The Man, the Myth.. The Missing? Q spoke to me, "Mr. TD is trapped in the Black Lodge. You must Kill the Past to free him."

Moderator: MagnificentTerrorism

Krizzx
Giant Smile

Grasshopper development

Post by Krizzx »

Man, I knew things didn't go as Suda wanted with Shadows of the Damned, but I didn't know it was that bad. I should have figured as much when I realized that EA was the publisher, though. The game wasn't even suppose to have guns in the beginning. It was going to be more of an adventure game like FSR and Silver Case. Garcia's girlfriend friend was going to originally be a fairy and the main characters side kick.

Now that I look at it, hardly any games made by Suda in the last decade were what he wanted outside of Killer 7. I guess that is why he favors it so much now.
Iwazaru
qishmish

Re: Grasshopper development

Post by Iwazaru »

I liked Shadows of the Damned (unlike most of you, kek), but i thought it would be better as rpg or adventure in which u could wander more in demon realm, explore and talk etc

I dont remember what original idea "kafka-alike" was (kurayami), need to watch this vid i guess
wow.. we're sky high.. that shark we just jumped over is tiny.. we're so high right now (c)
Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

Krizzx wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:38 am

Man, I knew things didn't go as Suda wanted with Shadows of the Damned, but I didn't know it was that bad. I should have figured as much when I realized that EA was the publisher, though. Garcia's girlfriend friend was going to originally be a fairy and the main characters side kick.

Now that I look at it, hardly any games made by Suda in the last decade were what he wanted outside of Killer 7. I guess that is why he favors it so much now.

That's old news. Am I like the only one who actually reads this website? LOL! Xed already wrote about it here.
https://www.paradisehotel51.com/sin/202 ... ure-games/
Now granted, I can see why no one read it coz it's not exactly easy to find content at this site. I only know about it, coz I got bored one day and read the entire site.
The game wasn't even suppose to have guns in the beginning. It was going to be more of an adventure game like FSR and Silver Case.
Yeah it's called Kurayami. I was the first one on the internet to talk about it way back in 2005 and a tip off gave me scans to show off the proposed designs of the game. I remember way back then, I said it reminded me of Blackthorne, but without a shotgun. I also thought the idea was stupid, and wouldn't work as a game at all. (Apparently, EA fags though the same thing)
A lot of Suda's ideas wouldn't work as a game, which is why I don't understand why he won't just move over to film. K7 is like the only real game that he's ever made.

I used to get tipped off about those things all the time. Without me, I pretty much fucking doubt that anyone would've ever figured out or known that MS, FSR & SC were all loosely connected to K7. Funny how 18 years later, I'm now known as 'misinformation' and everything I say is supposedly a lie, yet damn near everybody is using info that I originally wrote, ayy lmao!

That's why I will never cover a video game ever again. The gamer audience are a bunch of literally autistic retards. Like shit, how the fuck am I supposed to know that 15 years after I wrote this site, that a bunch of 15 yr old trannies in the future would get offended by my writing & offended by me.
(My sig is a reference to the Val-halla game creator making fun of me, calling me a Nazi neckbeard who thinks he's a chad. Which is why my avatar is my actual face now. I sure don't look like a white nazi neckbeard, lol. I also look pretty fucking manly.)

It's amusing to me how back in 2005, back when I ran this site. It was widely praised for being just as insane as the game. Everyone knew that it was a satire of Alex Jones & conspiracy theory sites. (Except Kax, he was the only one who wasn't in on the joke. Oh and Kingston, but fuck him.)
15 years in the future, I'm constantly labeled as a retarded conspiracy theorist by a bunch of 15-25 year old Male to female trannies, lol. (I used to think that was an exaggeration, but I even see trannies stalking kiwifarms & /pol/, They're fucking everywhere now. I actually saw a vid of a crying ugly white boi tranny gunning his dumb ass down after he showed himself looking at "hateful" tranny posts at /pol/. Said posts just said "You'll never be a woman. You don't even have a womb." LOL! Trannoids can't even handle basic bantz.)

It's fucking bizarre to me, coz I was never labeled this back then. This is just the fucking zoomers & younger millennials calling me those things coz those two gens are extremely uneducated about world affairs. People who actually understand politics (beyond a menial American comprehension where they believe that American Liberals & Conservatives are actually two different entities, rather than just two false-oppostion of corporate entities.) will generally tell you that I know my shit.

It's the exact fucking reason why I was able to figure out way back in 2005, July when the game first came out that Killer7 was actually political. That and every single Japanese written document from HIK7 to even the official website itself speaks of K7 as a politically-focused game.
The actual story of Killer7 is basically just the gameplay of Phantom Doctrine. In PD, you can assume new identities, stake out, and gather dossiers on suspected people, then carry out CIA or KGB agency hits. You can even play as MOSSAD.
That's the world that K7 is set in, you're playing as a government agent who commits hits. You get to decide which government (USA or Japan.) you work for though.
I knew that way back then, back when everyone including the comic book, thought that Killer7 was about God vs Devil, lol.

What offends me most is why am I forced to be nice to trannies, when I insult the shit out of everybody? I'm the type of guy who'd insult kings & queens to their face, but I'm not allowed to say one insulting thing to a corny ass White boy in womens' panties? OH no they might kill themselves!?

It's funny coz before I did this site, I used to cover Japanese underground music, but I was so good at covering them, that I eventually became friends with most of the people I wrote about. I had some what of a VIP status within the Japanese music scene.
When it comes to gaming though, the actual gamers even treat Suda51 like shit, and ignore everything he says, and his original intent with his works. It's bizarre. I get treated even worse, and now people outright say that I spread misinformation & propaganda when all I'm doing is stating exactly what is said in these fucking games, lol. It's not my fault that gamers are braindead & can't comprehend basic English, let alone world geopolitics.

I recall seeing a forum post at a gaming site called flying omlette or something,
where they called me a pretentious retard coz I think putting the word "geo" in front of geopolitics makes me come off as smart, when it just makes me look stupid. I got called pretentious all the fucking time by other gaming sites. It annoyed me, coz how the fuck am I being pretentious when I'm just stating things as they are? It's not my fault that gamers are generally ignorant assholes.

I'm like dude, geopolitics doesn't mean Earth Politics as in, it's in the world.
I specify geo coz that's the specific type of politics that I'm talking about. Geo refers to land layout (AKA the shape of the actual earth landmasses and how best to defend certain terrains.), its natural resources, weather & habitat.
Killer7 is a game that revolves around the geopolitics of East Asia. It actually has very little to do with American politics, outside of USA involvement with the East. All of which is accurate, real life USA actually has no intention to honor Japan's Amendment 9, which is the main conflict of K7's plot. Not a shock though coz in Le Current year, Americans don't even honor their own Amendment 1 & 2, lol!
USA & China were basically depicted as gods in K7, coz that's how it is in real life geopolitics.
K7 is actually from the perspective of the Japanese, which is why it comes off like a desperate struggle. Japan is just trying to prevent itself from getting wiped off the map from either China or the USA.

All this constant disrespect that I get within the gaming community, I only seem to get from the gaming community coz gamers are really fucking dumb. So much so, that they even fucked up my cred in communities outside of gaming. I don't fucking understand why gamers are like this? They call me the asshole, but I generally leave people alone. Meanwhile these assholes go out of their way to lie about me.

It's all thanks to Xed that this site still exists in some form, and it's still just as accurate as back in the days when I used to write it. The constant harrassment I got from gamers, really ain't worth it. They really fucked with my cred in other social circles I had outside of gaming.
I liked Shadows of the Damned (unlike most of you, kek), but i thought it would be better as rpg or adventure in which u could wander more in demon realm, explore and talk etc
I actually play shooters competitively. I wanted to like Damned, but it legit has the worst shooting I've ever seen from a game. I remember writing a comment about how it felt like it was a shooter made by a guy who hates shooters & I think it was Xed who confirmed to me that the guy who made Damned, actually does hate FPS games, AYY LMAO! He even showed the direct quote.

BTW you need to release some PMs that were sent to me, out of the holding area.
PMs only have 50 message limit, so now I'm constantly erasing messages, but I still can't receive a message that was sent to me, because it's in holding.
Oh yeah, what is this rpg? I don't recognize that game.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
Va11 Hall-a Faggot: He's such a Chad. I bet he fucks an Asian bitch every night.
CapN Jack: Who the fuk These moFuggaz? :lol:
Krizzx
Giant Smile

Post by Krizzx »

I meant to say No More Heroes, not killer 7, because that was like the only game he made for the west that he had full control over. The character of Travis is one he can write to do and be whatever he wants.

I remember Xed talking about how Suda wrote Dan Smith to be looking up to Travis or something like that in TSA. I think this is the reason. He is the only character outside of KTP that Suda has full control over. He is also the star of Suda's most successful game on a single platform.

I remember how Suda would generally kill off characters form his old games in the next game after he was done with that, but he refuses to do that with Travis. Now I understand why. He's the only character Suda currently writes that still allows him to be Suda. No one telling him what is allowed or isn't.
Iwazaru
qishmish

Post by Iwazaru »

PMs only have 50 message limit,
I'll look if i can increase that limit in site settings. How much you would propose? 500?
wow.. we're sky high.. that shark we just jumped over is tiny.. we're so high right now (c)
CENSORED
BANNED

Post by CENSORED »

That's old news. Am I like the only one who actually reads this website? LOL! Xed already wrote about it here.
https://www.paradisehotel51.com/sin/202 ... ure-games/
Now granted, I can see why no one read it coz it's not exactly easy to find content at this site. I only know about it, coz I got bored one day and read the entire site.
I'm glad you're enjoying the website even though you have problems navigating it. I was correcting some stuff yesterday and holy shit, my spelling is fucking awful LOL. When I am writing, everything seems correct in my eyes, but whenever I go back I realize I'm actually mixing in the italian spelling of words with the english one.

Anyway, I actually plan on covering the Kurayami thing in more detail at some point because there's a lot of points in common between Shadows of the Damned, Kurayami Dance and Black Knight Sword making it clear they all originated from similar ideas. For example, Paula was originally meant to be a female fairy spirit accompanying the main character. That idea is actually in Black Knight Sword. I won't get around to it for a while though, I'm writing those silver case summaries for now
I used to get tipped off about those things all the time. Without me, I pretty much fucking doubt that anyone would've ever figured out or known that MS, FSR & SC were all loosely connected to K7. Funny how 18 years later, I'm now known as 'misinformation' and everything I say is supposedly a lie, yet damn near everybody is using info that I originally wrote, ayy lmao!

That's why I will never cover a video game ever again. The gamer audience are a bunch of literally autistic retards. Like shit, how the fuck am I supposed to know that 15 years after I wrote this site, that a bunch of 15 yr old trannies in the future would get offended by my writing & offended by me.
(My sig is a reference to the Val-halla game creator making fun of me, calling me a Nazi neckbeard who thinks he's a chad. Which is why my avatar is my actual face now. I sure don't look like a white nazi neckbeard, lol. I also look pretty fucking manly.)
I feel the same way. I'm still deciding what to focus on after I'm finished with this website. A lot of people want me to cover videogames, or rather, they want me to latch on to their shows because they think I would drive viewers LOL, but I never want to cover videogames ever again because gamers are dopamine addicted retards who will chase you away if they disagree with your opinion. Isn't the whole point of an opinion piece, to hear a different point of view? LOL. I have no reason to have people reinforce my opinion over and over again. That's all gamers want though.
When you're talking about movies, even if your conversation partner is retarded, you are at least having the same conversation, in that you're talking about the fucking movie. When you talk to gamers, what you're discussing is actually some weird fanfiction they concocted on a discord channel or on tumblr where they discuss the game in terms of their "feelings" and make up all sorts of backstories that don't exist within the games, but are treated as canon because they're popular enough in their fanfiction circles.
If you want to discuss how game mechanics and rulesets intermingle to create a specific kind of experience, there's simply no outlet to do so online and noone interested in hearing it. That's how you get with weird ass paradoxes like kingdom hearts 3 being a universally reviled game because of "the story" when it's probably the second or third best action RPG ever made, and endlessly more complex than both final fantasy XV or the final fantasy VII remake that have gameplay for little babies, but are considered "adult" games because of their presentation LOL!!! (The rest of the top 3 is kingdom hearts 2 final mix+, and raidou kuzunoha 2. Though one could get into a semantic argument of what you consider an action RPG, wether dark souls is one and all sorts of shit.)
It's all thanks to Xed that this site still exists in some form, and it's still just as accurate as back in the days when I used to write it. The constant harrassment I got from gamers, really ain't worth it. They really fucked with my cred in other social circles I had outside of gaming.
Yeah it only really exists because I really enjoy researching this shit. Every time I wonder why I'm even wasting my time building a website that everyone is going to hate on principle because of retarded american mutant blubber golems dividing the world into lines between nazis and trannies, I stumble into something very cool that I spend hours researching and writing about and I remember why I spent so much time and money collecting and playing this shit lol.
https://www.paradisehotel51.com/sin/202 ... planation/
Originally this was going to be just a simple explanation of the mistranslation present in the english version of TSC, where the 24th ward is translated as "the 24 wards". While I was writing it though I actually went through in-game maps, instruction manuals and other documents to properly write down the governmental structure of the 24th ward and even speculated to where it might be located in relation to Hinashiro (the town from Moonlight Syndrome).

I understand this would be boring as shit for most people, but that's actually something I like to spend my time on. Hell both me and Qish are spending actual money into financing translations for interviews and what not. It's a hobby I enjoy for myself so I don't really see a reason to pander or even just give a fuck about an audience that hates me on principle, and even mistakes me for other people.
I actually play shooters competitively. I wanted to like Damned, but it legit has the worst shooting I've ever seen from a game. I remember writing a comment about how it felt like it was a shooter made by a guy who hates shooters & I think it was Xed who confirmed to me that the guy who made Damned, actually does hate FPS games, AYY LMAO! He even showed the direct quote.
I can't remember if Guarini actually expressed that opinion online, but when I met him at the same event I met Suda, he explicitly said he was motivated to work on Damned because he thought most shooters were "Boring" because they had "Boring protagonists".
Much like my earlier example with kingdom hearts, he strikes me as a person who puts the cart before the horse, where most people who play those shooters aren't interested in having some profound story told to them, they are mostly interested in the game mechanics. What he's doing is taking an apple and complaining it isn't an orange in my opinion, he's one of those "gamers" who doesen't actually play videogames to play videogames, LOL.
For years I was baffled by the inclusion of this scene in SOTD until I listened to him speaking, and realized this entire section is a parody of Gears of War military men. The whole point of this scene, is to say that gears of war is for faggot sissies LOL!

I'm of the opinion that one who lives in a glass house shouldn't be throwing stones. Gears of War actually had great gameplay (in itself an evolution of RE4) which is why third person shooters became cheap GOW rip-offs for like a decade afterwards.
GOW was actually well liked by gamers who actually played fucking videogames back then, and was only hated retroactively when people were mindbroken into thinking that every single videogame should be aiming to be a "citizen kane" style cinematic masterpiece.
SOTD has completely awful and glitchy gameplay and is only carried by some (legitimately cool) aesthetic design by manga artist Q Hayashida (so nothing to do with guarini LOL!) and some of the most basic attempts at humor I've ever seen. The whole game basically has two jokes, "LMAO videogame rules are so weird!!!! Isn't it funny? How does link carry all that stuff???" and "PENIS! DICK! DICK AND BALLS!"
There's even a bit of a conspiracy theory going on because Guarini kept claiming that EA actually gave them complete artistic freedom, while Shinji Mikami claims that EA tampered with production to the point where Suda had to present five different drafts.
I remember Xed talking about how Suda wrote Dan Smith to be looking up to Travis or something like that in TSA.
I was referring to that negatively though. Ever since no more heroes 2, everyone has referred to travis touchdown as a god among men to the point where most of the cameos in TSA, exist to fellate travis. Even Dan Smith calls him "a champion" and Kousuke Kurumizawa (who is a demigod in the context of the 25th ward) wishes he could have recruited Travis. He is the enactor of righteous justice chosen by Doctor Juvenile to take on the CIA, lol.
It's a very standard, pandering videogame narrative where the main player character is supposed to be a self insert meant to make the player feel "empowered" and "badass". As I mentioned in the article, the kind of storyline and plot twists that the original No More Heroes was making fun of with all the fourth wall breaking at the end, is actually now just the canon where Travis has a giant robot and a kamen rider power suit and he has to fight off an alien invasion aligned with the director of EA.

I understand the appeal, it's basically the appeal of every videogame power fantasy but built around a relatable "nerd" who loves the same nerdy shit you, the player do. I also understand why no more heroes has to be the face of the company now, though it's not true that Suda has full ownership over the brand. It's still in co-ownership with Marvellous. However it's the only brand that is not completely owned by capcom, kadokawa or warner bros that was successful enough to make decent money. Ironically, SOTD is fully owned by GHM now, but nobody bought that game LOL!

It just doesen't appeal to me to the point of running a fansite about it, and I laugh at people who claim that the 25th ward and travis strikes again are somehow similar games meant for the same exact audience, because both of them have text. It reminds me of the FSR "fanbase", that exclusively cares about the walking aspect of the game to the point where they constantly compare it to death stranding. I guess that in their minds, FSR is about "walking" and the 25th ward is about "reading", so since TSA requires you to read, it's a sequel meant for the same exact audience.
Krizzx
Giant Smile

Post by Krizzx »

I was referring to that negatively though.
I know. I was saying that is makes sense to me now why Suda is doing it. For him, Travis is the only character he has been able to do whatever he wishes with in the west. Lily Bergamo got shut down. Shadows of the Damned got changed entirely. Killer is Dead was also heavily altered by the publisher. Lollipop Chainsaw, was...well it was Lollipop Chainsaw.

Suda clearly wanted to create something more unique but the publishers wouldn't fund it. NMH has been the only exception. To Suda, Travis is one of his greatest achievements. A punk character that has achieved mainstream critical and financial success. Also, when you look at the space theme, if you look at some work in recent years like Liberation Maiden and that anime short, Ranko Tsubame's Longest Day and Tokio of the Moon's Shadow, he has been wanted to do something like this for a while.

Its a shame Fire Pro Wrestling World is only on the GayStation 4. It should have at least came to PC. I want to check out the Scenario Suda wrote for it.
CENSORED
BANNED

Post by CENSORED »

FirePro world is on Steam though, Suda's DLC too

I only have it on PS4 because I collect physical releases and I found it for cheap, but you can totally get it on PC, I'm sure it's on the pirate bay as well if you don't want to pay lol
Oh yeah, what is this rpg? I don't recognize that game.
http://blog.livedoor.jp/lunchbox360/arc ... 57798.html
it's called funky fantasy for the sega saturn, I haven't played it, qish provided the gif so maybe he did, definetly looks funky though
Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

it's called funky fantasy for the sega saturn, I haven't played it, qish provided the gif so maybe he did, definetly looks funky though
oh no wonder why I never heard of it. Who the fuck plays Saturn? (Besides retarded ass Japs who only liked it for the uncensored hentai games lol. Seriously Japan is the only place I've been to that liked Saturn over Nintendo64.) Even when I go to retro stores, the clerks always tell me that nobody buys Saturn stuff, ever. Even Turbo GrafX 16 gets more action than Saturn, and Tg16 is another one of those systems that was only popular in Japan. (In Japan, their 16bit wars was between TG16 vs SNES. Genesis was a failure in Japan. This is why Saturn & Dreamcast faield, coz the retards in Japan fired everyone from the USA & took over, lol.)
What's funny is that the game "Bug Too!" for the Saturn has much higher trade in value than most other Saturn games.
I was correcting some stuff yesterday and holy shit, my spelling is fucking awful LOL.
Yeah it's shit. So? It's better than reading about Toxic White masculinity for the 10th time in a row some random reason while reading an article about a vidya gaem lol. Fuck man, the insane USA cult have now moved on from Whites to Asians, lol.
https://www.asian-dawn.com/2020/11/19/p ... -and-stem/
The shit they're saying about Blacks may sound racist, but to clarify asians generally hate everyone, including other asians and they would be saying these same exact things about Whites if whites got angry at them for being too smart, lol. Asians come from extremely competitive cultures, which is why I find it funny that asians are threatening to just leave the West and power up their own/already strong economies. Ameritards really don't fucking understand how much Asians have contributed to the American economy. We're the richest & most successful demographic.

I'm trying to look for a place to emmigrate to since it's only going to get worse under Biden, but it ain't like the 80s where you could just move to the USA if you hated Commie Russia & Commie Asia (Asia used to be entirely communist outside of Japan.)
Unfortunately I don't think my parents really understand what's happening to the USA, they think it's still the 80s. Sure prior to Reagan, Commies were a huge presence but they all went away under Reagan. That was back when the USA was a Theocracy and the average American believed in a shared destiny, as opposed to now where they believe that man can become a woman if they claim to be a woman. Modern USA is a Corproratocracy & they're the ones funding the recent commie wave in the West.

There's like not a single non-pozzed 1st world country left, aside for Japan but I honestly think that Japan is next on the chopping block after the USA finalizes its descent into mediocrity.
I have no reason to have people reinforce my opinion over and over again. That's all gamers want though.
When you're talking about movies, even if your conversation partner is retarded, you are at least having the same conversation, in that you're talking about the fucking movie. When you talk to gamers, what you're discussing is actually some weird fanfiction they concocted on a discord channel or on tumblr where they discuss the game in terms of their "feelings" and make up all sorts of backstories that don't exist within the games, but are treated as canon because they're popular enough in their fanfiction circles.
Yeah I've noticed. You'll never see a gaming equivalent of Red Letter Media.

Which is actually funny as fuck coz it's run by a bunch of hipster retards, some Gen X slackers and one based Boomer who just disagree with each other all the time, but it's interesting to watch coz the talk about the most retarded movies ever, and present to you sides of the movie that you otherwise would've never thought of, had they not brought it up. I mostly watch their shit movie series (Best to Worst, the joke is that all of the movies they're watching are shit, so it's actually about which movie was the least shit, lol!), so I'm not sure what their content is like outside of it.
These vids are like a fucking hour long, but the shit they talk about is so interesting & funny that the hour flies by. It's what I used to watch before I got into One Piece. I held back on One Piece for the longest time coz I knew this would happen, I'd up wasting 100s of hours just trying to catch up to 2020 One Piece.

With gaming though, it's exactly as you stated. I'm actually amused that I'm claimed to be the one who made everything up, when it's actually easy to verify what I say, coz I don't use info that wasn't in the fucking game, lol. I just happen to have much higher reading comprehension than the average Ameritard
whom for some reason can only contemplate storylines as a good vs evil plot, god vs devil when even the actual English version of K7 is talking about a geopolitical conflict. Then again I bring up that example I referred to where a video game forum made fun of me for saying "geopolitics" and calling me pretentious cos I said geopolitics when K7 is directly referring to factional politics that's based around geography, lol! Fuck gamers mang, god. You can't say anything around them, coz they just call you pretentious if you use words that they don't know, which apparently happen to be the entirety of the English language. Gamers only understand Buzz words, Ironic coz buzz words don't have meaning lol.

Not even Anime & Manga fanbases are this damn stupid, prob coz in those communities, the Manga-ka creator is treated as god, not some random tranny's fanfiction.
Although in One Piece, I actually prefer most of the Anime filler arcs over the small canon Manga arcs. G8 is way better than any of the pre time skip small canon arcs outside of Jaya. Fuck, G8 was better than that Big Arc Sky Island trash. To clarify, I think anime fandumb is annoying to, they're just better than the gaming community.
I never want to cover videogames ever again because gamers are dopamine addicted retards who will chase you away if they disagree with your opinion. Isn't the whole point of an opinion piece, to hear a different point of view? LOL. I have no reason to have people reinforce my opinion over and over again. That's all gamers want though.
The worst part is that they'll infest other scenes you're involved in too, and fuck up your life.
I've seen people get disowned by their MMA gyms coz of some stupid shit that tranny nerds online said about them. They'll come to you place of work and constantly harass your employers & all sorts of sneaky ass shit. It's like muh dude, if you hate me so much. Why not fight me? It makes more sense than being a passive aggressive bitch who chases everyone from your life away from you, lol.

They really don't understand that a real man doesn't mind being alone, it's just annoying having your cred turn into complete shit because of lies. If they were true, I'd own up to it, but it's just a bunch of corny White kids in womens' thongs starting shit. It's like damn, in the ghetto these motherfuckers get shot the fuck up, but in 1st World Western countries, every corporation treats these social misfits like god. I'm not sure why though, sure they consoom, but they actually just pirate everything or watch youtube let's plays, voiced over by their favorite tranny, lol.
the most basic attempts at humor I've ever seen. The whole game basically has two jokes, "LMAO videogame rules are so weird!!!! Isn't it funny? How does link carry all that stuff???" and "PENIS! DICK! DICK AND BALLS!"
Wathching that vid, I was about to ask if Suda51 actually wrote the dialogue coz it's fucking terrible.
K7 has genuinely great dialogue like the Russian Rouelette scene,

then you see that Gears of War parody from Damned which comes off like how a typical bullied nerd would view a jock. The irony is that I look pretty close to how Garcia looks, I have the cool hair, the cool coat & cool pants, I also have a funny deep voice, yet even irl I'm much more closely aligned with Jocks than I am with the nerds.
I find it amusing that people with my style & fashion sense seems to be considered as cool among the Gurini types.

Garcia is basically some punk rocker dude who was pulled straight out of the 90s or 80s, and during that era he would mostly just be fucking women.
If he weren't, then he'd be a jock. The difference is jocks have status, rocker degenerates were just those badboys who fucked the jock's girlfriends, lol.
Another interesting thing to note is that if Damned were released today, it'd be cancelled by Twitter gamer trannies.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
Va11 Hall-a Faggot: He's such a Chad. I bet he fucks an Asian bitch every night.
Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

Krizzx wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:46 pm
Its a shame Fire Pro Wrestling World is only on the GayStation 4. It should have at least came to PC. I want to check out the Scenario Suda wrote for it.
Wait wot? FPWW is on PC, it's just not on Mac. I owned it for a day & had to refund it when I realized that I couldn't even use the normal Mac work-arounds to play a PC game that was purchased from Steam. I fucking hate steam & their stupid clunky ass game client. I'm annoyed that it's not on the Switch.

The problem with FPWW is that it's clearly trying to take advantage of Wrestling fans, by selling everything seperately. The only thing you get when you buy the game, is an exhibition mode and default characters that nobody gives a shit about. They're not even the traditional story characters that used to be in every FP up until Returns.

I actually spoke about FP fairly in depth in the Hana Kimura thread & Hana is also in FPPW.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=41&start=10
Yes, Anchamu is an actual wrestler, who happens to look like a pornstar. (coz she actually does porn. I never seen it tho. With that big ass it must be nice.)
I tell ya what's better. ANCHAMU's ASS!

Stupid corny White-boi internet lurkers "Eww CREEPPY!" She's a wrestler goddamn it, who also does porn lol.
I don't abide by lame ass White-boi rules, where they pretend to not be attracted to women. Jap women are different, they actually want you to be attracted to them. They ain't got that weird Christfag puritan shit going on like the West does.

I want to get Fire pro Wrestling World even though I can't play it on Mac, but there's at least 5 DLC I'd need for the complete experience (No Suda's stupid story mode is not one of them, lol!)

You pay $30 for the base game, which comes with no licensed characters.
You need the $19.99 New Japan Pro Wrestling Collaboration DLC no matter what, even if you only use caws, coz those dlcs provide you with parts & moves that you otherwise wouldn't have unless you bought the dlc.

I want both Stardom DLCs.
The first Stardom has most of the essentials including Mayu Iwatani, Jungle Kyona & Hana Kimura.

The 2nd Stardom pack has Bea, Sumire Natsu (That hot Pornstar looking bitch I'm always posting.) and Giulia who will most likely be Hana's replacement. Giulia is also mixed race, but she's half Italian, so she doesn't get bullied, AYY LMAO!
is nowhere near as captivating as Hana was, nor does she have as high a ceiling as Hana had, but I do see Giulia eventually becoming the face of the promotion like how Hana was.

Some would say that the Stardom DLCs are overpriced at $19.99 a piece and with only about 6-7 characters, but they're worth it if you actually want to make female caws that actually look like pretty girls. Instead of ugly ass trannies, like in FP Returns.

I don't want the Jrs dlc as much, but even that roster looks goddamn good.

Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask, Will Osprey, Marty Scurll, Dragon Lee & I guess Trent Beretta. Half of the characrters who are in the NJPW & Jr dlc are actually in AEW now. Some of the Stardom girls also wrestle for AEW, which is why I believed that Hana was going to go there after she held a title reign with every single belt at Stardom.
The corona virus lockdown set those plans back, and well she's also dead not too. Fucking sucks.

Fire Promoter.

I want this but it's so fucking overpriced.

Just with the four essential DLCs, NJPW, Jr, Stardom & Stardom pack 2, all together that would cost about $105, and that's not even all of the content. It is worth the money though, since FPW has as much replay value as Smash Bros. I already the play the hell out of the English rom of Fire Pro Wrestling Premium Special X, and every FP game is just a more evolved version with much more AI logic customizations, a vastly improved moveset and even more realistic combat which actually feels arcadish once you learn the timing & hit boxes.
The reason why I never bought FPWW on PS4 was coz I thought the girl models are ugly. That's not a problem anymore, if you buy the Stardom packs.

Sumire now has an official model, too bad they didn't use this Sumire look tho. Hopefully her hairstyle is an alternate costume.

EDIT:

MAN MOTHAFUCK!

This game is such a money trap, coz I'd def pay the extra $8 for the Switchblade Jay White, Tokyo Pimp Yujiro, Maori Warrior Toa Henare & Shingo Takagi. DAMN, all 4 of them are must haves.

Well okay maybe not Tokyo Pimp, he's a mid card at best, but he's notable coz of his whores, LOL!
That bunny is Spanish Japanese, but she looks way more asian than I do. It's actually seeing her calling herself a Latina that made me consider identifying more with the Spaniard side since she does, and the only thing spic bout her, is her tan, wavy hair & big ass.

I def need that pack for Shingo's moves though. He has the most badass, & brutal looking moveset of all time. He just does a lot of running clotheslines, but the way he does it looks so explosive & menacing.
Even his theme song makes him sound like he's just going to run up to and run you over with his fists.
You're actually doing what I was talking shit about though at the other forum, only bothering with FP coz of some shitty ass story that Suda51 wrote, a story that only Suda fans seem to give a shit about, lol.
It's always bizarre to me when I'm chilling at a wrestling or fire pro community and then some weird ass Suda fans comes along and then talks to us as if we should all know who Suda51 is, when actually barely anyone from the FP fanbase has ever heard of him, lol. The West overstates Suda's involvement with the FP games.
Like who fucking cares about Suda when Masahiro Chono, Hulk Hogan, Antonio Inoki etc. have all been directly involved with the games? Sega's Yakuza series actually seems to share more of the pedigree with Fire Pro than Suda's own games do.

A punk character that has achieved mainstream critical and financial success.
Has he? Most people in the USA & Japan don't know what NMH is, let alone Travis. He's somewhat popular among the Nintendo fanbase, but that's about it. Nobody gives a shit about Travis on the gaystation or pc masturbates platform. NMH also doesn't even sell that much. NMH only sold half a millin & NMH 2 didn't even chart. NMH just sold better than most of Suda's other crap, coz NMH is the only game that appeals to the base-gamer demographic.
The Dynasty Warrior sseries always sells a million, and they're still labeled as niche games. Kinda hard for NMH to be mainstream & a financial success when it can't even beat out DW's sales numbers, lol. AOC already sold 3 million in 4 days. BTW, that game is pretty good when you think of it as a God of War game. (It has similar production values.) OG God of War, not the PS4 crap.

Suda's KTP stuff would seriously appeal more to arthouse film nerds, which kinda explains Xed, coz he's one of those film student fags. It's amazing to me that he isn't as retarded as most film students that I've met though.
I usually run circles around them, but I generally agree with the stuff he says.

I also don't really consider NMH as punk. Manufactured punk maybe, but not actual punk.
From Software is punk, Dark Souls was punk. Punk is about completely defying conventions & just doing your own thing. NMH was just some run of the mill hack n slash game that only stood out coz there was nothing like it on the Wii. Meanwhile Xbox 360 had Ninja Gaiden 2, lol. I know what I'd rather play. Itagaki himself was also fairly punk, but I think he's more of an elitist, which is why his games were so good. He won't release a game until he 'knows' its perfect.

Nintendo itself is punk as fuck, coz everything they do defies conventions and people love em for it. It's funny coz at the same time, Nintendo is also a yuge big evil corporation but where at a state now where you have to decide which corporation best complements your tastes, for me it's Nintendo coz they're the closest to Sega, who were the original punks of gaming.
Soyny & Microdik can go fuck themselves.
If you want to discuss how game mechanics and rulesets intermingle to create a specific kind of experience, there's simply no outlet to do so online and noone interested in hearing it.
Even the FGC got taken over by trannies, lol. Why the fuck are there so many trannies in gaming communities? How the fuck do they take over everything too. It's bizarre. They even took over the online wrestling community which is what Alternate Reality me was bitching about.

Holy shit btw, Alt-reality me just made a new vid talking about that same exact subject.

This guy is like stuck in a time capsule. I looked like that when I was an edgy 13 year old, he looks like that when he's in his 40s lol.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage