The Man, the Myth.. The Missing? Q spoke to me, "Mr. TD is trapped in the Black Lodge. You must Kill the Past to free him."

Moderator: MagnificentTerrorism

CENSORED
BANNED

Re: sals killer7 stuff

Post by CENSORED »

Yo Xed, how are you doing? Hope you are doing good and you and your family are in good health too man
I'm doing fine. I had to figure out how to earn some money while in the lockdown, and thankfully I got some more writing gigs but other than that noone around me is sick or anything.
As far as I know, cdromantic figured all the stuff out himself. I was barely involved with these cutscenes, more in the how to make stuff working in Dolphin area. (Also thanks pavo for all the help/findings!)
You can ask cdromantic to repost these, but I would guess he doesn't mind at all. He has also twitter under cdromantic@jordanDotObj
My apologies, I remember hearing about it through you and I really couldn't understand the details because all this shit goes way over my head LOL. I must have gotten confused.

As per your explanation on how the coding for the old cutscenes in the beta works, all that stuff you posted is very interesting to me, I don't know anyone else who actually has the expertise to explain it, let alone to get into it in detail. Again that's not my area of expertise at all, so I treasure this kind of contribution
HOUSELANDER
Spiral Smile

Post by HOUSELANDER »

That Curtis killing Dan Smith video legit or fanmade?
CENSORED
BANNED

Post by CENSORED »

HOUSELANDER wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:55 am That Curtis killing Dan Smith video legit or fanmade?
It's a cutscene from the game's beta that was reconstructed by fans, I wish I had the expertise to go through the beta files myself but when it comes to that I am a fucking retard
Sal
Heaven Smile

Post by Sal »

custom made 3d prints giveaway, everyone can enter. 5 ppl can win these. cheers

- k7 fan for live -
Iwazaru
qishmish

Post by Iwazaru »

oh wow
wow.. we're sky high.. that shark we just jumped over is tiny.. we're so high right now (c)
Sal
Heaven Smile

Post by Sal »

More stuff.

enjoy,
yours sal4
- k7 fan for live -