Irashaimase, welcome to the First Class VIP (Vagina Is Pretty) area. Only gentlemen of taste are allowed to move in. Take it or leave it MOTHAFUCKA!!! Go back to China if you're too much of a FAG (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧

Moderators: CutieHoney, MeisaKuroki

Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Re: NintenDOMINATION

Post by Jack »

Besides if it waS rooms still is nintendos property
If you make a game using nintendo ips you need to know it belongs to nintendo
Paying for $60 roms, AYY LMAO! FUnny enough, I saw you shit on BOTW Age of Calamity, when that's actually a new game. Not a damn lazy rom saved on to a USB, lol.

DaRealEvilone wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 11:14 pm
But to answer this is trump's sanctions
Everything is coming to Us has to pay a new toll,
So trumps screw you up. Demorats screw you up
Nintendo players choice costed $20 , will it cost that much money for earnings for nintendo, ships from china or japan and then USA stores?
Now that they have to pay more tariffs I don't think so

LOL here he goes again, talking about shit that he doesn't understand.
First off, videogames have cost $60 ever since Bush Jr's second term. I don't think the cost of gaming has fucking anything to do with presidents' though.
It has everything to do with game publishers realizing that gamers are fucking cucks who will accept any price.
It's why I'm thinking of quiting gaming alltogether. The price gauging never ends, coz most gamers have no impulse-control which results in the hyper inflated prices that we currently have for overpriced games that still use 2010 tech at best. PS5's resolution isn't even much of an improvement but oh at least we now allegedly have no more load times.

We got motherfuckers buying motherfucking Mario 64 for $60 and then claiming it's a good deal simply coz of the cost of a physical disc on Ebay or amazon.
Damn near every One Piece game on the Switch is worth over $90 due to scarcity & demand, not Trump.

https://www.amazon.com/Piece-Pirate-War ... mes&sr=1-4

https://www.amazon.com/One-Piece-Unlimi ... mes&sr=1-3
Why these companies are moving development for their devices from China to Taiwan and other countries? Because trump's sanctions to china
You say this, as if the USA don't already pay China to manufacture our medicine, but China deprives us of our medicine and keeps what they owe us, for themselves.
You say this, as if China isn't currently in a dispute over islands against Taiwan, Philippines, Malaysia, & Vietnam and they've conducted military actions against the Philipines.
You say this, as if China didn't attack India recently.

Why are you fucking surprised that a US President sanctioned China when China is aggressive as hell towards American allies? If the POTUS didn't do something, diplomatic relations would've soured among allies within the Asian region. You don't think about this shit thouggh, coz you seem to think that foreign diplomacy only exists within an American or zionist bubble.

Politics doesn't exist inside of a bubble. Every action, has a reaction. We're not on good terms with China. Most nations surrounding China don't have good relations with them. It's not the USA's fault. It's China who are the ones who are actively disrespecting the rights of sovereign nations. It's one thing that China just pockets American money to manufacture our goods, but then not even deliver us the goods that we paid for.
It's a whole other thing where they're getting into nuclear face/offs against India and directly stepping on the toes of Duterte, Nguyen and all these of other motherfuckers. I'm not even fucking mentioning all of the shit that China constantly does to South Korea & Japan coz at least they're not being directly attacked through military force, unlike the other Asian nations. The only reason why they're not being attacked directly is due to the US Military presence in Okinawa. China doesn't want to fuck with that.

If sanctions weren't enacted, those other nations I mentioned would start to wonder who the USA sides with. That's the nature of politics. Us or them. You think the factions are just Jews vs Goys, when the world is muCCHHHH BIGGGGGER THAN that.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
Va11 Hall-a Faggot: He's such a Chad. I bet he fucks an Asian bitch every night.
CapN Jack: Who the fuk These moFuggaz? :lol:
Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

There's new gameplay footage of Age of Calamity and the music is actually good. Hyrule Warriors 1 had the worst ost i've ever heard. DO NOT BUY HYRULE WARRIORS 1! Unless you get it for $20. HW1 is just a reskin of a 2006 game, LOL! AOC is a reskin of a 2020 game, PW4. PW4 uses a completely different engine from the rest of the musou series. HW1 is nothing like HW AOC.

Skip up to 12 minutes into the video for Young Impa, which is when the game starts to look awesome.
In the Age of Calmity vid, I saw rudimentary air combos, super armor, BOTW styled dodged+flurry and Young Impa was wrecking havoc & all sorts of crazy shit as if she were Nico Robin
The gameplay so far looks like a toned down One Piece Pirate Warriors 4, which itself is a toned-down Multiplayer DMC. That means it might be good, coz Pirate Warriors 4 plays like a beat em up version of Bloody Roar. One of the characters can transform into a huge fucking dragon!

The new DLC has a guy who turns into a fucking T-REX, LOL!

Shit all of the DLC seem to be Giants.

I'm hoping that on High-tier play, that AOC's combat will look like this.

I main Mihawk, and even he pulls off some badass sky combos that look like stingers tricks straight out of Devil May Cry,

I have to say that PW is the one, One piece game that does the characters justice. You actually see Boa turning entire armies of men into stone, just like the anime.

LOOK AT HOW FUCKING FAST PW4 IS! I hope AOC moves that fast in high-level play.
You sure as hell don't see Boa completely destroying armies like that in Jump Force or the Unlimited games.

Modern Musou games are like a MOBA
, in the sense that your main goal is to attack enemy territories, defend them, and conquer the main enemy hq. This is why the random peons barely fight back and why in this game, only the enemy generals fought like BOTW enemies. If it's anything like Pirate Warriors 4, then by the end game, you're going to be fighting against 60 super armored enemies at a time and about 5 godzilla sized monsters, lol.
I hope hat AOC's has territory battles like One Piece. In PW4, you have some treasure map battles where you team up with 3 other characters as you partake in a 3 way army battle royale to conquer the entire map.
Shit can go on forever since you only start out with a team of 4 and the other two armies have about 20 officers each. Some of them will eventually defect to your side though.

BOTW does have at least 3 factions (Zelda Crew, Ganon Crew & The Thieves) so it could work.
I was worried that Age of Calamity might have been another Persona 5 Scramble, which plays more like a Tales of Namco Rpg, complete with shitty random encounters just like a rpg and boring ass hub areas where all you do is walk and talk like a Yakuza game. Well actually, P5 S is just like a Yakuza game.

Age of Calamity however plays like a less intense Pirate Warriors. Pirate Warriors is often regarded as the best of the musou franchise. (PW4 is certainly my second fave game on the Switch, after Smash Bros Ultimate.)
The reason for this is due to the more advance combo & movement systems.
The One Piece games have a 3-tiered dodge system. A normal dodge for evasion, dodge offset for re- positioning (It's similar to the roll from King of Fighters.) & a power dodge for crowd control. The way dodge functions also completely changes depending on your character type.

PW3 had multiple life bars, but PW4 uses the super armor daze system from Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3, unlike MUA3, PW4 is extremely fast and the enemy ai is generally smart enough to give you somewhat of a challenge. (I only play on Hard & Ultra Hard. Ultra Hard is like near impossible in story mode.)
I have no doubt that AOC is using PW4 as its base so that alone has me hype.
Hyrule Warriors 1 was just Samurai Warriors 2 reskinned, which was already an old as fuck game.
I never bothered with Fire Emblem Warriors but you can get it for $20 used at gaystop right now and I'm thinking about it, but FEW legit looks boring ass fuck. It doesn't look anywhere near as good as PW. Nice music though.

I was only hype for the G.I. Joe game that's coming out next month, but Ima get Age of Calamity too. I initially laughed that Nintendo's big holiday game was just a Warriors game, but it's obvious that Nintendo was already satisfied with this fiscal season due to Animal Crossing, which is why the entire year of 2020 was nothing but lazy ass ports of old shit games, including Xenoblade which feels & plays like a fucking old shit port. I never even played XB until now and even I can tell that it feels like an old ass game that only nostalgia fags would like.

The nostalgia is so strong that a lot of morons claim that XB1 has fastpaced combat, LOL! I'm like, you ain't never played XB2 in Bringer of Chaos have you? In BOC, you have to try as hard as you can to stay alive. You have multiple ways to do it due to the advanced combat system, but I mainly go for critical hits and I'll spam tier 1 & tier 2 specials just to absorb more criticals due to how I built Zeke & Rex around critical hits. I spam Zeke's Recharge axe ability with T-elos and I let cpu Rex spam Mythra/Fiora screw edge as Morag or Tora is used as the meat shield. I gave Morag Petroka, which works really well since Petroka hits so fucking hard & fast.

BTW, is the Zelda Twilight Princess Manga any good?
https://www.viz.com/read/manga/legend-o ... oduct/5965
Nintendo needs to start releasing official Fire Emblem, Mario & Xenoblade mangas too. Kirby mangas exist, but only in Japanese.

All due to One Piece, I'm thinking of replacing videogames with Manga, coz I really fucking hate gamers and video games suck these days anyway. Manga weebs suck too, but at least with manga, you're only arguing over interpretations of story. With gamers, you also have to argue over gaemplay and I've noticed that most gamers don't understand what good gameplay is at all, if the overwhelming majority of Xenoblade idiots actually believe that XB1's non-combat is better than XB2's combat system, which is as deep as a fighting game.

I only plan to read One Piece, but that property alone kicks the shit out of the entire gaming genre when it comes to story. I can't believe how fucking far behind gaming is when it comes to story telling. I'm seeing One Piece pull off shit that Movie trilogies could only dream of. One Piece is the modern era version of Conan.
Conan the Cimmerian in terms of character arc, attitude in life, is basically Luffy + Nami.
Sure, Berserk is literally the Conan universe in Manga form, but Guts is nothing like Conan.
Guts is ironically, just a typical shonen hero, except he's a shonen hero who actually lost, AYYY LMAO!
Luffy actually exhibits the anti-law & order spirit of Conan, & his sense of freedom. Nami is Conan's thief skills, + above avg inteligence. (Nowhere near as smart as Robin.)

I already have a lot of good manga on my bookshelf, all of it is adult shit like Ghost in the Shell, Hellsing, Berserk, Golgo 13, Ichi the Killer, Tokyo Tribes, Battle Royale, etc. This is how somehting like One Piece could fly under my radar for so long. I assumed that since it's labeled as shonen, that it'd have shitty writing like a shonent. One Piece's writing is as politically deep as Gits or Golgo 13, but with a cast of charcters who are actually likable. I never realized how much more I'd get into a story if I actually like how the characters are written.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
Va11 Hall-a Faggot: He's such a Chad. I bet he fucks an Asian bitch every night.
DaRealEvilone
Giant Smile

Post by DaRealEvilone »

What you think of sekiro? It was inspired by tenchu
It was going to be a tenchu title lol

Anyways I'm happy with my mario 3d collection

Instructions weren't clear
I got fire emblem musou a few years back
Game looks so crappy as mario 64 from 3d collection
Some 64 assets, then they said it was completed edition since I had all dlcs from wiiu edition and all exclusive dlcs from New 3ds xl lol
But then they added extra dlc
Instead of working graphics they just added dlcs it made me mad lol

Then got hyrule warriors switch, I tried to enjoy it
Many zelda fans say is fun but it isn't, some Gameplays seems fun but isn't same as when I is playing
Since enemies don't attack you it makes feel dumb lol
I tried to like it but its just a big turn off for me
Maybe mosou isn't for me

I don't think nintendo cares about magnas
DaRealEvilone
Giant Smile

Post by DaRealEvilone »

I don't know about magnas

Is rumored that ninja Gaiden collection is coming

I wasn't so excited for calamity wars
Did previous trailer look better or is just me?
Hopefully isn't a downgraded lol

So if sony is controlled from California, isn't Japanese anymore?

Gta 3 on switch
Back on the day I liked gta3 and vice city

DaRealEvilone
Giant Smile

Post by DaRealEvilone »

Lol

Someone when realizing isn't a girl anymore
:shock:

CENSORED
BANNED

Post by CENSORED »

the minecraft person is the new smash fighter
Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

Xed51 wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:04 pm
the minecraft person is the new smash fighter
That's disappointing as fuck, but Minecrap is definitely the type of autistic crap that Nintendo faggots love and the hardcore Smash fanbase are no doubt elated as hell right now. The strangest thing is that Smash Bros actually does have good fight mechanics. I've been playing Smash Tag Elimination rules and it actually feels a lot like King of Fighters, especially while smashing 1vs1 Tag Team rules on the King of Fighters stage, lol.

I want motherfucker Rex & Pyra/Mythra. I don't know why that game gets treated so much like an unwanted step child (it's the best selling Xeno out of the entire franchise.) when it's like one of the only good games on the Switch that isn't a fucking port.
A lot of the fucktarded Xenogears/Xenoblade 1 fanbase hate on Xenoblade 2 for being Shonen as if Xenogears weren't highly influenced by one of the most popular Shonens of all time, Neon Genesis Evangelion.
Oh don't fucking say that though, you'll get into a long drawn out retard of a conversation about how Xeno is nothing like Evangelion when it totally is. Xenogears & Final Faggotry 7 even have angsty plots that revolve around psychological disorders while being set in a sci-fi setting, just like Evangelion.
Xenoblade 1 is supposedly better coz it's not as 'anime' or shounen, when XB1 is anime-shonen as fuck. Nobody fucking matters in the entire XB1 plot except for Shulk, and maybe Alvis.
In XB2, the entire playable party has a full background story and don't exist as ancillary characters for Rex, unlike with XB1 where if you deleted Shulk, the rest of the cast wouldn't have a purpose at all. Especially Fiora where 90% of her dialogue consists of the word "shulk". AYYY LMAO!

Back in the 2010s, I recall Xenoblade 1 being marketed as a Western style rpg. When it's not a Crpg at all, lol.
It's more like a Single player MMO game, exactly like Kax said.

Crpgs typically have choices & consequences, which there are none in any Xeno game. Xenoblade's big open landscapes even function like a MMOrpg so I really don't know where this "DUDE it's like a Western Rpg!" bullshit comes from.

I actually think that Xenoblade 2's plot is way more mature than anything else that the Xeno writer has ever wrote coz it feels like a rescript of Xenogears, but as a mature adult who no longer rages at God, AYYY LMAO!
Gamer nerds rage at XB2 though, coz XB2 doesn't present itself as 1000% serious & grim the same way that the other Xeno games did. That's always been my issue with gamers, they're immature retards who don't understand that mature writing has nothing to do with tone. It has more to do with how characters grow throughout a story, and I sure hell saw way more growth among the XB2 cast than I did with XB1. In XB1, only Shulk gets character development.
Motherfuckers like Dunban & Reyn stay the same exact character throughout the entire game and the only thing that changes about Sharla is that she falls in love with Reyn by the end of the game, lol. Sharla was in love with some other dude, so she basically had no character development at all. She just switched dicks that she bounced on!
I'll save the rest of my criticisms of Xb1 in that vidya gaem story thread. I'm getting rid of XB1 today for either the physical Streets of rage 4, Bayonetta 2, or Fire Emblem Warriors. (I forgot that Bayonetta 2 was even on the Switch, LOL!)

The main badguys of Xb2, are actually the two groups who rage at God & blame everything on him. The god of XB2 is just some dude from Earth who deleted the data of our world to try and remake the world as it was, before the space-geo political highly technologically advanced society destroyed the universe through a glactic space war. That's actually the message of XB2, how even without high technology, humanity always destroys itself, because it's what humans are, a suicidal species. (Malos even mentions an epic quote in Torna talking abour how Humans want to die, and it's proven how they live. Not verbatim but I did quote the direct like in another thread & posted it's video.0
That's why it's far better to just focus on your friends & relationships to create meaning for your life. Otherwise you become exactly like Klaus was back in Xenoblade 1, or the Praetor in XB2.

I'll explain some of the cultural differences that appeal between the East & West in the Videogames with stories that are actually good thread. Which is a joke, coz there are no games with good stories, lol! One Piece really showed to me how manga itself beats the fuck out of the entire genre.
Even a shonen manga like One Piece, but One Piece feels like a better written and much more original version of the Suikoden games. Both properties even seem to have a similar origin of influence, The Fantasy Water Margin story. Suikoden itself was originally meant to be a Macross style Space Opera war game.

Them female faceapp pics of me are using my actual facial structure. I don't think of it as me. I just think of it as a girl with my genes since women from my fam already look like that to begin with.
Bitch version of me basically looks like that Brazilian Japanese sexyass goth bitch from Semblant.

I have a face that's so attractive that it can easily pass for a hot man & woman.
I've been saying that forever though, how I look like a girl without the beard. It's why I fucking can't stand this stupid ass Tranny movement
, and how they keep fucking starting shit with me and call me transphobic. I'm not phobic, you're a bunch of fucking freaks, you're the stupid nerds that I used to ram into lockers during the one year that I attended high school.
It's like dude, I'm better looking then these crossdressing faggots when they were a man, and when they became a half-assed girl, without I even trying. I'm just naturally good looking.

I was gonna post more pics but none of the hotlink sites I use, allow me to upload anything any more, which is why I haven't been updating the Hana Kimura thread. That shit just wouldn't be the same were it not a thinly veiled thread to post naked Jap gurls who happen to be wrestlers, lol. In the wrestling forums that I used to post at before I was banned, that was actually the tradition we had whenever we talked about Hana, we'd just talk about a bunch of other girls in the biz & post up official pics from their actual gravure (porn) lol!
I get banned for really stupid reasons though, I just said that Transgenderism is a fad that's similar to Street Gangsters from the 90s. That's considered a bannable offense, but eh a lot of Wrestling fans from my era, like that PSpower guy, have all noticed that the entire wrestling genre has been taking over by social outcast, freakazoids which is why you never see Steve Austins or The Rock anymore. That's "toxic masculinity!"

I wish this faceapp shit existed back then, when I used to make female profiles of hot Japanese girls just to troll the shit out of people. Back then I just used Tsubaki's pics, which is why she locks her blogs now or keeps it very hidden lol. It'd be even easier to do that shit when Bitch version of me looks like a hot Half white Japanese chick, lol. That Semblant girl actually is White, but we can all clearly see her sexy Jap genes on her face.

If I actually were a girl, I bet you I'd have a Simp Army like Belle Delphine, instead of the reality where the Simp army keeps calling me a White neckbeard Alt-righter and some other dumb bullshit when I'm damn sure I insult those types every chance I get. Like fuck, a couple days ago I got into an argument with a White supremacist (who randomly post in youtube comments, & I responded.) who claimed that Italians aren't White at all. I asked him if Hulk Hogan were White, and he said "Yes! Of course."
Then I was like, you just said Italians aren't White, when Hulk is an Italian mixed-raced mutt lol!

In any case, seeing Bitch version of me made me realize how easy it actually is to be a woman. Just imagine all of the income streams available to you when you're a hot female, you have onlyfans, camwhoring (from traditional cam sites not onlyfans.), youtube simping, instagram simping, twitter simping, etc.
Mang, when you're a good looking guy, you just get shit on.
It wasn't like that before 2014 though. I remember my inbox being constantly full and one of my sisters even told me that she wish she had an inbox like that. I just told her that it's mostly hate mail, coz it actually is, lol. A lot of it was also from female admirers though. YOu see none of that no more. I'm basically just a normal guy now. LIke I used to look at profiles like the former forum poster, Torabisu, and I ask myself, what's the point of keeping social media when barely interacts with you? I never though I'd see the day, and I'm still attractive as fuck, it's just that Western culture is extremely anti-male now.

It's weird, coz at the end of the day I'm still a man. Meaning that I will always naturally dominate nearly every single real life interaction by virtue of being an attractive charismatic man. No matter how bullshit that you throw at a man, you will always rise above if you have the natural charisma. When you say that on internet, no matter what you look like, Nerds on the internet act as if you're delusional when it's easily proven irl interactions.

I think that's the reason why PewDiePie is one of the only attractive men on internet who is still popular. It's coz he's extremely fucking nerdy, thus he's able to relate with the main 2020s internet demographic. Back in my era, early 2000s, internet was populated with assholes who hung out at shit holes like orgish. I think my gen of assholes all just migrated to online gaming, coz it's still not as heavily regulated as the internet.
Fuck when I used to play Call of Duty Blops, WAW & Blops 2 on Gaystation 3, I'd be gaming with 8 year old sounding White kids calling the other team motherfuckers & faggots (LOL!) and then that same stupid 8 year old would give us hacked guns to dominate the other team with, LOL!
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

i traded in Xenoblade 1 for Fire Emblem Warriors, and holy shit It's bad!!!!! No wonder why the trade in value is only 1 cent, even though its retail used price is $29.99. Does FEW ever get better? AY LMAO! It's strange coz One Piece Pirate Warriors 4 is a damn good game. PW4 even has DMC style lock on. FEW at least has dodge offset though, but it's still fucking boring coz nobody fucking fights. They just stand there.
I knew I shoulda got Streets of Rage 4 even though I already have the digital version. I can refund FEW for something else but the reason I got it was coz I only had to pay $1, and it's still fucking garbage! LOL!

If you really want to know the potential for Age of Calamity, don't even bother with Hyrule Warriors or Fire Emblem Warriors, they're both fucking shit. Pirate Warrriors 4 is what you want, that shit feels like a hybrid fighting game beat em up and the chaos on screen is as insane as Smash Bros Ultimate. It really reminds me of Bloody Roar with MvC style air combos.

As bad as FEW is, I'd still rather be playing it than XB DE. Sure, XB is prob a 8 out of 10 if you like Rpgs, but in my friend list of 53 peeps on Switch (I honestly thought I'd be at 200 by now coz of how huge PSN's scene was. Switch is much smaller and people didn't finally jump in on the system until Pokemon & Animal Crossing.)
Not a single one of you motherfuckers have played XB DE for more than 15 hours. Shit most people dropped that game after 5 hours. I'm like the only one I know who actually wasted 175 hours of their fucking life, playing boring ass XB DE. I completed everything, and I realized, I do not enjoy playing it, lol.
I've at least met some people who have played Xenoblade 2 for over 2000 hours, I don't I'll ever see that with XB DE, coz it's just a typical overhyped Nintendo game with fucking shit gameplay.
If I didn't play so many online games, I'd prob be up to 1000 hours by now in Xb2 coz that game's combat is deep is fuck, even as a single player game.

Funny thing is, I hated XB2 too for the first 80 hours but Xenoblade gets damn good during the endgame and even the gameplay improves during the post game due to all of the systems (Eye of Shining Justice, Overdrive, Penuma's True Fusion) & blades (Shulk, Fiora, Elma, T-elos) that were locked out from you until you beat it once.
When you beat Xenoblade 1 for the first time, that's it. You don't get nothing new. I tried replaying it and got up to the Bird city people again, but fuck it's just so damn boring!

I'll try to give FEW another chance, but mang I just want to play Rogue Company & Pirate Warriors 4, games that are actually good. I don't really need to explain what makes FEW suck. Even Kax pointed out what sucks dick about Hyrule Warriors & Fire Emblem Warriors and he's correct. The crazy thing is that One Piece Pirate Warriors is build from the same series, but it's a damn good game with hype intense combat and kukkkrrazzzy combos. In PW4, I love punching people into walls and watching the houses explode as I collaterally destroy the entire fucking map through the epic battles of Marines vs Pirates & Pirates vs Pirates. It feels like a huge scale war coz guns & cannons are firing everywhere and people are flying all over the place throwing fireballs at you, and then there's a bunch of giantsized monster transformations who chase you all over the map. Pirate Warriors 4 is fucking nuts.

Fire Emblem Warriors is fucking blannd. It really is just a Dynasty/Samurai warrior reskin. Pirate Warriors 4 felt like an arcady version of Dragon's Dogma but with Devil May Cry combat. Some characters actually can change weapons mid combo, like Shanks who can even do air shotgun barrages. The Dragon's Dogma influence comes in the huge open world-ish levels and the way the special moves work. You have to hold down a trigger button to do full bursts, magic, transformations, musou style attacks.
Oh man PW4's combat is so crazy that even the fucking jump button initiates a launcher into a sky combo.

FEW doesn't have a jump button at all, since its dodge offset seems to be from PW2? I dunno I only played PW4, but I think that serries didn't git gud until PW3.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
DaRealEvilone
Giant Smile

Post by DaRealEvilone »

Did you ever play take-over?

You bet it was inspired by streets of rage

Or this game

Trading xenoblade in was bad since fe heoes isn't worth it
You'd traded it or sold it in Facebook marketplace or offerup
Or sell it there more money 💰
Eventually price may go up
While fe warriors is on sale at best buy
Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

DaRealEvilone wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 4:45 am Did you ever play take-over?

You bet it was inspired by streets of rage

Yeah I already own that. I think The Takeover feels & looks way more like a direct sequel to Streets of Rage trilogy than SOR4 did. SOR4 feels like some reboot by a bunch of hipster nerds who didn't even understand that the Streets of Rage games were meant to be gritty, serious & took place in the hoods of early 90s era New York.
SOR4 is lucky that the actual gameplay is really good, and in gaming that's all that really matters. I can ignore that SOR4 felt like a game made by nerds for nerds, coz the gameplay is actually fun. It oculd've been way better though had true fighting veterans made it, so it could accurately recreating the fighting in the streets that the original trilogy did.

Most of these fucking nerds don't even understand that SOR3's cyrbog story wasn't meant to be goofy. It went for the same exact tone as Terminator 2 Judgment Day & Timecop, where killing machines were killing humans & replacing them with androids & cyborgs. That's exactly what SOR3 was doing but SOR4 uses that as an excuse to make everything in SOR4 goofy like Saints Row. (Another series that turned into shit coz White Hipster nerds took over & made evertyhing nerdy!)

It pisses me off that hipster gamers try to act like everything from the 80s & 90s was goofy & gay when imo they looked & felt street, & gritty and any property that tries to revive 80s/early 90s era game should at least try to recreate the grittiness of that time period.
Look at Doom Eternal, they know that 90s Doom was going for gritty, edgy & dark so they just modernized the edginess for a 2020 audience. I can't hate too much though. Look at what happened to Battletoads, AYY LMAO!

Battletoads went from Heavy Metal to Kim possible, LOL!

The Takeover has far better atmosphere & character designs that actually look like Blaze, Axel & Max, but the gameplay isn't as good.
https://steamcommunity.com/app/418620/d ... 933947077/
There's even a long & whiny Takeoever thread at Steam where people are bitching about how The Takeover is better. I only half agree, in terms of tone & atmosphere. I dislike the idea of Blaze & Axel getting married but even Yuzo & his sister used that idea for their Dreamcast SOR4 proposal where you play as the son of Blaze & Axel, and you play as a grown up Skate who's like 6'5 in Yuzo's version of SOR4.

The Takeover actually uses a Tekken style fighting system but the problem with the combat is that they use the same exact Boss Ai for every single boss, including the final boss. Every boss is just some dork with a long range attack, hits hard & does double dmg with their wakeup attack. It's boring coz the main reason why SOR games are so good was due to how you needed to implement a different strategy for every opponent but in The Takeover, there's like only 5 different Ai patterns to learn. It's a shame coz the battle system is fucking good and inspired by Tekken.
I also think that The Takeover has way better music that actually sounds like Streets of Rage, it doesn't have any of that dubstep or Retrowave shit that SOR4 has.

The Takeover even has the better Stage 1 Yuzo theme.

They're (SOR4 & Takeover Stage 1 Yuzo themes) both crap when compared to SOR1 & SOR2 Stage 1's theme though.
Here's the SOR4 version.

SOR4's Stage 1 starts out more hype but I fucking hate the breakdown part at 1:17. That songs just turns into a mess after 1:17. I think even the SOR4 devs knew that the track Yuzo made for them isn't that good since you only hear it in the game for like 2 minutes before it switches to a different song.

In the Takeover, they overplay the shit out of the Yuzo theme and make you listen to it for 10 minutes, lol.
I like how the Takeover Stage 1 is basically the same fucking song (They're both just remixes of Stage 1 from SOR2.) but it's laid back and has a more relaxing vibe as if to say "It's been a long time since we've last done this shit. This is just a warm-up. We've got some skulls to crack with our own fists and we'll do it while taking a casual stroll through the streets of rage", LOL!
So by the time Takeover stage 1's theme gets to the breakdown at 1:40, it feels like an epiphany. "Remember your training sluttier Blaze look-alike. How did we do this again? We kicked him here, chop him there, grab that bitches tit & punch her in the mouth. Yeah I got my groove back. Keep the Groovin on the streets!"

The Takeover's stage 1 sounds way better, coz it actually tries to sound groovy like SOR.

SOR4 goes for a more modern feel, but who fucking listens to modern music? Even kids of today don't even like their modern music, AYY LMAO!

SOR4 has like only one good song that actually sounds like Streets of Rage, and it's for the shortest fucking level AYYY LMAO!

Well ok there's two good songs. That track is just aight tho. Sounds like Shinobi G-funk.

Streets of Rage 4 on the other hand, the combat feels like the best parts of Final Fight 1's positioning, combined with SOR2's casualness & ease of flow control & combat, mixed in with some fighting game lifebar regen & air combo mechanics. A lot of people describe SOR4 as a 2d Devil May Cry, and it kinda is but the movesets are far more limited than what you could do in The Takeover. The problem with the Take Over is that the ai doesnn't force you to use the deeper combat mechanics at all. SOR4 actually does since it's build around you using super moves to navigate the stage faster.

What's funny though is that Fight N Rage is actually way better than both Takeover & SOR4 coz Fight N Rage plays & feels like a direct continuation of Streets of Rage 3 & Capcom beat em up fight mechanics and it has the most advanced combos to pull off. I think SOR4's combos look the most impressive though, especially Blaze's.

The Takeover= 7 out of 10
Streets of Rage 4= 8.5 out of 10
Fight N Rage= 9 out of 10

Although on Switch you can clearly see that I played SOR4 the most since I have over 70 hours in it and I'm still not bored.
I only have 20 hours in Fight N Rage.
5 hours in The Takeover. SOR4 has online mp & PVP which is why I played it the most. Fight N Rage only has couch co-op and it does have an arena mode similar to Guardian heroes. There's a ton of content to unlock in FNR, but SOR4 wins out for me coz it actually has online play. I have at least 10 people in my friends list that I met through SOR4. I also used to be in the top 20 of the SOR4 scoreboard when it first came out. (I was no. 17.)

Fight N Rage is the best designed game of the three, but only SOR4 allows me to show off my skills and play against other people in a death match.
The Takeover is the most accurate to the SOR lore & tone, but the game play is just merely good. The Takeover could easily be a 9 though if it didn't have to compete against Fight N Rage & SOR4.

I'm such a Beat em ups & Fighter game connoisseur (Far more so than that poser "Beatemups" youtuber. I bet he couldn't tell you shit about the differences between Takeover & SOR4 & what makes both of them good.) that I actually bought that ugly ass looking game WWE2k Battlegrounds.
It's actually really fucking fun though. Prob my 5th fave game on the Switch.

I saw a few reviews that actually gave it an 8 out of 10 and I do agree with the score. This guy actually sounds like he has experince with past WWE games.
https://www.glitched.online/wwe-2k-batt ... ling-game/
IMO Battlegrounds plays a lot like like Smackdown 2 on PSX.

I would've preferred the PSX gfx though, coz it actually tries to look realistic. I hate the fucking ugly bobblehead gfx of Battlegrounds. THey should've went all the way cartoony like Brawlhala are as realistic as Tekken 3. The weird middleground just look nasty.

That Nintendolife faggot who reviewed Battlegrounds was hating on it

(He gave it a 4 out of 10) for containing elements that WWE games have always had, such as you're forced to play the game to unlock most of the characters. OH THE HORROR! I HAVE TO PLAY THE GAME?
To be fair, he did say that the enemy ai is either too easy or too hard. That just shows that he's a typical Nintendo loser since the hardest difficulty is just right imo. He complained that the ai counterattacks you too much. I'm like, so why don't you counter them back? It pplays just like Urban Reign where you can get into crazy ass counterattack battles that go on forever until another guy jumps in and beats the shit out of both of you, lol.

Sure, I could've theoretically waited until the game was $3 to play it, but I don't think that will happen since even the terrible unplayable Switch port of WWE 2k18 is still worth $50 new & used.
I figure that if you're a wrestling fan on the Switch, you have no choice but to buy it full price since the price will never go down unless you go the digital route. I like it though, it's easily an 8 out of 10. The limited caw ruins it, but I don't mind the barebones campaign since I usually play real matches outside of stupid story modes.
That's the problem with Nitnendo gamers, they want everything to be a fucking story or adventure. I just want to play the game.

I think the mass hatred for Battlegrounds is due to it being a sports game. A lot of gamers really fucking hate sports games, when imo, I think sports games have much deeper play mechancis than most rpgs.
Then again, look at how hated Xenoblade 2 is. It has combat that's so deep that most people hate on it for being more "simplified" than XB1, LOL!
They claim XB2 is simplified coz you only get 3 attacks per blade, or so they claim. You actually get 8 but you need to charge up the other 4 moves and you're also meant to switch between blades which in total gives you 24 moves per character to choose from.

Rpg fans are such dumbasses that they're driving me away from the genre coz I wouldn't see arguments that are this damn stupid in a fighting game forum. Then again it's the difference of philsophy between the genres.

That's also why I gave Battlegrounds a chance. I saw a few impressions from figthing gamers that Battlegrounds is one of the few wrestling games they played, that actually felt as fun as a Street Fighter game. While it doesn't play anything like SF, it def feels like Urban Reign, but Urban Reign's combat engine was always based off of wrestling games to begin with.
Trading xenoblade in was bad since fe heoes isn't worth it
You'd traded it or sold it in Facebook marketplace or offerup
Or sell it there more money 💰
Eventually price may go up
While fe warriors is on sale at best buy
I would've wasted money more on shipping & handling than I would've received in cold hard cash.
Gaystop paid me $45 for Xenoblade DE & I only had to spend $1. How much more could I possibly get for a new game that isn't flying off of shelves? LOL! Nobody on Amazon, Ebay or whatever is going to pay more than $50 and I just don't have the time for that. Gaystop pays lower prices due to the availability of their convience but they always pay top dollar for Nintendo games. I even made a profit off of Daemon X Machina since I only paid $11, but when I traded it in, they gave me $30 since DxM was still relatively new. Weird though, coz that's one of the few Nintendo games that had bad scores. Scores that it didn't deserve since DxM is a 7 or low 8 out of 10 game, which I actually think is better than most Nintendo games.

Xenoblade DE ain't Super Mario 3d All stars so I don't see how I'd get a better price than $45. Now granted Mario 3d All Stars is what I should've got instead of FE Warriors but Warriors does get better. It went from a 2 up to a 6 once you unlock history battles. FEW is terrible during the first 10 stages coz those stages are actually the fucking tutorial. It actually turns more into a hybrid strategy game after the tutorial. You can also switch to 60 fps mode in the options screen which makes FEW play a lot better.

It's still not a good game, lol! It's fun though in small bursts like most Warriors games are. What improves is that FEW plays more like a Warrior Empires game in that you're given more strategic game elements to play around with, you can directly order & control 4 officers around the map (the other officers can still be ordered but you can't control them.)
All that matters to me is that I have more fun with FEW than I did with XB DE. I think they're both crap games, but only one of them has a legacy of being the best RPG ever. LOL the motherfuckers who say that, haven't played many Rpgs if they think Xenoblade 1 is that damn good. OH Wait, Nintentoddlers actually haven't play that many Rpgs, AY LMAO! (Shadow Hearts 2, Vagrant Story, Tactics Ogre LUCT, kicks the shit out of Xenoblade. Ironically Nintendo64 did get Ogre Battle 64, which is also better than XB1.)

The only area XB1 truly excels at is music, but even that is ruined by how the battle themes use a dynamic soundtrack so you rarely get to hear most of the songs since you're hearing the tense battle theme for 90% of the game

(BTW the arrange ost sucks. I played my entire first playthrough with it. The original OST is better coz it actually has melodies when the arrange OST doesn't bother to recreate for some reason.)
This song is so fucking boring. I fucking hate it, and you hear it everywhere you go regardless of where you're at, it even plays all the time in Future Connected. Which is a shame coz FC has good Jazz battle music that you rarely hear due to how this damn Hostile song is playing all the time, if you're like me and you intentionally go after the strongest enemies available to you. It's not like it's hard, they all go down but if I fought people at my level, you would get to hear the normal battle music, but only for 5 seconds coz that's how fast I kill same-level enemies, lol!

Keep in mind that I think of XB1 as a 6 out of 10 game to begin with so Fire Emblem Warrios feels like a fair trade to me, coz I think FEW is more fun. (They're both shit games though.)
I'm still a Sega Genesis guy at heart, and we Genesis fags were always more about fast-paced action, strategy & sports games. Genesiss also has like the only action rpgs that don't suck ass (The Oasis series.), coz their action rpgs were made by Yuzo Koshiro's mom, who also made the Streets of Rage series.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage