Irashaimase, welcome to the First Class VIP (Vagina Is Pretty) area. Only gentlemen of taste are allowed to move in. Take it or leave it MOTHAFUCKA!!! Go back to China if you're too much of a FAG (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧

Moderators: CutieHoney, MeisaKuroki

Jaladen
Camellia Smile

Re: NintenDOMINATION

Post by Jaladen »

Kirby has the best among the core Ninten characters tbh.
DaRealEvilone
Giant Smile

Post by DaRealEvilone »

I play kirby super clash is fun

Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

Mythra's ass is fat in that trumpet Kirby vid. I never noticed, coz she looks kinda flat in her game when compared to the other girls. She's not flat at all, Rex just seems to be stuck in the 80s when curvy women was a lot more common, unlike now where USA bitches are all overweight hippos.
Even Kos-Mos & T-elos have a bigger butt, but I posted Dahlia coz her ass is Chun Li sized.

According to Internet trannies, the person who made Dahlia's design is a virgin & misogynist, even though it was a woman who created her. As I said before, the 90s had Felicia who was just as naked, but with human colored skin. Nobody ever gave a shit back in the 90s! Younger Millennials & Zoomers cry too fucking much, about everything.

Mythra vs Kazooie

LOL I forgot that Mythra says "Bitch." since all I ever do is play the challenge mode anyway. I play XB2, the same way I play a fighting game. I just pick my characters, and then I start fighting at that arena.

Even Morag has a fatter ass, and you'd never guess coz she looks so flat when she wearing her uniform.
I'm at lvl 99+ btw, I just lower my level coz the combat is actually good. It's the one Jrpg, where I actually stuck around coz fo the combat.
Jaladen wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 10:39 pm Kirby has the best among the core Ninten characters tbh.
DaRealEvilone wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 7:33 am I play kirby super clash is fun
Nah Donkey Kong has the best good game ratio, although he's only like in 6 games & only the 3d one sucked. Mario is the king, coz he doesn't have a single bad game. (If you don't count crap like Mario is Missing.) Even Mario Shitshine, is way better than any Gaystation platformer.
Best what? Kirby's certainly no where near the best character in Smash. Everything he can do, Shulk can do better. Shulk doesn't need the Kirby suck em up transformations, he can just increase his speed, str, def, jump, etc. with his down special.

Kirby's games haven't been good ever since Sakurai stopped making them, which was like what? Amazing mirror. damn that's so long ago. I really only like two Kirby games, Kirby Superstar & Superstar Ultra.
Kirby Superstar is actually my fave SNES game of all time, when I was a kid.
If I were to make a top 5 SNES games when I was a kid, it'd be
  • Kirby Superstar
  • Pocky & Rocky 2
  • Super Street Fighter 2
(SNES Street Fighter Alpha 2 is actually better, but by the time that game came out, I already owned it on the PSX lol.)
  • Romance of the Three Kingdoms 4
  • Mario All Stars
Runner ups would be Chrono Trigger, Link to the Past, Super Metroid & Final Faggotry 3.
This was back when I was a kid though, based off of how many times I played them. I never even owned Pocky & Rocky 2, but I rented it so damn much.
P&R 1 is the hardcore gamer's choice (it's so hard I can't even get past the 2nd level on hard.) but I always liked P&R2 coz it was like a shoot em up version of a River City Ransom game. You had towns & stores & shit, while you're nonstop fighting.

Thanks to emulation, I got to try out classics such as Rendered Ranger, Super Turrican 2, Wild Guns, which all look and play like Neogeo games.

BTW I can't believe how fucking expensive the Switch version of ROTK is. Motherfucking $100 for the complete version. Fuck that. Rotk games haven't been good since 11.
https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/r ... le-switch/
Damn near everything that used to be unlockable in Rotk 7-11, are now paid dlc, lol.
Koei is Japanese EA Games. Nintendo loves to rip off their consumers too, so no wonder why they get along so well with Koei. Difference is, Nintentards don't give a shit. They're actually gonna buy Skyward Sword port for $60. I ain't gonna do that Mario Galaxy 2 when it's eventually reveales as a $60 stand alone release lol.

I fucking want Switch Kid Icarus Uprising. I only played through it once coz I'm left handed and that shit fucking hurts to play if you're left handed. Uprising had some damn great shooting. Uprising is way better than that Panzer Dragoon garbage. Sakurai makes the best games, Kirby Superstar, Smash, Uprising but he only wants to do Smash coz the other two franchises only sell 2 or 3 million copies at the most.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
Va11 Hall-a Faggot: He's such a Chad. I bet he fucks an Asian bitch every night.
CapN Jack: Who the fuk These moFuggaz? :lol:
Jaladen
Camellia Smile

Post by Jaladen »

I mean best as in characterwise if only designwise/stylewise. I don't really care about the Zelda cast outside of the NES to SNES with Wind Waker, Star Fox is fucking furries, I kinda dig Mario's cast but only for the Koopa Kingdom. Samus is just rule 34 fodder. F-Zero had some good racing games but CF's just a Smash Bros. meme now.

Kirby admittedly might not be that much as a "platformer", but its characters are soooo charming. I legit believe that a lot of Kirby's appeal in the current day is more from how appealing his cast. It's telling that of all the core franchises he's the only one who had a decently successful animation that's seen as at least okay on its own merits rather than just meme fodder like Mario's old cartoons or Link's.
Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

Zelda has a successful series of manga.
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/543 ... d-of-zelda
Kirby also has manga, I'm not sure if they ever came to the USA though. I owned a few Kirby manga back when the cartoon was airing in Japan. Most of Nintendo's franchises have multimedia. They're generally designed with mainstream attention & marketability in mind. (Yes even Xenoblade. Outside of the USA, most men are attracted to women, lol.)

What I always loved about Kirby is how epic his osts are. Mario games usually have music that match the setting, but Kirby osts make him sound like a badass.

Jaladen wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:08 am I mean best as in characterwise if only designwise/stylewise. I don't really care about the Zelda cast outside of the NES to SNES with Wind Waker, Star Fox is fucking furries, I kinda dig Mario's cast but only for the Koopa Kingdom. Samus is just rule 34 fodder. F-Zero had some good racing games but CF's just a Smash Bros. meme now.
You sound as though you're basing them off of Smash designs. When peeps from my generation (we grew up with her.) think of Samus, we think of the Alien Battle Armor chick who looks like a female Master Chief.
I never cared for F-Zero. I'm more of an Outrun guy. Sega will always beat Nintendo when it comes to pure arcade gaming. Save for maybe fighting games. Killer Instinct is way better than Eternal Champions. *cough cough*, KI is also better than Virtua Fighter, lol*cough cough*

You don't like the race of mushroom people called Toad, who are all named Toad? That shit always made me laugh, even more hilarious when you hear Toad's voice.

Wario is also awesome. Wario is a fucking beast. Name me one other platformer main character who's main attack is tackling people? Wario is as fucking fat as a Defensive Lineman, but he runs as fast as a runningback.

I can agree that Kirby has good character designs, but I don't know if it's the best. Honestly, I always felt that Kirby should be included with the Mario/Donkey Kong/Yoshi universe. Kirby wouldn't really clash since his entire setting are about the size of hamsters. Although in terms of story, it's more likely that he's part of Metroid's universe than anything else due to the Lovecraft influences of both settings.
It'd be kinda funny seeing Samus in the Star Galaxy,coz she would look like Godzilla compared to them, and you'd see Meta-Knight being about the size of her pinky.

Mario Tennis Aces is one of the better examples of just how robust the Mario setting is, and someone like Spike looks like he could've came from Kirby, but he actually predates Kirby.
Spike & Pauline are my fave characters from Aces.

I know Mario's characters & world are a draw coz it's precisely the setting of his games, that are the reason I keep coming back to them. Mario is basically Joe Rogan the game, "Have you tried DMT?"
I'm amazed by just how fucking weird Mario games are, yet they're the most mainstream game out on the market, save for maybe Mincraft & Fortnite.

The funny thing about Kirby & Mario, is both of the settings sound like something that some motherfucker high off of weed would've created.

That would actually be my barometer as to which is better. Which series is more surreal & David Lynchian? I'm gonna have to give it to Mario, coz his games are legit nightmare fuel. I went into more detail about Mario's setting in one of the other threads you made.
In Mario's setting, nearly everything wants to kill him. The mountains hate him, the sand hates him, even the fucking Sun gets angry looking at his fat ass. Damn near everything in Mario's games are sentient, it's crazy.
Everything about Mario is fucking hilarious. He's like 190 pounds, oh that doesn't sound that bad. What is he? 5'11?
NO, Mario is 5'1, holy fuck he's obese!

Only thing really nightmare fuel about Kirby are his final bosses which are full blown Lovecraftian monsters, but Kirby is an indescribable Lovecraft alien. Kirby is basically the baby version of Pillow man.

That's something that I always found amusing about Nintendo, they always come up with the most apocalyptic storylines, but they throw them into literal kids' games. They still do that, Splatoon is a post apocalyptic game which takes place so far into the future after the apocalypse happened, that people have evolved to be liquid-based Squid kids.

That's also why I really like Xenoblade 2, coz XB2's actual setting takes place in a post apocalypse world, that's also so far into their future that they've developed into their own unique evolutionary process where half of their populace eventually evolves into the giant monsters, that they live on as continents.
I never see any of the XB2 haters talk about how fucking crazy XB2's setting is, coz they just call it "Generic anime" As if Donkey Kong didn't look like some generic Pixar movie.

I like the character designs from practically every Nintendo game except Fire Emblem.
Now FE truly does look like generic animu and even the stories are generic animu.
Xenoblade is some full blown post apocalyptic sci fi shit that's on par with Splatoon's insanity, and has baddasses like Malos.

I like to think of the little Pikman aliens, as the beings who started the Galactic space war in the XB setting which led to the apocalypse event that all three franchises talk about.
(They're not connected at all. Each of the 3 Nintendo franchises just had their own apocalypse.)
Kirby admittedly might not be that much as a "platformer",
Kirby Superstar was good, because it was a beat em up co-op game. I don't think they were ever any good as actual platformers though. The fucking pink ball knows how to fly, which eliminated any need for platforming. His games were always action heavy, it's just that Superstar happen to be the most similar to a beatEmup co-op

Was Star Allies good? When I first got the Switch that was actually one of the first games I was thinking of getting coz I assumed that I grew out of Mario. I was a hardcore Mario fan when I was a kid, but I grew out of him by the time I was 13, when I was playing stuff like King of Fighters, Persona 1, Parasite Eve, Resident Evil etc. I still played Mario sports games & Mario Kart, but that's not truly the core Mario experience. It wasn't until I finally decided to try out Mario 3d All Stars that it finally occurred to me, that I love Mario games as a kid, coz his games legit have some of the best game design ever.

It's fucking sad, how that's still true. Mario set the standard way back in the early 80s, but he's still the fucking standard in the modern era. Donkey Kong is like the hard mode version of Mario. Fuck Yoshi, his games suck. (except Mario Waorld 2 Yoshi's Island.)
Kirby is good too, but his games come off more like a series of mini games, and don't feel like full-fledged sagas.
In Mario & DKC, I feel as though I'm traveling all over the world & galaxy.

Only Kirby Superstar gave me the impression that I was traveling all over the world & galaxy, coz you literally were, lol.
I'm still fucking laughing to this day how Meta-Knight's Revenge is a direct parody of Capcom's Strider.
The crazy part, is that Meta-Knight's Revenge is just as good as Strider, when MK Revenge is just some kind of mini-game that's as long as an 80s arcade game.
It's telling that of all the core franchises he's the only one who had a decently successful animation that's seen as at least okay on its own merits rather than just meme fodder like Mario's old cartoons or Link's.
Mario's cartoons were considered bad? The Captain N shit sucks, but the actual Mario cartoon was enjoyable as a kid.

The Kirby cartoon is good too, but I don't see how Mario's was any worse.
About the most I can say is that Kirby's cartoon actually had some dramatic moments like when Chilly died (Coz he melted, AYY LMAO!) and Kirby was crying for his dead homie.

I loved the Mario cartoons when I was a kid. Everyone spoke with a New York accent and sounded like a New York Jew. Even Yoshi sounds New York Jewish, lol.

I decided to watch one just right now for old time's sake, and I still think it's good. (I haven't seen this shit in over 30 years.) I don't think it's nostalgia either coz i'm impressed by the writing. The writing is much more mature (mature as in the intended jokes, puns & punchlines actually land. The writing is deep enough to appeal to both kids & adults) than what passes for a story from a Sony Playstation game, lol.
Samus is just rule 34 fodder.
What's wrong with that? The same thing could be said about every Nintendo female. Women should be good looking. It's the only criteria that I give a fuck about when it comes to women. I don't fucking care about their intelligence. I'm smart too, give me something I don't have, like tits!
It's why America sucks ass, they teach women that they're healthy at every size and if you're a straight man who frowns at fat women, well you're a sexist. Nah fuck that, I have standards. Lose some weight bitch.

As for Samus, It's only her Smash Bros design that's meant to be coomer-bait coz she doesn't look like that in her actual games (outside of the one that Team Ninja made.)
Have you played Metroid? You rarely ever see her outside of her armor. She's basically female Ironman. Her zerosuit is actually an undersuit that she wears under the armor, and you only ever see it when you die, or beat the game within an hour.
In her games, everyone from her entire setting looks like a scary horror movie monster except for Samus, but even Samus could be described as a monster because she's almost as muscular as Chun Li and stands at 6'3.

I don't see nothing wrong with depicting women as attractive. It's better than the alternative, Abby from Last of Us. Who's so ugly that it's more believable that she's just a short man who identitifies as a chick and gets literally anally fucked in the ass by some dude who actually thought she was hot, lol.
Yeah the younger generation have to deal with retard coomers who artificially inflate the worth of pussy by throwing all of their money at it, which in turn gave cam whores immense power that they never had during my generation, coz we knew how to treat whores like whores.
If they were more than just whores, they'll eventually try to stand out from the pack, but most aren't.
The problem is, most women are sluts, coz most men are cucks. Women generally reflect the quality of the men around them.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
Va11 Hall-a Faggot: He's such a Chad. I bet he fucks an Asian bitch every night.
DaRealEvilone
Giant Smile

Post by DaRealEvilone »

I had my reply but it's gone

Lol now I was just saying that if you try t get Zelda skyward brand new is going to cost you more than switch version
I ain't defending Nintendo

My most enjoyable Zelda games are ocarina of time and majora's
For 2d Zelda, a links awakening and a link to the past

I love wind waker, has a unique art style
It feels fresh
Problem was Zelda twilight, it just felt like adult link in Ocarina of time which let it to feel too repetitive
Zelda experience was fading away for me until they released breath of the wild
By Wii era, I bought skyward, used because I said to myself why price so high? I bought it for my sister and she did love it.

Breath of the wild isn't perfect, as it needs dungeons , if they are optional dungeons is better
But it feels as a different approach and I like it

I don't know if I'd get kyward switch

But they release a Zelda collection with majora's and ocarina, I want that
And if I buy it, I don't want to feel like it's a ripoff
Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

Skyward Bored does actually look like it would be fun with normal controls, but I have a bad track record with Zelda games.

I normally don't like them. Even the ones I did like, like Link Between Worlds, I eventually got bored of and sold. I'm guessing they went with Skyward Sword HD coz it's the 2nd worst selling Zelda after Majora's mask & since the Switch is mostly owned by Nintendo noobs (or lapsed Nintendo fans like myself.), SS is going to sell gangbusters just like how Mario 3d World did.
Although by worse selling Zelda, I mean that it only sold 2 million copies which is still a lot.

I'd be all over a Zelda maker though, FUck it's fun making Zelda stages in Mario Maker 2, of all things.
Speaking of Nintendo Makers, Snoop Dogg can't handle Mario Maker 2, lol!

Honestly though, I'd be fucking mad too. Who the fuck designs those fucking retarded levels and that's like 90% of Mario Maker 2's custom content? (Which is why I haven't resubbed to Nintendo Online yet.)
I design Metroid style levels, and fast paced arcade style levels where you see millions of fire works and a huge bodycount of Mario running over everyone with his Koopa Troopa car, GTA STYLE!

I like Twilight Pussy though. That was the best looking Zelda too. Skyward Sword Zelda has an ugly Crosscode Tumblr nose.
DaRealEvilone wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 5:52 am I had my reply but it's gone
Yeah this site seems to log you out if you take more than two minutes to type up a post which is I just copy & paste my shit.
Breath of the wild isn't perfect, as it needs dungeons , if they are optional dungeons is better
But it feels as a different approach and I like it
That and the weapon breaking bullshit. That's a deal breaker for me coz it's so repetitive. All they had to do is implement a blacksmith to help repair a sword before it permanently breaks.
I wish it had 3 more Hyrule Castle sized dungeons with multiple paths & entry points.

The only Zelda I played from start to finish was Link to the Pass & BOTW.

BTW SOME WHITE MOTHERFUCKER ATTEMPTED TO BREAK INTO MY HOUSE AT 1 IN THE MORNING WHILE I WAS PLAYING MARIO MAKER 2!
He broke open the fence on my side of the house, and this idiot had the unfortunate fate of knocking on my window. He did it about 4 times. I ignored the knocking the first two times coz I get raccoon babies who knock on my window for some food during raccoon waking hours (which is at 1 - 5 in the morning.)
This motherfucker kept knocking my window, so I pulled out a lead pipe (with sharpened edges) from near my bed. I looked out the window and cussed the motherfucker out. (My window has a car protector on it, so I can see outside, but you can't see me.)

I woke up my mom, told her to get armed coz some fucker is in our yard. She looked outside near the raccoon feeding area. I looked outside the dining room window, where he was standing right in front of me.
He was a little bit taller, about 5'10 or 5'11, but he's some scrawny drug addict looking loser that I most likely outweighed (I have big broad shoulders like a linebacker. This dude was some stereotypical 15 inch shoulders
white boi!) so we exchanged words for a bit.
All I was doing was cussing and acting exactly like that one vid I posted of myself where I'm shitalking Xed.

The house invader actually seemed kinda sane when compared to me, coz he was telling me to calm down or something and I'm like "What the fuck your faggot ass doing here in my yard at 1 in the morning? Get the fuck out of here before I fucking gut you bitch!"
It's a stand your ground state, so if he's dumb enough to invade someone's property at night, then it prob means he had a weapon. He left though after I shouted really loud to my mom to find me every weapon in the house and yelled out loud with my scary voice "SO I CAN GUT HIM!"

Last year I had to do deal with BLM rioters, but they at least came to my house at the day time, and in the front yard.
Leave it up to White people to go the extra mile at being fucking retarded, House invading in my back yard at 1 o clock at night, coz he kicked our fence down.
My mom said that she saw him earlier in the day, so he prolly assumed that this house would be an easy mark, but instead he stumbled on to a house that has a crazy Tommy Vercitti motherfucker living in it, ME!

It's no wonder that a lot of morons out here think I'm Itallian, I really do come off like the Italian movie mobster stereotypes. I was treating the house invader like fucking trash to the point that if there were bystanders, most people would probably assume that I were the aggressor coz that's how much more aggressive I come off.

Good thing too. Imagine if I were a woman or a soyboi, that guy would robbed & killed us, but because I come off like some kind of mobster, the guy decided to run off before I came back with a bigger weapon.

If I ever stop posting, it's coz the idiot came back with a group and killed me.
I don't think he will though, he was some aging wrinkly old white dude with big bugged out eyes. he looked about in his late 30s to early 40s. He looked around my age, except I only look 24 or younger, AYY LMAO!
I don't come off like some weak old man either like that faggot did. I could easily take him on. Only thing he had was height, whcih doesn't matter if you're tall and skinny.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
Krizzx
Giant Smile

Post by Krizzx »

That Snoop vid is some kind of meme shit. I first saw it yesterday where someone stuck it in the corner of a SFV video.

I honestly don't see how Skyward sword would be more fun without motion controls, since it was built around them with being able to hold your controller in the air like a sword to charge it being the titular mechanic I'd imagine it would feel pretty boring without them. There is just no way to reach the same level of precision or response with an analog stick as you can with motion controls.

The only problem I ever had with motion controls (besides shit 3rd party games that just tacked them on without optimizing them like in the early Wii days) was with repositioning. I always felt that there needed to be another button on the controller to activate or turn off the motion controls for when you are trying to reposition your arm or hand. I would often run into issues where I would swing my controller to strike in a game, and then it would register me moving my arm back into position as another swing unintentionally. Other than that, I had no problem with motion controls in games. I like them.

They were the most beneficial in shooters and especially FPS. There was no matching them, even with a mouse in some way. In call of duty on the Wii, you could aim with the Wii-mote pointer just like a right analog, but then also be able to move the gun itself independent using the Wiimotes tilt effectively allowing you to turn right while shooting left, and so on. I could instantly reposition the reticule with just a twitch of my wrist. That can't be replicated off of motional controls. You could easily perform 3 movements simultaneious(moving character with analog, aim with pointer, and then point the gun anywhere visible on screen).

Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

You can take some badass pics in Mario 3d World.

trials of Mana is on sale for $30 on Eshop. I might get it, but I was going to use that money on Fighter pass 2, even though I really only want Seph & Mythra.
Romancing Saga 3 & 2 are on sale, as is First Departure. Monsterboy looks to be the best out of all of them because it has some pretty advanced action platforming when you get to the Volcano area.
Krizzx wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 12:41 pm That Snoop vid is some kind of meme shit. I first saw it yesterday where someone stuck it in the corner of a SFV video.
It doesn't matter. That shit is fucking funny. He sounds exactly like me when I used to play Paladins. That game's matchmaking made me so damn angry that I slammed my big hd tv which led to me selling off the PS4 and replacing it with a Switch coz you don't need a tv to play Switch.
It's funny how that all worked out, coz I immensely enjoy the Switch over BS4.

Apparently, Snoop was actually playing a Madden game. Which makes sense that he got so mad, people have died playing Madden.
I'm not gonna mention the race of the shooteer.

(Nobody seems to have a video of the actual shooting anymore. There used to be footage where you'd see the Huwite boi actually pull out his gun and gun down the Black dude right next to him.)

I find it fucking funny though how my neighborhood was once considered the safest place in the King County araa, but we're now being terroriszed by goofy ass White people. LIKE WTF!? They remind me of skinny Pete from Breaking Bad. IN the sense that you know you'd easily kick their asses, but what makes them a threat is that they don't make any sense, they're fucking random.

I find that amusing coz normally when you hear Huwite Supremacist rhetoric on the internet, they talk about themselves as though they're hardcore alpha males, when they're anything but. They're like the wimpiest faggots I've ever came across.
The damn BLM'ers from last year were way more alpha coz they came at my fucking front door in broad daylight. Not motherfucking night time, in my motherfucking backyard.
We have an entire block on the look out for those White idiots. I live in a block that's populated with retired serviceman, either they be ex-military, ex-fireman,ex-police and I even live next door to a firestation, but their lights were off when that White junkie piece of shit was trespassing in my backyard trying to get inside the house.
I honestly don't see how Skyward sword would be more fun without motion controls, since it was built around them with being able to hold your controller in the air like a sword to charge it being the titular mechanic I'd imagine it would feel pretty boring without them. There is just no way to reach the same level of precision or response with an analog stick as you can with motion controls.
I have a hard time believing that a Zelda game's combat actually requires precision.
You're not going to actually feel as though you're holding a sword. You're sitting on your ass.
In the "Good games you don't like thread." I went into detail about how deep Mount & Blade's combat is, and how it actually trains you to think like a melee fighter, because you focus on the footwork, and your corresponding slash differs depending on your footwork.
Zelda games, and Skyward sword specifically don't have that attention to detail, of keeping track of footwork.

When professional fighters mention footwork, what they're referring to is your ability to conceal or telegraph your next attack through your footwork. (That's why it's fucking hilarious when people comment about "Nice footwork!" during a training vid where the bum is fighting a boxing bag. It's like what footwork? That's like yelling "Nice Yomi!" to a fighting gamer, playing in training mode.)

That's why Muhhamad Ali's footwork was so effective. You couldn't tell if he were going to jab or hook coz his footwork didn't match his movements but his limbs are so long that he still managed to deliver decent dmg upon impact due to how far his arms have to extend before impact. That's also his weakness, his long arms force him to rely on keep away tactics coz he's unable to generate enough force while at close-range.

Mike Tyson is the opposite, you could tell when he was going for an uppercut or hook, but he had his hands close to his face, in the peek a boo style so you wouldn't see the attack coming until he hits you and you wake up 3 days later after he knocks you out.

I'm just seeing Link stand stationary, so I fail to see how motion controls would add so much to the combat.
You could easily add directional inputs to implement vertical slashs & pokes, and it would still function somewhat the same. In either case, it's not like the combat was good to begin with, coz no Zelda game has good combat.

I fucking hate the gyro motion controls in Mario Galaxy, and I'm fucking glad that all you have to do is press Y instead of spinning around some fucking Wii dildo to spin.

I view these motion gimmicks as just a distraction that doesn't add meat to the game. It's similar to how I always turn off rumble/vibration. My gameplay isn't being enhanced just coz it's vibrating. It just annoys me instead.
On top of that, I use plenty of third party controllers which don't even have full functionality.
The reason why Switch's controllers are so damn expensive is because they add in all of these pointless gimmicks that I never use.
The main controller I use these days is a Mario controller that has gyro functionality.
It sucks when some games don't allow you to turn it off, like Hypercharge.
You have an option to turn off gyro controls, but it still functions when you move your controller.

I'm a pure D-pad, Analog guy and I can play at a high competitive level with those controls.

Even Isuka assumed that I was inputting Zangief Spinnin pile drivers with a fighting stick but I was just using the default PS3 controller. The default PS4 controller is ass though. I thought I suddenly sucked at fighters coz I couldn't do the spinning pile driver anymore but I do them just fine on the Switch and I'm one of the few who actually ranked in Switch's Capcom Arcade Stadium. (I'm at 34 or 35 place now, every other mother fucker who knocked out my 30 spot was some Jap from Japan.)
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

A continuation of the control topic.

The only problem I ever had with motion controls (besides shit 3rd party games that just tacked them on without optimizing them like in the early Wii days) was with repositioning. I always felt that there needed to be another button on the controller to activate or turn off the motion controls for when you are trying to reposition your arm or hand. I would often run into issues where I would swing my controller to strike in a game, and then it would register me moving my arm back into position as another swing unintentionally. Other than that, I had no problem with motion controls in games. I like them.
Cool. I don't. I even hate HD rumble.
They were the most beneficial in shooters and especially FPS. There was no matching them, even with a mouse in some way. In call of duty on the Wii, you could aim with the Wii-mote pointer just like a right analog, but then also be able to move the gun itself independent using the Wiimotes tilt effectively allowing you to turn right while shooting left, and so on. I could instantly reposition the reticule with just a twitch of my wrist. That can't be replicated off of motional controls. You could easily perform 3 movements simultaneious(moving character with analog, aim with pointer, and then point the gun anywhere visible on screen).
I don't deny that. Motion based controls always work better in shooters, but I still don't fucking use them.
I actually think that keyboard & mouse is a retarded control scheme, which I know, is scarilege to ever state, but my results speak for itself. I still rank highly in shooters while using the analog, on the Switch. I have like every handicap imaginable (including shitty ass 30fps) but I still thrive.
Most Switch gamers actually use the Gyro controls for shooting, I don't coz it feels like mouse-aiming. Analog actually feels more like a gun, because you generally look for a steady aim & keep your shot there while you wait for potential targets to cross your line of sight. Or you do it the John Wick way & walk over to your target (Wick always has his sights on.) rather than moving your retarded controller or mouse to the intended target.
That's not how shooting works in real life. You'll break your shoulder from the recoil, constantly readjusting your sights over & over.

In Warface I was getting invited to Clans left & right, but I only joined the first one who asked and then I dropped the game coz there's much better shooters on Switch now.
Shockingly, one of them is by Hi-Rez (Rogue Company), who have the worst matchmaking ever.
Shit in Paladins, they don't even bother to police their hackers. That Lex is hardcore hacking. He'd even gun us down through walls with his auto-aim.
Even Rogue Company has trash ass matchmaking, but this time in my favor.
The MM is so terrible that I still kicked their asses even while being handicapped with only a 3 man party.
What the fuck is it with those Hi-rez fools?

This is the most balanced match I had, and I still fucking dominated against a bunch of PC & other console scrubs. (I can only see when a fellow Switch player is playing and there were none in that match.)
The lowest level was in a party, which is why his lvl numbers seems out of place.

I understand that mouse & motion controls work far better for 99% of the gaming populace, but I couldn't care less. I think the analog works perfect. Mount & Blade is actually the only game I played where the combat felt much smoother with keyboard & mouse. Mainly due to how the entirety of its combat is based on movement.
I tried playing Left 4 Dead & Killing Floor multiplayer on Pc and I was just bored, coz we all standing in one place back to back and doing nothing but move our mouses. That's fucking boring. I prefer the way I play where I run around the entire stage making a bunch of headshots just through movement, rather than aiming coz I don't readjust my sights. I only make slight movements upward like in Fortnite where everyone is jumping. I'm guessing that jumping everywhere like an idiot still works as an evasion tactic on PS4. I don't understand how it would work against a PC player coz they could just move their mouse up and shoot, like how I just snap-tilt my analog up and shoot.

In the other forum or may have been this one, where I explained that I use a lot of techs & flicks of the analog that I can't do with any other controller setup except for maybe Joystick, since joytsitck is a far more accurate analog. When I play shooters with analog, I'm not holding on to the stick like 99% of the dumbasses who play on analog. I control it like a joystick, where I just flick the stick rather than hold on to it.
I hover my hands near the analog similar to what this guy is doing with his joystick in the 7 & 8 minute mark.

He even shows you how to flick right to left and does it by pressing his hand against the joystick. I play analog controls a similar way but I use my thumb & pointing fingers to nudge the controls in a certain direction rather than using my entire palm. (It's mainly coz analogs are so small that you'd most likely break it by slamming into it with your entire palm.)

Spinning pile drivers are even easier on joystick coz you just move a half circle and then you let the stick finish the rest of the circle motion for you. A lot of SF's inputs don't make much sense outside of the Arcade joystick setup coz it assumes you input them the same way you would on a joystick. I've been gaming since I was a kid though so Dpad works just fine for me in fighting games.
it's way more work though, you actually have to input the entire Hadoken motion on console Dpad, with a joystick you just slam down, keep your finger on the stick and nudge it bit for downright then, slam right + attack.
Analog works like ass in 2d fighters coz it has a hard time reading complex fighting inputs so you're stuck with the cumbersome dpad.

I murder fools when I use analog like a joystick and just flick the stick rather hold on to it.
That's one of the few times I actually won though.
This is how my Paladins matches usually look, and is why I just dropped that pos in favor of Fortnite. (Where I can actually win through skill.) OH we could've easily won, were I not teamed up with a bunch of retards.

I'm always clocking them headshots while playing on hadicapped Switch with the analog controls lol!

I'm just saying there's another perspective, and another community out there who have specialized in our tactics that were bred and honed inside of seedy bars, malls & casino arcades, techniques which do get great results even while playing shooters. (Fuck most of my FortNite solo wins are due to I using Fighting game Tactics, in a shooter.)
I haven't played solo in a while though coz I was trying to get my battlepass as far up as I can through team mode which is the easiest mode to level up in.

On internet, most people just ape the opinions of Reddit, 4chan & Steam (Who are mostly Plebbit & 4cuck fags anyway.) so it's commonly accepted that keyboard & mouse is the superior way to play most games.
I'm like fuck that. I'm a joystick guy and use analog in a similar way as a joystick. Arcade never die.
About the only games that control 100% better on PC are strategy games. Fucking shit, strategy games suck ass on console. I'd be thinking that PS4 would at least use their touch screen like a mouse or the switch used gyro controls like a mouse while playing Strategy games, but instead you have to suffer through the most unintutive, nonsensical controls imaginable when you play any strategy game that's deeper than a typical Jrpg strategy game. Fire Emblem works fine since FE's gameplay isn't complicated to begin with.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage