Irashaimase, welcome to the First Class VIP (Vagina Is Pretty) area. Only gentlemen of taste are allowed to move in. Take it or leave it MOTHAFUCKA!!! Go back to China if you're too much of a FAG (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧

Moderators: CutieHoney, MeisaKuroki

DaRealEvilone
Giant Smile

Re: NintenDOMINATION

Post by DaRealEvilone »

As former top had said?

What are you smoking
Or is it a change to fit society lol

It sounds weird to me but in smtiv apocalypse
Dagda and his crew divine powers wants to eradicate everyone and start a new universe
So if you chose neutral path
Wich is the difficultesr cus I was playing Normal mode and yaveh just kill you like a toddler lol
The point is that original Dagda is replaced by one less chaotic lol
One Dagda that listens to his mom, like his soul was changed
I didn't want this path but I also dislike anarchy path
Is the best path for the price of Dagda
Massacre path is like third reich path, you may like it but also don't like it lol

You as sega fan, I've seen you before owning xbox then ps4 and now switch
Noticing this I don't see you as a real xbox or ps4 type of guy meaning you can trash all companies, I got mad before because I thought you being xbox or ps lol

I use that term nw0
Because if you use other term, in youtube they censor and also is easy to find about this thread to censor or cancel culture or apology forced drama

https://vault.fbi.gov/protocols-of-lear ... rs-of-zion

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2 ... -semitism/

HOUSELANDER
Spiral Smile

Post by HOUSELANDER »

I do like Dragon Ball Z, but it turns to shit midway during the Cell saga. The power levels really ruined it. The closest thin One Piece has to power levels are Haki, which in video game terms would just be armor buffs, speed buffs, & charisma buffs and it has nothing to do with laser beams & shit.
Haki is also to balanced the Logia type Devil Fruits user Haki user can touch them.Logia type probably the most op devil fruit user because no one can touch them.Luffy used a creative way to counter Crocodiles also just happen lucky when fighting Eneru because rubber doesn't conduct Electricity. Logia type continue to be OP when one of Admiral Aokiji solo the Strawhats easily.

Another thing that I don't like about DBZ is how the plot completely stops once a fight starts coz everyone literally sits their asses down just to watch two OP retards fight. In One Piece, there's always something going on in the background during the fight. Every single crew member has a purpose
same thing happen with Baki especially in manga the Author just using the DBZ formula,introducing one strong Villain & that villain whooping iconic Characters in Baki before Baki jump in to fight that villain & win.
I think Persona 5 might have been my favourite in the persona series or at least second to Persona 1, if the character stopped fucking talking for two minutes and actually let me enjoy the fun gameplay, but as it is it's a 100h game where at least 30h of it is just shitty dialogue that repeats the same plot points over and over.
you enjoy what it is?i remember you constantly making fun of Persona 3 & 4 in your youtube channel
CENSORED
BANNED

Post by CENSORED »

HOUSELANDER wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 7:16 pm you enjoy what it is?i remember you constantly making fun of Persona 3 & 4 in your youtube channel
That was me having a bit of fun with my brother. That was back when you'd just use youtube to upload shit to show to your friends and what not, it wasn't a "career" like it is nowadays lol. It's fucking crazy to me that most people younger than us, have no idea that's what the service was used for back in the day.
I like persona 4 all right for what it is. (I prefer the original release, Golden added too much fluff that wasn't really interesting.)
I don't like persona 3 for a variety of reasons, but I liked some of the boss battles and the idea of only having control of the party leader.
Either way, gameplay-wise P5 is much better than both of them simply through virtue of having actual dungeons, demon negotiation and guns. Unfortunately P5 is very obnoxious about with fluff dialogue up the ass. I couldn't believe it when they announced an expanded version, because if anything they should trim the game down for 20 or 30 hours lol. For the same reason, I'm not really interested in the spin-offs either.
I am getting the HD port of Nocturne and SMTV though
Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

Fukushima was proven right when Japan got nuked to hell and back, specifically because the Liberal Party had him assassinated in order to take over in the peace talks, which would allow them to mend the relationship with the USA and save Japan, gaining them political advantage.
Unfortunately its rapresentatives end up shooting each other in the face, LOL!
Matsuken then kills off his elder party members for failing to stop the annihilation of Japan, and prepares to kill himself before deciding to inherit the will of fukushima, that is to say, to use terrorism in order to build a strong sovereign nation, that stands on his own two legs. Terrorism being rapresented by Kun Lan and the Heaven Smiles. (Fukushima, Matsuken and the two old men are all part of the UN Party, which actually has nothing to do with the real world UN lol. It's just the name of the Party that is in opposition to the Liberal Party.)

This obviously shows to me Suda's stance on foreign influence on Japan.
That's why it's funny to me that WHITE WESTERN PROGRESSIVES try to force Suda51 into saying something negative about Shinzo Abe, when Abe is basically the real life Matsuken. I still have no idea who the current pm is. The new guy is like the Japanese equivalent of an Al Gore or Mitt Romney. Just some career politician smuck. Japan has the most politicians who were formerly wrestlers or fighters. I fucking hate pencil pushers.
It makes me laugh when Americans cry about how mean Trump is, when from a Japanese perspective I'm like, I ain't see these fools fight! In Japan, their politicians will get into full blown gang-sized fist fights & start throwing chairs everywhere during a political debate, LOL!

Fuck the modern American, they're a bunch of wannabe Europeans. Old school American POTUS, used to also get into fist fights all the time.
I don't like DBZ at all. I do like the original dragon ball though, the one where goku was a kid. I think introducing aliens and space conflict made the whole thing boring because it's a level of conflict that always gets resolved with someone shooting a bigger laser at someone else. One Piece focuses on much smaller conflicts than the fucking universal empire, and it works a lot better for me because while there are a lot of fights, the solution isn't usually as simple as killing the big bad and saving the day. Most of the villains actually survive and end up doing other shit in the side arcs lol.
The villains only survive coz Luffy thinks it's more punishing to crush the dreams of his enemies rather than simply killing them. Zoro & Nico Robin straight up kill everyone though. LOL Nico Robin was a submission Jujitsu killing machine when she first starting out.

One Piece has plenty of large scale conflicts. You're only at Sky Island, so you haven't even seen The World Government yet, beyond a few scenes during Jaya. Aokigi is the first high ranking member from the World government that the Straw hats meet, and he beats the fucking shit out of them. Luckily it was Aokiji, who always had a soft spot for Robin. (Robin *swoon* LOL!) They all would'e fucking died right before Water 7 had it been Sakazuki who caught them first. Sakazuki kicked Aokiji's ass after the Paramount war, and then after that war, Aokiji defected & joined the Blackbeard pirates.

The current Wano arc is almost as big as the paramount war coz they're fighting a guy who is so huge & so powerful that the only way to conceivably take him down is through an army. That's what I like about One Piece though, the world-scale battles are fought through large-scale wars, rather than 1vs1 martial arts fights.
Haki is also to balanced the Logia type Devil Fruits user Haki user can touch them.Logia type probably the most op devil fruit user because no one can touch them.Luffy used a creative way to counter Crocodiles also just happen lucky when fighting Eneru because rubber doesn't conduct Electricity. Logia type continue to be OP when one of Admiral Aokiji solo the Strawhats easily.
Yeah. Haki exists so that non Devil Fruit users like Zoro, could actually have the chance of beating a Logia user like the Admirals, Yonkos, Warlords or even Crocodile. It's what I like about One Piece's combat. It's a rock paper scissors type of system instead of a one way quintrillion power level system like in DBZ.
Lol in Super, Android 17 was randomly the strongest character in the entire series for a few episodes but he's not back to being a jobber. How can anyone actually be into DB for the story? There's no suspense. The winner is always the guy with the blondest hair & bluest eyes, AYY LMAO!

In One Piece, every battle is different. Part of the fun is seeing how Luffy figures out a loophole that enables him a win.
I haven't played Pirate Warriors 4 yet because I'm so behind on the story, I don't want to spoil shit for myself through a videogame lol.
It's a videogame though. The story doesn't matter and the final chapter isn't canon at all, coz the Manga is still in the Wano arc.
I played through Pirate Warriors 4 after only seeing the first half of Alabasta Saga, and the Alabasta saga is only the first 6 stages. The 2nd chapter skips all the way up to Water 7 & Enies Lobby.

The events that it does spoil, actually make you want to watch or read more One Piece, coz it really hypes you up for what's going to happen in the future. The game makes it look as though all of these big Sagas happen one after another, kinda like DBZ but in One Piece we usually get like 5 smaller arcs that build up into a big 200 chapter Saga. I'd consider the entirety of East Blue as build up for Alabasta. Jaya is build up for Sky Island (Fuck Sky Island though. Even PW4 skips it, LOL!) Long Ring Land & Water 7 build up the Enies Lobby saga. After Enies Lobby is a few arcs where Luffy breaks into prison, Blackbeard captures Ace & has him executed which is why the Paramount War started. An Emperor of the Sea was trying to prevent the execution. One Emperor alone, is able to amass so much geopolitical power & influence that it requires the aid of the entire Marine force & The Seven Warlords of the Sea (They're like 100 Bullet's Minutemen, except they all own & control their own country & armies.) just to fight off that one Emperor.
In 2020 right now, Luffy is currently at war against two Emperors, Big Mama & Kaido. The other two Emperors are actually Blackbeard (who killed & backstabbed his way to that position.) and Shanks, who was already an emperor since the show started.

It's actually Shanks who ended the Paramount war, because the Marines didn't want to risk having SHanks enter the battle after they wasted so many lives & resources just trying to destroy & kill Whitebeard.
What's amusing is that this was all planned ahead of time by Blackbeard.
It may sound hypocrical when I claim that Blackbeard doesn't plan anything ahead of time, yet he obviously plans things out to gain more political power.
What I mean, is that Blackbeard is the type of guy who sets key pawns & chess pieces into place, but he doesn't actually play the game. He just sets up circumstances for other people to each kill each other off, so he could simply fill in the power vacum left behind by all those who were killed in the wars that Blackbeard starts.

You don't learn any of this from the video game though. This is just what you infer when you read the manga & watch the anime. I'm only at the Water 7 arc in the Anime, and in the Manga I just read the most recent issues, coz well that's what you mostly find in stores, AYY LMAO! You sure as hell can't find shit online. OP is one of those mangas that you're forced to buy. That's why I follow Grandline Review though, coz his channel helps fill me on the interesting lore that gets hinted at throughout the series, but takes like fucking 500 chapters or so before they finally elaborate on it since so much shit is going on in One Piece's setting.

I really want to know the importance of Vivi. A lot of people think that she's been assassinated. I think Vivi will actually kickstart the final arc, either through her death, or her being used as a pawn. She's the Queen of one of the only kingdoms that is Anti-World government and has the power to fight them off due to how they hold secrets of one of the 4 ancient weapons.
Yet again, you also hear nothing about this in the game, when it's such good material for a video game.

Everything climaxes during The Paramount war which happens midway through the game. It is a large scale battle between one of the Emperors of the Sea vs the Marines & the Warlords. The Warlords fight for both sides though, depending on the leader. Boa Hancock obviously defects over to Luffy's side, and there's two other Warlords fighting on Luffy's side, Crocodile & Jinbei who finally becomes a strawhat about 200 chapters later, lol.

A lot of character development happens for Luffy during this arc and it's what leads to the Time Skip era, the Paramount War really showed to him just how fucking insane The New World is. Crocodile is the very first person that we met from The New World and he was only in Alabasta to find a weapon that he could conquer the New World with coz Whitebeard beat the fucking shit out of him & chased him out of The New World, AYY LMAO.

About the only cutscene in-game that they showed that's accurate to the manga & show is when Vivi says her final goodbyes and Nico Robin suddenly joins.
The game ruined for me, the twist when Crocodile attempts to kill Nico Robin.
In the game, they make Crocodile look stupid & 1 dimensional evil. It looked like he just killed her, because he's impulsive. When in the manga & anime, Crocodile is not impulsive at all. He's a Mafiaso who plans everything out ahead of time. He's not like Blackbeard or Luffy, who make big gambles with each move that they make. Crocodile is the type who never makes a move, unless he knows that he'll win.

In the game, It didn't make any sense why he would kill Robin just because the poneglyph didn't contain secrets of an ancient weapon. This is done due to brevity. We as the gamer don't need to hear the full context of those events.
In the Manga & Anime, we're shown that the Poneglyph actually were instructions on how to build the Pluton Battleships. Crocodile felt betrayed, so he killed her, after praising her for everything that she's done for him. We learn from Robin's perspective that she was planning to kill Crocodile from the start. We're not shown any of this in the game, coz from the game's perspective, Robin is part of the heroes. Unlike how she is in the Manga & Comic where Nico Robin is actually neutral & she just sides with whomever gives her the highest chances of survival.

I was laughing during the Long Ring Island arc where Nico Robin got recruited into the Foxy pirate crew and she just walked in with a smile on her face, put on the mask & got treated like a queen by her new Pirate mates.
The Straw hats were like, WTF? Zoro was like "I never trusted that bitch anyway!" and Nami was like "Come on guys. I'm sure she cares about us. She's just keeping her cool coz she knows that we'll get her back.... I think. Maybe. Actually I don't know."

That's what I really like about Nico Robin, she truly is neutral but it's due to the Will of D. that her & Luffy's paths crossed. The only reason Robin spared him, is coz he has the Initial D. in his name. Without the two meeting each other, they both would've been killed by Crocodile, way back at Alababasta.

She doesn't finally become a loyal full-fledged member of the Straw Hats crew until Enies Lobby, when Luffy defies the Government & Celestial Dragons, in order to get Robin back.
Even in that scene, we're shown that Luffy won't make a move unless Robin consents. He asks her, to tell him that She wants to live.

Luffy sees his crew as all on equal ground with him. Nico Robin was actually above them from the start, within the scale of importance due to the crimes that she's allegedly guilty of. I think she was framed for the genocide of her home city. Even when they first meet Robin, some of them are aware about the mythos about her, and she was really fucking scary (& sexy!) when she first appeared in the story.
To ensure that Nico Robin sees Luffy & his crew as fellow comrades, Luffy made it so that they were all marked for death by the World government, LOL! This is what finally lead to every single strawhat being granted a bounty fine that's as high as hers. As such, Robin no longer had a reason to distance herself, since every single one of them are also sentenced to death, & are being hunted down by the World government.

When the PW4 game gets these things wrong (on purpose) from such relatively early parts of the story. It's easy to see that the plot of the game doesn't matter. It's not a replacement for the manga or anime.
Although I do actually like playing the story, and it does add to the gameplay. I don't think the story in the game is that important. It's not like Age of Calamity, where I'm damn certain that most people will be playing it for the story & the 10 out of 10 music. This is the soundtrack that BOTW should've fucking had. BOTW sounded like low-key folk music that I'd hear in a Hotel Lobby. AOC's ost sounds like the epic drums of war.
AOC's music is better than a Fire Emblem game. The real Fire Emblems, not the Warriors game.
AOC is basically just Anime Lord of the Rings, or as haters cleverly label it "Fellowship of the Link" but I dunoo. It works.

He's almost like a bullet, or an unstoppable force shot through the story. I had no idea about that will of D. stuff because I'm still at the Skypiea arc, but it is already conveyed in the story in an abstract sense.
I think Luffy is just a distraction. he actually has his own Pirate Grand Fleet now, which serve as his own 7 warlords of the sea and this is all due to fake news that propagates Luffy as this criminal mastermind when we the viewers know, that Luffy is just a fucking moron. Bullet implies efficiency, Luffy is more of an obstacle who just gets in the way, he's a cockroach. He's hard to get rid of, but what makes him dangerous are the people he attracts to his side. Who the fuck wants to fight Jinbei, Zoro, Sanji or Robin? Robin hardly ever fights, coz whenever she does fight, she goes for the 1-hit kill, lol!
She was a fucking monster during Alabasta saga. A hot, sexy Horror movie monster.
I'm not calling you a retard for enjoying DBZ though,
Why would I think that anyway? DBZ is like the 3rd most popular manga of all time. What's shocking is that GOLGO 13 is the 2nd most popular, LOL! One Piece is of course the most popular and it's really just what Dragon Ball & Dragon Ball Z would've been like, if it didn't have shit writing.
The beginning of the Cell arc is even worse because they have to bring in time travel, just to establish the power level of cell being somehow higher of that of the emperor of the universe. So Trunks who was defeated by cell in the future, comes back to the past and easily dispatches Freezer and I'm already lost, like that shit is boring to me because it relies on complete powerlevel autism to be entertaining, and more often than not that "powerlevel" manifests in people transforming to become stronger and shoot a bigger laser at someone else.
I was a little kid at the time, so as a kid, I wouldn't give a fuck about any of that at all. What made the first half of Cell Saga better is that the entire Z-soldier crew all got their time to shine. Vegeta even got his ass kicked by a girl, and it led to a shit ton of character development for him coz he's so fucking embarassed that a girl kicked his ass, AYY LMAO!

Picollo finally got a power up and he became the strongest character for like one episode. Something similar happens in Xenoblade 2, where Nia became the strongest character in the game for like 20 minutes, lol!

I agree that as an adult, it's much harder to watch DBZ. As a kid though, all you see is the Rocky 1 - 4 story, in anime format. Even the Cell saga is just Goku working out to become stronger, but then he doesn't even fight Cell. He just watches his son get his ass kicked lol.

I think Dragon ball is a good story where you think of the canon as being the entire Dragon ball series, plus the DBZ Saiyan Saga & the Frieza saga. It should've ended with Frieza. The plot of DB & DBZ actually still made sense all the way up to Frieza saga. Cell Saga is when shit just got so random that it couldn't hold my interest. It did barely, but I couldn't even stomach the Majin Buu arc and it's even worse now with Super. Super is everything that you've stated in The Boys thread. There's so much pandering that we have female Super saiyans now.
As former top had said?

What are you smoking
Or is it a change to fit society lol
I'm not allowed to be me any more, at least not on internet. (I was warned to stop going by that name around 2015, by former posters who saw the shit that a bunch of nerds say about me, online.)
That's why I go by the most generic names ever now. There's like some kind of nerd brigade who keep making up lies about me, calling me a White supremacist and all sorts of stupid shit which are obviously false if you've spoken to me. I hate the weak, I view the supremacists as weak & nerdy, just like the SJWs.

I'm still the same asshole in online gaming. What I like about online gaming is that I can talk shit & simultaneously show off how dominant I am when I kill them & teabag them, or just torture them to death in game, as I dance over their body though the in-game emoticons.

Internet as a whole is fucking garbage now coz there's a huge incel-nerd brigade of trannies who act as golems for conglomerate establishments they ironically rebel against. They're just stupid nerds whom have never been punched in the face before. They're larping for war, but they'll fucking once the war comes to them.
same thing happen with Baki especially in manga the Author just using the DBZ formula,introducing one strong Villain & that villain whooping iconic Characters in Baki before Baki jump in to fight that villain & win.
What I hate about Baki is how rarely anyone ever dies, even though they look totally dead. When someone finally dies, it's one of the cooler characters who gets killed like that Chnese guy who looks like the Chink from Shenmue.
What's even the point of Baki anyway. That midget fuck never does anything. Why is the show even named after him? LOL! It's his dad who is the real mover of the show.
I like Baki better than DBZ, but it's coz Baki is actually somewhat based on exaggerated forms of reality.
If you follow wrestling, martial arts, boxing & MMA, you'll actually understand & get a lot of the things that are refereced in the show. Even most of the fights are based off of real life fights. At least up until Miyamoto Musashi shows up, and completely rapes the entire comic.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
Va11 Hall-a Faggot: He's such a Chad. I bet he fucks an Asian bitch every night.
CapN Jack: Who the fuk These moFuggaz? :lol:
DaRealEvilone
Giant Smile

Post by DaRealEvilone »

This game is amazing

Any one likes calamity warriors?

Ain't impressed lol

I played bravely default 2 demo feels like a fanmade game, 3ds look more impressived lol

Sir don't think everyone is attacking you

Lol too much drama

Just like like my drunk bro always thinking we picking on him 😆 lol

Played pikmin 3 demo, game is shill
But I own wiiu version not reason to get it for $60

I'm not excited hopefully nintendo announces something kool if not is boring
Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

Japanese gameplay of AOC, from a Jap that I subbed to way back, coz he made combat from the original BOTW look like DMC.

What's interesting is that he unequipped Link's starting armor, and playing as naked Link on very hard mode. When you do that, you become just as fragile as Zelda & die in one hit. I actually didn't know that, until I tried it myself. I just assumed that Link could naturally tank more hits coz he's the main character. When actually, he's just more tanky when he has the Hyrule armor on.

LOL this Peco stream is so confusing that you can't even tell the difference between AOC & BOTW when he plays them side-by-side. The only difference I see is that AOC has way better music.

Listen to that epic music. This game will sell millions just for the music & cutscenes alone. Or maybe not, Pirate Warriors 4 only sold like 2 million & it had pretty good cutscenes & the best gameplay that a musou has ever had.
AOC's gameplay isn't on PW4's level, but AOC does have a Ninja Gaiden like appeal on very hard in that it's very easy to die when you get ganged up on by generals (they're just called "powered up" enemies in AOC.)

In this vid, you can see that Zelda functions like a Pirate Warriors lite, she has miniscule Devil May Cry combo potential and can combo into every single move.

FYI, he's actually attacking with 5 different buttons simultaneously. The very first combo he does, he presses the strong attack twice, does it again twice more to set up a combo, then he presses the shoulder button, plus activate which sets up a chain explosion that could lead into a juggle combo, he then dodge offsets twice, does combo string 1, drops the combo, activates a bomb, does a charged up ice block and then he presses the shoulder button again, plus activate.
The left shoulder buttons do magic attacks, the right shoulder buttons do rune attacks. (I'm hoping that Gannondorf will be able to do full burst & transformations like in Pirate Warriors.)

I don't really expect Nintentoddlers & rpg faggots to really understand the play mechanics though. You retards just button mash, and then claim the game is shit, when it's just that you're a shit player lol. It's strange how only Devil May Cry & Ninja Gaiden get a pass, when modern musou games from 2019 & up, use very similar mechanics.

Just saying, coz a lot of retards assume that players are just brainlessly mashing the attack button when Peco & Swillo aren't using default combo strings, well Peco does use them, since he's playing as Link, and Link is just a reskin of Fire Embelm Warriors.
Lucina from FEW was a reskin of Ginchiyo, and they have the same exact fighting style. FEW is a fucking garbage game though, I played it right after playing the AOC demo and FEW was just boring as hell. The main thing that annoyed me is how everyone in FEW is just standing still. In AOC, normal enemies will be really aggressive against normal allied soldiers, but will be fairly passive against you. I don't really see a problem with that, that's similar to a MOBA, and how in MOBAs, the peons are just distractions and the real targets are the objectives and the enemy generals who guard them.
In AOC, the entire stage is at war and it has environmental dmg & destructible enviornments. You can't destroy human houses or anything though, but you can nuke the fuck out of any building that the bad guys live in. Especially with Zelda's bomb which acts like a drone attack.

Pirate Warriors 4 feels like Devil May Cry lite, and so far it seems that Age of Calimity will be Ninja Gaiden lite, fighting against enemy generals feels a lot like Ninja Gaiden, in that they'll murder the hell out of you. Impa can barely survive 1 hit, Zelda dies in 1 hit, and Link can tank 3 direct hits if he has full armor on.
Zelda is the funnest character to play as, and she seems to be balanced like Jean Grey Phoenix from MUA3, in that they're glass cannons who get 1-shotted, except Phoenix can revive, making it really hard to kill her coz she just resurrects over & over. Zelda just dies, lol.
Phoenix also wasn't a combo based character, she was just a debilitator who spams the same over powered move over & over while regening health & ep.

I'll get AOC , but I'm not super-hyped for it since I already have Pirate Warriors 4, which is way better due to the much larger movesets. So far, AOC characters only have 2 combo strings. Pirate Warriors character have 10 by default but can max out to 25+ default combos that can been combined Devil May Cry style.

I find it funny though, reading so many Nintendo websites & watching Nintendo youtube shills that oversell this game, talking about it like it's the most unique musou ever
(Playeressence thinks that AOC is the first time Musou has had freeroam stages, when every Musou is freeroam, AYY LMAO!) when in reality , AOC is just merging Empires style gameplay (You can tactically command officers and the world map functions as a war-room), with Orochi style gameplay, and splashes a few elements that were introduced in Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 (super armor) but were refined in One Piece Pirate Warriors 4 and also retained a few elements from Pirate Warriors (special moves that aren't musou attacks, but have cooldowns instead.)
Strangely, AOC has no Persona 5 Scramble elements at all. I think that the Persona Warriors game would appeal a lot to the Nintendo fanbase coz it plays just like a Tales of Namco Rpg game. Even the battles function a similar way, where you're fighting in random battles instead of a huge battlefield.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
Va11 Hall-a Faggot: He's such a Chad. I bet he fucks an Asian bitch every night.
CENSORED
BANNED

Post by CENSORED »

I moved all the off topic stuff in the dedicated shitposting thread in the general section
Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

Mommy! Nintentoddlers are crying again. It's hilarious how BOTW fags are fuming about Age of Calamity's story, coz it's not sad enough. They're actually mad that nobody died, so that means it's a terrible game, LOL! I've complained about Nintenfags several times before, but it's coz I've been on the Soyny train for most of my life, and from what I recall, Playstation's playerbase actually comes off as normal people (I'm talking pre SJW era, back when Soyny was Japanese, and not led by a goofy White guy from San Fransico.).
Not a bunch of weird ass geeks who over speculate over every damn thing that Nintendo makes. Which is bizarre to me coz Nintendo themselves, don't view their games as art. Nintendo approaches game development as if they're making toys, which is what a game is.

I didn't even know that BOTW had a story, lol. I played BOTW for 90 hours, beat the game and I was like meh, that's it? Yet you see these fags, they get way too autistic about BOTW's plot and AOC's inaccuracies, and I'm like what mothafucking plot? BOTW had a plot? Durp, "you're not a real fan if you didn't know BOTW had a story." Well I guess that's right, coz I did trade in BOTW after I beat it.

What really annoys me though is how dismissive Nintentoddlers are over Koei Tecmo. They'll say shit such as "It's made by Koei Tecmo! Of course the writing sucks! Didn't you play FEW & HW? They're both terrible!"
I'm like muh dude, FIRE EMBLEM THREE HOUSES is developed & written by Koei Tecmo and it uses the same exact writer from Fire Emblem Warriors. Last I checked, FE 3Houses is widely well-regarded for having a great plot. Now sure, autistic hardcore Fire Emblem fags claim it's the worst story they've ever seen, but all this does is show to me that most Nintendo fanbases sucks dick, and is filled with neckbeards.
The dismissive comments over Koei Tecmo are bizarre to me coz at least KT has a track record for decent stories. When has Nintendo ever written an actual story? That's not a knock on Nintendo since Nintendo does this by design, they don't believe that games should have a story that's too complex for a game.

Even Xenoblade has an annoying ass fandom (where they treat the original highly flawed game as god, and every other game in the series like shit.) and that series is much younger than most Nintendo products.

I think Kirby & Donkey Kong Country are the only fanbases that don't have annoying whiny ass fans. When people always whine about every Kirby game sucking, it's actually true, coz they did start to suck after Sakurai left Hal Laboratory. I guess DKC is just perfection in general since DKC 64 is really the only entry that anyone cries about, but it actually is the worst installment from the series.
The hardcore nostalgia fags who love the DKC trilogy aren't that annoying coz it's a generally commonly held belief that only DKC2 compares well to the Retro studios DKC games, which have much better gameplay & level design. I haven't played Tropical Freeze yet, but I had Returns and I felt it was way better than most platformers that didn't star Mario.

I also haven't seen much spergy nerdy bullshit coming out of the Mario fanbase, so long as you ignore Super Smash Bros, which to be honest, it only has the whiny autistic OCD faggots due to Zelda, & Fire Emblem. Xenoblade would be a problem too, but Smash only has Shulk. The pattern I see with Nintentoddlers are their rpg fanbase, which I guess you can group Zelda in. Zelda isn't a rpg, but the fanbase do come off like a bunch of no-life rpg tards, who over analyze every single damn thing and I'm like dude. Just play the fucking game.

Pokemon probably has extremely whiny faggots too, but their complaints don't annoy me as much, mainly coz they're usually whining about game mechanics, rather than obtuse esoteric non-gaming related bullshit that only hardcore neckbeards would've noticed.
I'm not a Pokemon player or fan, but I know a lot of people who play those games, and I even know a La Eme guy who loves Pokemon. Fuck, even Osama Bin Laden loved Pokemon.
I'm just saying, that from my perspective, Pokemon seems to be in the same boat as Kirby where the games were once good, but it fail off somewhere. In Pokemon's case, it's due to laziness on the dev's part since you're going to buy the latest Pokemon anyway.
In Kirby's case, they're missing their genius game designer, who is hard at work on Super Smash Bros.
I would love to see a new Kid Icarus, but that's never happening since the only reason it was good, is due to Sakurai. That midget twinky faggot, makes so many damn good games.

As for the actual AOC game, it looks ok.

I'll be really disappointed if it doesn't have a Hyrule Castle remix, which is the best theme song of all time.

The problem for me is that I already own One Piece Pirate Warriors 4, for $40. It doesn't have shit ass frame rate like AOC, and PW4 also has the most complex & in-depth gameplay out of the entire genre. It's the only Musou that could be comparable to a 3d fighting game. The actual movesets, for every character is as large as a Soul Calibur moveset.

AOC looks to be the 2nd best of the genre, but that's a very distant 2nd.
I'm considering getting it day 1, only coz Nintendo has no other Xmas game coming out. That and Washington state just went on lock down again. (Forcing me to buy games from a Marine base, since for some reason, they always get all of the Nintendo exclusives. Animal Crossing & Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 were like the only Nintendo Exclusives that they didn't get in advance. They even got fucking Deadly Premonition 2 in advance. Who the fuck even plays DP? AYY LMAO!) Even though barely anyone here as died from the meme virus.

I'm prob better off with Luigi's Mansion though. How was that game?
I also want me Super Mario Odyssey since Mario 3d All Stars actually bumped off Pirate Warriors 4 as my 2nd fave Switch game, lol. It makes me wonder, if ancient ass Mario roms are that damn good (Well just 64 & Galaxy. Shitshine still sucks ass, even with the new patch. It doesn't feel like a Mario game to me. Feels more like Ratchet & Clank.), then how godly must the Switch Mario game be? I'm already planning to get Mario 3d world on day 1.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

I played that Control Cloud timed-trial demo, it fucking sucks. They don't even tell you how much time you have, and every single time, I never got a chance to get into a fight coz I was just walking around the stupid ass FBI HQ, looking for random items and talking to White-European illegal immigrant faggots who don't speaka Engrish. LOL, this reminds me of why I ditched PS4 for Switch. Mario 3d All Stars, including Shitshine, are way better games than this garbage. (Shitshine is only bad as a Mario game, coz it reminds me too much of platformers that you would play on a playstation system.)

Control is a typical Le Current Gen gaem, you just walk to the next destination while scavenging for items.
You're supposed to be really into the atmosphere (it's what most people praise for some reason.), coz allegedly the atmosphere is creepy or scary, but I thought it was just fucking boring.
The writing really made me laugh. This is the legendary writing that I've always heard about?

Control opens up with a stupid metaphor that goes on for about 15 minutes, where the stupid bitch talks about how you're in a room, with a poster. This is your world, and the poster is a pretty picture.
Bitch just goes on & on with her stupid metaphor. She basically trying to say that the world is a much larger place than your room. She uses the word "room" as a metaphor for your personal world viewm which has been purposely concealed from you through the alphabet agencies.
Stupid average looking hero-girl (that only simps love.) who has a manchin is basically trying to be like Agent Muller & Scully from X-files, about how the world isn't what it seems. I dunno mang, fuck it. The writng sucks, AYY LMAO!

I couldn't tell you what the combat was like, coz all I got to do was run around a boring ass room while talking to some faggot with a thicc Euro accent that I couldn't fucking understand. This old faggot does no speak English, he needs to go back to What, I don't think they speak Engrish in What.

Here's that shit ass intro, about the room, and the poster on the wall, and how we fucking stare at it.

I'm the only one who disliked the vid so far, lol.
People think this is good writing? My god. What I think I can do better? Damn right I could, coz I'm often praised whenever I write about underworld & secret society or paranormal shit. I don't waste my fucking time droning on for 5 fucking minutes about some stupid room, that's a metaphor for how myopic your world-perspective is.

Is it any wonder that I enjoy Super Mario games so much? Mario games actually feel as though I'm discovering a wondrous world, and it does this through gameplay, level design & music to create the atmosphere. Mario only needs 1 minute to create the alleged spooky atmosphere that Control is supposed to have.

Mario games don't include some stupid moody voice over, all though that'd be hilarious if Mario did it.
Mario be like "Muh Spaghet!, It's Ah Ravioli!"

Speaking of which, Mario games always have the scariest music, lol.

Yeah I'm prob gittin Age of Calamity. I was waiting for Black Friday to get Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze & Mario Odyssey but this year's Nintendo Black friday fucking sucks, coz neither of the two are on sale. I dunno, maybe I might git me Mario Maker 2 for Black Friday, just to make my own scary ass levels & shit. Luigi's Mansion I really don't know about. I know a guy on Switch who has played Luigi Mansion 3 for over 900 hours though, he mostly plays the multiplayer. I'm going to be all about that mp on Mario World 3d since it will have online mp.

Fire Embelm Three Houses may be priced down for Black Friday. I'll def get that, I fucking miss Hot Brown bitch with Red hair, and hot Gothic girl with the short hair, who also acted like a goth. (She's very antisocial. She was one of the adults, not a teacher or student.) I also got to hang out with Lysithea again.

LOL this guy mang, I remember talking to him about how the hell he made a fucking Knight out of Lysithea.

I assumed that he used Anna's crests, but he told me that he actually just trained her during school. In that video, we finally see him use his Knight Lys, and it's hilarious seeing her actually kick ass without magic. Kind of a waste though, since she's the best magic user in the game. He actually has a limited edition of Xenoblade 2, and he's hugging it. I always thought he was gay or something, but the comments he makes about sexy bitches are just so accurate (to the point that most of us dudes would brofist! when he talks about intimately choking Azura or whatever.) that this big gay looking dude has to at least be bi-sexual. He understands too damn well, what makes a female attractive.

So what about that Crash Bandicoot trilogy? Of course those games don't compare to Mario at all, but are they at least at Donkey Kong's level? HAh hah of course not! The stupid games that I'd waste my munny on, were I still gaming on a Soystation. I'll get Crash though if all 3 games are on the card. I think platformers are really fun, the problem is so few companies, make any decent platformers. Mario 3d All Stars is actually so fun enough, that it keeps me away from killing people in online shooters for awhile.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
Iwazaru
qishmish

Post by Iwazaru »

Personally i liked Alan Wake which might be even worse, but lost interest for more recent remedy games like control and that tvshow-alike episode-based one.
wow.. we're sky high.. that shark we just jumped over is tiny.. we're so high right now (c)