Here's MUH OC, DONUT steal AYY LMAO! This is the space for FAN WANKERY.
"i no to long jump here and here life you no"
- My black friend

Moderator: ConSmithsAngel

beeblebabble
Heaven Smile

Citadel of the Whore source

Post by beeblebabble »

Just wondering if anyone has a link of this RPG maker game. Gameplay channel on youtube took me here. Figured I'd ask.
Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Re: Citadel of the Whore source

Post by Jack »

There is none. It was never released. I switched over to Mac computers some time during 2016, but I can't use RM2k3 on Mac. I do have one of the latest version of Rpg Maker through steam. MV or whatever. Game I'm making on that is way more cartoony though, since it's easier to make cartoony custom content.

I have a build of Daydream/Whore/ whatever the fuck that shit is called, from 2015 called Angel Heights, that is stored on a windows pc, and has been sitting there for the past 5 years. All I need to do is actually turn that damn pc on and get to working on it, but why would I do that when I could be playing Monster Hunter Rise? lol!

I'll prob release it later in the month (April) after I add in enough to be in an releasable state. (A lot of the rooms don't connect to each other. There's cutscenes that don't link to anything, etc.)
There's a lot of glitches and the shit crashes on me all the time, so I have to delete a lot of the custom scripts I made, since you're really not meant to use RM2K3 for anything more than its default uses.
I was using Enemy Ai that actually reacted to you, but after 5th or 6th cycle of combat, it'll crash on you mid-animation.
I also have to rewrite a few of those characters like the shotgun chick into cameo roles and then kill them off after a minute.

I pimped it out so much, that it kinda looks like a Neo Geo game.
It'll be a limited release, and I'll prob just post an upload at this thread. I don't want to see uploads springing up anywhere but here.

I've been having people asking me about this game for the last decade or so. Looks like I can't just wait it out & let you peeps move on lol. Y'all lucky that I can't delete the channel where you found the games, coz Utube won't allow me to access it.
That's partly why I'm no longer public with the projects that I do work on, because I do this as a hobby & I don't really care about people playing them or not. I just like to see how much I can do with an engine, and then I move on.

These are some of the vids of that Angel Heights build.

That Hideo Kojima save point is hilarious.

Even this build is outdated coz this was back when it was open world. I wasn't allowed to upload the open world vid to youtube though. Too long. Shit even with a few of these vids, I already received a copy right strike even though these vids are unlisted and had 0 views.

What I'm amused by, is a lot of the political shit in these vids are even more relevant now.

(LOL That's fucked up, Jack Frost kicks you off of a skyscraper as a shortcut.)
I was always criticizing how people think that the internet is real life, and that's even more pronounced in 2021

I'm redoing this Whore game, as a linear game (to make it look longer since I don't want to work on RPG maker anymore.), and I'll rename it "Zero Drive" or "0 Drive" because I have zero drive to work on crappy ass RPG maker, lol.

Here's some Mario Maker 2 shit I've done. This was inspired by Contra Hard Corps where you run over an entire army during the first 3 seconds of the 1st stage.

These are Shmup style levels
This lvl in particular, shows off how great my sense of level design is.

That's an incomplete Metroidvania level, but what I had build so far was a good base for exporation.

I sold Mario Maker after a week, coz it's so damn limited. You're better off just making a platformer through unity.
There's also a Super Mario fangame out there, which allows you to edit it in real time just like Mario Maker, which imo is a much better waste of time than the actual Mario Maker product.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
Va11 Hall-a Faggot: He's such a Chad. I bet he fucks an Asian bitch every night.
CapN Jack: Who the fuk These moFuggaz? :lol:
Iwazaru
qishmish

Post by Iwazaru »

I've been having people asking me about this game for the last decade or so.
Well, you managed to create something that impressed people, and it became sort of legendary.

Maybe cause your way of making/experimentation was "no limits". Aka, you didnt stay within borders and did whatever you found most fitting for your idea.

Both style/presentation-wise and ruleset (i mean, i dont remember other rpgmaker projects based on guns and sacrifice stuff. Though e.g. in Fear & Hunger player can cut off limbs to prevent paralysis/poison spreading.)
wow.. we're sky high.. that shark we just jumped over is tiny.. we're so high right now (c)
AngelheadedHipster
Spiral Smile

Post by AngelheadedHipster »

Is this still on the table? I'd be extremely interested in it.
Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

AngelheadedHipster wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:21 pm Is this still on the table? I'd be extremely interested in it.
Yeah, the day I was working on it back in April, my pops came to visit for a month so I had no time for it. I was planning to only spend 3 days working on it. Right now, I'll prob use 1 or 2 weeks to make sure it's actually playable. Most of the levels & scenes aren't connected, and a lot of the battles are glitched as hell now, due to how long it's been. I'll prob have to delete a lot of it, just to make sure it can be playable without crashing.

I'm mostly just going to rearrange what's already been made so it can be in playable state.
I need to change the music too, because of Jap copyright strikes.
Edit: I had to get rid of most of the Japanese music & replace it with Korean music. Thanks a lot useless loser, worked-to-death SalaryMan Takahashi. (My derogatory name for Japanese Wageslaves.)
I mixed & cut a lot of beats sampling Japanese music but I still get sent copyright infringement notices through my mail. Back in the day, it didn't matter so long as you weren't selling a product without a license.
Edit2: Holy crap this game is weird. There's so much occult symbolism in it. Sure I'm the one who wrote the script & arranged the cinematics, but it's been so long since I bothered with this game that even I'm getting creeped out by the crap I'm seeing. AYY LMAO! The scary looking eyes that you're randomly seeing everywhere during gameplay & cutscene are supposed to represent the USA's mass surveillance state. I'm not spoiling the rest. The sound design is so damn good that I actually made a scene with a sexy hooker getting buttfucked in a grimy bathtub (all sprite-based in-game gfx) look scary as fuck.
_____

I made this crap long ago, so don't expect much. I am impressed with what I've seen though, even though I rarely make it past the intro, because the battles are so damn hard & fast. (You can clearly tell that I wanted to make a shooter instead. Which is what I'm doing on MV.) The battles are very puzzle-like, similar to Star Renegades. Which means that each encounter had only one way to defeat them. I'll have to rebalance that so it won't feel as oppressive.
I'm going to casualize it.

I'm not planning to add any more content (except for two bosses) since I can't even use RM2k3 on mac.
I have Rpg Maker MV, but I'm making a bloody badass run n gun rpg on that. Think something like Pocky & Rocky 2, but with more towns & shops like P&R2.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
Va11 Hall-a Faggot: He's such a Chad. I bet he fucks an Asian bitch every night.
HOUSELANDER
Spiral Smile

Post by HOUSELANDER »

I actually truely move on from looking up to playing these games since around 2017 jack left the facebook group and decided to abandon the site for good.
After these thread i tried to look up another fangame create by the old poster Noacceptance.the game called asylum of pleasure & pain.i actually found the site who have that game but for some reason i can't run it maybe the Rpg maker 2003 doesn't work on my windows 10.but i acutally getting interested on messing on with Rpg maker. Maybe later i tried to create something with these engine for my own amusement.
Iwazaru
qishmish

Post by Iwazaru »

Ask [mention]Noacceptance772[/mention] for that pleasure and pain fangame
wow.. we're sky high.. that shark we just jumped over is tiny.. we're so high right now (c)
CENSORED
BANNED

Post by CENSORED »

Jack wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:52 pm ...
This is so much better than I remembered. You spoiled the entire game for me back in the day, but I can't remember shit lol. I also think it was a much older build that you told me about. Must have been ten fucking years ago or something.
It's weird seeing younger me in there, I hope you keep me in the final version. I know I am a bit protective of my real identity nowadays but I think that's funny. Vinny DeRosa, kek. I still look mostly the same, but I have 10% of the hair I did back then, because I am a jew with jewish genes and there's certain things you can't escape from. I don't dwell in a void of biological relativity! (Damn good dialogue in the russian & iranian consul scene. I can't believe we never worked on something together. Anyway I'm buying new hair with my first paycheck from my new job, so I can go back to being Vinny DeRosa! Clearly an alias of Danny Dataly.)

How would the open world have worked? I know you're dropping that from the final version, I'm just curious because all the trailers I have seen seem very linear
Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

Xed51 wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 2:14 am
This is so much better than I remembered. You spoiled the entire game for me back in the day, but I can't remember shit lol. I also think it was a much older build that you told me about. Must have been ten fucking years ago or something.
It's weird seeing younger me in there, I hope you keep me in the final version. I know I am a bit protective of my real identity nowadays but I think that's funny. Vinny DeRosa, kek. I still look mostly the same, but I have 10% of the hair I did back then, because I am a jew with jewish genes and there's certain things you can't escape from. I don't dwell in a void of biological relativity! (Damn good dialogue in the russian & iranian consul scene. I can't believe we never worked on something together. Anyway I'm buying new hair with my first paycheck from my new job, so I can go back to being Vinny DeRosa! Clearly an alias of Danny Dataly.)

How would the open world have worked? I know you're dropping that from the final version, I'm just curious because all the trailers I have seen seem very linear
Whatever story I told you before. It's not the story any more. Although bits & pieces of it still remain. It's like Killer7 or David Lynch anyway, so it never had a traditional story. It's just vignettes, for worldbuilding.
I thought I posted an openworld trailer, but that was back at Facefuck. I couldn't post it here coz it was too long for youtube. Maybe I'll try streamable but I never uploaded some 20 minute vid to that before.

It was openworld coz you could go everywhere you want, even that linear intro section eventually opened up into a larger map. It was only linear coz that forest era is meant to be an introduction.
The only place that was locked was a tower, that I renamed to Trump tower lol. You enter that tower through your closet which leads to a room of souless naked bodies falling from the sky and an old man fucking the shit out of a sexy bitch lol. It did start out as a Killer7 game after all. My shit feels way more like K7 than modern Suda games. That scene is meant to represent how The Elites view us as souless cattle, not even fit to be called human. Old fuck is an Elite and you work for him. Not that you would know and the game never tells you who you work for either, just like in real life! Your tax dollars goes directly to the Elites who use it to fund programs that kill us by the millions. I don't say any of this in the actual game though. I think telling you what everything means would be fucking boring as a game.

To ascend that tower you had to get into random fights with bosses that are hidden inside of the dungeons. It's like oldschool Persona though, so the dungeons are just government buildings & shit.
I'm too lazy to even make the switches for the keys though, so I'll probably just let players skip all the way to the end from the very beginning. It makes the game come off more weird, anyway. The last boss makes me fucking laugh anyway, and I wouldn't want to gate that by forcing people to actually play the game.

K7 & David Lynch vibes are strong in this game, although you prolly already assumed that.
Like why the fuck is there an entire society hidden behind this fucking closet?
Reddit-tards would claim "will you see, this is a reference to David Lynch's Mulholland Drive BLAHG BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH."
In reality, it's just a minor truth-bomb about the literal underground society of bunkers & caves that the Elites dwell within. Not that I'll ever point that out in the game. The point of the game is to just be weirded the fuck out by how nonsensical everything is. (Although 2020s USA is far more nonsensical.)
It's supposed to be so fucking crazy, that nothing in the game could possibly be true... lol.

This is why I want to make a fan game for Wurm Journey to the Center of the Earth, because that game is talking about Mu Continent & shit. Not that I believe that Mu is underground. (Atlantis is, AYY LMAO!)

Throughout this COW game you're bombarded with random political vignettes that just play at random during gameplay, but they're all generalized & doesn't pick sides since why would you? Both parties are a distraction.
The game never points out who the real rulers are. That's not the point of it. It was meant to cause hysteria and assault the senses. While I thought I did a good job, Modern day USA is way more hysterical than anything that I could ever come up with. I sure never came up with normalized 1980s style Tranny Serial Killers wearing women's clothes. That's why I'm prob just going to finish up the maps and release it as it and won't add anything to it.
Why bother? Modern USA is far more insane than anything from this game. I can't keep up with the insanity of real life.

It's still open world, coz I'm lazy. I want to make it more linear so every stage can look like a pretty cinematic set-piece. I don't like how dull most openworld games look, since you need to recycle a lot of resources to make it openworld and you see a shit ton of bland concrete jungle in my game. If I make it linear, I have more chances to make the visuals & story comes off even more insane & random, when it's actually not. It's the fucking truth. That's the joke, Reality is nonsensical but our overlords create a mythical reality that we abide by coz humans as a whole are afraid of reality. That's why they all shield themselves from reality through comforting lies, delivered to them through the media.

I haven't worked on this game at all since I last posted here. It's mainly coz it's been too fucking hot these last three months. Hopefully the weather gets better next month.
I changed the intro though, so now it starts with a sihoulette of you fucking Miku in the ass, you both get out of bed and the game starts with no explanation at all.
Well the intro always starts out with that Twin Peaks Red Room shit, but then it shows you to a monitor where two Alphabet agents are speaking to each other as if it were a normal every day conversation coz that's how they speak in real life. Half the people you see on American tv is already a spook anyway.

I replaced Miku with a stock pic of a White Brunette chick who looks even more Asian than she does, and the new girl I'm using actually blends in more with you, holly & I. We all flawless have model faces & shit. Miku didn't blend in as well as the new girl coz Miku looks kinda imperfect, but that's part of what makes her so hot kek.
Not that I'd say that to her face in 2020s. These days I treat all women as potential enemies. All men too. American men are cucks, and will report you to the state.
The irony is that the personality I wrote for myself in this game, is exactly what my personality is like now in real life. Back when I originally wrote it, I was actually a very flirty womanizer in real life. Unlike the complete asshole that I am in-game, but is also my real life 2020s personality. Fucking weird.

I rewrote that character who used to be Miku, as some girl escaping from Epstein's island. That part will be linear & I'll use it to replace the parallax report. I'm prolly just going to allude to the island though. McCafe even said that he figured he was marked for death after he filmed that vid in Epstein's island. He most likely saw something that he shouldn't have.
There's other rpg maker games set at epstein's island, but they're clearly Imageboard culture bullshit. Not like with the shit I did, where I'm writing from the perspective of Elites, and sounds so genuine.

Originally this game was about Obama & Hillary, but now it's just the deep state in general featuring Trump & Biden who imo, neither of those two actually ruled the USA. It's obvious right now that Biden doesn't rule shit. He's not allowed to do or say anything that's off script. We know he's following a script, one of his scripts told him to "LEAVE NOW!" in bold red letters and that's exactly what he did. What's funny is that the World elites hated Trump for the opposite reason, he was unscripted.
(Damn good dialogue in the russian & iranian consul scene
The best part is how true it still is. Didn't that scene also get followed up by a CCP scene where they tried to insert a CCP agent into Japan, but the fucker is so fucking retarded that he ended up pissing off the Korean Monarchy? And the Chink CCP be like, "it doesn't matter. The real revolution is in the USA."
LOL! Fuck it's crazy how relevant it is now, coz you're seeing Commie movements acting as attack dogs of the American government in 2020s USA. This Iran/Ruskie shit was relevant back in the day too, under Obama but most people didn't pay attention to politics until Trump so most people wouldn't get it. Not that people today would either. People today are even more retarded than they were back in the early 2010s. It still makes me laugh that everyone thinks that Trump caused this madness when he was a last ditch effort to revert the planet back to normalcy. He failed, BIGLY! Don't worry, I don't actually commentate about Biden or Trump at all in-game. I just have them as representative faces of The Elites, that you fight but you're given the inclination that they're just patsies or actors, like how Kun Lan & Harman described politics as just an act.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
Noacceptance772
Camellia Smile

Post by Noacceptance772 »

Iwazaru wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:51 am Ask @Noacceptance772 for that pleasure and pain fangame
Pardonnez moi for the lack of reply. I kept trying to sign into the old version of the forum and kept being denied entry and was thinking "what the hell is going on?? am I banned? fine then..." and went on with my life. Then I found this forum by reverse image searching a Tatsuyuki Tanaka artwork that was posted by Quishmish I think.

Anyhow I hate whenever Asylum of Pleasure and Pain is mentioned anywhere. The first game was my god awful execution of some little girl's mental breakdown after being taken into the system after her house, parents and brother were set aflame, by her, after years of abuse at the hands of her parents and then she began dreaming up an alternate world where Russia becomes a huge prison cut off from the rest of the world where she's worshipped as a goddess but also takes the form of the main character angel but her guilt over killing her brother, James, who was innocent in all this, kept creeping up in this subconcious vomit.

There were meant to be 3 different campaigns, the first one where the angel abandons James in this nightmare, the second one where two masked soldiers are killed and ressurected by her, only to later reveal that they've completely lost the plot and one of them removes his helmet to reveal he is James and asks the Angel(the girl) why she killed him before the second guy unmasks himself to explode into an amalgamtion of their parents who eats up James before the final battle, where the ending is decided on whether you beat the parents or lose to them.

And then the 3rd campaign was to play as a woman who wanted to defend the girl against the legal repercussions of her triple murder whilst the girl is still in her mental coma.

However, before I could execute this at all, my depression stirred my head and *I* lost the plot and everything I wanted to do with the game and it turned into vomit.
I remember now everything I wanted to do with those games but am absolutely reluctant to remake anything.

However, I've been thinking about remaking Lover's FINAL Ballad cause that was somehow put together, despite being a rehash of AP&P.