Irashaimase, welcome to the First Class VIP (Vagina Is Pretty) area. Only gentlemen of taste are allowed to move in. Take it or leave it MOTHAFUCKA!!! Go back to China if you're too much of a FAG (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧

Moderators: CutieHoney, MeisaKuroki

DaRealEvilone
Giant Smile

Re: NintenDOMINATION

Post by DaRealEvilone »

I went far enough to reach out you a new gf
Cus roaming is fXxxing other dude lol

😆 🤣

In her comments ppl call her crazy lol
The crazy part is that roam made bunch of videos with Asian dude so I thought that was her bf but not it turned to be her brother lol
I was like she married 2 guys so quick
My mistake lol

Someone to cook you Mexican

DaRealEvilone
Giant Smile

Post by DaRealEvilone »

Darksouls vs breath of the wild

I think ppl play xenoblade too much since to them it was the first time playing a semi mmorpg
At the time it was released there was not much to compare it to
What always come to mind is phantasy star online
And also has some breath taking Scenarios taking about xenoblade
Always remember your own experience isn't the same for everyone else

Just as nintendo games in general
DaRealEvilone
Giant Smile

Post by DaRealEvilone »

Nintendo full completely domination

Most of the critics just bad port about super mario 3d collection
And all negative stuff as it is just rooms
When there was mario wii collection I didn't see goyim complaining about lol
Zelda collection for gamecube lol
Those rooms belong to nintendo
Nintendo created rooms
Nintendo invented emulation lol

So now ps5 is coming a lineup of ps4 games at $70 $80
Including a ps3 port or remake for $70 $80
Including demon souls baby edition $100
Lol
Where are the critics? Where are the Nintendo haters at?
Game journalist is fake news and Nintendo doesn't give them money as others

Typical sony drones

Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

I'd rather be playing Mario 3d Allstars over Xenoblade. The reason why I insult the Mario 3d Allstar romset, is because it's lazy as hell. Why couldn't Nintendo do a full Odyssey style remake of all three games, similar to what they did with SNES Mario All Stars.
And also has some breath taking Scenarios taking about xenoblade
Always remember your own experience isn't the same for everyone else
Xenoblade is linear. It's not one of those open-world games where you personalize the experience.
What's different is how we interpret that linearity. For some reason, Xenoblade 1 characters are considered better written, when they have no story at all, they're just supporting characters for Shulk. Like in the Jrpg thread, y'all is saying that Sharla is an example of a well written chracter but then do nothing but describe exactly how she is when we first meet her. Amusingly, that's actually all the story she gets throughout the entire game.

That's not good writing. Good writing would be if Sharla became much more than just what we initially perceive her as. XB2 actually does that, they all have a public Anime-tope facade which ironically is what XB1 fans make fun of the game for, but it just shows that didn't even pay attention to the plot since the game is saying that Blades are our repressed sense of being.
The most obvious example is Morag, She's extremely manly. Her blade, Brighid is very feminine & lady-like, Morag's repressed-self that she locked away due to her sense of duty.

I think Xenoblade 1 just had the Hideo Kojima-effect in that what most people are praising, isn't actually the story. They're praising the cinematography. Xenoblade 1's cutscenes felt way more like a theatrical movie than XB2 did. XB2 felt more like a low budget anime. If this were the argument, I'd agree with it. Unfortunately, most people claim that XB1 has better writing. They used the word, 'writing or story' instead of 'cinematography'.

I would say 'visual storytelling' but I think XB2 also does that way better than XB1. I don't understand how people watch through XB1's cutscenes and not notice how fucking funny it is, that nobody ever emotes, lol! They just have the same deadeye facial expression throughout the entire cutscene, lol.
XB2 actually has body language & facial expressions, all throughout its story, so by default I'd say that XB2 had the better scripting, but people are shallow and they focus way too much on the voice acting.
Sure, Shulk's voice actor is phenomenal. So what? When the dialogue he has to work with, fucking sucks.
"I CAN CHANGE THE FUTURE" In reality, he can only work within the parameters that Disco Jecht & Alvis allow him to, lol. It's a cool one liner, I guess, lol.

I'll get to it, in the fucking story thread when ever I have time, coz it's going to be a long explanation on why I think XB1 is one of the best examples, of bad writing that you'd only see from a videogaem, AYY LMAO!

Fire Emblem Three Houses has a way better story, because those characters actually do go through character arcs. Sure I hear about how XB1 characters have the deepest arcs ever, but no one ever bothers to explain it.
https://25yearslatersite.com/2020/02/21 ... hronicles/
(That page is saying that XB1 has the best story, XBX has the best exploration, XB2 has the best combat.)
I do find it funny how the retard who wrote this, even agreed with my stance though, that XB2 has the best combat. He even said that XB2 is the only Blade game that he replays, coz he actually thinks the combat is fun & deep.
Too bad he has the same stupid opinion that Xenoblade 1 has the best character arcs of all time

What the fuck does this mean? What 'character arcs' did they have? Dunban & Reyn both relinquished their roles as alpha males and even admited to Shulk that he's the leader of the pack now, and the three girls have plots that revolve around their intimate relationship with Shulk or Galdot. None of them went through a journey of self discovery. Final Fantasy 7 had character arcs. The most infamous one being Cloud's identity and how he came to terms with his true self. I thought Shulk was going to have a plot similar to that, but he's literally just a dead guy who was used as a vessel for God, his only true action was to make a world without Gods.
XB2 did a much better job of showing a world that's imprisoned by God's creations. XB1's application is sloppy
coz none of the story works without Disco Jecht, Entia girl & Alvis being positioned in the exact places they were and the same exact time that they did it.
XB2's setting was written well enough that the cycle of Blade, Titan & death is enough to carry the story forward. It wasn't some contrived "Fate" bullshit that's revealed to just be a sham by Disco Jecht carrying out the will of Zanza.

Persona games have character arcs where they struggle to find their true sense of self. In XB1, every character is basically Morag, they're just plot devices, lol. I don't mind that with Morag, since she even started out as an antagonist, and she honestly had the flimisiest excuse & the worst story writing (The part where her brother dies, by walking outside of the shield, LOL!) I've ever seen to

I can talk a lot of shit about both Xenoblade game's plots, but I mostly focus on XB1 coz it's widely regarded as being well-written when it's not well-written at all. It's servicable, but that doesn't mean good.
I can easily recommend One Piece to practically anyone who's willing to listen, coz it has the best damn world building & character development I've ever seen.
I can't really do that with a single video game. Or at least not any traditional plots. I mean sure, you could prob recommend Killer7 or whatever, not as a good story, but as a good videogame implementation of a film style political thriller, where the paranoia is actually illustrated through the gameplay.

Aside for titles such as those, I can't think of any good videogames that could pass for good fire camp tales the same way that a good novel or even a manga could. I used to look down on Manga, coz I always assumed that manga had video game style writing. (American Comic Books do.) I had no idea that Manga is actually written like a normal text based novel, but with pictures in place of descriptions. Manga & Novels have the same lorebuilding that you never fucking see in a videogame.

I tried telling Xed to skip XB1 and go straight into XB2, but now I'm interested in seeing how he'd interpret Xb1's writing after he beat the game (+ Future Connected), since the dude actually writes novels. So he'd prob have even better insight than I do.

My stance is that if XB1 is what passes for good writing in video games, then no wonder videogames get no respect coz there's nothing going on at all. There's so much plot, but none of it matters. XB1's plot goes to the shitter the instant that Disco Jecht reveals who he is. It turns the rest of the story into a joke, and funny enough. I only ever see this type of writing (where the main bad guy was actually one of the good guys who implausibly manipulated every single event.) in video games, anime & comic books.

The entire XB story is just another "Fate is what you make of it." type of story but it falls flat coz the plot twist at the end of the game is that Disco Jecht & Alvis were orchestrating every event in the game, so you weren't even fighting fate. You had your life decided for you, by both your foster father, and the computer program, lol

XB1 is a classic case example of writing that seems good, if you don't bother to think about it.
Although me personally, I liked the story up until you reunite with Fiora. Then I thought the rest of it was boring generic Rpg bullshit that I saw a million times before. OOOH another Jrpg will I kill god, I haven't seen that before. OOOH another Jrpg where I fight off a Mad prince who wants revenge for his people. Suikoden 2, Xenoblade 1 ain't. Xenoblade 1 was better off when it was just imitating Double Dragon 2's story, lol.

At least with Xenoblade 2, it had scenarios that were fairly unique for a Jrpg. The bad guys are actually running away from you, and it didn't really have a bad guy. Even Malos wasn't really a bad guy and before he died, he ended up becoming friends with Rex. I like that, coz it shows progress & character development, every single major character in XB2 went through a personal journey. The same can't be said for XB1, Shulk is the only person who has a story.
Every other XB1 character is just a plot device and their relevance within the plot is discarded after they've served their plot device. Dunban is a fucking joke coz the only time he matters is during the intro, when Colony 9 gets attacked, and when he finally joins your party. After that, he does fucking nothing. I guess you could say that he morphs into a fatherly role for Shulk & Fiora but he already had that role before the game started, LOL!

That's one of my beefs with Xenoblade.
How is this a reflection of my personal experience when what I'm detailing is that the writing has no substance.
It's not my personal experience that the writing has no substance. I'm just one of the few people who understands what good writing is, who actually took the time to play through Xenoblade, and I found out that the writing is fucking garbage

I'm not saying that Xenoblade 2 is super deeper or anything, although it does have much more substance than XB1's writing.
XB2 actually had a debate about Palestine & Israel, and I was impressed that it didn't take a side coz the writers knew how heated that conflict is in real life. In-game it was just a convo about the Gormotti refugees living in Indoline, since every Xeno game references Christianity though, I think it's fucking obvious what that conflict was talking about, and what real world conflict it's referencing.

I never saw anything like that in Xenoblade 1. XB1's story is just generic fantasy bullshit but with some slight Sci fi tropes.
Xenoblade 2 mixed in some religious & political commentary, inside of a stupid anime story about rebelling against the creators who made you.
DaRealEvilone wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 11:54 pm I went far enough to reach out you a new gf
Cus roaming is fXxxing other dude lol

😆 🤣

In her comments ppl call her crazy lol
The crazy part is that roam made bunch of videos with Asian dude so I thought that was her bf but not it turned to be her brother lol
I was like she married 2 guys so quick
My mistake lol

Someone to cook you Mexican

Wrong thread dude, that's the Suck Box Series X thread. She's always had a boyfriend, but the current dude, isn't the original cuck she was with though. Current guy looks like a manlier version of me, but 6'3.
I stopped giving a fuck about her way back in 2017. She's honestly not that hot. She just looked good in that one vid that I made screencaps of.
I only mentioned her coz Female version of me is legit prettier than her & has a somewhat similar Russian Euroasian look, lol. (Only reason I haven't made the thread yet, posting all them fine ass pics of female me, is coz I none of my hotlink accounts allow me to upload anymore. I get banned from everywhere. It's fucking annoying.)
Roam was in Tim Pool's stream two days ago, and she actually looked ok. Not as terrible as she usually looks.
A lot of peeps were simping in the chat, I was just doing my usual routine of trolling the Bald gook's stream by saying retarded shit like "2+2= Raycisss!"

In any case, I'm my father's son and we have a long history of being literal motherfuckers. I don't fucking care if a bitch is married.
My mom was actually stolen from my older half-brothers' dad, lol. Get togethers are hilarious coz his White father always disses my Gook father and then everyone wonders where I got my looks from coz I don't really look like my dad, ayy lmao!
The plot twist is that it's my pops who was cucking them. Even to this day he's constantly getting into fights, fucking other guy's wives. He like lost half his teeth from getting it punched out.
I don't even know how he hooks up with attractive women, coz he's not a pretty boy like I am. He's just a muscular nerd like Carlton from Fresh Prince of Bel Air. They even speak the same way.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
Va11 Hall-a Faggot: He's such a Chad. I bet he fucks an Asian bitch every night.
CapN Jack: Who the fuk These moFuggaz? :lol:
CENSORED
BANNED

Post by CENSORED »

Fire Emblem Three Houses has a way better story, because those characters actually do go through character arcs. Sure I hear about how XB1 characters have the deepest arcs ever, but no one ever bothers to explain it.
Three houses actually had one of the best plot in any modern videogame I've played, where each faction actually had a legitimate historical reason for plotting against the other, and the personalities of the various rulers who lead the factions seamlessly blend into their politics.
I always feel bad shitting on that game but the actual paths really are garbage. THe first playthrough is amazing but there's no reason to have a 100h campaign that gets you through 99% of the game's content, only to ask you to play it four times with minimal changes to get the rest of the story lol. I haven't played the DLC yet specifically because I was so pissed at the combat maps being exactly the same during my second playthrough. (I expected the second half of the game to be completely different depending on the path. Turns out, it's the same exact battles with different cutscenes.)

I'd say the only thing holding back 3H's plot, is the fact that the protagonist has to be a silent non-person reflecting the player's choices which I guess is a staple in Fire Emblem stories, but it feels jarring when the setting is so detailed there's a library you can visit in-game, to read lore books that are actually twisted through the church's propaganda which is actually covering up the murder of dragon kins, despite dragon people being the rulers of the church in an effort to keep the peace. Every character has a detailed character arc with a payoff in the personal events especially after the timeskip, whereas the MC is always a non-person that barely reacts to events happening around them lol.

As per XB1 and 2. I haven't played them yet and I won't for a while but I will eventually. There's time management aspects I'm not going to get into right now.

However I will say. I never liked Xenogears or Xenosaga. I always thought the writing was embarassingly try-hard, with "deep" concepts being hinted at in some of the worst dialogue ever written, without ever being explored in any capacity whatsoever.
(I posted about it in the boys thread but people seem to believe that having a "theme" just means mentioning words lol. The boys 2 is about FAMILY though it's not really explored what family really means. It just keeps bringing up motherhood and fatherhood through the show as if it's supposed to mean something on its own.)
I have always avoided XB1 ever since it came out, because I assumed I was just not a fan of the Xeno series lol. My issues weren't even with the writing. I like a lot of videogames with awful writing. My problem is that as rpgs they sucked dick, and were only held up by the supposedly "deep" writing. (Final Fantasy X-2 for example had stellar gameplay compared to most of its series, but it's hated by the jrpg fanbase for not being "deep" LOL!)

I remember pointing out how it resembled a fake MMORPG just from looking at gameplay videos back when it first came out on wii so nothing you're saying sounds surprising to me. You're just confirming my first impressions with the game, that I got from just looking at gameplay videos lol.
Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

I've been watching gameplay vids of Galaxy and it looks fun. Which is better? Galaxy or Mario Odyssey? (Open question to everyone since I'm prob the only one here who hasn't played any of this shit, coz I'm a SEGA guy & I bought a PS4 over Switch back in 2017 due to Yakuza 0.)

LOL Crash Bandicoot 4 flopped, and I be seeing Gaystation 4 fags claim "Who'd buy a platformer for $60?"
It's no wonder that I ditched PS4. PS4 gamers don't like anything that isn't a Last of Us clone, openworld Tushima crap or CyberDerp rpg.

Platformers are everything that Rpgs & Openworld games think they are, but ain't.
Now granted, I can see why Rpgs & Openworld games are being pushed by corporate, coz they're easier to make, can easily reuse the resources (You just write a different story for each sequel, that you plagiarized from wikipedia.) and require no skill. You just make the gfx pretty, and give it hollywood style music & writing (which means it's shit, but shit that people love to eat.) without giving one single fuck about the gameplay.

Meanwhile Platformers have the same attention to detail in regards to world building but you explore it through the level design, not the text & cutscenes from talking heads in an openworld & rpg game.
Three houses actually had one of the best plot in any modern videogame I've played, where each faction actually had a legitimate historical reason for plotting against the other, and the personalities of the various rulers who lead the factions seamlessly blend into their politics.
I find it funny how Koei never seems to get credit for it (people are worried that they'll ruin Age of Calamity.), when they build & made everything for FE3H. It's the reason why the plot isn't complete ass like Awakening & Fates were.

I always feel bad shitting on that game but the actual paths really are garbage.
I still think it's a 7 out of 10, but hey that's better than Xenoblade 1 which is a 6 out of 10 for me. If I replayed FE3h, with all of the dlc it'd prob go back up to a 9 out of 10 since all Nintendo games that I played so far, are way better with the DLC.

MUA3 without dlc is a 5. 8 out of 10 with DLC.
XB2 without dlc is prob a 7, 9 out of 10 with DLC. (Coz most of the DLC revolves around combat. If you're a story fag and you hated XB2, you'll still fucking hate the DLC, except for maybe Torna but I bought Torna physical and played it before XB2.)

THe first playthrough is amazing but there's no reason to have a 100h campaign that gets you through 99% of the game's content, only to ask you to play it four times with minimal changes to get the rest of the story lol. I haven't played the DLC yet specifically because I was so pissed at the combat maps being exactly the same during my second playthrough. (I expected the second half of the game to be completely different depending on the path. Turns out, it's the same exact battles with different cutscenes.)
That's why you should play with different builds. I made the mistake of buying FE 3H as my second game, which does not give a good impression on Switch games at all coz it's such an ugly ass jaggy game with cheap ass technology.
I recall really loving the Goth girl though, She was the Archer sniper chick, and one of the strongest characters in the game. I forget her name though. Funny how the other Goth girl, Tharja is extremly popular simply coz she's naked and has big tits. (I love her too though!)

I remember I actually cried a bit when I got to know Lysithea, and you find out the reason why she's such a fucking Elitist asshole.
It's worse than XB2 Nia's background. Funny coz they have the exact opposite circumstances.
Lys is like the one character I never kill, coz she's available in every single path and she's easily the 2nd or 3rd strongest character after your main character & House leader. Although it's tragic how she'll just die anyway, after the ending. No matter what.
Unless you save one guy, but that guy, always got fucking killed in my playthroughs and he's strong too.
I'd say the only thing holding back 3H's plot, is the fact that the protagonist has to be a silent non-person reflecting the player's choices which I guess is a staple in Fire Emblem stories, but it feels jarring when the setting is so detailed there's a library you can visit in-game, to read lore books that are actually twisted through the church's propaganda which is actually covering up the murder of dragon kins, despite dragon people being the rulers of the church in an effort to keep the peace.
It's weird coz Fire Emblem Warriors doesn't have a fucking mute, and its narrative greatly benefits from it. If you're Rowan anyway. The girl can fuck off, I restarted the game when I was his sister coz I thought her personality was so damn boring. ROwan makes me laugh, so that alone makes him better. "DID I GIT ANY TALLER!" Win Pose: Tries to be cool & badass, drops the sword like a dumbass. LOL!
Every character has a detailed character arc with a payoff in the personal events especially after the timeskip,

Which is something that I did not fucking see in Xenoblade 1, and I genuinely wonder what people mean when they claim that XB1 has the best character arcs of all time in Jrpgs.

I'm like hello Shadowhearts? I think someone is unfairly stealing your cred. Shadowhearts had a main character who was a complete asshole, but became a complete pussy whipped bitch by the end of the game, that he's still fucking crying about her in Covenant, lol! That was a great character arc coz Yuri was literally a monster when we first meet him. He can turn into a demon and shit. Then he becomes a fucking puppy dog after he spends some time with Alice.

Yuri's mom lusted after the Yuri dick, where we then get a plot twist that she was actually transported back in time to where she met Yuri's father and then gave birth to Yuri is some fucking crazy The Terminator like plot twist.
Sure, Yuri is the main character, but Shulk didn't have anywhere near that level of development, and the entire story revolves around him. The problem is that the story falls apart near the end coz Disco Jehct & Alvis rob Shulk of nearly all of his accomplishments since Shulk is just doing, exactly what they planned ahead of time.
The only choice Shulk gets to make, is to kill god and make a new world without Gods, which actually still functions exactly the same as the world with gods if Future Connected is any indication, lol!

The only thing Future Connected added, was showed that there's some kind of weird multidimensional hole across the galaxies now, due to the absence of the Conduit from XB2.
(I posted about it in the boys thread but people seem to believe that having a "theme" just means mentioning words lol. The boys 2 is about FAMILY though it's not really explored what family really means. It just keeps bringing up motherhood and fatherhood through the show as if it's supposed to mean something on its own.)
That's my problem with modern Western writing in general. Everyone seems to have forgotten how to write, or rather, the current talent are just us millennials and millennials as a whole are fucking losers who have done nothing our entire lives but CONSSSSSOOOOOOOM. Due to this, our writing has no real world frame of reference to pool from, coz how the fuck would we know? Everything we know about Science came from the Movie Akira & Star Wars, LOL!

However I will say. I never liked Xenogears or Xenosaga. I always thought the writing was embarassingly try-hard, with "deep" concepts being hinted at in some of the worst dialogue ever written, without ever being explored in any capacity whatsoever.
I came into XB2 with the same exact opinion on the Xeno series story, but it was actually XB2 that made me realize just how smart the Xeno series actually is. Every single Xeno game is just their retelling of 2001 Space Odyssey (I never seen the movie, so I'm just assuming coz all Xeno games reference that movie.)
All Xeno games revolve around the cycle of creation, civilization, death & rebirth, spread through the digital information or influence of the Zohar/Conduit which is the Xeno-series version of the Monolith from 2001.

I never played the Saga series beyond a few dungeons in XS3, but I recall Xenogears 2nd disc revolving around nothing but the birth of civilzation and how it''s in a constant cycle of death & rebirth, although the reason they gave was really retarded. Miang, who's basically a computer program just destroys every human civilization once they've advanced enough, so that she could harvest their souls as food for "GOD", which is a Machine called DEUS (LOL!)
This is why Fei's mom was also taken over by Miang. It's a random number generator, the Miang program picks its host at random.

Thankfully though, not a single Xeno game I've ever played has actually depicted THE ChristFaggot God. Every single God from the entire series From Gears, Saga trilogy to Blade trilogy, was always a False God, not unlike Eneru from One Piece.

I say this, coz this is often a subject of controversy amongst American Christfags, but I honestly find Final Faggotry games to be far more heretical. Xenogames, including Gears seem much more educated on the subject of Gnosticsm & Christ Faggotry than most. They're more educated than Shin Megami Tensei, although SMT is also relatively smart. SMT at least understands that Satan & Lucifer aren't the same person, LOL! SMT games know that Satan is actually a servant of God, which is funny coz American Christfags don't know that at all. it's fucking bizarre. Satan is not even a name, it's a job description. Yet you constantly hear morons like Alex Jones blaming everything on Satan, which is similar to how everyone blames the Police for simply doing their job.

TLDR: All Xeno games are about the cycle of the rise & death of civilizations. Xenoblade 2 is like the only one that acutally goes into detail about its own evolutionary cycle. Typical gamers probably just laugh it off as dumb anime bullshit, but I think it does a good job of explaining away the meta narrative of the entire Xeno franchise, due to how different XB2's evolutionary cycle is.
Xenogears was about the entirety of civilization being created as a food source for Deus & the religion of Deus was just a means of creating more "SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLE!" LOL!
XB2 has this same exact story, but it's actually a misinterpretation or misunderstanding among the people within the game who believe this. It was actually the church who created a bastardrized cycle of Blade & Titans who manufactured resource-scarcity to the point that the world of XB2 was eventually going to die out.

The god of XB2 played a passive role & does nothing but merely observe, because he realized that humans are suicidal and will always create conflict, in place of conflict, as Jin would say "Coz It's what you Humans Do!"
I found that remarkable coz that's exactly what real life 2020 has been nothing but, pointless drama, among fucking retarded morons with nothing else better to do with their lives.

_____

It's just the problem with Xeno's writing was exactly as you stated, Xeno was way too over verbose and relied too much on philosophical navel-gazing. XB2 doesn't do that at all, which is probably why it's often derided as the worst story, lol. When imo, XB2 is like a remake of Xenogears but written by a mature adult. Xenogears felt like it was written by an angsty teen who read a book for the first time in their life, and they overdosed on 'red pills' and just regurgitated a bunch of bullshit the same way that a conspiracy theorist would, to the point that nothing they said made sense, the few parts that did make sense, was just common-sense bullshit overlayed with a large coat of pretentiousness.

I think that's actually the fault of the Xeno guy's wife though, lol. She didn't write Xenoblade 2 at all (she only drew a design for the Merman Blade that nobody uses coz he sucks.), so it lacked the pretention of the earlier games.
XB2 is more like a shonen so a lot of it actually is filler, but the parts that aren't filler hit way harder than the rest of the series has.

I was fucking shocked to find out that Xenoblade 1's story had no substance at all, coz Xenoblade 2 had so much of it by the final 3 chapters.
You can clearly tell that Xenoblade 1 was completely separate from the rest of the Xeno series until the final battle where you see Earth for the first time, and then the ending magically asserts that the game was a sci-fi setting all along, lol.

I don't know why this is considered as so deep to people when it doesn't even fucking explain or infer anything. Alvis even tells you that he won't bother to explain anything to you, coz you won't understand it anyway. He actually says, that you won't understand. We do understand though, if you played XB2.

The way it was presented in XB1, was just a "WOT A TWEEEEEST!" type of narrative. Sure it was hinted at a bit through Alvis, but it never once gave you the impression that he's actually an AI program. He's actually the same Ai program as Miang.
In any other medium, this would be considered as terribad shitty ass random as fuck writing. In Video games, XB1's ending is considered as the Perfect ending, and I posted that vid in the Jrpg thread.

XB2's twist was way better coz it revealed that the world wasn't dying at all. That was just our myopic perspective of what we understood the world to be. Sure, XB2's ending superficially looks like Baten Kaitos ending but it doesn't have the same context at all.
XB2's ending gives you the impression that XB2 actually happened so far back in time, that whatever modern civilization that Klaus came from, predated the times of Jeeezus Christ in our era since XB2 revealed itself to have took place during an era when Pangea still existed.
Prior to the ending, I just assumed that the dead L.A. & New York style cities were from our era.

I have always avoided XB1 ever since it came out, because I assumed I was just not a fan of the Xeno series lol. My issues weren't even with the writing. I like a lot of videogames with awful writing. My problem is that as rpgs they sucked dick, and were only held up by the supposedly "deep" writing. (Final Fantasy X-2 for example had stellar gameplay compared to most of its series, but it's hated by the jrpg fanbase for not being "deep" LOL!)

I remember pointing out how it resembled a fake MMORPG just from looking at gameplay videos back when it first came out on wii so nothing you're saying sounds surprising to me. You're just confirming my first impressions with the game, that I got from just looking at gameplay videos lol.
I stand by my word that FFX-2 is the best FF simply for the gaemplay, lol! Who fucking cares about the story when the original FFX had one of the worst stories to begin with? LOL!

It was actually Kax who pointed out that it's like a MMORPG. He's not wrong though. It's just that he likes MMOs, I don't.
What's weird is that XB2 feels more like an arcade game to me. You even regain life from potions on the ground and enemies explode into coins that you have to run around & pick up before it disappears.

Even that gem system from Xenoblade 1, is actually in Xenoblade 2 but in the form of Blade personality traits. You have to actually fight alongside & perform tasks with the equipped blade to activate their gem passives & buffs.
I wanna get rid of XB2 just coz it's a stinking rpg but everytime I play it to see how much ass it sucks, I always get shocked by how legit fun the combat actually is, Endgame & Postgame.

I'm thinking of replacing it with Bayonetta 2. I dunno though, coz XB2 constantly passes my shit test, where the combat is actually able to impress the fuck out of me with how much crazy shit goes on during the battles. I don't like showing vids that teach you how to play it, coz I think part of the fun is discovering how to play it.
Kinda like what fighting games used to be like, until the internet came around and a bunch of fucking nerds ruined the fun for everybody by standardizing the playing pool through their fucking gameplay faqs that they create a month after the fighting game has released.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
Va11 Hall-a Faggot: He's such a Chad. I bet he fucks an Asian bitch every night.
DaRealEvilone
Giant Smile

Post by DaRealEvilone »

Spoilers

If shulk killed zamza then shulk become real god?
And are shulk and zamza just alter egos of alvis?

Odyssey vs galaxy
For galaxy as a wii title is astonishing to see how well polished was as a wii title is
Music is spectacular, how much money nintendo invested in galaxys music? Just to tell you breath of the wild has not music, I just remember one song from Odyssey, that spooky song
Physics, I wonder how much money nintendo invested on it ?
Just as when 64 was created and Nintendo invested so much in Physics

Galaxy is nintendo's climax of everything they had done.

Odyssey is beautiful but some grass parts just look cheap like not effort
I beat game but since mario games are like 2 in one, like in 64 you get like first 60 stars you beat game but if you want completed need to go foR 120 stars
After beating Odyssey first beat with I forgot how many numbers of moons
It kinds of starts getting hard

Galaxy is 10/10
Odyssey 8/10

Galaxy is an original concept
While Odyssey feels like a climax from all mario's legacy, is not bad
Only if nintendo cared more 😆 lol
Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

DaRealEvilone wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:58 am Spoilers

If shulk killed zamza then shulk become real god?
And are shulk and zamza just alter egos of alvis?
Did you even play Future Connected? Of course Shulk isn't a god. That's just want fanboys call him, coz they didn't understand the plot. Too bad those same assholes have convinced Smash Bros fans, that Shulk is a god, when he's actually not, & never was. He was merely a host for God, that's it. This ain't no Jean Grey Phoenix situation either, since Shulk stopped existing once Zanza took over. The only reason that Shulk came back to life is due to a Literal Deus Ex Machina, via Alvis who is a literal machine that can redigitize life.

TLDR: Zanza is just a Human from Earth. Alvis is a Computer Program that stored digital information of life forms that it has observed. (That's what he's doing the entire game, he's observing what Shulk does.)
Shulk was just a body sacrifice to be used as Zanza's new body since the previous body of the huge naked giant was killed by Meyneth, the god of the Mechonis, who we later learn in XB2, was also just a woman from Earth. XB2 adds so much to XB1 story & actually makes XB1's story retroactively decent, that's ironic to me that so many people ignore XB2 or act like it has nothing to do with XB1, when it actually salvages XB1's garbage story by explaining the context of the scenes that were shown during XB1's ending.
_____
Long Version:

Why would Shulk be an alter ego of Alvis when he knew nothing about Alvis & Disco Jecht's alliance? (I don't remember Disco guy's name & I don't care. The story is complete ass.)
The Badass Blue Giant guy is just a friend of the Mechonis Prince. His body was the previous host of Zanza.
Shulk is just some random dead loser who was chosen to be the next host of Zanza. The entire plot of Xenoblade is just Disco Jecht, Alvis and the big titty Entia chick, scheming behind the scenes to use Shulk as a sacrifice, and give Zanza a new home inside of Shulk's body. That's why Zanza looks like Shulk, because he stole Shulk's body and lives on through Shulk.

Zanza is just the White human guy in outer space that you see during the ending when he initiates a program that destroys his universe, which is our real world solar system. In XB2, they show an expanded version of XB1's ending & reveal that his name is Klaus. He's only technically a god, because he created the world of Mira & Alrest, by deleting the data of the previous world which was the Milky Way Galaxy. He came from a setting that was so technologically advanced that they could do a civilizational reset, but it had limited ram space, which is why he deleted our society, and replaced it with Mira & Alrest. XB2's Alrest was an attempt to recreate Earth.

LOL even Alvis tells you during the XB1 ending that he's an Information Processing Unit, meaning that he's a machine or a digital program. He's not a God, he just has the ability to recreate the world, because that's what he's programed to do.
He's also technically the brother of Mythra & Malos from Xenoblade 2, although it's much easier to describe them as Databank A (Malos), Databank B (Mythra) & Databank C (Alvis).
He's the Xenoblade equivalent of the Miang / Myaah program from Xenogears, except Miang is supposed to be the beginning of life that came from Africa, or Mitochondria Eve or some bullshit.
Xenoblade thankfully got rid of all of that 2Deep4U MetalGear sounding garbage and instead claims that the Malos/Mythra/Alvis trio, are digital storing programs, which collect data that they send back to God (Klaus), so they can use that information to recreate society.

The Telethia from Xenoblade 1, serve the same exact function as Miang, in that they destroy civilization, and collect the energy from everyone they've killed & absorbed, to be used as an energy resource for Zanza or the XG equivalent, Dues.
XB2 once again, thankfully got rid of this bullshit, since it uses a completely different evolutionary cycle that revolves around subservient humanoids who can become titans.

By the end of Xenoblade 2, Malos & Mythra are dead, leaving Alvis to be the only Creator left within the entire universe. There's living forms of Mythra & Pyra during the ending, but they're not the same Databank Creator of worlds, that you travelled with throughout the game. Most people assume that the Mythra & Pyra you see during the ending, are just reborn humans who have all of their stored memories intact from right before Pneuma died. Pneuma is the true form of Mythra & Pyra.
Mythra is basically the outer physical form of a Databank. Pyra is the down-powered version that Mythra uses as an alter ego to keep her power in check since she pretty much caused an apocalypse in the game, Torna.
Pneuma is the true form of Mythra, with all of her information & power unlocked for Rex to utilize for his quest.

Alvis has the same exact powers as Malos & Mythra, because he's just the third program that was created to collect data of living organism, and recreate them. This is why he asks Shulk to decide on an ideal, because Alvis has the power to recreate worlds through the data that's stored within him.
Just think of Alvis as a walking Memory card, since that's basically what he & his siblings are.

LOL you didn't understand the plot at all. I'd normally laugh at you for being a retard, but it seems that most Xenoblade fans don't actually understand the plot either. I've read plenty of blogs & articles talking about the story, and none of them actually describe or explain the story. They just talk about their feelings, or say inane shit such as XB having great character arcs, which makes no sense to me since Melia is really the only one with a character arc, but even then it's not that special. Melia is just some Stuck up rich girl of high nobility, who became less stuck up after her father, the emperor died. Stuck up rich girl becomes even less stuck up after she gets friendzoned. Damn that's deep! LOL no.

It's funny, I think XB's plot is fucking trash but I seem to understand it way more than most. If anything, it sure taught me just how much better Fire Emblem Three Houses was, coz that game actually does have a deep plot about people fighting over land. FE3H did a good job of demonstrating delusional tyrants who lie to get what they want, like Edelgard. Since you don't really see that happening in most games. Mainly coz most games would take what Edel says at face value, and portray her as the hero, lol.
Odyssey vs galaxy
For galaxy as a wii title is astonishing to see how well polished was as a wii title is
Music is spectacular, how much money nintendo invested in galaxys music? Just to tell you breath of the wild has not music, I just remember one song from Odyssey, that spooky song
Galaxy is the only Mario from the collection that I can't properly emulate, coz I don't fucking understand how to replicate the wii dildo controls.
BOTW's music is nonexistant, although Age of Calamity remixes most of those songs and they actually sound good.

Galaxy is an original concept
While Odyssey feels like a climax from all mario's legacy, is not bad
Only if nintendo cared more 😆 lol
I don't care about that. Galaxy seems more my speed, simply coz it's laid out like Nioh, in that you're picking courses to speed run through. Rather then having the game play out as one big seamless world.
I don't really like openworld games, coz they have too much empty space. Games where I just press forward a lot, aren't fun to me. I'll prob get Mario 3d just for Galaxy. Shit I even bought WWE2k Battlegrounds even though I talked mad shit about that game too. I'm getting rid of that though, it's fun & I played the hell out of it, but it's so fucking glitchy. It's some of the worst glitches I've ever seen, outside of a Bethesda game.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

I just got me the physical version of Mario Tennis Aces coz it was on sale. (Along with Splatoon 2, & some other shit.) Holy shit it's fucking nuts, and the music is hype. It sounds like some F-Zero shit.

The gameplay reminds me of the Yakuza minigames (like the big titty ping pong) that I had more fun with than the actual games.

Seriously, why the fuck doesn't Sega just make the mini games the main game? I think most of us play the mini games more than we do the main game but it's cumbersome as hell, just logging into the game, to play another game inside of the game.

In Mario Aces, You can even power up & do super moves, ninja flips & all sorts of crazy ass anime shit, that you would also see Kiryu do whenever he's playing sports. The newest Yakuza even has a Yakuza Go Kart game, lol.
EDIT:

LOL you can actually win by Knock out. I just did it as Pauline vs Toad in the Mushroom tournament. I got tired of his little ass jumping everywhere & hitting all of my jump shots, so I activated her super move & aimed directly for his head, broke his racket and sent him flying out of the stage.

I was laughing at the intro of Ace when Wario & Waluigi are trying to gift Mario a cursed tennis racket but Luigi grabs it instead. Wario actually said "No! Not you Luigi!" LOL, nobody fucking likes Luigi! (Except the hottie Daisy.) Even in the intro the camera is all centered on Mario & Peach but then Luigi interrupts the scene just to make sure that you didn't forget about him. He's the baby brother that everyone ignores, no wonder why he does the death stare in Mario Kart 8.

I'm thinking of getting me Super Mario Bros Deluxe along with Mario + Rabbids & either Zombie Army Trilogy or Streets of Rage 4 physical coz they're all currently on sale at gaystop, but I have to decide between that or Super Mario 3d All Stars.
I don't know which to get. I like 2d Mario and I like Strategy games. Strategy games + Mario & Donkey Kong, sounds like a winning combination to me. Mario 3d All Stars has two legendary games though & SHitshine. (I honestly did like what I've played on Shitshine on Emultator though.)
On my Retroarcade, I have at least 30 different Mario world hacks on it, coz that's how fun Mario 2d is, but Mario Galaxy is tempting.
Is New Supe Mario Deluxe worth it for a 2d Mario fan?
Or are you way better off just playing hacks, which are actually hard. I've been playing one, where Cthulhu is the final boss. Mario Horror hacks are crazy.

Course the obvious answer is prob going to be, just get Mario 3d All Stars. Since it's obvious that Galaxy is prob way better. It looks good just from the gameplay I'm seeing.

Don't let the name Zombie Army Trilogy fool you, it's only called trilogy coz the first two "games" were just short ass dlcs, so only the 3rd installment is a real game.

It's basically a full blown Resident Evil Mercs mode. I plan to just play horde online, although my subscription ran out last month. I really miss shooters, while gaming on the Switch. Spalttoon 2 sucks dick, it's a baby mode shooter where all you do is run up to people & hipfire.

I'm gonna have to sacrifice Xenoblade 2 & Torna coz I ran out of money, but I also think it's a waste of time gitting gud at a game that most of its serie's fans, don't even care about. Xeno fans don't give a shit about gameplay!
I see Enel pulling off some crazy fucking combos, but who cares when there's no actual online scoreboard or online competitive in XB2?

I even see some lesser known youtubers pulling off some impressive shit. Yes that's the actual music. With DLC, Xb2 feels like its own Smash Bros crossover coz it's a cross over with the entire Blade & Saga series.

XB2 Combat is damn good, but Fire Emblem really more my speed since that game actually is competitive, has an actual online statistic board to show off ur skills, and it used to have online PvP. That I never got the chance to play coz barely anyone had a fucking 3ds that played Conquest. I only ever played Mario Kart online coz everyone has that.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
CENSORED
BANNED

Post by CENSORED »

Mario 3d All Stars has two legendary games though & SHitshine. (I honestly did like what I've played on Shitshine on Emultator though.)
Sunshine is the kind of game that is easier to complete, but actually allows a lot more variety in navigating the level and is focused on exploration rather than straight up platforming challenges. Somehow that's praised when it comes to odyssey, but it makes sunshine garbage lol. I don't think it's as easily replayable as 64 or galaxy, but I don't think it's bad at all. I replayed it recently on dolphin with a 60fps patch and I had a lot of fun.
If nintendo fans were consistent, they should have gone out in droves to buy a wiiU with Super Mario 3D world, a game that is nothing but platforming and actually gets quite difficult, but that game was completely ignored (and I predict it will be ignored again once it's re-released on switch.)
Anyway I think the question is do I think Mario Galaxy alone is worth fool's price (since you can easily emulate the other two games)? I guess it is, I paid fool's price during the wii era and I wasn't disappointed. It's a fun game though I don't think it's legendary or anything, it has some annoying elements such as some annoying minigames you are forced to play for 100% completion, and some repeated "hard mode" type levels which are just the same thing, which come off as useless bloat to me but that's only if you're an autist who always goes for full completion. I will also say, the first half of the game was a bit too easy for me and it didn't really compensate with anything else, but it does get pretty challenging in the second half (again, if you're going for full completion. I am pretty sure you can just coast through the easy levels to get enough stars to finish the game like you could in Mario 64. I'm not sure, because as I said I'm one of those autists who always goes for full completion lol.)
I would certainly raccomend it over new super mario bros. The NSMB games always came off as dull to me, like they're just going through the motions of imitating old 2d games without really adding anything.
Granted you can play those games in multiplayer but I never did. I guess it would lead to all sorts of crazy emergent gameplay scenarios having four people running through a SMB level, I just never got to do it lol.