"Inclusivity is an ongoing education for everyone, and nothing is set in stone." - Tim Schafer
Fun fact: God of War is on sale right now, but the SJWs are trying to stop it!

Moderators: WhereGamingDies, Airport51

Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Re: Shooters

Post by Jack »

Isuka wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:39 pm I honestly can't tell if Fortnite is a faster game now.
How could you not tell? It was near unplayable back in the day, coz it was jumping shotguns everywhere, & getting 1 shot killed in every match. In 2021, you move as fast as Doomguy. We still have jumping shotguns everywhere but you're now fast enough to dodge every shot and then shoot them pointblank in the face Doomguy style.

Fortnite's movement is almost as smooth as Rogue Company. RC has a roll though. It's a Hi-Rez game so you just know that they're going to fuck up RG too, like they eventually fuck every other game that they've made.
That game where you dc'd/left, I was doing bad most of that match, then the moment you left suddenly all my shots were connection properly. Damn near killed their whole team in short order, still lost the match though.
I had zero connection or frame rate issues at all, although Switch only plays at 30fps.
How the fuck did you come back? I thought your reboot ticket expired. I saw your blue bar go all the way down. I gotta get my level up to 75 to unlock Lexa. I'm at 62 right now. Not bad for someone who has only played it for 9 days so far.

Fuck what I love about group mode, is torturing fools. I teabagged this one dude and then I carried him to the gas station, I threw him at the gas pump. I walked backwards while shooting at the gas pump. You could see the downed player try to crawl away before the gas exploded, but nope. He blew up. LOL that's like a Hitman 47 type of execution. "I didn't kill that guy? It was just an unfortunate fatality when a gas station suddenly exploded for some reason."
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
Va11 Hall-a Faggot: He's such a Chad. I bet he fucks an Asian bitch every night.
CapN Jack: Who the fuk These moFuggaz? :lol:
Isuka
Duplicator Smile

Post by Isuka »

Oops, not the last match. the one before that. I forgot I even played that game. I died early getting a melee kill than getting shot in the back. I'm going to try playing on the PS4 and Switch to see if the game plays any better (more stable).
Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

Isuka wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:45 am Oops, not the last match. the one before that. I forgot I even played that game. I died early getting a melee kill than getting shot in the back. I'm going to try playing on the PS4 and Switch to see if the game plays any better (more stable).
I don't recall ever disconnecting in any match except for the final match where I hit the "leave" button.
There does seem to be something weird going on with the pc crossplay, but I wouldn't know. I mostly only play with pc people anyway. I don't even have my switch friends added in Fortnite.

BTW Psylocke is back in the Fortnite store, along with a bunch of other Marvel characters, Master Chief & Kratos.

Butt, none of them are Chun Li so who cares?! I kinda want Domino though, coz it's the og original comic book Domino (The hot Goth bitch.) and not the lame MCU version that looks like some stinky Pam Grier wannabe.
Blade is the most expensive character which is weird as hell to me, coz Blade is nowhere near as popular as he was back in the 90s. They're using the badass Wesley Snipes Blade btw, not the new MCU one who looks fucking lame. Ironman actually shoots beams from out of his hand, instead of guns.

I'm an idiot, I believe the rumors that Samus Aran is coming so I'm saving muh vcucks for her, even though it's most likely just another baseless Metroid rumor where we see fucking nothing ever, coz it's just fans hungry for some more Samus. (Retro studios has some stupid author chick who wants to turn Samus Aran into a transgender. Ain't that some shit? The one example of a strong woman in videogames who's existed since the 80s, and you want to erase her identity as a biological female, into a guy? LOL Americans!

Ah mang, I've been playing this horde mode tower defense game called Hypercharged Unboxed and it's fucking badass. https://store.steampowered.com/news/app ... 9823846450
Its pvp mode is probably the closest thing we'll ever get to a new Timesplitters game.

Hypercharged is basically that Fortnite zombie building pve mode that nobody fucking plays lol. That's what great about Hypercharged though, it's the offline version of Fortnite, for when I can't play fortnite.

Damn near every video gushes about how great Hypercharged is, but this is the one that shows gameplay of how it looks, and he accurately fills you in on what this game is.

Too bad he has the shittiest thumbnail though. Who wants to click on that vid after seeing his gay face? He had the best vid though. Other videos have way better thumbnails but the gameplay footage they showed aren't as good, or as convincing.
One of the comments made me laugh coz they said that this is a better GI Joe game than the actual GI Joe game. It's funny coz it's true. The GI Joe game put in zero effort, but it had a really badass trailer.
If you divorce Hyper Charged from its Toy Story inspiration, it will still be a badass Smash Tv type of shooter coz it plays a lot like Insect Armageddon or the much more recent EDF game, Iron Rain but with Gears of War style Horde mode building. Hypercharged feels like a typical Alien invasion game, but with toys instead of different alien species.
Yeah it's more like Iron Rain since you can fully customize your characters and make waifus.
Goddamn it why can't the Switch get a real Earth Defense Force game? Yes I do consider the Western EDFs as real EDF although Iron Rain is actually made by a Japanese company, they just get labeled as Western coz they're the same guys who used to make the WWE games. (They now make AEW games though.)
I prefer Iron Rain style EDF's coz there's much less grinding and you fight alongside a squad.

The Hypercharged demo sucks ass though. It's just that the gameplay vids from the actual dev looked so good that I bought the full version anyway and I'm glad I did. It's finally an offline shooter that plays as good as Fortnite, but not as well as Rogue Company. (Rogue Company is trash though coz it's Hi-rez and like every hi-rez game, it has zero matchmaking. Every Fortnite match I've played so far felt fair, like I had a real chance to win. Every Hi-rez game however, seems to have an RNG matchmaker where they intentionally make it impossible for you to win by teaming you up with a bunch of retards while the opposing team are all pros.)

The actual Hypercharged game is great coz it has bots and I'm amazed by how the bots actually play like real people. (It's near on par with Smash Bros, except Smash has bots that mimic multiple styles of gameplay.) These are the most accurate bots that I've ever seen from a FPS game. My only complaint is that every single bot plays like a pro-arena shooter Doomguy fag, who also does the Fortnite shotgun jump. I think it should have a couple of bots who play like Call of Duty fags, and a few who play like Minecraft fags, just like Fortnite.

In PVP, the AI constantly jukes side to side, and will even do the Fortnite Autoshotty trick just to evade your shots. In co-op defense mode, they actually run around & build structures, and completely change their ai to aimed shots.

Hypercharged also has girls with big asses. The game can get away with that coz you're playing as 80s early 90s era toy figures.

What I like is how extremely violent the game is but still gets away with a teen rating, coz they're just toys.
When you kill someone in this game, their body falls apart into pieces like in Gears of War. You can even shoot people in half.

I bought it while it was still on sale for $13, but it's worth the full price. (I think it's like 15 or $20 but it feels as complete as Timesplitter's multiplayer. It's just missing a campaign but I rarely ever played TS's campaign anyway.)
This plays way more like how I expected Splatoon to play like.
As someone who was a kid during the 80s & 90s, and who also owned tons of toys. Hypercharged brings in a shit ton of nostalgia of when I'd play with my toys with other kids, and we'd pretend that the toys were having wars and shit. Most people had Gi Joes, and the default soldiers are Gi Joes in this game. When I was a kid, I had Aliens toys (as in the second Alien movie with the colonial marines), Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle toys, Wrestling toys, Transformers, Godzilla & Street Fighter GI Joe toys. This game actually has toys modeled after Ryu from Street Fighter, lol. I'm liking the game so much that I'm considering buying the supporter pack which comes with a Mad Max chick and another GI Joe inspired character.

I really only have two complaints, the default controls fucking suck coz the movement speed is so slow & sluggish when you're not running so you have to go into options and turn run into a toggle button so you can be running all the time, which is as fast as Fortnite's walk, lol. Better than being fucking slow though.
My 2nd complaint is that there's not enough giant monsters. The big bad boss of this game is a T-rex figure. There was also a giant Mecha transformer thing in the first level, and there's one other giant motherfucker, but I forgot what it was. You can fight off huge airplanes & tanks too, but I want more monsters.

A 3rd complaint I would've had would be lack of third person coz the platforming in this game is just so awkward in first person, but they actually added third person to the Switch version a few days ago. I think the Steam version had it since December.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
Va11 Hall-a Faggot: He's such a Chad. I bet he fucks an Asian bitch every night.
Isuka
Duplicator Smile

Post by Isuka »

Hypercharge kinda reminds me of Microvolts, it's also a shooter with toy aesthetics.
Krizzx
Giant Smile

Post by Krizzx »

I never even heard of this game before I saw this video, but it looks nice. Its a game where you play with toys using rooms in a house as an arena.

Also, this showcases just not how much better CryEngine is than Unreal engine, but its a Switch ports that actually made effort. They didn't just cram it own a cart and scale down or remove anything that didn't fit like most ports do. This is a full featured game, and they made it look and run even better after launch. A lot of people love to jump to blame the hardware for games running poor on Nintendo systems, but its bullshit. Anytime a game runs bad on anything, that means the development lacked effort/or funding.

Digital Foundry are the kings of putting down Nintendo hardware, but they couldn't deny how advanced this was.

Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

Man that sucks, Fortnite deleted the new guns from last week. I was hoping that six shooters & revovlers would stick around, to replace the shitty ass hand cannon. I'm mad addicted to this game. You can fire all six shots from the hip with a six shooter, making it almost as broke as the Drum shotguns.

Fortnite gives me a rush like no other, once you survive your first Battle royale, and killed 10 motherfuckers in a row, in the fucking beginning of the fucking match, only to be caught in a brutal 5 way final battle 10 minutes later where we're all blowing up each others' buildings trying to get a flank or pointblank shot in.

You see all this chaos happening, with fools chasing you, then you get the bright idea to play dead, and randomly hide somewhere that no one else will look. A couple minutes later, the other 4 retards are gunning each other down. You hear big ass war near you, but you can't see it, coz you'd reveal yourself if you did.
You suddenly hear the gunshots stop, so you finally run back out as fast as you can and then you fucking head shot kill the final survivor while she's trying to sip a full shield potion.
BAM! You just won another Battle Royale match. SHit is addicting.

What's shocking to me, is that the secret to winning in Fortnite is to actually use your brain.
I thought it would be more like Tetris 99 where the player with the best reflexes win. I never won a single T99 match, I get into the top 3 a lot but I'm just not fast enough to keep up with T99.
I'm not fast enough to keep up with the Minecraft fags in Fortnite, so I don't even bother. Just use their building-techniques against them.

Makes me feel like Solid Snake or something. He's just a human, going up against super humans, but he always Batman's his way out of every battle.
Splatoon 3 seems like it may go openworld. It better play out like Fortnite's openworld.
Krizzx wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 12:03 am I never even heard of this game before I saw this video, but it looks nice. Its a game where you play with toys using rooms in a house as an arena.
Yeah we was talking about Hypecharge in the previous two posts.
What's crazy is that this game is actually a quasi platformer. I was this close to selling of Mario 3d All Stars, but Hypercharge's level design gave me a new found respect for Mario Shitshine, coz the platforming & collectible finding really reminded me of Shitshine's level design.

You have to do the platforming crap just to unlock more characters & skins, because they're locked behind collectibles. Similar to how Mario games are gated by how many stars he collects.
The hardest one by far is actually the tutorial level. I had no idea that nearly everything you see in that level, which isn't gated by a border, is actually a potential platform to jump on or vault over.

This motherfucker makes this look so easy (and he did it in first person, which is even harder.) when it took me 7 fucking hours just to finally unlock Pleb, AYY LMAO! Pleb is Hypercharge's version of the Crash Dummies.
I spent 7 fucking hours just learning the stage layout, how to do triple jumps, and figuring out the right angles to vault over.

It's thanks to that vid that I finally learned how to do impossible jumps to reach collectibles in other stages.
In the first level, there's a collectible in the closet where the hangars are at, but there's no visible way to reach it, so I assumed that you had to build a structure to reach it. In reality you have to jump into the light in the middle of the room, then run off, and then do a jump as you're falling and then a 2nd jump (with the button held down.) to reach the hangar rack. After that, you gotta do some Prince of Persia/ Tom Raider shit, and balance on the hangar pole as you try to reach the collectible, then climb up a ledge and grab it before you lose your balance or something.

The level design is amazing, coz on the surface, they're already great deathmatch arenas but at the same time they're multi-layered platforming levels, on par with Mario 64 & Mario Shitshine.
(Galaxy is more like an obstacle course, like 3d World.)
Just like Mario, I never bothered to watch a walkthrough for all of the collectibles. I only did so with Hypercharge tutoial coz I couldn't understand why Pleb wasn't unlocking when in the demo, all you have to do is beat the tutorial. The tutorial is easy, but unlocking Pleb is hard, both due to the platforming, and the insane armies that you have to fight off.

That guy made it look easy, but it really isn't I had to start over many times coz the hypercharge blew up.

As for the gun play. Hypercharge feels like oldschool classic Arena shooters, done right.
Doom 2016 is how you do it wrong, where combat revolves around QTEs. In Doom 2016, your aim doesn't matter just like classic fps.
Hypercharge just retains the quick movement of classic, but aiming actually does matter, and knowing when to fire from the hip matters.
It has iron sights & everything, so the shooting feels modern but it's just as movement-based as Unreal Tournament.
The gameplay reminds me of Fortnite, but Fortnite itself has battles that feels sorta like classic FPS.
In Fortnite, Hypercharge, you have full blown gun duels with fools, where fights can easily last a minute if you're both really good at dodging.

Rogue Company also has great duels but that's more of a tactical shooter, that happens to have good movement, but a shitty developer (Hi-Rez, they make great games, but the worse matchmaking in the world.), lol.

Anyone play Plants vs Zombie Battle for Neighborville?
https://www.ea.com/games/plants-vs-zomb ... ghborville
It has an offline mode which is like GTA online where you interact in a huge interactive world.
If the offline mode plays like Fortnite's Battle Royale, I'm down.

I'm kinda interested in it, only coz on the Switch, you're hungry for practically any decent shooter that shows up on the platform, coz we ain't get nothing. We ain't even getting Aliens Fireteam, let alone a motherfucking Real Earth Defense Force game.
The Switch is basically a portable PS3/X360, but so many game devs treat the Switch as if it were another 3ds, that's why you see like near direct 3ds ports like RUne Factory, a game I loved on the 3ds but I would never fucking pay $60 for a game that still looks like a handheld game. RF4 was basically an even lower-tech Ys game with farming, lol.
Also, this showcases just not how much better CryEngine is than Unreal engine, but its a Switch ports that actually made effort. They didn't just cram it own a cart and scale down or remove anything that didn't fit like most ports do.
Hypercharged & Crysis aren't on carts at all, lol. I wish they were, and I'm sure that they prolly are through strictly limited games, but fuck that. I ain't paying some overpriced strictly limited shit. Motherfucking Turok cost about $100 from them. I'm hoping that there's a real physical version of "Asha in Monsterworld", because so far I only see a Limited games version.
This is a full featured game, and they made it look and run even better after launch. A lot of people love to jump to blame the hardware for games running poor on Nintendo systems, but its bullshit. Anytime a game runs bad on anything, that means the development lacked effort/or funding.
Yeah faggots always do that. I remember seeing plenty of motherfuckers making fun of the gfx for the AEW game, and they blamed it on the Switch, when the game wasn't even fucking developed for the Switch at the time, lol! It was coming to every system (PS5,PS4, Xbawks, etc.) except the Switch, but everybody fucking blames the Switch as the reason why it looks like shit. Not that I care about the graphics, I play the shit out of "Wrestling Empire", coz the gameplay kicks ass. It's like a create your own Sega Saturn Fighter.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
Krizzx
Giant Smile

Post by Krizzx »

Yeah we was talking about Hypecharge in the previous two posts.
What's crazy is that this game is actually a quasi platformer. I was this close to selling of Mario 3d All Stars, but Hypercharge's level design gave me a new found respect for Mario Shitshine, coz the platforming & collectible finding really reminded me of Shitshine's level design.
Oh, you're right. I posted that before headed out, so I didn't check the thread. I would get it, but i got so many new games recently(SRW X and T, Persona 5 Strikers, Ryza 2, and some shit from Nipponichi where you beat jewels out of shit) that I'm holding off on getting anything else new for a while. I haven't even taken PS5 Strikers out of its rapper yet, and fuck, Harvest Moon and Bravely Default 2 just came. Then Monster Hunter Rise later in the months, and that all just what I got on the Switch, lol. Why they got to release everything so close together.

Blizzard better hurry up with Overwatch 2. The interest in the game and Overwatch in general has started to flatline. Dying Light 2 might encounter a similar fate if it doesn't drop anything soon. Its been in development so long that most people have forgotten about it. It went through an entire console generation without a release. That's never a goo sign.

I'm waiting until I start hearing positive news about the state of Cyberpunk 2077 before I buy that.

Prodeus is supposed to be coming to the switch when it finally releases. This game has me intrigued. If I get it, it will probably be the PC version, but they created 3D models then made sprites of them to get a kind of dos FPS animation style, but with modern levels of detail.

Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

Lara Croft (Classic, Nu, & Angel of Darkness Anniversary versions.) is in Fortnite now! Along with some Dc comics bitch. Lara looks like shit though. She just looks like that Latina/Asian default from FN Season 1.
(I can't tell the difference, they look the same except for the names. Latina is named Ramirez I think.) Chun Li & Ryu seemed to be the only time that the FN devs actually gave a fuck and actually put in a ton of effort to render the 3rd party models.

LOL Ryu murdered the fuck out of the Banana man. I get the battlepass by default since I'm still part of FN crew. I'll prob resub again if I need a quick burst of credits & full access to battlepass if another Chun Li caliber model comes along. Seeing how Lara Croft turned out though, I don't think that's likely. I do like OG Lara enough to buy her, but FN did a poor job with Lara. They made the Nu-school Lara look better coz she actually has tits now, but they look like shit compared to early 2000s era Lara Croft.

I hope that Samus Aran doesn't suddenly show up near the end of the Season as Paid DLC like Chun Li & Ryu did. I finally have Ryu now since his set was on sale again yesterday & I only had to use 600 vcucks. I now have muh Smiling Ryu Shinkiro art as one of the loading screens that I use.

Holy fuck though, this must happen everytime a new season starts, THE HACKERS COME BACK!
NOW I REMEMBER WHY I FUCKING HATED FORTNITE AND NEVER WANTED TO PLAY IT AGAIN!
In the first 4 matches I did tonight (In Team Battle no less.), I was fighting nothing but fucking aimbots! Most people in my teams would rage quite a few minutes into the match coz it becomes quickly apparent that you're fighting aimbot scrubs.

This same shit happened to my back in 2018 when I decided to try out Fortnite for the very last time. It was during their lame Dubstep season. I recall dying in the first 5 seconds of every match by some jumping lunatic with an autoaim shotgun.
I'M SEEING THAT SAME EXACT CRAP AGAIN! You can't defend against it coz they instantly kill you the moment that they see you.

It wasn't until my 5th match that I finally leveled my battlepass out of lvl 1, coz it was the only one that I didn't rage quit from. It still had fucking autoaim faggots, but it'd be like 10 of us shooting the same fucking idiot so it wasn't as easy for the auto aim fag to win.

I'm gonna have to quit Fortnite for a week and then come back once the Autoaim faggots are gone.
SHIT I THOUGHT IT WAS BAD, THAT I WAS GETTING SHOT AT BY SHOTGUNS, AT SNIPER RANGE 50 SOMETHING FEET AWAY!

Then I see this, lol! That's some of the worst cheating I've ever seen.

Where's the satisfaction in that? How is that shot even possible? He shot him through like 8 walls, and then the bullet curved its trajectory when he was nowhere near the aimbot faggot's line of sight. It's even more unrealistic than the JFK magic bullet theory.

When I rack up my epic kill counts, it's done through sheer skill of flicking the analog sticks like an arcade joystick.
These cheating motherfuckers just turned some hack on and all they did is move their screen to get their epic kill counts lol.
What a bunch of pussies.
Krizzx wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 11:53 pm Oh, you're right. I posted that before headed out, so I didn't check the thread. I would get it,
It was only $14 when you posted. Although it's worth the full $20. My issue with it though is that only the smaller enemies seem random. The giant sized toys only come out 1 at a time in a select few stages, and they always get stuck on your traps lol.
Part of what made Left4Dead fun was having to fight off 3 tanks at a time while fighting off an entire horde coz Boomer blew up on one of us.
Blizzard better hurry up with Overwatch 2. The interest in the game and Overwatch in general has started to flatline.
Who even plays OW these days? I was never interested in OW2 coz it's PvE bullshit that looked exactly like the shitty ass co-op mode that they did for a month from back in 2018.
On top of that, I hate like every single new character that's came out. They're the definition of generic. What ever happened to cool ass characters like Widowmaker where I could just use her Samus Aran costume, and she actually looked liked Samus.
At least Paladins is still getting cool new characters (like the goth Vora or that Giant Wurm Snake thing who moves like Wrecking Ball.), the MM is just so terrible that I don't get why anyone still plays that shit either.

Once upon a time, I thought it was likely that D.va would make it into Smash Bros, but OW completely fucking flopped on Switch, lol! (Jonesy or Lexa from Fortnite seems to be far more likely now.)
I'd be thinking it'd be a shoe-in since Paladins was popular as fuck on the Switch all the way up until it included crossplay with the PS4, which in turn completely took over the Paladins scene with their bullshit. A lot of the raiding crews I was part of on PS4, are the same fucking assholes that I keep fighting when I'm on the Switch, coz those crews pretty much just chased away all of the noobs.

Dying Light 2 might encounter a similar fate if it doesn't drop anything soon. Its been in development so long that most people have forgotten about it. It went through an entire console generation without a release. That's never a goo sign.
I know I sure as hell forgot about. I actually kinda liked Dying Light 1. I also don't really give a fuck about it though. About the only one of those shitty shooters I kinda miss is Far Cry coz there's nothing like it on the Switch.
By which I mean the Primal, FC 5 series. Not the oldschool Fag's Cry, that played like Crysis. The newer Fag's Cry games played like Fallout, if Failout games didn't have some of the worst gunplay ever conceived.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
Iwazaru
qishmish

Post by Iwazaru »

My dear console-only friends. I have just one thing to say.

Get fucking Quake I now!

Avaialble for Switch, Xbox One, PS4 (and PC, as usual). Crossplay is enabled or disabled per each server/lobby.

I'm serious, game might look damn ugly but its amazingly fun even 25 years later. Both single-player/coop and deathmatch.
wow.. we're sky high.. that shark we just jumped over is tiny.. we're so high right now (c)
Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

Switch gets the best version of Doom Slayers Collection.
https://www.bestbuy.com/site/doom-slaye ... Id=6475803
I'm thinking of getting it, but I already own every game from that collection except for Doom 3 & Doom 2016.
I'm waiting to see if Doom 2016 comes with the entire game on the card. Doom 3 is just trash. It tries going for a survival horror feel like Doom 64 but the level designs are so fucking linear and feels like a hallway simulator.

Eternal is on sale right now, but I'm not using up 30 something gb on some shit that I'll prolly only play once. I got bored of Doom 2016 after playing through it twice. Meanwhile I still play the fuck out of the classics.
Iwazaru wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:11 pm Get fucking Quake I now!

Avaialble for Switch, Xbox One, PS4 (and PC, as usual). Crossplay is enabled or disabled per each server/lobby.

I'm serious, game might look damn ugly but its amazingly fun even 25 years later. Both single-player/coop and deathmatch.
Yeah that ish was advertised on Nintendo's channel with a far more badass trailer,

which looked way better than that choppy ass No More Heroes 3 game they were showing. "RASBERRY!, STRABEERRRY!, BLUEBERRY!" Uggh, I guess NMH is an 80s Action Movie style Hero for Nerds. Travis is written like an 80s action hero but eveything he says & does is gay.
LOL Switch fags seem way more hype over Ultra Age

than they are with NMH3 just judging by the view count.

I played the UA demo, it's trash. The combat is way smoother than NMH3 though. Just get the Ninja Gaiden trilogy.

I don't fucking care about gfx. I have over 400 hours into Wrestling Empire, ayy lmao. Mdickie is basically the 2000s era Rockstar games of Indies. I want me Quake, since I have every other boomer shooter on Switch. I even have Strife, I didn't even know that game was even released on the Switch lol.
The only one I'm missing is Serious Sam which isn't a boomer shooter anyway. Even when it's on sale, I don't feel like getting it. I love the level design in boomer shooters (including Ion Fury), and Serious Sam's lvl design is as bland as a Dynasty Warriors game.

I'll get Quake prob along with Blasphemous since it's on sale.
Have you played Blasphemous yet? You were raving on about that piece of shit as if it were good. It actually is pretty good though lol. Kinda reminded me of Demon's Crest and countless other gothic 16bit era games. I only played the demo and it was pretty good. It felt way more like oldschool style Castlevania & Chakan the Forever Man more than it did a Dark Souls game. The atmosphere is just as oppressive as a Metroid game. The constant parrying reminded me of Samus Returns but it's a bit more annoying in Blasphemous. Blasphemous gets good once the entire screen is filled with enemies. It turns the game into a Resident Evil 4 style, crowd control type of game which is an amazing feat for a 2d game.

The only reason why I gave Blasphemy a chance is coz Miriam is in it, lol.

Her theme song in Blasphemous sounds way better than the music from her own game.

That's what the music from Bloodstained should've sounded like to begin with.
Miriam has to be my fave character from a series of games that I never played. She's in plenty of games but I haven't played any of them. She's even in a Smash Bros style game for indies along with Kunio, Riki & Toejam & Earl. I'm too reluctant to buy the Switch version of Bloodstained coz everyone says the port sucks and from vids I've seen, the slowdown really looks unplayable.

Fuck crossplay, all you ever come across are cheating aimbot faggots from PC. I had this aimbot in my team called SeargentRick who kept starting shit with me coz I was camping away from everyone else. This stupid fucking moron couldn't understand that I was playing as a sniper, and that that's what snipers do. We pick a killspot and stick to it. I'm not one of those 360 no-scope boom headshot type of faggots simply coz I can't fucking hit anything as a sniper unless I'm aiming. No shit I'm not going to be able to keep up with an aimbot faggot.

I know he's an aimbot coz I played against him in the previous match and he was always able to throw his grenades at the exact spot I was trying to flank from. This dumb motherfucker even has the nerve to teabag and it's dude. You're not good! You're an aimbot who can instant kill anyone who shows up on his monitor.

I know this to be true because aimbots don't ever move their guns but they can shoot you in every direction as if they were moving their gun when their gun is idle. They're not moving their guns at all.
Fuck I fucking hate cheaters. The part that pisses me off the most is how they feel the need to teabag to rub it that they had to cheat to beat you, lol. Fucking losers.
Aimbots ruin the game, coz I play shooters for the same reason I play fighters. I love the meta-gaming aspect of outthinking your opponent. AImbot players turn every match into a SNK Boss where the only way to win is to cheat yourself.

I played against this retarded ass Jap, whose a fullblown aimbot. I can't believe his channel is still up.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCapATl ... Bog/videos
Dude's a cheater. I don't understand the point of aimbotting when experienced players can immediately tell when you're a fake. Me for example, I'm hard to hit but no matter what dodging maneuvers that I use against these assholes, they always fucking headshot me from out of nowhere and they don't ever move their gun or cursor at all.

Look at any one of his vids, he be making all of these crazy shots while in mid-air without fucking aiming .That shit don't look right mang. It didn't feel right when I was playing against him.
My usual KDA for point of reference. I do think it's suspect every time I come across an opponent who can single handily destroy us and I end up with only 1 kill. It's suspect to me, because they're not using any advanced tactics, they're just zerg rushing you, and they shouldn't able to do so much dmg by mindlessly rushing in from the front unless they were Switchblade.
I showboated so much, that two of our teammates quit coz i wouldn't stop dancing, even though I was the one getting the most kills. Even after those losers (Razor & Brian) left, we still won the match. Not hard when your opponents are Switch players.

Funny thing though, when I play against PC players, they fucking cheat with Wall hacks & aimbots.
I know that these motherfuckers are cheating coz there's no way that both Wu & I would fuck up that bad. We don't play like noobs. I've had many death duels against that Wu guy where we were the sole survivors of our team, and we'd just go nuts blowing everything the fuck up.
I don't even use cover, I jump on top of it so I can shoot you behind your cover, PUNK! lol!
I was even using Phantom but I still got my ass kicked. They could miraculously see through my smoke even though I'm out of Talon's radar range and I strategically wait until after Dallas uses his intel tech. These PC pussies are the worst most obvious goddamn cheaters I've ever seen.

That shit ain't normal at all coz I usually go ham with over 50+ kill counts, 40+ down & 20+ assists, especially if I'm playing as Phantom.
For some reason people always fall for her smokebomb ruse where I'll just randomly throw it, and then run right into it and I start shooting at everyone. Dumbasses, whether console or pc, will just try to shoot back but why bother shooting at something that you can't fucking see! They call her PHANTOM for a reason, motherfucker!

I'm not being salty coz I regularly do get some insane KDA scores. That was the 1 match I played where my entire team got wiped out, coz we were playing against Omnipresent PC losers. Exactly why I fucking hate PC. Most of these PC players in online games, don't play fair at all! I'm fucking using a pro controller, but I'd still murk these fools if they played without their cheat devices.

My KDA is nuts, even when I lose.
I know these peeps were playing fair though coz it was possible to out play & out think them. They didn't come off like omnipresent gods who know your every move and magically know where you are at all times.

Cammy White & Guile were released as skins on Fortnite, but their skins were garbage and they didn't even come with their theme songs unlike with Ryu & Chun Li. They don't even come with new Shinkiro art. Cammy's costume is straight up censored. Sure Chun's costumes were censored too, but only subtily. THey edit out her buttcrack in the Alpha costume and she wears full granny underwear in her iconic costume instead of her iconic thong.
I find it fucking hilarious how little boys from my era (80s/90s) grew up with girls walking around in thongs without it being censored at all. They even wore thongs in childrens' cartoons.
Le current year kids, and hell young adults as well, are such pussies that they always feel "weird" and "uncomfortable" when ever they see bitches in thongs (It's called puberty motherfucka!) so they always feel the need to whine about it and call it oversexualization. So what if it is? I don't think the alternative is any better, where everyone looks like an asexual 12 yr old man on steroids like in that new She-Man cartoon.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage