Irashaimase, welcome to the First Class VIP (Vagina Is Pretty) area. Only gentlemen of taste are allowed to move in. Take it or leave it MOTHAFUCKA!!! Go back to China if you're too much of a FAG (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧

Moderators: CutieHoney, MeisaKuroki

DaRealEvilone
Giant Smile

Re: NintenDOMINATION

Post by DaRealEvilone »

Talking about mario 2ds vs 3d

I prefer 3d marios
But new super mario bros wii was so fun if played by like 3 to 4 people
It was a blast, my relatives as my lil bro, sister, nieces had never played mario.
They even beat the game.

I do own super mario world U for switch, as Xed said it feels dull.
Reason I don't like 2d marios, old school mario is super mario 3 is the best in my opinion

I didn't play 3D worlds, I do own it.
I consider it a 2d 3d game such as 3d land
Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

do I think Mario Galaxy alone is worth fool's price (since you can easily emulate the other two games)? I guess it is, I paid fool's price during the wii era and I wasn't disappointed.
How's the replay value? Is it as replayable as Mario 64? Shit, Mario 64's first level alone is way more fun than nearly the entirety of Gaystation 4's library. That's not hyperbole, Mario 64's first level has you doing way more actions than a typical gaystation 4 game. I think only the classic Tomb Raider games really compared well to 3d Mario. When I play Mario 64, I'm amazed by how fluid & well designed everything is, and how smooth it plays in a 3d space. On PSX, Tombraider 1-4 are really like the only games that I can think of that actually do almost as good a job as Mario 64 in regards to seamless puzzle-based 3d platforming. When I think about it, how come barely anyone ever brings up how Tombraider games used to be platformers?

Lara Croft went from being just as acrobatic & athletic as Mario (They do the same exact jump flip animations, except Lara has a lot more focus on her ass & leg animations, prolly coz she's way taller so it's much easier to animate her life-like movement.) , to some boring generic bitch in the Nu-Tombraider series, who just hides behind apple boxes & knee high cover.

A stupid feminist sure as hell killed the Tombraider series coz people supposedly don't want platformers any more, even though NIntendo proves otherwise every single time. The problem isn't the genre, it's that most people who make platformers aren't good at them. Just look at how shitty 3d Sonic is. Even 3d Sonic games function like quasi rpgs, where you're wasting most of your time just watching cutscenes, and running around in a boring ass hub world.

Game devs seem to hate platformers coz you can't just copy & paste the same level layout over & over. You have to pepper the game with tons of different goals & objectives that help flesh out the world through gameplay alone. Rather than do it the easy-lazy way of just making a cinematic rpg/action adventure/ open world game where the story fleshes out the world for you.

I think Spiderman is like their most Mario-like game, and even that's really just cutscenes pretending to be gameplay, you're still just pressing forward, but you sometimes press confirm!
I love Ratchet but that's a shooter and he just got turned into a she, AYY Lmao. Hell crash Bandicoot got SJW'd, Who the fuck approved of Tawna's makeover? Supposedly, Blonde bombshells in daisy dukes are no longer sought after in the USA. Nope, it's that nasty looking undercut cyberpunk reject lesbian looking Tawna design that's all the rage now, lel.

By god Mario Tennis's adventure mode is fucking annoying coz you're doing stupid rpg crap hallf the time. I was about to quit during that stupid Mirror puzzle. It's a fucking tennis game, I just want to play tennis, not some shit Jrpg. The actual tennis game portion (tournament & Free Play) is fun as fuck though and the ai is really intelligent. I like how some the ai will even emulate bad players who will hit the ball out of the court and some of the ai you fight against will also try to break all of you rackets just for an auto-win.
When the fuck is Mario Golf coming out? That was one of the best games on the 3ds.
DaRealEvilone wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:48 pm But new super mario bros wii was so fun if played by like 3 to 4 people
It was a blast, my relatives as my lil bro, sister, nieces had never played mario.
They even beat the game.
That's exactly why I was considering it, but then I found out that it has no online co-op. It does look fun with 4 players though. The ultimate party game. That's why I'm thinking of getting rid of Xenoblade 2 & Torna, even though those games rock, and I'm still having a ton of fun with the combat. It's just that Mario games, are in an entirely different league. Not even Zelda can compete with Mario, coz I always get bored of Zleda games midway. Mario though, there's so much care & polish put into nearly every Mario game.
BOTW could've easily been the best game ever made, had it had level design that's similar to a Mario game. Nope, all you get are generic ass shrines, which should've part of a big dungeon, instead of sprinkled all over the map. Hyrule Castle was awesome, but it's the only stage in the entire game that had actual level design.

I'm always amazed by Mario's level designs, coz It just reminds me of how dull Sonic's games are in comparison.

Sonice is like the best (well I dunno. I think I'd give that title to Super Lucky.) non-Nintendo platformer but it still feels C-league at best. Donkey Kong Country & Kirby are way better, and Kirby is C-league itself. Kirby stopped being good after Sakurai stopped making them.
Sonic games are like a big budget Shantae game in that the art style & music (Shantae's osts used to sound lie Genesis era Sonic.) are so damn good, that you easily ignore how boring the game actually is.
I do own super mario world U for switch, as Xed said it feels dull.
Reason I don't like 2d marios, old school mario is super mario 3 is the best in my opinion
There's like only 5 2d Mario games anyway. Not unless you count Mario Maker.
Mario World is the best, but Mario 3d had better mini games, and some enemies actually chased you around the world map.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
Va11 Hall-a Faggot: He's such a Chad. I bet he fucks an Asian bitch every night.
CapN Jack: Who the fuk These moFuggaz? :lol:
CENSORED
BANNED

Post by CENSORED »

How's the replay value? Is it as replayable as Mario 64?
Your mileage may vary. I replay it every few years but mario games are like part of my DNA, I played them so much I can't really distance myself from how ingrained the controls are in my reflexes.
I will say that PERSONALLY I find Mario 64 and even sunshine to be more replayable for a couple of reasons. For once, they allow for more experimentation as they are less linear. (Galaxy is basically a linear game, you don't have hub worlds.)
Secondly, because I was never a fan of motion controls. Galaxy actually requires you to use the pointer for gameplay, and some minigames necessitate the gyro.
However despite that, Galaxy has better platforming challenges than 64 or galaxy. My one issue with the platforming is that I'm not that big a fan of how the camera behaves when you're on the underside of a planetoid, I don't find it as rock solid as controlling mario was in 64 and Sunshine. I was just going to replay Galaxy but my sensor bar broke lol, I ordered another one but it still hasn't arrived. I liked Galaxy 2 better than the original Galaxy but Nintendo is now behaving as if that game doesen't exist, though it can be easily emulatable on Dolphin. (Again, I would but my sensor bar isn't working correctly anymore.)
Even the worst mario game is a masterpiece compared to boring ass modern day "gaming" though.
I love Ratchet but that's a shooter and he just got turned into a she, AYY Lmao.
the last few games were pretty bad anyway. The reboot especially, played worse than the ps2 original outside of the addition of strafing.
I can see why gaming companies don't want to preserve their old games at all. They'd be forced to sell games with better gameplay and more content that run better (R&C1) and they would intrude on the market of modern shitty games that are shorter, with worse gameplay and run at a cinematic 20fps with dips (R&C 2016 LOL!)
A collection of the old R&C games on PS4 would have made the reboot's price of 60 or 70 bucks seem unreasonable and absurd.
It's probably the same reason why Bloodborne isn't getting an updated port on ps5 despite it being an obvious choice (the framerate SUCKS); it would overshadow the SEVENTY DOLLARS Demon's SOuls remake which is identical to the original, except it looks worse. You can't really justify that price point while releasing it side by side with an older game, that gives you more gameplay for half the price.
Hell crash Bandicoot got SJW'd, Who the fuck approved of Tawna's makeover? Supposedly, Blonde bombshells in daisy dukes are no longer sought after in the USA. Nope, it's that nasty looking undercut cyberpunk reject lesbian looking Tawna design that's all the rage now, lel.
It's a shame the game failed because Crash 4 looks like a fun game. The reason why I didn't buy it is because it released at 70€ over here lol. (THat's nearly 80$.)
I don't think the game is worth that. I would have bought it day one if it released at 45€ or so. Also, they were fucking crazy releasing the game on xbox one x but not on nintendo switch, the one platform where people would actually want to buy mascotte platformers.
DaRealEvilone
Giant Smile

Post by DaRealEvilone »

Nintendo domination continues

Right now I'm playing smt iv apocalypse
Don't depend on demons or angels
Just in yourself
I thought it was Medusa
But its cleopatra, are they related?
Lol killing fat lady maitreya was fun

Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

So how good is Pikman 3? I played the demo, and I thought it was boring as fuck. I like RTS, but you know, normal RTS like Total War, Age of Empires, friggin Kingdom under Fire.
I keep hearing Nintenfags claim that Pikman 3 is a 10 out of 10. Yeah righ. Peeps were saying the same crap about Xenoblade 1, which was only a 7 at best. XB2 was way better coz that game's combat gets deeper the more you play it & you unlock new combat mechanics during postgame. Even XB1's writing was overrated. I played Pikman 3 demo & wasn't impressed, I considered buying it until I played the demo. Fire Emblem 3 Houses seems way better imo. I can actually recommend FE games as some of the best tactical games in the genre. It's at least third best after Tactics Ogre & Xcom. I'd think Xcom & FE were on the same level, if FE played like a pure strategy game. It does not. Modern FE plays like faggy rpgs. The actual fighting & the presentation of the fighting is about on par with Xcom.

Switch 2020 is nothing but ports. Xenoblade DE gets overrated to high hell, but it really does feel like a remaster. It feels, looks & plays like a jrpg from a decade ago. I jumped on to the Switch last year, which had a strong summer, fall & winter lineup that was nearly all 1st party exclusives, & not ports of old games.

I'd expect Metroid Prime 4 & BOTW 2 at least, but then again I thought Mario Kart 9 would've been the big Christmas release of this year, not a Dynasty Warriors game, lol.
I think Animal Crossing's success is what made them hold back on some of their games. I knew the instant that AC sold over 20 million copies, that there's no way Nintendo would screw up that game's accolades by releasing a new Mario or BOTW 2. The biggest releases this year after AC, are a 3d rom collection (LOL) and a Dynasty Warriors mod (LOL!). Both are good (Age of Calammity will be good, depending on how influenced it is by Pirate warriors 4.), but just saying.

As much as I laugh at Nintendo's overpriced 3d Mario rom set, at least it's not as bad as Sony selling a remaster of Demon's Souls for $70, lol. Demon's Souls is extremely dated now, especially when compared to the new gameplay mechanics of Bloodborne.
I don't think the game is worth that. I would have bought it day one if it released at 45€ or so. Also, they were fucking crazy releasing the game on xbox one x but not on nintendo switch, the one platform where people would actually want to buy mascotte platformers
What really pisses me off, is how so many faggots write off platformers as childrens' games, when I think that platformers have much more hardcore gameplay than most games. I actually think that Mario is challenging, and I don't understand why it gets laughed off as childish. Most non-gamers aren't going to be able to get anywhere in most Mario games coz the jumps require precision and (in 2d Mario.) you die in 1 or 2 hits.

I know for certain that most people can't beat Donkey Kong Country. I couldn't beat Returns, but I was also playing on a 3ds, and that game was originally intended for tvs, so a lot of the jumps in the later stages, are really hard to land, due to the tiny 3ds scrren.

I haven't been around lately coz I'm too damn addicted to Rogue Company. Thankfully, a real ass shooter on the Switch, that isn't fucking Warface. (Warface is ok, it's there to remind you why Call of Duty is popular, coz it doesn't play like ass, like Warface does, lol.)
Rogue Company is like some Arcadey take on the Tactical shooter genre. It's way better than Ghost Recon Wild Lands & the Division. Holy shit, Modern Tom Clancy games fucking suck. (except for Rainbow 6.)
The Division's gunplay felt as sluggish as Mass Effect. Wild land's gunplay was also shit, but it felt more like a Grand Theft Auto or a 3rd person Far Cry game for some reason.

Rogue Company is the real shooter game that I've been looking for, coz Splattoon 2 fuckin sucks.
Spla-toon 2 is a baby-tier game, which does not scratch my shooting itch at all. Splat 2 is so lame, that you can actually win competitive matches by just shooting the background, lol! I wish NIntendo had their own Timesplitters.

Fuck Hi-Rez though for changing how the friend system works. I got 11 friend invites in the two weeks I've been playing, two of them are from the Switch but they don't count as part of my Switch friend list, so I don't know them outside of the fucking game. I used to main Anvil, but everything about his toolkit is shit except for his gun. You can just kill an enemy Anvil & take his gun though. Anvil was fucking awesome back when you could place shield barricade every where, but they already nerfed the fuck out of that, to the point that I don't use his barricade any more.

My best characters are Ronin, Anvil & Dahlia. (Dahlia looks like a hotter Helena from RE6.) Dahlia is unstoppable when armed with her smg (she has the fastest smg in the game.) & paired up with Lancer, for Lancer's roll reload passive. Anvil has fucking nothing, he just has a fucking machinegun, which can allow you to dominate most fights just through suppressing fire. He gets killed really easy though by quick SMG bursts, so like most shooters, smg tends to be the most op weapon type.

Most tier lists have her as 3rd strongest after Lancer & Scorch but I think Dahlia's skills & load out are so all around good that she's at least 2nd best. Lancer & Scorch both lack range & Lancer is really easy to kill if you outrange her. Scorch probably is the best, but I haven't unlocked her yet & don't plan to. She's the typical sassy spicy latina stereotype, which is all sorts of annoying to me. I can't stand the way she looks, her voice is annoying, her lines are annoying, lol. Scorche's passive is that she can turn every attack into fire, & a really good Scorch can solo the entire team. I got soloed by a good Scorch even when I was Dahlia teamed up with Lancer. The Lancer player fucking sucked, but usually Dahlia with roll reload & her SMG alone, is enough to dominate over every one, but Scorch just causes mass destruction a SMG fire burst.

Phantom is the hottest, & she also seems unstoppable, but only if you're a godlike quickscope sniper. There's like zero counter against a good Phantom, except for sneaking up on her. Ronin is op, because she doesn't show up on the radar & both of her guns are above avg, plus she has the best sidearm which can kill the shit out of a Machinegun toting Anvil when fired at close range. Her knife special can kill an entire crowd if you have good enough aim, but it's also a good tool to use as a trap that explodes upon impact. Ronin is usually the 4rth strongest in the meta. The only reason why she's not at Lancer/Scorch/Dahlia level is coz those three are complete easy mode. Ronin is only useful if you're good at shooters coz she's basically the typical Call of Duty loadout, and she plays exactly like COD too, if you main her SMG instead of the rifle. I think her Rifle is better though coz of its range.

Dahlia is most likely getting nerfed coz both of her main guns are op (she has a rifle for sniping that's really easy to aim, but doesn't do as much dmg as Phantom's guns.)

My fave charcter to play as is Vy. Most tier lists have her as 3rd worst character in the game, but I disagree with that. Yeah, she's meh if you just rely on her avg gun, but I think Vy has the potential to cause as much mass destruction as Scorch. You can spam the crap out of Vy's poison & Vy can upgrade her molotov to be as OP as Tyra's molotov (from Paladins). You only get one molotov per life though (I only play Strikeout, the other modes are boring.)
I constantly kill entire crews by zoning fools with her poison and then I just throw the molotov in the direction that I forced them in to, if they ran away from the poison. All the while, I'm constantly shooting at them as they're trying to keep from burning to death, or dying from poison, lol.

I thought enemy Vy's were so damn annoying that I decided to unlock her with the in-game money that I have tons of, coz I play this shit nonstop. Vy vs Vy battles are awesome coz we're just throwing poison & fire every where, while everyone else is dying from our collateral damage. Poison doesn't hurt your teammates, but they will burn to death from your molotov, lol. The enemy poison, looks no different from the teammate poison, which is where the collateral damage comes from.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
Va11 Hall-a Faggot: He's such a Chad. I bet he fucks an Asian bitch every night.
DaRealEvilone
Giant Smile

Post by DaRealEvilone »

Pikmin 3? Get marip rabbids instead

Lol you need to play apocalypse
Full of Stanley Kubrick
Full of Philips k dick

I still disagree about shulk
Reason is vessels for god, gods isn't same as vessels for human beings
Reason xenoblade sucks to me
Otherwise all human bodies could be vessels of god, gods
Shulk is just as flynn, jesus
It could be a biodigital, clone as the movie oblivion

Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

DaRealEvilone wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:03 pm Pikmin 3? Get marip rabbids instead
It's on sale right now with the Donkey Kong dlc, but that's a completely different fucking game. It's a turn based strategy similar to Xcom & Fire Emblem. Pikman is a RTS, but it plays more like a puzzle game.

Was Kirby Star Allies any good? I played the demo for that a long time ago, and I thought it was fun as fuck, lol.
I still disagree about shulk
Reason is vessels for god, gods isn't same as vessels for human beings
Reason xenoblade sucks to me
Otherwise all human bodies could be vessels of god, gods
Shulk is just as flynn, jesus
It could be a biodigital, clone as the movie oblivion
Even in XB1, they say that anyone could've been a vessel.They went with Shulk, coz he was already dead, and it's much easier to manipulate him.

Disagree with what? It's in the in-game dialogue. I'm not inferring anything.

This is exactly what I'm fucking talking about. Most gamers can't comprehend shit, even when the dialogue is directly telling you that Alvis is just an information processing unit. He directly says that, with those words in the fucking ending, AY LMAO!
He says that he's an Info Processing unit, during XB1's ending and XB2 reconfirms what Alvis said when they reveal that he's part of a trinity of AI who exist to study and create life.
Shulk is just a host. You actually meet the god of Xenoblade 1 in Xenoblade 2. The god is just a human from Earth.
Xenoblade 2 happens concurently with Xenoblade 1. When Shulk kills Zanza, the god of Xenoblade 2 dies, because he is Zanza but a part of him was stuck in Xenoblade 1's world.

This isn't fucking metaphorical. It sure isn't a metaphor coz XB2 spells it out for you that Mythra, Malos & Alvis (AKA Ontos) are just AI programs that collect information, they bring the data back to Klaus and, then repopulate the world with the biological data that they've obtained from their travels.

It's not a metaphor at all. It's not a hologram reality, it's none of that weird TOODEEP4U Matrix bullshit.
It's just an evolved form of Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne's bibilical plot, that takes place after the incubation stage of world civilization.
SMT Nocturne & XB1 both have a world collapse, but in SMT Nocturne, the entire setting of the game takes place during the rebirth era. In XB1, ALvis just recreates the world for you, while you two are stuck in the incubation stage of the planet.

XB2 further explains what happened in XB1 when Klaus explains that he deleted our world, to recreate a new one without war & whatever the fuck. That's essentially the main conflict of the series, that no matter what, humans always cause destruction & war, because it's the nature of humans, which is a statement that holds true for all 4 Xenoblade games.
Deletion, data, that's just sci-fi terminlogy for biblical concepts.
Xeno runs on the assumption that we have limited energy or resources to work with, when creating a planet & its evolution. So it explains away apocalypse scenarios as merely deleting data or information to conserve space for a new civilization.

The language is confusing but the basic gist is just the SMT Nocturne plot, The world was destroyed, replace it with a new ideal. The difference is that the entirety of SMT3 takes place during the Foundational period where people are warring over ideals. Xenoblade games skip over that phase coz they have Mythra, Malos &Alvis around to decide the fate of worlds. Or at least they used to. Only Alvis is still alive.
Alvis is a AI, but he's not a hologram. He's a humanoid, he's physical.

The Xeno games just use biblical speech, through scientific sounding euphemisms. It's really not that complicated. Xeno has one of the simplest plots I've seen, and I'm fucking astounded that so many people are so confused by it. XB's writing is very direct & to the point. It's not really meant to be a tale that you debate over, coz what you see is what you get. The plot isn't being more than what it claims to be.

I don't understand how anyone could think that Shulk, God & Alvis are the same person, when in Xenoblade mothafucking 2, you actually get to speak to God, who is the same exact god from Xenoblade 1. His name is Klaus. Klaus is not Shulk. Klaus is an Earthling from Earth. Alrest is a repopulated Earth. Mira is just some weird fantasy world that was born by two Earthlings, Klaus and that whore god slut chick.

Don't come at me with this bullshit about XB supposedly being influenced by Philip Dick & Stanley Kubrick without elaborating as to how. I've already fucking explained that every Xeno game is based off of 2001 Space Odysey. That's what the Conduit/Monolith is a reference to, the big black block from 2001 Space Oddysey.

I really don't understand why it's so hard to explain basic plots to gamers. Y'all motherfuckers always over complicate everything. Kinda reminds me of how a lot of people think that Killer 7 is about God vs Satan or some weird bullshit, when it's not actually about religion at all. It's about MK Ultra. It's one of the most clear & obvious examples of MK Ultra, but I dunno. I guess that just isn't epic enough for the avg gamer, so they explain away K7 as a War of Good vs Evil, AYY LMAO!
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
HOUSELANDER
Spiral Smile

Post by HOUSELANDER »

So any good horror games on switch? I don't like a non combat horror games because they usually boring. Outlast probably the only few non combat horror game i like because it doesn't take too long for suspense moments to happen so the gameplay of you running,pushing heavy things to block the door so anything chasing you won't get by,hiding,climbing & even pushing yourself inside a narrowed place so anything big that chasing you won't get to grabbed you consistenly happen through the entire game.well Clock tower games does that too but the serial killer moving so slow while the villain on Outlast running almost same speed as the player..but it is still not fun to play,only fun to watch scared let's player get spooked by that game.
I like RE7 atmosfera which is similar to Outlast but with combat.well at least the first half of the game when you thought the story is about a possesed ghost until you learned later it still part of mad Science gone wrong project or whatever.i like Outlast 2 story a bit because there are 2 Cult living in the same village and both are hate each other.
DaRealEvilone
Giant Smile

Post by DaRealEvilone »

Alvis ai, I get it
Such as the holy spirit
Such as the trinity in Christianity as in Hinduism

But the problem is samsa uses same body of shulk, then when you as shulk fight samsa using shulk's body.
Then there are 2 shulk bodies, how can there be 2 physical shulk bodies at same time? One is a clone, or because dna structure of vessel, samsa can inhabit just any boby

When you talk about space odyssey 2001? You know it was made by Stanley Kubrick right?

Smt iv apocalypse is more than smt iv lol
I haven't played nocturne
Lol I thought it was just a dlc smt iv but its a whole new game, so much work put into this game, haven't finished it yet.
Last dungeon is so well presented, it reminds me of mario kart rainbow road and yes space odyssey too lol
Is so big, getting lost is easy like they don't want you to finish game
There are some kool demons can't scout them lol
Because I choose this route lol
Being played by the demons, angels, divine was simplier lol

I need nocturne switch port
I just thought smtiv apocalypse was a warm-up for smt v but then added Philips k dick views here
Even Stanley

Too many Muhammeds in my smt

https://jarinjove.com/2018/10/31/shin-m ... h-beadman/

Too much nwo in my smt ?

http://eirikrjs.blogspot.com/2017/06/jjcat.html?m=1
Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

So any good horror games on switch?
None that are unique to the Switch. Deadly Premonition 2 was intended to be Switch's exclusive horror game, but the only thing horrorfic about it are its gleeful acceptance of trannies & it's fucking shit frame rate. The frame rate alone is why I never bought DP2 and never will. Shit, I almost bought into the hype & nearly bought DP1 in anticipation for DP2.

Makes me glad that I'm a Sega guy, so I only got suckered in by medicore action games like Daemon X Machina & Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3, LOL! They're still decent though, they're both at least a 7 out of 10. It's ironic how Astral Chain is prob the best of the 3 exclusive Switch action games that were released last year, coz it's the game that I was the least interested in.

Nintendo really needs to commission another Fatal Frame since that series is exclusive to Nintendo now for some reason. It most likely wouldn't even get released in the West though, coz the USA has some hardcore puritans. It's fucking weird to me how 30 years ago, the puritans were Evangelist Christians. In Le Current Year, we have reverse-puritans who push for homosexuality & trannies, but oddly enough, both sides really hate pretty women, AYY LMAO!

We talked about that blog back in the other forum. That dude is full of shit & is a far leftist who wants to open up Japan to illegal immigrants & shit. If you notice, he always talks about Japan as though Japs are an inferior culture. It's why I don't fucking like Leftys at all. They always look down on Japs, and treat us like fucking shit. They speak to me as if I don't know my own history, when I have to fucking remind these White motherfuckers, that I ain't Black. I don't have the same history as Black people. Japs were historically respected in the USA (Japanese actors were famous in the USA during the early 1900s.) all the way up until WW2, which had a Democrat administration during that era. It took until Nixon before Japan finally most of its past wounds with the USA.

In any case, the fucking main bad guys of Persona 2 were called the NWO, New World Order, LOL!
I heard that the NWO came back in Persona 5, but it most likely has nothing to do with the real world denomination. Persona 2's NWO actually did revolve around Global Conglomerates who enacted ancient occult rituals that absorbed peoples' sense of spirit & optimism through the act of social media via cell phones.

PRETTY FUCKING FUNNY HOW BOTH PERSONA 2 GAMES WERE TALKING ABOUT THAT SHIT WAY BACK IN YEAR 99/2000 LOL! THAT'S ACTUALLY WHAT'S HAPPENING RIGHT NOW IN THE MODERN ERA. NOTICE HOW EVERYONE IS SO FUCKING NEGATIVE & ANGRY THESE DAYS, VIA SOCIAL MEDIA THAT THEY ALSO INTERACT WITH THROUGH CELL PHONES.

That's exactly why I don't like modern day Megaten though. They hardly ever make any of these smart observations about society any more. Modern Megaten comes off like what Xed was talking about in The Boys thread, as just a mass-marketed product that targets the most surface-level fans who loved Megaten games for the most shallow of reasons. In Megaten's case, that's the teen dating simulation aspects, AYY LMAO!

Oldschool SMT always had allusions to the ancient world, conspiracies, forgotten history, etc. coz they all fall under the umbrella term of occultism. Occultism just means hidden. Hidden by establishment powers. The subject matter of occultism changes depending on the era coz the information that the establishment powers choose to conceal, constantly changes depending on the era. SMT games usually revolve around the era when the Church was hiding biblical scripture from the common folk. That's why SMT games usually use Catholicsm as their base for the law & order path.
DaRealEvilone wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:40 pm Alvis ai, I get it
Such as the holy spirit
Such as the trinity in Christianity as in Hinduism
https://xenoblade.fandom.com/wiki/Trinity_Processor
It basically says, what I've already been saying.
But the problem is samsa uses same body of shulk, then when you as shulk fight samsa using shulk's body.
Then there are 2 shulk bodies, how can there be 2 physical shulk bodies at same time? One is a clone, or because dna structure of vessel, samsa can inhabit just any boby
I already explained that in my original response to you about a month ago. Alvis recreated Shulk's mind & body.
It doesn't even need explanation though, coz we see it fucking happen in the game, LOL! Although it's from Shulk's perspective so we don't even see him get recreated. He just wakes up from a coma after Alvis spoke to him in his mind.
I'd link to the cutscene, but it's the one Alvis cutscene that no one seems to have uploaded.

Here's the scene I keep talking about which happens during the final boss of Xenoblade 2, where we hear Shulk killing Zanza in Xenoblade 1.

The god of Xenoblade 2 dies that very instant, because he's also the same god of Xenoblade 1.
A lot of things happened during Xenoblade 2 which completely changed the setting coz all of the gods are dead due to Shulk. Shulk caused a chain reaction which led to all Titans dying in the Xenoblade 2 world.
Mythra & Malos died after the final battle. Malos was killed in battle, but he befriended Rex shortly before dying. Mythra sacrificed herself and exploded inside of the space satellite. She still lives on in presumably human form, but she's no longer a godlike AI entity. Her trueself, Pneuma is dead though.

Pneuma hinted at a final gift from god, and it's presumed to be human life & Earth. Pyra & Mythra are presumably recreated (through Pneuma, who has the same powers of creation as Alvis.) as humans. (We know that they're not Rex's illusions coz the entire party reacts to them.) & Alrest gets destroyed but it revealed itself to be on top of Earth the entire time and that the dead titans were actually forming a singular supercontinent landmass.

When you talk about space odyssey 2001? You know it was made by Stanley Kubrick right?
Of course I know that. That's why I fucking mentioned that movie more than once in this thread. It's why I mentioned again when you went "DERP it's a reference to Stanley Kubrick." As though that were mind blowing when every single fucking Xeno game has surface level references to Kubrick's 2001 Space Odyssey.

Actually, Xenoblade 1 has the least references to Kubrick since it wasn't even intended to be a Xeno game, and it shows. It's the least Xeno, out of the entire franchise with the sci-fi elements only popping in after the ending.Before the forum went down, I was going to write a few TLDR posts in the Story thread as to why Xenoblade 1 is such an overrated piece of trash.

I'll never understand what makes Shulk such a good character. Everyone complains about Rex only being a passenger in his story, and that's true. XB2 & Torna is Mythra's story. How is Shulk any different though when every single action he does in his own retarded game were just events that were manipulated behind the scenes by Alvis, Disco Jecht and big titty bird chick? How could it truly be Shulk's story when he himself is also a passenger and it's actually Alvis & Disco Jecht who were pulling the story forward the entire time?

I used to be confused by why the first Telethia you see, saved you from the Mechonis raid but by the ending you learn that Alvis created everything on the planet so Alvis just enacted a will of god to save Shulk's crew through a miracle. The irony is that Disco Jecht was fighting alongside Shulk & his crew, so the entire event was most likely planned out ahead of time by Alvis & Disco Jecht.
Xenoblade 1 is filled with so many literal Deus Ex Machinas, that I really don't understand how the hell it passes as a good story among the Xeno fanbase. The entire plot falls apart if you rewrite Alvis to be non-biased towards Shulk. Alvis really has no reason to be Shulk's ally and I don't think he ever states why he helps you either.

Shulk & Rex are even motivated by the same tools, through a woman. Shulk was motivated to go on his quest coz of the death of Fiora, which was by design coz the Alvis/DIsco Jecht/Bird bitch all knew that Shulk would eventually journey close enough to Zanza so they could do a body swap.
Rex was motivated by Pyra to find Elysium. She actually just wants to kill herself & the journey was meant to be a suicide quest, so it's basically Shulk's journey but in reverse. Only difference is that Rex is being manipulated behind the scenes. The only one who is manipulating him is Pyra/Mythra.
Rex's motivations seem more simple, but Shulk & Rex actually have the same purpose, the desire for some woman who compelled them to go on a journey.

I fucking hate "AND THAT'S MY MASTER PLAN!" plots, and it's even worse when you have literal God in the Machines, pulling asspools from his ass coz Alvis is a literal God Machine & can will whatever the fuck he wants.
Xenoblade 2's plot is way better because it's actually a three way race to meet God. All 3 have their own purposes. Torna wants revenge on God for creating such a fucked up society & world.
The Church wants to replace God. Mythra just wanted to be destroyed by God. Then we fucking find out that God is just the same earthling loser from Xenoblade 1, AYY LMAO!
That's what you keep fucking misinterpreting. You keep assuming that Zanza is intended to be an actual God. He's just a bored Earthling, drunk with power. In XB1 at least. In XB2, he's just bored & apathetic lol.

AKA, he's a false god. You never ever meet or see any intended depictions of God in any Xeno game.
They only technically fall under the "God" label coz they actually did create all life on the planet through machinery.
I've never played the Xenosaga games but I know this is true for Xenoblade & Xenogears (Deus).
Last edited by Jack on Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage