The Man, the Myth.. The Missing? Q spoke to me, "Mr. TD is trapped in the Black Lodge. You must Kill the Past to free him."

Moderator: MagnificentTerrorism

HOUSELANDER
Spiral Smile

Similarities & Differences in Killer7 Comic Adaptation

Post by HOUSELANDER »

so i read the Killer7 Comics this what i think about it so far

issue no 1 starting with the comic explaining about the four powers formed the international Ethics Committe (IEC) to bring order & security on a global scale just like how the narrator explained in K7 game.in the game version the sunset chapter started in the Department of defense where the Army detecting a hundred of missile launching to japan.However the comics starting point is in the very beggining the Heaven Smile was introduced and attacking the ceremony of IEC.
the one who responsbile for the attack is the Rising Wind Party, an Extremist Right- wing Political faction in Japan due to evidence suggested that they the only one who is not onboard for the Anti Missile project.The Vice President & the secretary suggested President to hire the one who can do the job,it seems The president is not aware the existence of Smith Syndicate until now.
After Garcian Recieved the Mission from Christopher mills he return to his home.this is the part where i don't like because the moment Garcian enter his home,he get the message "Hello mr Smith,the election is drawing near have you decide on your vote,if you haven't please let the republic party make the most of your Precious ballot thank you & have a nice day" AFTER he meeting Christopher Mills which is makes no sense because the Message is actually a code for Mills to Garcian to meet at the Usual places.
in the game Garcian going to Restaurant Fukushima right away after meeting with Mills but in the comics Garcian return home to visit An Old man in wheelchair & Samantha.this is interesting part,in the game Garcian swiching to Harman Smith & get in the dark room to meet Harman smith is by the Tv in that room however in the comics Garcian meet Harman Smith by simply turn off the Light.but the TV still playing the role.

on Restaurant Fukushima Garcian meet Iwazaru & explaining there are 2 other Assasins in the Restaurant. Julia Kisugi Fukushima Secretary happen to be behind the front door of the restaurant, she shocked when the Mask the Smith Burst in & confused her because he thought it was Garcian who is at the front door.
Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Re: Similarities & Differences in Killer7 Comic Adaptation

Post by Jack »

I like how you're indirectly saying that the comic book has terrible writing. Which it does, but I didn't recall it being this bad, AYY LMAO!
However the comics starting point is in the very beggining the Heaven Smile was introduced and attacking the ceremony of IEC.
the one who responsbile for the attack is the Rising Wind Party, an Extremist Right- wing Political faction in Japan due to evidence suggested that they the only one who is not onboard for the Anti Missile project.
That's just full of fail. Why would a Japanese Extremist Right-Wing political faction even bother with a country that is outside of Japan. Furthermore, why would they be against an Anti-Missile project that protects Japan? LOL!

This is the problem that I always have when people write about Japan. They always write Japan as if their political factions are similar to an Anglo Brit-USA political divide.
Every single party in Japan is actually Left wing, as in Collectivist, but are labeled as Far Right by the West, coz all of Japan's Collectivist parties happen to be Ultra-Nationalist, except for the Communist who are pro-China, lol. American politics is much easier to understand once you realize that modern American politics are just a statist mechanism funded by corporations to keep both sides spending money on big corporate media. American politics is like a human equivalent of a Cow slaughterhouse, which acts as huge feedback loop, that keeps funding the beast that does nothing but raise their taxes, lol.

Japan really only has one dominant party, the Liberal Democrat Party, and the USA's MSM constantly labels them as a bunch of far right Nazis, lol! See a pattern here? The pattern is that Americans are really fucking dumb, and don't understand politics beyond a marketing slogan comprehension.

The Rising Wing Party (Which sounds like they're describing a fart.) is probably meant to be the Nippon-Kaigi, but that's also really fucking stupid. The American MSM loves to label Nippon-Kaigi as a bunch of Nazis, when they too are allied with the LDP.
Americans don't seem to understand what "Extremist Right-Wing" means, coz if the Rising Wind were truly Extremist Right, then that would imply that they tried to get along with the USA, coz the ultimate goal of a conservative party is to conserve the existence of their country & people. Why would they antagonize a nation that could just nuke them off of the map? K7 the game even shows Japan getting blown out of the map if you side with the USA.

This is what I really fucking hate about Amurkans though. They seem to only understand slogans. Fuck, the USA has the weirdest Progressive party that I ever seen, where it's about tranny kids cos-playing as girls, some weird ass LGBT faction, and a bunch of white people trying to claim Black Lives Matter as their own organization when I recall BLM existing during Obama's 2nd term, but the MSM treated BLM like garbage and acted as if they didn't exist coz BLM made Obama look bad. Contrast that with Le Current Year where MSM now acts as if BLM suddenly formed due to Trump when it's been around since Obama, in protest of Obama.

In Japan, I'm actually considered as a Progressive.
In Japan, progressive refers to influences outside of Japan, such as western technology. It's only in the West or specifically the USA, where Progressive has this weird, distorted meaning that refers to The Young Turk's (the youtube e-celebs) politically platform.
Progressive doesn't necessarily mean Big government. That's just what it has been mutated in to, within the West due to Big Corporation meddling who seem to dictate the political dichotomies of the USA.
American Right & Left are both really fucking stupid, coz neither side has anything to do with real politics.
The Vice President & the secretary suggested President to hire the one who can do the job,it seems The president is not aware the existence of Smith Syndicate until now.
After Garcian Recieved the Mission from Christopher mills he return to his home.this is the part where i don't like because the moment Garcian enter his home,he get the message "Hello mr Smith,the election is drawing near have you decide on your vote,if you haven't please let the republic party make the most of your Precious ballot thank you & have a nice day" AFTER he meeting Christopher Mills which is makes no sense because the Message is actually a code for Mills to Garcian to meet at the Usual places.
Yeah a lot of people who played Killer7 thought those were just veiled insults towards Bush, when it's exactly as you said. It was just codespeak to meet with a certain spook, the K7's handler.

It also makes no sense to me why a POTUS would send out an assassin to deal with a foreign country's "Extremist Right Wing" party. What ever the fuck that means. Isn't USA's normal MO to just brainwash everyone through the news that Japan were yelling "Allah Ackbar" and want to take away your freedoms. We must protect Israel, USA's greatest Ally in the East. We must eliminate Japan or they'll obtain Nukes 6 months from now! Then send out the entire army just to destroy one fucking piece of land. USA did that with Libya, Afghanistan, & Iraq. They're still trying with Syria but that pesky Little Putin keeps getting in the way.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
Va11 Hall-a Faggot: He's such a Chad. I bet he fucks an Asian bitch every night.
CapN Jack: Who the fuk These moFuggaz? :lol: