The realm of Politics, crime conspiracy theories and MAGNIFICENT TERRORISM! Is Trump still in the White House? What was on the 4th 9/11 plane? Spree shooters, serial killers and other feds, join us and find out!

Moderators: Lisker, 51anon

DaRealEvilone
Giant Smile

Re: Shadowban

Post by DaRealEvilone »

Screw joker from dead squad just looks looks likd miley cirus

The joker from dark knight
Now we are talking

Or even this
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1C18SQj ... p=drivesdk
DaRealEvilone
Giant Smile

Post by DaRealEvilone »

must watch before deleation
DaRealEvilone
Giant Smile

Post by DaRealEvilone »

You got cancelled too?

Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

LOL I can't even view Jootube any more. I mean I can, if I use a different browser & don't bother to log in, but if I try to log in, I get that screen.
I'm technically not banned from Youtube, I just can't see it anymore which is actually worse, lol!
When you're banned, you usually get a notification mail. I've received nothing. Jootube just acts like nothing happened.

I don't understand what happened. I just got in an argument with some troll at Ry Dawson's stream.
Some idiot was trying to call us right wingers, and I told him that it's not about the right or the left, it's about the establishment. So this idiot responds to me and calls me poor. He said "LOL only poor people care about politics!"
I'm like ok. That's similar to calling me an incel & then posting a pic of some random nerd wearing eyeglasses, as if that were me. You notice that man? How no one ever insults me, they just insult a strawman and then pretend it's me, LOL!

That's supposed to offend me? I'm the guy who's normally the richest looking person in the entire building, but some random idiot on internet just calls me poor, coz only poor people care about politics. Whatever that means. Last I recall, most American Progressives are the 1% (as in the leaders. Not the commoners. The commoners are just rabble who worship the rich, and don't even realize they're worshipping rich celebs & personalities.), and Hollywood. Seems pretty rich to me.
All my life, I'm constantly being ridiculed by poor people for being 'rich' (In Japan, American kids would call me "Rich kid" all the time, as an insult.), only for 2020 to happen and some idiot calls me poor, lol.

So I responded with "That has nothing to do with what I said. I'm saying that the Uniparty are face & heels, on the same side. Screwing over every one." Then suddenly my jootube page went out, it told me that I'm disconnected from chat. (It wasn't Ry.) I found that odd, coz my internet isn't down. The only site that doesn't fucking work for me is youtube, lol!

I just really hate these statist stooges that I've been seeing lately, who just insult everybody for not bowing down to Joe Biden. These idiots I'm speaking of, they're not democrats. It's just random rabblerousers, or probably Mr. Metokur types who make fun of everyone who actually cares about things.
I hate these types of people, coz they think they're putting everyone in their place by laughing at everyone who actually has convictions, when I'm out here thinking, these are the chumps who get killed first. They're basically deers, caught in the head lights of an incoming car coz that's just how unaware they are of what's actually happening to their surroundings.

You can't explain shit to them either, coz these Metokur types are such "know-it-alls", that they're always allegedly smarter than you. They assume that they have everything figured out when in reality they just don't care about shit, because they're paid rabble-rousers, or they're legit idiots who only react to emotion.

That's the thing that annoys me though. They think any one who reacts to them is showing emotion. I didn't think I was being emotional. I was trying to tell him what the problem is, but all he did is taunt me, and then I randomly got kicked off of youtube, lol. When he was the one who was fucking taunting me. I didn't cuss or nothing. I didn't insult the faggot.
I just got in trouble coz I claimed that the two party system are the same. I'm guessing that jootube finally got sick & tired of me, trying to get people to stop fighting, through my attempts at pointing out who you should really be mad at. Youtube itself, they're the ones forcing everyone to pick some fucking retarded side.
When I was kid, it used to be Westside vs Eastside, lol. Which again was also pushed by the media, to take out any anti-establishment celebs like Tupac.
Now Pac is a guy that I could imagine taking on the entire system, and actually has the means to do so. Unlike Kanye West. Kanye would just bow down to Israel once his life gets threatened.

Of course the two parties are the same. Joe Biden is exactly like George Bush & Jr., he just has a Democrat title before his name.
How blind do people have to be, to not even fucking realize that Biden & Kamala are Right Wing Neocons? Who fucking cares that they're called Democrats. Trump was a democrat too. Most of the Democrat party are Neocons, AYY LMAO!

These stupid troll imbeciles who are all over the net these days, don't realize that we've been legit infiltrated by 2 million Chinese communists.
https://archive.vn/L4cVR
That's actually a main stream source saying that. So it could be bullshit, since everything the Daily mail says is retarded, but it sure seems believable to me. It helps explain how the USA's culture suddenly changed so much in only 6 or 7 years.

I've also been shadowbanned from Timcuck IRL, but at least in his chat, there's reason to ban me coz I directly call out Israel and Tim Pool is a faggot who refuses to read any superchat or comment that talks shit about Israel. it's the strangest shit I've ever seen, a goy who never allows anything negative about Israel to be seen or heard.
I'm actually part Sephardic, and this balding manlet Tim dude is just some Scottsman Gook Jap but he shills hardcore for Izzy. Muh "Historic peace deals in the middle east!" Little does he know that it was Israel who was gunnning down kids first, shot in the dick. In the UAE's case, they were already allies, lol.

BTW, some asshole ruined my christmas coz some idiot tried to max out a credit card in my mom's name. They stole her identity. We don't know how the fuck it happened, but we won't be able to do any Xmas spending this year coz of some asshole stealing our credit. What's weird is that they used a credit card that directly billed my pops who's in Korea, but the dude used my mom's name.
I'm guessing it's some Wal-mart employee since all of the purchases came from Wal-mart.

I really hate society these days. You're supposed to just let it happen coz authority figures will tell you "They need it more than you do. It's the season for giving."
Giving my ass! They fucking stole from me. These lawless people are really pissing me the fuck off. Make me want to tap into my Spic roots if you get what I mean.

Look at what happened during the riots.
Many store owners were told "Stop being selfish. It's just money! You'll get it back. They need your nike shoes more than you do!" I'm like are you fucking serious? Are we seriously redefining "stealing" as giving?
This happened to my aunty too, both in WA & Florida. Actually we seem to get lowlife assholes stealing from us all the time. They probably dig out our trash and then piece together paper shreds to lay claim to cards that we didn't use.

One of my aunties did an FBI investigation and it led up to some Black dude from Lakewood. This isn't racial profiling coz one time some dipshit stole guns from their car, but the surveillance footage showed a White guy stealing her shit. I don't know why the fuck motherfuckers around here keep trying to steal from us.
It's not like we live in a mansion or anything that stands out.

This pisses me off coz it fucked my own Christmas up. I was looking forward to spending thousands on myself. Fucking asshole. People wonder why I fucking hate the poor. This is why. They act like they can just steal your shit, coz they some how need it more than you. I'd understand if they were just buying food, but you don't waste over thousands of dollars on mothafucking food.

Fuck this fuckass country. What the hell makes the USA any different from a third world country?
At least in the third world, I could just shoot the motherfucking thief and take my shit back!

NOOOO, in the First world you have to give the thieves, the items that they stole from you. Out of the kindness of your heart. You gotta do so for those virtual-virtue points! You don't want you social credit score to go down do you? It's worse if you're me, coz I'm not allowed to exist, LOL!DO WHAT YOR TOLD! OBEY THE ESTABLISHMENT! Otherwise some statist faggot will character assassinate you through some stupid internet news source.
Last edited by Jack on Tue Dec 15, 2020 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
Va11 Hall-a Faggot: He's such a Chad. I bet he fucks an Asian bitch every night.
CapN Jack: Who the fuk These moFuggaz? :lol:
Iwazaru
qishmish

Post by Iwazaru »

Google had some blackout today. Most of people coudnt log in etc.
wow.. we're sky high.. that shark we just jumped over is tiny.. we're so high right now (c)
Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

What the fuck does that have to do with me? I can use google. I just can't see youtube, unless I use a different browser and don't bother to log in. My actual account is blocked. These technocrats don't bother to ban you any more, they just out right refuse you their service. What's amusing is that I broke no TOS, all I did is explain to dumbass motherfuckers that Left or Right doesn't matter, but this is exactly what I was saying in the first post of this thread.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=15
Ever notice that there's a few different factions that you're not allowed to speak about on social media? Otherwise you get banned or shadow banned? Youtube is like the only form of social media that I still use. I was banned for a whole 2 months from commenting, just for claiming that the Israel lobby exists, and is the sole reason why we're in the Middle East.

The problem is that within context of what I was writing, it was actually a counter-argument against the typical Alt-right notion that Jews are out to kill all 'Aryans' or White Nordic people. Even so, I was banned coz my comment was considered as 'hate speech' even though I was trying to even the playing field to elucidate a further understanding of what's actually going on. Ironically, Alt-right motherfuckers who just spew generic racist shit, never seem to get banned. (It's like that by design.) Only people like me who try to add context to a convo, beyond the dumbass memes seem to ever get banned for some reason.

I was arguing that the Israel lobby don't give a shit what your race is, as shown by how they seem to exterminate Middle Easterners the most, even their 'own' 'Jewish' people. (The Israel lobby aren't actually Jewish. They're materialists, and are generally from Europe.)
They typically only care about the accumalation of power, power which comes from resources.
White supremacists usually bring up the example of Orientals, and how Jews usually leave them alone. Which is also untrue. The difference is that East Asian people are extremely racist, can outjew the 'jews', and even distrust people of their own ethnicity if they were born or raised abroad.
As such, they (East Asians) trust weird people with long pointy Pinnochio noses even less.
(In the context of East Asians, this includes both 'Jews' & White Caucasians.)
Well see, I responded to her about China's sanctioned body organ trade, where they sell live organs that they freshly cut out of the practitioners of Falun Gong. If China detains you, you're not making it back out alive unless you're one of the few lucky examples that the vid showed. (You only get out if the rest of the world knows about it, so CCP releases them to save face, like they did with the citizen-journalist. Too bad the doctor was killed.)
I also found it amusing that another commenter thought that the CCP would actually care about their own children. To which I responded with "They actually would eat their own child, if they were desperate enough. They view children and women as mere limbs, lol."

I think this was the comment that got me instantly banned again, coz I wasn't allowed to post my follow up where I expalined that this has been a long historical practice within China, ever since the Han empire.
They place no value in children or women, as shown by their one child act, which must be a man.
I was also going to make a snide remark about how the West's feminists just have no idea how good they have it in the West.
Another comment that I know I got instantly banned for was when someone mentioned how the USA wanted to send aid from the CDC, but the Chinese CCP party refused aid from the USA, only to then tell their people that USA refuses to help them in their time of need, lol.
I responded that this happens all the time with Japan. Every year, Japan pays war reprarations to China, but the CCP always pockets the money and then tells their own people that Japan still refuses to repent. (Even though Japan pays them a large sum every friggin year, lol.)

The actual video did hint at this though, which is why the video found it amusing that China found an even bigger scapegoat than Japan, the USA.
I saw some weird comments trying to place blame on the USA for the failed states of Mexico, Venezuela & Cuba. I'm like what? Weren't 2 of the 3 forcibly taken over by Communists?
You know whatever, youtube comments suck anyway and it's by design coz any comment that you could actually learn from gets instantly banned.

The AI bots that these corporations have made were specficially designed to sow disunity & polarization. Making it so that only the most uneducated takes on a subject, are the most seen.
It's exactly what I've been saying about the Alt-right, how they're allowed to exist because they're the perfect mass media boogieman.
Ai Bots ban Left wingers too, but the difference is that those on the left seem to get self-censored by even more maniacal Far Leftists, who label normal Left wingers, as Far Right.

It's amusing really, how the entire internet now uses the European definitions of Right & Left wing, despite how the internet was created by the USA military
(don't believe the bullshit you see on internet that counters this, I know it for a fact.) and by American people. Internet even uses European style thoughtpolice laws, despite how the Internet is an American invention.

I wrote this back when I didn't realize that the USA doesn't exist any more. The USA does not follow it's own constitution (Not even SCOTUS), as such.I no longer respect any of the government's institutions, there's nothing separating us from what Europe is and for the most part you'll actually see Eurocucks trying to fight back armed with nothing but sticks & stones, coz every other thing that they could've used as a weapon has been made illegal for them to own, AYY LMAO! Meanwhile in the USA, it's actually legal to own a tank, but you'll see no one fight back.

Right wing losers are the most cowardly faggots I've ever seen. They talk a big game, but then hold back and tell you "NNNOOOO YOU CANT DO THAT! YOU'RE STOOPING DOWN TO THIER LEVEL! WE'RE BETTEr THAN THIS!"
Then the dumbassese just sit around & pray. Oh great, sitting on your fat ass & praying to some nonexistent god is really going to convince The Government to not take your money & rights away, lol!

It's actually why I see myself siding with Lefties these days, despite how I disagree with everything most of them say. (Save for a few like Tulsi Gabbard who is legitimately great.)
Lefties actually fight back, Impotently, but they do enough damage to terrorize the politicians which is the point. What do right winger retards do?
The Right sucks The Establishment's DICK.
"Cops are our friends!"
*The Right wing fucktards Proceeds to get the fuck beat out of them by the very same cops they were worshipping LOL*

"Twust teh plan!"
"YOU'RE RESORTING TO Teh Lefts' tactics when you call people names!"
*Meanwhile everyone who isn't a right wing retard, is making fun of them coz The Left like AOC can successfully point out how stupid they look, which is hillarious coz Alexandria Ocasio Cortez is a dumbass bitch, but I see my self siding more & more with her ilk, if only due to how her kind actually fight back.*

I'm fucking sick of this shit. I'm one of the few people out there who actually knows enough about history to identify what's happening, because history truly does repeat itself over & over. The problem is, most peoples' comprehension of history is limited to myths they heard about the Civil war or WW2, where the history was rewritten by the victors, who actually projected what their own side believes, on to the losers.
You'd be thinking that with access to the internet, it'd be easier to educate nimrods about their own shit ass history, but it's actually harder coz internet will ban you, even when you don't cuss, insult anyone or even say anything that's actually hateful. All you have to do is point out that The Establishment hates you, point out who The Establishment are. POOOF! You're gone.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
Va11 Hall-a Faggot: He's such a Chad. I bet he fucks an Asian bitch every night.
CapN Jack: Who the fuk These moFuggaz? :lol:
Krizzx
Giant Smile

Post by Krizzx »

I don't think that was a Shadowban. Google networks crashed globabally yesterday morning. I got that screen when I was watching a video and tried to click another one. Then I couldn't go anywhere.

It made the news.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/12/11/busi ... dwide.html

It apparently effected some people and some places worse than others. Some people couldn't even access their Gmail accounts. Some people were effected worse and longer than others depending on where they lived. Some services worked for people while others didn't.
DaRealEvilone
Giant Smile

Post by DaRealEvilone »

As xed say move out of the country
Because with biden is nationwide lockdown, blm antifas protests
Its a controlled demolition of the country

They brought people from cp china government to work for facebook, google

She was just ews3d
Eyeswidedshut

If you haven't watch

DaRealEvilone
Giant Smile

Post by DaRealEvilone »

This isn't a regular attack
Its a massive hack as well
China nw0 is just practicing for real event, since their operatives already in Google Facebook apple Microsoft intel etc etc
People were brided millions already en exchange for your liberty
Any1 knows about the Chinese spy with member of intelligence community from USA

Patrick byrne talks about men in black controlling Usa, they controll politicians
Isn't democrat vs Republicans since both had been brided already and blackmailed
Just look at alexander acosta let off the hook Epstein then he was hired by trump
Alan trump's lawyer is a friend of Epstein isis.rael
Trump hired Rosenstein
A big crook from isis.rael nw0
Trump hired William bar, bar hired muller
Muller report costed 240 millions lol
It's all a scam from Russia hoax
As patrick bergy said it is isis.rael, thet created wikistrats then later emerged Wikileaks as a branch
Just to clarity patrick bergy is from shadowgat3
While patrick byrne worked for US secret intelligence

DaRealEvilone
Giant Smile

Post by DaRealEvilone »

Alex jones is part of the nw0
Is old news to me
Cia operative
There was another one called Turner ??
Another cia operation

Lol patrick bergy doesn't trust Sydney Powell