Irashaimase, welcome to the First Class VIP (Vagina Is Pretty) area. Only gentlemen of taste are allowed to move in. Take it or leave it MOTHAFUCKA!!! Go back to China if you're too much of a FAG (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧

Moderators: CutieHoney, MeisaKuroki

cake
Spiral Smile

Re: NintenDOMINATION

Post by cake »

please do the needful sirs
ImageImage
Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

I just played me the Monster Hunter Rise demo. I got bored of it by the second match. (It has a counter, you're only allowed 30 hunts.)
It was pretty good though. The gfx don't even look like a Switch game. It looks on par with PS4 (For a comparison, Switch version of Resident Evil 5 & 6, look on par with the PS3 ports.), and the frame rate is a buttery smooth 30 fps. Yeah I know, "ONLY 30 fps?", AYYY LMAO!
Hey mang, I played through that entire Age of Calamity game which moved in at 12 frames per second and would sometimes jutter into the upper 20s. Any motherfucking game looks good to me after playing through that.

Monster Hunter Rises has an a lot of polish. Everything feels good, everything looks good. The controls feel good.
For MH fans, this is going to be a hit. If you already think that MH is shit, this isn't going to change your mind. I still think it's fucking shit, but I'm impressed with the production values. I only wish it were a Resident Evil Outbreak or Mercenaries exclusive Switch game that got this full Triple AAA treatment. Rises clearly has a big budget production values, it deserves to succeed.
I was once told that you have to go into a MH game, the same exact way you would a Dynasty Warriors game. You either like the gameplay or you don't.

I do not like running around everywhere trying to hunt some fucker who keeps running away from me. That's fucking boring. MH Rises actually feels more like a 1st party Nintendo game than AOC does. AOC has the look & sound of a Nintendo game, but the polish is pure Turd party all the way.

Overall I prefer Fenyx Rising over both, lol.
I'm still not sure if I'll buy the DLC since it's $40 damn.
It seems that Fenyx Rising sold well enough that it went back to Fool price way before the New Years sales ended. Fenyx Rising is worth full price since it honestly does feel like a much better BOTW.
The gliding is way better once you get the flying upgrade. Holy fuck the horse riding controls way better. Best of all, you get more than just horse mounts. You can ride deers & shit. You can't name them though.

In BOTW, I named my horses Samus, Smash Bros, & Diddy. Smash Bros died a valiant death when he was one-hit killed on my ride towards Hyrule Castle. BOTW is the better game if you playing for the simulation aspects, since it has actual villages. Fenyx Rising has villages but everyone is dead like Dark Souls or some shit. That's cool, reminds me of my youth, playing arcade open worldish games like Zelda 1 & Castlevania 2, although CV2 did have towns people, still felt like an oppressive game though. I did not like Metroid 1.

I uploaded this for you to watch , in case you haven't

Its olds news but still good lol
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1m4JoZL ... QUqtM/view
Yeah she alright. These days mang, I ain't interested in a bitch, unless she looks like Cleopatra. Been having a hardcore Cleopatra fetish lately. Yes, I mean the hollywood version. I ain't give a fuck about the modern version or the real life Greco nosed historical version. Classic Hollywood Patra the best Cleo.

Cleopatra whores
https://recurbate.com/?performer=lilyjanee
https://twitter.com/jaymexxx_?lang=en
It's prolly why I like classic Nico Robin so much, she used to look like Cleopatra, even had the tan.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
Va11 Hall-a Faggot: He's such a Chad. I bet he fucks an Asian bitch every night.
CapN Jack: Who the fuk These moFuggaz? :lol:
Iwazaru
qishmish

Post by Iwazaru »

Bowser is kaiju now

wow.. we're sky high.. that shark we just jumped over is tiny.. we're so high right now (c)
Krizzx
Giant Smile

Post by Krizzx »

Super Saiyan cat suit? Lol.
DaRealEvilone
Giant Smile

Post by DaRealEvilone »

Nintendo is out of ideas
Copying soni, a
Copying dragon balls

Anyways Nintendo leads continues

https://www.gematsu.com/2021/01/famitsu ... 21-1-10-21

DaRealEvilone
Giant Smile

Post by DaRealEvilone »

Sakurai praises cyberbug

https://www.thegamer.com/sakurai-cyberp ... -comments/

Uhm Yeah I guess just release unbroken games pfffts
Krizzx
Giant Smile

Post by Krizzx »

I'm starting to consider getting some of these cell phone games ports that are on the Switch, because some of them look pretty good. The fact that they are from the cell phone (and subsequently were free to play, but cost actual money on the switch) has turned me off of them for the most part.

Though, a lot of the more modern ones seems to be more console level quality. Some being like 5th, and 6th gen console games. Which I like.

Atetelier Ryza 2 comes out today, so I'll definitely be getting that soon. There is a Kunio-Kun style Beat'Em up called friends of Ringo Ishikawa coming out. Also, there is this game called RE:Zero that is made by Spike Chunsoft coming out this weak on the Switch. I'm not getting any Danganronpa and Zanki Zero vibes from it, but I'm sure it will have some interesting mechanics. I'll have to look into it, but damn, this company has become huge. They've blown up from a simple indie dev made of former Suda allies that needed a publisher to make release anything. They published Cyberpunk 2077 in Japan. Re: Zero is rated teen, though, so its probably just some generic anime shyte.

Why the hell aren't we getting Buddy Mission Bond in the U.S., though? Its made by Koei Tecmo and published by Nintendo.

DaRealEvilone
Giant Smile

Post by DaRealEvilone »

Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

I got muh preorder. New Mario looks fun as fuck.

Hey it's new to me! I'm a normal person. Normal people didn't own a fucking Pii U, LOL!

Switch is really popular though, when I came to preorder the New Mario, the rest of the people in the store were all crowding around the Nintendo Switch section and there was this stereotypical fat autistic dude, who seemed middle aged (but spoke like a full blown Autist. It was like he's mentally 13 years old.)
who was chilling with the young adults quasi teens or what not. Dude was just with his two girls and you could tell he was just tolerating the Stereotypical Middle Aged Nintendo-Autist. His asian girl kept looking at me, prolly coz we were the only non-white people in the store, and was trying to figure out what I was. Since you know, we all have a fucking Covid-face diaper on!

Even if I didn't have a mask on, she still wouldn't be able to tell I'm asian. She just knew I'm non-White coz I'm beige-yellowish white, everyone else is a pale Casper fuck, except her, who was the darkest, but still a fairly light brownish tan.

If I weren't holding 3 Switch games to trade in, I'd prob look out of place at the Switch section, since I look more like a stereotypical Gaystation 4 guy, the type who only plays Shooters & Fighting games. Ironically, that's fairly true. Ever since moving on Switch tho, only fighter I play is Smash, I still play damn near every shooter I can get my hands on in the Switch though coz it barely has shooters but I'm hoping for Metroid Prime 4 to be the best damn shooter ever.

Even if it isn't, it's all good. I got muh Turricans, Resi Evils,Contras, Ion Fury, Dooms, Turoks, Muh Wild Guns, Muh Gunlord X, muh Bot Vice, Vasara, Duke Nukem (Which honestly is overrated as fuck. Duke 3d did not age well at all. Funny coz Doom/Doom2 is still fun, which are even more ancient.), DOOM 64 (I wish I could get muh Perfect Dark on!) all on the go, portable.

I traded in Fenyx Rising. (The other two were Always Online games that I can't play anymore since I never bothered to renew Nintendo's shitty online. What's the point when I can play Rogue Company for free? There's no better paid online shooter on Switch. Spla-toon is a fucking joke!!!) Fenyx is a damn good game, but Zeus made a comment about some offspring being Gender-Non Conforming and Promotheus was shocked that Zeus isn't bigoted about it.
Zeus was like "You know me, I'm coool with it! I'm down bro! I'M DOWN!"
It disgust me how Western games treat that gender non=conformity & Tranny shit, like it's some gangsta shit and what not.

I'm like, I'm sorry. I can't play this game any more. Best part though? I only bought Fenyx for $20 and I got $27 dollars back.
It def should've been a Nintendo game. Nintendo wouldn't have allowed them to slip in some Americanized "LOOK AT ME I'M BADASS! I AINT A MAN OR A WOMAN, I GENDER NONCONFORM! GET WITH IT BIGOTS! WE'VE EVOLVED PAST YOU!"

You know what the irony is? The only reason why Ultra-Capitalistic Gaming companies push this tranny & lgbt bullshit, is because it gives them less work to do. Back in the day, you had to make a female & a male animation.
Now every character just has a male animation, and they dress & act like males no matter the gender, coz they're gender non-conformative yo! They gangsta like that biiiitch!

Hah hah no. Occidental people are MENTAL! I miss the days when girls had chainmail bikinis & thongs and shit, and they walked like women, with women's hips. In Fenyx RIsing, you have a boy's tits no matter what, and a boy's hips no matter what. You're flat as a fucking board, and you look like a 12 yr old. I look like a man. I'm fairly stocky, how the fuck am I supposed to identify with these noodle arm pussies!
I just want to play as men, or sexy ass women, like how games used to be!

It wasn't just that LGBT-GANGSTSAS comment that pissed me off. There were several other comments in Fenyx Rising that made me want to barf. There's a scene where Fenyx tells Aphrodite that it's annoying that she's so pretty, and implied that this is a good reason to hate her. In other words, striving for greatness should be frowned upon coz being too pretty is annoying. Aprhodite & Athena are actually pretty in Fenyx Rising, which is a shock. Being a Western game and all.

Some of the random Greek Warriors you save, imply that their father is a prostitute and that their mom is the breadwinner. I just can't abide by that garbage man. It's bad enough that you're forced to play as NOODLE ARMS, BUT THEN TO HEAR THAT THE ENTIRE GREEK SOCIETY ARE ALSO NOODLE ARMS? AYY LMAO!

I never had an issue playing as short fatasses & noodle arm fairy boys in Nintendo games, because they at least give Mario, Link, Pit, etc., manly personalities. They all strive to become stronger, bigger (in the case Mario, who's a 5'1 200 pound midget. Mario would beat me up! He's a YUGE MIDGET!), faster, smarter, THE BEST MEN THEY CAN BE! THE BEST AROUND! NO ONE EVER GONNA KEEP THEM DOWN!

Just replace Larusso with LaMario and it's the same fucking meaning!
It also helps that Princess Zelda, Peach, Rosalina, Pauline, Goddess Palutena and all these other Nintendo bitches, are FINE AS FUCK!
Any man would climb over mountain tops, invade castles and slay dragons just to save those babes!

That's the type of messages that I like to see in my games. I want to see exceptional people. Not a bunch of noddle arm faggots who chide people for being too pretty. WTF!!!?

I hope the next full fledged Mario game has you control Mario & Luigi at the same time since Bowser's Fury already has you team up with Bowser Jr.
Krizzx wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:34 pm I'm starting to consider getting some of these cell phone games ports that are on the Switch, because some of them look pretty good. The fact that they are from the cell phone (and subsequently were free to play, but cost actual money on the switch) has turned me off of them for the most part.

Though, a lot of the more modern ones seems to be more console level quality. Some being like 5th, and 6th gen console games. Which I like.
You just found out about Asphalt 9? That's been on Switch forever. It's aight. I was like in the top 8 on the Switch group. They prob kicked me out by now since it's been a year since I last played it.
What's so shocking about phone games looking good on Switch, when my motherfucking Iphone can run Xcom 2 way better than a Switch can (Switch version constantly chugs at 8 frames per second & then it loads for ever & freezes.). Nintendo Switch is some FUCKING WEAAAAKK tech!
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
Va11 Hall-a Faggot: He's such a Chad. I bet he fucks an Asian bitch every night.
CapN Jack: Who the fuk These moFuggaz? :lol:
DaRealEvilone
Giant Smile

Post by DaRealEvilone »

We were just playing mario collection 3d on a 4k tv, i don't quite understand if this tv upscales graphics because sunshine almost looks like a current game from current generation

It never looked this good, i highly doubt nintendo update it lol

another played title was mario party switch, they had so much fun

getting bowser furry

crash didn't sell ll that well
is coming to switch

https://gamingbolt.com/crash-bandicoot- ... irst-month