The perfect club to WINE and DINE, KILL and UNWIND. Heaven Smiles when you speak BULLSHIT, perhaps fate shall smile at you as well.

Moderator: LGBTQanon

HOUSELANDER
Spiral Smile

Personal Computer

Post by HOUSELANDER »

i own a Lenovo Laptop with Windows 10 inside for years now,never use it fo works.recently i decided to use microsoft office words for some paperwork only to find out both Office words and Excel is locked,i have to buy them first.i was kinda shocked, i thought office words and excel is always free.if i buy it, it seems i don't own it permanently either, i have to pay them monthly or Yearly. if i still insist to use the office words free i have to login online and use the online version of the office words or Excel.i'm willing to do just that since i refuse to buy it but the problem is some of the tools on the online version of the Office words is not there! meaning i still need to buy it to get the full version. i miss the day when i bought a PC everything that i needed is there even Anti virus Mcafee is already installed. now when i own a laptop i still have to pay some stuff?
thats why i asked if anyone here using other method to do some paperwork on Windows or what about other PC like MAC & LINUX do some software in there is free or i have to pay? i'm considered to get LINUX OR MAC.so i'm asking you guys opinion.
CENSORED
BANNED

Re: Personal Computer

Post by CENSORED »

https://www.allkeyshop.com/blog/
If you don't want to bother with pirating, you can get product keys for microsoft office for next to nothing on websites such as this
All you have to do is install the trial version and then inject the product key you bought from the website once it asks for it
HOUSELANDER
Spiral Smile

Post by HOUSELANDER »

Xed51 wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:24 pm https://www.allkeyshop.com/blog/
If you don't want to bother with pirating, you can get product keys for microsoft office for next to nothing on websites such as this
All you have to do is install the trial version and then inject the product key you bought from the website once it asks for it

Thank you man,i appreciated your help.
lastliv1ngt3aers
Camellia Smile

Post by lastliv1ngt3aers »

it seems i don't own it permanently either, i have to pay them monthly or Yearly.
this is why id ont like Microsoft