Irashaimase, welcome to the First Class VIP (Vagina Is Pretty) area. Only gentlemen of taste are allowed to move in. Take it or leave it MOTHAFUCKA!!! Go back to China if you're too much of a FAG (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧

Moderators: CutieHoney, MeisaKuroki

Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Re: NintenDOMINATION

Post by Jack »

Xed51 wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 7:47 am
BTW Monster Hunter Rise is fucking awesome and almost a 10 out of 10 game. MH RISE is so awesome that it already outsold all of Nintendo's B-league games.
See I want to believe you, but every time somebody hyped me up to play monster hunter I got bored to death. Granted part of it was because of the clunky gameplay, but I'm also not a fan of the structure where you have to grind the same monsters over & over for loot. Maybe the series is just not for me, but I'll give the demo a try.
The Demo pits you against over powered monsters, and arms you with an intentionally under equipped hunter so the demo is going to give you the wrong idea that the monsters are bullet-sponges when they function more like Resident Evil 4-6 monsters, in that they actually react to damage, and behave differently according to how hard you hit them.

Go play your baby 3d World. (3d World is a 9 out of 10 game, but I'm too old for that shit. My games need more meat on their bones.)
I'm like the only person in my list who played 3d World for more than 25 hours but everyone else dropped it after 25 hours (Even with the Rosalina galaxies.) coz there ain't nothing to do after that.
DONT U LIKE RESIDENT EVIL 6? FAGGOT!

What does that look like? It looks like RE6 combat to me. Samus is even doing the RE6 SLIIIIIIIIDDDDE at 1:54!
That's the pure genius of Monster Hunter, it's actually several of Capcom's past franchises all rolled into one game.
MH made Onimusha, Dino Crisis, Lost Planet, Dead Rising, RE4-6 combat, etc. obsolete coz why play them when MH offers similar mechanics but in a much more polished product?
I'm thinking of deleting RE6 since I don't really have a reason to play it anymore (coz MH Rise has similar gunplay), other than to view Helena's big wet ass.

The fun of Rise, is constantly getting stronger & stronger. It's basically Contra Hardcorps or Alien Soldier in 3d.
If you're used to playing online shooters, then MH should feel right at home coz you're doing the same gameplay loop. You set up your loadouts, form your team, get hired out to do a mission, a lot of times, you're just doing the same mission over & over, and then you do that one mission for about 50 minutes or whenever you complete it. You earn your loot, then you do it all over again but with better weapons, skills & armor.

That's where I was wrong. I used to diss MH all the time, coz I thought it was a gayass Rpg. Even when I owned these games, I still thought it was an Rpg. (I never actually bought MH. I always got them for free. With Rise & Generations Ultimate, I just traded in Mario 3d World, 3d All Stars & Age of Calamity. I didn't spend a single dime, but I'm having way more fun with MH.)

When I finally entered the mindset that Monster Hunter games are basically modern 3d versions of Alien Soldier, Hard Corps, Ghouls N Goblins, Megaman Zero, Wild Guns, the game clicked for me.

All you're doing is a boss rush, and some times kill some fodder in between. Try playing those games I mentioned. I gurantee you'll be crying about how some of them are "clunky!" like Megaman Zero or something. I thought MMZ had great boss design, then I finally got into MH hardcore and made me realize that MMZ bosses are slightly easier coz they can die in 3 hits. In MH, it's a fucking grueling endurance match.

Like in this vid, I didn't even kill any of the monsters.

My dog killed the main boss (from the 1st vid I posted.) who was about to kill me, and the other boss was killed by a 3rd boss that I didn't even bother with coz that 3rd boss helped me kill one of the other bosses. Well, that Dinosaud dude mortally wounded the other guy, I didn't record it in time but that other boss just died from blood loss, which felt badass as hell.
We were both dying but the big guy died before I did.
In that battle, I was fighting 3 bosses at the same time. 2 of them actually started killing each other, lol.
The main boss almost killed me but my Doggy saved me.

I love MH's gunplay precisely coz of all of the goddamn micromanagement you have to do.
Daemon X Machina would've been way better if it forced you to constantly change & reload your ammo, instead of just picking two or 3 guns and then using those same guns the entire battle.
MH gunplay feels epic as hell, coz you'll always run out of ammo. Which is why it's important that you come strapped with an entire arsenal of different ammo types for each occasion.

Rise is still clunky as fuck, but it feels buttery smooth once you understand the controls. Every single weapon has a different groove. If you just want to play button masshy Dynasty Warrior combat, pick dual blades! Then you can be bored out of your mind, coz you suddenly turned Monster Hunter, into a shitty ass Dynasty Warrior game.
That's your problem though, you asked for it, and you get what you asked for!

Who cares if most of the weapons are clunky? The combat is as complex as a fighting game. That's what I feel is not computing with you. You're crying about having to do the same mission over & over whereas I, "I'm like dman That shit was fun, I'm gonnna do that mission over again. Fuck it's so fun, I'll do it 3 times in a row! Fuck, I'd do it a 4rth time but my Meowcenaries came back. I need to check up on them."

For me, The Game is the Combat!
Each weapon feels like a completely different game and you have to relearn the entire system coz each weapon has its entire own mindset.
After FGC being killed over night by SOYNY, it looks like MH came into my life just in time.
https://nintendosoup.com/fighting-game- ... l-comment/
FUCK SONY! It's funny, the remnants of the FGC, who are currently posting at gamefags, we're all cursing at how Soyny basically kicked out all of us fighting game thugs, coz they only want to prop up 'marketable' faggots like Maxmilian Dood. LOL, that fucking idiot is more marketable than someone like me? I'm far more handsome though! LOL! It's coz he's the type of douche who follows the script. You give me a script, I get my dog to shit on it and I tell the corporation to fucking eat a dick.

You could keep on doubting. I don't fucking care, coz Rise already outsold every other 3rd party game on Switch and has outsold most of Nintendo's library already.
This isn't just due to hype. It's coz Rise is actually good. It's one of the best damn Switch games I've played so far, and I've played nearly every other exclusive on the Switch.
Unlike Xenoblade 2, I can recommend Rise to just about anyone coz the game gets good right from the start, depending on how quick the gameplay catches on with you.
XB2's problem is that it really doesn't get good until postgame. Who has 100+ hours to waste on that?

I wasn't even that hype for Rise. I just bought it coz I wanted the DOGGO DLC, and I actually had fun with the Demo. Although does a poor job of relaying to you MH's gameplay flow.

It's impossible to do a demo of MH, coz the fun of MH is like Megaman, or Highlander or something. The feeling of getting stronger & stronger, but this is all done through skill. There's no shitty ass rpg mechanics or stats, yet for some reason, Rpg fags also love MH.

It's the brilliance of MH, it appeals to damn near every gamer type.
The online tryhards love MH due to the competitive nature of the game.
The single players love MH due to the theory crafting & character building just through the building of your armory, & cat doggo army.
Mh appeals to Action fans, because there's zero story. MH is nothing but pure action I mean there's a story but I haven't paid attention to it, at all and I have no idea what's going on coz I don't fucking care.
MH appeals to the story fags, because of worldbuilding I guess. There's not story but you do feel a rising tension & build up with each mission.

What sucks for me, is that I now want more Monster Hunter, but I've played just about every other MH-genre game, and they all fucking suck.
Toukiden sucks, God Eater sucks, Daemon X Machina kinda sucked.
What none of them had, was MH's deep combat. The combat of MH is the game. Similar to how Mario jumping his fat ass around is the game. Mario games aren't fun if Mario isn't jumping on turtles and crushing them with his sheer Gabe Newell weight.

I hope that Rise sells so well that the only Non-Nintendo MH that the other systems get from now on, are direct sequels to World, lol! Monster Hunter needs to become an unofficial De-Facto Nintendo franchise like Pokemon, although it already kinda was until Microsoft gave Crapcom the money to make MH World. (Microshit wasn't expecting MH World to blow up like it did. They were planning to buy out Capcom after doing them a favor.)
A series with one good game, or at least one good game that I played. (Which is 64.)
Adventure might have been good, I have no clue but it's an unrelated game that happened to be rebranded as star fox. The original is more like a tech demo and it's boring lol. Any following game was just worse and worse culminating in star fox zero which was just dogshit, and fully deserved to fail.
I honestly never understood the hype behind star fox. I like star fox 64 too but I'm not gonna pretend it was some great underrated series because of one game.
LOl I'm being sarcastic, I'm not seriously asking what Star Fox is. Star Fox is so dead that it's not even B-league anymore & it basically doesn't even exist outside of Smash.
Although the same could be said for Metroid. It's just Metroid is weird in that everyone still knows what Metroid is.
I honestly think that Metroid should be remade into a Monster Hunter style game (Samus is a bounty hunter, so why do we never see her hunt anything?), although Nintendo did try that on the 3ds with the FPS game, but most of the Metroid fans hated it.

Metroid is never going to sell 10 million copies through the openworld platformer format. Name me a single game from that genre that has sold over 10 million. I can't think of a single one. That genre is niche.
Samus is a fighter, so they should be focusing more on fighting like in Monster Hunter.
Monster Hunter stages have tons of atmosphere so you could still make the levels, Metroid-like but change the focus from backtracking & moon jumping like a retard without a map (You actually have a map, but you're forced to backtrack as if you didn't have a map.) to a game that's more centralized around the hunt, since Samus is supposed to be a hunter.

& F-Zero? I dunno it must've been an echo.
Yeah what's an F-Zero? Another american racial riot? Is the F word like a racial slur?
All jokes aside F-Zero GX was fucking amazing and they could have kept the series alive just by porting it but I guess noone actually gives a fuck, I'm pretty sure most nintendo fans don't even know what captain falcon is from, he's just the falcon punch guy
That's me. I had no fucking idea who he is. I think I saw him in a cartoon once. He's in the GBA games, but I don't remember him from the SNES game. Falcon is cool though. Who I don't like is Geno. I hope Geno never makes it into Smash.
BTW I was just referencing the Sakurai Pyra Mythra vid (Faggot claims Pyra as his Waifu instead of superior Mythra! Mythra genocided an entire country of weebs!) where Rex said "I thought I was gonna be in Smash!?" then Sakurai said "Did you hear something? Must've been an echo."
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
Va11 Hall-a Faggot: He's such a Chad. I bet he fucks an Asian bitch every night.
CapN Jack: Who the fuk These moFuggaz? :lol:
Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

What I really like about Rise, is that it reminds me of the 16 bit wars, where an underpowered system can still shit out a game that beats the fuck out of the competition.

I wish the modern era had two badass systems that kept churning out hit after hit like SNES & Genesis.
Jack wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:22 am
The Demo pits you against over powered monsters, and arms you with an intentionally under equipped hunter so the demo is going to give you the wrong idea that the monsters are bullet-sponges when they function more like Resident Evil 4-6 monsters, in that they actually react to damage, and behave differently according to how hard you hit them.

DONT U LIKE RESIDENT EVIL 6? FAGGOT!

What does that look like? It looks like RE6 combat to me. Samus is even doing the RE6 SLIIIIIIIIDDDDE at 1:54!

That's the pure genius of Monster Hunter, it's actually several of Capcom's past franchises all rolled into one game.
MH made Onimusha, Dino Crisis, Lost Planet, Dead Rising, RE4-6 combat, etc. obsolete coz why play them when MH offers similar mechanics but in a much more polished product?
I'm thinking of deleting RE6 since I don't really have a reason to play it anymore (coz MH Rise has similar gunplay), other than to view Helena's big wet ass.

I see a lot of MH World defense-force cucks trying to claim that Rise & Switch are too niche. Where the fuck does this mindset come from? Switch is so mainstream that I saw an old White grandpa coming into gamestop to buy a copy of Switch Ninokuni The White Witch. He was buying it for himself, he sounded like he really wanted to play it.
There's these series of inane comments I saw at a Spawnwave vid where this commenter was seriously name dropping Xbox One as one of the X-factors to how MH World became Capcom's best selling game of all time.
(Spawnwave is great btw. Way better than that beatemups loser. I hate when I want to look up for new beatemups on Switch, it always links me to the Beatemups nerd, who doesn't even fucking play beatemups, beyond Ninja Turtles or some other noobshit.)

Shit is funny to me coz when you look at the MH World sales breakdown, it barely sold beyond 1 million copies on the Xbone, AYY LMAO!
Watch out motherfucker! MH World was a warhorse on the Xbone! LOL nope.
https://gamingbolt.com/monster-hunter-w ... es-figures

Here's the comments of the dude I'm talking shit about. No worries, I directly talked shit to him in the comment section too, lol.
Matthew Hutchinson
1 day ago
@Kai Solomon not super likely. PS4 + XBO was a much larger base than Switch is and while Rise is the funner game, World definitely has the better story. I don't think that the PC sales of Rise will be better than World's, so Switch will need a very high attach rate to make up for it.
Kai Solomon
1 day ago
@Matthew Hutchinson world's story sucks. Nobody plays mh for ploy. World was good because of it improving the core gameplay of the series. Long unskipable cutscenes are what people often dislike about me world.

Matthew Hutchinson
1 day ago
@Kai Solomon world's story wasn't great, but it was still leagues ahead of Rise's. The cohesive world building was another big plus, Rise is much more "gamey" in that regard. Not that one is better than the other for enfranchised players, but there were a LOT of new players introduced with World. A lot of them will be expecting a more cohesive narrative experience than they'll get from Rise, I can easily see that affecting the PC sales. Not to mention that there will be a decent amount of the PC crowd that didn't end up liking World enough to buy Rise.

Basically, I just don't see Rise performing significantly better on PC than World did, and wouldn't be surprised at all if it performed more in line with how Capcom typically does on PC, which would drop 5 million units off the top end easily. The Switch will have a higher attach rate for Rise than other consoles did for World, but I would be pleasantly surprised if Rise did better overall due to the smaller install base and PC likely performing a little weaker on this game.
I don't even know what he's trying to say here. There's nothing bad about Rise's story, it's just a typical MH story in that the story doesn't fucking matter, and that's just the way I like it. I always skip the plot in nearly every non-Rpg anyway, and even when I play rpgs I just skip the plot for the most part. Unless it's like the Xenoblade series where the actual world is interesting (but the story still sucks, lol!)
How does selling 4 million on one system spell bad things for Rise? It's like these motherfuckers forgot that MH normally sold 10 million copies on just the 3ds alone. PS4 World selling about 8 million is actually the series standard so it was the PC sales of 5 million units that pushed World over the edge.

I doubt that PC are just going to skip out on Rise, coz a lot of PC gamers are also Switch gamers, AYY LMAO! PC & Switch fanbases, generally have the most overlap of the modern gaming mediums.
So what's likely, you'll see people doubledip to get a Pc version that doesn't run on a fucking aging Nintendo tablet with 2012 tech.
Get some fucking common sense mang. Soyny fags are delusional as hell.

Jack E. Gee
Jack E. Gee
1 day ago
I mean yeah two platforms but I think about four people bought it on Xbox and two of them were me

Rayza S
Rayza S
1 day ago
@Matthew Hutchinson No one plays mh for plot
Matthew Hutchinson
1 day ago
@Rayza S again, no one enfranchised plays MH for the plot, but a decent story is an excellent tool to bring in new players. World has a distinct edge over Rise on that. Combine that with the fact that many first time buyers in a franchise don't become invested enough to continue making purchases and World being an anomaly within the series in terms of sales, and you get "Rise should easily break 10 million in sales, but it'll be a struggle for it to eclipse World's 16 million."
MH World isn't that much of an anomaly when you break down the system's sales. PS4 version only sold about 8 million, which is how much MH4U & MHG sold on the 3ds. Why are we pretending that MH didn't already regularly sell over 5 million copies on just a shitty ass 3ds alone?
Rayza S
Rayza S
18 hours ago
@Matthew Hutchinson Saying That world has a “decent” story is really pushing it lol. It was so successful because of the quality of life improvements it brought to the series and got rid of most the clunk in the older games. It was also specifically designed for the western audience which is why it was such a break through hit. Rise is aimed back towards the Japanese fanbase so it’s not really a surprise that it will sell less with it being only on switch rn, but it might match world after it comes to PC next year
MaX Triumph
1 second ago
@Matthew Hutchinson PS4 was only 75 million units sold by 2018. Switch is already over 80 million consoles sold. I really don't understand why so many people keep acting like the Switch-base is smaller than what it actually is. World also didn't even sell that well on Xbox, as it only sold about 1 million total during year 1.
MaX Triumph
1 second ago
@Rayza S Yeah I was laughing at the story comment, but Matt is saying a lot of dumb crap. He actually thinks that Xbox was a factor in World's success when it was mostly PC that pushed it over the edge. Rise is also getting a PC port so seeing Rise push at least 14 million isn't unfeasible considering that Switch right now has a larger userbase than PS4 did back in 2018.

Why the hell do these 4k console fags like Matty boy, keep acting as if Switch only has 30 million users or something? (Ironic coz that's Xbone. Oh sure, they try to claim that sold 49.9 but that's prob just copies that Microsoft themselves bought. Even in in Online shooters, I rarely ever see Xbone players. I mostly only fight against PS4 & PC, and surprisingly a ton of Switch gamers too. It wasn't like that a year ago. Switch players used to be rare.)

It's really strange to me, how everyone seems to forget how small Xbone's userbase is. 40 million is not a small number, the SNES & Genesis only had about 40 million & 30 million users, with about 50 million gamers between the two of them. (Most people owned both a Genesis & Snes.)
It's just that when you compare Xbone's 2018 sales numbers to Switch 2021, Xbone only had 30 million users back in 2018, when MH W released.

This Matt faggot makes the same mistake that most game devs make, they look at the overall system sale numbers as potential customers when most people who own a PS4 or Xbone don't even play games on it, they use it as a Netflix box. I saw it all the time back when I had PS4, I only ever saw people play FIFA, COD, and Fortnite or Paladins, lol. So at most, people only bought 1 game a year since most people on the "real" next gen systems play nothing but free to play games, lol!
Just look at the sales figures of games on PS4 & Xbone. That alone should tell you that rarely anyone buys games. Spiderman is the best selling PS4 game at 20 million sold. Which sounds impressive until you realize that Soyny was giving away Spiderman at one point and even sold it for 9.99 new, lol!
Meanwhile Mario Odyssey easily eclipsed that while still being sold at $60 new.

Switch's overall user numbers are inflated too. Switch doesn't actually have 81 million people playing the switch. (Although it does feel like it. Pre owned Switch game section is barren coz everyone buys the physical of most games within the first two weeks.) Of those 81 million Switchs sold, half of them are just people who own a Switch & Switch lite coz plenty of Switch owners, own more than one Switch. It's just that damn near every Switch owner, owns a Switch to play video games. They're not using Switch exclusively as a Youtube box, unlike the PS4. People on Switch are also not buying the yearly COD game only, coz COD doesn't even exist on Switch. FIFA is on Switch though, but I only see like 2 people playing that on my friend list. Unlike on PS4 where it was like the only other game I ever saw people play besides Fortnite, & Paladins.

It's this type of bullshit, which is exactly why I believe that consoles will go the way of the dinosaur.
Soyny & Xbawks faggots have a hard time realizing, that they're obsolete. How the fuck can you have a system like Switch which is at 81 million units sold, still being treated like it's a fad & niche, when Xbone is still only at fucking 40 million units sold? PS4 is indeed the most sold with an allegedly 140 million userbase. The problem is that PS4 is mostly bought as a luxury item. People don't buy PS4s to game on them. They just buy them to show the PS4 off, lol. I think even Xed said something about how modern gaming is just something you show off to other people, to feel included as part of an in-crowd or popularity group.
It sure seems that way to me, coz I knew so many people who used PS4 as a netflix box, oh and they'll sometimes play Fifa or Madden lol.

Most people have moved on from HD 4K gaming. Fucking Nintendo understood that much earlier with the Wii U, but Soyny & Xbawks are still stuck in the past, not realizing that their Mountain Dew kiddies are in their late 30s & 40s by now, which is why their player userbase isn't fucking growing!

Nintendo Switch on the other hand, brought in millions of retro & lapsed gamers who skipped gaming during the past two or three generations (A lot of people stopped gaming after The Sega Dreamcast died. Which is really only about 8 million people, but those 8 million went to Switch.)
I was planning to stop gaming back in 2019, and I decided to try out the Switch before I finally ditched the hobby for good. Shock of all Shocks, I'm still here, gaming coz Switch brought back a lot of people like me who really fucking hate how corporate & souless gaming has become. (Sony got greedy and practically killed off the Fighting game genre, by buying out EVO & erasing Shoryuken in the process.)
Nintendo is a corporation, I'm not blind to that, but they're the only gaming corporation that understands that gamers want to play videogames, not multimedia experiences.

It's a common misconception that only babies play the Nintendo Switch. The bearded Sega-nerd had a good vid talking about how the Nintendo Switch appeals to practically everyone and is the most mainstream system that Nintendo has ever made, even more mainstream than NES & SNES.

It's really crazy to me how Soyny & Xbawks faggots keep gaslighting, making it seem as though only 10 million people own a Switch. I also constantly hear about how the Switch has the worst game library ever.
For a system with such a bad library, it's amazing to me that so many of those "bad" games have sold over 20 million copies. Only Spiderman sold over 20 million on PSBore. Xbone's best selling exclusive, Halo 5 only sold 5 million. There are no raw numbers for Xbone's best selling game, GTA V. It can't be that high on the Xbone though, otherwise we would've heard about it by now. GTAV sold 19 million copies on the PS4. We've heard nothing from Xbone.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
Va11 Hall-a Faggot: He's such a Chad. I bet he fucks an Asian bitch every night.
DaRealEvilone
Giant Smile

Post by DaRealEvilone »

It's nuts

Monster hunter rise is sold out at Best buy
Krizzx
Giant Smile

Post by Krizzx »

DaRealEvilone wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:32 am It's nuts

You buy shit from best buy? I get all my games online. Its cheaper and effortless. I get brand news games for under $50.
DaRealEvilone
Giant Smile

Post by DaRealEvilone »

Nahh any more
There isn't gamers club anymore too
Now I go walmart most games are $50 including new releases

I don't buy too many games now

The switch is a great success

One of my lil bros came to me the other day saying xbox and ps4 are better

I told him best sold game is animal crossing switch
He said to those xbox ps4 are so powerful, I told him games aren't about power, because now there are so powerful pcs yet developers aren't developing for them, and if power you care then there are quantum computers those that only government use, are just like china has one, russia has one and usa too.
Those are super duper powerful and aren't for video games. Lol
If you care about power then try getting one of those to play video games lol
But isn't possible
Maybe not a good example

I told him step up your game lol
I had the money to buy ps5 or xbox series x but nah
It wasn't at store and I won't pay scalpers for something I don't want lol
Besides he only plays fornite

Did you hear about microsoft and pentagon contract? Old news it's is like the only war contract they ever got
They even do studies with call of duty so Activision is with them too

Anyways if switch pro launches, I will just buy it for me lol .

Some random videos

Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

One of my lil bros came to me the other day saying xbox and ps4 are better
What the fuck is even on the xbox besides backwards compatibility? It pisses me off how motherfuckers act like Xbox is mainstream when the Switch is completely outselling it and it looks to outsell PS4 within a few years. I'm fully confident that Switch will be the best selling console of all time, even though half of its games suck. That's still a better library than Xbox & PS4, where their entire fucking library sucks except for the remasters of oldass games from the fucking PS2.

PS4 is such a joke that their best sold game is Spiderman, a game that they sold new for 9.99, lol! I remember that clear as day coz it was being sold for 9.99 during the same day that I traded in a BS4 for a Nintendo Switch. I was tempted to buy SPideymang, but I knew it was just typical Soyny shit where you do 100 hit combos with one button press, and it just plays a movie, lol!
We thought Yakuza games were bad with that Action-QTE crap, but Sony 1st party games go overboard.

That's exactly what it feels like to play a Soyny Lamestation game.

Monster Hunter Rise already at 5 million copies sold motherfucka.
It has a fucking crazy ass little girl armed with a gattling gun and she's threatening that she won't stop gunning the beast down until she runs out of ammo. She's laughing maniacally. I thought I uploaded the vid, but I uploaded the wrong vid. I uploaded my Samus Aran vid where she's actually dodging & rolling exactly like how Samus would.

Damn, I knew for certain that the crazy lil girl with the big fucking gun would've convinced Xed to get MH rise coz the maniacally laughing psycho little chef-girl with a huge minigun who can assist you during rampages is just so damn over the top that you can't help but be hype for it. Too bad I uploaded the wrong vid, but I also deleted it from the mac. (I don't feel like putting in my Switch card again, I like leaving it inside of the switch.) Psycho-Chef girl was fighting off 4 big monsters too. It was a rampage so I had like 5 other villagers trying to gun them all down.

Here's the lil girl with her big ass gun.
The video was fucking hilarious, too bad I deleted it by accident. She was going Rambo 4 on them motheruckers.

Samus looking good. I have the best looking Samus I've seen so far.
Krizzx wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:16 am
DaRealEvilone wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:32 am It's nuts

You buy shit from best buy? I get all my games online. Its cheaper and effortless. I get brand news games for under $50.
Fuck online. I have to pay for shipping, handling & that fucking 10% sales tax.
Oh man even if I pay for same day delivery, it won't come until next fucking week coz WA state is commie as fuck, and our mailmen don't know how to deliver mail. My fucking Xmas gifts didn't even fucking arrive to me until February! When that shit was sent to me 1st class mail 4 days away from Xmas, but it was just sitting in the fucking post office for two months coz HEY UR A BIGOT NAZI if you expect mailmen to actually deliver the fucking mail, lol!

It's way cheaper to buy physical. Especially if I have some games that I don't want, and could trade in. I finally got rid of that fucking garbage Age of Calamity for Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate, and I was actually given money along with the game, LOL! Shit when I traded in Mario 3d All Shit & 3d World for MH Rise, I actually got $20 back. (That I would later use to buy a used version of Trials of Mana that I got for 20 percent off. TOM's new difficulty modes are such a joke, it's so ridiculously hard lol.)

The problem is, Switch physical sells out fast, so you end up going online sooner or later. Even when you do, the prices are fucking absurd. You have to pay nearly $100 just for an American version of Samurai Shodown on the Switch when it was only $40 retail when it came out around this time last year. I can get a Eurofaggot version for $60 but what good does that do me, when I'd have to also pay for Samurai dlc through a European account?

Online prices for Switch games are so damn overpriced. I fucking saw Shantae being sold for over $100. It's Shantae, her games aren't worth that much. Physical Indie Switch games generally have the most over inflated prices.

I should've bought a physical of Turrican collection though since it costs exactly the same online, as it does through digital. I went with digital though, due to instant download.
After seeing Soyny's PS3/PSP & VITA stores shutting down last week. I'm fully committing to physical from now on. Fuck losing all your games after the store dies. Sure you can still download what you've already bought, for now.

Too bad on the Switch, you're forced to buy digital coz nearly every 3rd party faggot treats the Switch like it's a joke and doesn't even bother with physical. They just dump their unoptimized bullshit into the Switch store just so they could claim that nobody buys Switch games when nobody buys their unoptimized garbage, yet the Switch keeps fucking selling on selling. Now that we know that the Switch can run RE Engine just fine, it's time to bring in Switch exclusive RE. Rise doesn't look as photo realistic as the RE remakes, but that's a good thing. The remakes have fucking terrible artstyles. MH Rise actually looks good, coz they're not trying to look so ugly & American.
I finally played that RE 3 remake trash. Wtf happened to Jill's ass? Motherfucking Carlos has a bigger ass than her now. Fuck America for trying to turn everyone gay. Jill looked damn great in RE5, the hat version. She had a nice body in Revelations 1. Americans can't handle that! Everyone must look like an every-man!!!!
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
Krizzx
Giant Smile

Post by Krizzx »

Jack wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:43 am
Fuck online. I have to pay for shipping, handling & that fucking 10% sales tax.
Oh man even if I pay for same day delivery, it won't come until next fucking week coz WA state is commie as fuck, and our mailmen don't know how to deliver mail. My fucking Xmas gifts didn't even fucking arrive to me until February! When that shit was sent to me 1st class mail 4 days away from Xmas, but it was just sitting in the fucking post office for two months coz HEY UR A BIGOT NAZI if you expect mailmen to actually deliver the fucking mail, lol!

It's way cheaper to buy physical. Especially if I have some games that I don't want, and could trade in. I finally got rid of that fucking garbage Age of Calamity for Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate, and I was actually given money along with the game, LOL! Shit when I traded in Mario 3d All Shit & 3d World for MH Rise, I actually got $20 back. (That I would later use to buy a used version of Trials of Mana that I got for 20 percent off. TOM's new difficulty modes are such a joke, it's so ridiculously hard lol.)

Blame Orange man and his deliberate attempts to sabotage the postal service for that, or did everyone forget that?

You shouldn't have sold 3D All stars. Its out of print now. The prices are already going up. You could have sold it on ebay for more than it cost to buy new. I bought a copy and left it in its shrink rap just so I can sell it later when the price spikes, lol.

You get way better prices selling your games online than you do from selling them to stores. Speaking of which, I need to get a printer, so I can start selling some of these games I've finished while their value is still kind of high.

I went ahead and got bravely default and MHR rise, because I saw them on $50. I just jumped on em. It will probably be a while before I actually play Bravely Default 2, though. Now, MHR is calling.
Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

Krizzx wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:21 am Blame Orange man and his deliberate attempts to sabotage the postal service for that, or did everyone forget that?

The official excuse that I got in regards to my mail coming in two fucking months damn late was "CORONA VIRUS!" Here's the secret to why so many Americants die from Corona virus, most Americans are obese. Down here in WA state, I hear a lot of news about how Pacific Islanders die the most of Corona at WA. When I saw the Pacific Islander speaker, I was laughing coz he was stereotypically obese like a fucking sumo. Not that Sumos are obese. They're actually muscle, LOL! Seriously they have to eat a special diet to get that rotound shape.

I live in WA state. Seattle faggots blame everything on Trump. I never hear the end of it. They're still crying about Trump. Trump was one of the most milquetoast queer-loving faggots I've ever seen, to be labeled as "Far Right". That vid does a damn good job of describing what I thought about Trump, from an actual Right Wing perspective.

TLDR: I consider Trump as a Liberal so it's funny seeing Liberals cry about Trump, when he has more in common with them than he does with legit minarchist types.

Since I do hear the crying about him all the time, and I still hear about it. It makes me assume it's just an excuse. Lefty faggots always blame everything on everyone except themselves anyway.
The 10% tax happened under Obama, prior to that, I didn't have to pay taxes for most purchases including digital until that greedy motherfucker came around. Trump offset a bit back in 2019 where I saw thousands more in profits than usual, but then 2020 happened, and I won't get into that coz you're very American, LOL! Americans believe in American things, that no one outside of America believes or thinks.

Americans are like the North Korea of the West, or at least they were under Obama, Bill Clinton & Bush Jr. Biden has zero charisma so it's hard to turn him into a savior.
Trump was like an American Gaddafi or Saddam Hussein, the right man who needed to be in power (TO CORRECT SOME OF AMERICA'S BULLSHIT THAT THEY'VE DONE WORLDWIDE, INCLUDING THE USA.), but was eventually taken down by typical American CIA-tactics. That to my shock, most Americans are unaware of. They legit don't know what the CIA is. Americans think that the CIA are Secret Agent spies coz Americans watch too much damn TV, when CIA are just literal whores who fuck around (as in sexual intercourse) with foreign politicians, gathering dirt on them. CIA are just actors who social engineer narratives to uphold The State. This is common knowledge to most people outside of the USA, but Americans themselves are oblivious to what their own country is.

I still have strong ties to Asia, so overall I viewed Trump as a good thing.
For mainland Asia (which includes India & Pakistan who were both Pro-Trump.) anyway. Not so much the Middle East, although he was better in the Middle East than Bush, Billo & Obama before him. HAh hah no comment with Biden. Biden is so shit, that North Korea started firing nukes over Japan just a month or so ago, when Trump actually got Best Korea to stop that for two years in a row, or else he'd spank them. No other USA potus actually got the Kims to behave like he did.
I already wrote a post on how much of a genius Drumppfff actually was in regards to Asian politics. Everyone from the 80s onward except for Reagan was fucking stupid when it came to Asia except for Trump. The worst was a toss up between Obama or Bush Senior. Bush Jr actually had good relations with Japan at least. Japan & USA were bros under Bush Jr. Bush Jr is still the fucking worst potus of recent times, so far at least. Biden is really fucking awful in just his first two months, with the worst handling of local politics I've ever seen. It's hard to compete against Bush's Foreign blunders though. Some would point at Obama's Foreign diplomacy as being worse, but I don't see Obama being possible without Bush Jr.

Biden really shows to me that Americans love the illusion of good statesmanship, so long as their tvs tell them comfortable lies about what their retarded presidents are actually doing. The border situation is like an hilarious parody but it's reality. Nearly the entirety of American politics comes off like a parody from a comedy show. It's all real though. Peeps act like Trump was the one who turned it into a comedy. No, Trump is the one who pointed the finger at how fucking retarded America's politicians are, and they've always been retarded for as long as I've been alive.
Reagan was just lucky, that the Soviet Union were even more retarded than he was, that we were actually saved by Reagan's 2nd Term insanity due to the USSR over spending on military arms, in fear of Raygun's senile insanity.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

You shouldn't have sold 3D All stars. Its out of print now.
Don't really care. They were just roms. I'm never gonna play them again and If I wanted to, I'll just emulate them. From what I'm seeing, the prices aren't that high. Mario 3d Allstars still a little over $60. 3d All Stars wasn't exactly scarce. Even last month, I saw 3d All Stars games everywhere coz most of us who wanted it, already bought it. Whomever bought Mario 3d All Stars for 25K is a fucking moron. You can still buy Mario 3d All Stars used for $50 at gaystop. I still saw some $50 copies of Mario 3d All Stars at Wal Mart about two weeks ago, it was a huge stack too, coz no one is really buying them any more.

Ebay is a different beast, but how many of those sellers are actually selling their inventory?
That's why I don't Ebay. I hate waiting around, for someone to buy something. I prefer to do it like an armsdeal, I got my product, you show me the money, I hand you the product & you give me the money or trade credit at tthe same time. Boom, fast & simple.
If you have something of high value, you're better off going into local retro game shops who will pay you less than what some random idiot from the internet would pay you (I don't have the patience to wait for that rare random idiot.), but they still pay you vastly more than Gaystop would and you're already inside of a game store so you can immediately use that money or credit on some other junk.

At a retro game store, I sold a $10 Blockbuster copy of Final Fantasy 3 (6) from the SNES for $80, and all I sold was the cartridge since I lost the box & manual.
Kirby Super Star netted me about $100, coz I sold it with the full box & instruction manual.
I love that game, but I can just emulate it. I think collecting vidya gaems is retarded. Although I do mostly buy physical now due to the state of the gaming industry which either wants you to migrate into an overpriced Netflix style gamepass subscription or pay $80 for rehashed games from two gens ago like Demon's Souls.

They call Nintendo anti-consumer, and they are, but Nintendo is sill the least anti-consumer when compared to Soyny & Microshit.
It's kinda like how yeah I can agree that Trump is shit, but I benefited way more from him than I ever did with Bush Jr, Obama & so far Biden. I don't fucking care about this Western/European notion of "Good Statemanship".
In Asia, damn near every politician (even the female politcians) acts & speaks like Trump anyway, so it's no wonder that he got along with them, he even got along with China. China threw up a parade for Trump even though he was antagonizing the fuck out of them. China treated Obama like shit, even though he did nothing but kiss their ass and backstabbed Japan many times, in favor of China.

Biden will likely get treated way worse than Obama though. In Asia, Obama was viewed as a faggot, as in a literal faggot. (Obama is not as bad as Trudeau though. Trudeau legit gets treated like a little kid in the world of politics. Obama was at least viewed as a grown up man, lol!)
Biden is just seen as a weak son of a bitch who won't do shit.

Asians treat politics as though it were a business transaction (Which is exactly how OrangeMan behaved.)
Americans/Europeans treat politics as though it were a popularity contest during Prom Night. The mentalities of the two cultures are so vastly different that it's no wonder that Eurocucks & Ameritards are constantly getting fucked over by Jews & Orientals.
Western motherfuckers aren't even playing the same political game, AYY LMAO! Trump was the one time that someone from the West finally understood politics a little bit, but now the USA is back to being Asia/Middle East's bitch, AYY LMAO! it's such a comedy.
You could have sold it on ebay for more than it cost to buy new.
I don't have the patience to wait for a buyer. There's also no telling that you'll get scammed.
It happened to this faggot who tried to buy a PS5 from a local buyer and he's crying about it.

I like his content, but Im legit laughing at his misery. He should've known that skillbased gameplay oriented content never does well on youtube. You have to be one of those gamer personalities that pretends to be your best friend like Angryjoe or something.

I suddenly wanted MH Rise (I normally budget everything out in advance.), so I traded in crap that I wasn't even playing. I was playing 3d World but I assumed that Age of Calamity didn't have trade in value so I got rid of 3d World, but I may rebuy it if its on sale during Black Friday. 3d World is one of the Switch's best games, but MH Rise kills it! MH GU is also way better than AOC so no love loss for that.

I don't mind that you only get 40 to $50 at most from selling used games to gaystop, coz that's normal.
Most buyers who buy your used produce only do so at 60% of its initial price to begin with, so I don't understand why people always cry about gaystop's prices as though the prices were a rip off. Nintendo produce sales high at Gaystop. Fucking Xenoblade 2 was selling up to $55 up until last week.

Games are like cars, they have depreciating value. Nintendo games (& games released on Nintendo platforms.) are the one rare case where their prices actually go up, far beyond the initial retail value.

I bought a copy and left it in its shrink rap just so I can sell it later when the price spikes, lol.
If I had an unopened copy, then I would've done the same. I generally play my games though and get rid of the ones that I don't play. Games aren't collectors items from my perspective. I view vidya gaems like toys. If I'm not having fun with it, then it's useless to me.
You get way better prices selling your games online than you do from selling them to stores. Speaking of which, I need to get a printer, so I can start selling some of these games I've finished while their value is still kind of high.
That's debatable. It's an issue of time & efficiency. I don't feel like wasting time waiting for a buyer, and then doing a full background check on them in case they fuck me over. On top of that, the shipping & handling fees plus tax, so if I sold a $60 game for $60, I'm only going to see $30 of that back since it'll cost me about $25 or more depending on how fast I need to send the product to the buyer, times their distance from me.
When I go to the store, if I'm getting $60 for a game, I get that $60 with no extra expenses so I'm actually netting more money than what I would with an online transaction, at a much quicker turn around rate.
Yeah, you could potentially land that weird wacky buyer who will pay you $500 for your old ass junk, but they're not common. Most people want the cheapest deal for the highest quality.

When I want to get rid of something, I want to be able to sell it on the spot and or trade it for something else. It may look like less money, but I don't live in a fucking state like Texas where they barely have any taxes. I live in a fucking Soyboi hellhole where they fucking tax everything, especially digital & online services.

I'd rather go to an establishment where they already know me, they give me tons of offers & bonuses, and if they did try to fuck me over. I could go full on Karen on them, and bring it up to the manager.
https://spankbang.com/2c2xt/video/cum+fly+with+us+2
(Karen Uehara is so fucking fine, lol!)

In the case of stores like Amazon, I need to pay $40 for a selling account when all I want to do is sell two fucking games (Xenoblade 2 & Torna) for over $200 lol!
I kept the Xb2 games coz even for $55 at Gaystop, I don't think it's worth it since I put in so much time into those games and I'm still playing them. Although I try to manipulate my game times so that XB2 could never have a time played that exceeds Smash Bros, so I go for long periods of not playing XB2 when there's plenty of challenges I need finishing.
Now that I'm into Monster Hunter again, I don't think I'll ever have time to get back into Xb2's challenge mode.
Now, MHR is calling.
Yes, yes it is. If I didn't have Rise, I'd be trying to get it, just to shit on it coz everyone keeps fucking hyping it up. It's legit good though. It may even be my fave Switch game, surpassing Smash Bros.

MH Rise is weird coz damn near no one owned it in my fwendlist on day 1, but I'm seeing more & more people jumping on to the MH Rise wagon now. (Nothing to do with me, since you can't even talk to anyone on Switch online.)
This seems to be a case of people waiting for reviews & sales before they jumped in.

I only have enough money on me to get either Saga Frontier or Fighting Layer.

I do need me a real fighter (that isn't Smash or Xenoverse.), but I also don't want to repeat what happened back in 1998 where I was so fucking poor, I had to put a $40 Saga Frontier on lay away and didn't get it until two months later.
Now granted it's the opposite case in 2021. I have way too many damn games to play through but I'm only playing through MH.

I may have a high playing time on Trials of Mana, but it's coz you have to waste your first playthrough on the default difficulty modes before they allow you to play on Expert & No Future. So at best, I really only had like 5 hours of fun with TOM, with the other 40 just me beating the game the first time around.
I do see myself replaying the hell out of TOM though. Since it actually does add a lot of gameplay to subsequent playtrhoughs which was my main problem with Xenoblade DE. beating XB DE gets you nothing, so replaying it is pointless unless you reallly love the shitty MMORPG gameplay.

I like how with TOM, the first playthrough feels like a beat em up, but when you unlock the newer abilities & modes, TOM plays more like a MOBA or RTS where you have to come up with a strategy & role for each character otherwise you're just gonna die over & over.
I actually don't understand how you're supposed to beat the harder modes without Duran or Angela since Duran is the only real tank & Angela is the only real mage.
I tried turning Charlotte into a tank, but you're just making a squishy tankier than a squishy. Charlotte is actually the 2nd most durable tank though.
Angela is like MUA3's Phoenix once you've unlocked all of her postgame skills. She never runs out of magic & you can boost her mgc up so absurdly high that she could just stand there and nuke everything.
Expert & No Future monsters have high Magic defense though. Angela will still be one of your highest dps, but she has to shit out like 50 spells per match as opposed to ending everything with just 1 or 2 spells in the normal game.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
DaRealEvilone
Giant Smile

Post by DaRealEvilone »

Lmao talking good and wishing good for usa is bad if you have immigrants family lol

Because now biden wants to start building Trump's wall, but now isn't racist lol

Because border is a disaster yet no one is talking about ocacio cortez going to see the kids in cages lol

My immigrant family are stupid reason I can't deal with them and prefer biden over family

Trump was better
As I said bad was him siding with isis rael nwo jared and doing whatever they wanted
Jared was also working with soroz

Also don't forget trump wanted amazon to pay post office, usa post office delivers for amazon yet amazon isn't paying post office as is supposed to be, trump talked about it
But bezos doesn't even pay taxes since he is a mason from other mafia group that isn't trump

These clips are funny but sad too seeing how they want to remove manhood, it's sad
They don't like alpha males

Now even flirting can be considered sexual herassment