Irashaimase, welcome to the First Class VIP (Vagina Is Pretty) area. Only gentlemen of taste are allowed to move in. Take it or leave it MOTHAFUCKA!!! Go back to China if you're too much of a FAG (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧

Moderators: CutieHoney, MeisaKuroki

Krizzx
Giant Smile

Re: NintenDOMINATION

Post by Krizzx »

You got Kos-Mos? I had no luck with getting her or Tel-Os to drop spawn from a core crystal. One of the reasons why I just beat the game and stopped playing. I should probably get Torna though. Its been so long.

Also, blegh, the English voice acting. All the younger character sounds like old men and women. Especially Nia, Malos sounds way less vicious.

I prefer Xenoblade X. Is was ruined by the the English localization, though. Changing Dolls(which was imporant to the story) to "Skells". Renaming BLADE from meaning "Beyond Logos Artificial Destiny Emancipator"(effeciately saying its a group made to break free from god) to some lame Earth soldier crap.

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/70 ... x/72947388

The worst thing, though, was the dub of Elma. She was essentially a stoic, duty bound character with motherly overtones who rarely showed any extreme emotion. The English dub tried to changed her into some bitchy "Fem-badass" character with an attitude.

They downlplayed all the relgious-based and philisophical stuff in the localization.
Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

This is some crazy Bloodborne shit.
DAT A$$!

I got Kosmos by Chapter 3.
I haven't gotten a single rare blade with Zeke at all though, even when I use Rex who has the highest luck. I ended up overdriving Kos-Mos to Zeke, and holy shit he acts like Doomguy when he uses her gun. He's really fast. I now play as Zeke coz Pandoria, Kos-Mos & Zenobia are such an OP team. Rex really only has Pypra/Mythra, but that's all he needs until he gets Fiora. I have Azami & Perun on Rex but they're not OP level like Pyra, Mythra, Kos-mos, Zenobia, Pandora.

XB2 is the most complete, & enjoyable Rpg I've played since Shadowhearts Covenant.

As epic as that was, XB2 is filled with cutscenes that are just as epically dramatic as that scene from SHC.

That SHC scene was honestly ruined by Kato's fucktarded logic, lol. Good thing Yuri's "Muh Destiny" line and the awesome music saved it.
Jin & Kato even have somewhat similar tragic turns due to the lost of a woman they loved, although it's built up way better with Jin. Kato didn't even have a lover-type of relationship with his commanding officer in the original SH. In Torna, you actually do see how much Lora means to Jin, but he never fucking tells her which is what fucks him up
Spoiler
when she's eventually killed through war.
I also like how both XB2 & SHC have such epic, well directed cutscenes. You could easily watch that shit as anime, and still be entertained by it.

I like how Jin is basically Sephiroth, but I find Jin much more repulsive since he's actually killing people that you'd care about, and he does it over & over.
I really didn't like seeing Haze going out like that.
Also, blegh, the English voice acting. All the younger character sounds like old men and women. Especially Nia, Malos sounds way less vicious.
I prefer the English voices. They all sound the same in Japanese, so I never know who the fuck is speaking since the Jap voice acting is so generic. They actually have regional accents in the English version, which mimics what Yakuza's Japanese voice acting sounds like, since that also uses regional accents.
I like the regional accents because you can immediately tell which Titan they came from just from the accent they use.
About the only one I like better in Japanese is Tora coz he sounds more like a Pikachu rather than those annoying ass sounds he makes in English. Tora grows on you, but man it's annoying when you first hear him say "Meh Meh Meh".
Lora's voice is really deep, but it gives her Motoko Kusanagi vibe that she didn't have in the original Japanese. (Lora is 27 yrs old but sounds like a teen in Jap.)

I think Nia sounds cute, makes her sound like a mischief maker. She's a few
Spoiler
centuries old
anyway.
"I'm mwuch stwrongwa now. Mwuch, Mwuch Strwongwa."

Vandham had a badass Aussie accent. Morag sounds scottish. I was laughing when I heard Hugo's accent in Torna coz I immediately thought of "Beam me up Scotty!"

I normally don't like English accents (they're just so overacted in Dragon Quest, or come off like a wannabe Shakespearian play like Final Faggotry 12.), but I felt it added more character in Xenoblade 2 coz the geopolitical relations between the Titans somewhat mimiced the UK anyway. Torna actually resembled Japan though, from what little I saw of it. (It's funny how Japs always portray themselves as getting nuked out of existence in all of their media.)

I like how when you first visit Indol, you see the Gormotti refugee cutscene which turns into a political explanation about their refugee situation. It reminded me a lot of Israel & Palestine and I think that's exactly what it's meant to refer to since Indol is a Holy city and they have entire generations of Gormotti camping outside of their walls, just like with Israel.

Another reason why I think it was meant to be Israel & Palestine is due to how religious the rest of the game is.
I prefer Xenoblade X. Is was ruined by the the English localization, though. Changing Dolls(which was imporant to the story) to "Skells". Renaming BLADE from meaning "Beyond Logos Artificial Destiny Emancipator"(effeciately saying its a group made to break free from god) to some lame Earth soldier crap.
I think I'd love the entire series since I'm enjoying XB2 so much. I wasn't expecting Xb2's plot to be so smart though. It's basically just a carbon copy of Xenogear's plot, but I can actually sit through it due to the good cutscenes. I'm not looking at stiff talking heads. I'm looking at characters who use tons of body movement & facial expressions to tell the story so every cutscene I've seen so far has been entertaining.
I'm on Chapter 7, but I'm going back to Torna since Torna was meant to happen in between Chap 7 & Chap 8.

Xeno's religious references goes way deeper than most Jrpgs. Most Jrpgs I've played usually have a simplified evil cult or evil Church plot like Breath of Fire 2 or Grandia 2. Xeno series as a whole goes into the whole question about what creation is, or what even God is supposed to be. In XG1 & XB2, you don't even meet or see God, you just get the machine or being who acts as God in absence of God.
It's pretty deep stuff for a game. It's much more in-depth than Shin Megami Tensei's concept of religion at least.

I recall SMT 2 was about a Catholic religious organization but for some reason they kept combining it with Jewish old testament stuff so the game's plot felt as though it were written by an Edgy teen. .
Although SMT Nocturne does somewhat delve into the questions that XB2 had but that game is entirely focused on the idea of conception or creation of a new world. (which both XB games also explore by the end of their games.)
SMT3 ruins their plot by how all 3 human ideals happened to be trash. Chiaki is some Fascist smuck. Hipster kid wanted an isolationist world, and Widow's peak guy wanted a world of silence. If I lived in SMT3's reality, I would've sided with Lucifer too and destroy humanity if those were the only ideas I had to choose from.
When none of the human characters sympathetic, it just really makes it hard to care about the plot.

That's not the case with Xeno. I think Fei is bland, but at least he acts human & relatable. Every human character in SMT3 were either naive, or asshole
Xeno entrances me far more, because it doesn't have such a nihilistic outlook on life. The way SMT Nocturne depicts humans, is basically Jin's mindset AYY LMAO!

Xenoblade 2 goes so far with its religious philosophy stuff that XB2 even references the conflict between Israel & Palestine in the form of Indol & Gormotti refugees.
I liked how the game didn't choose either side, and made good arguments for both.

TLDR:
XB2 isn't religious at all, in a dogmatic sense. it just uses religious myths as a launching pad to ask their own questions about what reality is.
In Xeno games, they outright tell you that God doesn't exist, or at least they leave it open for interpretation but what they do is try to find answers & attempt to conceptualize what their actual world history is.
That's why I'm so intriqued by this game. It actually understands more about our state of reality than the average person does.

XB2 also has some of the best quotes I've heard.
”Watch humans closely and you'll learn one thing. Deep down they wish they were dead. They kill each other like they swat flies. Running towards oblivion like blind rats. They see the divine flame of life and piss over it. They're geniuses at that. In a class of their own, really."
I've heard awesome quotes from Vandham, Jin, Malos, & even Dromarch.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
Va11 Hall-a Faggot: He's such a Chad. I bet he fucks an Asian bitch every night.
CapN Jack: Who the fuk These moFuggaz? :lol:
Krizzx
Giant Smile

Post by Krizzx »

In Xeno games, they outright tell you that God doesn't exist, or at least they leave it open for interpretation but what they do is try to find answers & attempt to conceptualize what their actual world history is.
Actually, in Xenogears and Xenosaga, God does exist, but its nothing like people expect in either case. In Xenogears, it created humans just to use as a means to benefit it. One thing even I didn't realize until I watched this video, is that Miang was the main villain. She was essentially a villain that never directly perpetrated evil directly herself.

In Xenosaga, God was vengeful for humans touching forbidden knowledge or something like that.

I have over half the rare Blades on Xenoblade 2 in my game, but still no Kos-Mos after 80-100 hours. I forgot how many hours in I was.

Xenoblade X isn't part of the series. Its a whole other universe. Nintendo of America reintroduced Chronicles into the name, where Takahashi had taken it out, to make people believe it was the same game. Its the supposed to be the X Universe, and Chronicles universe. Its shame that it probably want get a sequel do to it not selling as much as they wanted. The ending just opened the door to even more questions than you already had.
Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

Actually, in Xenogears and Xenosaga, God does exist, but its nothing like people expect in either case. In Xenogears, it created humans just to use as a means to benefit it.
Are you talking about Deus? I thought he was more like Xenoblade's Klaus.
God of the setting he created, but not The God. Xenogears had the Wave of existence who are the closest thing to God. IMO that's exactly what I think god is, if such a being exists, it's most likely just pure vibrational energy.) I like how Xenoblade 1 & 2's setting are basically a post-apocalypse set inside a world that's purely created by Science. Sounds like some crazy Elon Musk shit. It's believable though considering how advanced 3d-printing has become.

XB1&2's setting reminds me of Phantasy Star 3. PS series have always had great ideas but they never elaborated on them due to being 16 bit games. I can't think of any game from that era that ever went deep into the story outside of stuff like Tactics Ogre.
One thing even I didn't realize until I watched this video, is that Miang was the main villain. She was essentially a villain that never directly perpetrated evil directly herself.
I guess, but that's sorta like saying that Jehovah is the main villain of Final Faggotry 7. We don't actually interact with Sephy until the very end of the game, but we we're antagonized & manipulated by Jenovah throughout the entire game. That vid just makes Miang sound more like an efficient program who's just trying to complete its goals.
EDIT: OOOF I contradicted myself since Sephiroth is the puppeteer and that's exactly what that vid is saying about Miang.

I don't really like the idea that she orchestrated the destruction of every past human civilization after she saw no more use for them. (It's almost as retarded as Kato wanting to turn back time 100 years, before the WWs. As if they wouldn't be repeated again.)
I'm prob just very cynical though coz I far prefer the civilizations just being destroyed at the hands of humans. That's the explanation XB2 goes with & I find it more apt coz I certainly see this current civilization being destroyed through similar means. I believe Mu, Atlantis & similar other civilizations fell the same way, through human greed.

After watching that vid. It turns out that XB2 is more similar to XG than I initially thought.
Pyra Mythra really are meant to be the Miang of their game.
I can see why I prefer XB2 though. Xenogears comes off like a very rough first draft whereas Xenoblade 2 has perfect pacing. Nothing feels like filler.

As for Miang's main goal, where she wants to lead humans back to Deus to be used as sustenance. I think it's an interesting plot point coz it reminds me of theories I've heard from studies about Near Death Experiences AKA NDE, which speculates that when we die we eventually go back to the original energy source, that is often described as pure light. They make it sound as though it were an uplifting experience rather than one of abject horror, but it certainly sounds like the same type of event that XG may be referencing.

These are just aproximations of what they think they're seeing since they can't actually comprehend it, because they're viewing a higher dimensional being. It's similar to how ants can't actually comprehend what we humans are, they just see a shape.

Yayoi from the KTP games was a manipulator who manipulated the deaths of the entire main cast in MS, including Mythra's lol. She's actually the only survivor, but nobody from the entire KTP setting has any idea that she was involved with the moon murders. I like these feminine wile type of characters in games, coz it's treated like a force of nature that you can't really fight off.
Xenoblade X isn't part of the series. Its a whole other universe. Nintendo of America reintroduced Chronicles into the name, where Takahashi had taken it out, to make people believe it was the same game. Its the supposed to be the X Universe, and Chronicles universe.
I don't care, it's made by the same team and it's called Xeno. So long as it has a similar style of writing, I'm going to want it.
Its shame that it probably want get a sequel do to it not selling as much as they wanted. The ending just opened the door to even more questions than you already had.
If a Switch re-release with uncensored content sells good, I could imagine it getting a sequel. I'll be so disapointed if it doesn't get a re-release coz Mirage Sessions got one. XBX sold better than TMS did.
I like these Xenoblade games coz they remind me so much of Phantasy Star & Skies of Arcadia. Not that PS's plot were anywhere near as deep though. It really makes me wonder wtf I ever saw in SMT, but then I recall that Persona 1 & 2 were my first entries into that franchise. P2IS & EP are actually fairly accurate with most of their occultism. The main thing that comes to mind is this scene.

That scene refers to Carl Jung's synchronicity.
It creates such a bad impression, playing P1-P2EP first coz the rest of the SMT series is nowhere near as intelligent as P2 was. I'm not just talking about Persona either.

The main SMT series are also fairly bland when compared to the rituals you see them doing in the Persona 2 games. Thinking about it, Persona 1 actually has more in common with P3-P5 in terms of writing coz I can't think of much of anything that was either occult or theological. P1 was more philosophical centered around teenage-angst about what identity is, like P3's memento mori & whatever P5's was. (I assume that P5 is philosophical since people say it resembles the original games. I've never played it.)

I actually think P2IS & EP did memento mori way better than P3 though, but P2 goes really deep into that Occult rabbit hole coz it references the Nazis , ancient civilizations and governments practicing occult rituals.
Nazis used far more advanced tech than everyone else during WW2. Had Nazi not lost, the rest of the world would have took much longer to get to their tech-level. Nazis in P2 were refrenced due to Nazi-beliefs in occultism.

People always tell me that P2 is too anime, but SMT is too air-headed if you ask me. I don't mind anime so long as its smart with its observations. P2 is nowhere near the same level as Xenogears or Xenoblade series though coz P2 doesn't actually add in statements of their own. They just do a good job of referencing so Persona is only good as a stepping stool that introduces you to occultism. (That's actually how I got into it as a late teen, lol. Through a stupid video game.)
XB2 actually adds thoughful commentary to their religious references, and it has a lot of insightful quotes that I really need to start writing down after I hear them. They sound like quotes from a scholar or even Musashi, but they all seem to be original quotes from the game such as that Malos quote about humans being suicidal.
Which I find apt, coz it perfectly describes modern White-Western culture.
I have over half the rare Blades on Xenoblade 2 in my game, but still no Kos-Mos after 80-100 hours. I forgot how many hours in I was.
I easily see myself playing XB2 for over 500 hours due to how you can customize the difficulty settings & sliders with the DLC. The challenge mode is also really fun coz you're forced to complete each challenge while at a certain level, so it tests your knowledge of the combat system, rather than your tolerance for grinding since it doesn't allow you to grind. Your reward for completing the challenges are Shulk & Fiora as blades. They're both really good, but pale in comparison to Pyra/Mythra & Zeke-with Kos-mos. Cosmos is just good with everyone else, but is godlike on Zeke.

Torna I'll prob play for 80 hours tops. It just doesn't seem to be as replayable coz it's structured like a Yakuza game where you're spending most of your time just doing sidequests. I also prefer XB2's combat. XB2 feels like a RTS. Torna feels like a hack n slash, even though it's still the same auto combat as XB2. It's just that you don't really manage as much as you do in XB2. Torna is still a good game and I originally was going to play through it before XB2 but the plot is confusing as fuck if you try to play Torna first coz they throw all these words & terms at you that you wouldn't even understand unless you played XB2 first. How the fuck am I supposed to know what a Aegis, or artifice are when Torna assumes that you already know?

I didn't really get who Almathus was supposed to be either until I played XB2 and Mythra explained to you who he is.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
Va11 Hall-a Faggot: He's such a Chad. I bet he fucks an Asian bitch every night.
CENSORED
BANNED

Post by CENSORED »

You guys are really selling me on these games. I tried playing Xenogears and Xenosaga way back when (must have been more than a decade ago) and I hated them. I never really saw why those games ever got any praise, but you are making the new ones sound very involved and fun to play
Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

It took me 22 days but I finally beat Xenoblade 2 at 108 hours, and I still want some more. I need to continue my Torna playthrough, but XB2 just has so much content. I'm no where near finished with it. I unlocked Shulk & Fiora. (I cheated and put the custom difficulty on the lowest setting for challenge mode.)
I'm still trying to get Elma in my crew for the main game, but she's so fucking hard.
She's actually a bit better than Kos-mos. Elma fights as though she came straight out of Devil May Cry.

I really loved the pacing. I can def see how Torna was meant to be inserted after Chap 7, and before Chap 8 coz you start chap 8 with Jin in your party. I'm glad that Torna is its own game though since XG2 flows way better with Chap 8 - 10 being a race to run up the world tree. What's really awesome is finding out that the tree was actually concealling a long dead city from Earth, and the tree itself is a skyscraper.

If you have Kos-Mos in your party, she actually tells you how Mizar (the world tree) was made. They flew a satelite in the sky and actually built the tower from the top down. Kos-Mos rarely has any speaking parts, but the few times she speaks, they imply that she's godlike and not at all like the other Blades.

Another thing I think is cool is how in XB1, you end the game by creating a new world.
In XB2, you end the game by finding a hidden world that was there all along. The Cloud sea functions like our real life sea, so it was actually impossible to go deep enough to see what was in the other side coz your body would explode from the pressure.
The final battle of XB1 is happening around the same time as your final battle in XB2. There's even a cutscene during the final boss battle where you can actually hear Shulk landing the killing blow on the final boss from XB2, which lead to that guy disappearing in XB2. The main difference is that although you meet the same "God" in both games, he's actually really chill in XB2 and isn't a boss fight at all.
I like when you make it to Elysium, it basically looks like the apocalypse scene from Teriminator 2.

The ending actually is as sad as that page claims,
https://www.gamerpros.co/xenoblade-chro ... -the-wild/
but I was a bit disappointed by the after-credits scene since it makes the drama from the ending, pointless. If they wanted to do an ending like that, then it should've been how Persona 2 EP did it, where Tatsuya doesn't recognize you at all.
I liked the way the ending played out, before the after-credits screen coz it just feels like you got kicked straight in the gut, and Rex collapses to the ground and starts crying :lol: .
I don't blame him. What was the point of it all? You went through all of that for Pyra, just for that shit to happen?
That sucks. I can relate with that though, I would've had the same exact reaction at his age.
I love this shit, I love how much soul Japanese games tend to have. They're really good at understanding how human relationships work. It doesn't feel forced unlike Joel's connection with Ellie in Last of Us.

I'm going to try to unlock Elma then beat Torna, then come back to XB2 to play the NG+.
Torna's ending is just as sad as XB2, except sadder since we already know that everyone in Torna dies, except
Spoiler
Mythra, Gramps & Brighid
. Oh and Minoch, but who cares he's such a fucking nobody in XB2.
Lara in XB2 turns out to be such a macgufin. I was already half-way in Torna so I at least know who she is, but it's kinda funny how in the XB2 main game, she has practically no screen-time at all, and the only thing you're told about her, is that she was eaten, lol.
I tried playing Xenogears and Xenosaga way back when (must have been more than a decade ago) and I hated them.
Xenoblade is supervised by Nintendo, so they make the new games far more gameplay oriented and come up with the story only after they've built the levels & designed the gameplay.
I really don't understand why hardcore Saga & Gears fags don't like Blade though. They hate Xenoblade coz it's too Shonen anime, but I mean like, isn't Xenogears also shonen anime? It was just 80s style shonen anime but still shonen. Fei is just some dude who also meets a girl, and I'd argue that he's more of a shonen stereotype coz he actually is meant to be special. With Rex, people only treat him like he's special coz he's the Driver of the Aegis. If he didn't have Pyra by his side, no one would care about him. You own party members even admit that through their repressed thoughts.

XB2 itself basically has the same fucking plot. They just rearrange the events & characters around. In Xenogears, Miang was both a Goddess & an information processing unit. In Xenoblade 2, the goddess part of Miang is split into two female halves, but both of them are good. (Unlike in Xenogears where only 1 of them was good.)
The heartless information prossessing unit part of Miang is Malos in XB2, who comes off like a hybrid of Ramsus & Miang. Jin is basically Krelian & Almalthus. You could just go on & on about the things they did similar.
The only thing XB2 doesn't do, that Gears had, is dissociative identity disorder. Most of the other plot points are exactly the same though.

What's different is that XB2 tells a simple tale of a Boy meets Girl, and they travel togeter to the objective. It's basically a Gamearts plot, like Grandia or Lunar. The interesting part is how XB2 becomes progressively more Sci-fi the further you get through the game until it starts to look exactly like an updated Xenogears.
Xenogears was kinda boring to me coz it's story-telling structure was all over the place and it jumped around too much between plot points. XB2 could've ran into the same problem but they wisely put most of the background lore into its own game, Torna.

The final boss of XG2 is actually a Xenogear. When I heard the description of Artifice, by what Pyra described, I thought they were just going to be satellites with networking relays. I didn't think they were going to be walking transformers.
I didn't do Kos-Mos's other side quest yet, but I'm betting she'll explain more of the origins of the Artifices since for some reason she explains to you quite a bit about the background lore at Mizar. (Or at least parts that Jin never told you, mainly coz he wouldn't know anyway.)
It's amusing coz she doesn't say shit throughout the entire game. You weren't meant to get her until around the end of the game anyway.
it was weird for me coz I got KosMos at Chapter 3. The Solaris Soylent green crap was retrofitted to explain some lore about titans & blades. If it were a main story element in Xenogears, chances are you see a rendition of it playing out in XB2. (No corny ass crucifix scene. XB2 doesn't do religious symbolism at all.)

Unlike FE3H, I doubt I'll suddenly hate this game after beating it. I had fun with XB2 all the way through. I loved th plot, the gameplay, everything. I was actually shocked by how long the actual plot is. Most games of this type, only have 100 hours of gameplay due to sidequests, but I skipped most of the side quests & it still took me 108 hours just to beat it once on normal.

In case anyone wants to spoil the ending.
I had the same exact reaction.
I wasn't expecting XB2 to be anywhere near that good. That entire game was filled with scenes that gets you in the feels. In Torna, I really only saw one scene like that so far. I hear the ending is just as sad as XB2's though. You already see parts of Torna's ending through XB2 flashbacks.

One scene that had me laughing though was Nia's confession scene.

Her true form is hot a fuck though, but Rex's reaction was hilarious.
Hell when I got to that part, I wasn't even sure that she was being serious. (Her repressed thoughts that play out later on in the game, confirm that she was being sincere.) I've been in situations like that before with hot girls randomly blurting that out, but Rex handled her way better than I would've. I usually just change the subject and act like I heard nothing. Rex handled her in a way would they could at least still be friends.
BTW I love that attack.

I spam the shit out of it, you can even use it when you have Mythra in your party instead of Pyra.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
DaRealEvilone
Giant Smile

Post by DaRealEvilone »

I recall you hyping f3h lol
xenoblade remaster is coming aroung May, it was posted on a website but still there isnt confirmation and still is tba
Jack
Thy ILLnifique

Post by Jack »

DaRealEvilone wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:19 am I recall you hyping f3h lol
xenoblade remaster is coming aroung May, it was posted on a website but still there isnt confirmation and still is tba

HAHA HAHAH, Yeah I recall I did that back in July when it first came out. What happened a month later? I started talking trash about it when I tried to replay it, realized it was garbage, and then I traded it in. ? I even said in the op that FE3H is a 6 or 7 out of 10 and I stand by it. It's a low budget game with overly simplified gameplay & jaggy PS1 gfx lol.

Of course I was going to like Xenoblade 2 much more, because it's not a low-budget game and it has a combat system that's complex with an equal amount of depth, so much so that a lot of people don't even like it coz they can't wrap their head around the combat.
It's those same assholes who will try to tell you that Torna is better, like that geekazoid.

Ever notice how every single one of these Youtube scrubs are actually casual-gamers but they have a 'hardcore' reputation simply coz they make youtube videos, :lol: .
It's a shame coz when played properly, XB2 feels like a Rhtyhm-game. Muh Mythra can do about 10 anchor shots in a row, spawning about 20 potions in less than a minute and that's just Mythra.
I have Fiora suped up to critical heal and I gave her a blade that increases critical hits to 70% which combined with her 40% critical hit bonus, means that she hits a critical 100% of the time.

That's what I love about Xb2, you can create op builds once you understand the system. Unlike in Torna where you're stuck with shit unoptimized builds and can't even customize it. Torna's Jin has a Back & a side attack in his loadout. The fuck? You only need one but he has both which makes him kinda useless when compared to Addam, even though Jin is supposed to be the strongests. (Jin actually is the strongest in XB2, if you play his challenge mode mission.)

He prefers Torna because Torna has braindead combat that plays itself for you, not that he actually says that.
XB2's combat felt like a Real Time Strategy game, it actually reminds me of Baldur's Gate 2, and a lot of people have compared XB1 & 2 to Dragon Age Origins, which it does share a lot of similarities to.

I think XB2 is much better though coz of all of the combat options that are at your disposal.
You can overdrive as Elma, or go full Super Saiyan God as Pneuma, you can choose to collect orbs & stack up elmentals for a large chain combo, or you could simply stack up super arts. The choice is yours.
Meanwhile in Torna, I just watch the game play itself coz it's basically a simplified hack n slash where all you do is trade in dying characters for a fresh one as though you were playing Marvel vs Capcom.

I was hoping that a Xenoblade 1 DE release date would've been announced by now, but ah well. I'm back to replaying XB2 on NG+ on Bringer of Chaos, then I'm going to do another playthrough with Custom sliders.

BTW, why the fuck do some fools overrate Final Fantasy so much?
I can't think of a single FF game that wasn't broke as fuck. I like XB2 coz it throws all of these hard enemies at you, forcing you to pick & choose your fights wisely.
The FF hype is really annoying to me coz the Remake looks like shit.

That guy is talking about how FF7 Remake completely destroyed the meaning of what a remake is, coz FF7 is actually a reboot.

XBX looks gud. Gimme a fucking remaster of that. I ain't buying Wii u, coz it's not portable lol.

That song you hear when you're flying around in a giant mecha is also the overdrive theme in XB2.
Edit: Nope wrong song. This is the overdrive theme in XB2. Apparently it's the same exact OD song that they used in XBX.

That shit really gets you hype coz in XB2, the battle songs are normally Hard-rock which are pumping but then you kick into Overdrive and it just feels so zen-like when you chain together all the hits & combos, plus special arts. All of Elma's special arts look like they came straight out of Devil May Cry.

So what's the appeal of Animal Crossing?
https://animal-crossing.com/new-horizon ... d&sid=1112
It's basically The Sims, without hot girls. WHen I play the SIms, I normally just play as a half naked slut who fucks her way into a promotion and then eventually becomes immortal as she buys & owns the entire city.
I kinda wanna get it coz it's multiplayer but how fun could it actually be if I can't play as a Prostitute-Plutocrat?

Speaking of which, that's another thing I love about Xenoblade 2. You can buy the deeds to multiple businesses so you can feel like a king by the end of the game since you own most of the businesses. It's yet another strategy game element that I felt was done better in XB2, than in FE3H. FE3H was trying to go for the Persona audience and they succeeded. Kinda ironic though coz Mirage Sessions is even more Persona-like but is nowhere near as successful.
Inoki Stomps Fools!
ImageImage
DaRealEvilone
Giant Smile

Post by DaRealEvilone »

Nowdays I don't watch gaming youtubers, but beatemup is so weird, always having break downs, I think his gf is pretty hat
Maybe they do drugs or he can't handle fame, reason I don't watch him.
All games he plays are best games lmao, even he tried to be partial with half assed pokemon sword chill then he made a video apologizing, wft lol
Then I watched a Spaniard youtu.ber Sasel
Google bought him up, he was promoting Google stadia
He was saying " its the future, there is no lag"
The truth is Google stadia is crap lol
Its crap buying destiny 2 when its for free on pc

Animal crossing appeal? When I first played it was for gamecube, it was fun because you name your own town, you buy your own house, there are tons of randoms npc villagers that have really funny dialogues so reason you try to visit each of them to see what they have to say
For me I was like this villager is my wifu, then its so random villagers leave your town and others new villagers come in, I then you are like why my wifu left? Lol
If you compare it to the sims, Animal crossing is more innocent
If you like collections, there are tons of collections lists such as fossils, furnitures, bugs, fish if you like fishing
Also you can play original Nintendo games on your house, games as super Mario bros, legend of zelda
For the gamecube game if you inserted in 2nd memory card slot yours friend memory card with his animal crossing data, you could visit his town. It was fun, visiting your friend's town, traveling by train.
With the Nintendo Ds version, you could visit anyone around the world with wifi
There is not much to do, I didn't play the wii game and 3ds version because it gets too repetitive after gamecube and Nintendo Ds generations, as for me.
There was a place where you could decorate your own designs for clothing, it was cool seeing other people's designs.
You can send letters, gifts and receive them too
Throughout the years there are different events as aerobics, my lil bro sold my memory card with my animal crossing data, I was so mad that I haven't played it after that. trying to get complete collections are kinda uneasy, certain bugs appear during summer or winter same for fish some appear during different seasons, the game uses realtime
So you have your real life Seasons too
I had do much stuff lol so many memories, I had an aussie gf, I have another friend from Nintendo forums that then Nintendo closed down

For the switch version, to me it looka too repetitive
I may buy it for my small sis but I don't know.
I don't like the villagers new designs, their heads look odd. I don't know if they are trying to do it more realistic instead of cartoonish fantasy. I thought it was going to get fixed but still looks crappy
DaRealEvilone
Giant Smile

Post by DaRealEvilone »

This is a good video telling you about animal crossing
Video games that tend you taking you to other realities, its like having a second life

Animal crossing gamecube is the best since you can play iconic Nintendo games reason its stupid to pay monthly for online subscription just to play them and an online crappy service
So I thought we were going to play super Nintendo games for wii animal crossing but nah, Nintendo won't do it and new animal crossing switch looks so repetitive, I rather play gamecube one