The Man, the Myth.. The Missing? Q spoke to me, "Mr. TD is trapped in the Black Lodge. You must Kill the Past to free him."

Moderator: MagnificentTerrorism

Deep
Spiral Smile

Re: No More Heroes | Topics

Post by Deep »

Some iwakura podcast, but they stoned or something, listen on speed x1.25. Sound is bad too.

tl;dr - they're loving nmh3, like its the best thing ever :o :lol:
kill the past
CENSORED
BANNED

Post by CENSORED »

Deep wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 5:46 am

Some iwakura podcast, but they stoned or something, listen on speed x1.25. Sound is bad too.

tl;dr - they're loving nmh3, like its the best thing ever :o :lol:
Mmmmmh that name sounds familiar where have I heard it before!?
https://www.paradisehotel51.com/k7sin/killthecast.htm
God damn can this man stop living in my shadow? I'm joking of course, he is so huge that simply by passing in front of the sun. He forces all of us to live in his shadow.
Either way I am not really interested in the opinion of a man who thinks I want to gas jews, who spreads lies about me gassing jews, and hosts a forum where he refuses to correct anyone claiming I want to gas the jews
CENSORED
BANNED

Post by CENSORED »

I moved your latest post to the shitposting thread because our conversation really has nothing to do with No More Heroes at this point, we might as well continue it there.
I haven't been posting my walls of text the past few days because I'm actually working on a super secret project (not really) for the website, and I'd rather finish that up first before spending a lot of time posting
Krizzx
Giant Smile

Post by Krizzx »

This dude goes a little into cut content. Apparently, Midori's dad was Fleming from Shadows of the Damned. Travis was supposed to go to hell and fight Fleming after dying. There was suppose to be a talking alligator from Flower Sun and Rain, actual sontext for some of the defense missions and optional bosses.

This is suppose to have some cut emails.

https://www.believeinthe.net/nmh3/
CENSORED
BANNED

Post by CENSORED »

Krizzx wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:41 am This dude goes a little into cut content. Apparently, Midori's dad was Fleming from Shadows of the Damned. Travis was supposed to go to hell and fight Fleming after dying. There was suppose to be a talking alligator from Flower Sun and Rain, actual sontext for some of the defense missions and optional bosses.

Yeah that's from the interview I linked before, did you even read it? lol
https://www.thegamer.com/interview-suda ... asshopper/
I don't know how that would have worked considering that Fleming is a videogame character in the context No More Heroes. It doesen't really match the backstory of Midorikawa that we were given in the comic, but the game already retcons so much that why would it matter. (Notorious and Mr. Blackhole already appeared in TSA as completely different characters)
I guess the idea is that Blackhole prison is where videogame characters go when they die or something. In the finished game, Travis is just revived by Deathman and then meets a Takashi Miike 3d model that is not even voiced by Takashi Miike lol.
There's even a cutscene where they talk about Blackhole prison, even though Travis doesen't go there at all in the finished game.

Either way it just sounds like more lolsrandom shit, so while I am curious to see if there's any remnant of the cut content outside of the emails (tough luck. Nowadays they just hoard this shit on discord servers to sell it to youtubers.) I don't think it would have saved the game or something
Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

I hate that I'm now seeing forum discussions trying to build up KTP/NMH power level tier lists with Uehara Kamui placed at the very top, and Travis Touchdown just being one tier below him, lol.
Come on mang. I thought Kamui was just a conspiracy theory or meme but the Suda fanbase talks about him like he's some kind of horror-influenced DBZ character. I always saw Kamui more like Ghost in the Shell's Puppet Master. In that it's a character who's powerful due to his influence, not coz he's some supernatural ghost or some shit. I thought Kamui was supposed to be a meme, the source of his fear emanates from his urban myth perpetuated by the government.

The modern day USA version would be the sudden rise of White Supremacist gangs who for some reason wear Ambercrombie & Fitch as their uniform, AYY LMAO! Any one who actually knows anything about the underworld would tell you straight up how laughable that scenario is, because real life White supremacist groups wear tattoos from head to toe, and they mostly act as mules for the Columbian & Mexican cartels.

The funny part, is that the average American used to know this! Or I'd assume so based of Breaking Bad's writing which was 100% realistic in terms of gang affiliations and their relations with each other.
I like how Breaking Bad even showed that Southern USA is basically Mexico, and that the local police are too ill-equipped to handle them. Those were back in the days when American media was based off of reality, instead of this weird schizo fantasy were the USA was supposedly a Rainbow coalition during WW2.

Point I'm making is that Kamui's power came from the government, since it was the fear of Kamui's myths that everyone is afraid of.
The internet fan base talk about him like he's some kind of Anime Super Villain though, AYY LMAO!

I don't get it, I thought Suda51 was supposed to be Jap David Lynch so why aren't his fans talking about his works as though it were David Lynch? They just talk about his shit like it's a Shonen anime and that's my problem with this united KTP/NMH universe. KTP is nothing at all like Shonen. KTP was Ghost in the Shell, they were just political thrillers where the main threat is the flow & control of information. Not who has the sharpest sword or can withstand the most fireball blasts.

Did Cristina actually speak in FSR? I always assumed that those were hallucinations or a different DMT-like induced other-dimension. The real world version would be The Purple Lady.

Cristina is supposed to be a friggin stuffed toy. Everything about Toriko Kusabi is just obtuse & esoteric to me. That's what makes her awesome though. It's just like David Lynch, some shit goes by without ever being explained or rationalized at all coz there's plenty of phenomenon in the real world that are unexplainable to this day.
Toriko is Tetsuguro's daughter but they never interact with each other in FSR. Just like how the real murderer of the Moonlight murders was in FSR, but she's just walking around as a normal civilian in FSR and even gets poisoned only for Sumio to save her even though one of his colleagues was investigating her case.

It's that level of detail that made me a fan of the universe. It made KTP come off more like a series of novels rather than as a series of video games, since video games generally have simplistic plots that focus on the characters as the setting. (Metal Gear Solid series is a prime example of this. The entire global-conflict plot revolves around just a core group of 6 people and they're all just military grunts lol.)
Now KTP has just been turned into some Shonen anime shit where you solve all your problems with fighting. In KTP, the only one that had a happy ending was FSR, and even then you just completed your mission and then resumed your real identity after it.
Xed51 wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:49 pm
Krizzx wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:41 am This dude goes a little into cut content. Apparently, Midori's dad was Fleming from Shadows of the Damned. Travis was supposed to go to hell and fight Fleming after dying. There was suppose to be a talking alligator from Flower Sun and Rain, actual sontext for some of the defense missions and optional bosses.

I don't know how that would have worked considering that Fleming is a videogame character in the context No More Heroes.
LOL from my perspective this is all just goofy shit. It just makes me laugh coz I get this autistic when talking about the Yakuza setting. In Yakuza's world Virtua Fighter is just a video game but there's nothing in the setting which contradicts Streets of Rage and there was even an officially released SOR game that took place at Kamurocho. kek

Shit man, Spikeout could theoretically exist in the Yakuza universe and Yakuza was created by the same orange monkey who made Spiekout.
Either way it just sounds like more lolsrandom shit, so while I am curious to see if there's any remnant of the cut content outside of the emails (tough luck. Nowadays they just hoard this shit on discord servers to sell it to youtubers.) I don't think it would have saved the game or something
I'm still fucking pissed off that they called me a liar when I didn't lie about anything. They're the fucking liars. SHit and people wonder why everyone hates White people. Maybe it's coz you goons keep lying & stealing everyones' shit! Then they have the nerve to carry on as if their shit don't stink. That's fucking hilarious, so now Suda51 information is being treated like smuggled contraband that's being sold to the highest bidder. The fuck is this insanity?

Yo mang quick question, how come Michigan isn't part of the united NMH universe? Where's Yinling of Joytoy? Is she still hot? lol! Did the Shades guy from SC want to be killed? I never played it in English at all. For some reason I have 3 hours recorded on steam but I was prolly just stuck on the menu screen and left it on by accident.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
Va11 Hall-a Faggot: He's such a Chad. I bet he fucks an Asian bitch every night.
CapN Jack: Who the fuk These moFuggaz? :lol:
Iwazaru
qishmish

Post by Iwazaru »

I hate that I'm now seeing forum discussions trying to build up KTP/NMH power level tier lists with Uehara Kamui placed at the very top, and Travis Touchdown just being one tier below him, lol.
Come on mang. I thought Kamui was just a conspiracy theory or meme but the Suda fanbase talks about him like he's some kind of horror-influenced DBZ character. I always saw Kamui more like Ghost in the Shell's Puppet Master. In that it's a character who's powerful due to his influence, not coz he's some supernatural ghost or some shit. I thought Kamui was supposed to be a meme, the source of his fear emanates from his urban myth perpetuated by the government.
Not surprising, considering how almost nobody nowhere discussed deeply sociopolitic themes of TSC/25W aside for places where Xed raised the voice, lol, and some random blog nobody knows about.

It's 2021 and i still feel how TSC predicted so much bullshit. Like false information being used as weapon to manupilate masses. And decoys, "easy targets" to hide actual stuff behind that, while making "public image" being totally opposite of what happens. Also delusional creeps from kamuidrome. Etc. etc.

But nope, for most modern sudafags fanbase TSC is "eeew look how crazy! i dont understand a thing! wow, surreality!" that's all they talk. Or, worse, they start to come up with some fanfiction theories that make you puke.
wow.. we're sky high.. that shark we just jumped over is tiny.. we're so high right now (c)
Deep
Spiral Smile

Post by Deep »

I dunno the reason behind these backwards-assed moves to connect every title in Hopperuniverse (avengers parody move?) by Suda, but it seems he's been doing that for a while now. It doesn't work very well and comes of as a bunch of random reference characters and events poping up in middle of sentence just for the sake of it. This is the notion I'm getting from all that work. The bad thing about it, that fans are blindly following these decisions and take them as a faith, not thinking thru everything. Ghm isn't making any ktp games (i wish to be wrong), so I can't really understand reasoning behind lame-ass retconnings and knitting everything with big white strings together. It's all just looks awkward and unnecessary to me.
Now KTP has just been turned into some Shonen anime shit where you solve all your problems with fighting.
That's because GHM is now action studio (apparently). And 90% of their games from 2008 are going to be Killer is Dead\No More Heroes -esque games...Should've realized much earlier, not after these events.
kill the past
Krizzx
Giant Smile

Post by Krizzx »

Xed51 wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:49 pm

I don't know how that would have worked considering that Fleming is a videogame character in the context No More Heroes. It doesen't really match the backstory of Midorikawa that we were given in the comic, but the game already retcons so much that why would it matter. (Notorious and Mr. Blackhole already appeared in TSA as completely different characters)
I guess the idea is that Blackhole prison is where videogame characters go when they die or something. In the finished game, Travis is just revived by Deathman and then meets a Takashi Miike 3d model that is not even voiced by Takashi Miike lol.
There's even a cutscene where they talk about Blackhole prison, even though Travis doesen't go there at all in the finished game.

Must have been earlier in the thread. I didn't go through all that. Would have taken hours.

Sounds like more of an attempt to retcon all of his games into one Universe to me. Well, all except Lollipop Chainsaw, lol. The Sudaverse. I would have like to have seen the option boss fights, though.

Also, at the start says something about him forgetting Deathman's true identity when he beat the game. That is never explored again. I thought it would be something that would come up later, but nothing. I figured it would be something you got for finishing the deathman game in his room, but after watching that video, its clear that is not worth the effort. No hidden or secret content anywhere in the game other than the VN stories.

I wonder if the boundry break guy is still doing videos. Maybe he can do one to explore the red areas and see what else was cut.
Yo mang quick question, how come Michigan isn't part of the united NMH universe? Where's Yinling of Joytoy? Is she still hot? lol! Did the Shades guy from SC want to be killed? I never played it in English at all. For some reason I have 3 hours recorded on steam but I was prolly just stuck on the menu screen and left it on by accident.
Damn, how'd I forget about Michigan. The origin of ZakaTV. Well, I guess the ZakaTV broadcast in NMH 1 was the reference. You couldn't really reference anything else since everyone involved in Michigan died except the young chick that made snuff videos. She would have made for a nice boss fight or reference in NMH, I guess.

Yingling is probably a grandma now. She looked nice back in the day, though.

Definitely a mother at least.
Didn't know she was in Yakuza 3. That's the only one I haven't played yet, even though I have it. I'll probably get on that.

https://www.wired.com/2007/12/ero-terrorist-y/
Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

Deep wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:35 pm
Now KTP has just been turned into some Shonen anime shit where you solve all your problems with fighting.
That's because GHM is now action studio (apparently). And 90% of their games from 2008 are going to be Killer is Dead\No More Heroes -esque games...Should've realized much earlier, not after these events.
What am I supposed to realize?
When those games came out, they weren't part of KTP. All of those games were initially set within their own universes. Not a shared united one. KTP was always its own setting, and doesn't even make sense when combined with NMH, KID, Damned and all that other bullshit.

The action games are basically Robert Rodriquez films, but KTP had a tone that's more similar to David Lynch. Just try to combine the settings of those two directors, you won't find many people who'd be happy with that decision due to how the narrative focus of these two directors are in direct opposition with each other. The former is just about being cool, the latter is just an expression of ideas. In Lynch's case he was often hinting at the seedy underbelly of Hollywood with every single one of his Blue Velvet style films. I'm not even sure if Lynch even has a name for his Hollywood-derision films but it's obvious that Blue Velvet, Twin Peaks, Twin Peaks Fire Walk With Me, Lost Highway, Mulholland Drive, & Inland Empire are all part of the same setting, and even have a similar message of young women selling their souls as the price of fame.
Most of the characters from those movies meet each other during the credits of Inland Empire.

The KTP games have always had a David Lynch production style in that the plot revolved around the world & its setting. Not the characters. The characters are ancillary to the setting.
You're meant to explore its themes, not ponder if Kamui can knock out One Punch Man, lol!
TS/MS, SC, FSR are their own setting.
K7 is its own setting which retcons SC & FSR, but doesn't clash with MS or TS.
Twilight Syndrome is only related as part of the MS timeline which leads into SC.

I thought KTP was just its own thing. It's the only setting where the games directly relate with each other, as in you actually see characters continuing their stories from previous games. it wasn't just pointless cameos like in NMH.
The DC comics Vertigo imprint generally take place in their own universe, although sometimes they're cross over with the main DC comics setting. I prefer it this way since the Vertigo Sandman setting revolves around a pantheon who are even more powerful than Darkseid. Despite that, they're not DBZ style super villain gods or anything.
They're just gods living normal lives. The fact that they exist is what allows life, dreams & death, because these concepts wouldn't exist without them.

People who are fans of the Sandman comic, are generally not going to give a shit about a Morpheus (Sandman's main character) vs Superman fight. It's not the point of the character. You don't read these types of stories to see fights. You read Sandman for the ideas that they represent & have explored. KTP games actually take the time to explore multiple concepts on a given subject. The final conflict of the original Silver Case didn't have anything to do with Uehara Kamui, because Kamui was never the point of that game. He's just another tool of government control.
Kamui is not a character that you fight. He's just a story device. A Lovecraftian story centered around him & the fear that he causes in people would make much more narrative sense than to have him written as a Shonen villain/anti hero who Travis Touchdown will one day defeat when he becomes strong enough. LOL!

What's funny is that Resident Evil fans get angry over RE character being presented as super heroes, but that just shows that they've always ignored what the RE setting always was, government spec ops. Even in the orginal RE game, you were playing as a Spec Ops Wetwork of Military professionals, but for some reason the fanbase treats RE as if it were KTP.
KTP is the series which actually is just about a bunch of ordinary humans interacting with supernatural & the high-tech, but for the most part they're just normal humans who aren't peak humans of anything really.

I can imagine the RE cast taking on The Punisher & beating him. I can't do that with the KTP cast.
The most powerful characters in the KTP setting are notorious for their influence of power, like Lex Luthor. Even then that's not even a good comparison coz Lex is written like a super villain.

KTP's cast are written like a David Lynch film, the individual characters don't matter. It's the ideas that they explore that you're supposed to be paying attention to.
KTP is interesting, because it has characters who are written in a very Luciferian or Nyarlathotep manner such as Yayoi Hanayama or Kamui himself, but overall they're just passive characters who don't really direct the plot. They just influence it, and (in Yayoi's case) watch the chaos unfold around them.
That's very unique for a video game. It annoys me to see that uniqueness, being ignored in favor of Nerd self-insert superhero. If I had my way, I just have Kamui or Yayoi randomly kill off Travis Touchdown through an unrelated accident. Not that it matters, from what I understand, Travis has died multiple times already or he has been decapitated several times, but he still lives.

Yeah is it any wonder that I don't like that NMH is tainting the style of writing that KTP went for?
Kamui & Yayoi came off like a force of nature due to their ability to influence. The stories revolved around the madness of humanity, due to fear & paranoia. In MS, Yayoi actually does have DragonballZ super powers but she doesn't actually use them outside of one cutscene against her sister. In MS, that scene was presented like a DMT-induced surreality similar to David Lynch movies where some characters are suspected of interacting within their own Godlike outer dimension.

I'm not a fan of all of that depth being sidelined for mastubatory bullshit. There's a time & place for that sure. It's just that NMH isn't even popular and NMH3 flopped the hardest in Japan, out of the three NMH games.
Why does KTP's setting & identity have to suffer just to push NMH ahead among a very small core group of Western fans?
Yes KTP proper has an even smaller audience that probably isn't even over 100 fans just judging based off of Playstation trophies.
KTP does have a much higher ceiling for success if GHM would bother to give those games a LA Noire style budget some day.

Silver Case basically plays out like LA Noire except Silver Case's plot is actually interesting.
What it Silver Case's plot? it's not a typical detective serial, but it looks like & acts like one.
It is a political thriller, but there's so many otherworldy elements in these games that the writing almost comes off like The X-Files. It's not really the X-files either coz it's not saying "I believe" "The Truth is out There"
SC's tag line is "Kill the Past"
Meaning that beyond the managerial civic politics of the SC series, the core plot revolves around psychology.
TSC, FSR & K7 all delved into specific psychological trauma induced by mocking bird MKultra style experiments.
TSC just talked about it. In FSR, you are the experiment. In K7 you were a past experiment, a possible manchurian-style sleeper agent who doesn't know it yet.

Then you get to all of this Killer is dead fighting alien super heroes crap and I'm like ok whatever. Fucking boring.
I'm the first to tell you that I don't give a shit about a game's story. The difference with Suda is that the story that he sometimes tells, once every 2 decades is actually interesting coz Suda does a much more esoteric take on the same subjects that Deus Ex 1 & MGS2 explored, but Suda is out there in esoteric land like Cozy Okada & Kazuma Kaneko of 80s-early2000s style Shin Megami Tensei.
Persona 2 IS & EP were already talking about memes & cell phone culture way before they even became relevant in the USA during the mid to late 2010s. Those games depicted that culture as bringing forth the end of the world due to the onslaught of propaganda. It's funny coz the modern reality does look dire for the same exact reason.

If this were any other series I wouldn't mind. Then again look at what happened to SMT, they don't talk about any of that occult shit any more either, even though SMT originally started out as a game about the occult where you summoned demons through computer programs. Which is actually something that even Elon Musk believes.

Not surprising, considering how almost nobody nowhere discussed deeply sociopolitic themes of TSC/25W aside for places where Xed raised the voice, lol, and some random blog nobody knows about.

It's 2021 and i still feel how TSC predicted so much bullshit. Like false information being used as weapon to manupilate masses. And decoys, "easy targets" to hide actual stuff behind that, while making "public image" being totally opposite of what happens. Also delusional creeps from kamuidrome. Etc. etc.
TSC didn't predict it. it was already happening back in the 90s & early 2000s when these games were written. I know for sho' it was in the USA. The USA's entire mainstream media lied about Saddam Hussein and his alleged murder of incubator babies. The USA's entire mainstream media also lied non stop about The Dravidians. In both cases it was just the American government coercing the masses to agree with the murder & genocide of those that the government deemed as unworthy to live.

The entire MSM also completely lied about 9/11, JFK, and fuck man the list goes on & on. K7 showed you several ways that the government brainwashes you with my favorite being the Handsome men chapter. My 2nd fave is the Andrei Ulmeyda chapter which explained that governments create fake companies & fronts to further their influence that they don't actually have, but it doesn't matter coz everyone else believes it's real. So it's real.
Killer7 even talked about how the government sanctions the body harvesting of children. Which is true in real life, AYY LMAO!

Crazy how K7 can say so much truths but yet still be far below the radar coz K7's own fans can't understand it at all, and they claim that any one else who thinks they understand it. Is just faking.
It's funny coz in Japan, K7 was always known as a Geopolitical game. That's how it was advertised in the Japanese official site.

Silver Case was about Civic politics and the managerial side of politics which is far more relevant to the USA, even though TSC only talks about Japan. USA's main issue is that their managerial politics is full blown fucking retarded. Even TSC proposes to you that the only solution to managerial corruption, is to kill everybody up top, and eliminate all remaining upper levels of power. (It's the answer that Americans will never understand until it's too late.)
The most powerful characters (powerful as in their influence) in TSC 1 were the Hachisuka family. How were they dealt with? The Hachisuka family successor (who is a woman.) was murdered by Testsuguro after he was activated to kill all of them. The main daddy Hachisuka, got sent to prison I think. All I know is that he lost his main council seat during the aftermath of TSC.

I honestly don't think these games are hard to understand at all, if you actually have a basic understanding of politics. Which most Americans lack, ayy lmao!

But nope, for most modern sudafags fanbase TSC is "eeew look how crazy! i dont understand a thing! wow, surreality!" that's all they talk. Or, worse, they start to come up with some fanfiction theories that make you puke.
I don't think they understand what surreality is. Surreality implies that a situation is dream-like, but it's still real.
It happened. You naturally produce DMT within your body which causes the dreams in the first place, so the dreams are part of your subconscious mind & out of body projection. Out of body projection is said to be more real than real, because it's reality being observed without the confines of your human shell which can only interpret 3 to 4 dimensions at most with the 4rth dimension (Time) still being up in the air.

That's always been my problem with the internet as a whole. It's filled with too many "Geek-chic" nerds who jump on to trends but have little to no comprehension of the subjects that they're fanboying over. You just get people parroting each other for likes & retweets, but nobody is really saying anything.
Krizzx wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:41 am Damn, how'd I forget about Michigan. The origin of ZakaTV. Well, I guess the ZakaTV broadcast in NMH 1 was the reference. You couldn't really reference anything else since everyone involved in Michigan died except the young chick that made snuff videos. She would have made for a nice boss fight or reference in NMH, I guess.

Then we find out that this woman is actually Yayoi, lol. (She's not. I'm just saying that it'd be funny.) It wouldn't be the first time that she witnessed everybody being murdered and then being the sole survivor of the incident (since she's the one who indirectly killed everyone.) Like I said, Yayoi is basically Nyarlythotep. Chaos ensues where ever she goes & she just moves on like nothing happened.

Yingling is probably a grandma now. She looked nice back in the day, though.

Didn't know she was in Yakuza 3. That's the only one I haven't played yet, even though I have it. I'll probably get on that.

https://www.wired.com/2007/12/ero-terrorist-y/
I beat Yakuza 3. I don't remember her. Then again Yakuza 3 was heavily censored in the West. Kinda funny how the PS4 rerelease is still censored since they completely got rid of the Tranny character due to how Kiryu treated the tranny like it's an ugly freak. Which it is. The Y3 tranny was a hulking 6'5 monstrosity. It's insane how the USA is forcing everyone to recognize serial killer freaks in women's panties as 'the same or prettier' than biological females.

I looked up Yinling's recent pics. She's like 49 now but she still looks exactly the same, lol.
https://www.instagram.com/yinling_official/?hl=en
Not too shocking really. Kiriko Imafuji/Erika Nishino is around the same age but she still looks early 20s
https://www.instagram.com/kiriko.imafuji/?hl=en
She was way hotter when she was Erika Nishino & had a fatter ass, but that was before she got surgery to look bimboed up.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
Va11 Hall-a Faggot: He's such a Chad. I bet he fucks an Asian bitch every night.
CapN Jack: Who the fuk These moFuggaz? :lol: