F.A.Q. for submentals

Fix that shit, mothafucka! I told you, nothing works, nothing worked, nothing will work. You can't fix this degenerate non-culture of our non-society, so shut up and fix this damn site already! What are you looking at? (๑•̀ㅁ•́๑)✧

Moderator: Xed51

Xed51
Giant Smile

Re: F.A.Q. for submentals

Post by Xed51 »

cake wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:59 pm
man i'm like a complete newfag to this whole Suda51 schtick but reading the OP, I can't even believe all those allegations. imean that shit just sounds absolutely bizarre. I do hope that you managed to make it out through this shit ok. but fuck man, i couldn't stop laughing when i read the part about you being a self-immolating jew. that sounds something out of a weird ass medieval text lol
As I said it has affected TD more than it has me. I don't actually care, because most of my life is actually offline.
He often mentions how many people turned their backs on him though, which is in part due to the insane allegations of crazy stalkers who took threads from fucking 2006 to claim he was full of shit. I got blowback only because the fat man who introduced us to the "modern" internet mistakenly thought that I, TD, Kaxantrom (DaRealEvilOne), Jonny Tanna and an old user known as spellbreaker were all one and the same person LOL!