Irashaimase, welcome to the First Class VIP (Vagina Is Pretty) area. Only gentlemen of taste are allowed to move in. Take it or leave it MOTHAFUCKA!!! Go back to China if you're too much of a FAG (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧

Moderators: CutieHoney, MeisaKuroki

Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Re: NintenDOMINATION

Post by Jack »

wiregrind wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:54 pm Panzer Dragoon looks nice, but it's just a timed exclusive, which makes me wonder if timed exclusives are paying off for nintendo or not since they lost exclusivity on TSA DxM Octopath and so many more.
I don't think it matters. All of those games flopped on Switch except for Octopath Traveller which is actually one of the best selling non-Nintendo games. Nintendo 1st party exclusives completely outsell everything on the system. Animal Crossing New Horizons already sold over a million units in Japan alone, in only 3 days. So I doubt they care if the 3rd parties stay exclusive to them, especially any lame shit made by GHM manufacture. I really don't understand how that company has fans, when their games always feel so half-assed & broken, relying way too much on style. A style that feels like some early 2000s relic.

Had DxM been a success, I think it would've stayed exclusive. It was always a game that seemed it would've done better outside of the Switch due to how the Switch can't actually handle the game.
MUA 3 was the same way, but that stayed exclusive coz it and Astral Chain both made a lot of money. Not Nintendo-level money, but still sold over a million. I'm actually seeing MUA3 selling way more copies after the Xmen dlc dropped and I think it will keep on selling after the Fantastic 4 dlc released yesterday, coz that game is now garnering a reputation with the fans as being one of the best in the series, to the point that there's a lot of people who want a season pass 2.
I hope not, MUA3 isn't good enough to warrant that. I'd rather a sequel, coz the levels are shit.

I do have my suspicions that Bravely Default 2 will be timed-exclusive but I don't care, that demo alone is easily a 9 out of 10 game and if Square wants to spread it around, let them. It's easily Switch-GOTY material if it weren't facing stiff competition from Nintendo themselves.If either Metroid Prime 4 & BOTW2 make a surprise release this year, and even Xenoblade DE will give BD2 stiff competition. Nobody is beating Animal Crossing New Horizons though, save for maybe BOTW2 (Animal Crossing actually beat Pokemon & BOTW in terms of the first 3 day sales.) and which ever surprise Mario game gets released this year.

I wasn't expecting BD2 to be that good, even though it is basically the same game as the 3ds one. I actually thought that there already was a BD2, but apparently Bravely Default Second on 3ds doesn't count.
I reached the final boss in DxM and it's crazy hard for me, I will probably have to improve my mech before I can finish the boss. The annoying part is that it takes a couple mid-bosses before you get to the real one. Such a good game though.
He's easy. You're supposed to grab the lights from the ground during the final boss and just throw it at him, each succesul hit takes out a huge chunk from his lifebar.
I also had all of the endgame loadouts from the Ice Cream parlor by the time I got to him. I think it was called the Giga laser, that thing melts him. When you run out of ammo for it, just throw the light bombs at him. I also used the AR & MG with the most ammo so I could constantly pelt him with bullets while charging up my laser cannons and running back & forth to throw bombs at him.

The final boss is actually really easy in co-op mode since you have an entire team to take him on.
The only boss that really is a challenge is the postgame boss which is a huge ball who clones itseld & shoots lasers everywhere. I had to go online just to beat both of his forms and even then he kept killing most of my human controlled team.
I can beat him solo, by the time I traded it in, but that's coz I actually unlocked & completed everything within 50 hours.

DxM has the same problems that MUA3 had, lack of content & a non-optimized frame rate for the type of game it's trying to be. MUA3's frame rate is decent enough but DxM got really unplayable at times due to the frame rate. MUA3 also no longer has a lack of content anymore, and is actually the biggest MUA with the most content. The only area it's lacking in is level design, since it's designed more like a hybrid of a beat em up and an arena-battle game. The arena deathmatch battle style game design is what gives it life though since you'll be spending so much time optimizing through ISO builds just to come up with ways to dominate as fast as you can. I have 125 hours on MUA3 so far, with all of the DLC I can imagine that extending to 500 +. The only problem is that I'll also eventually be spending 500+ on XB2, Smash & BOTW.

If DxM had been a PS4 exclusive, this wouldn't even be a problem since 50 hours is actually much longer than a typical PS4 game. Even Bloodborne is only a 30 hour playthrough at best, and that's after two playthroughs. Nioh games are great though, coz I recall Nioh 1 taking me 140 hours just to beat the original game without DLC, and I played it for over 250 hours just coz that's how much content it has.
Nioh devs also did MUA3, so I'm guessing that the current iteration of Team Ninja is just really good at making Power-Creep style Action rpgs.

ARMS is free for a while and it plays great, I might grab an used copy somewhere if they're cheap.
I knew there was something else I had to try out. I remember seeing that in that shitty direct. Arms being the next Smash character is lame though, but Nintendo knows what it's doing since they know it's going to lead to more Arms sales since that's exactly what Byleth did for Fire Emblem Three Houses.
Vintage Namco compilation
I'll never understand why these compilations only ever include early 80s games that only Boomers & Gen X would give a shit about. Who actually buys this shit? Why not include early 90s Namco games like Ridge Racer, Tekken 1 - 3, Soul Blade, Soul Calibur 1, Time Crisis, etc. Now that would get some hype.
It's hilarious to me how these compilations are always filled with games that wouldn't even fill up 1gb in a SD card.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
Va11 Hall-a Faggot: He's such a Chad. I bet he fucks an Asian bitch every night.
CapN Jack: Who the fuk These moFuggaz? :lol:
Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

I played the Arms demo. I was disappointed that it was 1 player & couch vs only (HAH HAH good luck with that when every1 is scurred of Corona virus.), but other than that it is good!
It's a true evolution of how the fighting genre should have evolved. It actually has fully interactive levels. You can punch people into cars man, you can even fucking grab them and throw em face first into a car, :lol: !
That is so hardcore, in my little kiddy's fighting game, I can do violent ass shit that you can't even do in Street Fighter or most other fighting games that aren't Mortal Kombat lol.

Unlike Smash Bro's Ultimate, Arms is actually fun in 1vs1 since the combat is actually structured around 1vs1 combat. Smash Bros Competitive style feels like a shitty wannabe footsies game where everyone plays like a retarded rendition of Chun Li & Blanka, including SMash Bros Ryu, LOL!
Arms sorta feels like an evolved Punch-Out, but it feels much closer to a fighting game to me.

Streert Fighter 2 was originally just an abstract interpretation of boxing where the hadoken was basically your jab, and the Dragon Punch Shoryuken serving as your uppercut.
Arms is the same way, except you're literally jabbing. I don't think you have an uppercut but you can do hooks. I found this fancy ass combo with Ribbon girl where I do a jump-flip over a punch and then I punch them in the face while I'm in mid-air, I follow it up with a few straight jabs, end with a hook then jump backwards while throwing another punch during that jump.

Twintelle overall was the best character I played as.

Not only is she fucking hot, but she has great reach, speed, and decent power with a double punch. I can't believe she's in an Rated E for everyone game though. She seems more like a Rated-T design. She's always walking around with her hands on her ass and she has a big curvy ass lol.

The worst character I played as was the Mummy. I picked him first coz he's the biggest. Sure he hits like a Truck, but he's so slow that he won't be hitting anything.
Ribbon girl has the opposite problem. She's fun to play as but she has no reach and she's weak but she can barrage you with lightning speed punches that come in all directions.

Twintelle was the best for me coz she's a classic zoner. See an opening, punch them in the face. Don't see an opening? Make one, then punch them in the face.

I was thinking of getting this game the next time I went to Wal-Mart (One of the only stores around here that isn't under lock-down.) or something but I saw that it's $60 new $55 used, lol.
When I bought Switch last year, Arms was only $20.
It's worth it full priced though, I think. If it has a lively online scene. The game is popular, it sold over 2.5 million copies. Arms is kinda like Nioh, a popular exclusive game that you don't really hear anyone talking about.
I'll eventually get Arms. Fuck Nintendo mang. I can't save money coz I keep having to buy Nintendo games at fool price, but it's worth it.

EDIT: Here's the car level. Too bad it's not a match. You can go Netflix Kingpin on fuckers and repeatedly slam them into a car. It's friggin awesome.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
Va11 Hall-a Faggot: He's such a Chad. I bet he fucks an Asian bitch every night.
wiregrind
Camellia Smile

Post by wiregrind »

Jack wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:19 am I played the Arms demo. I was disappointed that it was 1 player & couch vs only (HAH HAH good luck with that when every1 is scurred of Corona virus.)
There's a full version trial until sometime in april in the "nintendo online membership" section of the store. It is the full game with online mode enabled, and there's a lot of people playing online right now, most of them kick my ass constantly.
Jack wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:19 amou can punch people into cars man, you can even fucking grab them and throw em face first into a car, :lol: !
That is so hardcore, in my little kiddy's fighting game, I can do violent ass shit that you can't even do in Street Fighter or most other fighting games that aren't Mortal Kombat lol.

Unlike Smash Bro's Ultimate, Arms is actually fun in 1vs1 since the combat is actually structured around 1vs1 combat.
Yeah it's crazy and I think the motion controls work really good. Also are optional for the crybabies who can't go out of their comfort zone. Runs at 60fps without drops even in 2 player mode. It's a very underrated game.
Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

There's a full version trial until sometime in april in the "nintendo online membership" section of the store. It is the full game with online mode enabled, and there's a lot of people playing online right now, most of them kick my ass constantly.
Are you charging up your punches? If you're playing during the day time, then you shouldn't have problem getting wins, since it's only us Westerners who are in the lobby, and we fucking suck.
It's only the night time that gives me problems coz you're playing against a bunch of Japs who have the Smash Bros "Fox Only, & sometimes Falcon" mentality and they will constantly spam the most effective moves no matter what's going on in the match. They usually win just through sheer repetition lol. It's similar to how it's common to see Jap Falcons spamming the shit out of his forward smash, but still dominate everyone in the match.

At the time, I didn't know about charging, but I noticed that a bunch of Japs were constantly charging up their punches. So I fooled around in the 1p versus modes for a bit and figured out how to charge through gameplay.
I also saw a loading screen tip that says you can charge in mid-air as Twintelle by holding the dash button.

It's fucked up how the tutorial that you're forced to play through, doesn't tell you shit about charging up your attacks. Charging up allows you to hit farther, faster & harder, plus it activates a stronger version of your elemental. Most people go with Shock or Ice elementals.
I used to do both but I get way more wins when I spam Ice Freeze attacks since I get a lot of free hits while they're frozen in place. It also works as great crowd control when you're in a battle royal match or tag team.
Yeah it's crazy and I think the motion controls work really good. Also are optional for the crybabies who can't go out of their comfort zone.
I use a controller. I don't use Nintendo's shit ass joycon drift. I only use them while portable, but connected to the Switch. I don't want to accidentally punch the tv. I doubt the gyro really works as effectively as a controller does coz I can't imagine doing Twintelle' s advanced movements with wiggy waggle controls. You do so many fake outs with the way she charges up that for me, I'd be much more consistent with just relying on the analog.
Runs at 60fps without drops even in 2 player mode. It's a very underrated game.
Play the Hedlok mode. That mode is insane, it's like a classic Arena FPS Deathmatch and it's crazy as hell how it's in smooth 60 fps with gfx that are on par with Smash Bros. You can even play 4 player battle royale with no lag at all, even while online.

This game is fucking awesome and it has a fun Volley ball mini game. Reminds me of Rival Schools. You can have up to 4 people fighting at a time and it's in full 60 fps.
The online runs way better than Smash Bros. For some reason Smash Ultimate's online is always laggy. Arm's online is as good as Mario Kart in the sense that you'll still get random crashes but you'll at least get 5 matches in before it suddenly logs you out. At least you won't get penalized for Nintendo's shit online, unlike with Smash & Mario Kart. You keep all the points that you won, which you use to get better weapons & punches.

Call me crazy, but I think Arms is way better than Smash Bros Ultimate, it's like a hybrid of Power Stone & God Hand.

Smash Bros is boring to me as a fighting game. Smash is a great game on the default ruleset. I don't know why Smash Tourny fags always turn the items off, when even Samurai Showdown games have always had items & environmental hazards.

Arms was actually built from the ground up as a fighting game, so it's actually fun in 1vs1 combat, yet for some reason the FGC ignores it, LOL!
I mean yeah sure it looks like Punch Out on the surface but Punch Out is just a pattern-memorization game. Arms is a legit competitive Arena Deathmatch style game that feels like how a modernized Virtua Fighter 3, Tekken 4, & Dead or Alive 2 should've turned out.
Juggle combos actually feel satisfying in Arms, coz they're hard to pull off and not abusable at all. It's just a nice thing to have when you've effectively countered an opponent so badly that you're able to just juggle them to death all because you've out maneuvered them.
I also like how corners are a death sentence where you'll get pummeled to death, just like classic fighters. Another thing I like is how you can hide behind the obstacles within the stage, and destroy the entire stage.

It feels like a faster paced Smash Bros but in Behind the Camera Resident Evil 4 style 3d.
I've been kicking ass with Twintelles Ice Nunchakus.
Quick tip, always charge up your punches with the dash button. For some reason, a lot of people online don't know how to counter Twintelle when she does an air charge.
I always charge in the opposite direction that I plan to attack from, which always freezes them with the nuncakus, then I just unleash a barrage on them and do the charge fake out all over again. Always change the direction so you can keep them guessing.

I've gotten a few perfects online just from spamming her charged freeze attacks and faking everyone out with her charged air dashes. Peeps been getting salty coz I'd be the only person in the lobby who has like 0 points coz this is my first day playing, and I'd be whooping on fools who have over 50 points.
It's all thanks to the prior online experience of playing against Japs who do nothing but the cheapest crap imaginable. I imagine that high-tier Arms gameplay is exactly like that, just boring Flloyd Mayweather style matches where everyone spams the META tactics.

The Doctor is the only other person who can air charge, but she's even faster than Twintelle. I don't really see that many people picking the Doctor though, she seems to be the best character. Practically everyone picks Twintelle but so few utilize her unique air charge which slows her air time so she can stay in the air for quite a bit.

You're damn right about Arms being overlooked. I always ignored it and laughed at it as the dumbest idea for a game ever. Only for me to be impressed by eveything I've played of it. I love the character designs, I love the music, I love the announcer commentary during battles in the Arcade mode, makes it feel like an actual tournament.
Damn, peeps constantly cry that Xenoblade 2 is the most overlooked exclusive but I think it's actually Arms, coz Arms is a near 10 out of 10 to me. (As is XB2) Xenoblade 2 is almost always in the top 5 fave Switch games whenever Switch fags do a vote on it.
I never see Arms, not even in a top 20. Arms feels so much like a game that Sega would've made. It reminds me of a hybrid of Jet Set Radio & Virtual On or something. It's more accurately like God Hand (the behind the camera perspective & melee combat.) and Power Stone.

It's a shame that the Fighting Game Community don't consider Arms as a fighting game, coz it sure as hell feels like a fighting game to me. The story mode is like a parody of King of Fighters, even down to the random dude who invades the tournament as the final boss.
I also liked how the final boss has a Heavy metal theme but everyone else these chill sounding R&B Pop Jazzy themes as BGM.

The music is so damn good.

"Wooo ho WOOOOA Oh Oh, Na Na Na, NA NA!"

That's my fave beat. Dem Spanish guitars.

Hype!

Then when you get to the final boss, it sounds like a Xenoblade track but with Deathmetal Growls, LOL!

Speaking of which, I'm loving the New Jazz battle theme for Xenoblade DE.

Fucking sounds like Torna.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
DaRealEvilone
Giant Smile

Post by DaRealEvilone »

arms has a group of folllowers, arms was made by mario kart team
arms was an attempt to make a different kind of franchise
but as for now we can say it s niche game withing the nintendo family of games

https://www.adultswim.com/videos/samurai-jack/i
random
samurai all episodes there

anyways anyone playing bravely default 2?

run to this boss, he killed me at first try
I was just wondering opening chests then I reached him, lol he killed me and all my items found there were lost lost since there is not saving option there
better just lvl up sum more

animal crossing horizons, nintendo just keep making how to make good games
as for me it is hard to review animal crossing since it is a game you have to play for more than months to review it
Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

DaRealEvilone wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:52 am arms has a group of folllowers, arms was made by mario kart team
arms was an attempt to make a different kind of franchise
but as for now we can say it s niche game withing the nintendo family of games
Everybody says that, but Arms sold over 2 million copies in much less time that it took for Street Fighter V.
Arms is basically Street Fighter 2's mindset, redone in full interactive 3d. It has the same philosophy, easy to get into, but hard to master and battles revolve around faking out & mindreading your opponent until one of you finds or makes an opening.

Street Fighter 5 didn't even sell 1 million until the 3rd year. SFV is at 4 million now but that's due to constant rereleases that are sold at $20.

Sadly, that's exactly why I won't be buying Arms. It's still $60. Xenoblade 2 & BOTW are old ass 2017 games that are worth that price due to how much content they have.
Arms, as great as it is, I unlocked & beat everything in 7 days. The only thing left is multiplayer, of which I'd still be playing if I could still access it.

I beat JonTron's fat ass at Arms, lol.
I dominated the shit out of Jonny boy, but then he almost beat me in that same match. He earned muh respect. Jontron is not a fake gamer, unlike most jootubers.
White dot means I won the match.

To Jonny's credit, he's a Jewtube celeb who's actually pretty good at games. He adapted quick after I nearly killed him a few seconds in to the match.
Most youtube fags I meet in online games usually just ragequit, or hide behind lies that they were still warming up.
MaxDood, Blackbond, DreamcastCuck, Beat Em Ups, Markiplier, fuck all of these fools. I assumed Jontron would be another one of those posers, but he legit has some skills even though I still beat him.

Mark just suxks. He was the only dumbass who actually died in the match that we were in. Our Jason was so shitty, that we made him quit from knocking him to the ground over & over.

animal crossing horizons, nintendo just keep making how to make good games
as for me it is hard to review animal crossing since it is a game you have to play for more than months to review it
I'm just waiting for next month, Xenoblade baby. It's fucking hilarious how so many XB fags hate XB2 so much and now they're crying that XB DE looks anime like XB2. I'm like motherfucker, the original XB didn't even have an artstyle to begin with. He just looked like generic 3d.

"Anime" is a pretty funny insult considering that the series was always anime. Last I checked XB1 has a shonen story just like XB2. At least in XB2's defense, the plot isn't even about Rex. It's about Mythra, which is why she's in both XB2 games. Near the end of the game, you get to see the inner-thoughts of the entire party, and every single one of them calls Rex a retard, that they only followed because he's Mythra's driver.

I saw some fucking idiot at 4chan (Really, that's redundant coz that entire board is populated with dumbasses.)
trying to call Xb2 an interactive movie all coz Tier 4 special attacks are QTEs.
I don't see the problem. He tried to argue for how much more thinking is involved with turn based games, and I'm like motherfucker you're still watching cutscenes play out in turn-based Jrpgs.

It's why I can't stand that board. There's so many inane contrarian arguments which no sense at all.
I believe that XB2 has one of the deeper, most multilayered battle systems. So deep in fact, that most people including some of its fans can't even understand the battle system.

I've explained it in-depth at the Soyny thread.
It's like a hybrid of PSO & RTS combat.
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=14
I especially ain't a fan of the stupid combat. When people tell you that Xenoblade's combat sucks, it's primarily because they just wanted it to play like a dumbass buttonsmashing hack n slash. I'd be bored as fuck with XB if it had the same battle engine as a Tales of... game. Even Ys 8 is boring as fuck after the first playthrough coz there isn't much depth to its button mashing combat. Ys 8 has a timed dodge mechanic which increases your speed, but that's about it.

Meanwhile in something like Xenoblade 2, I feel that I have to pay attention to everything that I'm doing, & what ever my squad are doing at all times since on the basic level, I have to time button presses with the battle animations so I can cancel them which automatically performs the move you've pressed without finishing the first animation. You get a dmg boost plus the benefits of the previous move.
You then keep track on the rest of your blades so you can switch to a fresh one while waiting for the cool downs on you current blade.

You keep track on your other drivers coz they'll sometimes break, tumble, or smash opponents which gives you an opening to extend the combo & respond with a move that follows the combo sequence.
There's yet another element where you have to synergize attacks between your whole party by making sure you have a decent spread of elements so that you can extend a chain combo that goes on for multiple rounds so long as you're able chain together all of the required elements that the enemy is weak too.

On top of all of this, you also have the standard MOBA alignment where each Driver team fits into a role of Attacker, Tanker or Healer, as well as the need for the basic knowledge of what each individual attack does to manage the crowd of enemies you have to fight. It's very easy to get into a mini war with your 12 member squad (You have 3 Drivers who each wield 3 Blades at a time who act as support, or in Torna where you only have 9 members but everyone is a combatant.) because most enemies & bosses you fight will call for reinforcements which then adds another layer to the strategy.

Do you slowly lure every enemy into an ambush so you only have to fight a few of them at a time or are you more gutsy and just attack them head on, making it so that you have fight every single enemy who responds to the call? They'll even call lvl 80+ enemies as reinforcements while you're still only at lvl 20 so you have to be careful with who you choose to pick a fight with.

All of these multiple layers I've spoken of in regards to Xenoblade's combat, is exactly why I'm not interested in FF7's gameplay at all. I doubt it'd be anywhere near as in-depth as XB's. It's most likely going to function like a modern Tales game, which have these overly complex battle systems but at the end of the day all you're doing is spamming the most abusable & op attacks over & over. The actual ruleset doesn't matter much.
Speaking of which, it turns out that FF7 Remakes combat is fairly similar to Xenoblade, but it's very surface level and doesn't have all of the constant meter & party management going on that XB has.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
Iwazaru
qishmish

Post by Iwazaru »

PD remake patches are coming.

youtu.be/zIOwv2v4Vgg
Thread as the video is in French and wasn't auto translated by YouTube yet.
- HD Rumble
- 60FPS is added
- Input lag reduced/rotation improved
- Gyro controls
- Sound effects are reworked
- Several face button to fire/lock
- Auto lock system as an option
- Episode 0 added
- New game mode (performance?)
- New gameplay options
- New cheat codes
- Options accessible from pause menu
- Dragon animation reworked
- Game language based on console language at first launch
- Secret menu called Pandora Box in Remake now accessible once the game is beaten regardless of difficulty

There is no release date for patch V1.3 due to current COVID situation. Patches being validated by Nintendo Japan
wow.. we're sky high.. that shark we just jumped over is tiny.. we're so high right now (c)
Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

I'm seeeing some fucking hotties showing up in people I know from other social media. I'm referring to the 2 Jap girls of course. Well only the first girl is Japanese. The other one is just a weeb, but she was in a Jpop band if I recall.
Nearly everyone who bought a Switch and also knew me on facebook, usually adds me the instant they open an account. I get about 2 new adds a month from that site. Nearly all of my adds come from being good at online games though.

Mang that stings. These babes have had Switch since Animal Crossing but they never bothered to add me, lol.
I rarely add anyone first, and I ain't adding them first. Webster did add me first a few weeks back, but that's how I found out he deleted me a few days ago when I saw him here. That Webster dude is just Torabisu from the k7 forums. I completely dominated him at Arms a few weeks back. I was hoping to do the same to DarkIsuka but we never got matched in the same room.

That first girl is actually a highschool school mate from Japan. She's a daughter of a Marine. She didn't look anything like that during the one year that I attended highschool though. Fucking damn she's super-fine now.
As a kid, she just looked like a generic White girl with no tits or ass. I recalled that her eyes were pretty slanty but now her eyes are as big as mine. I heard that she actually grew titties by the time I dropped out (again! LOL!) though.
As a grown up, she actually does look Japanese. She was actually born & raised in japan, and I believe she still lives there. If I recall, awhile back she got married to some pretty Jap dude who looks like a real life Final Fantasy character, he has a very feminine face.
I dunno, it's not like I keep track. I just recall that's what she had going on in her life when I messaged her for a bit.
She's like the only person from that school who hasn't deleted me yet (they all act as though I never existed.), which leads me to believe that she simply forgot to delete me or keeps me around to pad her numbers, lol. It happens, ever since I stopped using fb. Every time it's around my birthday, I see several people deleting me. Even people I've known for decades lol. I dunno what the fuck it is I did, but I also don't give a shit.

The 2nd chick is just some E-celeb but I'm connected to her through this hispanic dude's family, who happens to be that La Eme kid.
Most people make miis that resemble what they look like in real life. The hottest mii I've seen so far is Hanyu's and I fucking miss her mii. She changed it to a generic Animal Crossing avatar after she played AC for a week. A lot of chicks in my list seem to do that, so I'm guessing there must be some in-game way to harass people in Animcal Crossing.

Damn I shoulda bought Mario Maker 2 back when it was on sale for $40. The reason why I didn't bother was precisely due to how it didn't have World maps like Mario world.

I never really saw the point of making stages if you weren't able to connect them to a larger world.

I'd get it right now, but I want me more Xenoblade.
Bitch better git me XBX. If Tokyo Sessions can get a remaster, than XBX can too. Nobody even fucking plays Mirage Sessions, lol. I've never seen a single person in my friend's list playing TMS, and I have a decent sized list, which is how I gauge the popularity of a Nintendo game release.
Damn near everyone in my list has SMash Bros, Mario Kart, BOTW, one of the Pokemon games, & Animal Crossing.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
DaRealEvilone
Giant Smile

Post by DaRealEvilone »

I haven't seem any hot chick on my switch lol
I wish

I play steeldiver subwars 3ds, many European play also many asians
Someone Jap player told me "Hisa"
Sometimes I don't even know what they say
Like most of the time
Its so odd, you always find someone to play wifi with , game is so good
It feels limited like it needs more powerups, more subs
But maybe that's reason its so balanced

Maybe gamestop is going to have another deal in the future

You bet nobody bought the tokyo censored crap lol
When with homebrew you can play uncensored version

I beat bravely default 2 demo, now it has extra bosses you kill using different class skills. I watched on YouTube video

Bought witcher 3 switch just to support the switch sales, I never played it
They reported it sold so good for switch a
Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

I haven't seem any hot chick on my switch lol
I wish
Meh it feels insulting to me. They're showing up there, precisely coz they haven't added me LOL!
It seems to be adding up too. Here's anudda mofo who didn't bother to throw up an add.
I know they would all add me back if I added first, but F dat! I already get multiple adds every few weeks through the games I play. Besides, that Webby fag did add me first, but then deleted me a few weeks after. The hell was the point in that?

If only my list could be seen in public.
It if it were public like PSN, it'd be like "Look at all of the pointless Switch-Friends I have that I can't even speak to or hang out with coz Switch's online is shit", AYY LMAO! On PS4, I hung out with PS4 bros & Sluts all day long. Our groups were way more active than this forum. I dunno what the fuck to do with this. Peeps just don't like forums mang.
Like fuck, I have more active Switch friends currently playing online than this forum has users! :lol: :lol: :P

Every other month since I've been on Switch, every newcomer instantly added me as soon as they bought their Switch. That doesn't seem to be the case anymore.

That top guy is Bob from K7 forums. The only one I knew irl is that fine ass Jap gurl though. She's actually a Japanese national.
That's exactly why I won't bother to add her. She no doubt has already heard all of these rumors that people from that era of my life constantly say about me. So I'm just thankful that she hasn't deleted me yet, when everyone else has.
She was like the queen bee of her age group, although my sister was in competition for that spot as well.
As much of a bastard that I was during my teen years. I never actually did anything mean to that Mai chick. Prob why she's the only one who the rumors don't seem to affect at all.

I got like 6 chicks in my friend list though (8 if you include those 2.) and I see girls gaming everyday in the games that I play.
For some reason, Animal Crossing & Friday the 13th the Game, have a shit ton of crossover appeal LOL!
I see so many, that I decided to screen cap every biatch I see who plays both F13 & AC and has a high likelihood of being a chick. If you're really not sure, just talk shit to them over the mic, LOL! Or teabag them in-game. They'll usually respond. Although I pretty much teabag everyone, coz it's hilarious how angry people get. Great times teabagging as Palutena in Smash Bros.

You can normally tell that they're a chik, if they have Animal Crossing, Just Dance, Pokeymang in their playlist. As well as a few mp games like Mario Kart, Dead by Daylight, Overwartch, Friday the 13th, & Splatoon 2.
I must've teabagged the shit out of Princess, coz she always ragequits out of the room if I'm in the same lobby, no matter how full it laready is.

A week ago, most of them were still using miis.
These are just the sluts n hoes that I've seen so far, who play both F13 & AC. There's no doubt going to be plenty more gurls who play both F13 & Animal Crossing, but it's so many that I'm not bothering to keep track of it anymore.
It's actually normal to see multiple wimmin in a lobby.
There's 3 in this lobby.

Don't let them being women fool you though. These motherfuckers play for keeps. This biatch called Priscilla fucking ran me over in F13, lol. I saw her trying to get away with the yellow car by herself. I;m like fuck no you're not! You ain't leaving without me at least! So I ran to the road that she was driving towards and I just stood in the middle of it while dancing, and she just sped by & made roadkill out of me.
Racist! Mang coz I was playing as the Black dude, lol.
I picked Big booty AJ Mason in a bikini, but the game is so fucking glitched that I always spawn as the Jewish nerd with the jewish-afro or the Black jock. I'm like trolling & teabagging as him though.

Half of my PS4 friendlist are actually wimmin, but I didn't even know that until I decided to look up their screen names, which led to a bunch of sexy looking thots and their PSN profiles, Instagrams & twittes & shit.

Animal Crossing New Horizons is like this gen's Wii Sports or Nintendogs, every motherfucking girl has a copy of it. LOL!
It's funny, Nintendo is like the only gaming company who knows how to truly appeal to women coz I see just as many girlgamers online as I do doods, on the Nintendo Switch.
They do it by making games where you don't run around & shoot shit.

Contrast that with how Soyny is doing with their Last of Us derp.

8-)
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=14&start=10

ImageImage
Maybe gamestop is going to have another deal in the future
I doubt it. I've been waiting for Mario tennis to go on sale again, but it hasn't. Mario Maker 2 was only on sale due to Nintendo's yearly MAR10 sales.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage