Fix that shit, mothafucka! I told you, nothing works, nothing worked, nothing will work. You can't fix this degenerate non-culture of our non-society, so shut up and fix this damn site already! What are you looking at? (๑•̀ㅁ•́๑)✧
CENSORED
BANNED

Re: Ok, suggestions?

Post by CENSORED »

https://www.phpbb.com/customise/db/style/blackfog/
this seems the least offensive theme to me but let me know what you think, light themes just hurt my eyes
Rake
MPD-Psycho
Preferred pronouns: Heaven/Smile

Post by Rake »

Who is even going to do lifestyle?
I was actually going to request something like this. While I'll always appreciate videogames as an artform and novelty, as I said before, the G in LGBTQ should stand for gamer because gaming is (unfortunately) for faggots :lol:. The only aspect of games I really care to talk about is how or why they were made and the odd behavior or interesting lives of the devs that effected production.

That or just constantly shitting on the tranny question vis-à-vis gaming "culture". But that should basically be shelved under "politics", since it's really just a discussion of one aspect of the fall of the American empire.

Recently I've been spending all my time (and money :cry:) on cars and guns, I'd be more interested to talk about that, though I don't know if anyone would care (my newest car is a Police Interceptor 8-)). The only game I've touched recently was replaying RE4 after 14 years, and that was primarily because I wanted to blow people apart with the C96 and M1903A4 :twisted:.
ImageImageImage
Iwazaru
qishmish

Post by Iwazaru »

Temporarly installed dark theme mentioned by Xed. Imho it fuckin sucks though! I'd revert to previous one or test some other ones.

Also, media now should embed:

wow.. we're sky high.. that shark we just jumped over is tiny.. we're so high right now (c)
CENSORED
BANNED

Post by CENSORED »

Yeah this is pretty ugly, sorry the example picture looked much better but the resolution wasn't that high
Iwazaru
qishmish

Post by Iwazaru »

wow.. we're sky high.. that shark we just jumped over is tiny.. we're so high right now (c)
Iwazaru
qishmish

Post by Iwazaru »

Attachements test
Attachments
pAK47HS.jpg
pAK47HS.jpg (286.61 KiB) Viewed 3915 times
Iwazaru
qishmish

Post by Iwazaru »

Spoiler
Addes spoiler code, but it doesn't work in some browsers, dammit
CENSORED
BANNED

Post by CENSORED »

Have you tried any of those skins? Is there one of them that doesen't look like ass?
Iwazaru
qishmish

Post by Iwazaru »

Not yet. You so desperately need dark theme? I can try today.

I also was trying to add extension that shows who visited forum today, but shit doesnt work due to different code version or smth like that.
CENSORED
BANNED

Post by CENSORED »

Iwazaru wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 3:25 pm Not yet. You so desperately need dark theme? I can try today.

I also was trying to add extension that shows who visited forum today, but shit doesnt work due to different code version or smth like that.
Oh if you find a light theme that works out I won't mind, darker themes are easier on the eyes I believe but it may be just me
Anyway I will write some things tonight after which we can open the website to the public if you like