The Man, the Myth.. The Missing? Q spoke to me, "Mr. TD is trapped in the Black Lodge. You must Kill the Past to free him."

Moderator: MagnificentTerrorism

Krizzx
Giant Smile

Re: Grasshopper development

Post by Krizzx »

Oh, I was looking at the Wiki, and when I schemed through to see what the reception was like, it only listed PS4 for everything. Lack of effort on my part.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fire_Pro_Wrestling_World

Though, with the way you describe it with all the DLC, ugh, I think i will pass.
NMH was just some run of the mill hack n slash game that only stood out coz there was nothing like it on the Wii.
I got to disagree here. It was anything but run of the mill when it released. It was one of a handful of third party Wii game that actually utilized the Wii-mote functionionality in a beneficial way and it made the game better than it would have been with just a controller. When people revied NMH2, which added controller support, it was univerally stated that the game was way better with the Wii mote. If you haven't played it with the Wii-mote, then you would never understand. There was a reason why X-play, which typally shat on all things Japanese, gave it a 5/5, and it had little to do with the character demographic it appealed to it. It was because of just how fun, creative and original it was in a age where grey and brown corridor shooters, and medieval hack and slashes were all that was being seen.

It was the gameplay more so than anything else that made NMH so good. I was surprised by the stuff Zed told me about Suda retconning the plot in NMH2, because I never really cared about it. I like it because of the boss dialog and the combat. Oh, and the music.

Man, I miss when Takada did music for Grasshopper.

Who the fuck plays Saturn?
I do. The Saturn had a lot of great exclusives like Princess Crown, Astel, A.M.O.K., Bulk Slash and a fuckton of RPGs.
CENSORED
BANNED

Post by CENSORED »

Yeah it's shit. So? It's better than reading about Toxic White masculinity for the 10th time in a row some random reason while reading an article about a vidya gaem lol.
Well thank you, though that's not exactly a high bar LOL!
I like my content, even though I do go on about boring shit at times. I make spelling errors because I write directly on the webpage instead of working through a million drafts. It might sound stupid but when you realize how inconvenient it is to move text from a document to a wordpress post you'll understand why I do it.
I'm trying to look for a place to emmigrate
I remember you calling me a faggot, coward kike for suggesting you look for a place to emigrate a year or so ago LOL. Ghess this italian mutt was right once again. (I'm not calling you out, I'm just having a bit of fun with you. I know you really believed that Trump could be reelected, and that it would make a difference. I don't think anything can change as long as media tycoons control voting blocks directly by arbitrarily deciding what is "true" even when it comes to opinions lol!)
Which is actually funny as fuck coz it's run by a bunch of hipster retards, some Gen X slackers and one based Boomer who just disagree with each other all the time, but it's interesting to watch coz the talk about the most retarded movies ever, and present to you sides of the movie that you otherwise would've never thought of, had they not brought it up. I mostly watch their shit movie series (Best to Worst, the joke is that all of the movies they're watching are shit, so it's actually about which movie was the least shit, lol!), so I'm not sure what their content is like outside of it.
I'm not even a fan of RLM yet that's a perfect example of what I was saying. These guys are mostly normies, with Jay being the more pretentious film student faggot, who are able to discuss what's going on in a movie without delving into some crazy ass made up shit and how the movie was "meant to make you feel".
I hang out with semi-literate older people who have never read a book in their life, yet I can always strike up a conversation about sergio leone movies or whatever it is they watched in their youth. Hell my father is also just an average joe who watches movies recreationally, yet he can get into Lynch movies and we can strike up conversations about more subliminal details in specific shots and what not.

There's a lot of technical stuff going on in the making of a movie but that's not really necessary to understand and discuss their contents, that's why they're a much more approachable and popular (despite what gamers will tell you lol) art form.
Meanwhile with videogames, the technical aspects are kind of intrinsic to the experience since the entire thing is a mesh of mechanics, the technology that goes behind creating them, level design, rulesets and limitations which I think are a bit too high concept for most people. I know fighting games are too high concept for me for example, like what the fuck. I could only play dead or alive or smash because they're more free form, and I haven't played DOA in six years since my brother left for canada to impregnate a fat angloid LOL.

I understand why Sony did what they did during the PS3 era, basically ushering two (on their way of becoming three) generations of moviegames with extremely simplified gameplay, meant to bridge the gap between the movie audience and the gaming audience. I don't think it really worked though. In my experience people who are not originally into videogames have a much easier time getting in very simple games with basic mechanics and no fail states, like the sims or animal crossing, which seems to be reflected by their crazy high sales compared to AAA sony moviegames. If you try to get someone who never played videogames into uncharted or the last of us, they usually just act confused as per why you're not watching a movie instead lol.
Not even Anime & Manga fanbases are this damn stupid, prob coz in those communities, the Manga-ka creator is treated as god, not some random tranny's fanfiction.
Although in One Piece, I actually prefer most of the Anime filler arcs over the small canon Manga arcs. G8 is way better than any of the pre time skip small canon arcs outside of Jaya. Fuck, G8 was better than that Big Arc Sky Island trash. To clarify, I think anime fandumb is annoying to, they're just better than the gaming community.
Yeah anime and manga fans are obnoxious, but not as obnoxious as gamers. They share the feature that they constantly need to be pandered to, and will complain whenever anything in a story deviates from being a power fantasy meant to make them feel better about themselves, but since manga and anime are almost as immediate (though not as universal) as movies, at least you are discussing the actual fucking matter at hand instead of some weird abstraction. I'm actually very impressed by Cake on this forum because he's only 19 or something, yet he articulates himself better than most adult "gamers" and he clearly has an interest in understanding the work of an author, rather than projecting his own ideas onto it.
Anyway Thriller Bark is worse than sky island LOL! My problem with sky island is that the backstory is actually more interesting than the ongoing story in the present. Thriller bark is just boring for now, though I'm only two volumes in.
The worst part is that they'll infest other scenes you're involved in too, and fuck up your life.
They can only do that with fanbases that are small enough. With gaming it was easy because noone actually plays videogames. Every time they try to do it with hobbies that are actually full of normies, there's always a pushback.
Star Wars is super popular, so nowadays 90% of the star wars discourse is related to normies trying to push back against the "SJW libtards". Unfortunately they still come off as obnoxious and retarded because they are normalfags, LOL, but you get my point. Most "social movement" mainstream movies like ghostbusters 2016 or terminator dark fate actually flopped very hard. Hell Disney managed to flop with a fucking star wars movie. Their movies earned less and less each time because the audience just wasn't connecting to them, and calling them toxic on twitter actually had no effect because there's so many of them who don't even understand modern technology, let alone twitter.
Gaming, Wrestling, these are relatively small userbases which are way easier for marketers to infiltrate and control, to sell a narrative that purchasing a product is actually a means of supporting a cause and boosting your ego, so they have an excuse to cut costs and just sell absolute fucking garbage that consoomers will purchase as social signifiers.
They'll come to you place of work and constantly harass your employers & all sorts of sneaky ass shit.
That's just one more reason why a real man runs his own trade, rather than leeching off somebody else's for his entire life. Being an employee sucked before modern politics and it's going to suck forever because the entire structure of employment is always trying to fuck you over by cutting your wages, automating your work, exporting your world to a third world country or importing third worlders to do it in your place, only to not pay them at all, not even their reduced wages and report them to ICE as soon as their job is done, LOL!
Wathching that vid, I was about to ask if Suda51 actually wrote the dialogue coz it's fucking terrible.
He wrote a scenario draft, which is basically the overall plot, under duress from EA to provide a draft that could be summed up in a minute or so. So in short no, he didn't really write anything between the original No More Heroes and Travis Strikes Again.
He was credited as a writer for Fatal Frame 4 but his draft was actually scrapped, I can't remember if he scrapped it himself or if it was rejected or lost, I just remember it wasn't used. I thought that game was dogshit so I didn't delve into it too much lol.
Another interesting thing to note is that if Damned were released today, it'd be cancelled by Twitter gamer trannies.
I don't think it would because nobody bought the game in the first place. Most human beings on earth are unaware of what the fuck shadows of the damned is. I'm pretty sure Travis Strikes Again sold better than SOTD, so I guess it brought some attention to the property, but I'll wait and see if they actually do port it to modern systems because for all intents and purposes it was an abject failure.
Has he? Most people in the USA & Japan don't know what NMH is, let alone Travis. He's somewhat popular among the Nintendo fanbase, but that's about it. Nobody gives a shit about Travis on the gaystation or pc masturbates platform. NMH also doesn't even sell that much. NMH only sold half a millin & NMH 2 didn't even chart. NMH just sold better than most of Suda's other crap, coz NMH is the only game that appeals to the base-gamer demographic.
I think he means to say that the No More Heroes series is financially successful for a small company, which I agree with. New GHM is a tiny ass company, which had 20 employees at the time of making TSA and I think they expanded to about a hundred for NMH3. Which means that by wasting less money on unnecessary bells and whistles, which in turn require the hiring of more and more people that drive up the budget, not to mention relying on nintendo for advertisements, they can drive costs to a minimum and therefore get a profit even on what is considered a niche title in the overall gaming sphere.

They definetly can't do that with their visual novels, because despite costing even less, nobody fucking buys them. I can't remember the sales figures for the 25th ward but I remember them being absurdly low. I did my best to support the silver case by buying like ten copies, but even that game is really not that popular. I salute Suda's efforts in preserving his old catalogue, he's clearly very invested in it and was directly involved with the ports of TSC, 25W, Killer7 and No More Heroes.
That's why I always say, the new no more heroes games don't really appeal to me and I make fun of them, but I can't begrudge a man for needing to make a profit lol. Especially if that profit eventually allows for the Flower, Sun and Rain remaster that was promised years ago. (I'm especially interested in that one because both TSC and 25W had new chapters in the re-releases, and Suda is obviously still able to write in his old style because the transition between the old and new chapters is completely seamless. He couldn't really do that with Killer7, though he did express an interest in doing it, because it is owned by Capcom, which makes me think that the storyline of FSR would likely be expanded as well.)

Suda has also hinted at a 26th ward game coming out in 2026, though we'll see if that actually happens. Again I don't know if the expense can really be justified considering nobody bought the previous one, but you never know, he might just work on it as a passion project.
Suda's KTP stuff would seriously appeal more to arthouse film nerds, which kinda explains Xed, coz he's one of those film student fags. It's amazing to me that he isn't as retarded as most film students that I've met though.
I usually run circles around them, but I generally agree with the stuff he says.
I didn't go to film school, I went to film! LOL
I'm not an actual "film student", I just like to research film privately. I can't stand film students because it seems to me that their tastes (in most cases) were drilled into their brains by their teachers, to the point where they only seem to be interested in avant garde arthouse stuff. I like that as well because I'm a pretentious fuck, but my favourite movie is probably conan the barbarian or phantom of paradise. I'm not roger ebert. Hell in my opinion the sopranos is likely the greatest filmed media ever produced in the history of mankind.

I was actually in the process of writing some drafts for an italian producer, but the local lockdowns delayed that. I was also commissioned to co-write a theater play but again, that would have happened in a different region and travelling through italy is currently impossible lol. Me and a friend of mine are writing a comedy short, but who knows when we'll be able to shoot it.

You make a good point that Suda's older stuff appeals to my moviefag sensibilities, because Suda actually employed a lot of communication techniques you only see in movies. It's crazy how he's still the only author that I know of that successfully applied a david lynch inspired subliminal/surreal presentation with the tenants of paranoid fiction. It makes perfect sense though because living in a world shaped by propaganda, reality would appear to be as abstract as a lynch movie, which are built around dream logic lol.
CENSORED
BANNED

Post by CENSORED »

It was the gameplay more so than anything else that made NMH so good. I was surprised by the stuff Zed told me about Suda retconning the plot in NMH2, because I never really cared about it. I like it because of the boss dialog and the combat. Oh, and the music.
I think that's how most people feel and where the divide is, I'm not a fan of motion controls at all. I like some games that happen to have motion controls, but overall I always found it to be more of a nuisance than anything else, having to flail my arms around just to do something that I could have done by pressing a button. Is the appeal just the act of doing it or the fact that it makes you more "immersed" in the game or whatever? I don't mind motion controls when it's something like a light gun game but I don't think I've ever liked them in any other context, even super mario galaxy I like in spite of the motion controls rather than because of them, skyward sword was completely ruined for me by having to use motion controls for everything despite being an overall better game than twilight princess
Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

That's how you get with weird ass paradoxes like kingdom hearts 3 being a universally reviled game because of "the story" when it's probably the second or third best action RPG ever made, and endlessly more complex than both final fantasy XV or the final fantasy VII remake that have gameplay for little babies, but are considered "adult" games because of their presentation LOL!!! (The rest of the top 3 is kingdom hearts 2 final mix+, and raidou kuzunoha 2. Though one could get into a semantic argument of what you consider an action RPG, wether dark souls is one and all sorts of shit.)
That's funny, you think that mediocre Raido crap is actually the best at anything, lol. I don't even really agree with Kingdom Farts either, but Devil Summoner is a fucking joke. Especially when YS exists.

Age of Calamity actually feels like an even more hardcore version of YS when played on very hard. (It's why I'm a chump and play it on hard, lol.) They have the same exact flurry combo system, which yeah sure that was also in BOTW, but BOTW's combat is shit. That's what's funny about AOW, it has the story dungeons, epic ost & combat that BOTW didn't have, and BOTW has everything else.

Then you have stuff like the Beyond Oasis series which uses Streets of Rage's combat engine, and strangely enough, even the sound efx. (It's made by the same SOR deveteam.)

An argument could be made for Xenoblade 2, since it's technically an action game. I mean if Dragon Ass Inqusition is an action rpg, then I don't see how XB2 isn't, they both have the same auto-hit normal attacks, but XB2 actually has combos. It's why I don't understnad how anyone could actually prefer XB1's combat when they only have like two sword slashes and they don't even combo. Xb2's Fiora has like a 8 hit basic combo & Morag does a 6hit normal combo, you only press an action button right when an attack connects with an opponent, which speeds up your cooldowns & increases the damge of your special move.

You can even do special ultimate attacks at the same time with another teammate, and they'll both activate the moves at the same time.

XB2's combat is so damn complex, that you'll need this nerdy faggot to commentate just so you could kinda get an idea of what's going on.

Elma is my favorite boss fight. (I also think that she's the best recruit that you get.)

Her insane fight is what convinced me to try it out.

Torna plays like a Tag vs fighting game.

XB2 & Torna showed to me, how much better a combat system is, when they don't allow you to button mash at all, since it automatically button mashes for you. You only need to come up with the set ups & think up multiple battle plans 3 steps ahead just like a fighting game.

Then there's the Tales of Xillia games which has sky walking, parries, air combos and shit, lol.

Xillia 2 was a trash game, but the combat was fucking nuts.

I stopped playing when Millia died, lol. It's be like if Mytha suddenly died near the begining of XB2. It's like dude, she's the reason I'm playing the game. I don't care about the other characters lol.

The problem I have with Xillia though, is that you can easily beat the game by spamming your strongest moves. Xillia needed a power gap that's as high as Xenoblade 2. In XB2, some Post-game enemies are so strong that you can't feasibly beat them unless you transform into Mythra's true form, or activate Elma's Overdrive.

Kingdom Farts isn't bad, but it's combat is very simple when compared to other action rpgs, that actually closely mimic what King of Fighters & Anime fighters do.
Trials of Mana came out, but Kingdom Farts 2 really does look better than that.

I never played Kh3. It looked like another Hallway simulator game.
Meanwhile with videogames, the technical aspects are kind of intrinsic to the experience since the entire thing is a mesh of mechanics, the technology that goes behind creating them, level design, rulesets and limitations which I think are a bit too high concept for most people. I know fighting games are too high concept for me for example, like what the fuck. I could only play dead or alive or smash because they're more free form, and I haven't played DOA in six years since my brother left for canada to impregnate a fat angloid LOL.
Even Smash is extremely technical, which is why I laugh when 4cuck tards call it a party game. I'm like who the hell you fooling? You dumbasses can't even play Street Fighter 2, lol.
I think Smash is one of the deepest fighters, it's so deep that even half of the fighting fan base don't consider it as a fighter coz Smash is beyond their level of comprehension lol. Even I hated on it, until I realized that Smash is more about controlling area zones, rather than actually hitting the opponent.

I understand why Sony did what they did during the PS3 era, basically ushering two (on their way of becoming three) generations of moviegames with extremely simplified gameplay, meant to bridge the gap between the movie audience and the gaming audience. I don't think it really worked though. In my experience people who are not originally into videogames have a much easier time getting in very simple games with basic mechanics and no fail states, like the sims or animal crossing, which seems to be reflected by their crazy high sales compared to AAA sony moviegames. If you try to get someone who never played videogames into uncharted or the last of us, they usually just act confused as per why you're not watching a movie instead lol.
A $60 movie with a Walking Dead fan fiction plot at that. A full playthrough of Sims actually feels like a movie anyway, since you're just watching their life play out. It's why I don't see myself ever playing Animal Crossing. You have to schedule you play sessions around a whole day. I already fucking do that with online shooters. It makes sense with online shooters, certain people play during certain times of the day.
Anyway Thriller Bark is worse than sky island LOL! My problem with sky island is that the backstory is actually more interesting than the ongoing story in the present. Thriller bark is just boring for now, though I'm only two volumes in.
Yeah a lot of people hate Thriller Bark. I don't see how it's any worse than Long Ring Island. Alasbasta Saga & Arlong Park were so damn good, that it's the reason why you keep tuning in, even though a lot of it is shit. The problem is that you miss little details if you don't watch or read the entire thing once. Fucking Blackbeard gets introduced as some random dork, but he's actually the main bad guy.

Impel Down, Paramount War, Water 7, Enies Lobby, Dessarosa, Whole Cake Island, & Wano seem to carry the whole thing after Alabasta saga but Water7/Enies Lobby & Paramount War also seem to be the only arcs that are as good as Alabasta Saga & Arlong Park. Kinda funny how Water7/Enies Lobby revolves
around the main female antagonist of Alabasta saga. Paramount War is basically the canon version of One Piece Stampede.
The Wano saga is turning into its own war, but this time it's Pirates vs Pirates, instead of Pirates & Marines vs Pirates.

Dessarosa, Whole Cake Island & Wano are just super long sagas, that they're basically the length of three pre-time skip sagas. Dessarosa is interesting coz a Warlord of the Sea actually took over the entire city and rules over it, similar to how a Brit would unlawfully take control of an American colony within the new world, but keep it a secret away from Marine HQ.

Has he? Most people in the USA & Japan don't know what NMH is, let alone Travis. He's somewhat popular among the Nintendo fanbase, but that's about it. Nobody gives a shit about Travis on the gaystation or pc masturbates platform. NMH also doesn't even sell that much. NMH only sold half a millin & NMH 2 didn't even chart. NMH just sold better than most of Suda's other crap, coz NMH is the only game that appeals to the base-gamer demographic.
I think he means to say that the No More Heroes series is financially successful for a small company, which I agree with.
Well that's obvious. It's their only property that has relative success. How the fuck does that make NMH mainstream though? I don't even agree that it's punk, coz it plays like a basic hack n slash.
Having the game star an actual Punk in Johnny Knoxville, doesn't make the game punk. Just like how a shooter that stars Garcia doesn't make the game good. Garcia can't aim worth shit. Bayonetta is succesful coz her game doesn't suck. She has substance.
New GHM is a tiny ass company, which had 20 employees at the time of making TSA
That's obvious genius.

That's just one more reason why a real man runs his own trade, rather than leeching off somebody else's for his entire life. Being an employee sucked before modern politics and it's going to suck forever because the entire structure of employment is always trying to fuck you over by cutting your wages, automating your work, exporting your world to a third world country or importing third worlders to do it in your place, only to not pay them at all, not even their reduced wages and report them to ICE as soon as their job is done, LOL!
Herp derp, look at this Boomer speak. I'm actually just referencing what happened to Gypsy Crusader, who fucking lost his journalism job due to Antifa so they attacked his next job, which was at a gas station.
You don't seem to fucking understand how fucking retarded & no-life these Antifa scum are.
Funny how 10 years ago, we could simply shoot them but if you tried that in Le Current year, you'll get labeled as a White supremacist, when Antifa are motherfucking White!

You make a good point that Suda's older stuff appeals to my moviefag sensibilities, because Suda actually employed a lot of communication techniques you only see in movies. It's crazy how he's still the only author that I know of that successfully applied a david lynch inspired subliminal/surreal presentation
Suda is like the only one who knows how to tell a story through visuals & sound design. He also uses dialogue, but his actual dialogue isn't even cryptic, which is the hilarious part. His retarded as fanbase have it the other way around, and assume that his dialogue is some weird religious metaphor, when he's literally talking about politics. It kinda reminds me of what I was complaining about with that Control game that recently came to the Switch.

Control tries to start off with a profound metaphor, but the metaphor is really stupid.
Control is a typical Le Current Gen gaem, you just walk to the next destination while scavenging for items.
You're supposed to be really into the atmosphere (it's what most people praise for some reason.), coz allegedly the atmosphere is creepy or scary, but I thought it was just fucking boring.
The writing really made me laugh. This is the legendary writing that I've always heard about?

Control opens up with a stupid metaphor that goes on for about 15 minutes, where the stupid bitch talks about how you're in a room, with a poster. This is your world, and the poster is a pretty picture.
Bitch just goes on & on with her stupid metaphor. She basically trying to say that the world is a much larger place than your room. She uses the word "room" as a metaphor for your personal world viewm which has been purposely concealed from you through the alphabet agencies.
Stupid average looking hero-girl (that only simps love.) who has a manchin is basically trying to be like Agent Muller & Scully from X-files, about how the world isn't what it seems. I dunno mang, fuck it. The writng sucks, AYY LMAO!

I couldn't tell you what the combat was like, coz all I got to do was run around a boring ass room while talking to some faggot with a thicc Euro accent that I couldn't fucking understand. This old faggot does no speak English, he needs to go back to What, I don't think they speak Engrish in What.

Here's that shit ass intro, about the room, and the poster on the wall, and how we fucking stare at it.

I'm the only one who disliked the vid so far, lol.
People think this is good writing? My god. What I think I can do better? Damn right I could, coz I'm often praised whenever I write about underworld & secret society or paranormal shit. I don't waste my fucking time droning on for 5 fucking minutes about some stupid room, that's a metaphor for how myopic your world-perspective is.
Qish then pointed out that it was made by the Max Payne guy.
That's when it finally hit me, oh yeah! That moron who writes shitty dialogue like this
It's all shit, but I'm laughing at the "THIS IS LOVE!" line.

that only gamers think is deep, coz gamers are impressed by anything, lol.

I don't fucking understand why Max Payne 1 & 2 fans make fun of Max Payne 3's dialogue, when the "Baghdad with G-strings." line is actually very descriptive.
Gamers are just faggots who were offended by the g-strings line, when that actually line actually does aptly describe Brazil. You could describe Chicago the same fucking way, lol.

MP3 also had a good line where he's directly making fun of "This is love!" from MP2, where he states that Mona was just him griefing.
Gamers have the weirdest sensibilities. The things that they consider as bad writing, actually isn't bad. The things that they consider as good writing, would be considered as bad in every other medium outside of gaming lol.

I didn't even think Max Payne 1 & 2 were that bad back then, coz I always assumed that it was meant to be a joke. I didn't finally realize until now, that the writer was actually trying, lol.

Like fuck, I see so many retards making fun of Age of Calamity's plot, when it's not bad at all.
There's a scene that finally shows to you what happened in BOTW's pasy, and it unfolds exactly as they described it in BOTW. You see the King sacrificing himself so that Link & Zelda get away. We then hear him 'die', from an onslaught of laser beams when he was surrounded by Guardians.
We see Zelda try to run back, but Link grabs her arm harder, and forcibly pulls her away as they try to escape the castle. That one scene, has way more emotion put into it than most games do, for their entire story, lol.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
Va11 Hall-a Faggot: He's such a Chad. I bet he fucks an Asian bitch every night.
CapN Jack: Who the fuk These moFuggaz? :lol:
Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

They definetly can't do that with their visual novels, because despite costing even less, nobody fucking buys them. I can't remember the sales figures for the 25th ward but I remember them being absurdly low. I did my best to support the silver case by buying like ten copies, but even that game is really not that popular. I salute Suda's efforts in preserving his old catalogue, he's clearly very invested in it and was directly involved with the ports of TSC, 25W, Killer7 and No More Heroes.
That's why I always say, the new no more heroes games don't really appeal to me and I make fun of them, but I can't begrudge a man for needing to make a profit lol.
It'd be easier to make a profit if he stopped making stupid shit. It's honestly not hard.
Suda's problem, is that he doesn't seem to understand what gamers look for in a game.
Nearly every pitch I've heard from Suda, sounds more like something that you would pitch to Quentin Tarrantino, a film director. Suda doesn't ever pitch the gameplay, he pitches story & character concepts, and then forgets about the gameplay, which is why his games suck.

Games pitches are more like "It's Football but with Guns!" "Nah man, it's Tag, but with Chainsaws!"
"Get this, it's Soccer... but the ball is a fucking grenade!"
Back in the 80s-2000s, game devs understood this (Gears of War actually is Football, but with Chainsaw GUNS!!!), but then fucking hipster faggots took over, so now every game is a tragic story about some idiot, fighting against political corruption that only he (some skinny faggot) could hope to save the world from. Or at least it used to be some faggot, now it's some 5'2 100 pound girl who has the same exact personality and look as some faggot, lol. Just look at Nu-Lara Croft.

Have you seen the Capcom presentation where they're talking mad dog shit about Nintendo, coz Nintendo's depiction of women is sexist and then they showed Nu-Lara & Last of Us 2 whore as good examples of postive female role models? This is Capcom of Japan too, they're straight up globalhomo.

BTW what's hilarious about that Gurini guy complaining that FPS protags are all generic, is that most of us who play FPS, just create our own character, lol! He's such a dufus that he doesn't even get that we don't play the single player lol.
I don't think it would because nobody bought the game in the first place. Most human beings on earth are unaware of what the fuck shadows of the damned is. I'm pretty sure Travis Strikes Again sold better than SOTD, so I guess it brought some attention to the property, but I'll wait and see if they actually do port it to modern systems because for all intents and purposes it was an abject failure.
I'm referring to the content. Garcia is a Toxic Masculine "LatinX" male (Only White people & brain washed Latins call themselves LatinX) who's attracted to a pretty woman. A pretty woman who also happens to be White. Which means that he secretly hates himself or something. I don't know. I'm just trying to rationalize the same racist ass way the White Progressives do. White Progressives already claim that Asians are only organized, and know how to tell time, coz we're wannabe White or something. When in reality, we had Mansions & shit, centuries before we ever met a single White man, lol

That's why I was glad that Trump tried to ban that Critical Race theory shit, coz it's legit teaching kids to be racist. Telling an asian person that the only reason why we're smart, is coz we're wannabe White. Is fucking racist to me, coz our cultures fucking predated White people modern culture lol!
Toilet paper came from Asians, but as usual White Progressives always have to steal what's ours, and claim it as their own.
I remember you calling me a faggot, coward kike for suggesting you look for a place to emigrate a year or so ago LOL. Ghess this italian mutt was right once again. (I'm not calling you out, I'm just having a bit of fun with you. I know you really believed that Trump could be reelected, and that it would make a difference. I don't think anything can change as long as media tycoons control voting blocks directly by arbitrarily deciding what is "true" even when it comes to opinions lol!)
You're still a faggot if you don't understand the difference between Columbia & a first world country. Columbia doesn't even have functional toilets dumbass. When Brazil is the richest country of your continent, then that proves just how shit that region is.
I'm talking about first world country. Name me a fucking First world country to move to that isn't plauged by Commie assholes?
I can only think of two, and they're both in Asia. After the USA is finished, Signapore & Japan will just get nuked. (MSM will call them nazis coz they don't have enough "people of color", lol)
I was considering New Zealand, but they're big government as fuck now.
It's really only the Asian countries that aren't acting retarded over Covid 19, which is ironic coz it came from China.

Oh gee I wonder what changed in society to make me realize that the USA is a shithole, ohh yeah the realization that I don't live in the USA anymore.
I'd stay if this were still America. FUck yeah I called you a coward. Would you fucking run away if you thought Italy was still Italian, or would you stay & fight? I thought the USA was still populated with people who carry the shared ambition for a greater future of all those within the nation, through hard work & bounty for all. NOPE, the USA is now just a giant day care center, populated with communist crybabies. I didn't know that at the time, and you didn't fucking know that either.

Commies who tell you that they don't exist. I'm like who the fuck you think you're fooling? I used to be with the Yakuza, Yakuza kill commies every fucking day. It's the reason why Macarthur freed Yakuza prisoners from prison after WW2, under the condition that they hunt down commies in Japan, which they still do to this day.
Too bad the USA doesn't have a similar group, coz their own fucking FBI & half of the CIA are commies, LOL! Most of the American News media are actual spooks like Anderson Cooper.

Never in my life have I ever seen the USA have such a third world election. That used to be unthinkable. Don't fucking tell me that you knew that would happen, coz not even Trump knew, and he has intel up the ass.
I thought USA was like Japan, and was still actively fighting against communists.

Back when I said those things to you, Liberal Progressives weren't trying to steal Asian peoples' money & our livelihood, or recategorizing us as White. That's happening now, in the fucking state I live in
, which just so happens to have a large asian populace.

Was this true earlier in the year? NO! Don't act like you predicted shit, coz none of this was even happening, last month. It just suddenly occurred after election day, which was actually a week, lol.
This is the same state that tried to pass a law to make it legal to show tranny porn in sex ed, to 1-3rd grader kids. What the fuck is this damn country? It's not the USA. It's a country filled with low-lives that I want nothing to do with, because their depravity disgusts me, and they have the audacity to claim that they're more highly evolved & intelligent. Dude, you smear canvas with your own shit and call it art!

Aisans are even being tracked down by Antifa retards, because we dare to be richer than the average White man, lol. They just call us racist or nazis, so random NPCs can go & jump us. It hasn't happened to me yet, but it's coz they only target weak looking people in real life.
It's exactly what Tim Pool said, American Progressives seem to be legit racist and don't act any different from right wing white racists, lol.

It really makes me laugh at how American & Europeans Liberals call Trumptards a cult, but when you actually talk to people who truly support him, like most of the people in my family. We don't actually give a shit about Trump, nor think of him as a God. Only dumbass Liberals think that, coz they don't live in reality. Their entire reality is tv & social media, so they assume memes from 4chan are literal, lol.
(I think my pops may be acquainted with him due to his job. Which explains why Trump randomly called me back in 2016 when he was running for potus.)

To most of us, Trump is the guy we elected, to beat the fucking shit out of the establishment in Washington DC. It's what he was doing but unfortunately too many un-American idiots (who think that the USA should be a borderless, genderless nation, basically just one big shopping mall for big corporations.) live in the USA now, and they willingly voted in Biden, who's George Bush 3.0, lol!
They don't understand the reality of the situation. They're willingly giving power back to the establishment, when I wanted Trump to destroy the GOP (which he nearly did.) and the DNC (which he nearly did.) NOPE! Stupid American idiots let the Teevee & their fave E-celebs to tell them what to think. Americans are the most over-socialized retards on Earth

The ignorance of these morons, Biden is going to raise your taxes since he'll have to once the Middle eastern wars recommence.
Speaking of which, I get really fucking annoyed when people say that Trump did nothing for the economy. People who say that, most likely don't run any businesses or own any properties, it's the only way I could make sense out of it coz if you did own a business or properties, it'd be easy to see your value going up. You get a paper fucking mailed to you when properties' value goes up.
We were going bankrupt under Obama.
Unfortunately damn near everyrone lost their business & properties during the stupid covid lockdowns, which happened against Trump's wishes.

A lot of things happen without his consent. He wanted to deploy troops out of Syria but that dumbass who ran the US Military base lied to Trump, and actually kept American troops in Syria, Corporate global interests want to destroy the fuck out of Syria to prove to Putin that America has the biggest dick or something, lol.

I'm personally sick of it, and I fucking hate this country. If my parents heard that, they'd be pissed.
Hey, I was starting to like USA under Trump, but any country that's so deeply controlled by war-mongers that they'll install another George Bush no matter what, is just a country that I don't really want any thing to do with. It actually makes me want to go to war against it. It may actually be feasible in the future since Biden is just going to staff the military with trannies anyway, lol.

Especially since the average American is a fucking moron, who doesn't even fucking realize that they just voted in another George Bush stooge who will completely obey everything that conglomerates pay him to do, Biden even has Dick Cheny in his cabinet.
Even if Trump somehow steals the Potus back, I don't trust this piece of shit country any more. It's filled with too many commies.
I congratulate Trump for repairing my immediate family's broken relations, coz we all united under Trump. Before Summer 2016, we weren't on talking terms at all.

The media would probably label us as slaves to the White man. I'm like, I'm Asian damn it. We're not slaves to anyone. WE CONTROL THE POWER! WE BUILD BUSINESSES, THEREFORE WE CONTROL THE MONEY! That's why I'm fucking pissed that White Liberals are chasing us out of the USA! They're so fucking stupid, that they believe we'll act exactly like White people, and turn the other cheek. Fuck no. We'd either fight back or just leave. Since we already came from rich countries, it makes the most sense to leave. Like in that Asian dawn page I linked to. Most asians are planning to only support Asian products now, and move back to Asia coz White Liberals don't want us here.

They can only do that with fanbases that are small enough. With gaming it was easy because noone actually plays videogames. Every time they try to do it with hobbies that are actually full of normies, there's always a pushback.
No they don't. Where was the push back with Football, Basketball? I'm talking about actual life styles man. Not nerd shit.

Listen to that guy's origin story. It's actually the same exact story that happened to most of us, who refused to bow down to Antifa & BLM.

Like shit, random Asians get beat down, coz Antifa mistake every random gook for Andy Ngo lol.

What did that gay little chink do? He simply showed unaltered video of Antifa being violent. Something that you already know if you live in the North West. Here in WA state, it's commonly known among non-cultists, that Antifa have large ties with White supremacist movements.
It's fucking funny how the MSM always reports the opposite whenever anyone who gets into a fight with Antifa.
That same idiot, when he was younger during the Obama years.
Their movies earned less and less each time because the audience just wasn't connecting to them, and calling them toxic on twitter actually had no effect because there's so many of them who don't even understand modern technology, let alone twitter.
Yeah so, the same exact thing happened with wrestling. What happened? The audience got replaced by SJW nerds, coz they chased all of the normal people out. Alternate reality me also explains that in detail. It's amazing how much I agree with everything he says, but he is alternate reality me.

Wrestling used to be mainstream. It wasn't always niche. It became niche due to SJWS who treat wrestling like a joke, coz they're unatletic retards, like the average Antifa. Wrestling is still popular in Japan & Mexico.
Gaming, Wrestling, these are relatively small userbases which are way easier for marketers to infiltrate and control, to sell a narrative that purchasing a product is actually a means of supporting a cause and boosting your ego, so they have an excuse to cut costs and just sell absolute fucking garbage that consoomers will purchase as social signifiers.
That's not what happened with Wrestling at all. Western Marketers don't even give a shit about wrestling since it has such little presence. AEW & NXT Wrestling nerds fight over who's more mainstream, when both shows only get 500k - 700k weekly viewers, lol! You can't even talk to these idiots coz they just call you a WWE pedo. Which makes no fucking sense to me. They even called me a granny, LOL!
Like uh, I call you a tranny, coz you actually are a tranny. I'm not a granny, how is that supposed to insult me? LOL! Unlike trannies, I don't give a fuck what other people identify me as.
I did think it was annoying being called a nazi or incel, but when you start calling me Granny. I'm like what's going on here? I guess in the tranny mind, I'm supposed to be insulted coz I got misgendered, but I'm a normal person. I just get confused, coz it's like, that's an insult?

What happened to wrestling is exactly what PSpower said. Nerds took over wrestling, then infest wrestling with their gayass lefty politics that nobody gives a shit about. People watch wrestling to get away from real life, not to be constantly preached at about stupid internet political activism.
It's gotten so bad, that these stupid nerds will even chase you out of wrestling shows.
Wrestling is basically what happened to Comics, but at least Comicsgate has a YaBoiZack, a Marine e-celeb who stands against the sjws who took over comics, and he even makes comics of his own. Iron sights looks really cool.
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/iron ... ic-novel#/
I didn't go to film school, I went to film! LOL
I'm not an actual "film student", I just like to research film privately. I can't stand film students because it seems to me that their tastes (in most cases) were drilled into their brains by their teachers, to the point where they only seem to be interested in avant garde arthouse stuff. I like that as well because I'm a pretentious fuck, but my favourite movie is probably conan the barbarian or phantom of paradise. I'm not roger ebert. Hell in my opinion the sopranos is likely the greatest filmed media ever produced in the history of mankind.
Conan is a great movie, coz despite what Conan the Cimmerian fans may say, Conan The Barbarian remains true to Conan the Cimmerian's ideals. Conan the Barbarian is about a man, rising up against a corrupt government, and does so through his raw masculinity which overcame the establishments hold over civilization. In the actual novels, Conan's main conflict is always about how big government tries to restrain him, and prevent his rightful claim to all that is his, that which he has earned through his own might.

I relate with that, coz that's exactly how I view modern day governments. I view it as a bunch of nerds lording control over me coz they can't beat me in a fair fight.

My fave movies were like Alien, Robocop, Terminator 1 & 2, Predator, Ninja Scroll, Golgo 13, & Conan but I would also add that entire sword & sorcery genre all together since I saw plenty of those movies as a kid. It's weird how they were filled with so much nudity (even bush.) while only being PG. That sure couldn't happen now, coz men aren't allowed to be attracted to women, unless you're a tranny. Then it's ok to be attracted to women, lol.
I also really liked Heavy Metal, the cartoon that everyone these days pretends is horrible now (coz they're girly faggots who can't handle having a opinion of their own that isn't approved by Reddit or 4chan.), when it's actually fucking badass & it's still fucking metal.
I was actually in the process of writing some drafts for an italian producer, but the local lockdowns delayed that. I was also commissioned to co-write a theater play but again, that would have happened in a different region and travelling through italy is currently impossible lol. Me and a friend of mine are writing a comedy short, but who knows when we'll be able to shoot it.
I used to get hired for scripts & sound design all the time, but that was back when I was in my early 20s.
I did a version of Without Chewing Gum Syrup, called Still Chewing gum. It sounds like The Warriors.
https://clyp.it/1ytr1vdw?token=323064ae ... 278cebbac8
That's how cool internet used to be back then. Peeps be like, oh shit you look cool. You're hired. In Le Current year, I'm just told that I look like a Nazi incel, and then I have to suffer through terrible games & fiction, written by nerds, for nerds.

Back in the old days, Nerd fiction was written by manly men who fought & lived through wars & shit, like Stan Lee & Jack Kirby.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
Va11 Hall-a Faggot: He's such a Chad. I bet he fucks an Asian bitch every night.
CENSORED
BANNED

Post by CENSORED »

That's funny, you think that mediocre Raido crap is actually the best at anything, lol. I don't even really agree with Kingdom Farts either, but Devil Summoner is a fucking joke. Especially when YS exists.
An argument could be made for Xenoblade 2, since it's technically an action game. I mean if Dragon Ass Inqusition is an action rpg, then I don't see how XB2 isn't, they both have the same auto-hit normal attacks, but XB2 actually has combos.
See I would argue Ys, dragon age and xenoblade belong to a completely different genre compared to kingdom hearts or raidou 2 considering they all require a completely different skillset to play, but that's what I was referring to when I said we can get into endless discussions on what exactly can be categorized as an action rpg. There's some people who consider musou games to be action rpgs because you level up your characters lol.
Anyway you must be thinking of Raidou 1 which was dogshit, I wouldn't say it's unplayable because you can just steamroll through the game but it was pretty awful. Raidou 2 is fucking fire though, the enemies actually had fun movesets to learn and if you got really good at reacting you could beat high level bosses with no damage (hence why I would put it in the same category as the kingdom hearts games)
Yeah a lot of people hate Thriller Bark. I don't see how it's any worse than Long Ring Island.
It's not, they both suck. I would argue long ring island is slightly worse because at least thriller bark is giving you the backstory for a mainstay crew member. The only thing accomplished during Long Ring Island is getting a glipse of what aokiji can do lol.

Have you seen the Capcom presentation where they're talking mad dog shit about Nintendo, coz Nintendo's depiction of women is sexist and then they showed Nu-Lara & Last of Us 2 whore as good examples of postive female role models? This is Capcom of Japan too, they're straight up globalhomo.
Has it ever been clarified if it was an internal presentation, or if it was one of those gender inclusion presentations that you have to allow in order to get tax breaks? If it was internal, it must have been pretty recent because through 2020 they've been releasing all sorts of sexy costumes for SFV, sexy figurines and some pin up swimsuit collection which seem to run contrary to what they were being told there. Then again they did erase all femininity from Jill Valentine in an effort to combat the "male gaze" (I laugh at trannies who hate women to the point where they think they only dress up to impress boys, and in reality they should be dressing like men because it's "superior", all while wearing dresses and panties themselves) so I'm 50/50 on it now. When I was working for various companies, the higher ups had all sorts of presentations given to them by third parties and usually they would walk away not giving a fuck about anything that was said.
I'm referring to the content. Garcia is a Toxic Masculine "LatinX" male (Only White people & brain washed Latins call themselves LatinX) who's attracted to a pretty woman. A pretty woman who also happens to be White. Which means that he secretly hates himself or something. I don't know. I'm just trying to rationalize the same racist ass way the White Progressives do. White Progressives already claim that Asians are only organized, and know how to tell time, coz we're wannabe White or something. When in reality, we had Mansions & shit, centuries before we ever met a single White man, lol
Oh I don't disagree with you on the content. ALl I'm saying is that SOTD wouldn't get cancelled simply through virtue of nobody being aware of its existance, lol.

Anyway I posted the rest of my reply in the shitposting thread because I went on another one of my drunk italian supremacist rants
Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

See I would argue Ys, dragon age and xenoblade belong to a completely different genre compared to kingdom hearts or raidou 2 considering they all require a completely different skillset to play, but that's what I was referring to when I said we can get into endless discussions on what exactly can be categorized as an action rpg.
How is Ys not an Action Rpg? It plays like a full blown arcade game. It's the most ACTION ARCADE of the Action Rpgs. Kingdom Farts is somewhere in the middle between Action & Rpg and that's only due to how KH has way more story & exploration. Ys revolves around doing nothing but masscaring every single mother fucker you see, lol!
I don't see how it's any different from Kingdom Farts, other than that it's a much faster paced game and always has been faster paced.

Dragon Age & XB, I would argue are different, coz they're clearly MMO squad-based combat, trying to be action, and the combat revolves more around team synergy rather than raw combat skills, unlike Tales of..., Kingdom Farts & Ys. XB2 just took it to the next level because it really does feel like a Team Vs fighter with all of the meters & fighting stances you have to manage.
There's some people who consider musou games to be action rpgs because you level up your characters lol.
They do feel like rpgs though. Age of Calmity has a rpg feel to it, that's why its repetitive as fuck, coz it flows exactly like a rpg. Fight it out in some 2 hour long dungeon, go back to town, restock on supplies, forge new weapons then go back to a new mission that's like a fucking hour long.

Anyway you must be thinking of Raidou 1 which was dogshit, I wouldn't say it's unplayable because you can just steamroll through the game but it was pretty awful. Raidou 2 is fucking fire though, the enemies actually had fun movesets to learn and if you got really good at reacting you could beat high level bosses with no damage (hence why I would put it in the same category as the kingdom hearts
games)
Nope, I'm talking about DS2. I didn't say it was a bad game. I said it was medicore, which it is. Raido has like only one basic combo and he shoots guns & shit. The actual action is very lite. It's obvious that the combat is just a distraction.
The real combat of that game mostly revolves around demon-management. Meanwhile in YS, the game that you claim isn't action (LOL!), feels like a full blown Arcade coin op beat em up.

Ys's combat flow revolves around quick reflexes and mashing the attack button.
Some people even compare it to Musou, coz they do play similarly.

You could easily reskin Ys as a Golden Axe game, and recut the levels to progress more like a linear action scroller, and nothing of value would be lost coz the main meat of Ys is the combat.

(It's actually why I don'r like replaying Ys8, it has too much story. I prefer oldschool style where you're fighting non stop.)

The 2d games even have Shmup style boss encounters.

It's fucking bizarre to me that you don't consider Ys an Action Rpg. What is it then? Imo it's more of an Action game than it is a rpg. It's rpg elements are that it has a large focus on story and you level up. That's it.
Has it ever been clarified if it was an internal presentation, or if it was one of those gender inclusion presentations that you have to allow in order to get tax breaks? If it was internal, it must have been pretty recent because through 2020 they've been releasing all sorts of sexy costumes for SFV, sexy figurines and some pin up swimsuit collection which seem to run contrary to what they were being told there.
Yes it was recent. It was leaked this month. It was an internal presentation. We weren't supposed to know.
Then again they did erase all femininity from Jill Valentine in an effort to combat the "male gaze" (I laugh at trannies who hate women to the point where they think they only dress up to impress boys, and in reality they should be dressing like men because it's "superior", all while wearing dresses and panties themselves) so I'm 50/50 on it now. When I was working for various companies, the higher ups had all sorts of presentations given to them by third parties and usually they would walk away not giving a fuck about anything that was said.
What I find hilarious is that sexy women fighting in thongs is supposedly unrealistic, yet they don't say jack shit about Nu-RE3 Jill wielding a Huge Laser cannon and actually firing it without turning into blood-paste. The recoil alone would've killed Jill, but SHE's STRONG WAHMEN YAS QUEEN SLAY!
This just iterates what we've known for years, that the ugly Capcom art style is done on purpose.

For Street Fighter V, they just released a Blair Dame costume and it's extremely censored. (OG BLAIR DAME WEARS A THONG. NOW SHE'S WEARING ALL OF THIS BLACK SLEEVE SHIT AROUND HER ASS, LEGS & ARMS, AYY LOL!) You'll prob have to wait for SF6 to finally see Woke Fighter.
Anyway I posted the rest of my reply in the shitposting thread because I went on another one of my drunk italian supremacist rants
For the record, I only called you a boomer coz you sometimes say this funny shit where it's implied that people actually have a choice to be anything but a wagecuck.

You sound a lot like Ichiban from Yakuza.
There's a scene where he's having a 40-year old Boomer peptalk about how they're all able, & healthy men who should just go out & get a real job, but the Hobo just cut him off, and told him to "shut the fuck up", LOL!
The Hobo is like, do you think we'd be living like this coz we choose to? No we don't have a choice, because we're social pariahs! Basically they got cancelled or unpersoned from society, like in Chyna or modern USA, loL!
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
CENSORED
BANNED

Post by CENSORED »

It's fucking bizarre to me that you don't consider Ys an Action Rpg. What is it then? Imo it's more of an Action game than it is a rpg. It's rpg elements are that it has a large focus on story and you level up. That's it.
Yeah I would consider it a hack and slash with some light rpg elements. A lot of action games have some sort of levelling up system, what I categorize as an action rpg is a game where you build up one or more characters and concoct a strategy where the action part comes into play when you have to play it out in real time (which is why both raidou and kh actually have very simple combos. Most of the high level play is actually based on avoiding damage altogether because the systems for dealing damage are quite streamlined.)
Ys is a lot more reliant on reflexes which is why I mentioned they take two different skillsets to play, that's just my opinion though

My whole point though is that discussions like these don't really go anywhere because a lot of genre distinctions are completely arbitrary. When I claimed that kh3 is one of the best action rpgs ever made, I was purposefully making a hyperbolic statement to drive the point that games are mostly judged on extremely superficial elements such as their storyline.
kh3 actually does have complexity in the enemy movesets

where most anything will one shot you if you're playing on the difficulty meant for adults
Most of the fanbase of this videogame however, only plays it on the easy mode meant for actual babies that want to see donald duck and goofy, and then judge the game on the cutscenes instead.

Meanwhile the final fantasy 7 remake actually has a much more simplified gameplay structure, in the sense that hard mode in that game is possibly equivalent to normal mode in kh3 which in itself is for babies, but it is regarded as a more hardcore title by its fanbase because it looks edgier. It's riddicolous but since most modern gamers grew up with gen6, they have been conditioned into thinking that a videogame is just a conduit to deliver a storyline. Even most dark souls fans will waste thousands of terabytes of video discussing the lore in the items rather than playing the game LOL.
As a sidenote, I still don't get what's so fucking special and profound about dark souls lore
For the record, I only called you a boomer coz you sometimes say this funny shit where it's implied that people actually have a choice to be anything but a wagecuck.
Oh I understand that, I really do think people have a choice though because I had to make that choice myself. It's just that it's not immediately obvious that you have several different options at your disposal at any given time because the education system purposefully undermines anything but what is tantamount to corporate slavery or state mandated slavery lol.
In my mind wagecucking should be a window during which you save up money to later invest into a personal project rather than a lifestyle you follow your entire life. No shit people feel dehumanized after a while, spending 90% of their lives with strangers they likely hate, never interacting with their kids while some teacher tells them they are actually girls and should take estrogen
If I managed to do the things that I did then anyone can, I'm really not that special, I think people just like to whine instead of actually using their brains to concoct a better reality for themselves and then working thowards it, I know faggots who complain about their wages being low and will then spend 300$ on gacha waifu games LOL!
Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

Though, with the way you describe it with all the DLC, ugh, I think i will pass.
Yeah it's a money pit similar to The Sims, AND I ACTUALLY BOUGHT MOST OF THE DLC (I bought everything except for the Jr. Midgets dlc.) coz I happened to be cursed with being a rassling purist.(I had to refund everything though coz I can't get it to work on mac. I can play pirated version jsut fine though, lol!) For you, I think you'd be set just with the Suda 51 story, & Hana Kimura dlc.

Fighter Promoter might be down your alley coz it plays somewhat like a Rpg business sim strategy game.
NJPW DLC has a story mode, but who cares about that? It's just some story mode filled with a bunch of chinks & gringos that you don't even know, lol. I know who they are, and I don't even give a shit. I just bought it for their movesets for Create a character.
Yeah I would consider it a hack and slash with some light rpg elements. A lot of action games have some sort of levelling up system, what I categorize as an action rpg is a game where you build up one or more characters and concoct a strategy where the action part comes into play when you have to play it out in real time
Now you're fucking confusing the hell out of me. Kingdom Farts' party management is as complex as Ys. They're just there, and help you fight but you don't manage them at all.
Donald BLumpf just sits on his fat ass throwing magic spells everywhere & Goofy runs into hits head first like a dumbass, coz that's his role. He's the tank, more like the meatshield.

You're the first person I've seen to actually call Ys a non Action Rpg, when Ys is as raw as it gets within the Action Rpg genre. Zelda & Ys (FALCOM in gerneral.) are always the two games that are name-dropped when referencing the Action Rpg genre back to its roots.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Action_role-playing_game
Zelda actually is just an action game with adventure elments, coz it has no level ups. Zelda handles power up in a similar way that a Survival Horror game would, in that it's your items that make you stronger.

The original Ys games were more arcadey due to the era they were made, but they made efforts to play more like Kingdom Farts with Ys 7 and every other game that came after it. They realized that they made more money with the party based games, due to the waifus.
This actually led to a schism within the fandumb, coz the ultra hardcore Ys fans, loved Ys more, back when it was purely action focused. The modern Party games play too much like a normal mainstream Arpg, like Kingdom Farts, but it's even worse due to all of the Waifu pandering.

I actually liked the pandering in Ys8 though, coz it was referencing One Piece and your first party member is basically Nami from One Piece.
where you build up one or more characters and concoct a strategy where the action part comes into play when you have to play it out in real time
Isn't that what you do in Xenoblade? LOL! Part of the reason why XB1 fans can't get into XB2 is coz XB2 requires much more player input. It's not one of those games where you just sit and watch the action. I incorrectly called it MMO combat with my last post. I actually meant to say that XB2 plays like a single player MOBA, which seems much closer to the Tactical Strategy style of gameplay.

It's why I wish XB2 had a multiplayer component. The combat engine is deep enough for PvP.
My whole point though is that discussions like these don't really go anywhere because a lot of genre distinctions are completely arbitrary. When I claimed that kh3 is one of the best action rpgs ever made, I was purposefully making a hyperbolic statement to drive the point that games are mostly judged on extremely superficial elements such as their storyline.
Notice how I'm not even attacking Kingdom Farts. I'm attacking Raido. KH & Ys are very similar but Ys has practically nothing in common with Raido at all. Raido even has fucking random encounters. Granted that alone isn't enough to disqualify it, since no one would ever argue against Star Ocean & Tales of... , of being Action rpgs. Although the most recent Star Ocean game actually did play more like Kingdom Farts & Ys.

Yes I understand, KH shouldn't be judged by its story. I'm not doing that. I'm just calling you out coz of Raido, lol. A game that was more of a Detective mystery game, more than it was an action game.
You spend way more time running around searching for clues than you do actually fighting. The actual fighting didn't have much meat to it.

where most anything will one shot you if you're playing on the difficulty meant for adults
Most of the fanbase of this videogame however, only plays it on the easy mode meant for actual babies that want to see donald duck and goofy, and then judge the game on the cutscenes instead.
Yeah I owned the KH collection on PS3, both of them. KH games don't have bad combat.
I just don't really like it coz it feels too floaty. In KH2, Sora always starts jumping in the air during a combo and he stays up there until you stop slashing.
I prefer Ys's crisp combat which functions a lot like One Piece Pirate Warriors, in that you can do a timed dodge to extend combos. Ys has a Killer Instinct feel to it where the longer your combo goes on, the higher the risk you take.

As hardcore as those modes are, they pale in comparison to the challenges seen in a Tales of Xillia or Ys game. Tales of games actually do require a lot of party management, unlike in Kingdom Farts where your party are just distractions. In Tales games you actually have to assign roles & position them on the map pre battle. Archers & Mages generally go in the back. The tanks defend the mages, etc.

Speaking of Xillia, that's the game that a lot of XB2 haters try to compare it with. I'm not sure why thought. Xillia isn't a bad game. It basically has a similar story as XB1 & 2 (Stupid nerd boy fights for & pursues some Goddess woman.), but it's done way better in both XB games.

Jrpgs fanbases are always filled with retards. I bet most of them don't even really understand what's going on in KH, lol. (Hell I don't, coz I always skip the cutscnes.)
Fuck, I'm amazed that I understand Xenoblade's plot far more than most people do and I only played it twice, got rid of it for FIre Emblem Warriors (which fucking sucks.) but I'd still rather be playing FEW coz its combat is passable, lol

Meanwhile the final fantasy 7 remake actually has a much more simplified gameplay structure, in the sense that hard mode in that game is possibly equivalent to normal mode in kh3 which in itself is for babies, but it is regarded as a more hardcore title by its fanbase because it looks edgier.

Yeah Xenoblade has the same problem. XB1 is often regarded as the more mature game, when it's actually saying very little and its protag is even more useless than XB2's protag. The original XB1 didn't have anime gfx though, so most people label it as Dark Cool & Edgy. (They hate DE coz it looks too animu, lol. It's funny to me coz the original Wii XB has butt ugly gfx that look like it came from Vagrant Story, a game from two generation ago.)

At least in Xb2, Rex actually is written to be nothing more than a psychological component who completed Mythra's psyche. Shulk is written as a Deux Ex Machina, because he's supported by a literal deux ex machina.
Mythra herself, is related to the XB1 Deus Ex Machina, but she's not written like a god from outside the machine. She's written as a suicidal broken machine, coz her heart was broken due to the horrors that she accidentally caused during Torna, lol!
Mythra is the physical manifestation of the saying "The road to hell is paved with good intentions."
You don't really learn this though until Torna. They just hint at what a monster she is, in Xb2.
It's riddicolous but since most modern gamers grew up with gen6, they have been conditioned into thinking that a videogame is just a conduit to deliver a storyline. Even most dark souls fans will waste thousands of terabytes of video discussing the lore in the items rather than playing the game LOL.
As a sidenote, I still don't get what's so fucking special and profound about dark souls lore
Yeah I noticed. I started gaming in the late 80s. My first game I ever played was Metal Gear on NES, but the first games I owned were Mario Bros 1-3, TMNT Arcade, Ninja Gaiden 1-3, & 1942.
Half of those games actually were story-based, but still had a lot of action.
I think this is really only a problem with those who grew up with PSX. Nintendo 64 doesn't really have the same issue, outside of Zelda.

As for Dark Souls, I'm choosing to ignore it as an Action Rpg, coz I think of it as just a BABY version of Ninja Gaiden for Babies. That's what's bizarre to me, older millennials like me loved Ninja Gaiden but the younger millennials think NG is shit, and prefer Dark Souls. All I see when I play Dark Souls, is a retarded, slower, handicapped version of Ninja Gaiden. The original Ninja Gaiden had a hub world, just like Dark Souls.

Ninja Gaiden is like the gate keeper of action games. It's why I don't truly consider Ys as an action game, even though it's as arcady as one. You can still level grind in YS to proceed. You can't cheese your way through Ninja Gaiden at all. You either git gud, or die. Funny how Dark Souls has that rep now, when you can also just level grind your way to victory in Dork Souls, lol.
I really do think people have a choice though because I had to make that choice myself. It's just that it's not immediately obvious that you have several different options at your disposal at any given time because the education system purposefully undermines anything but what is tantamount to corporate slavery or state mandated slavery lol.
I have no experience with any of this coz I've never worked a day in my life. I'm just using Gypsy Crusader's life as a point of reference and from what I've seen. (
What work could he possibly get? He can't even get a fucking wage slave job any more either coz SJWs ANtifa have completely fucked up his life, and for what? All cos he showed up to some "Right wing" rally, lol. (I don't consider Gavin Mcinnes as Right Wing. He's a LOLbertard at best.)

You're basically thinking of Liberals who make excuses that the world is out to get them coz they're a woman, or a tranny or the wrong skin color or something, but what Yakuza is talking about, and what I'm referring to is quite different.
We're talking about a reality where you not allowed to have a bank account, you're not allowed to hold a job. You're not allowed to own property. You're not fucking allowed to exist. You're forced into a life of crime, because of authoritarian big government dick heads who want to micromanage your entire life, for UTOPIA!

Speaking of which, the main bad guys in the latest Yakuza game are SJWS, AYY LMAO! They're called Bleach Japan. Their entire idealogy sounds exactly like SJW Utopianisn.

Gypsy is fucking insane, but I can't blame him. That could've easily been me, were I not from the family that I'm from. That's why I'm fucking mad that WHite Progressives are chasing us Asians out of the country. I feel like I've been backstabbed when my fam have contributed so much. We chose to live in the USA. By the age of 21, you're forced to choose between Japan or USA, I chose USA. It seemed like a good choice at the time.

How the fuck am I supposed to know that 16 years in the future, USA would become Tyrannical Trannies? Just like how the fuck was I supposed to know that 15 years in the future, I'd be canceled by Trannies, and offend trannies just for simply existing.
Everything the Unibomber predicted came true, lol.
https://www.ancreport.com/unibomber-manifesto/

It's strange though, how USA suddenly became a country that's Anti-masculinity and Teddy saw that coming way back in the 70s. Back in the 2000s, the USA was the one culture that was just as macho as Japan. Back in those days, you'd see as many Americans who would die for what they believe in, their people, & country, much like how Japan is the same way.
Back in the 80s, Japs & Americans practically had the same exact culture. The only difference was that Americans were the culture of the Cowboy, Japs the culture of the Samurai.

I still believe that USA is filled with the most violent people on Earth that every big government should be afraid of. It's just that we may as well not exist since we keep getting banned from the internet, lol! Making it look as though the entire nation were populated with psychotic Trannies.
In my mind wagecucking should be a window during which you save up money to later invest into a personal project rather than a lifestyle you follow your entire life.
That's basically what the American way of life was. Everyone had their own business, up until Covid-19 lockdowns happened, everyone got bankrupt, lost their business (either through taxes or Antifa riots) & then bought out by Amazon or some shit, lol.
We're talking about a reality where you not allowed to have a bank account, you're not allowed to hold a job. You're not allowed to own property. You're not fucking allowed to exist. You're forced into a life of crime, because of authoritarian big government dick heads who want to micromanage your entire life, for UTOPIA!

This guy (He moved to Japan, coz he was mad that the USA voted in George Bush for a 2nd term, lol!) is a real life example of someone who actually isn't allowed to have patreon or even have an American bank account. He's forced to use a Japanese bank. I think he actually has a job as a MMA trainer though, which was also something that Gypsy Crusader was doing, until he Gypsy got kicked out from his American gym. Ry D is exempt from that coz he trains in Japan, lol.

I made that vid skip directly to a question he answered about where's the best place to move to. I found it amusing that he said the same answer I did a few days ago, Asia. He mainly specifies Japan & South Korea though. Which I don't really agree with.
Japan yeah. Korea I'm not too sure of since it is used as a testing ground for what later happens in the USA due to South Korea's fast internet, but I guess S.Korea is quite different sicne they actually depose their corrupt establishment. Americans idolize & vote them in. (I'm saying that of both Trump & Biden. What ever your poison. I view it like the Nintendo question, yes Nintendo is an big evil corporation, but I benefit more from supporting Nintendo than I would with Sony or Microsoft.)

Ry D also makes Japan sound way too good to be true. He makes it sound like what the USA used to be, where you can say what ever the fuck you want, and nobody will be offended or try to cancel you.
I recall Japan being much different, where you're forced to act a certain way but I guess it doesn't apply to him since he's not even Asian. Unless you count Native American as Asian.

That was another amusing thing he said, he said that he's never experienced racism before until he came to the UK. When he's in Ireland, Japan & the USA, nobody gives a fuck that he's a half-White Native American, married to a Korean Zainichi woman. They just treat them like normal, but in the UK, a lot of people were being racist towards them.
That was another thing that I thought was funny, he said that the UK barely had any actual British people in it. Unlike Ireland & Japan, where the people are much more friendly.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage