You should've killed yourself when you had the chance, BITCH!!

Moderators: RecycleBitn, AdolfHitler

Iwazaru
qishmish

Whai i fuckin hate

Post by Iwazaru »

wow.. we're sky high.. that shark we just jumped over is tiny.. we're so high right now (c)
CENSORED
BANNED

Re: Whai i fuckin hate

Post by CENSORED »

KermitFriley wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 6:06 am I have listened many bad reviews about the paradise hotel. All the workers of the hotel have ben inexperienced and college-paper.org review for the formation of goals for humans. The stand is filled for the marvellous outlook of other hotels in comparison of new hotels in the same category and kinds.
Qish do you have a virus or something? Why do you think all the bots appear in this thread?
At least the bots we used to have in the past would spout crazy shit about FEMA camps LOL!
I really hope it's some 300 pound faggot american paying money to "flood" us with bots, that would really make my day
Iwazaru
qishmish

Post by Iwazaru »

Damn i have no idea. But it looks like it's same spamsource as it posts the same thing in this thread third time now.
wow.. we're sky high.. that shark we just jumped over is tiny.. we're so high right now (c)
sudaca
King of Paradise Hotel

Post by sudaca »

so really what is the red cross problem with health packs
really like seriously
what is the problem, explain, mr/ms red cross guy/gal
at least 2100 characters of explanation, red cross
all my posts are ironic on an endless loop until I have the upper hand in the conversation
sudaca
King of Paradise Hotel

Post by sudaca »

just found a health pack in yaku7 with a stupid not-red-cross symbol
this is getting out of hand, the world needs to wake up to this nonsense
we need change we need a complete restructuring of cultural structures that lead to this stupid shit
all my posts are ironic on an endless loop until I have the upper hand in the conversation