The Man, the Myth.. The Missing? Q spoke to me, "Mr. TD is trapped in the Black Lodge. You must Kill the Past to free him."

Moderator: MagnificentTerrorism

CENSORED
BANNED

Moonlight Syndrome event on March the 6th

Post by CENSORED »

The game might be getting re-released, weird they would announce a talk event about a PS1 game if it's not to announce some remaster
Iwazaru
qishmish

Re: Moonlight Syndrome event on March the 6th

Post by Iwazaru »

Hopefully.

Meanwhile, this full trailer from 90s is cool AF

wow.. we're sky high.. that shark we just jumped over is tiny.. we're so high right now (c)
kinezumi
Heaven Smile

Post by kinezumi »

If this gets a re-release and a PC version, it's a guaranteed buy from me.
Iwazaru
qishmish

Post by Iwazaru »

I hope they have brains not to make it Google Stadia (semi)-exclusive like SNK attempted with new SamSho, LOL.
wow.. we're sky high.. that shark we just jumped over is tiny.. we're so high right now (c)
CENSORED
BANNED

Post by CENSORED »

What is disappointing to me about these events, is that nobody ever asks any interesting questions.
You can easily see how Suda tailors himself to whoever is interviewing him, because he is capable of some pretty profound observations about life and death when he's in the proper context, but most of the time he's being interviewed by some obnoxious ass gamer that only wants to talk about nerdy shit, so they repeat the same things at each other over and over again. I lost count of how many times I heard that Travis Touchdown was inspired by Johnny Knoxville
CENSORED
BANNED

Post by CENSORED »

https://www.loft-prj.co.jp/schedule/lofta/140440
Apparently it is just going to be a speaking event, though a surprise announcement is not off the table I guess

EDIT: The event has been cancelled due to corona virus lol, what a shame. I wonder if that fan translation is still going on.