The realm of Politics, crime conspiracy theories and MAGNIFICENT TERRORISM! Is Trump still in the White House? What was on the 4th 9/11 plane? Spree shooters, serial killers and other feds, join us and find out!

Moderators: Lisker, 51anon

Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Re: Shadowban

Post by Jack »

Is Chaney really like that? I had no idea, I always assumed he was just a pure capitalist who had interests in oil companies whose profits would skyrocket due to the Iraq war.
He's an Evangelist, and his supporters are Evangelists. He may just be a business man, and he looks the part, but there's no other man in history who furthered the causes & the holy wars of the Evangelicals than Dicky did.

I was originally going to say Bush, but it's obvious that Bush jr doesn't believe in Judeo-Christian bullshit at all.
How is it anything about you at all? Loads of scrawny white guys speak in ebonics because they think it's cool and grew up on black rappers. You fit none of the other criterias, besides calling women bitches lol.
SO you're saying that I don't play video games, and that I don't instantly attract women?
I don't have a car, I am a drop out. There's so much that post gets right, that It's actually easier to mention the things that aren't me. "never won a fight, 4 inch dick, erectile dysfunction, smoke pot"
Everything else is bang on. (I'm into Ryona. I find it sexy when women cry over me, which is why I act so rude & don't even call girls by their real name.)
Even the comments from that thread were actually talking about the Spanish looking guy, as though he were a pimp. Read it to the very end. It says
"Who do you think most women will choose? The guy on the left every single time because the face is everything." I'm damn certain it's about me.

Did you even understand what the meme was saying?
Even you make fun of me for not working. Reread it.

The meme wasn't about skinny White dudes who speak ebonics. It only mentions that, coz it's coming up with the most absurd shit that would normally be attributed to a loser, and then hit you with the punchline, that 99% of women in the world would prefer the Model guy over the Musclebound Nerd.
It was about guys with model-faces who don't even bother putting any effort into life, but they still win at life.
It's making fun of the Genetic lottery.

It's a demotivtional meme making fun of how women will almost always choose the guy with the sexier face, over the man who works hard & has acheived a lot. That sure sounds like me. The main reason that I am a slacker is coz I'm attractive. Why bother with life, when everything is practically given to you for free? Most men only work to attract a woman, 1 woman. I easily attract biatches jsut from simply existing, I can be the most unlikable asshole there is, but women irl will still find me attractive simply because of my face. (My normal face, like what I posted in the previous comment.)

The guy they used, even looks similar to me. I'm also unemployed most of the time & do live with my mom. When I saw that post I started laughing coz it sounded like they were talking about me, especially with the visual they used.

I can't think of too many guys out there who share the same traits, if you can think of some then list them.
I ain't a White dude, but the pic they used doesn't look like a traditional White dude either. He looks more like Greek, Spic or Italian. Which is why I brought up Teddy Hart coz he's a 'White' guy (He's related to Bret Hart.) who also sorta fits the criteria. (Except he's not Crazy good looking. He does look like a guy that a lot of women would find gorgeous though.)
Neither of us are boney sticks, but you notice our face more than anything else which is what the meme is making fun of. It's laughing at how you shouldn't even try if you weren't born good looking, :lol: .

Even Crtikal is buff as fuck,

so if you want to get technical, nobody fits 100% of those stereotypes but I'm damn certain it is talking about peeps like Critikal or myself.
I get mentioned at /pol/ every once in a while. Never mentioned by screen name, but it's damn obvious that I'm the 'Japanese expat' they're referring to. I can't think of too many other Japs expats who speak about Murkan politics & actually have an internet pressence.
We even had a thread about it at the other forum. Some people actually quoted quotes, and they had no idea is was talking about me. (One of our posters was posting at 8chan, who then reposted a quote from there. I saw the quote, and what they were describing. I instantly recognized it as something I said verbatim at the Street Fighter thread. It was in response to a Miku vid I posted & how I said to Japanese people, sex is just bodily function.)
/pol/ usually mentions me in a positive light. Even that failed-meme is a backhanded compliment of sorts, since it's actually making fun of the Buff nerd, not the skinny Arabic looking dude.

Only other dudes who come to mind that the failed-meme may be describing are people like Jared Leto, but I don't even think he plays video games. He fits nearly everything else though.
A sad shame that Joker is so hated, coz I think he's the only one who actually understood who Joker is supposed to be. Joker is supposed to be a random hedonistic crimina mobster who does things coz he feels like it. It makes him laugh. Ledger & the 2019 Joker do things coz of "we live in MUH SOCIETY" made me do it.

I do remember some people on gamefags passive aggressively making fun of you though, for saying that you prefer a short game that is fun to replay over a 100h grind. Which is a position I would agree with by the way, but apparently it's also dumb because someone said so so it must be true
What's so wrong about replayable games? LOL! 100 hour long games are usually just repetitive games where you walk for 8 hours, fight for 3 seconds, then walk another 8 hours :lol:
Meanwhile, Streets of Rage 2 is fun from start to finish. There's a reason why millions of people still play Street Fighter 2 for over 100s of hours, even though it's a short game that can be beaten in 15 minutes.

Hmmm what's Mario Kart? What's Smash Bros? Over 20 million sold, yet peole don't like short games?
That doesn't compute. When I say short, I didn't mean games that are devoid of content. I want games with millions of unlockbles. I just don't want to play long boring Last of Us shit that takes 40 hours to beat when all you're doing is walking for 3 hours straight.

That Death Stranding game kinda sounds like a parody of that PS4 cinematic game genre when you think about it.

Three of my best friends are also women. (I will note that all three of them I grew up with, and they all treated me a lot better than any of their boyfriends lol. One of them has a kid now, who calls me Uncle Ed.)
That is to say that I don't hate gays or women, but I can still be paraded as a sexist online. Even though literally noone has ever percieved me as sexist in the real world.
Well you already aptly described what is going on in a PM or email. Ur only called a sexist coz the assholes doing the accusing are just hungry for some E-fame. Virtue & Justice are the new Social-credit. I say & do a lot of sexist shit even in real life. Most women go along with it, coz they think it's funny when I say it. When I do it, it doesn't come off as hateful. It's similar to how Dave Chapelle says a lot of the same things I do, but it's funny when he says it.
I'm still laughing at Chapelle's "There's no such thing as good 36 year old pussy." I disagree coz I can think of plenty of curvy Asian women in their 40s who still look fertile as hell, but the general sentiment is what made me laugh coz it's true for the most part.
Either way I think policemen are annoying and useless. When my girlfriend was beaten up by thugs in an attempted robbery (which could have turned into a rape if the thugs weren't a couple, that is to say boyfriend and girlfriend) they straight up refused to get to the scene when she called them lol, she had to call for me instead.
Which is exactly what I said. They're fucking useless. To be fair, their job is to police crimes. Not prevent people from committing crimes, lol! They prob get paid more if you die or something.
For some reason I'm the only one the police does a background check on, even though I look well mannered and professional. I don't look or behave like a crazy person either. I think it must be either my hairdo (I have a ponytail and a beard but even then it's very well kept. It's not like I look unkempt.) or I'm legitimately just the calmer looking person there and they just want to look like they're working and know they won't get any trouble from me.
Still weird though. I haven't had a bad experience with a copper at all. Why the hell would they need to run a background check on you? I never had one of those happen either. About the only time I think I had a bad run in with a cop was due to my sister who had a keychain thing that looked like a gun and the security guard automatically looked at me with a mad face.

I was like "What are you looking at? That's not mine. The fuck would I be doing with a Hello Kitty bag. Are you nuts LOL!"
I forgot about that, coz I didn't get in trouble. It ended in like 45 sec, after I laughed at the chump and he double checked & saw it was a keychain or something. (I dunno what it was.)
It's just one such case where I did get instantly profiled but that was only after they found a 'gun'.

It's amusing to me, coz I actually do look like a mobster & act like one, but nope. Never really had a bad experience with Cops, aside for their shitty ass useless service.

Hilarriously in 2020, I'd prob be jailed just for making a remark about Hello Kitty.
"How dare you try to assign gender to Hello Kitty! Guys can have Hello Kitty bags too! U outdated Caveman."
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
Va11 Hall-a Faggot: He's such a Chad. I bet he fucks an Asian bitch every night.
CapN Jack: Who the fuk These moFuggaz? :lol:
Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

LOL this reminds me of what Xed says "The Government are the real gangsters."

Snoop didn't want to get Epsteined. What I don't understand is his response. He's saying all this shit about how he was raised as a good boy. I'm like back in the 90s this dude acted gangster as fuck bragging about entering Mickey Ds with a 9mm stuck inside of his pants.
Now granted, he's been a sissy since the late 90s or whenever Doggfather was released. (Turns out Dr Dre was the only reason Snoop was ever anything beyond "meh")

It's just funny how getting called out by a DNC politician just turned Snoop into a puppy.
I don't recall anything like that ever happening to me. When I get called out like that, I either don't respond at all, or I do respond and then I get silenced, kicked out, mic shut down or something.

That vid is relevant to this thread, coz that's yet another example of FACTIONS WHO YOU MAY NEVER SPEAK ABOUT, else you get silenced.
On a side note, I do find it disrespectful that Kobe Bryant is getting labeled as a rapist after he died, but then again that Helicopter crash itself was suspect, but you didn't hear that from me. 8-)
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
Va11 Hall-a Faggot: He's such a Chad. I bet he fucks an Asian bitch every night.
DaRealEvilone
Giant Smile

Post by DaRealEvilone »

Lmao they are blaming this animal now, this animal was in the economist cover

This animal wasn't relevant until now how the economist knew, maybe they are paying this scientists puffs to say this ???

Because it was made in a laboratory, some country if I am not mistaken Thailand are using hiv meds to treat cor0n@ patients

Is the communist party about to faall because cor0n@ ?

About to make another reply cus i ain't ready
I think I replied to you in other forum lol
Corona virus is reason switch pro isn't coming this year
CENSORED
BANNED

Post by CENSORED »

LOL this reminds me of what Xed says "The Government are the real gangsters."
Hell the government will straight up murder you for no reason other than to manouver politically.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bologna_massacre
While this bombing was blamed on fascist extremists (har har reminder that youtube commentators are now fascist extremists), most judges and political commentators through the decades have come to believe it was perpetrated by the secret service, or at least other corrupt cells within the state. (Or possibly that the state had knowledge of the attack from a foreign group and just let it happen.)
https://it.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ipotesi ... di_Bologna

The point of pinning extreme civillian violence on extremists, would be to make them unlikeable to the general population who would hide them and support them as they wounded and killed politicians, judges and policemen. Also to gain more votes for moderate parties.
Not actually defending political extremists here, just stating the facts. The state probably killed more italian men than the terrorists and the mafia, LOL.
The state is literally just another syndicate that wants to exert a rule of law over a populace to extort taxation. Mafia gangs are not different at all. Areas of italy that are ruled by mafia gangs (small towns mostly) simply don't pay taxes to the state, but pay them to the local gang leader. They operate under a different rule of law in order to exort taxation over the populace.

Granted the whole idea is that governments are democratically elected but is anyone fooled by this bullshit? Like yeah you're given a choice between a few different billionaires who all talk to each other, whoppity fucking doo, nowadays you're subjected to an even higher hierarchy here with the EU, but you're supposedly a "fascist dictator" if you dislike violent hierarchies, because they act under the guise of "helping refugees" LOL!!! Refugees they create by killing the shit out of muslims through NATO operations.
DaRealEvilone
Giant Smile

Post by DaRealEvilone »

talking about mccain, this video
even mccain was a war prisoner, anyone would expect him to already have seen everything
but in this video he even seems to back off while sitting

what explanation can you give?

a little background of this petraus
he was exposed by m ichael h@stings, later on was killed on when his car was drone operated to crash
micha3l was also exposing barry satoro's crimes

about c0r0n@ virus
I read form internet they are burning the dead victims without noticing their relatives, if china said there are 2000 dead because of virus, that means it could be more since china loves censorship
also if one person is diagnosed with this virus, chinese authorities come and take them by force
there are a few videos on the net, imagine if it was you maybe will be the last time you see your family and then knowing chinese government, it is uncertain if the chinese government is about to eu·tha·na·sia them or even without approval, darn it

chinese embassador was asked if virus was created, even tom cotton said virus came from china bioweapons labs

DaRealEvilone
Giant Smile

Post by DaRealEvilone »

Corona is taking over Italy
yet trunews was banned in eyeswideshut tube LOL
as when I read it was 15 italians dead, lol one of my friends wanted to move there
so take this, must watch part 2 as well for the cure Oregon nah Oregano
must watch before eyeswideshut closed it down as trunews

my take is this they are remastering their virus skills that is point one, 2 is they may be planning a new vaccine
those vaccines ruin human dna, reason many kids have autism

CENSORED
BANNED

Post by CENSORED »

Yeah some parts of italy are on lockdown due to this corona virus shit. Though it may just be paranoia, they stopped some bus driver and all his passengers because he was coughing. Still, I have stocked up on resources in case they start locking down supermarkets here in rome as well lol.
It is funny because loads of italians are starting to notice that you'll get banned from social media if you make serious posts about corona virus (because expressing your opinions about something means you're fearmongering) so you have to resort to posting stupid fucking memes about it because it's the only way they have left to convey meaning lol.
Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

The Gaystapo strikes again.
I didn't even say anything bad. I just said that Goldust is just a gimmick but that he has a transgender son.
I then remarked about how America has the craziest trends ever. "When I was a kid, everyone was a wannabe gangster. America's trends just get weirder & weirder." BANNED!
How'd I get banned for that? A month ago I wrote a post about how they should do a cross-promotion match with Charlotte vs Nyla Rose, coz it'd be hard to guess which one is the man in drag, since they both look like haggard old dudes :lol: . I actually didn't get in trouble for that post at all. Nope, I get banned for comparing them to the Fake-Gangster culture from the 90s.

I made a little comment about Trannys comparing them to the Fake-Gangster culture of the 90s. How is that discrimination? How could you not see how similar & manufactured they are. In my era late 80s,early 90s, I knew plenty of kids who took part in the fake-gangster culture. You know what happened to most of them? They died, killed by real gangsters lol! This Tranny shit is similar except they mass-suicide after they realize that post-op surgery actually made their gender-dysphoria even worse

I'm like ya serious motherfucker!? All I did is state my opinion, that most American Transgenders are following a trend. I even pointed out how different it is in Thailiand, Brazil, & Japan about how their way of normalizing transgenders makes much more sense. (Trannys are classified as 3rd gender, not man or woman. The USA wants you to believe that they're what ever gender they self-identify as.)
Apparently that's bigotry. It's bigotry to not admit that Trannys are actually 99% of the population, lol.
That's the way they be acting mang. They act as though Hetrosexuality were just a small niche of the world populace.

Like I said here,
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=18&start=20
You motherfuckaz can't claim to compare yourselves to the Black civil rights movement! At the end of the day you're still White! You motherfuckez call me a Nazi, when I dnd't say anything negative. Damn near all of us Non-Whites think you White people and your Tranny-gods are some of the most retarded shit in the World. I hope China & Russia kills you motherfuckers.

I seem to always get instant-banned from everywhere when I dare claim that Trannys aren't anywhere near the same as what Black people went through in the USA.
Blacks were literal 2nd class citizens in the USA before the Civil Rights movement. Blacks had to drink at colored-only water fountains, take a shit at colored-only bathrooms, & sit at the back of the bus.
No other group in the USA had it as bad as the Blacks did, even the Native American indians had more rights & were given welfare way before there was a welfare-state.

Trannys have the same exact rights as everyone else, they just want to be constantly asspatted for simply existing.
It offends me coz my dad is not White at all, yet he fully assimilated and doesn't experince any oppression at all. He even makes over 100k a year as a fucking Fed, lol.
This is another example of a Non-White foreign born immigrant who migrated to the USA, & completely assimilated. I actually thought that Iranian dude was a born-American coz he's so proper & respectable.

(Similar to how my pop's is.)
USA was a great nation, but I now can't stand this place coz White people are fucking pussies, trying to force all us to eat dick.

Even this Japanese man (Another example of a foreign born man, making it big in the USA.) pointed that out, lol.

Why do White people act as though they're a different race just for claiming to be a woman? Ain't that disrespectful to women? Shit mang I don't even know anymore. Once my pops comes back from Korea sometime next year. (He says that Corona-virus is considered as a very low threat in Korea, by Military-intel & that the news are just lying as usual.) I'm gonna discuss with him where he plans to retire at, coz I've just about had it with America. I'm sick and tired of being bullied around by Gays & Trannys while on internet.

White people constantly gang up on me and call me a racist just because I don't believe in 'Tranny-oppression'. I believe that they're just nerdy WHite kids who got bullied throughout their entire life, so they latched on to the drag queen label and then act as though a guy in drag, is similar to being born Black in the USA.
Which may I add, some Blacks do still get racially-discriminated against just due to thier skin-color. I've never experinced anything like that, which is why I don't believe that White Trannys are actually oppressed. I'm a Castizoid-Gook and I get treated as pretty close to White. If I can fit in with the USA without being discriminated against, then they can too. They're just White ugly nerds, making shit up.

ANY CRITICAL MINDED INDVIDUAL COULD TELL YOU THAT TRANSGENDERS ARE JUST A TREND!
Ya know how I fucking know? Trannies were always around in Latin America & Asia.
No one ever discriminated them.
What happened is that White people have completely changed the meaning of 'discrimination.'
They think discrmination is anything that isn't fellating the Tranny cause.

Yo mang fuck em.
Speaking of which, Lucas actually made a vid of that guy I quoted from Vlad Tv.
It turns out he got kicked out of a gym, because the gay White guy who operated it, was offended by how Boosie didn't want his friend to cut his son's dick off.

What the fuck is wrong with White people these days? Just coz you idiots are sucidal doesn't give you the right to force us to be as mentally-retarded as you are.
That's what really bothers me about White people. You idiots claim that you're not racist, but what you do to me, and countless others is colonialism.
You White Progressives are literally forcing us (Non-Whites) to assimilate into your Gay-worshipping culture.

That's the irony of it all. The only White people I see who don't force a Gay Agenda on you are Alt-Right& White Supremacist websites that actually point out how racist American Progressives actually are.
https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1300307-2/
https://dailystormer.su/jamaica-fights- ... ot-agenda/
White 'Progressive' bois even try to force Jamaican's to be gay, and that's like the last country you should even try that at coz it's culturally ingrained within their actual ethnic-culture to be repulsed by any form of homoeroticsm.
NOTE: This is why I'm not a fan of the 'ironic' gaming gfx at this site, coz it makes us look so similar to dailystormer. I know it's unitentional, but I'm just saying.

It just doesn't make sense to me. How can these White-Leftists not understand how racist & colonialist they're being to Non-Whites? Especially to Japanese people? They keep forcing Japanese people to make everything gay for the American audience when the Japs specifcally make their gaming products for Japanese people, and only sold it outside of Japan coz there used to be a market for it, until White people became eunuchs.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
DaRealEvilone
Giant Smile

Post by DaRealEvilone »

Talking about Bernie
He isn't part of the si0nist lobby, actually in his democratic debates, he exposed s@t@yahoo and Bernie said he would move back us embassy to telaviv isisrael since J3rusalem belongs to p@lestine, remember puppet tr@mp gavem them J3rusalem, g0lan heights and the deal of the century is giving all p@lestine to isis.rael

Mik3 p3nc3 the l0rd czar C0r0n@ gave a speech at @ipac
You know whats funny, trun3ws have media passes revoked since mainstream media attacks trun3ws
So trun3ws correspondents said it was a blessing since they didn't have to go to @ipac convention to report and people got GOT contagious with c0t0n@ at @ipac convention lol, so trun3ws was saying God saved th3m from th3ir enemies lmao
https://www.presstv.com/Detail/2020/03/ ... oronavirus
DaRealEvilone
Giant Smile

Post by DaRealEvilone »

I found your perfect game lol