Irashaimase, welcome to the First Class VIP (Vagina Is Pretty) area. Only gentlemen of taste are allowed to move in. Take it or leave it MOTHAFUCKA!!! Go back to China if you're too much of a FAG (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧

Moderators: CutieHoney, MeisaKuroki

Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Re: NintenDOMINATION

Post by Jack »

Mang BRIGANDINE IS FINALLY ON SALE!
https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/b ... ia-switch/
I might get that. Wargroove is on sale too.
I'm a Strategy gaming nut, and Brigandine has always been on my radar coz it has semi Grand strategy elements like Dragon Force minus the cinematic combat or like of Age of Wonders without the full free roam gameplay.

Edit: Nah I think I'll pass. The Brigand demo was good, but King's Bounty 2 is coming out and it actually has a Switch physical release. That game looks triple A budget with a full open world to explore like most King's Bounty games, so ima bite. It's basically Western Brigandine. I never played Brigandine, but those who have say that it plays a lot like Age of Wonder. Guess what else plays like AOW? King's Bounty. The sequel coming out at the end of this month. I might preorder. Unlike Rpgs, Strategy games seem to have infinite replay value to me. I eventually missed playing FE Three Houses. I don't miss Xenoblade DE at all, and I don't think I'll suddenly miss XB2 & Torna either. Not that they were bad games. I'm just more of a strategy guy.

Romance of the Three Kingdoms used to be my go to strategy tactics game,
https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/r ... le-switch/
but fuck that I ain't spending $100 (it used to be 100, but $70 is still fucking expensive.) on a fucking $15 game which is how much they usually cost on the playstation systems.
DaRealEvilone wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:05 pm
Queen Peach's ass is FATT!

The only reason why I haven't been playing Skyward Sword much is coz of Wrestling Empire, which finally got the Booker mode added and now it feels like a full blown strategy sim. Mothafucking Donald Trump took the number 1 spot with his UFC. (Ironic considering that real life UFC treats him like a God.) Vince Mcmahon's WWE is in 2nd place. Shigeru Miyamoto's NJPW is in 3rd. Phoenix Rie is doing fucking horrible running Sega, they're like in 5th after the Canadians the faction that I run, I play as Karin Kanzuki, AYY LMAO!
Mothafucking Barrack Obama is buying everyone out through Hollywood. This game is goddamn crazy!

Ali Mills from Karate Kid runs the weakest wrestling brand. She ran this disaster of a match where Julia Chang died a bloody mess, lol.

This shit fucking happens at random.

POOR Mike Haggar, he died a few days after that match coz Leona's man Ralf, kicked Mike in the nuts too much, AYY LMAO!

Shit, I finally figured out how to make thongs in WE! You don't, you just give them a fundoshi and then you switch to material 3 for the underwear & color the underwear the same color as their skin. Since the game uses ancient ass N64 textures (that's the point, this game is an ode to N64 Wrestling titles), the recolored underwear just looks like a bigger fatter ass, AYY LMAO!
So now they finally wear fundoshis over their ass. I was fooling around with E. Honda coz I thought it was retarded that he wore speedos underneath his fundoshi, so I messed around with the colors enough, to where you can now see his big fat ass in all its glory. Not that anyone wants to see it. I can finally make more accurate Mai, and other THOT caws who canonically wear thongs.
I have a way more accurate Cammy White now that's she's wearing a thong again.

This is still the funniest scandal, especially now that I have most of the women running in thongs. To be fair, nearly all of the men are fighting in their underwear.

7'8 (and that's not even the tallest height in the game, lol.) Rosalina is like "what now motherufckers. I could squash that 6'1 vanilla midget Sephiroth."

SHHHHIIIIAAT, Dis game got jokes!

MUh Pokemon avatar is of course the one that's the most perverted.
Hey mang it gets worse when the Japs are playing. I usually just see Chinese though.

I showboated so much, that two of our teammates quit coz i wouldn't stop dancing, even though I was the one getting the most kills. Even after those losers (Razor & Brian) left, we still won the match. Not hard when your opponents are Switch players.

Funny thing though, when I play against PC players, they fucking cheat with Wall hacks & aimbots.
I know that these motherfuckers are cheating coz there's no way that both Wu & I would fuck up that bad. We don't play like noobs. I've had many death duels against that Wu guy where we were the sole survivors of our team, and we'd just go nuts blowing everything the fuck up.
I don't even use cover, I jump on top of it so I can shoot you behind your cover, PUNK! lol!
I was even using Phantom but I still got my ass kicked. They could miraculously see through my smoke even though I'm out of Talon's radar range and I strategically wait until after Dallas uses his intel tech. These PC pussies are the worst most obvious goddamn cheaters I've ever seen.

That shit ain't normal at all coz I usually go ham with over 50+ kill counts, 40+ down & 20+ assists, especially if I'm playing as Phantom.
For some reason people always fall for her smokebomb ruse where I'll just randomly throw it, and then run right into it and I start shooting at everyone. Dumbasses, whether console or pc, will just try to shoot back but why bother shooting at something that you can't fucking see! They call her PHANTOM for a reason, motherfucker!

I'm not being salty coz I regularly do get some insane KDA scores. That was the 1 match I played where my entire team got wiped out, coz we were playing against Omnipresent PC losers. Exactly why I fucking hate PC. Most of these PC players in online games, don't play fair at all! I'm fucking using a pro controller, but I'd still murk these fools if they played without their cheat devices.

My KDA is nuts, even when I lose.
I know these peeps were playing fair though coz it was possible to out play & out think them. They didn't come off like omnipresent gods who know your every move and magically know where you are at all times.

My Phantom Phantasy died when I found out she's only 5'3, lol.
(Still fucking hot though.) Judging from how she's described as a genetically perfect assassin, I assumed her to be somewhere between 5'7 - 6', not an avg sized chick. Even the muscle bound beast Sigrid is only 5'5.
That's cool though, it's one of the few games that's going for realistic heights.
Even the largest guy, the Kratos lookalike is only 6'3. Before the official measurements came out, I thought he was 6'4. Close enough. I'm way off on the girls though. Even most of the guys are only 5'7 or something.

Oh btw, pretty faced Dahlia is a JEW! OH NO!!!!!! I actually suspected that she were a Jew or Latin or something.
What shocks me is finding out that Vy is Brazilian. I thought that bitch was Huwite. Granted White Brazilian since Brazilian is not an ethnicity but you know what I fucking mean!
She counts as Latin.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
Va11 Hall-a Faggot: He's such a Chad. I bet he fucks an Asian bitch every night.
CapN Jack: Who the fuk These moFuggaz? :lol:
DaRealEvilone
Giant Smile

Post by DaRealEvilone »

What a disappointment
We got a expert in fighting games that has never spoken about , not gud not gud

I'm just messing

It does look BB badass

Darkstakers

DaRealEvilone
Giant Smile

Post by DaRealEvilone »

I Heard Metroid dread is pulling good numbers
It makes me want to buy it

I always had faith in mercury steam
DaRealEvilone
Giant Smile

Post by DaRealEvilone »

Nintendo keeps dominating

https://www.gematsu.com/2021/08/famitsu ... 21-8-22-21

GhOst of Fukushima directors cut listed twice for PS4 PS5 lol
On top 30
PS5 is a joke

Nintendo domination

Hopes still to get me my oled switch
Screw scalpers
Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

Giga Fatass Kraid, is back.

I'm already getting Metroid day 1, but if I were on the fence, that trailer would've had me tear that fucking fence down. Shit the action looks really good. Nintendo is turning Samus into their own version of Iron Man. They already copied his uppercut. We finally see Samus's face sort of.
What I'm most amused by, is that the Chozo are Bio-mechanical. Maybe they always were, but I never noticed. I always thought that they were organic, coz they looked organic in Samus's flashbacks from previous games & even their statues look like organic organisms.

LOL no one gives a shit about NMH3. Only 33k views kek.

Every other NMH trailer that Nintendo released this month has also had minuscule views to the point that random indie hack n slash games & Quake were doing quadruple time the numbers of what NMH3 got.

I told PlayaEssence, I told that mothafucka that there's no way that NMH3 will sell over a million copies.
Mothafuckas wuz hating on me at his comments section coz I laughed at the notion of NMH3 being a Million seller game.
Not even the Switch-effect can help NMH. Suda51 games are in this weird limbo where it doesn't appeal at all to normal-fags, dudebros, and not even weebs. DanganRonpa is an example of a weebs game that appeals to people outside of the Weeb audience. NMH3 is still doing this "WE PUNK! WE SO PUNK but our game is structured like a fucking PS2 hack n slash, and even looks like a PS2 game. WE PUNK! WE PUNK MANG!"

Xed was playing NMH3 a day before everyone else was. Psyche! I know nobody else playing that garbage except Xed AYYY LMAO! Krizz may get it some day too.
It kinda irks me, Xed thinks he's too good for Monster Hunter Rise but he'll eat up that NMH shit, which fucking looks like shit even in the trailers. Not even the writing looks good.
I know I know, it's for the website. Play some fucking Monster Hunter Rise bitch! Pick Sword & Shield, fights just like 3d Zelda. KEK paying $60 for this $15 looking garbage. When MH Rise first came out, I was the only one playing that game but a month or two after that there was at least about 25 peeps playing MH Rise. Maybe that will also happen with NMH3...... LOL YEAH RIGHT!
CAN YOU EVEN DO ANYTHING THIS BADASS IN NMH3? I DON'T FUCKING THINK SO!

Xed keeps ignoring Rise, when it's the best Non-NIntendo Exclusive on the damn system.
I'm still laughing that so many hipster fucks are pretending that Monster Hunter Stories 2 is better than Rise. It's such a common opinion on internet especially on Steam, Reddit & Gamefags, but in reality it only sold a little over a million. I don't understand where the hype is coming from coz Stories 2 is so easy. I don't get how anyone could like Monster Hunter games but actually prefer Stories over Rise. Stories just feel like a damn jrpg.

I skipped out on King's Bounty 2. Peeps are saying it's good, but it looks fucking boring to me man. Classic King's Bounty is awesome coz it's 90% fighting. All I'm seeing in King's Bounty 2 walkthroughs is a bunch of walking & talking. Then when you finally fight, there's like zero strategy & tactics. You're better of just getting one of the Trails of Cold Steel games, which will also annoy you with way too much story but at least the fights are tactical.

I'm way more hype over that Pokemon Legends game and that Midnight Sons Marvel Comic Xcom game. I'm def getting Midnight Sons on day 1 if it's an Xcom game. Pass if it's another MUA.

I'll need to see more of Pokemon. It looks good like a BOTW Pokemon, until you get into a fight, then it turns into normal Pokemon. How is that an Action rpg?

Speaking of which, Playaessensce is in the latest NintendoMinute,
"IS NEVER A MINUTE!"

I haven't seen his vids in forever coz I eventually got tired of his 95% filler, 5% content that he has in nearly every fucking 10 minute video.

DaRealEvilone wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 8:20 pm What a disappointment
We got a expert in fighting games that has never spoken about , not gud not gud

It's a Capcom fighter, of course I know about it. What the fuck am I supposed to say about it? I don't talk about games that I don't play. It's not like anyone else plays it, and I never even saw it in arcades back when I lived in Japan. Rival Schools was actually in arcades in Japan but I never saw Warzard once. Yeah it looks cool, I played it on emulation over a decade or two ago. The roster is too damn small for a fighter. Warzard reminds me of MetaMoqster.

Now Darkstalkers, yeah that series is fucking great. I think there's a much higher chance of seeing a Rival Schools revival though, due to how popular Akira is. I thought Kyosuke, Kyoko or Daigo would make more sense, but I guess Akira fared the best with test audiences. It's funny though coz in SFV, they pretend that Akira is friends with Sakura when I'm pretty sure that they never really spoke to each other in the Rival School games.
Akira was part of my fave crew, but that's coz she's part of the gangsters, so I related the most with her crew. The hilarious part is that I dropped out of school in Japan, the same year that Rival Schools came out for PS1, and i was wasting my days away playing Rival Schools which had a story mode & tons of mini games.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
Va11 Hall-a Faggot: He's such a Chad. I bet he fucks an Asian bitch every night.
CENSORED
BANNED

Post by CENSORED »

I'm already getting Metroid day 1, but if I were on the fence, that trailer would've had me tear that fucking fence down. Shit the action looks really good. Nintendo is turning Samus into their own version of Iron Man. They already copied his uppercut. We finally see Samus's face sort of.
What I'm most amused by, is that the Chozo are Bio-mechanical. Maybe they always were, but I never noticed. I always thought that they were organic, coz they looked organic in Samus's flashbacks from previous games & even their statues look like organic organisms.
Yeah Metroid Dread looks amazing. I have it preordered already. I didn't like Samus Returns that much, but I agree with you that it's an okay game. My problem with it was that the action was too centered on melee counters, forcing you to sit still a lot of the time. Dread already fixed that. I am also liking the art direction a lot better.

The Chozos shown in the prequel manga were organic bird people, though you only saw a few of them on planet Zebes, very old ones, it is implied that their species was already on the verge of death by then (hence why Mother Brain throws in her lot with the space pirates, and leaves them to die)
Xed was playing NMH3 a day before everyone else was. Psyche! I know nobody else playing that garbage except Xed AYYY LMAO!
Yeah I was sort of obliged, with having a fansite and everything. It's possibly the worst Suda game in my opinion, but for reasons I never could have predicted. (The game actually runs well. The overworld is capped at 30fps, but all the fight sequences run at 60. I never would have guessed that from the trailers, I thought it would run like dogshit.)
I'll go more into detail as per why I disliked the game in the NMH thread. Let me just say, I wish the game was structured like a ps2 hack and slash, I would have liked it then. I'm glad I decided not to cover any of the no more heroes sequels though. TSA had some interesting stuff, but it all gets thrown away in 3.

Anyway I actually played a bit of MH Rise on emulator. You don't see me play on switch much these days because some games outright run better on emus. (I played through Skyward Sword HD on 4k on ryujinx. I really liked it compared to 10 years ago, possibly because I can't stand motion controls. Like the game has problems but compared to modern garbage, it's a complete masterpiece lol. I've also been playing Age of Calamity on emulator which doesen't run that well, but at least it will improve in performance as the emulator gets updated, while the Switch version will run like shit forever.)
I only played a bit to test it out and it is still glitchy, but it runs at 60fps and it allows for multiplayer with other emulators. So long term, that's probably gonna be the best way of playing the game. I tried playing NMH3 on emulator as well, but unfortunately it was either glitchy, didn't run, or kept crashing, so I played that one on actual hardware.
I heard Asstral Chain got a 60fps patch on emulators too, but I haven't tried it yet
Krizzx
Giant Smile

Post by Krizzx »

I'm waiting for mine to come in the mail. I ordered it as soon as it was available.

According to Sess, its pretty much more of the same as NMH1. So if you liked NMH1 you'll, be right at home, but it doesn't improve on anything from it. So, it won't be bringing any new people on board.

That's all perfectly fine with me. I loved the first game. Even with the jank, empty open world.
DaRealEvilone
Giant Smile

Post by DaRealEvilone »

At this point we all grow up
Sess's cover video is perfect, nmh is getting old
I sometimes think suda tried to cling on popular stuff as football reason Travis is touchdown
Is cool for a while but its gets old
Because these crowd isn't interested in nmh
This crowd I mean the majority fans of pop culture
They probablyplaying cod fornite gta
I consider killer 7 like a more polish game
While nmh feels like a mad teenager in his rebel years

I always go to store never seen a PS5 Xbox series x, just recently saw a Xbox series s
Anyway talking to the rabbit on the family, my lil bro stated that doesn't play Fortnite anymore
Lol better for me not need to buy him series s
Cus he was complaining about it playing in Nintendo switch lol
I told him before "steo up your game" like you buy it lmao
Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

I was going to buy Republic Commando, but the Switch wouldn't allow me to enter the store or even acess the games on my own fucking account.
I eventually learned that some punkass bitch from Indonesia stole my Switch account, and made his switch the primary. He apparently stole my shit on September 5, 2021 and was leaching off of me ever since. I didn't realize that someone was stealing my shit until today. I just assumed that all the retarded shit I was going through was just typical Hi-rez being Hi-rez (as in their games are always buggy as fuck & random. You'll never know what kinda glitch you get next!), and typical Nintendo being Nintendo (as in their online digital service is retarded & buggy, and still doesn't even have a fucking cart.), lol.

I didn't realize something was wrong until Nintendo straight up banned me from playing my own digi games. So I had to fucking call them, ask them what the fuck is up!? That's when I found out bout the Indonesian faggot. (I had to answer a series of questions to verify that I am, who I say I am, and had to verify my Switch.)
I got Nintendo to ban his punkass, and they gave me back my primary account plus my huge library of games. He can't play muh games no more.

I didn't figure this out until today though, coz the same exact shit that happened to this guy, happened to me.
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/18 ... h/78682925
I too, just assumed that the Switch checking for confirmation before you play the game, was an update. I didn't realize that something was wrong until my Switch just outright prevented me from playing any digital games earlier today. Which fucking pissed me off coz I was on a roll in Streets of Rage 4. I'm def gonna have to get the physical version of SOR4 Anniversary edition coz you really can't rely on digital games.
Some hacker can suddenly steal all of your shit. I have 11 physical games, the rest of my library are digital which number in the 100s due to how most games I play, don't have physical versions.

I'm lucky that he didn't bother to spend the money that I had left on the account. (About $2 lol.) I think he was too busy downloading my games. I was wondering why I kept getting a 1 hour long deserter penalty in Rogue Company, which made no fucking sense coz I'd be getting these penalties after a series of matches where I both won the match, and was the top player. How the fuck can you be a deserter when you're the main reason that your team won?

It turns out, it's coz the faggot from Indonesia was plaything through my account at the same time, and this faggot was constantly rage-quitting and fucking up my records. Almost makes me not want to play any more coz some random ass faggot from Asia stole my shit, and doesn't even have the fucking decency to at least kick ass in the games he stole from me lol.
I don't know how the fuck he figured out my password, but I had to change it. I now use a full 20 letter pw, instead of the standard one that I always use. This fucker just get lucky pressing random letters & numbers? lol! the standard PW that I use isn't exactly easy to guess.

Sucks mang. Maybe I'll have to buy a physical Bloodstained after all. It's frustrating spending so much money on digital crap, and then suddenly losing access to it. I got everything back, but mang. At least with physical, you'd have to kill me first before you steal all muh shit AYY LMAO!

That's what Suda's games always feel like to me. Especially Shadows of the Damned. Sure he's smart. Only a smart man could come up with Killer7's story and manage to stay so accurate on the subject of politics that he's talking about. It's just funny that the same guy who does Silver Case & K7 is also the same guy who does that reference-humor bullshit.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
Krizzx
Giant Smile

Post by Krizzx »

Jack wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:03 pm I was going to buy Republic Commando, but the Switch wouldn't allow me to enter the store or even acess the games on my own fucking account.
I eventually learned that some punkass bitch from Indonesia stole my Switch account, and made his switch the primary. He apparently stole my shit on September 5, 2021 and was leaching off of me ever since. I didn't realize that someone was stealing my shit until today. I just assumed that all the retarded shit I was going through was just typical Hi-rez being Hi-rez (as in their games are always buggy as fuck & random. You'll never know what kinda glitch you get next!), and typical Nintendo being Nintendo (as in their online digital service is retarded & buggy, and still doesn't even have a fucking cart.), lol.

I didn't realize something was wrong until Nintendo straight up banned me from playing my own digi games. So I had to fucking call them, ask them what the fuck is up!? That's when I found out bout the Indonesian faggot. (I had to answer a series of questions to verify that I am, who I say I am, and had to verify my Switch.)
I got Nintendo to ban his punkass, and they gave me back my primary account plus my huge library of games. He can't play muh games no more.

I didn't figure this out until today though, coz the same exact shit that happened to this guy, happened to me.
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/18 ... h/78682925
I too, just assumed that the Switch checking for confirmation before you play the game, was an update. I didn't realize that something was wrong until my Switch just outright prevented me from playing any digital games earlier today. Which fucking pissed me off coz I was on a roll in Streets of Rage 4. I'm def gonna have to get the physical version of SOR4 Anniversary edition coz you really can't rely on digital games.
Some hacker can suddenly steal all of your shit. I have 11 physical games, the rest of my library are digital which number in the 100s due to how most games I play, don't have physical versions.

I'm lucky that he didn't bother to spend the money that I had left on the account. (About $2 lol.) I think he was too busy downloading my games. I was wondering why I kept getting a 1 hour long deserter penalty in Rogue Company, which made no fucking sense coz I'd be getting these penalties after a series of matches where I both won the match, and was the top player. How the fuck can you be a deserter when you're the main reason that your team won?

It turns out, it's coz the faggot from Indonesia was plaything through my account at the same time, and this faggot was constantly rage-quitting and fucking up my records. Almost makes me not want to play any more coz some random ass faggot from Asia stole my shit, and doesn't even have the fucking decency to at least kick ass in the games he stole from me lol.
I don't know how the fuck he figured out my password, but I had to change it. I now use a full 20 letter pw, instead of the standard one that I always use. This fucker just get lucky pressing random letters & numbers? lol! the standard PW that I use isn't exactly easy to guess.

Sucks mang. Maybe I'll have to buy a physical Bloodstained after all. It's frustrating spending so much money on digital crap, and then suddenly losing access to it. I got everything back, but mang. At least with physical, you'd have to kill me first before you steal all muh shit AYY LMAO!

That's what Suda's games always feel like to me. Especially Shadows of the Damned. Sure he's smart. Only a smart man could come up with Killer7's story and manage to stay so accurate on the subject of politics that he's talking about. It's just funny that the same guy who does Silver Case & K7 is also the same guy who does that reference-humor bullshit.
You got the Switch version of Bloodstained? You must not have watched any video's on it. Its fucking horrible. They put the least effort into that port(even though the Switch is where most of the people who wanted the game were). It doesn't even maintain 30fps on top of have a bunch of missing shading effects. They really fucked the switch users with that one, because there is nothing resource intensives or technically taxing going on in this game. The switch can run Crysis Remastered, so there is no justification for the game to run that badly. Its just a shit port. Would have done better getting the version that was in the Humble bundle last month. In fact, I actually still have the code for mine because I already have the game on GOG. I don't need my steam copy).

Also, I didn't even know about the MHR Akuma patch. After I beat all the post final boss monters and got their armor, there was really nothing else to do. I haven't put the game in my Switch in months. I may put it back in just for Akuma.

I really, really want to the Azure Striker Gunvolt games, but I refuse to do so until they go on sale. I can't justify paying those prices for what is essentially a bunch of high resolution Gameboy Advance games, because they haven't updated their visual style since they developed MegamanZero. I guess they ddn't want to try going full modern again after blowing it with Might No. 9. People steal think it was Inafune who fucked that game up, but his company didn't actually develop games. They just created ideas and got other companies to make it. He got Intl creates to do MN9 because of their relationship from when they made MegamanZero, but they had no idea what they were doing on HD systems. Kind of Inafune to take all the blame, even though the significance of it was lost on most gamers do to them believing him to be the one who screwed up its development in the first place, lol.

I'm shocked to see Inafune in this video. He basically vanished from the industry after MN9 failed. I thought he would never show his face in public again with his reputation damaged so bad. For a while, there wasn't a peep from him anywhere. No interviews of anything.