides the very basic bare bones, so that foreign markets won't have any cultural backlash due to the movies taking place (mostly) in the United States.
Captain America doesen't even really fight nazis during WW2 lol.
A lot of these dumb fucking White people just don't understand Asian cultures. Asians don't believe in Pan-Asian identity. Casting some Vietnamese bitch to appeal to Chinese people was obviously going to be met with massive backlash in China coz the Chinese don't view Viets as equals. They view Viets as food or slave labor or something.
The Last Jedi was purposeful sabotage of the brand. That's why nerds are so pissed at that movie, despite being the best one of the new Star Wars movies on a basic filmmaking level.
(It's still awful. The other four movies just happen to be even worse lol. JJ Abrams directed two of them, and he's the worst mainstream director alive in that he doesen't actually know how to frame shots, or mantain continuity, and it's masked with god-awful youtube style editing and nerd pandering. The other two movies cycled through different directors and had several reshoots to the point where the content and style are both schizophrenic, and completely dull.)
Taking into consideration how every plot point and decision in TLJ was built from the ground up to subvert the star wars brand, and basically turn it into something completely different, I wouldn't be surprised if the casting of Rose Tico was a purposeful slight against China. It may sound absurd that they managed to sneak it past corporate, but modern Lucasfilm is ran by crazy people who don't actually know shit about marketing.
(The whole movie is actually a metanarrative where the characters are not talking to each other, but to the audience. Hence why it has basically no continuity with the previous films at all.)
Rose Tico was actually cut out of the next movie, outside of a one scene cameo. Which makes me think corporate had realized by then that her inclusion was poisonous for the chinese market.

Ironically, that didn't even matter because as I mentioned before, modern hollywood character writing actually makes it so that every character is just a blank slate to dub over. Nothing of that character has anything to do with her vietnamese identity at all.

That movie is also the single worst high budget movie I've ever seen in my life bar none LOL. For once though the entire world seems to agree with me, everyone already forgot all the new star wars movies and moved on.
That's how Asians actually think. You try telling White people that shit, they don't believe it coz they think only Whites can be racist, AYY LMAO!
Chinese people in Italy, either assimilate with the culture and basically become italians (quite a few of them were part of my friend groups when I was a teenager. They'd behave like normal italian nerds playing videogames and D&D and shit.) or don't bother with you at all.
Gypsies are actually the most racist group I've ever encountered here, they will outright tell you they view regular italians as subhumans if you're on friendly terms with them. One of them told me straight up that if a woman is abandoned by her partner before marriage, she's shunned by the community to the point where she can be "given away" to an italian LOL. (He actually worded it as "at that point she's only good enough for you people".)
There was some attempt to frame them as an oppressed minority in the media for a while, but it didn't really work since it was outed that some gipsy families actually control the criminal underworld in outside Rome.
(Which as I mentioned before, was actually considered a "conspiracy theory" by the media until one of their bosses died and had a godfather-style funeral, despite it being well known by everyone who lived and worked in those areas.)
I used to want to be in politics all the way up until Trump became POTUS.
Trump ran on the same exact positions that I would've and I figure if someone like Trump has a hard time doing anything then how the fuck would I be able to do any better? In his position, I'd already have my head blown off.
See that's why it baffles me that you are known to be an "asshole", while I'm supposedly a "nice guy" even though you strike me as being way more honest.
I'd be the most corrupt motherfucker you have ever seen, if I was ever given some measure of power. I'd push whatever policies I was told to push. I'd take all the bribes, and do every single thing I complain about from modern politicians lol.
My dad is warming up to my idea of having him enter politics, because our legitimate line of business is going to be bankrupted by the corona lockdown. The loan market for private citizens was already on its way out over here, after this shit they're going to lose access to credit entirely. Businesses also get taxed to the point of insanity over here so moving into the state infrastructure is our only chance to keep our assets and purchase power long term.
CENSORED
BANNED

Post by CENSORED »

http://archive.is/EWbCJ
Only in america it's concievable to think that if you watch a specific superhero movie you are a hero, but if you watch a slightly different superhero movie you are a nazifascist who beats jews and rapes women